• BBQGuys.com BBQGuys.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

2015-07-24

"Customer service representative, Logan, was extremely helpful when I couldn't find an item on their web page. He also checked and didn't find it. He asked me to wait a minute while he verified whether they carried that item. When he came back a minute later, he had the item information I needed, and was able to place an order right then and there. I received the item a few days later which was exactly when he told me to expect it.
Thanks Logan, you were very helpful!"

2015-07-23

"Kimberly was very helpful. Talking to her was great. I gave her an A+! And she spoke perfect English.."

2015-07-23

"I dealt with Paige this morning on ordering accessories for my Big Joe! She did an Excellentcjob of informing me of what I asked about and handling the order ! Give her an A +"

2015-07-22

"You guys were great and easy to deal with. I can't wait to get my merchandise. "

2015-07-22

"I called and Nita helped answer my questions in great detail. she made me feel very comfortable with my decision of which grill to purchase! I cannot wait for it to arrive"

2015-07-16

"I had all of my questions answered, and then was surprised by a discount of $400. Thank you!!"

2015-07-14

"Great customer service. Extremely helpful. Thx"

2015-07-13

"In this day and time when customer service seems to be a thing of the past, my expectations were exceeded with the level of service received and the way my problem was resolved. Katie was very helpful and awesome to work with. Thank you Katie for showing me your company cares about their customers."

2015-07-11

"Stephanie was very helpful in assisting with our purchase. She exceeded or expectations in finalizing our decision. "

2015-07-09

"Logan at THE BBQGUYS was GREAT knowledgeable helpful and easy to work with????"

2015-07-09

"It is a pleasure dealing with BBQGuys.com. Any issue that I have had has been dealt with immediately and to my complete satisfaction."

2015-07-08

"Very professional. The problem I had was taken care of by the customer service agent ASAP!! The purchase was very easy and painless. I have nothing but praise for the business and it's employees!!! Katie (customer service agent) was great to work with. You can rest at ease when dealing with BQBGuys.com.
Steven King Henderson, NV"

2015-07-07

"My experience with BBQGuys and particularly Dominic was probably the best on-line/phone transaction I’ve ever had. When I first contacted BBQGuys although it was past quitting time Dominic took the time to thoroughly answer my questions and when he didn’t have the answer he admitted it but said he would find out the answers and get back to me, which he did as promised. I would recommend BBQGuys to anybody in the market for a no nonsense best deal available purchase!"

2015-07-06

"Spoke with Erin on my Grill Island project. She was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. She took time to understand my project needs and helped me chose the best set of components for my grill, fridge, warming drawer etc. She tried to help guide me for optimal value and performance within my budget and I was pleased that I came out with the optimal result tailored for me. "

2015-07-03

"Ms. Nita was very helpful in helping me place my order today, she answered all my questions and made shopping experience a breeze. I keep receiving A+++ service from you guys and that's the reason I keep coming back to you guys for all my orders. "

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.