• BBQGuys.com BBQGuys.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"Purchase process was easy. Sales rep was great! If the delivery and grill performance match the purchasing process, we'll be very grateful."

"Excellent company to work with. Great job on order intake, delivery and follow up, and problem resolution was extremely competently and timely handled. "

"I want to express my great experience working with Pat, who has excellent customer service skills. Though our BBQ cover was delayed, Pat's professionalism was great. He constantly kept us updated and let us know our options. I wish everyone had the kind of super customer service skills that Pat has, as it turned what could have been a frustrating situation into just another one of life's blips. His friendly manner showed through his e-mails. Many thanks to Pat! Keep up the great work as it truly makes a difference.

Warmly, Emily Preston

"The star rating system is a bit unfair on this one. All of my issues ended up being resolved and I'm happy with my grill. I'm sharing my experience in hopes this company will improve in the customer service area. It's important to read my review in full, and not just the first paragraph or two.

There were several problems with my grill order, and when I tried to work with BBQGuys to correct the problems I got a new person on the phone who simply didn't know how to resolve the problem. She seemed to know how to take a new order, but not how to resolve issues. I actually talked to other customer service folks who weren't any better. We then escalated. The first supervisor I talked to wasn't any help either, and was frankly, offensive in that she didn't take ownership of the problem. She claimed called back when she didn't (I have phone records). In her mind I was the problem even though I was the one who had an unusable gril with two broken parts, a hose that was the wrong size (BBQGuys did not properly match the hoses the specific grill. They seem to think "one size fits all"), and was out $1,700.00. Clearly, this company needs to learn customer service 101 and they need a system that routes calls to the right people.

After a couple of weeks my case was escalated to Kimberly (after I threatened to challenge the payment with Amex). She was a real professional and once she figured out what was going on she did everything possible to make it right (and she did make it right). Kimberly is a superstar. I'm very pleased with my grill now, thanks to her.

"Ryan was a great representative for you. He was polite, willing to take an extra step, and had outstanding follow up. Give him a bonus!"

"Very helpful. 2 nd time to order from them. Will use again. Logan did a good job"

"Logan quickly and effectively added accessories to my Primo Grill order. It is a pleasure doing business with him.

Walter

"helpful and courteous phone staff each time I have needed to contact someone about an order."

"great customer service from nita. she was able to resolve my credit card issue. "

"I felt like I was taking a risk by ordering a "used" fridge, but it was priced appropriately, and covered by the factory warranty. I was disappointed when the unit didn't work, but your excellent customer service quickly addressed and corrected the problem. I could not ask for any better customer service."

"Your salesman, Mr. Wesley Girlinghouse, is a hoot! He has taken us under his wing and helped us beyond our expectations. We feel very welcomed at Shoppers Choice because of the service and because of the personal service we received from Mr. Girlinghouse.

He made us laugh, which made our shopping a genuine pleasure. We both felt like he was our family.

Every business need a Mr. Wesley Girlinghouse!!!!

"I purchased a DCS 48" grill and Blaze fridge. Both were shipped as promised. For some reason, the local shipper confirmed they were delivering the products on a Friday then did a bait and switch and told me Friday morning they were not delivering until Tuesday. Even after I knew the products had arrived at their dock on Wednesday. I had contractors coming at 3pm for the installation and money committed to the install. I was not happy.

I called the BBQGuys and talked to Nita. She immediately took control, understood that this was not acceptable behavior and within 2 hours had arranged that my shipment be broken down and sent to me in a local delivery van.

Absolutely world-class amazing customer service and Nita was a true professional.

I wholeheartedly recommend the BBQguys.com. Thank you Nita!!!

"Great Service.. I would definitely shop here again"

"Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Went the extra mile to find my old info. Thanks!"

"Nita was pleasant to talk with and very helpful."

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.