BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"Very friendly. Helpful, willing to work on discounts."

"I was very satisfied with my shopping experience with BBQGuys.com, in particular, with Katie. I made my order over the phone and Katie provided guidance and advice, and pointed out that the grill I wanted had a requirement I was unaware of when building an outdoor island, it was extremely helpful. If you are building an outdoor island or just need to buy a grill, I highly recommend BBQGuys.com"

"Great seller! Top notch customer service. Product as described and shipping/packaging very professional. Highly recommend!"

"Great service. They worked with me on price to ensure I got the best possible value"

"The vaporizer panels on my AOG grill failed during the warranty period. The customer service department responded quickly and replaced the defective parts under the terms of the warranty. The service was excellent and they kept in contact via email until the parts were received.

I will do business with them again.

"SERVICE PEOPLE WERE GREAT... ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS PROFESSIONALLY AND PATIENTLY. CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE OUR GRILL."

"Great products and an abundance of options. Both times I've called in they were very helpful and educated me on their product knowledge. Everything was explained and made the process easy. I will continue to shop this site as I work through my outdoor projects."

"The agent I was dealing with was so personable and knowledgeable. I felt like I could really trust him. I spent more than I planned on, but after talking to him I actually felt good about it. I could tell he knew what he was talking about. "

"During the whole purchase the expertise and patience the bbq guys showed was awesome. Being a contractor I have dealt with a lot of retailers but these great people stand out! The company stand behind their product, know their product, and show outstanding customer service. I worked with Logan who was so helpful at anything I needed. He knew the product with no question and was also advisable of what was best for me. He was not concerned with making a big sale but providing me with what I meed. That speaks a lot. In all honesty this is the best company I have ever dealt with. "

"Like the array of selection and the product detail/review on the website. Chef Tony videos are entertaining and helpful. "

"Super quick and easy! Loagn checked to be sure the item I wanted was in stock, (it was). very polite taking my info. Boom! in and out in out.
Thank you!

"Dominic was very helpful and answered all of my product and delivery questions."

"I'M writting to say how pleased that: Nita was my order taker person,as she was a blessing to visit with & get my order taken care of 4,my BBQ GRILLE!"

"Logan was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions with professionalism and expertise."

"I made an exchange of the BBQ grill. The representative Logan promised me to waive the return shipping charges since I purchased a new grill. After I returned and I was still charge with the return freight. It was a total bait and switch scam! "

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.