• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

"LIARS!!! And snobs -- that's what they are.

I purchased thousands of dollars worth of lenses and other misc stuff from B&H this year to build a new camera system. They offer reward points in the form of a reward gift card (via email) that's supposed to be sent a few months after your purchase. Months passed and I still didn't get my reward card so I emailed their customer service. Was told that they already sent it to me in May. LIARS!!! I have checked my email and no reward card email from them whatsoever. Yes, I even checked the SPAM filter. I had no problem getting their confirmation emails about purchases, so it's not my email's fault.

I told that I never got the card and can they send me again. Okay, I got it but guess what, the expiration date is in a week! I guess I waited too long to ask about it (who has the time to keep looking at their purchases to follow up on reward points, sheesh!) so now it's expiring. I don't have an immediate need to purchase at this point and don't want to waste the points either so I emailed customer service again to ask if they can extend the expiration date, given that I never got it back in May.

The reply was cold and unapologetic. No, they can't extend it, end of story. @#$% YOU, B&H, you can keep you reward points (almost $50) and your stuff, and I will NEVER buy from you again. I am sure your response will be different if it's someone that bought tens of thousands of stuff from you. You are basically treating a new customer badly because they are not a big fish, yet.

I am so fed up.

modified review This review was modified by FedUPBH on November 26 2014 07:25:34 AM

"This product is very nice and heard.I did use this product.I am really satisfied .This is awesome . "

"A perfect online shopping experience"

"They were good! Ordered me a lens, happy but pricing could have been a little better!"

"These guys are awesome, after having my experience with Value Basket (still makes me shudder and irritates) I was wary of venturing back into the online retailing world.

That aside I ordered – really intuitive and easy to navigate website and selected UPS world-wide delivery as I am outside of the states, it is also a lot cheaper than the DHL option, but has the same timeframe, go figure!

Placed my order PM Singapore time Friday, was in my apartment PM Monday evening, unbelievable so fast and efficient, well packaged and good condition.

They do exactly what one would expect, reliable, trustworthy, good selection of stock and well-priced, would recommend these guys without hesitation.

"Purchased a Panasonic superzoom camera. It was DOA. B&H processed a refund with no problem."

modified review This review was modified by vechun on October 21 2014 04:01:16 PM

"I have purchased 3 weeks ago and they have not deliver my package. Invoice says ship in 7-14 days but it have not been shipped yet. Chatting with the sales and he said my item is in back order (which was no where mentioned in the invoice) and there is nothing he can do. All these time of waiting....and I can only keep on waiting... This is really frustrating...Poor customer service. What a waste of time."

"horrible service, place an order for almost $700 worth of server cages, and shelves, I contact them today and they say 2/3 of the order is on back order. and today is the 19th, why was I not notified. Just horrible service. "

modified review This review was modified by Masterdrifter on October 19 2014 12:32:56 PM

" I purchased from We-All-Save for the very first time and within 2 weeks my order had arrived. The pricing is so great, the deals is shockingly better and the promo codes really worked not like the other sites, I will definitely go back and purchasing from them again..."

"All OK I have received the parcel in perfect conditions and in short time.

modified review This review was modified by marcoita on October 07 2014 08:48:27 AM

"I bought a USA warranty EOS M from B&H and when it arrived, it was clearly defective. So I thought I'll just get a refund, which any upstanding company will provide. I got an RMA and sent it back. They refused the refund, claiming falsely (lying) that I had sent back a different camera than what they sent. When I received the box, I opened it, tested the camera, found it defective, got an RMA and sent it back. That is all. And yet here is B&H pretending I did something wrong, when I'm their victim. What a perfect way to shut someone up... except it didn't work in my case. In subsequent interactions they became more petty, more intimidating and more dishonest. I will never deal with B&H again. They are low-lifes. Even if hypothetically this was due to a screw-up by Canon, in which they put the wrong camera into the box, there was no call for such vile behavior as B&H's employees and managers exhibited."

"I wish I had done a bit of research on this reseller before placing an order with them. We ordered an item that arrived damaged but they made us pay the shipment going back to them. The also tried to charge us for restocking fee. We spent a lot of time and energy to get them to reverse the charge. It was our first and last time dealing with this outfit. We DO NOT recommend this reseller to anyone. "

modified review This review was modified by MissShopper on September 30 2014 08:23:44 AM

"B&;H had same low price as the rest of the sellers
for a Panasonic camera, however they included a sd card
and a very nice camera bag at no extra charge. I ordered on line and the camera
shipped the next day and arrived in Az. a couple of days later.
I am very happy with this merchant.

modified review This review was modified by frequentbuiyer on September 18 2014 08:04:40 AM

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio User

"I have, over the years, made a lot of purchases at B&H, and they have always offered good service. I have had to change orders (before shipment) change the delivery location and even had to do returns. They has always been courteous and helpful. I couldn't possibly give them too high a rating."

"Terrible customer service.
Placed an order, funds were debited from my credit card. Two days later contacted by verification department to correct billing address, did so.
Order still showing as "processing" a week later. During that time I contacted customer service who tell me they can't do anything and direct me to verification department. E-mailed verification department a few times - no response. Cancelled my order.
They are still holding the funds and I have to wait to get a refund. Asked if this can be processed immediately - apparently not, because it is in the hands of another department.

modified review This review was modified by NZshopper on August 27 2014 02:57:20 PM

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!