Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

2016-02-09

Ordering is easy - pricing is great.

"It was easy to place an order.
The customer service rep (Doug) was great.
I can't wait til my order is delivered!!!

2016-02-02

Muy Positivo!

"My customer service representative, Seda, made the ordering process, fun, informative and efficient. She knows her products and will offer honest opinions about how to maximize your budget.

I'd recommend these folks to any one who wants high quality.

Mac

2016-01-29

Terrible experienced

"Beware!

They will charge you two-ways shipping fees if you decided to cancel the orders. I placed my order Thursday and I got the call from delivery carrier to schedule for delivery. It turns out I have 48 hours to accept the delivery or I'll be responsible for storage fees. This means I have two business days to take delivery. I have never experienced where you place an order for heavy appliances where they have the good deliver to your house the same day. I contact BBQguys and they were unwilling to assist and said the only option was for me to cancel the order and take the charge of estimated $400 of shipping fees or take delivery within 48 hours. That's less than 3 days of placing my order online.

I'll never do business with bbqguys again and will do my best to make my experienced known to everyone.

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

ShoppersChoice, BBQGuys.com rep has responded

“Hi Quocx, my name is Charles and as Retention Manager for BBQGuys.com i'd like to apologize to you for your unsatisfactory experience in regards to the early delivery of your products. We strive to exceed customer expectations at every point in the process and it seems we may have over-performed a bit too much in this instance. I hope you are enjoying your new grill and if you have any questions or need further assistance please feel free to reach out to me directly at reviews@shopperschoice.com.”

2016-01-27

Oustanding Customer Service: Professional, Polished, Helpful, and Congenial.

"Thank you Brandon for the outstanding customer service provided today.
Professional, Polished, Helpful, and Congenial . . . Well Done and Well Appreciated

2016-01-26

Smokin'!

"I've been shopping around for an outdoor built in grill, so many to choose from and price points vary. I narrowed it down to size , features, and budget and found several. After speaking with a representative from BBQ Guys over the phone, she helped me narrow it down further and find the perfect grill for my new BBQ island - Lion 32-Inch Stainless Steel Built-In Gas BBQ Grill. I'm so happy I called and bought from BBQ Guys. A+ service!"

2016-01-14

Thanks

"Excellent service and explanation of products"

2016-01-14

Before deliver vs After delivery

"USPS said delivery would be made Jan. 7, however did not receive delivery until Jan. 11. The package was not important as it was being shipped as only first class mail. Thinking the worst, I decided to email ShoppersChoice.com to let them know about the stalled delivery and my lack of trust in their operation. Jan. 12, I received a duplicate order delivered by FedX. Needless to say, I was surprised at both the delivery and ShoppersChoice.com customer service.
When ordering online, customers take a chance of being treated fairly and in this case, I was. Will not hesitate ordering from ShoppersChoice.com in the future.
As an extra bonus, both of the Man-Law grill/smoker gauge were accurate @212 degrees. Plus
the price was right!

2016-01-13

The BBQ Guys redefine USER-FRIENDLY!

"I have been ordering from the BBQ Guys around 5 years - they have consistently provided wonderful service and the people on the phones have always been warm, friendly and patient - I mostly order online but every now and then you need a live person and these folks are the best - totally 5 STARS!"

2016-01-12

OUTSTANDING!!!

"We have been working with BBQ Guys to finish our new outdoor kitchen. Seda did great work explaining everything to us and helping us select just the right equipment at just the right price. He is a real credit to your business.

Nickie

2016-01-10

"I ordered an outdoor refrigerator and a Primo XL cooker from the BBQGuys online store. The prices were very competitive.
I was pleased with the communications and prompt processing of the order. Both arrived via freight carrier. The firebox on the Primo cooker was broken. The customer service was great and the firebox was replaced quickly. I highly recommend BBQGuys. I will be shopping with them again.

2016-01-05

"Completely happy with the products I have purchased through BBQGuys. While one of the appliances I ordered did stop working within a years time Kimberly in customer care took control of my issue in a prompt, friendly and professional manner replacing the appliance without any frustration or hardship on my part. Easy and actually painless as my expectation was, when I started the process, that I was going to be in for a long drawn out ordeal. With the quality of products they sell and the customer care they offer I will always make BBQGuys my number one choice of outdoor kitchen appliances."

2016-01-05

"Dominic did a great job...great service, great pricing, shipped next day. He even verified inventory on hand in prior to finalizing order. "

This review was modified by migsailor on January 05 2016 11:29:42 AM

2016-01-04

"The sales person with whom I spoke, Seda, did a great job handling my order. I did not have to repeat everything and she answered my questions readily.
She will have to travel a long way to share a cheeseburger, however.

2016-01-01

"Great service. Loved that I was called back to complete my order.

2015-12-30

"I would highly recommend using BBQGuys.com to purchase a bbq. Dominic was very helpful in finding the right size grill to fit my needs. He was great in keeping in touch with me through the process. I would recommend calling if you have any questions as Dominic assisted me through the entire process. "

This review was modified by RaymondBBQ on December 30 2015 03:20:07 PM

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.