• Rating 3.50/10 267 reviews

BZBoyz is not a merchant member
    BZBoyz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BZBoyz contact information

• Address: 20813 Valley Blvd Walnut, CA
    • Contact: service@bzboyz.com
    • Phone: 909-547-2109
    • Customer Support: 909-547-2109
    • Business Hours: M-F (Pacific Time) 9:30am - 5:30pm Closed Sat Sun
    • Fax: 909-594-8321

"I also need to contact these guys - i have had a few good purchases and a couple that i needed to RMA. I recieved the RMA instructions on both purchases, sent them both out at our expense one day apart, recieved confirmation of receipt and only got the first exchange, the second.. well still waiting for the exchange - i've been trying to get through since october 13th when they signed for the delivery. I've heard NOTHING from them, website under maintenance, service and sales phone numbers ring no answer, no response from service, rma, or sales email addresses. looks like they're out of biz. and I'm out $90 + return shipping. I found them through Pricewatch.com not ebay, they are no longer selling on pricewatch either.

So now what?.....

"Ordered 2x2GB DDR2 from ebay and it does not work. Tried to contact Bzboyz several times with no luck. I am waiting the paypal refund. Logged in ebay to leave negative feedback and what a surprise - Bzboyz is no longer ebay registered member and all his recent feedbacks are negative complaining that memory does not work or no shipment!

Stay away from this seller, he is cheater,he never responds to complain emails.

Hey Bzboyz i want you in the jail until your last breathe.

"I ordered a video card from bzboyz online in June. As it turned out I have a low profile computer and the card would not fit. I followed the return policy and sent the card back under RMA #180922R. As of October 23, no refund has been received and the bzboyz.com website is down so I have no phone number contact. I have emailed them with no response. Very unhappy....."

"I ordered 1GB of DDR2 PC6400 800Mhz Ram. Bzboyz send me something with a sticker on it with "800MHz" printed. Popped it into my machine but did not increase my total RAM. Not only did it not work, it also "slowed" down my original RAM speed from 800Mhz to 667MHz.

I checked the part number at Samsungs website and found out that the RAM is actually DDR2 PC3200 400MHz RAM. Bzboys are intentionally trying to pawn off 400MHz RAM as 800 MHz. Crooks.

modified review This review was modified by kpng on August 25 2009 03:40:39 PM

"As a customer I received all the attention one can get.At presale when I ask info and as well after sale.I talk with technic department - they are wizards in computers, go ask them - they have a reply for every question you will have.
Give them a chance , keep a positive attitude , becouse defenitely they are in the good side of this business.

"Had some BZBOY ram go bad. Their guarantee is worthless as the replacement ram is not guaranteed to work as noted in their comments to me below. AVOID these guys and buy some real ram locally and save yourself a LOT of grief.....

In an email, they stated that are sorry to hear that my memory is not working for me. The memory comes with a lifetime warranty; therefore, if it is defective, they would be happy to replace it with a new memory stick.
--> Here's the kicker PLEASE IGNORE the followup post by BZBoyz, ResellerRatings was providied with all the pertinent information & accepted.
I have purchased a total of eight pieces of memory in the past from these untruthful vendors.
The ram purchased was LOW DENSITY, which they had confirmed would work with my MB's.
Please purchase NAME BRAND ram from your local vendor and save yourself the grief & expense with dealing these guys.....

modified review This review was modified by evade on August 26 2009 07:56:56 AM

"I did not keep my invoice number,but bought from BZBOYZ several items.Every time was pleasure to deal with them.Keep your positive attitude guys!

"I ordered two 1 gig sticks of PC3200 400 mh low density memory for a new computer I was building and two sticks to upgrade my present computer which I also built. Same mother board, SOYO high end with 4 slots for 4 gig of memory. Same processor, Intel 2.4 hz. Same hard drives 200 gig SATA. Same CDRoms, HP Lightscribe and Cd-RW. Memory sent installed did not work. Returned, new memory sent again did not work, returned for refind. Bought same memory fron another sorce, workes perfectfully. I am not new to computers, a new Commodor 64 was first. Their explanation, they use "Generic memory" that dose not always work.I was charged 29% of my original purchase cost for "shipping and handeling". Keep in mind I paid to send this stuff back twice and it was defective. Please think twice prior to buying from this store. Good memory cost me $5.00 more than I paid for the junk they sell. In todays market over 29% to return a defctive part is robbery."

"I ordered a Biostar TFORCE 945P Socket 775 motherboard and received on 09-02-08.I put the board in a brand new case,and set up it up as instructed in the manual.I put in a brand new PentiumD CPU and thermaltake heatsink.I powered on and nothing.The heatsink fan comes on so as all the optical drives and power lights.Still no video nor the monitor light changed to green.I am using a 8400GS PCIe vidoe card.Tried a regular PCI card,still nothing.Took the CPU out and put it in my MSI 945P motherboard along with the video card and memory.Worked perfect.Removed everything and pu them back in the Biostar board and nothing.Conclusion:bad board.Call BZBoyz and I spoke to someone who spoke broken English and was told that I had to speak to tech support.They told me what to do and I said I already did all that.I have build over 100 computer systems already so I know that I am not green to this.They then told me that I will have to send it for testing and will be billed about $35+ shipping both ways.I told them that I wanted a refund and was then informed that I had to pay a restocking fee+the current value of the dead board which I had pay for $56.What a RIPOFF from these scam artists posing as online retailers. These are a bunch of NO GOOD CROOKS.I do not understand why the State Attorney's office can't shut them down and haul them off to jail for embezzlement.I called my bank and was refunded only $34.STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.In my opinion this is a dishonest way of conducting business and will never ever buy from them again.I fervently hope that this business goes under.BUY FROM NEWEGG.NEWEGG ROCKS"

"I had nothing but a great experience with these guys. I bot a motherboard and cpu combo. No fuss no muss. I got the order in 2 days. Im in Cali like them, but still that is fast. I would buy from them again"

"Thanks for the wonderful customer service and products. "

Lake Helen, FL

"I talked to two different sales people at Bzboyz and they both assured me that the CPU I was purchasing was covered by a one year warranty from them. They sent the order to the wrong address so it was a good week late getting to me and when I didn't see the warranty verbiage on the invoice as they had promised, this is the response I got when I made an inquiry about the issue:

[quote]Hi
We apologize for the inconveniency caused to you. Bzboyz does give 1year warranty with motherboard / cpu combo. May be our representative understood that you are going for motherboard along with cpu, so that is the one possibility where we inform customer that Bzboyz gives 1 year warranty on cpu along with motherboard, where we even give this in writing in invoice copy. However for CPU and CPU alone we give only 30days warranty for OEM processors.
So there is no chance of assuring of 1yr warranty to customer. However if this has happened to you, we apologize and take care of such issues.
Regards
Jenny
[/quote]
Jenny is one of the ones that had told me there was a 1 year warranty on the OEM chip and the misunderstanding about a combo was not at all accurate short of calling them all liars; there was never any discussion of a combo.
Buy from these people at your own risk because communication is a huge factor as you can plainly see.

"The memory stick didn't work in my machine and when I advised BZBoyz they investigated which kind I required and discovered it to be the wrong kind (high density when I required low density. They kindly arranged a refund for me which was done pretty quickly."

modified review This review was modified by gurney57 on January 29 2008 05:49:52 AM

"Do not buy from this company. Out of 7 items I ordered, 5 had to be substituted. Was charged extra in downgrading most of those parts as well. Paid for expedited shipping, took nearly 2 weeks for them to ship. Also received the wrong graphics card, I ordered one with a vga and dvi port on it, The one I got has vga only. The company is refusing to work with me, saying they forwarded my issue to their "concern department" they have yet to contact me in over two weeks. Company will be reported to the better business bureau, the state attorney general, and I am filing for a chargeback with my bank. BUYER BEWARE"

""