BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"Rochelle did a fabulous job helping me choose an upper end grill. She was extremely knowledgible, patient & did her homework in helping me meet my needs for a stainless steel grill in a saltwater environment."

"Katie was wonderful to work with. Since I was ordering a large purchase she gave me an extra good deal. I will be returning again for other large purchases.

-Drew
Gig Harbor, WA

"The lady that helped me with my purchase was very nice and knew her job well. She understood that I had a temporary billing address from moving. "

"Kimberly was very helpful in dealing with a incorrect part."

"Experience was great. Quick, efficient order process at a great price!"

"I worked with Logan at Shopper's Choice and had a great experience! Not only was he super helpful he was also very knowledgeable and incredibly easy to work with!"

"Customer service rep was very and very helpful in all aspects of my order. "

"I contacted BBQ Guys. com for their advice on how to extend and upgrade my outdoor kitchen. I spoke to Paige who was very helpful and helped me decide on the right equipment and modules for the project. She responsed promptly to emails and phone calls and was able to answer all of my questions. Looking forward to grilling in my new kitchen!"

"These guys made me feel like I was talking to a buddy of mine who wanted nothing more than to help me out. I would recommend the BBQGuys to all of my friends and family. My brother also used them and after hearing what he had to say I went with them as well with only great things to say. Thanks Logan and Blues!"

"Had an issue with the regulator on a gas grill I purchased on line nearly one year ago. It was a Bull grill nearing the end of the one year warranty period. Brandi was extremely helpful in facilitating my request. I received the replacement part at absolutely no cost to me and have installed it with optimal results! Very positive experience"

"Katie, the resolution specialist was great!. She could give
lessons in customer service. Thanks for the good service.
Replacement item received today.

Thanks. Suzan Rosenthal

"Great service department. Emailed a question and they got back immediately with an accurate answer."

"i have been assisted by Logan. he was very professional and was able to answer my questions very quick and to the point. once i described my needs, he was able to find the right product and options immediately. the level of professionalism was outstanding. if you consider to purchase BBQ and accessories i encourage you to pick up the phone and ask for Logan. well done!"

"Good prices and excellent customer service by Brandi when a minor item broke. Will shop again for any bbq / grilling needs in the future ..."

"Very helpfully and seemed to care and help smooth ordering"

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.