Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

2016-04-26

TERRIBLE shipping experience!!!!

"My product shipped 12 days ago. I was given a tracking # when it shipped. I checked the tracking number and it says out for deliver 6 days ago. I called the shipping company and they said my shipment was transferred to another company. I called the 2nd company and they said they cannot schedule my shipment right now and they will call me back in a week or 2. BBQGuys should utilize a reliable shipping company and now allow the shipping companies to contact out to people that will not deliver the product!!!!! Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT order through BBGuys. You might never get your shipment."

2016-04-26

Todd the Magnificent

"Todd was very helpful in not only recommending certain products, but also taking the time to sketch out our plan and show us exactly where everything would go. Visualizing it is one thing, but actually having something that we can show our contractor is invaluable.

Todd was also respectful of our budget and made the pricing work for us. That's always a plus. I'd not only purchase again from Todd, but I plan to refer all my friends to him too.

This review was modified by Tears5150 on April 26 2016 11:55:11 AM

2016-04-21

Excellent operator!

"Doug H. was phenomenal. Not only was he knowledgeable, but articulate, friendly, cordial, and extremely helpful. He made the deal for me. "

2016-04-14

Nita was very helpful

"Efficient and quick service. Needed to amend a recent order. Nita, the agent, called the warehouse to make sure the item hadn't shipped and tried to get the replacement item part of the same order shipment. Refund posted promptly and she even added me to the cash back program so I can save a bit more. Kudos to her."

2016-04-11

Excellent service and product knowledge from Doug H.

"I purchased several components for an outdoor kitchen from Bbq guys. I have a lot of questions so I called and spoke with Doug H. He was so knowledgeable about the products - especially the grills and sideburner. Thanks to his help I am relieved to say that I didn't buy the $$$ grill with the recognizable name because it actually had a lower grade of stainless steel. So I saved money and got a great built in grill. I would definitely recommend."

2016-04-08

Great Service

"This was my first experience with BBQ Guys and it was awesome.

Ashley and Nita were great.

They were very pleasant to work with and were very knowledgeable of their products including items such as ship times and how to handle the shipment inspection upon arrival.

I will definitely do busy with BBQ Guys in the future and will recommend them to my family and friends.

2016-04-04

Excellent products, prices and service!

"They are tops. Nita was especially helpful by phone today, in revising a pending order. I've gone back to their site several times over the past year for additional purchases."

2016-04-01

Great customer Service

"Doug H was an incredible help in finding and ordering a grill for me that was not stocked at the time."

2016-03-30

Sales Specialist was great to work with!

"It was a painless, enjoyable process working with Todd on purchasing my equipment for an outdoor kitchen. He was extremely professional, patient and friendly and made the shopping experience enjoyable. I'm looking forward to additional purchases on the BBQGuys.com website."

This review was modified by vinnyp1066 on March 30 2016 11:35:30 AM

2016-03-29

this company send me the wrong item bad service

"this company send me the wrong item I ordered with the door on the right and I came with the door on the left like the photo bad service this going this cost me $350 change the actual box for the outdoor kitchen Model # BBQ-260-COMBO30"

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2016

ShoppersChoice, BBQGuys.com rep has responded

“My name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager at BBQGuys.com and I just wanted to say how very sorry I am for the initial mix-up but happy that we could get it resolved so quickly. Delva contacted me and let me know the details and how she was able to get you taken care of to your satisfaction. We take our business very seriously as well as the relationships we create with our customers so If you need anything further please feel free to contact me directly at reviews@shopperschoice.com. Thank you for your business and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.”

2016-03-23

Awesome job! Great job Zoie

"I called yesterday to request a change with my order. Zoie was wonderful to work with. She not only took the time at the front end to explain the process (gave me a good ideas as to the time requirement while on the phone), but she was also knowledgeable on the products. We quickly identified my alternatives, and I was able to quickly make a decision on what to buy next! It was definitely one of my best experience working with a customer service representative! "

2016-03-16

Stupendous service!!!

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Todd in the deciding and ordering of my BBQ from BBQGuys.com. Todd responded to my request for help in finding a grill which fit my needs. He also checked back regularly before I ordered to make sure all my questions were answered. I didn't feel pressured into purchasing more than I needed or before I was ready. I hope everyone there is just as professional and helpful as Todd."

This review was modified by rb4123 on March 16 2016 11:58:06 AM

2016-03-15

Excellent customer service

"I found that all 3 of the customer service reps who helped me with my order where top notch! I had to make several changes to my order over the course of a week and was able to do so smoothly and with no headaches! I'd highly recommend BBQ Guys for all your outdoor kitchen needs.

2016-03-08

Great Customer Service

"Purchased my 32" Blaze grill on fathers 2013 - been a fantastic grill, but had a couple issues with some components. Contacted ShoppersChoice/BBQ guys and received immediate and superior customer support. They immediately covered the items under warranty and shipped them right to me. "

This review was modified by barryseanhale on March 08 2016 04:59:49 PM

2016-03-07

Great service!

"Ryan was very prompt in helping me process my order, even helping me make a last minute change before the order was finalized."

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.