• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

2015-07-30

"In short: I ordered a used d750, received confirmation, then found out a day later that they cancelled my order due to a glitch in the system. I called customer service to see if they could send me a replacement item, but though they were friendly, they were no help at all. After doing a bit of online research, I found out that cancellation emails from B&H are common.

I was trying to get this camera as soon as possible from a reputable vendor. However, not only did B&H suddenly cancel my order, but I won't receive a refund for 3-5 days. This means that I won't have enough money to buy the camera from another vendor for that time period. Though I understand that glitches happen, B&H's extremely unhelpful way of dealing with this glitch has made me unwilling to recommend it or financially support it in the future."

This review was modified by MichaelaKM on July 30 2015 09:52:48 AM

SittingElf's Avatar

Florida, USA
2015-07-06

"I have purchased thousands of dollars of photo, video, and audio gear from B&H over the last 15 years. They have always been fantastic for pricing and delivery. Never an issue.
I only recently discovered that they also sell shooting optics, and my latest purchase was a rifle scope that B&H had the BEST price anywhere on, and as always, the delivery was quick, and flawless. Always my first choice for product lines they carry. Shalom guys!"

2015-06-26

"Great product selection plus good service & fast shipping. I couldn't ask for me!"

2015-06-18

"I ordered an item based on an ad B&H displayed while I was on CNN s website. The retail price for the item of $49.98 was crossed out, and the ad said my price was only $10.98. I ordered, but my order was cancelled a day later with the claim from B&H that the price was a mistake. How can you advertise the price, which gets me to your site, then cancel saying we didn't mean to advertise the price? First and last time I order from B&H."

This review was modified by abarton425 on June 18 2015 02:54:00 PM

2015-06-17

"I am a professional photographer who over the last 8 years has spent a LOT of money with this store. The product range is outstanding and the pricing is competitive however you need to be aware that if you ever have a problem with a product you have purchased from them they will not be interested in looking after you. The customer service department is only interested is sending you to the manufacturer even if the product is DOA and any attempt to seek support will be met with a multitude of emails citing terms and conditions (which include a 30 day from ORDER not delivery return policy) designed to avoid any form of customer service and support. They will tell you that they care but their actions speak far louder. I strongly recommend that where possible you purchase your products elsewhere."

2015-05-26

"ordered a Roku 2 and very pleased with purchase. they have always been a great company to buy from"

2015-04-29

"Easy to Order and quick shipment."

2015-04-28

"I've ordered a number of items from B & H Photo - the latest being Canon EF 100-400 II lens. Items were always shipped quickly and were as described. I will continue to shop at B & H"

2015-04-24

"Ordered with B&H for the first time and found the whole process easy. I received my Samsung EVO SATA III Internal SSD in good order. No complaints. I would use them again."

2015-04-18

"Everything delivered on time, as expected, in good shape."

2015-04-16

"One of the best online experiences I've ever had. B&H is a first-class operation, and they offer very competitive pricing. I followed up my online purchase with a phone call, and the representative knew that I was in a rush to get the product. He checked my order and personally went out of his way to make sure that it got to me on time. A+ outfit."

This review was modified by sarfdawg on April 16 2015 06:44:28 AM

2015-04-01

"I have been a loyal B&H customer for over 30 years and in the last six months have spent over $3,000 for new camera equipment. I wanted to return one camera body, one week beyond their 30 day, full refund time window in order to purchase another camera body at twice the original cost of the first camera. They offered me a trade allowance of 40% of the purchase price, in spite of the fact that the camera warranty had not been filed and all original packaging material was in absolutely perfect condition.
Net/net, their is no reciprocal loyalty with B&H - it's all about making a buck - customer relations obviously totally unimportant.
I've learned my lesson - sell your gear to KEH in Atlanta and buy from Amazon."

This review was modified by rapiii on April 01 2015 01:06:39 PM

2015-03-23

"Bought a TV from B&H on Cyber Monday. FOUR MONTHS LATER the TV has not shipped. They charged me the day I bought it. Hey B&H, Cyber Monday deals are supposed to be for Christmas. Christmas is not in April! They wouldn't offer a comparable model for the same price either as a replacement even 4 months later. Just terrible customer service that made my Christmas TV gift disappear!"

This review was modified by JimBean1 on March 23 2015 06:36:13 PM

2015-03-20

"Very reputable. Excellent customer service! Very friendly, easy to get a hold of and backs their products. I had made a mistake and needed a package returned and another one shipped. They immediately shipped the second one and paid the shipping cost and return cost even though the mistake was mine. Lightning fast delivery both times! The product was great at a good price. I would highly recommend this company. "

This review was modified by 624Melinda on March 20 2015 02:25:06 PM

2015-03-20

"I ordered a lens from B&H photo, it was late in the day but still before their cutoff time for shipping, I was very pleased when it shipped out on time, and it had a full US warranty. I would shop with B&H photo again!"

This review was modified by sfriedman2015 on March 20 2015 01:05:59 PM

Share B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio's store rating

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!