Stores > Bablas Jewellers

• Bablas Jeweller

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My experience of Babla’s is that they take no responsibility for the quality of goods they sell and that their attitude towards customers is mean and obstructive. This is why.

A Seiko radio-controlled alarm clock supplied by Babla’s didn’t always show the correct time. Babla’s advised me to send it for repair to Seiko UK repairs, which I did. The fault recurred so I sent it back again to Seiko UK. This problem was resolved but after a few months a further issue developed. The alarm did not always go off because the minute hand seemed to be getting stuck against the alarm hand. After turning the alarm off the clock set itself right again.

At this stage I had paid three times for postage of the clock – once for the original delivery and twice for sending it to the repairers. I asked Babla’s to refund the sum of £27.50 for supply and delivery. The clock is totally unreliable as an alarm clock and has caused such serious inconvenience that I am not going to use it again. I pointed out that Babla’s had made no contribution to the cost of sending it for repairs and asked them for a prepaid return label if they wanted the clock returned to them. They refused to pay for return of the clock and said that if I sent it back to them and they found a fault, they would refund postage up to £2.95. Although the clock was bought through Amazon and purchase details were easily available online, they asked for a copy of the invoice and also for the repair references (which I supplied).

£27.50 is not a huge sum and I am writing it off. The useless clock is going into the rubbish bin, where Babla’s rightfully belongs.

This review was modified by saltseller on May 13 2015 10:23:41 AM

Share Bablas Jewellers's store rating

Bablas Jewellers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bablas Jewellers is not a merchant member
Bablas Jewellers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!