• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.27/10 5.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.27/10 5.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.28/10 3.28/10

"Their customer service is BAD, I've never experienced anything like it. I never received the item that they "sent" and they have made it very clear that they are not going to refund my money. I held up my end of the bargain by paying for the product, but they have come up short on their end. B&H stole my money."

modified review This review was modified by therealslimshady on December 10 2014 09:52:22 PM

"I order Apple Mac book pro 15" laptop. Retail was 1999.99. They add for $1699.99. I wanted immediately for my doughter as her laptop stop working. I call them and order them, they said they do have in stock and will ship today itself. After 5 days I call that we havent got the laptop they said sorry we dint have in stock and will ship after five more days. I told why you guys lie when I order. No ans only sorry. I cancelled and bought from bestbuy, they did match price and was so easy.
Please dont believe this store. They are crook people. I told I will right bad review as you guys lia. They dint care.

modified review This review was modified by Pinkithakkar on December 08 2014 05:55:50 PM

"my impression on B&H used to be good.
I purchased few merchandise from B&H before.
but recently their service seems getting worse.
I purchased a new 27" BEQN LED monitor on Nov 23, the order confirmation email said Estimated Delivery:
Expedited Delivery : 3 Day Delivery. it has been 14 days, the order still show pending, I have been calling the store three times, but didn't get an answer when it's going to be shipped. I'll give it another week before I cancel the order.
due to the order, I skip other similar offer on black Friday. now those deal all gone. if they don't have the merchandise in stock, they should said so, and shouldn't try to get order but have nothing to ship.

"I am a Canadian customer who have purchased many camera related products (from a $5 lens cap to a $2000 lens) at B&H since 2012.

Most items are provided with free shipping to a U.S shipping address, and normally they arrive within one week.

The best thing of B&H is they provides a hassle-free international shipping. When you select B&H customs clearance during the check out process, you just pay a price included shipping, duty and tax, and then the order will arrive your place with no additional charges upon delivery.

Haven't tried their customer service yet, as I have had no need so far. Everything is good.

modified review This review was modified by ginpan on December 04 2014 11:54:05 PM

"Horrible experience. I place an order and they decide that I didn't meet their verification qualifications a day after they ship the package and reverse the delivery before it reached me. A week from my order, i still have not been refunded. I open a paypal dispute and they RESPOND WITH THE REVERSED TRACKING INFO instead of refunding my money WTF ARE THEY TRYING TO PROVE. The best part of this in my opinion is that they are now selling the same product for $30 more! Do yourself a favor and order from a competing site which I have to say, any would be better than this one. Missed black friday sales already, going to miss cyber monday as well.In the end I still haven't been refunded."

modified review This review was modified by GpuReview on November 30 2014 10:53:44 PM

"The worst customer service I've ever dealt with. My order has been canceled without any explanation"

"LIARS!!! And snobs -- that's what they are.

I purchased thousands of dollars worth of lenses and other misc stuff from B&H this year to build a new camera system. They offer reward points in the form of a reward gift card (via email) that's supposed to be sent a few months after your purchase. Months passed and I still didn't get my reward card so I emailed their customer service. Was told that they already sent it to me in May. LIARS!!! I have checked my email and no reward card email from them whatsoever. Yes, I even checked the SPAM filter. I had no problem getting their confirmation emails about purchases, so it's not my email's fault.

I told that I never got the card and can they send me again. Okay, I got it but guess what, the expiration date is in a week! I guess I waited too long to ask about it (who has the time to keep looking at their purchases to follow up on reward points, sheesh!) so now it's expiring. I don't have an immediate need to purchase at this point and don't want to waste the points either so I emailed customer service again to ask if they can extend the expiration date, given that I never got it back in May.

The reply was cold and unapologetic. No, they can't extend it, end of story. @#$% YOU, B&H, you can keep you reward points (almost $50) and your stuff, and I will NEVER buy from you again. I am sure your response will be different if it's someone that bought tens of thousands of stuff from you. You are basically treating a new customer badly because they are not a big fish, yet.

I am so fed up.

modified review This review was modified by FedUPBH on November 26 2014 07:25:34 AM

"This product is very nice and heard.I did use this product.I am really satisfied .This is awesome . "

"A perfect online shopping experience"

"They were good! Ordered me a lens, happy but pricing could have been a little better!"

"These guys are awesome, after having my experience with Value Basket (still makes me shudder and irritates) I was wary of venturing back into the online retailing world.

That aside I ordered – really intuitive and easy to navigate website and selected UPS world-wide delivery as I am outside of the states, it is also a lot cheaper than the DHL option, but has the same timeframe, go figure!

Placed my order PM Singapore time Friday, was in my apartment PM Monday evening, unbelievable so fast and efficient, well packaged and good condition.

They do exactly what one would expect, reliable, trustworthy, good selection of stock and well-priced, would recommend these guys without hesitation.

"Purchased a Panasonic superzoom camera. It was DOA. B&H processed a refund with no problem."

modified review This review was modified by vechun on October 21 2014 04:01:16 PM

"I have purchased 3 weeks ago and they have not deliver my package. Invoice says ship in 7-14 days but it have not been shipped yet. Chatting with the sales and he said my item is in back order (which was no where mentioned in the invoice) and there is nothing he can do. All these time of waiting....and I can only keep on waiting... This is really frustrating...Poor customer service. What a waste of time."

"horrible service, place an order for almost $700 worth of server cages, and shelves, I contact them today and they say 2/3 of the order is on back order. and today is the 19th, why was I not notified. Just horrible service. "

modified review This review was modified by Masterdrifter on October 19 2014 12:32:56 PM

" I purchased from We-All-Save for the very first time and within 2 weeks my order had arrived. The pricing is so great, the deals is shockingly better and the promo codes really worked not like the other sites, I will definitely go back and purchasing from them again..."

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!