Baker's Gas and Welding Reviews - bakersgas.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 332 reviews

Baker's Gas and Welding is a merchant member
Baker's Gas and Welding participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

"Prompt shipping. Great price."

"Fast delivery, good prices..."

"Good price, great service, very quick free shipping. I have bought from Baker's before and will do so again."

"Always fast shipping and great products "

"Best price I could find for my Flexview 3m Speedglas welding hood anywhere. Free shipping, no tax. Can't beat that!"

"Excellent service and really fast shipping. I searched the Internet and they had the best prices comparable to what I needed. "

"Order was placed and mailed in a timely manner. There was a small error with one of the items shipped, however, that problem was corrected promptly and the the correct item was immediately shipped out. Very pleased."

"Placed the order over the phone quick professional knowledgeable and courteous. Delivery was quick and package well. I will refer my friends to this vendor. "

"I have never had a bad experience with Bakers Gas, I like the pricing and delivery is always very prompt"

"Although there were some minor issues with my purchase. Bakers gas made it right and did so very quickly. I'll be back again!

"My porch lights arrived well packaged and as expected. Thanks!"

"easy to order and arrived on time

"Honest & very help full great staff "

"Great service as always. Fast shipping, great selection and awesome prices. I highly recommend Baker's Gas and Welding for your online welding supplies."

Rating 8/104/5

"Not sure about price matching info??? Wasnt followed through with and im not even sure i was communicating with a real person.. Other than that everything was good.. Shipping was free wich is a definite plus so the dollar price match of each item was kinda obselete.. "

modified review reply posted Mar-04-2014
bakerman's Avatar
bakerman, Baker's Gas and Welding rep has responded

“We sent a reply e-mail and asked for a part number to price match. We never heard back and then saw that the customer placed the order without the price match. Upon receiving the order we then sent a follow up e-mail asking the customer if there was anything else we could help them with. We never heard a reply until this review. We do not have an automated ticket system, every ticket is responded to by a real person, generally within 24 hours.”