Stores > Baby Food Zone

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Baby Food Zone by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

excellent

"I highly recommend Baby Food Zone every one"

2011-07-13

"This is the worst online purchase experience I have EVER had. The order took almost three weeks to arrive. I received an email shortly before my formula arrived saying it was on it's way. While I was waiting for the formula to arrive, I found out my son was allergic to it. I contacted them multiple times by phone and email to return it and all I ever got was the run around. The formula has since expired and I still cannot get them to return my calls or emails. I bought two cases because they were the only place I could find this particular formula. What a horrible waste of $160. Heartbreaking."

2011-04-22

"NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! If I could give them no stars I would. I've ordered from them over a month ago and still have not received the formula. They have not not return my phone calls or emails until got one yesterday, 37 days after placing the order, saying that I needed to contact my credit card company to get a refund because they no longer had funds. And to make matters worse, the formula we have been waiting on you can't buy in the stores. It has to be special ordered, so we've been scrambling for the past month waiting on this shipment. They did have the cheapest price we could find, but I would have rather paid twice the price just to avoid this trouble. Like I said, NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! "

2011-04-21

"I am completely unhappy. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM....DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I ordered 135.00 worth of formula from my son on 4-8-11 and have called them and they have not returned my calls and do not answer their phones. I finally got an email that states the following.Dear valued customer,

We regret to inform you that BabyFoodZone.com is no longer doing
business due to the bank placing a hold on our funds.

Please contact your bank for a full refund for your purchased goods.
So now I don't get my money back and I have no formula for my son! I have sent a report to BBB and my credit card company.

2011-04-21

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - DECEITFUL, DISHONEST, AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I normally buy the special formula my daughter needs from Babywuvinc.com, but they recently had a large price increase, so I tried purchasing from Babyfoodzone.com. I found it odd that my order had not arrived a week later, and checked online to find that it was still in "processing" status. I sent a message asking about the delay, and was told the formula was out of stock and they were waiting for a shipment that would take a couple of weeks. This is special formula that is not available over the counter, and at this point I was nearly out, so I canceled the order and went back to Babywuvinc.com. I received my shipment from them two days later. Babyfoodzone sent a message back on 04/08/11 stating my order had been canceled as requested and that a credit would show up on my credit card account in 5 to 7 business days. That did not happen, and since then I have sent three more e-mails that have been ignored. The contact number listed on their site just rings and rings with no one answering. Now my credit card is due with this charge for $273 for an order I canceled over two weeks ago. At this point I am contacting my credit card company to explain the situation and dispute the charge.

As of 04/21/11, the order that they confirmed was canceled still shows in "processing" status on their site.

2011-04-19

"i've purchase three times. twice, my orders have taken long to receive. they don't return calls nor reply to emails. what really makes me upset is that they charge your credit card right away, yet you have no formula."

2011-04-13

"WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM BABYFOODZONE.COM.

I placed an order on March 31st and have not recieved any form of confirmation other than they have charged my card. I have repeatedly called and left emails with no response. The customer service number ring to a fax line. I had previously placed a similar order with babywuv.com and rcvd my product within 4 days. When you are purchasing formula you need the formula to be shipped immediately.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER.

2011-04-13

"I wish I would have read these reviews before I ordered from this company. I placed an order on April 4th and it still says processing (it is now April 13). I have called several times and emailed severl times and have not gotten a reply from them. I now need to check my credit card to see if I have already been charged. If so, I will stop payment on it. Considerig they sell baby formula which is pretty important when you have an infant, you would expect this company to be more responsive. The savings is not worth the trouble that you will have dealing with this company. What a shame!"

2011-04-10

"They were fast, efficient and offered the best price for baby formula I could find. Well wotrth using them. "

2011-04-10

"Great price..Can't wait to shop here again !!!!"

2011-04-10

"I have baby girls and searched high and low for the best prices on formula and diapers. babyfoodzone was a great find and I have been a loyal customer ever since my discovery. Great prices and quick delivery. "

2011-04-05

"GREAT PRODUCTS AT EXCELLENT PRICES AND THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY THE BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND babyfoodzone.COM! Thanks again for the deal on Enfamil Premium Newborn Powder."

2011-04-04

"Horrible customer service. You can not speak to a live person and they are not responsive to emails, seemingly the only way to contact them. I paid for expedited delivery of my formula and almost two weeks later have stil not received my order. I plan on reporting them to the BBB and the Attorney General's office. Don't buy from this company!"

2011-04-03

"Babyfoodzone.com thank you very much for the fast free shipping for the similac alimentum . been buying from you guys for along time . Thank you for saving me so much money ."

2011-03-31

"I have had nothing but horrible service from this company. I ordered baby formula on March 16th and after several days of not receiving notification of shipment I called and left a message and was promised a return call the next business day. Never happened. I e-mailed customer service and got a response that the shipment was lost and would be replaced "soon". I still have not received word that the order has been shipped and it is now 16 days later and no one will answer my calls or e-mails. I filed a complaint with the BBB against the company. I'm afraid I'm out my money and nothing to show for it. NEVER will I order from them again! "

Share Baby Food Zone's store rating

Baby Food Zone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Baby Food Zone is not a merchant member
Baby Food Zone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!