Bad Idea T-Shirts Reviews - badideatshirts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.25/10 2 reviews

Bad Idea T-Shirts is not a merchant member
Bad Idea T-Shirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I love these shirts. I thought i would get some cheap Chinese type of shirts but they used Gildan and were silk screen. Not sure how they can stay in business with the deal they are giving but i love them. They were great presents for the family."

Rating 4/102/5

"This review also pertains to Roadkill T-Shirts as they are the same company with the same contact information. I placed my order on 20 December 2010 using the online deal they'd been offering me for months: buy 3, get 3 free. Shipping for all six shirts was $16. A little pricey for a light package, but the total for each shirt was only $10.16. I figured for heavy weight t-shirts that wasn't bad.

On 23 December I received an email from mike@roadkilltshirts.com offering me a new deal of buy 3, get 6 free. The email included the following: "No one can touch this deal and right now the others sites are saying, 'WTF!' My reply, Well, that's how I roll, bitches." I immediately sent an email saying I would have waited to place my order had I known they were going to offer a better deal 3 days later. I received no response.

According to USPS tracking info, my order was dropped off at the post office on 27 December. I'm hoping the delay in shipping was due purely to the holiday. Once the shirts arrived, I was a little disappointed with the quality. I wouldn't consider them heavy weight as promised on the website. They're better than the paper thin t-shirts from Walmart, but really more of a medium weight. The white shirts are slightly see-through. I've gotten better quality from Cafe Press.

In sum, shipping is high, quality and customer service could be better. I probably won't buy there again as it would be hard enough to find another 6 shirts I would wear, let alone 9.