"I have known about them through Bizrate.com where they have stated that they have Toshiba Qosmio G25 in stock so I have made the order. Money has been transfered through Western Union (as they have requested) next day. I have tried to email them and after a good while they have answered back saying they do not have the product in stock & I have to wait. Otherwise leave 2 weeks for a refund"

"I found this seller on ResellerRatings advertising the lowest price on a Canon 5d digital camera. There was no phone number on their website so I contacted them via email. Based on information freely available from WhoIs.net, this company is a SCAM. Below I provide the response from BEW Electronics and WhoIs.net. When I confronted BEW with this information, they refuse to respond to my emails.

First - WhoIs.net says BEW Electronics is:
Steve Rogier
4936 Ridgemoor Circle
Palm Harbor
Florida, 34685
poepac2@msn.com
727-224-4365

BEW Electronics says:
"Thank you for contacting B E W Electronics Customer Service. My name is Quinlan and I will be happy to help you. Our company is located in the beautiful state of Rome, Italy. Here is our warehouse where we keep full inventory of all our products.
We also have sales & marketing office in Greece.
We sell first a smaller quantity order than a normal one, then increasing to large quantity order after establishing the trust.
All our products are Brand New, packed in their original boxes. The warranty is activated once the product is shipped.
We're sorry, this option is not currently available. We do not offer telephone technical support. We appreciate your business, and sincerely want to hear from you. Our awesome site is available 24 hours per day, every day of the year. We almost always end up speaking with our
clients while helping them to decide their orders, so if you would like to talk on the phone, by all means drop us an email and we'll be glad to contact you. We are here to offer you information and our services, in the simplest way possible.
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience."

This company also goes by:
BEW Electronics
BEW-Electrnoics
B E W Electronics

B E W Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B E W Electronics is not a merchant member
B E W Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!