BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Rare these days to find such personalized service. I've been quite impressed with the courtesy and helpfullness of the staff when I have called. "

"Logan did a great job of carefully and expeditiously gathering information on a lot of details and exploring the options. On that basis the order was placed! Would be delighted to work with him again."

"I had recently purchased a Blaze 32" grill from the BBQGuys.com website and received it in a timely manner. I had to store it a couple of weeks while we were having our outdoor kitchen built. When I did get around to opening the box I noticed where a forklift had run under the grill and did minimal damage to the bottom of the grill. I called to let them know to notify their shipping company to be more careful when picking up grills with a forklift. They offered to replace the grill at no cost to me but I felt like I could bend back any damaged metal and it didn't affect the performance or the look of the grill once slid into insert. Once the grill was inserted and fired up for the first time I noticed that the temperature control knobs were extremely hot to the touch, so hot you had to wear oven mitts to turn the knobs. I contacted the manufacture and they told me that wind was causing the problem and I could purchase a wind break from them. Needless to say I wasn't very happy at all and I had no intentions of purchasing something that I felt should have been provided knowing that wind could be a problem. I then contacted the BBQGuys by email and told them my issues. Kimberly contacted me within 24 hours and was able to help me resolve the issue even when I was a jerk on the phone to her. She stayed calm and worked tirelessly to help me by purchasing the windbreak and sending it to me at no charge. I highly recommend the BBQGuys.com and especially Kimberly. Love the grill just needed Kimberly to help me resolve the issue. Thanks Kimberly we would love to have you come over for a cookout on us. "

"Kimberley was awesome! Your service is the main reason we keep coming back."

"Terrific service from Nita today. Very friendly and professional"

"The BBQGuys Team was very helpful in every aspect of my purchase. The team was quick to reply and offered information that was helpful in making my purchase."

"great customer service! a huge help with my choices, great job, thanks!"

"Our company has purchased several appliances from BBQGuys.com and we have consistently found them to have the best prices. They are easy to connect with as well when we have had questions about specific items. Easy to do business with!"

"My Sales Specialist was Rochelle and I found her to be quite knowledgeable and helpful about the product I was thinking about purchasing. Definitely exceeded my expectations as I mentioned one detail about the product and she almost immediately knew what I was shopping for!"

"very nice chat person on line and sales rep"

"BBQ Guys have been absolutely outstanding from first contact point. Logan answered all my questions and helped me to narrow down my choices of grills to consider, on an initial phone call, and then i was called back the next day, as promised, with updated information that he had gone to research during regular business hours for me. He even made notes about our conversations, including pricing offers, so that even if i did not get Logan when i called in to place my order, anyone would be able to pick up the conversation we had been having. I just finalized the purchases with Brandon today and couldn't be happier with the way I have been treated as a customer, up to this point. Brandon even walked me through their shipment receipt process to be sure that I understood my responsibilities in case there was any suspected damage of the product upon arrival or after i opened the boxes. To top it all off, I just got a follow up email from Logan, saying how pleased he was that I ordered from BBQGuys today. Above and beyond service, thus far! I will go to review the products upon receipt."

"Rochelle was very helpful and pleasant. It would be better for the customer if each rep. had an extension # so it would facilitate reaching them"

"Our customer service experience was so refreshing! We had a defective outdoor refrigerator and they resolved our issue immediately. I wish all companies had customer service departments that were this good. I am a customer for life!"

"The customer service of BBQGuys.com / ShoppersChoice.com is truly remarkable.

In my experience, the test of customer service is when something does not turn out as expected from a purchase (as can happen from any vendor).

Upon reporting a problem with a large purchase from BBQguys.com, I received an email reply that same day to propose a solution. Without prompting, I have received email updates about the fulfillment of that solution.

Professional communication is critical to customer service.

BBQguys.com follows through.
Thank you!

"Kimberly was professional and amazingly efficient. She exemplifies incredible customer service and I will be a life-long customer.

Thanks,
Jason

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.