Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Best place for photography

"B&H has the best selection, best prices and always fast shipping. What could be better?"

2016-08-23

Fast. Best price and perfect delivery

"In just 2 days my order arrived and everything was perfect!"

All Good

"Very good service as always, I have been doing business with B & H for years and have always had good service."

No questions asked

"I had to return a Sigma lens because it did not function properly. The B H representative just asked if I wanted to return the lens for a refund or exchange with a different lens. I went with exchanging with a Nikon lens and just paying the difference. After they received the Sigma lens, the Nikon was sent 2 day shipping and I am very happy with they response from B H. I will be doing a lot more business with them."

Great Prices and Excellent Shipping

"Got item here quickly and it was free shipping. Will definitely think about them when shopping in the future."

Unhappy

"I paid 116 dollars for a 2 day shipping. I received the wrong box and only got a 20 dollar reinbursment. I dont think thats the way to treat a costumer."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret our shipping error and the dissatisfaction it has caused. We apologize. I have asked customer service to issue an additional refund in compensation. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

Excellent As Always

"Item ordered was in stock and delivered in 2 days. B&H is always my first choice for photo equipment."

2016-08-23

"Usual excellent service and products. Good chat line!"

2016-08-23

Delivered quickly, works great!

"Hard drive and WiFi card delivered quickly. Both are working fine!"

2016-08-23

Great place for electronics and photo gear!!

"B&H always deliver for us we have used Amazon before in the past and it was horrible.
B&H stand by their delivery times and the products they sell the prices are competitive without sneaking in costs like outrageous delivery and handling fees.
We feel that if we need to spend the money on gear B&H has our back and for a small operation that is super important.

Easy

"The web-store is so practifull thats makes you buy in an easy and quickly way "

2016-08-23

Quite a diamond in the ruff and shot in the dark for an amazing expirience! (Excuse the pun);)

"So reliable, affordable, and very nice boxing with NO damage to the item and NO SKETCHINESS to the website or camera! So amazing! Absolutely going to make this my new place to buy equitment, and have already sent people here as a resource!"

Great store

"Convenient web-interface, great items and perfect fast shipping."

B&H is the Backbone of Photography

"I don't know what I would do without B&H. They have always been my source of supply but most importantly support when acquiring photography products. The people are worth more than one can estimate.

Try them. Throw your hardest questions up. You will see.

Nice Camera

"As advertised, Camera gently used works fine, free shipping too! "

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.