Stores > B&H Photo-Video
  • B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
      420 9th Ave
      New York, NY US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
      800-294-9336 / 212-502-62

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review B&H Photo-Video by clicking a star below.

All time very satisfied

"For more than a 24 years I'm a happy customer."

Great Service From B&H Photo

"Always great service and value received from B&H Photo. Expedited shipping is a nice touch too."

2017-04-24

Everything is Asewsome! minus the return policy

"I have to say after using B&H a few times for camera gear I find them quite handy. If your stuck in some obscure location with no photo shops around you can order from them and have it delivered (most likely anywhere in the world). When I was in Maui I was able to hop online and find what I needed for a decent price rather than hunt down a camera store on the island (if one exists) only to pay 25-50% "island markup". I was very satisfied indeed!

now comes my only bummer, their return policy. its not that its horrible, I would say its about industry standard. But one seeks perfection not standard. My for instance here was while in Maui I ordered a flash and a flash meter to light up the jungle! I quickly realized I didn't really need the flash meter "wasn't used to these new fangled digital cameras". So I decided I would return it, but work got to me and I didn't think about it again until it was time to go home, 1 month later. BUM BUM BUM. when I got home and went to return the flash meter I was about 10 days past my return window of 30 days.

To achieve greatness. adopt a model similar to REI where for a nominal yearly fee you can join the club, and be ablue to have 1 year to return items "used or not". or at least 6 months. If B&H can do this they will become the gold standard for a Photography store.

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Web No: 1043104087
Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We received this order Jan 18th. At your request we emailed return authorization two weeks later, on Jan 31st. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

Easy to order

"Easy to find items with detailed information, specs, reviews and other information. I ordered a flash and two lenses for my Sony A7Rii. I found one product not available in Canada yet. I also like their including the adapter in the price when not purchasing a Sony "emount" lens. The only negative was that if you did a return the customer would have to contact US customs for a refund. "

Quick and easy

"Easy to find item that I wanted, good price, easy purchase and expedited free shipping."

On Time Delivery!

"love that your delivery came right on time!"

2017-04-24

I'm always happy with B&H :-)

"Great very competitive prices, even with their slowly growing line of computer components for someone like me who loves photography and building my own PCs. And unlike Amazon, B&H really know how to package expensive gear so nothing shifts around inside the box!!!!"

Always buy at B&H

"I am an armature photographer and for all my photography needs I buy from B&H. "

great

"easy website to go around"

2017-04-24

quick and easy shopping experience!

"B&H had the small accessory I needed, which was a difficult part to find. The order process was quick and easy."

you guys are amazing!!

"Best online store I've ever encountered. Trust me I'm a girl who loves to buy clothes online and I would much rather buy a new lens on B&H than shoes on any online store. "

2017-04-24

I have good emories about this store

"Everything is perfect. High class retailer. "

I LOVE B&H!

"BEST PRICES, BEST PRODUCTS,GRATE SERVICE, A COMPANY YOU CAN REALLY COUNT ON . "

2017-04-24

"Everything is very clear a nice see for every order my lens or everything more
Thank you very much B/H ...

2017-04-24

Easier than falling out of bed

"After much research I decided buy a new lens and B&H had the best price/shipping/tax combination."

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.