Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status

• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10

2016-07-23

No More Unwanted Sales Pitches

"Empowerment! I studied the product what I want and when I need the component....and it is mine! Quick and secure, I have never had a delay or fought for an item's delivery. Many years have past and I still come to the email " aisle" that I can trust...B&H ! A complex career / hobby can be made so easily here."

Vhs

"You had what I was looking for and the price was right"

Smooth and Speedy!

"Knew what I wanted. I saw it. Clicked it. Bought it. Great way to shop!"

2016-07-22

"Easy to find the right product."

2016-07-22

"Very fast and efficient..."

C H seals the deal with B H

"I saw the television I wanted in an issue of consumers digest last december.I held on to that issue until now . I went on line and found the model I was looking for and had o choice of 3 dealers and chose C & H. finished my purchase very quickly without any problems.I will be receiving my TV sometime in the next ten days."

2016-07-22

"My go-to site for all things photo related."

2016-07-22

BH is good. Your life will be better, and you will be healed of all ailments if you utilize their amazing products and services

"Well, I was meandering along thought life, and I decided to use B&H. One thing led to another, and what can I say? I'm literally a changed man. B&H rocks. Use them for every possible thing in life. That is all. "

2016-07-22

"I trusted B&H from previous photo purchases that the Win 10 will have COA and Prod key #. I didn't feel that way about Amazon or Walmart."

2016-07-22

"I have used B&H frequently and have always been satisfied.."

I like B&H

"Another pleasant experience! Good choices, easy to place order, quick delivery."

Convenient and complete shopping

"Quick and easy with good product descriptions."

2016-07-22

B&H is the only place I go!

"I have had nothing but top notch experiences with B&H Photo-Video! Once the web functionality was updated, the user experience is first rate, and products always come on time and as described. I have bought new and used, and have never been disappointed! Keep up the great work!"

" Better than Adorama
Thanks

2016-07-22

Great Selection / Great Prices!

"I love the free shipping over $50. Needed inexpensive light stands and found them at B & H. Good value. Very sturdy."

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.