Store Information Store Info
BDU.COM Coupons
  • Rating 9.17/10 274 reviews

BDU.COM is a merchant member
    BDU.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • BDU.COM contact information

• Address: 18167 Edison Avenue, Suite B
    • Contact: cs@cat5.com
    • Phone: 636.680.8000
    • Customer Support: (877) 789.4400
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM CT
    • Fax: 636.680.8080

Clinton County, Illinois

"Very friendly and courteous staff. Order arrived sooner than expected and was packaged properly. Highly recommend this company. J. Woods S.C.S.E.S.A. "

"First ... Fast shipping 2ND... BDU has nice selections 3RD.. Propper TAC.U pants meet and exceed everything they say they`ll do 4TH..
The only reason 5 STAR was not giving, is these pants are not made in the waste for short /stout people [34 to 36 W and 29 to 30 L]
[ my size ] The high rise of the waste keeps folding over . But I did not return to BDU. Pants are so good my friend bought the 4pair from me .
Im looking at 24-7 brand to purchase from BDU .

"My items came on time and my son was very pleased with the items purchased."

"I am in Saudi Arabia where I am required to wear a uniform although they provide us uniforms with my work I put a lot of wear tear I purchase my own. I am somewhat I don't know upset I waited a long time for my last order and now I find out not the right type order summer and got a winter shirt my pants are not here yet so don't know what they are maybe I messed up on the order, Do you ship here APO? Will be responding as soon as I receive the rest of my order. Thank you for your attention. "

"The tactical pants that I ordered said they were women's pants, but I don't believe they are, I think they are men's pants. They did not fit like women's pants and I had to send them back."

"I ordered two products (as you can see from my invoice). I only received on of them (the vest). There was no notice or anything in the package about my missing item (a belt).

I had to call BDU to track down my missing item.

The Service person apologized and said an email should have be sent to me alerting me of the belt being on back-order. I never received it, so she then sent it.

A small oversight, yet not a good way to start a relationship with a new BDU customer...

John

"As always, ordering from the website is simple and items were delivered promptly. I often have short notice when ordering for the department and BDU.com makes that part of my job easier."

"First time purchasing from BDU and it was great. I got a great price on flight suits and had to call with a question, which was handled very professionally and friendly. I will be back in the future."

"Good product, fast ship and will use again"

"Received exactly what I ordered even faster than promised."

"I ordered several sizes to see what would be the best fit. It was easy as could be to return the ones that I didn't want. Absolutely no issues whatsoever. "

"Pants were exactly as stated. Nice Quality, very fast delivery. Nice work! "

"good deal, got it fast. thanks"

"great service i will be buying again"

"Everything about this order was great! "