Baker's Gas anCoupons
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 419-335-2240

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Prompt accurate order delivery. Will use again."

"Easy transaction. Received exactly what I ordered in a very timely manner."

"My second time ordering, and this time was better than the last!"

"I would like to thank Nikki for get my order out quickly she 's very helpful getting my parts from Tweco I would order from Baker's again

"Great prices on quality equipment and awsome website to use. "

"Great communication. Timely shipping. Would recommend. "

"As a coordinator of a fund, I am very happy with gear I purchase for my clients and it always ships fast"

"The personnel I spoke too {Nicky} was very helpful through the process, as she help in providing the item i needed, she is very knowledge-able and kept me up to date a long the way.... "

"Had a issue with shipping damage on my welding machine...Both Baker Gas, and Tweco resolved perfect.Really probably better or faster then my LWS could.. Great service..

Thanks,
Scott

"I am very pleased with the service and product I received from Baker's Gas. The phone staff was very helpful and informed and in my case I was told they would have to call me back with an answer. They did, in less than 30 minutes! I am getting ready to place another order with them in the morning. "

"Baker Gas and welding consistently has the best prices on the web and all the quality brands we are looking for, and great customer service, As usual a pleasure doing business with you!"

"Great prices, and had a big selection of models in stock. Took several days to ship the order, though... not sure why. It shipped out 3 days later, which isn't terrible, but is becoming unusual these days. Overall, would shop there again, for sure."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

bakerman, Baker's Gas and Welding rep has responded

“Hi Guido,

We apologize for the delay with shipment. There were a couple different items from a couple of different manufacturers on your order that are not common stock items in our warehouse. We were able to get the entire order shipped out 3 business days from the date of your order. We recommend to all of our customers to call us prior to placing the order to check availability if you are needing the items even faster! Either way, we greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to do business with you in the future!

Thanks,

Cory
Bakersgas.com”

"Easy ordering online, I confirmed "in stock" and delivery with online chat, more than fair price, delivery as stated. Perfect ........."

"Order was filled promptly with a nationally known product. Pricing is competitive and with the free shipping that made the deal."

"Exactly what I ordered and came in very quickly."

Share Baker's Gas and Welding's store rating

Baker's Gas and Welding is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Baker's Gas and Welding is a merchant member
Baker's Gas and Welding participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.