• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10

"Ordered a New 24" Samsung Monitor and I am very pleased with the monitor and B&H. Their price was only $10 more than the same monitor refurbed elsewhere. It arrived in 3 days and shipping was free. You just can't beat that! They are now at the top of my list for electronic purchases. Thanks B&H...your the best!"

"I LOVE them. They always come through for me and they have amazing service. And I love their sense of humor. I order from them online. I bought my iPod and my Mac Mini from them. Cheaper than anywhere else, but most important, these guys really care about you and are super honest. Love them!"

"Don't order a PC from these guys, they are just a reseller and should probably stick to photo equipment. They will not refund a PC unless the manufacturer seal is unbroken. I bought a new Samsung 9 lite and it is the worse performing PC I have ever owned. I have had Dell, Toshiba, Sony and Acer. Hands down the worst and I can't return it. Oh well, stick with Amazon on this type of stuff. I went with B&H because they were highly rated with Amazon. "

modified review This review was modified by Con127 on July 27 2014 10:15:38 AM

@RichRolyn's Avatar
Atlanta

"Gr8 service & staff! Have and will continue to shop here!!!"

"Great! Never had had any issues and everything arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was a little on the slow side, but overall good experiences."

"SLOW SLOW SLOW shipping. Orders are now being transferred from UPS to post office taking an additional 2 to 3 days on all my orders. This is the last draw. I'm done with B&H. Found another place, texasmediasystems.com, that is very competitive with B&H. I'll spend my money where it's appreciated from now on."

"Excellent service this is the place to buy photo audio , video and accessories"

"Lightning fast shipping. I ordered a flash card reader on Sunday 6/29, selected the standard, expedited delivery and just received the item on 7/2.

"Their online customer service leaves A LOT to be desired. I ordered a set of photo paints from them about a month ago and when these arrived I was greeted by a box of broken glass and spilled red paint. I was very unhappy since I needed these and can't get them locally and now had a huge mess on my hands. I was just glad that none of my photo paper ordered was exposed to the paint. I asked to return just the broken color so I could use the rest but was told I needed to return all. I did so and was told the replacement set would be packaged better. When this arrived I knew before opening the box that we had an issue because you could hear the paints rattling around in a box much too big and not protected in bubble wrap. I opened the box to find the same mess (except orange this time). B & H refuses to give me a partial refund for this debacle and seems really insincere about their mistakes so now I just am waiting for my next set of broken, messy paints in a box of glass shards to arrive. I won't be doing business with them after this."

modified review This review was modified by laurietinberg on June 17 2014 03:46:32 PM

"I have bought from them for a very long time, before internet purchases were available and orders were through the mail. I have never had a problem with their service. I cannot recall any unnecessary delay or other problems with any shipment. I keep coming back because they carry quality products at very competitive prices."

modified review This review was modified by dfisher44 on June 10 2014 05:01:28 PM

"DO NOT PURCHASE SOFTWARE FROM B&H.

I've purchased from B&H a few times over the years. Each time, typically for camera equipment, they've been very good. Pricing is always competitive and shipping is fast.

However, latest purchase was software related. I ended up following a misleading link from Google Shopping results for Adobe Illustrator CS6. I guess I ended up buying Photoshop CS6 instead. I didn't actually realize any of this until the product install screen popped up and I was baffled the Photoshop installer was running.

Long story short, if you buy software and it's the wrong one... and you break that little small plastic seal they will absolutely not refund it. They won't store credit it. They won't charge you an outrageous re-stocking fee (which I would've done). You're sh** out of luck. In my case, $400+ out of luck. It doesn't matter if you didn't install it and didn't register it.

Ironically, I sort-of auto-piloted the order from Google because I saw the B&H logo next to it and trusted it... despite it being lower in the search results. And I certainly own up to the mistake of not catching that I was linked to the wrong Adobe CS6 product. But, I suppose I'm just used to dealing with companies like Costco, Amazon, Newegg, and Zappos... where if they didn't give me the full refund, they would've atleast given me some sort of option to offset the cost. Especially considering I've done business with them in the past and have never returned a single thing.

Lesson learned. Matter of fact, I doubt I'll buy future camera equipment from them either... just because I'm slightly doubtful they'll be as good as the others when things don't go right.

modified review This review was modified by ambassadorofkwan on May 25 2014 11:40:22 AM

"I am changing my recent review of B and H to a more positive one based on the following reasons:

I recently had a very difficult interaction with one of the customer service representatives. I was very upset regarding a delivery charge that I thought was mis-charged due to a combination of my innocent mis-understanding of the website's information, and also because of the unique practices of B and H (please be advised to check VERY carefully about dates this store is closed due to religious holidays. It may be for extended periods of time). I went though a lot to have the charges reversed. At first, it seemed that B & H would not budge to see the mis-understanding. However, after a few e-mails and interactions, one of the customer service advisors self-initated another e-mail correspondence apologizing for the handling of the process up to that point. He was polite and reasonable which was satisfying. I have decided to keep my $2000 camera vs. return it because of the more positive, reasonable and kinder manner that the supervisor chose to re-address my issue.

modified review This review was modified by EasternPAmom on May 01 2014 09:24:10 AM

"Update:
And now I basically got a slap in my face.
I emailed and asked why shipment was delayed and I mentioned I could have saved $6 if I wanted to wait for the same seller whose distributor apparently screwed up by shipping the wrong drive, drop ship. So retailer was not at fault here.
Anyway, I told in the email I dont want $6 I want my drive to be delivered on time. So they refunded my $6.
What a bunch of MORONS!!!!!!
If I could lower rating to ZERO stars I would.
BandH obviously doesnt understand what a customer service is!!!!!

Not reliable after all!!!!
Ran out of room on my hard drive the other day so needed to buy another.
I ordered a hard drive from another store online third party seller and they screwed up sending the wrong drive. So I went on the BandH site early in the morning on the day they were open (not on the holiday) and the delivery date was April 29th. So I ordered from BandH on promise that it is going to be delivered on 29th. But after I got shipping confirmation late next day I found out I am going to receive this drive on the 30th. Except I am not going to be there on the 30th because I am going to be on the shoot and after I come back I would have to do a lot of work processing the pictures. But since my hard drive is full I would have to first install new hard drive, so more likely I am going to be late with the photos.
And no local store has this drive.
After I contacted BandH I got snark response that all premium orders were shipped on the same day and all others were shipped the next day.
Here is the problem with that: how am I supposed to know what was my order premium or "others"? And why would I care after all? All I know it is supposed to be here on 29th!!!!!
I could have done all the work on my computer on the day I was not busy if BandH delivered on the promise but they didnt!!!!!! Shame on you BandH!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by EugenePowers on April 28 2014 04:41:23 PM

"Great value and superfast delivery just two days. Better priced then Tesco for same product. "

"excellent seller, i have always gotten timely and efficient delivery and service"

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!