Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: cs@bhphoto.com
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

2016-12-07

"Excellent service - delivered in 3 days."

Pleasantly surprised...

"I had never heard of B&H so before placing my online order I called to verify the product wasn't refurbished, etc. After speaking with the sales rep I felt extremely comfortable with them and did a little further research on them which was all very positive. I placed my order online."

Questionable Return Policy

"Ordered over $5k worth of computing gear, Opened one box and saw I ordered wrong one. Packed it back same as it was (never used) and requested to exchange for higher priced intended order. Told, sorry Charlie, you opened the box, can't return."

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. Our return policy specifies, "Nonreturnable Items: Unwrapped/opened computers and computer software." -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

2016-12-07

"Highly recommended this store to my friends....great prices and fast delivery too."

Brilliance!!!!

"Love these guys! Superb service and very quick to deliver considering I reside on the opposite side of the globe!! Thank you all very much :)"

Easy Online Ordering and Excellent service

"Checkout and online ordering is alway easy and fast."

Great customer service!!!

"Got a great tv for a super price. It went on sale the day after I bought it, and one 5 minute phone call and the new price was honored!!"

Everything I buy from B&H

"I do not file things using B&H's order number, so I/m not sure what specific item this review request is for ... I have ordered many things in the past from B&H ... Their service is outstanding ... SECOND TO NONE!"

This review was modified by carlb-28970 on December 07 2016 09:41:55 AM

2016-12-07

$2000 or $20 - I still get Million Dollar Service.

"I've purchased a few things from B&H over the years. It doesn't matter if it's lenses, software, accessories, or even a $5 UV filter. Ordering is easy, shipping is fast, and my purchases arrive CORRECTLY and when they've been scheduled to arrive. Always easy, always perfect. Thanks, B&H!"

Excellent product knowledge

"Always a pleasure to make a purchase at B&H!"

Fantastic

"The products delivered on time and was priced great."

FRUSTRATED

"Tracking my package, I saw the UPS Livonia tried to deliver it but I was not there and left no sign on my door. I called them. They told me to pick it up the next day. I went in the morning but returned home without my package because they could not find it. We agreed together they will send it to the leasing office of my apartment. UPS did not keep their promise. I called them after two days. I was told they found my package and I should come to pick it up. I went with all joy and picked it up. Opening the package, I saw it was incomplete. For inst ance, the Internet security that supposed to come with the laptop was not there. The labtop I ordered was not the one sent to me. I ordered hp 13.3 inches, 8GB ram, 1200GB hard drive but 13.3 inch. 1.1ram, 110 GB hard drive was sent to me. It was frustrating really because I spent more time and money sending it back. However, I know that to err is human. I still love B&H no matter the frustration.
Thanks for this review.
Emmanuel Eze

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Web No: 1041809049
Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction both with UPS service and our shipping error, for which we apologize. We have emailed return authorization and a pre-paid UPS return label. When we receive this return we can issue a refund or ship the correct item, per your preference. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

Good purchase experience

"With value pricing and fast delivery, B7H gets my vote and will seek them our for other online purchases."

Focus focus focus

"B &H is a fantastic experience - all my purchases have been online - prices are great - product support is phenomenal - and delivery is right on time. B &H is MY photography store for EVERYTHING I need. They are great!"

2016-12-07

"Excellent service R'cd item the day after I ordered it Can't beat that and it was at a good price"

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.