Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10

2016-09-20

Doug Was Great

"I ordered a gas burner and two stainless steel door sets with Doug's help. He guided me through the process and gave me much more information about my order, backorder item and delivery than if I had just ordered on-line. My confirmation e-mail came through as we were wrapping up the phone call. Doug was very polite, knowledgeable and professional. A pleasure!"

2016-09-16

Tried to sell damaged grill as new

"My grill arrived damaged with dents on the right front door and the left table. The frame also had broken welds on both the left and right pieces. I called BBQGuys customer service and was told this was Weber's problem. Due to there being more than 3 items damaged and over $250 worth of damage, Weber tried to get me to send it back to BBQGuys. I pleaded that I didn't want to have to pack that up and go through the hassle of shipping so they made an exception and are shipping me the parts. The problem now is that I have to wait over a month for the frame parts.

Upon closer inspection to the box the grill came in, I found packing tape inside the Weber box that was put there to to repair the damage to the box. The only way to put tape at this location in the box is to remove the entire grill and repack it because there is heavy duty thick cardboard that the grill sits on inside the box. This would have been done by either BBQGuys or their shipper, RL carriers. Seeing how the rotisserie and grill cover were stretch wrapped to the top of the grill box, I doubt the shipper removed the grill to repair and hide damage to the box as the rotisserie and grill cover would have been wrapped in BBQguys' warehouse and this was still in place. This tells me that BBQGuys intentionally or incompetently send me a damaged grill and tried to pose it as new.

With this lack of integrity, I would not ever purchase from these guys again. I am lucky Weber stepped up and did the right thing or I might have been out even more than having to wait a month to use my grill.

This review was modified by FEChariot on September 16 2016 09:47:05 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-16-2016

A rep from BBQGuys.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for BBQGuys.com and I just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Additionally, I want to assure you that unpacking and repacking damaged product is not something we do at BBQGuys.com. Though, I do understand how you may feel this way upon discovering what we call "concealed damage". Concealed damage is rare yet apparently in this circumstance, rather severe. Many manufacturers deal direct with their concealed damage claims and as you discovered with Weber, they are no exception. It may take some time to get your parts but I have no doubt that you will receive them. We have flagged your order in-house and will follow up with Weber regularly to make sure you're taken care of. If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

2016-09-15

outdoor kitchen

"I wanted to take a moment and express my sincere thanks for the outstanding customer provided by Doug H. Doug truly demonstrates outstanding customer service and has a very caring attitude. I am in sales myself and Doug is a great example of a professional sales person. Doug had taken the time to understand my needs and then offer appropriate solutions in a very timely manner. Again outstanding job by Doug H

Gary

2016-09-13

Happy with my order

"I found Nita at Shoppers Choice to be very helpful in ordering my outdoor kitchen selections."

2016-08-30

First timer!

"First time experience was a great one, thank you BBQ Guys and ShoppersChoice!"

2016-08-22

First Class Customer Service!

"i had a fairly complicated transaction and Nita was nothing but helpful. She was genuinely interested in helping me and was very kind throughout the process. Although I couldn't see her, I know she had a smile on her face during my time on the phone with her. Competitors should take note of the customer service provided by the BBQGuys.com"

2016-08-18

"I was thoroughly satisfied with Nina's professionalism and her cheerful attitude. I received a copy of my receipt via email in timely manner as requested. She was very informative about the products I ask her about followed by valuable suggestions. "

2016-08-18

Steal of a deal!

"Great customer service from Stephanie! "

2016-08-11

So far, so good.

"The young lady, Tara, who waited on me was very polite, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. She made it easy to make my purchases and put up gracefully with my questions and changes to my order. If everything else having to do with my order works out as well as this did, it should be a good day for us all. Thanks!"

2016-08-05

"Brandy was an excellent rep and you should do all you can to keep her!!!"

2016-08-05

Good help

"Purchasing a unique item without seeing and touching it leads to a lot doubt. Doug H. at shoppers choice took the 'fear' out.
He answered my questions and most of all assured me that "they and he" would be there if an issue arose. That instilled confidence in the purchase. Thanks to Doug H. and shoppers choice for all their help. Frank Coutts

2016-07-29

Love this seller!

"We ordered an entire BBQ outdoor kitchen with BBQGuys. Not only are their prices competitive, but they offer an excellent seclection and one of the most helpful things on the site is that they have BBQ experts rate each product with the pros and cons. You do not get this on a site like Amazon, which I frequent also.

The shipping of these large and heavy items were not only included in the price, but arrived rather quickly and everything was brought to the area I needed by a pallet jack

I did have to make a return. The Customer Service Specialist I talked to was Nita. She was pleasant and helpful and realized that I had never initiated the bonus points program. She linked all my previous orders and so when I bought something to replace the one I had to return, the amount was almost covered. She walked me through the return process and made this annoying task very pleasant. If she is like this with everyone, she deserves a day off!

I would highly recommend BBQ Guys...especially if you are like me with limited knowledge of these particular type of items.

This review was modified by lmkeffer on July 29 2016 01:14:57 PM

2016-07-28

great service

"Very helpful in answering questions---they called the manufacturer while I was on the line to get the details I needed."

2016-07-25

Very courteous and knowledgeable

"I was very happy with the performance of the very courteous and knowledgeable salesperson that took care of my order. The ordering process was quick. Order confirmation came back quick. "

2016-07-21

BBQ Online Shopping with Great Support

"I have ordered several things from BBQGuys. Things were shipped promptly, and arrived on time. When I noticed the grill was damaged in transport, I braced myself for a lengthy, painful process of shipping the whole thing back, phone calls, emails etc. Instead, I had one of the best customer support calls. Tara was very professional and friendly, and provided me with helpful, factual info. I ended up not having to send anything anywhere, and the manufacturer shipped me a replacement part."

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.