• Baker's Gas and Baker's Gas and Welding Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. "

"Baker's Gas and Welding always comes through in pricing and prompt delivery of my orders. I could not be more satisfied."

"Great Price, Quick Delivery. "

"Very good pricing, fast shipping with service providers who had up to date tracking. They even required my package to have a signature upon delivery with no additional cost. Very happy with my decision. "

"Really fast delivery. I will definitely shop here again."

"Great company. They were very helpful when I called and shipping was unbelievably fast!"

"Baker's Welding: one stop shop! everything I need! "

"I chose them because their web site was easy to work with, I could easily get all the rebate coupons that applied to my order, and they had online chat to answer my questions. The prices were competitive, and their extras made the value even better. They sent accurate status emails, and the order status page had links to the tracking info. And of course everything arrived in a timely manner!"

"Ordered many things from Baker's Gas and Welding so I could get into welding. Bought a Millermatic 211 and found out a couple of days later they were having a $25 off sale. Tried to contact Baker's about this, and they refused to give me the $25 off, stating that it was only valid from today onward. Companies will usually honor prices if they go on sale after the fact, especially since I haven't even received the shipment yet. Baker's would not do this."

"Excellent online support!!
Good vendor..top of our list.

"Very Satisfied experience"

"Always easy to work with. Simple ordering system on line"

"The service I received was excellent. While I was ultimately disappointed with the Holland portable grill, which was made in China, not the USA as Holland makes one believe, Bakers accepted a return without question and processed the RGA very quickly. The service was friendly and professional. I will return... just never again for a Holland product."

"Great selection of Hypertherm Products and fast free shipping"

"Prompt accurate order delivery. Will use again."

Share Baker's Gas and Welding's store rating

Baker's Gas and Welding is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Baker's Gas and Welding is a merchant member
Baker's Gas and Welding participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.