• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

"B&;H had same low price as the rest of the sellers
for a Panasonic camera, however they included a sd card
and a very nice camera bag at no extra charge. I ordered on line and the camera
shipped the next day and arrived in Az. a couple of days later.
I am very happy with this merchant.

modified review This review was modified by frequentbuiyer on September 18 2014 08:04:40 AM

"I have ordered from this store a number of times. The most recent order is a tripod. Shipping and handling has always been fast and I don't have to pay sales tax since I am out of state :) Will no doubt order from them again."

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio User

"I have, over the years, made a lot of purchases at B&H, and they have always offered good service. I have had to change orders (before shipment) change the delivery location and even had to do returns. They has always been courteous and helpful. I couldn't possibly give them too high a rating."

"Terrible customer service.
Placed an order, funds were debited from my credit card. Two days later contacted by verification department to correct billing address, did so.
Order still showing as "processing" a week later. During that time I contacted customer service who tell me they can't do anything and direct me to verification department. E-mailed verification department a few times - no response. Cancelled my order.
They are still holding the funds and I have to wait to get a refund. Asked if this can be processed immediately - apparently not, because it is in the hands of another department.

modified review This review was modified by NZshopper on August 27 2014 02:57:20 PM

"I have ordered lens and other camera accessories from B&H. They process online orders very promptly. Packaging is excellent. Highly recommended."

vbx

"I had made many purchases in the past 5 years from B&H, this is one of my preferred merchants to deal with, great customer service oriented to solve any problems. Fast shipping, great custom clearing rates (as I buy from Canada).

Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by vbx on August 23 2014 04:51:42 AM

"Ordered a New 24" Samsung Monitor and I am very pleased with the monitor and B&H. Their price was only $10 more than the same monitor refurbed elsewhere. It arrived in 3 days and shipping was free. You just can't beat that! They are now at the top of my list for electronic purchases. Thanks B&H...your the best!"

"I LOVE them. They always come through for me and they have amazing service. And I love their sense of humor. I order from them online. I bought my iPod and my Mac Mini from them. Cheaper than anywhere else, but most important, these guys really care about you and are super honest. Love them!"

"Don't order a PC from these guys, they are just a reseller and should probably stick to photo equipment. They will not refund a PC unless the manufacturer seal is unbroken. I bought a new Samsung 9 lite and it is the worse performing PC I have ever owned. I have had Dell, Toshiba, Sony and Acer. Hands down the worst and I can't return it. Oh well, stick with Amazon on this type of stuff. I went with B&H because they were highly rated with Amazon. "

modified review This review was modified by Con127 on July 27 2014 10:15:38 AM

@RichRolyn's Avatar
Atlanta

"Gr8 service & staff! Have and will continue to shop here!!!"

"Great! Never had had any issues and everything arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was a little on the slow side, but overall good experiences."

"SLOW SLOW SLOW shipping. Orders are now being transferred from UPS to post office taking an additional 2 to 3 days on all my orders. This is the last draw. I'm done with B&H. Found another place, texasmediasystems.com, that is very competitive with B&H. I'll spend my money where it's appreciated from now on."

"Excellent service this is the place to buy photo audio , video and accessories"

"Lightning fast shipping. I ordered a flash card reader on Sunday 6/29, selected the standard, expedited delivery and just received the item on 7/2.

"Their online customer service leaves A LOT to be desired. I ordered a set of photo paints from them about a month ago and when these arrived I was greeted by a box of broken glass and spilled red paint. I was very unhappy since I needed these and can't get them locally and now had a huge mess on my hands. I was just glad that none of my photo paper ordered was exposed to the paint. I asked to return just the broken color so I could use the rest but was told I needed to return all. I did so and was told the replacement set would be packaged better. When this arrived I knew before opening the box that we had an issue because you could hear the paints rattling around in a box much too big and not protected in bubble wrap. I opened the box to find the same mess (except orange this time). B & H refuses to give me a partial refund for this debacle and seems really insincere about their mistakes so now I just am waiting for my next set of broken, messy paints in a box of glass shards to arrive. I won't be doing business with them after this."

modified review This review was modified by laurietinberg on June 17 2014 03:46:32 PM

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!