BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"We had a great experience working with customer service to resolve our parts issues after we had the grills for the first fall and spring. The grills are for a community that uses them quite frequently and everyone raves about them.

Thank you!

"All went excellent Logan was a great person"

"Logan was a great help very professional and helpful"

"The folks at BBQGuys are absolutely the best , in my experience , I had contacted so many of their competitors and sort of frustrated with the whole ordeal, when I called got Rochelle, well she has been a pleasure to deal with, very informed and knowledgeable about her products, and also made my horrible experience prior to calling them a pleasant experience, since then I have made some additional purchases from them, recommend these folks highly. A+++
Ben in VA

"Great service !! Helpful and knowledgable sales person."

"BBQGuys have been a pleasure to work with!! I will continue to purchase appliances and accessories when necessary. "

"When I spoke to Rochelle, she handled my order quickly and efficiently. She was very pleasant on the phone.

ET

"BBQGuys was a great experience from the first phone call to the last. After looking at many reviews and products online, I decided to call them for advice.

I was pleasantly surprised with the information they had, and their ability to answer questions. There was never 'sales pressure', but an objective view of what was offered versus what I wanted. I definitely purchased a better set up for our outdoor kitchen with their help, than I ever could have on my own.
Logan was great.

"Looked and looked for a product, couldn't find it anywhere. Finally called bbq guys and it was in stock and shipped within a couple days. Excellent "

"Great service, very helpful."

"logan was extremely helpful."

"Shoppers Choice/BBQ Guys has been an exceptional company to work with. Their product knowldge, support and after the sale service is top nothc. One of the best customer service companies I have dealt with. I ordered a lot of BBQ equipment and materials from them. As would be expected with a large order I had a few minor issue that were not the fault of BBQ Guys. They took care of my issues promptly and they were super friendly. "

"I went from the worst shopping experience of my life with a company called Garden Gates to the best on-line experience ever. ShoppersChoice is a great place to do business. I had a broken part on a grill and it was taken care of immediately. The sales people were very nice and responded back to me quickly. Very professional in every way, especially Ms. Katie. I will definitely do business with them again. "

"Extremely helpful phone staff. The young lady I talked to was very knowledgeable and attentive. A very pleasant ordering experience!"

"Te website is really helpful and good andlso the Rep Which I called , she is so helpul too"

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.