Stores > Baker's Gas and Welding

• Fax: 419-335-2240

What is this?

2016-02-09

Baker does it right!

"I am now a very loyal customer of Baker Gas! Also a big fan of Nikki, the very helpful person I've worked with there.
I ordered a Red machine late in 2015 and it had some issues (A newly released machine and I'm sure a few bugs to work out). Baker quickly responded to the issue and arranged to have it sent back there on their shipping account #. The red machine had been on a special sale and when I told them I'd decided to go Blue instead (I'd lost confidence in the first machine after getting one that didn't work), they gave a great deal on that one too. I now have a great welder (I'm also a new and loyal customer of Miller, after using other brands for over 40 years) for a great price and have had the pleasure of working with Nikki and the other fine people at Baker. I have subsequently ordered other items from Baker and always been happy with the service and the quality of the items. I would choose them first for anything they carry knowing it will be priced right, come quickly and that they will stand behind their items. Every interaction I've had with them left me pleasantly impressed.

2016-02-04

Fastest Delivery in the Midwest

"I call and talked to a sales rep. who was very polite, and guided through
the ordering procedure.
I ordered a welding helmet and welding jackets. I couldn't believe
they arrived so quickly. The very next day I got home from work, they were on my front porch. No Delivery Charge....

Thanks, to the Baker Staff...GT

2016-02-03

Great company

"Very happy with the service, pricing, and fast shipping. Thank you."

2016-02-02

quick and happy shipment

"The TIg torch adapter that I ordered for my lincoln MP-210 came to me very happy and was quickly installed:) Documentation was good and installation went smoothly!

2016-02-02

Spot on perfect.

"I chose super slow shipping to save a buck but was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition a week later. No complaints. Brand new, sealed in a box in great condition.

Using Baker's is far superior then buying from the big online retailers where they have zero expertise in welding.

2015-12-30

"Justin & Nikki were great to work with & I will definitely be a return customer!!"

2015-12-30

"I ordered a Holland Grill for my husband for Christmas and the service I received from Baker's Gas and Welding was amazing! The grill arrived and everything was perfect! My husband was very surprised and loved the Grill! I will definitely use Baker's Gas and Welding in the future!"

2015-12-23

"Very fast shipping. A breeze to deal with. Everything arrived as advertised and in very good condition. I highly recommend this company, and I will be back again."

2015-12-19

"We buy all our plasma equipment from Baker's Gas because they have the best selection at the best price."

2015-12-15

"Came fast and was a great deal"

2015-12-08

"Very happy, good price and fast delivery."

2015-12-07

"Great gloves for replacement for discontinued-black stallion fuzzy hand gloves I ordered last year "

2015-12-03

"Nikki got us taken care of!"

2015-11-27

"My order was shipped quickley and arrived complete and as expected."

2015-11-26

"Very satisfied and quick shipping. Will use Baker's again."

Share Baker's Gas and Welding's store rating

Baker's Gas and Welding is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Baker's Gas and Welding is a merchant member
Baker's Gas and Welding participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.