• Rating 8.80/10 74,583 reviews

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
    B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio contact information

• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10

All 74,993 Customer Reviews

"Been ordering various equipment from B&;H since 2011. Never had a single problem. Fast shipping and trustworthy service as far as Im concerned. "

modified review This review was modified by SteadyCreek on April 13 2014 07:17:19 PM

"I have bought a Canon camera with accessories as well as a Canon inkjet printer from B&H. I can say that both times we're very good experiences. B&H offers extremely competitive prices, the website itself is designed very well. Customer service has been excellent and many times they offer free shipping. I would have no issue recommending B&H to any friend or family."

"Placed an order on a Canon 6D. It was advertised to have 2% reward if placed via Google wallet android app, plus 2% from Google wallet itself. I jumped all hoops to create account, install app and place an order. Guess what - BH refused reward under fake reasons (and, btw, Google didnt give me anything too). At the same time, I placed another order with Adorama, got shipped it same day, and got my rewards as promised. Conclusion? Do not trust BH, go Adorama or other trustful merchant. This was my last purchase from BH - I am not going to shop in a place with such greedy and cheap attitude."

modified review This review was modified by kanonka on February 25 2014 08:49:02 AM

"I purchased a used item from B&H for the first time. The used UV filter shipped without a case, but was wrapped in plastic and bubble wrap. It was rated a 9 on B&H's condition scale, but it was pretty much like-new. I just had to clean the glass a bit.

My order was shipped the next day, and even with free shipping it only took 3 days for my order to reach the Chicago area.

I did not have to do any returns or exchanges for this order, but in the past I have found B&H customer support very helpful and the return/exchange processes have been easy and accommodating.

"If you want something shipped the same day go with Adorama. B&H svcks big time. I placed an order for a Fuji lens on Sunday and on Tuesday it still shows "In stock, order sent to warehouse"
I wish Adorama had this lens in stock when I needed. Lesson learned.

"I ordered a replacement lamp for my Panasonic PT-AE4000 and it was delivered on the date specified. Unfortunately, UPS decided to play basketball with the box which was severely damaged, although they did tape it back together, and I declined to even open it as I was not going to accept the lamp as it had obviously been through a rough and tumble journey on its way to my home. I contacted B & H and they send a new lamp and gave me 2 day delivery since it was needed for an event that was already planned. At no charge to me. They went above and beyond as UPS, not B & H, was responsible for the condition of the box. The customer service experience was professional throughout. I will order from B & H Photo again and recommend them to others. "

"I've been shopping with B&H Photo for 30 years, back before the internet when you had to call to place an order. Never had a problem in all that time. B&H is the first place I check when I need photo equipment and they almost always have it a the lowest price. If you do find lower prices, beware, it could be a scam. I trust B&H and haven't been disappointed yet."

"Excellent camera! It takes gorgeous photos. I've had several people ask if a professional took them."

"11 days ago I've placed an order for a 64GB memory stick. I've been notified later that they are out of stock and will send me my order 3-7 days later. I said OK. And never heard from them again.

After contacting B&H customer support I've been notified that they don't know when they going to receive new shipment of this memory cards and I have to sit and wait. I told them that that is unacceptable, 11 days and still no idea when, I've ordered the thing because I need it not because I have a month of time to sit around waiting.

They offered me an exchange for another 64GB card. My original order card supported speed 40MB/sec, they proposed replacement 30MB/sec. So they took my money, made me wait 11 days to offer me a downgrade replacement? You kidding me? Smh, never again! Be aware!

Henry, per your response as B&H rep, you are saying that B&H is not responsible for the messages B&H site is conveying to people when they are placing the order, that it's manufacturers fault? Not B&H to address the delay? And you think it's ok to keep people who placed an order to wait for they order for more then 2 weeks with a response, sorry manufacturers fault - wait? I don't see any B&H apologizes. It's like I've placed an order in few places to see is going to be the first place to ship. Obviously if I've ordered something - I need it. As per replacement - Few days ago I've sent my email to B&H rep requesting to speak to a manager directly or replace me with an actual update and not a downgrade and proposed models.

After endless back and forth with customer support - they did not proposed any reasonable resolution of this situation still offering downgrade of my order after wasting week and a half of my time. Worst exp ever. Requesting order cancellation and 'henryp' doesn't care about customer service. Again, Do not buy from this store unless you are 100% sure that they have ur item in stock, or they will rip you off.

"Nothing but perfect everytime with B&H"

Baldwin Park

"Man i love this place, bought a camera lens for my mkII and i got it right away, just before x-mas, was kind of bummed that it didnt have autofocus but i know that when i bought it, it was a super cheap macro lens "

"I loved the product I got from B&H. Very reliable!"

"Thank you for the good price products and with high quality services."

"Always have had a good experience with B&H. Been ordering my camera gear from them for 15 years. They have been excellent. "

"Excellent service as always. Thanks B&H Photo!"