BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10

"Ordered a high-end gas grill from this vendor. Grill was shipped as ordered but sustained some damage to the stainless steel drawer skin. Katie, a customer service / resolution specialist handled the replacement of the drawer to my complete satisfaction. The replacement part was not immediately available but she kept on top of it until it was. Then she sent it out. During this process, she kept me informed of the availability and anticipated ship date. Great service experience."

"Great customer service from Erin and Brandon."

"Great service. They were able to assist me in expediting my order to meet my tight timeline. Great prices!"

"Price was great, options for payment were extensive, bbq tools and equipment choices were huge, and customer service was outstanding. I'll be shopping here again."

"I happened to stumble on to this website while looking for something locally. The local site said its store would be closed for a week because of a family event. The BBQ Guys site said "will ship in 24 hours". I called the next day and purchased over a $1,000 of BBQ equipment. It's nice to find a website and a company that clicks. Great site and even greater service."

"Sage was very knowledgeable in your product line. She walked me thru my entire order, and followed up with e-mails. You should be very happy to have her working for you, she is a very good asset. I look forward to doing business with her again soon. Thank you page
Bob Welch From Idaho

"I called to ask about the Blaze overhead vent I was about to purchase and the venting kit that comes with it. My call was answered right away by a 'real' person,, what a concept! Logan was very pleasant and eager to do whatever he could to help me with my order and answer any questions I had. Logan answered all my questions and went above & beyond to offer advice on the vent ducting installation. "

"Logan was very courteous, fast and efficient when I placed my order. I was pleased with how polite and knowledgeable he was. I have given 5-star ratings for everything except shipping process and returns. I did not rate those because this was my first order and so I cannot yet rate either. However, if they are anything like the service I was given by Logan, I will be 5-star well pleased! Thanks so much!!"

"BBQGuys has been awesome to deal with. Paige gave us great help designing our project, recommending products, and answering questions. They were very responsive, with fast turnaround. And, their prices are great. I highly recommend BBQGuys!!"

"I have been searching the internet trying to determine from whom to purchase a Napoleon P500RSIBPSS grill. After talking to several sites I quickly decided on BBQGuys because the person I ask the questions of knew the product and information related to delivery of the items and was polite."

"Ordered a grill via phone. In my opinion it was an expensive grill so I wanted to transact over phone with questions.

Nita answered the phone and responded to the questions I had, and then efficiently took and placed my order.

I was very comfortable with the transaction.

"Paige was awesome! I got my order complete it a matter of minutes and received my confirmation with shipping information. Can't wait to spark up the new DCS grill.

BBQGuys.com is making for an awesome outdoor kitchen.

"good after purchase customer service. prompt shipping for warranty parts on BBQ."

"I had questions about my order and had to call the customer service number. Having called other websites, I did not have high hopes. However, to my surprise, my call was answered on the 2nd ring, by a real live person! His name was Logan. Logan handled my questions and was able to get my order on track in a matter of minutes. Excellent shopping experience! I would recommend bbqguys.com to friends. Thanks Logan!"

"Logan was such a help. He spent a great deal of time helping me and giving me suggestions. I would recommend him to anyone interested in gaining more knowledge in buying bbqs and accessories. He gave honest feedback and didn't rush me. I will ask for him the next time I need something. Give this guy a raise!!!! His customer service was incredible. He went over and beyond (even calling the manufacturer to ask a question that I had) Great service. Thanks Logan!!!! Juli"

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.