• Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

BUYMICRO.COM is not a merchant member
    BUYMICRO.COM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BUYMICRO.COM contact information

"I think that this is honestly the worst place you could possibly order from. They simply do not communicate with customers. I ordered a laptop from them. I ended up canceling my order simply because at no time did they let me know if my order was even received (although my credit card company listed the charge as pending). Do not order from them, a bad experience that resulted in me waiting a few more weeks for my school laptop. "

"I ordered a Serial-ATA (SATA-150) 160-GB Seagate drive (part # ST3166023AS) from BuyMicro on 6/17/2003. On 6/18/2003 I checked the order status on their website (buymicro.com) and saw that the ordered part was changed to an ATA-100 160-GB Seagate drive (part # ST3166023A - not trailing S!). I immediately sent an order cancellation by email AND by fax.
Buymicro still shipped the (wrong) drive on 6/19/03, and charged my credit card $179.92.
I emailed the company about this and got the advice to bounce the shipment, which I did. The package tracking showed that the package had indeed be return-delivered to sender. But credit did not appear.
After several emails that only generated a response like "we'll check if we received the return package", I asked my credit card company to reverse the charge.
On September 5, 2003 a return charge was received for $131.02, which is $48.90 (27%) less than what was charged originally, while the ENTIRE shipment was returned.
As the return was caused by Buymicro sending a part that I did NOT order, shipped a day after I cancelled the order both through email and through fax, I should have received a full refund.
Sent complaint to BBB, and they contacted BuyMicro but never received any response (BuyMicro is listed "in bad standing" at BBB).
Have now filed a complaint with Attorney General of California.