Stores > BGMicro

• BGMicro

2016-03-04

One of the BEST ever! Great prices!

"Very fast friendly service. great deals. The don't gouge on prices and shipping like Digikey and Mouser. Please support independent electronic supply outlets"

2012-02-29

" A friend told me about BGMicro and I was pleasantly surprised.
They had some really good deals on the items that I was searching for at the time. Service was prompt and professional.
I will be back soon for another order.

2011-09-12

"Outstanding service nothing more needs to be said. I recieved my order in record time with no problems.It was exactly what I ordered.Anytime in the future I need more parts they will be the first place I look."

2010-07-27

"This is my second order from this store, they are great. Great prices."

2008-02-07

"Great store. Good stuff, good prices, fast ship. Bought some capacitors and other electronics."

2007-05-05

"This was my first order from BG Micro. My order arrived in only two days. The item I ordered arrived exactly as indicated on their site. I couldn't be happier with this experience with BG Micro! It was a perfect transaction.

I definitely won't hesitate to order from them in the future.

2007-05-03

"My 2nd order. On the first order, I even received a phone call from bgMicro to determine a suitable replacement for an out of stock item!
I am very satisified.

2006-06-20

"BGMicro provided excellent service and top notch response. Shipment arrived in less than 3 business days and packaging was stellar. I would definately shop with this company again. Thanks."

2005-07-27

"Great service. Quick shipping (received package 5 days from order on ground), good packaging and customer service. Order total did not include shipping which mislead me but shipping is cheap. Contacted customer service and received an email within 30 minutes. "

zepper's Avatar

Finger Lakes area NY
2005-07-11

"7/11/2005
I have placed several orders with BG Micro before this one and they have all arrived in a timely manner and with just what was ordered in the box. It was no different this time except that I don't remember every item being individually wrapped in printer roll remnants. Quite unusual.
. If you are a techie or a gadget nut, once you get your hands on their catalog, you'll be hooked and your wallet will stay thin. "I'll be back." For sure!

.bh.

2005-02-12

"My order went ok, but then they sold my email to spammers and now I am getting spam from paypal scammers."

2005-02-04

"This store is great. I ordered the product the same day as I ordered from newegg and the items arrvied the next day; beating the newegg order (I didn't pay for overnight shipping.) The store is in my state; but hey the next day and Texas is a big state. I thought I was buying used components but if they are used they are in great shape. Overall I was very suprised at the speed and quality of this store."

2005-01-14

"This company ships quickly and professionally. They are also quick to respond to customer service questions. I ordered two panaflo fans at a very good price, but one of them made a rattling noise. I emailed them to replace it and they promply shipped me a new one w/o having to return the broken one! Awesome service."

2004-08-31

"Prices are great and I received my item in a timely matter. Customer service was quick to respond and very friendly. My only beef with this company is that you cannot check the shipping cost until after you placed the order. Good news is, shipping cost was not inflated one bit. Overall, it was a pleasure dealing with bgmicro. First time ordering here, but will definitely buy again if needs arise. "

2004-08-20

"Ordered a few Panaflos and they arrived quickly (via USPS) and worked great. They even accept PayPal :) Buy from BG MICRO!"

Share BGMicro's store rating

BGMicro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BGMicro is not a merchant member
BGMicro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!