Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: cs@bhphoto.com
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

UPS lost it

"UPS lost an expedited 2 day delivery. B&H was notified after the delivery was 2 days late. They overnighted a replacement. Overall a good experience."

Great service!

"Super service. Good price.

High integrity vendor

"B&H accurately represent, then sell and ship what you are actually expecting to get. In this case, it was a projection lamp assembly that works as promised. Admittedly, I tried sourcing it from other two other vendors at a price too good to be true before I came back to B&H for the real deal that performed as expected.

I've had similar good experiences with computer and photo gear from B&H. They earn their high ratings.

2016-09-25

"Had film I wanted and delivered fast"

No Product?

"You offered this product for my "MAC", I went through the payment process, only to receive a notification some-time later that it was no longer available! Please, don't advetise
a product that is 'no longer available' Thanks

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. The 2015 product you ordered is not kept in stock here but must be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. It is unfortunate they did not alert us it had been discontinued earlier. The newer 2016 version can be purchased here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1274470-REG/
-- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

quick an professional

"quick an professional !"

2016-09-24

Great Website for All Things Electronic, Photographic, Etc.

"I have shopped at a B&H Photo on and off for a number of years. They have yet to let me down."

2016-09-24

B&H never lets me down

"I'm always satisfied with my orders from B&H."

Printer

"Thanks, I was very glad to meet with B&H again. I like you and your service very much."

2016-09-23

"As usual competitive pricing and ample inventory."

Long term satisfaction

"I've been using B&H for occasional purchases for a long long time. My latest purchase was no different then the rest. I have mostly been satisfied with the products. On one occasion I bought a piece that did not mesh well with my Apple centric computer set up. No problem returned for a refund with no hassle.

Satisified

"Satisfied with delivery and product"

Unbeatable!!

"Always the best price and service! "

2016-09-23

Preorder cancelled due to delay

"Preordered on the first day but it will not ship till one month later. "

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. When you placed your order we advised, "New Item - Coming Soon
Ship Time: Not available. This is a new item. We are accepting orders and they will be filled in the order they are received." We regret the unavoidable delay. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

Excellent Bag

"Purchased the Think Tank Streetwalker Hardrive for my camera gear. Excellent bag! Holds my gear and even my D800 with the 200x500 attached in the bag. I can also carry my Lee Filters, (8) mount kit 100mm, 24-70, 14-24, 24mm, strap ETC and I still have room. Great bag and excellent service from B&H as usual."

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.