• Baker's Gas and Baker's Gas and Welding Elite Status
    • Fax: 419-335-2240

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Very Satisfied experience"

"Always easy to work with. Simple ordering system on line"

"The service I received was excellent. While I was ultimately disappointed with the Holland portable grill, which was made in China, not the USA as Holland makes one believe, Bakers accepted a return without question and processed the RGA very quickly. The service was friendly and professional. I will return... just never again for a Holland product."

"Great selection of Hypertherm Products and fast free shipping"

"Prompt accurate order delivery. Will use again."

"Easy transaction. Received exactly what I ordered in a very timely manner."

"My second time ordering, and this time was better than the last!"

"I would like to thank Nikki for get my order out quickly she 's very helpful getting my parts from Tweco I would order from Baker's again

"Great prices on quality equipment and awsome website to use. "

"Great communication. Timely shipping. Would recommend. "

"As a coordinator of a fund, I am very happy with gear I purchase for my clients and it always ships fast"

"The personnel I spoke too {Nicky} was very helpful through the process, as she help in providing the item i needed, she is very knowledge-able and kept me up to date a long the way.... "

"Had a issue with shipping damage on my welding machine...Both Baker Gas, and Tweco resolved perfect.Really probably better or faster then my LWS could.. Great service..

Thanks,
Scott

"I am very pleased with the service and product I received from Baker's Gas. The phone staff was very helpful and informed and in my case I was told they would have to call me back with an answer. They did, in less than 30 minutes! I am getting ready to place another order with them in the morning. "

"Baker Gas and welding consistently has the best prices on the web and all the quality brands we are looking for, and great customer service, As usual a pleasure doing business with you!"

Share Baker's Gas and Welding's store rating

Baker's Gas and Welding is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Baker's Gas and Welding is a merchant member
Baker's Gas and Welding participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.