• Address: PO BOX 260757 Tampa, FL 33685
    • Contact: sales@bcd2000.com
    • Phone: 813-864-3910
    • Customer Support: 813-864-3910
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm Sun-Sat Orders placed online before noon shipped same day!
    • Fax: 561-828-2222

"Excellent service and fast shipping. Good prices too. Very good communication also. A+ *service.* "

"Easy Website, great prices! I had to email customer service and got a response in less then 10 minutes. Order shipped same day as it was placed, and arrived right now schedule. WILL BUY AGAIN!"

"Under new ownership/management and am very happy with purchase. Fast shipping and very easy to deal with. Quick response to questions. "

"Haven't processed order in 10 days, or given me a way to cancel it. Nobody picks up on any phone number listed, customer service email addresses don't exist. Stay away!"

"My order was never charged, nor shipped. I was unable to get my login password emailed to my email address several times though the online form said they would.
The toll free help line has turned into a long dist. call.
The phone number off the site is busy all the time. I can't get though to talk to anyone.
This company has been good in the past but now it's like no one's home.

"I ordered a Nyko Wireless Net Extender to use for online gaming with Playstation 2. About a week later I was contacted by phone by Stephen indicating that this product had been discontinued but he could send another product that would do exactly the same thing. I agreed, but when I received the product it was a wireless range expander not a wireless net extender. I attempted to contact the company by phone numerous times getting nothing but busy signals. After a week we finally got a human on the phone on 2/5/05 and they told us to go online and follow the return process. We attempted to sign in to our account, but forgot our password. We requested the company send us our password via email. While waiting for our password we attempted to log into our account revealing that we no longer have an account. I have left a voice mail message indicating our problems and requesting a response. If I do not hear back, I will contact the BBB and FTC and I will not be paying our Visa bill for this invoice."

"I order everything online, I have never had the displeasure of dealing with a company like bcd2000.

I placed an order on June 30th. I was supposed to recieve the item in 7-10 business days. I waiting 14 business days before attempting to contact them. They DO NOT answer emails, they're website was down for 2 weeks, and their phone number was disconnected.

Eventually, their phones were working and I spoke with someone. Three weeks ago I got a "the item was out of stock, but we have it now, it should ship soon". I call back in a week. They say it's shipped but they have no tracking number, call back tommorrow for that. I called everyday that week, each person told me the same.

Today I called, and they guy said "by shipped, they meant processed. I do not see anywhere that your order was shipped". and the guy was *very* rude about it. Ugh. No online retailer has come even close to being as bad as these guys.

"WARNING STOP DANGER. The web site is up (they must have paid in advance). Othwise there is no one on the line. The phones are disconnected, no one replies to the e-mail. I would reccomend against any attempt to do business with this vendor."

"Very poor customer service. They do not reply to e-mails at all, even after sending 4 since they hadn't even shipped my shipment in over 3 1/2 weeks, even though I paid for expedited shipping. I ended up cancelling my order after 4 e-mails over a week and a half went ignored with no reply. The product I needed was much needed, but total lack of customer support and shipping product left me to take my future business elsewhere."

"We ordered the Professional Edition Windows XP Pro and paid for expedited shipping @ $18.00. No email has been resdponded to, the phone number listed disconnects when called. Our VISA was charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I urge you to beware of any purchases from this company. Lousy service. Still no product delivered (today's date June 15th). We are contacting the BBB, State of FlA Consumer Protection Agency and our Credit Card Compnay."

modified review This review was modified by johnsondbq on June 15 2004 09:51:30 AM

"This is the most unprofessional outfit that I have had the misfortune to deal with. Reading from a list of complaints from other unwitting consumers, I find that my own experience with BCD shortcomings fall perfectly in line: BCD's ridiculous assurance that emails will be answered in 24 to 48 hrs; unreachable phone numbers; unanswered fax queries; charging my credit card immediately in conflict with stated BCD policy that no charge will be made until the product is shipped; and the list goes on. I will make the widest possible dissemination of BCDs disingenious business practices to anyone even comtemplating going near BCD. This company is a waste. They must be getting ready to go belly-up."

"Product not shipped.

The number listed on the sales receipt is disconnected. (813) 864-3910
Both numbers listed in the phone directory are disconnected. (813) 275-0511 & (813) 275-0522
The number listed on the domain registration is not in service. (800) 559-1537
The number listed with the phone company belongs to a private residence. (813) 631-0100

No responce to email request for information.

"Do not order from this company - I returned an item following procedures and have yet to receive my credit. I was connected with 3 people just to get an RMA. Once sent back and signed for on April 13, 2004 and I have yet to receive my refund. Emails and calls go unanswered. This is the worst example of customer service I have EVER experienced! "

"Reserving judgment until I receive the replacement parts. Support responses have been good so far, but shipping and sales responses have been slow, and I haven't been able to get through via telephone."

modified review This review was modified by tarsellis on June 05 2008 07:58:42 AM

"Four weeks later, my item has still not shipped. Of course, my card was charged immediately!"

BCD 2000 Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BCD 2000 Inc. is not a merchant member
BCD 2000 Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!