• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10

"I have purchased 3 weeks ago and they have not deliver my package. Invoice says ship in 7-14 days but it have not been shipped yet. Chatting with the sales and he said my item is in back order (which was no where mentioned in the invoice) and there is nothing he can do. All these time of waiting....and I can only keep on waiting... This is really frustrating...Poor customer service. What a waste of time."

"horrible service, place an order for almost $700 worth of server cages, and shelves, I contact them today and they say 2/3 of the order is on back order. and today is the 19th, why was I not notified. Just horrible service. "

modified review This review was modified by Masterdrifter on October 19 2014 12:32:56 PM

" I purchased from We-All-Save for the very first time and within 2 weeks my order had arrived. The pricing is so great, the deals is shockingly better and the promo codes really worked not like the other sites, I will definitely go back and purchasing from them again..."

"All OK I have received the parcel in perfect conditions and in short time.

modified review This review was modified by marcoita on October 07 2014 08:48:27 AM

"I bought a USA warranty EOS M from B&H and when it arrived, it was clearly defective. So I thought I'll just get a refund, which any upstanding company will provide. I got an RMA and sent it back. They refused the refund, claiming falsely (lying) that I had sent back a different camera than what they sent. When I received the box, I opened it, tested the camera, found it defective, got an RMA and sent it back. That is all. And yet here is B&H pretending I did something wrong, when I'm their victim. What a perfect way to shut someone up... except it didn't work in my case. In subsequent interactions they became more petty, more intimidating and more dishonest. I will never deal with B&H again. They are low-lifes. Even if hypothetically this was due to a screw-up by Canon, in which they put the wrong camera into the box, there was no call for such vile behavior as B&H's employees and managers exhibited."

"I wish I had done a bit of research on this reseller before placing an order with them. We ordered an item that arrived damaged but they made us pay the shipment going back to them. The also tried to charge us for restocking fee. We spent a lot of time and energy to get them to reverse the charge. It was our first and last time dealing with this outfit. We DO NOT recommend this reseller to anyone. "

modified review This review was modified by MissShopper on September 30 2014 08:23:44 AM

"B&;H had same low price as the rest of the sellers
for a Panasonic camera, however they included a sd card
and a very nice camera bag at no extra charge. I ordered on line and the camera
shipped the next day and arrived in Az. a couple of days later.
I am very happy with this merchant.

modified review This review was modified by frequentbuiyer on September 18 2014 08:04:40 AM

"I have ordered from this store a number of times. The most recent order is a tripod. Shipping and handling has always been fast and I don't have to pay sales tax since I am out of state :) Will no doubt order from them again."

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio User

"I have, over the years, made a lot of purchases at B&H, and they have always offered good service. I have had to change orders (before shipment) change the delivery location and even had to do returns. They has always been courteous and helpful. I couldn't possibly give them too high a rating."

"Terrible customer service.
Placed an order, funds were debited from my credit card. Two days later contacted by verification department to correct billing address, did so.
Order still showing as "processing" a week later. During that time I contacted customer service who tell me they can't do anything and direct me to verification department. E-mailed verification department a few times - no response. Cancelled my order.
They are still holding the funds and I have to wait to get a refund. Asked if this can be processed immediately - apparently not, because it is in the hands of another department.

modified review This review was modified by NZshopper on August 27 2014 02:57:20 PM

"I have ordered lens and other camera accessories from B&H. They process online orders very promptly. Packaging is excellent. Highly recommended."

vbx

"I had made many purchases in the past 5 years from B&H, this is one of my preferred merchants to deal with, great customer service oriented to solve any problems. Fast shipping, great custom clearing rates (as I buy from Canada).

Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by vbx on August 23 2014 04:51:42 AM

"Ordered a New 24" Samsung Monitor and I am very pleased with the monitor and B&H. Their price was only $10 more than the same monitor refurbed elsewhere. It arrived in 3 days and shipping was free. You just can't beat that! They are now at the top of my list for electronic purchases. Thanks B&H...your the best!"

"I LOVE them. They always come through for me and they have amazing service. And I love their sense of humor. I order from them online. I bought my iPod and my Mac Mini from them. Cheaper than anywhere else, but most important, these guys really care about you and are super honest. Love them!"

"Don't order a PC from these guys, they are just a reseller and should probably stick to photo equipment. They will not refund a PC unless the manufacturer seal is unbroken. I bought a new Samsung 9 lite and it is the worse performing PC I have ever owned. I have had Dell, Toshiba, Sony and Acer. Hands down the worst and I can't return it. Oh well, stick with Amazon on this type of stuff. I went with B&H because they were highly rated with Amazon. "

modified review This review was modified by Con127 on July 27 2014 10:15:38 AM

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!