Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: cs@bhphoto.com
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-09-27

Fast delivery

"Product is exactly as described. "

2016-09-27

Great shopping experience

"B&H is a very good shopping site for photo equipment and all kinds of electronics. Very good selections. Very fast shipping. Most products shipped free. "

Quick Delivery better than Prime

"Fee quick delivery that can't be beat by Amazon."

2016-09-26

"Ordered a Sandiskexpand 64gb for close to half price and delivery was fast can't very happy."

Great Transaction

"Perfect transaction. Great price. Super customer service."

A Pleasant Experience

"Ordering from B & H is very easy.
Once you have experienced shopping online with them
you will not want to order from any other vendor.
The price was competative. The shipping was free
and fast and was delivered on time as promised.
I couldn't be a happier shopper.

Fast & Accurate

"I originally started ordering from B&H in the mid-1990s, and they were great then. While I didn't order from them for many years (say, 2004-2015), once I had a need to order, and I knew B&H had what I needed, I didn't hesitate...and they're still just as great."

Back ordered!

"My order was backordered and is in a holding pattern "

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“B&H Web No: 1040918099
Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We received this order 9/12/16. It was shipped 9/13/16. UPS reports "Delivered On: Thursday, 09/15/2016 at 5:43 P.M." -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

2016-09-26

Great service, great price, great purchase experience

"I needed a high quality external drive for backup. The B&H site made it easy to learn about the options, find what I needed, and purchase. The price was great, and I got my equipment quickly. (I bought a Drobo 4-bay unit with four 2 TB drives: highly recommend this option!)"

Amazon Killer

"My product arrived packed well and on time. I like shopping at B&H because they have the most comprehensive information on each and every product large and small. Other sites make me look elsewhere for specifications and other pertinent information necessary to make a choice. Add to that they give me more payment options such as PayPal, which is my payment of choice.

B&H is number 1.

Satisfied customer!

"Shipped fast and product is as advertised!"

2016-09-26

Great Store, great selection and prices!

"I have been a customer since 1996 for pro photo gear, and I've always found B and H to have everything I need, in stock and at a great price.
If you have any questions or problems, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the B and H website is second-to-none in providing product descriptions, specs and photos.

This review was modified by JeremysIron on September 26 2016 01:17:09 PM

Ecxellent service

"Great products, great delivery options."

B&H Always Delivers!

"My entire project was being held up for lack of an adapter cable. B&H took care of this in a reasonable amount of time for a reasonable amount of money and saved the day (again). Love you, B&H!"

2016-09-26

Well delivered, no scratch, awesome monitor

"Just received my refurbished monitor two weeks back, it was as new, it is working very fine, no scratch, it was very well packed, and the delivering time was incredible !

Very nice job!

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.