• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10

"Everything delivered on time, as expected, in good shape."

"One of the best online experiences I've ever had. B&H is a first-class operation, and they offer very competitive pricing. I followed up my online purchase with a phone call, and the representative knew that I was in a rush to get the product. He checked my order and personally went out of his way to make sure that it got to me on time. A+ outfit."

modified review This review was modified by sarfdawg on April 16 2015 06:44:28 AM

"I have been a loyal B&H customer for over 30 years and in the last six months have spent over $3,000 for new camera equipment. I wanted to return one camera body, one week beyond their 30 day, full refund time window in order to purchase another camera body at twice the original cost of the first camera. They offered me a trade allowance of 40% of the purchase price, in spite of the fact that the camera warranty had not been filed and all original packaging material was in absolutely perfect condition.
Net/net, their is no reciprocal loyalty with B&H - it's all about making a buck - customer relations obviously totally unimportant.
I've learned my lesson - sell your gear to KEH in Atlanta and buy from Amazon.

modified review This review was modified by rapiii on April 01 2015 01:06:39 PM

"Bought a TV from B&H on Cyber Monday. FOUR MONTHS LATER the TV has not shipped. They charged me the day I bought it. Hey B&H, Cyber Monday deals are supposed to be for Christmas. Christmas is not in April! They wouldn't offer a comparable model for the same price either as a replacement even 4 months later. Just terrible customer service that made my Christmas TV gift disappear!"

modified review This review was modified by JimBean1 on March 23 2015 06:36:13 PM

"Very reputable. Excellent customer service! Very friendly, easy to get a hold of and backs their products. I had made a mistake and needed a package returned and another one shipped. They immediately shipped the second one and paid the shipping cost and return cost even though the mistake was mine. Lightning fast delivery both times! The product was great at a good price. I would highly recommend this company. "

modified review This review was modified by 624Melinda on March 20 2015 02:25:06 PM

"I ordered a lens from B&H photo, it was late in the day but still before their cutoff time for shipping, I was very pleased when it shipped out on time, and it had a full US warranty. I would shop with B&H photo again!"

modified review This review was modified by sfriedman2015 on March 20 2015 01:05:59 PM

"I have never had a bad experience with this company. Fast shipping, great customer service.

Example: A product I bought dropped $10.99 in price a week after I bought it. I requested a price adjustment via online chat and they immediately issued the refund to my card. It took less than 3 minutes!

"New customer. BandH exceeded my expectations. I definitely will shop BandH again because competitive prices and outstanding customer satisfaction. I also will recommend BandH to friends and family."

modified review This review was modified by GProfessional on March 10 2015 04:19:53 PM

"B&H is the best store that I know of. Period. They have the most knowledgeable sales people and they don't get paid on commission, so they have no incentive to sell the more expensive item. I returned something to them twice with no issues at all. You have to see the actual store as well, it's really one of a kind. "

modified review This review was modified by mendymoscow on March 03 2015 10:56:31 AM

"Everything's good until you need to return. That's where they fail big time. I had a defective TV that was RMA'd. The pick up was scheduled but it was a no-show. Not once, but twice. Everytime I call bhphotovideo, they do not take ownership of the problem and push the issue to the shipping company which is a nightmare to work with. No follow up whatsoever from bhphotovideo. In the meantime, no refunds unless the item gets back to them. I've bought from them in the past but I'm done. Will gladly pay a little more for the stellar customer service from Amazon."

"Timely delivery. Item as expected, worked well. "

"I've purchased several items from B&H in the past three years. The experience has always been well within my expectations. Products are shipped in a timely manner and arrive as described.

I do find your rating system interesting. Currently you rate this merchant at 5+ (it is not a member company) and one of it's competitor's, Adorama, at 9+ (it is a member company).

Yet, your own customer rating history shows B&H with 97.6% four or five star reviews and less than 2% one or two star reviews. Adorama's history on your page shows 94% with four or five stars and almost 5% one and two star reviews.

I consider B&H and Adorama both excellent resources for camera and video equipment.

I do like that you post raw totals, and that you mention merchant "membership status" on your page. I find your raw totals informative, not so much the score you post so prominently by the vendor's name.

modified review This review was modified by RdSan1999 on February 13 2015 08:42:57 AM

"I ordered a camera light at the beginning of December, I never received my item, it's been almost 3months now. They didn't gave me any advices, except to check with my local post office (which I did). And my item has failed to pass the airline security. Since that no news
Never refonde either or give me more advices, all they told me it's to wait, and eventually forget in some point that I ordered an item with them.
I absolutely not recommended this company to order any kind of things.

"You get what you purchased.

I purchased two Nikon EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Batteries. Received the product in less than a week.

The batteries were original certified product from Nikon. I got what i paid for. I'm comfortable purchasing products from B&H; because when I received the product, i got what I ordered.

B&H price is compatible. I just brought a Nikon D750 from NJAccessory.com. I did NOT get what i order. They did a switch and Bate.

B&H Photo is my ONLY online store.

"Great experience(s)! I have no idea what anyone talking about poor customer service is talking about. I have ordered several items from them and have had no problems. I guess since I have had no problems I may not be a reliable source for customer service experiences but from the order to delivery I have not had any issues what so ever. The few times I have contacted them in regards to sales they have been very helpful. "

modified review This review was modified by diamondgraphics on February 04 2015 07:53:49 AM

Share B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio's store rating

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!