BBQGuys.com Reviews - bbqguys.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 3 reviews

BBQGuys.com is not a merchant member
BBQGuys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"I received the wrong grill yesterday.
Initially they weren't willing to assist.
I wrote their customer service department and instantly they started working with Kamado Joe to resolve the situation. They are air freighting the correct grill and throwing in some extras.
So far so good!

modified review This review was modified by tuttut97 on October 04 2013 08:47:19 AM

"This company stand behind their customers!! I ordered a 30" Lynx grill from BBQGuys.com in Dec. 2011. They contacted me very quickly on the order status and shipping date. The grill arrived by UPS freight with the box punctured and pallet dropped. I immediately contacted BBQGuys 800 number and was placed in contact with Erika who instantly told me what to do and ordered me a new grill. The next one arrived by R&L freight damaged by a forklift that dented the grill. I called Erika(my buddy by now) who got them to take this one back and ordered me a third grill. Erika said the third time will be the charm, and she was right. The newest grill arrived by R&L freight in January 2012 in perfect condition. The Lynx grill is a extremely well made grill that is of professional quality. It is made in the USA of all stainless steel and has a lot of heat.

Both BBQGuys and Lynx were great to deal with during this purchase. The only problems were the freight transport companies. The delivery drivers were very professional but someone behind the scenes were careless.

"These guys rock. I have bought 2 grills from them"