BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Extremely helpful phone staff. The young lady I talked to was very knowledgeable and attentive. A very pleasant ordering experience!"

"Te website is really helpful and good andlso the Rep Which I called , she is so helpul too"

"Many thanks to Jessica and BBQGuys for providing excellent products and service for my beautiful outdoor kitchen and adorable pizza oven. Without Jessica to help me navigate your extensive website, I doubt I would have found the exact products I needed to protect and preserve my outdoor kitchen appliances. Jessica is the best! Thank you so much????!"

"BBQ Guys.com has extremely beneficial reviews and information on the website. I particularly appreciate the video reviews that Chef Tony provides. With as many different brands and models in all price ranges...I cannot believe there is a better place to compare items. This is truly a "One stop shop" for BBQ grills etc.

I also appreciate the extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff that take phone orders. I'd like to personally thank Kimberly G. for assisting me with my order. It is refreshing to place an order where the staff knows the products and is more than happy to assist in the ordering process.

We cannot wait to try out our new Lion grill !

"WOW! What a great experience. I dealt with Paige at BBQGuys.com regarding my FIRST outdoor kitchen. Having NEVER built something like this, I had a ton of questions. Paige was incredibly well educated on all of the different brands and their best applications. She did not try and sell me on the most expensive items. I wanted a certain stainless steel grill and she gave me three to choose from and the advantages and disadvantages of each. This was such an education in BBQ's and its' complementary items. My intentions were to spend approximately $7,000 and I spent double. Not because of the up-sell, but due to their extensive selection. I didn't have to go to any other sites to get everything I needed. BBQGuys.com is the best website for anyone trying to build a complete outdoor kitchen, grill, side burner, pizza oven, refrig, ice maker, sink, drawers, doors, trash resep., in-counter cooler and bar stools.
They have it ALL and they are VERY educated!

"I have spoke with several specialists at BBQGuys and they have ALL been extremely helpful, professional and prompt with their response to a question or concern. My latest experience with Katie was superb. She acted promptly and has made the experience of having to replace a unit hazzle free. She informed me of every step that was needed and what I could expect. The same excellent service was experienced when a Blaze grill top cover had to be replaced due to damage that occurred during shipment. I will shop again and recommend your company to my friends. "

"Had an issue with a damaged product. They took are of it IMMEDIATELY!! I was very happy and I just recently submitted another order. One happy repeat customer!"

"Paige was great, she listened and made my return and purchase easy and quick, its great when you get someone that knows what they are doing, she is great."

"Fantastic, can't say enough Katie was great in helping me get my order in. The grill came to me in great shape and when I came back to place a second order they helped me get the best value for my money. I will most certainly recommend BBQGuys to all my friends and family."

"The experience I had when ordering from the barbecue guy an Evo which is a $3500 round flat grill was an excellent service and experience I've had in a long time. The sales person that I spoke was not only helpful but very concerned about making sure I got what I want to she's an outstanding person and A great salesperson. She's not only a sales person she's a great representative of your company people like this are not easy to fine she Is great and there was a Another company contacting me to buy the evo from them and I decided to go with barbecue guys because of the sales person that I worked with"

"Nita was very helpful on the phone answering my questions. The order process was quick. I'm looking forward to receiving my new grill!"

"Very responsive and friendly service. They go over and above to make sure you have a great experience or to resolve any issues."

"Great customer service! The product was damaged. We sent some pictures back to them. The respond was very quick and they kept intouch with us along the process to make sure that we satisfied. Thank you for all your help Kimberly!"

"I had a very pleasant experience dealing with the BBQGuys. They personally assisted me getting set up with the right components for my new outdoor kitchen. Will shop with them again!"

"Great customer service! Thanks Paige!"

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.