Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-06-21

"Great customer service and a pleasure doing business with!"

2016-06-21

Doug @ BBQ Guys

"Doug was very helpful and considerate in every way! He is a great asset to BBQ Guys!

2016-06-17

Stephanie goes above and beyond to help

"My experience with BBQ Guys was overall a positive one with a few issues. First off, the prices received were better than anywhere else and secondly the time to receive the items was outstanding. Now come a few of the issues - first off the grill I received had been dented, as it was on the bottom of a shipping pallet that also included other heavy items. As I did not open the packages until a week or two after they were received, I did not notice the dent within the 3 days required for exchange. For about a week I played phone tag with a number of different employees, sending photos of damage, etc., and this process was very annoying. They would not exchange the grill as I did not notice the damage within the 3 days, but they did give me a refund and I was able to mostly have the dent removed. The other issue I had is once I had the grill installed, it was set up for a propane cylinder, not a portable propane tank and I could not hook the grill up and the regulator needed to do the conversion was not included. Being I had a large gathering within a two days of this to christen the new bbq, this was a huge concern. I called Stephanie at BBQ guys to assist and she got the issued resolved asap by having the regulator fed exed to me immediately. I had also worked with Stephanie in the ordering process and she was extremely helpful/knowledgeable and quick to return my calls."

2016-06-15

Review for Brandon B

"Brandon was great. He was well-informed about the DCS product line, helpful in making suggestions, and easy to work with. From the initial phone discussion 2 months ago, to his appropriately timed and worded emails letting me know he was ready to help when needed, to his help on the call today placing my order, he was professional and high;y competent, making the whole process easy."

2016-06-07

"Stephanie was great to work with - knows her product very well - got answers to our questions immediately"

2016-06-04

One of the best I've had

"I'll be honest, every single experience outside of one has been off the chart in terms of customer service. I'm someone who will go with a company that provides superior service over product any day of the week, but the majority of the time the product of said company is just as good. I called BBQ guys/shopper's choice at least 6 times over the course of this order with questions about the product prior to purchase, about the shipment, etc. Every experience included a positive attitude, and they made me feel like I (and my satisfaction) was their main priority. Randy in particular stands out because he went above and beyond to keep a friendly conversation and make sure that I was up to speed on the products' warranty. He suggested I check the shipment to make sure it included everything I expected it to (I had inquired if the Bull Rosewood Tool Set was included as I received only two large boxes with the ID of grill and cart on them) and I'm definitely glad I did. The tool set was not included, and I'm uploading the pictures to my email as I type this review. The only "negative" part of my experience with the company so far was a somewhat lackluster conversation with Jira after calling the company back with my discovery. In the grand scheme of things, her service was okay. But compared to the other people I've spoken to, it was sub-par. I had to repeat things, she did not speak for about 2 minutes, I wondered if she was new to the company. Not that I really needed it, but even a generic apology about the mishap would have been nice. But! I'm writing this review about my experience as a whole, and in particular with Randy, and I would absolutely recommend the company to my friends and family. "

2016-06-02

Painless and enjoyable

"My interacton with Tara was exceptional in this day and age of off shore customer service. She was knowledgeable, efficient professional n charming."

2016-05-25

Engaging Communications

"Issue with credit card and prompt email notice. Called and connected to a live rep within 30 seconds. Problem resolved in another 30 seconds. Offered options and cross sell in a positive. Great enthusiasm and attitude of service rep. "

2016-05-25

Fantastic Service

"Doug assisted me with a large purchase. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful. He did everything in his power to make me happy with the final purchase and figure. His customer service would definitely make me want to be a repeat and loyal customer of the BBQGuys!!!"

2016-05-24

My MIstake but BBQ Guys had my back.

"I recently had an outdoor kitchen built with a Firemagic charcoal grill and a Firemagic gas grill. I ordered two covers from BBQGuys . I ordered the wrong size for the charcoal grill instead of the correct one. My mistake due to looking at the wrong model number. BBQGuys made it right though. Quick turn around, no fuss. "

2016-05-24

Great Personal Customer Service

"I was going camping and ordered a bunch of stuff and like most of us, waited until the last minute. Among the items that I ordered was a portable grill and I needed to know if it would be shipped in time. I contacted customer service both via email and call center and dealt with Pat and Lakeisha who were both great. Initially they were able to get me information that half of my order (6 items) would be shipping by the date that I needed. When I asked if the grill might be one of them they contacted the warehouse and were able to get the grill added to the order. I received everything by the time that I needed it. I really appreciated the extra mile and personal attention to verify the order and move the process along so that my family could have a nice trip despite my procrastination! "

2016-05-20

lousy service and shipping partners

"In this day and age they could not give us any kind of shipping window and we were stuck all day at home and then we get a call they were stuck in traffic and will not make it in. That was almost at 5 pm. What a waste.

Shipping company was rude and inconsiderate. Last time I will order anything from them

This review was modified by bjgjmj on May 23 2016 01:50:19 PM
Rep reply posted May-25-2016

A rep from BBQGuys.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We work extremely hard to offer a top notch customer experience from order entry through delivery, unfortunately though, sometimes things still go awry. I will personally investigate your order in an effort to better understand where our process faltered and effect change where we determine there are better ways for us to do things in the future. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your business. If you would like to contact me directly, I can be reached at reviews@shopperschoice.com. Thank you.”

2016-05-18

First time buyer

"Delva was very helpful and provided answers to all of my questions. She helped me complete my purchase and was very polite and friendly."

2016-05-17

Nita was a pleasure

"Nita was a pleasure to talk to. She was very helpful setting up the order, particularly the delivery schedule."

2016-05-16

Vote 'Doug' for manager!

"Doug walked me through purchasing a grill over the phone! Who does that? I'm moving and divorcing. He was kind, knowledgeable, patient and deserves a gold star! He's being under appreciated. He's management material!! Thank you Doug!"

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.