BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"I have never experienced such honest and efficient service in my 40 years."

"Lovely experience! Erin was VERY knowledgeable on all the products...so glad I ordered through you versus another seller. I'm surprised at how quickly the order is supposed to be arrive and happy to know there is such excellent customer service on the other end, should we have any issues. Thank you!"

"lt was such a pleasure to have spoken with Rochelle today! She was very sweet and attentive to me and what l wanted when she took my order! Speaking with her as she took my order made me very relaxed! As though l was speaking to a friend. Thank
You! Rochelle!!!

"Great service from your sales team, as well as great follow up and concern for customers needs."

"Great customer service and great products in one place. "

"I invested a few weeks researching for my new outdoor kitchen. My search kept bringing me back to BBQ Guys and i eventually ordered all my cabinets and a grill from them. Their pricing is fair, but their service has been great. After I created my shopping cart I exchanged some emails with Logan and after we had an extended telephone call he designed my kitchen area. With a couple of requested tweaks from me I had a design i could give my contractor. It saved unknown problems by being able to show the contractor a picture of the final design and show where all the items go. Great service!"

"Price matched a great deal on BBQ. Good follow up with a phone call. Very professional. Will shop here again."

"Very well done, he remembered my prior call after a few days. Order was placedquickly."

"Kimberly was a pleasure to deal with and extremely helpful. Thanks."

"They have great customer service. Very knowledgeable and friendly. "

"From the moment I clicked on their site to the time I received the order, everything was amazing! I got a live person when I called their 1-800 number and the staff was extremely knowledgeable and very nice to deal with. I highly recommend purchasing from BBQGuys!! Great product and fantastic service!!"

"We had a malfunction when my laptop screen went blank and I lost the order number but Logan fixed it."

"Paige was excellent!!! She was very knowledgeable of the products. I made the purchase because Paige answered every question. She is an asset to the company! John Davis"

"I just finished talking with Logan with BBQGuys.com he was extremely helpful and very nice. I am already planning my next order with this company."

"Rochelle was very helpful and explained everything in an easy to understand manner. very quick shipping and e-mail reporting."

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.