Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

2016-05-25

Fantastic Service

"Doug assisted me with a large purchase. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful. He did everything in his power to make me happy with the final purchase and figure. His customer service would definitely make me want to be a repeat and loyal customer of the BBQGuys!!!"

2016-05-24

My MIstake but BBQ Guys had my back.

"I recently had an outdoor kitchen built with a Firemagic charcoal grill and a Firemagic gas grill. I ordered two covers from BBQGuys . I ordered the wrong size for the charcoal grill instead of the correct one. My mistake due to looking at the wrong model number. BBQGuys made it right though. Quick turn around, no fuss. "

2016-05-24

Great Personal Customer Service

"I was going camping and ordered a bunch of stuff and like most of us, waited until the last minute. Among the items that I ordered was a portable grill and I needed to know if it would be shipped in time. I contacted customer service both via email and call center and dealt with Pat and Lakeisha who were both great. Initially they were able to get me information that half of my order (6 items) would be shipping by the date that I needed. When I asked if the grill might be one of them they contacted the warehouse and were able to get the grill added to the order. I received everything by the time that I needed it. I really appreciated the extra mile and personal attention to verify the order and move the process along so that my family could have a nice trip despite my procrastination! "

2016-05-20

lousy service and shipping partners

"In this day and age they could not give us any kind of shipping window and we were stuck all day at home and then we get a call they were stuck in traffic and will not make it in. That was almost at 5 pm. What a waste.

Shipping company was rude and inconsiderate. Last time I will order anything from them

This review was modified by bjgjmj on May 23 2016 01:50:19 PM
Rep reply posted May-25-2016

A rep from BBQGuys.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We work extremely hard to offer a top notch customer experience from order entry through delivery, unfortunately though, sometimes things still go awry. I will personally investigate your order in an effort to better understand where our process faltered and effect change where we determine there are better ways for us to do things in the future. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your business. If you would like to contact me directly, I can be reached at reviews@shopperschoice.com. Thank you.”

2016-05-18

First time buyer

"Delva was very helpful and provided answers to all of my questions. She helped me complete my purchase and was very polite and friendly."

2016-05-17

Nita was a pleasure

"Nita was a pleasure to talk to. She was very helpful setting up the order, particularly the delivery schedule."

2016-05-16

Vote 'Doug' for manager!

"Doug walked me through purchasing a grill over the phone! Who does that? I'm moving and divorcing. He was kind, knowledgeable, patient and deserves a gold star! He's being under appreciated. He's management material!! Thank you Doug!"

2016-05-15

Erin was awesome.

"Erin assisted me in placing a big order. She was smart, patient, accommodating (I have a dog that doesn't allow me to focus on things other than her for very long) and helpful. She explained the benefits of infrared cooking about 3 times and we locked down each product one by one. She was fantastic in every sense of the word!"

2016-05-13

Nita is the best

"I called this morning for an exchange. Nita helped me. She was prompt, attentive, pleasant and courteous. What a great employee! Thank you again Nita."

2016-05-11

Great Customer Service!

"They were quick to respond to questions regarding pricing, shipping etc. Doug did what businesses should do in order to keep customers!"

2016-05-03

Worst shipping and customer service experience ever

"My item was shipped with R+L Carriers, which claimed they could not deliver my package on the scheduled day. They never called me or left a note at the door, and would not accept to talk directly with me, they would only communicate with Shopperschoice (BBQGuys). When Shopperschoice finally contacted me they were blaming me that they have not been able to contact me for days, but I had not received any calls. any voice-mails or any emails from them. They informed that re-delivery would cost $75 and there would be a $65 storage fee charge per day. For me the cheapest solution was therefore to cancel the order and pay for the two-way shipping, which I was informed would be $120.

It has been 2 weeks ago I cancelled the order, and as I have still not seen any refund I called Shopperschoice today to ask for the status. They do not know if BBQGuys have received the returned material or what the final shipping cost will be, so they cannot process my refund. They cannot say anything about when that will happen and I do not have anything in writing about this whole process, they have not once replied to my emails. When I check the original shipping tracker it says it was delivered to me on the scheduled data, so I am even getting worried if I will ever get a refund for an order I never received.

I have now purchased my Blaze products at a local retailer where I could pick it up myself after one week, the price was exactly the same as BBQGuys, except for +tax, which easily can become cheaper than having to pay unknown shipping and fees when something goes wrong.

Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from BBQGuys.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It's very disappointing to receive a comment like this as we work extremely hard offer a top notch customer experience from order entry through delivery. I will personally work to investigate and address your concerns and determine if there are better ways for us to do things in the future. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your business. If you would like to contact me directly, I can be reached at reviews@shopperschoice.com.

2016-04-29

Fantastic Nita

"Today I completed the purchased a $1600 Pizza/Oven/Grill from bbqguys. Nita finished the deal because of her knowledge, skill, patience and customer skills. She walked me through the process of the purchase, that was originally difficult, while making me feel positive about the company I was buying from..."

This review was modified by charlesccac on April 29 2016 06:41:49 PM

2016-04-26

TERRIBLE shipping experience!!!!

"My product shipped 12 days ago. I was given a tracking # when it shipped. I checked the tracking number and it says out for deliver 6 days ago. I called the shipping company and they said my shipment was transferred to another company. I called the 2nd company and they said they cannot schedule my shipment right now and they will call me back in a week or 2. BBQGuys should utilize a reliable shipping company and now allow the shipping companies to contact out to people that will not deliver the product!!!!! Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT order through BBGuys. You might never get your shipment."

Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from BBQGuys.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I'd also like to thank you for alerting us to an opportunity to improve our processes. As a result of your review our staff immediately began to seek alternatives to the way we sent your shipment and I am happy to report that we have implemented changes that will mitigate situations like yours in the future. We know you have a choice when ordering online so we'd like to say thank you for giving us the opportunity to continue earning your business. Thank you. If you would like to contact me directly I can be reached at reviews@shopperschoice.com.

2016-04-26

Todd the Magnificent

"Todd was very helpful in not only recommending certain products, but also taking the time to sketch out our plan and show us exactly where everything would go. Visualizing it is one thing, but actually having something that we can show our contractor is invaluable.

Todd was also respectful of our budget and made the pricing work for us. That's always a plus. I'd not only purchase again from Todd, but I plan to refer all my friends to him too.

This review was modified by Tears5150 on April 26 2016 11:55:11 AM

2016-04-21

Excellent operator!

"Doug H. was phenomenal. Not only was he knowledgeable, but articulate, friendly, cordial, and extremely helpful. He made the deal for me. "

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.