BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Dominic was very helpful and answered all of my product and delivery questions."

"I'M writting to say how pleased that: Nita was my order taker person,as she was a blessing to visit with & get my order taken care of 4,my BBQ GRILLE!"

"Logan was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions with professionalism and expertise."

"Great customer service. Had a wonderful experience with Logan. "

"Customer Service was 110%. Kimberly was extremely great to work with and had all the answers to my questions!! Will be doing business with her again"

"Going into this outdoor kitchen was so overwhelming but thanks to Logan at BBQ Guys I felt empowered. He had so much patience with me explaining what my choices were that I feel confident that we have chosen the right route for us to go and I would recommend BBQ Guys to anyone!"

"My Lion 32 Inch grill purchase through BBQ Guys was fast, easy, and pleasant . The sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. Can't wait to use the grill."

"Great grill reviews on the website. When I called the rep was also knowledgeable, had a good sense of humor, and even offered me some tips for offloading the grill from the crate. Haven't gotten the grill yet so still TBD on that (which bumped my star ratings down one)."

"Always great service and great prices"

"Thank you Delva in customer service for taking care of me. "

"Hope I receive the product"

"The customer service I received was excellent. I made an error in ordering and the personnel were courteous and professional and exceeded my expectations with their resolution of the problem. I will definitely use BBQ guys in the future for my BBQ needs."

"I called to place an order and get info on products listed on BBQGuys. I was pleasantly greeted by Dominic. He was extremely informative about the product and patient with me as I decided the items which would suit my needs best. He also suggested putting my items on a hold until they were ready to be installed and they would ship in time. Helpful to me due to storage. I was extremely happy with my ordering experience! Hoping the delivery of product goes as smoothly as ordering! Would definitely recommend!"

"Logan was very helpful and knowledgeable with my order. He was able to quickly and accurately answer my questions. "

"Very good to deal with. Friendly staff. "

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.