BBQGuys.comCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Had an issue with a damaged product. They took are of it IMMEDIATELY!! I was very happy and I just recently submitted another order. One happy repeat customer!"

"Paige was great, she listened and made my return and purchase easy and quick, its great when you get someone that knows what they are doing, she is great."

"Fantastic, can't say enough Katie was great in helping me get my order in. The grill came to me in great shape and when I came back to place a second order they helped me get the best value for my money. I will most certainly recommend BBQGuys to all my friends and family."

"The experience I had when ordering from the barbecue guy an Evo which is a $3500 round flat grill was an excellent service and experience I've had in a long time. The sales person that I spoke was not only helpful but very concerned about making sure I got what I want to she's an outstanding person and A great salesperson. She's not only a sales person she's a great representative of your company people like this are not easy to fine she Is great and there was a Another company contacting me to buy the evo from them and I decided to go with barbecue guys because of the sales person that I worked with"

"Nita was very helpful on the phone answering my questions. The order process was quick. I'm looking forward to receiving my new grill!"

"Very responsive and friendly service. They go over and above to make sure you have a great experience or to resolve any issues."

"Great customer service! The product was damaged. We sent some pictures back to them. The respond was very quick and they kept intouch with us along the process to make sure that we satisfied. Thank you for all your help Kimberly!"

"I had a very pleasant experience dealing with the BBQGuys. They personally assisted me getting set up with the right components for my new outdoor kitchen. Will shop with them again!"

"Great customer service! Thanks Paige!"

"Just ordered a Primo Ceramic Grill from BBQGuys and the process couldn't have been easier. The rep I spoke with (Paige) was so knowledgeable and helpful. She answered my many questions with ease. Much appreciated her guidance and assistance. "

"I dealt with "Nita" Online Sales and Order Fulfillment Specialist and after a lot of shopping around, Nita gave me the best price and the best customer service PERIOD!
I am very satisfied and will be a customer for life.
Thank you!
SC- NY

"Katie,

Thank you so much for your assistance and more importantly than that, your follow through...that was the most impressive part of this customer service experience.

You should let your team know I was very impressed with your service, follow through and the overall experience you provided to me.

"to early to tell on some of those questions"

"My experience with Paige was A+. She was cordial, pleasant and informative. A great rep!
Thank you.
John

"Been working with BBQGuys for about three weeks as I endeavor to build an outdoor kitchen. Everyone in customer service is not only friendly and helpful but knows the smallest details about outdoor kitchens. They're BBQ nerds for sure (and I appreciate it!). I ordered the Lion Premium 32-inch and can't wait to fire it up! Shane, my rep, was beyond helpful and even saved me money on top of the discounts already offered. Great experience overall."

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.