Stores > B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• B&H Photo-Video

• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-01-27

The best company ever!!!!

"This company has very fast shipping, and usually the best prices around!"

This review was modified by curtalfredo1234567890 on January 28 2016 03:43:49 AM

2016-01-15

worst company ever

"if u wanna return something be ready for them to hold alot of cash they stole $504 from us worst company i haver purchased from in my life and we buy thousands off the web i highly suggest u stay away from them they will rob u blind if u need to return just google them im not the first they have done this to trust me stay away from them "

2016-01-07

"BOUGHT COREL PAINT AS A SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD. FOUND THAT IT WAS PROVIDED BY ANOTHER SUPPLIER TOOK MY MONEY NEVER PROVIDED DOWNLOAD ACCESS. AFTER CALLING SEVERAL TIMES TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR THEY REFUSED A REFUND. WHEN SOMEONE TAKES MY MONEY FOR NOTHING I CAN CALL THEM A THIEF. SO THEY ARE THIEVES."

2016-01-02

"Worst costumer care and denied to refund me 300$ while they lost the package"

This review was modified by Claudiobeggi on January 02 2016 04:56:55 AM

2015-12-27

"Had a great experience with b&h recently. Ordered a phone (at a great price) that was supposed to come with a $20 gift card. They forgot the gift card but immediately responded to my email. Even better, they sent out the gift card that same day via expedited shipping so I would get it by Christmas. Would definitely use them again."

2015-12-22

"My name is Tatiana.
November 4, 2015 I issued an order number Orders Invoice # 1036115479 in the shop B & H.
By tracking code my package is lost in Germany on November 12, and to the Republic of Moldova did not go.
I live in Moldova, in the order is specified the correct address - 2068 Moldova, but the postal service DHL sent my parcel on the island Maldives.
I wrote a letter asking to give me back the money under the order number # 1036115479 more December 2, 2015.
From the 2nd of December, I wrote many letters asking me to return the money.
I receive all the time only promise that I will soon get my money back., but the money is not returned.
I have not received my order, no money.

This review was modified by alitaira on December 22 2015 12:21:53 PM

2015-12-10

"Low prices, has a lot of bundle deals and rebates, ships very quickly."

2015-12-09

""I've been a customer since the 80s, back when a photographer was a photographer, not a pretender. And even then B&H was staffed with real photographers who knew the business and gave honset advice.

This has continued to this day, both with their phone agents and store represntatives.

You want real advice, you go to B&H!"

2015-12-03

"Bought a nexus 5x on black Friday in the morning around 8:30am. Said it would ship next day via expedited shipping ( two days to my zip). It didn't ship the next day, so I called to see what was going on. They apologized and promised it would ship Tuesday. Tuesday came and went and it wasn't sent out. I called Wednesday as soon as they opened, and they said it would ship that day. I told them I was unhappy with how long it was taking to ship, and I either wanted faster shipping or a discount. The guy on the phone told me he couldn't upgrade the shipping, but he could give me $10 off. I asked to speak to a manager. The manager was kind enough to upgrade the shipping to next day air, and he assured me it would ship that day. Well I saw on my order status page that the shipping method got upgraded to next day air, so that was nice. However, the package still did not ship until that night, so it didn't actually leave on a UPS truck until the next day. So here I am almost a week later waiting for a package that should have arrived in two business days. Needless to say I'm unhappy with their performance. It's a real shame too, because B&H used to be such a respectable company."

This review was modified by Danerdo on December 03 2015 02:47:29 PM

2015-11-13

"I bought a GoPro on sale last week. Arrived with $40 worth of B&H gift cards - a very nice surprise."

This review was modified by mets15884 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-05

"I have been purchasing from BH for over 10 years and have never had a problem. When I read the reviews on this site it's like 40% of the reviews are for a different vendor. BH is a first class place in every respect. They have always been professional and honest with me. Plus I would never purchase a cell phone online from any other place than BH. If I was pressed to convey anything negative, it would be about their religious holidays - which I think to be excessive. One last thing - No one asked me to write this, or any other review."

2015-11-04

"Bought a brand new unlocked Samsung Galaxy Edge S6 phone for U$ 871 dollars.

Unfortunately the phone has a cracked screen that SAMSUNG USA does not fix it.

BH is an authorized Samsung Re-seller ... but buyers are not explicitly informed that you cannot have your device fixed even if you pay for.

2015-11-02

"I've been ordering from B and H online for a while, and always had a good experience. Once in a while when an issue came up their customer service was helpful and friendly.

I went into their superstore for the first time last week and wow! It's an amazing place. They have all the gear on display, and I was even able to test out a microphone I was considering in their studio. Overall very impressed.

2015-10-28

"Recently sold my Nikon 70-200 f/4 lens to b&h. The process was fairly easy. I was offered either cash or store credit, and appreciated the fact that they didn't undercut me by offering less cash than store credit - both options were for the same amount.
I wish they had offered me more for the lens, but it was still worth it over the hassle with ebay and all their fees and risks.

2015-10-21

"I ordered DxO OpticsPro 10 Elite Edition 0n 10/12/2015, a B&H dealzone deal for that day. I sued paypal to purchase, the payment went through and was sent to B&H however no order was recorded at B&H according to them the card declined, it wasn't a card it was paypal. Called B&H support the next day the "customer service rep was very un helpful and assured me the charge did not go through with them and would not be charged....but it was. Had to file a unknown or fraudulent claim to get it back. Contacted custumer support several times to see how I could get the item at the price advertised, had all the proof of the order and payment...just kept giving me canned responses no help. Glad I didn't order anything really expensive from them, I have considered them before for lenses and camera bodies. I am never going to order anything else form them again and I love my cameras, to bad for B&H "

Share B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio's store rating

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!