Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review BBQGuys.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-16

Terrible customer service

"My wife ordered a part for Christmas and gave it to me. It had auto-filled in the adapter, which was the wrong one, and they refused to trade (I would have pd the shipping) because it was past 45 days...usually Christmas gifts are ordered in advance. "

This review was modified by Normp3 on February 16 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-12

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE

"I would never recommend this company. The customer service is rude and uninterested in pleasing the customer. The shipping company they use is atrocious and they make excuses for their poor service. I am completely 100% dissatisfied with their service. I still have not received the grill I ordered, so I hope their products are better than their service."

2016-12-22

Above and Beyond expectations

"On 12/16, as part of our Kamado Joe classic purchase, we received a free Joetisserie ($249.00 value). Unfortunately, it came out of the box with a tiny break that wouldn't allow for the timer to hook on the piece. Therefore, I phoned customer service and left a message, next day they requested pictures of the issue and the box with serial number. I submitted them the same day and they received everything they required on the 18th.

I was told I would be getting a new Joetisserie within a couple of weeks because of the holidays and backorder. Bummer, I had planned to use it for Xmas eve...oh well....

However, yesterday morning I was nicely surprised with the new one (no need to send the old one) and today, I received a set of BBQ tools from these guys also. Thank you! I just can't believe how quick the turned around was. We are talking only 4 days including weekend!

It is easy to provide good customer service when things go well, but it is when things do not go as expected that true customer service shows. Specially during the holidays!

Thanks "guys"! You really made my Xmas!

Claudio M.
Albuquerque, NM

2016-10-10

Completely crap grill! What a waste of $3300!!! :-(

"Not only did ShoppersChoice fail to ask me what type of gas I had, and sent me the wrong regulator, but then they shipped me a grill with missing parts!!! For $3300 you'd think they had quality checks in place! And to top it off, they said Sedona by Lynx is 'top quality'... NOT!!!"

This review was modified by veryunhappy2016 on October 10 2016 12:49:40 PM

2016-10-04

Amazing service of my Alfresco Grill

"I posted a good review for the BBQ guys after Shawn in customer service told me they would take the $5200 grill back and replace it with a new 1. Today I got an e-mail from Shawn saying they will take it back as long as the grill has never been turned on. He knew the grill was turned on ! time. That's how I figured out it was natural gas not propane. Nothing worse than being lied to and he lied. "

This review was modified by timevely on October 06 2016 08:31:23 AM

2016-10-04

Nita and Grill Accessories

"Nita helped me with my purchases of accessories to our new built-in grill. She answered all my questions and when she wasn't sure about one of them, she put me briefly on hold and got the answer."

2016-09-28

Awesome Customer Service!

"The customer service representative I worked with did an amazing job! Doug worked for several hours with his team to make sure I was able to apply multiple gift cards my wife and I had received as wedding gifts to our order. He followed up over the phone and via email throughout the day. Truly a great example for how customer service should be handled at every company. Thanks Doug and BBQ guys!"

2016-09-20

Doug Was Great

"I ordered a gas burner and two stainless steel door sets with Doug's help. He guided me through the process and gave me much more information about my order, backorder item and delivery than if I had just ordered on-line. My confirmation e-mail came through as we were wrapping up the phone call. Doug was very polite, knowledgeable and professional. A pleasure!"

2016-09-16

Tried to sell damaged grill as new

"My grill arrived damaged with dents on the right front door and the left table. The frame also had broken welds on both the left and right pieces. I called BBQGuys customer service and was told this was Weber's problem. Due to there being more than 3 items damaged and over $250 worth of damage, Weber tried to get me to send it back to BBQGuys. I pleaded that I didn't want to have to pack that up and go through the hassle of shipping so they made an exception and are shipping me the parts. The problem now is that I have to wait over a month for the frame parts.

Upon closer inspection to the box the grill came in, I found packing tape inside the Weber box that was put there to to repair the damage to the box. The only way to put tape at this location in the box is to remove the entire grill and repack it because there is heavy duty thick cardboard that the grill sits on inside the box. This would have been done by either BBQGuys or their shipper, RL carriers. Seeing how the rotisserie and grill cover were stretch wrapped to the top of the grill box, I doubt the shipper removed the grill to repair and hide damage to the box as the rotisserie and grill cover would have been wrapped in BBQguys' warehouse and this was still in place. This tells me that BBQGuys intentionally or incompetently send me a damaged grill and tried to pose it as new.

With this lack of integrity, I would not ever purchase from these guys again. I am lucky Weber stepped up and did the right thing or I might have been out even more than having to wait a month to use my grill.

This review was modified by FEChariot on September 16 2016 09:47:05 AM

2016-09-15

outdoor kitchen

"I wanted to take a moment and express my sincere thanks for the outstanding customer provided by Doug H. Doug truly demonstrates outstanding customer service and has a very caring attitude. I am in sales myself and Doug is a great example of a professional sales person. Doug had taken the time to understand my needs and then offer appropriate solutions in a very timely manner. Again outstanding job by Doug H

Gary

2016-09-13

Happy with my order

"I found Nita at Shoppers Choice to be very helpful in ordering my outdoor kitchen selections."

2016-08-30

First timer!

"First time experience was a great one, thank you BBQ Guys and ShoppersChoice!"

2016-08-22

First Class Customer Service!

"i had a fairly complicated transaction and Nita was nothing but helpful. She was genuinely interested in helping me and was very kind throughout the process. Although I couldn't see her, I know she had a smile on her face during my time on the phone with her. Competitors should take note of the customer service provided by the BBQGuys.com"

2016-08-18

"I was thoroughly satisfied with Nina's professionalism and her cheerful attitude. I received a copy of my receipt via email in timely manner as requested. She was very informative about the products I ask her about followed by valuable suggestions. "

2016-08-18

Steal of a deal!

"Great customer service from Stephanie! "

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BBQGuys.com is not a merchant member
BBQGuys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!