Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

2016-08-18

"I was thoroughly satisfied with Nina's professionalism and her cheerful attitude. I received a copy of my receipt via email in timely manner as requested. She was very informative about the products I ask her about followed by valuable suggestions. "

2016-08-18

Steal of a deal!

"Great customer service from Stephanie! "

2016-08-11

So far, so good.

"The young lady, Tara, who waited on me was very polite, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. She made it easy to make my purchases and put up gracefully with my questions and changes to my order. If everything else having to do with my order works out as well as this did, it should be a good day for us all. Thanks!"

2016-08-05

"Brandy was an excellent rep and you should do all you can to keep her!!!"

2016-08-05

Good help

"Purchasing a unique item without seeing and touching it leads to a lot doubt. Doug H. at shoppers choice took the 'fear' out.
He answered my questions and most of all assured me that "they and he" would be there if an issue arose. That instilled confidence in the purchase. Thanks to Doug H. and shoppers choice for all their help. Frank Coutts

2016-07-29

Love this seller!

"We ordered an entire BBQ outdoor kitchen with BBQGuys. Not only are their prices competitive, but they offer an excellent seclection and one of the most helpful things on the site is that they have BBQ experts rate each product with the pros and cons. You do not get this on a site like Amazon, which I frequent also.

The shipping of these large and heavy items were not only included in the price, but arrived rather quickly and everything was brought to the area I needed by a pallet jack

I did have to make a return. The Customer Service Specialist I talked to was Nita. She was pleasant and helpful and realized that I had never initiated the bonus points program. She linked all my previous orders and so when I bought something to replace the one I had to return, the amount was almost covered. She walked me through the return process and made this annoying task very pleasant. If she is like this with everyone, she deserves a day off!

I would highly recommend BBQ Guys...especially if you are like me with limited knowledge of these particular type of items.

This review was modified by lmkeffer on July 29 2016 01:14:57 PM

2016-07-28

great service

"Very helpful in answering questions---they called the manufacturer while I was on the line to get the details I needed."

2016-07-25

Very courteous and knowledgeable

"I was very happy with the performance of the very courteous and knowledgeable salesperson that took care of my order. The ordering process was quick. Order confirmation came back quick. "

2016-07-21

BBQ Online Shopping with Great Support

"I have ordered several things from BBQGuys. Things were shipped promptly, and arrived on time. When I noticed the grill was damaged in transport, I braced myself for a lengthy, painful process of shipping the whole thing back, phone calls, emails etc. Instead, I had one of the best customer support calls. Tara was very professional and friendly, and provided me with helpful, factual info. I ended up not having to send anything anywhere, and the manufacturer shipped me a replacement part."

2016-07-21

Getting ready to Grill

"One of my biggest issues with ordering online is lack of knowledge of the products I am looking at purchasing. But with Stephanie, she had answers to all my questions about the two products I was purchasing for my Grill station. Excellent work thanks

2016-07-20

Great service

"Doug H went above and beyond to make sure we received our grille. "

2016-07-19

Excellent Service

"Can't wait to get all of our custom outdoor kitchen components. Really great experience (and pricing) so far.

2016-07-19

BBQ guys are VVG

"The team at BBQguys.com are very very good. A solid team and a very pleasant experience. From my initial browsing experience to the delivery of my grill the shopping experience was one of my best ever. Doug in the customer service team was a pleasure and made sure that I got the grill delivered to the house with no outstanding issues. His attention to detail and follow through was outstanding. "

2016-07-15

Great service and price. Nice people!

"This is my second major purchase and I have to say I am more impressed with the people that I have dealt with there than the fact that they had the best prices online!

I will definitely buy more from bbqguys!

2016-07-15

Great Advice and Assistance with BBQGuys

"Doug at BBQGuys took me from knowing nothing about grills to a knowledgeable consumer. He had patience and knowledge. Ultimately, I ordered my grill and am delighted!"

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.