Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

2016-08-22

I searched, I found, I ordered.

"It was easy to order, quickly acknowledged and arrived sooner than expected."

Excellent service!

"I received my two orders from B&H within a week and I live in New Zealand! Great prices, found what I was looking for and they deliver to New Zealand. Very happy!"

Early arrival.

"Package actually arrived two days ahead of schedule."

Always Awesome

"B&H is consistently one of the best sellers online. "

2016-08-22

Great price, great purchase!

"I highly recommend B&H Photo-Video. Got my PS Elements as a DealZone daily deal and the price could not be beat! "

Will buy from again!

"Shipping was on time, pricing was more than fair. Looking forward to buying future equipment from B&H"

2016-08-22

On time, at a good price

"While the shipping on my B&H order was slower than the other pieces of my recent system build (I live on the Best Coast), it was perfectly on time, and the price I paid for the parts was excellent. I would absolutely recommend looking at B&H to see if they've got what you need at a similarly excellent price."

Always a pleasure!

"Quick shipping and product is always in perfect condition. And they have a great selection to chose from."

tim_pizza's Avatar

THERE WAS NO DELAY ON MY DELIVERY FOR MY POWER CABLE FOR MY DELAY PEDAL

"I can now afford to eat because I'm no longer spending all my money on 9 volt batteries. I tried eating the used 9 volt batteries but its very awkward when you vomit them onto a young professional during a subway ride. I also began having "feelings" for larger electronic appliances. First it was the Fax machine, but she required to much attention from paper shredder. Then it was the microwave but somehow she didn't do it for me. I guess you want what you can't have. Now that I have the power supply I can be human again. It got here earlier than just in time. I'm just glad that I'm back to normal, oh and the delay pedal sounds even better with the wall plug. "

Great Prices & Great Service

"Wonderful on-line experience. Great prices, and free, on-time, delivery!"

top notch site

"New Yorks finest online site service and large inventory.

Still waiting

"I have not received the product . I have been charged for shipping. Told it was on back order. Patiently awaiting.

This review was modified by mwest-19353 on August 22 2016 03:44:14 PM

2016-08-22

B&H is simply the very best

"If you NEED audio/video gear or accessories, then B&H is simply the single most reliable source for all your professional, prosumer or amateur needs. I've been a customer for a decade, and I wouldn't trust my business to anyone else.

The ordering process is simple, their record-keeping is phenomenal, and my shipments have always been incredibly prompt. Customer service is incredibly dedicated and friendly, and if there's ever a problem, then a prompt and thorough resolution is ALWAYS the order of the day.

B&H will always have my business.

My B&H Purchasing Experience

"Very easy website to navigate around. Great prices, super great delivery"

Fast delivery

"Fast delivery and awesome products"

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.