Stores > BBQGuys.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

2016-07-20

Great service

"Doug H went above and beyond to make sure we received our grille. "

2016-07-19

Excellent Service

"Can't wait to get all of our custom outdoor kitchen components. Really great experience (and pricing) so far.

2016-07-19

BBQ guys are VVG

"The team at BBQguys.com are very very good. A solid team and a very pleasant experience. From my initial browsing experience to the delivery of my grill the shopping experience was one of my best ever. Doug in the customer service team was a pleasure and made sure that I got the grill delivered to the house with no outstanding issues. His attention to detail and follow through was outstanding. "

2016-07-15

Great service and price. Nice people!

"This is my second major purchase and I have to say I am more impressed with the people that I have dealt with there than the fact that they had the best prices online!

I will definitely buy more from bbqguys!

Great Advice and Assistance with BBQGuys

"Doug at BBQGuys took me from knowing nothing about grills to a knowledgeable consumer. He had patience and knowledge. Ultimately, I ordered my grill and am delighted!"

Can't wait to BBQ

"BBQ Guys are the best! We wanted a built in gas grill and our representative was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about all the models and manufacturers. She took her time, made suggestions and helped us customize or grill. We'll definitely use BBQ Guys again."

2016-07-14

Customer service representative Tara gets my grill home on time

"I ordered a Blaze Charcoal grill, an incorrect unit was sent.

I immediately called Shoppers Choice's customer service and the next day my correct unit was shipped.

For me all credit to the Customer service representative Tara's effective management skills.
She was patient and listened attentively to my case from beginning to end.

Her knowledge of the product was excellent and she communicated clearly that I should send a few pictures of the unit received.

The following day I received an email stating that I had been sent the wrong unit and that a replacemwent unit would be shipped to me the following day.

The replacement unit arrived today, in time for my bbq event three days away. I can't wait to show it off to my guests.

I would not hesitate to buy from this company again and hope that tara answers my complaint if there is one.

2016-07-11

The best!

"Very knowledgeable quick and to the point. The value was explained and acknowledged easily. Will go back definitely."

2016-07-09

Best price out there for Treager!!!

"I bought a treager at the San Diego Del Mar Fair. We went on line and we saw the 34 series 2016 model and had to have it. Canceled our previous order from Treager and instead bought the unit on line from BBQGUYS. Pricing of the unit was the best we could find through out the internet. Our customer service rep Stephanie was great! We will definitely be coming back to buy more "

2016-07-07

Great customer service

"Placed an order today for a pizza oven. Tara was very helpful in assisting me with the order process and answering questions about shipping and delivery."

2016-07-07

Happy Griller!

"Stephany was great! I was having trouble with a sear pad on my almost 1 year old grill and Stephany in customer service listen to me try make the noises the sear pad was making. We both laughed and she said based on my expert noise making it was broken. She is sending me a new sear pad.
I was happy with BBQ Guys when I made my initial purchase. Now I am happier with their great customer service.

2016-07-05

Great Customer Service!!!!!

"I called today to get more information about a patio dining set and a tea cart also for the deck before I purchased them. I spoke to John he was great, he answered all my questions an was so nice and very professional.
This kind of customer service is always greatly appreciated!
I did order both items an very excited about getting them.

Thanks again John!!!!!

This review was modified by pjwillie on July 05 2016 03:49:39 PM

2016-06-28

HANDS DOWN BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

"I bought a new Napoleon Grill, and in doing a TON of research, every avenue took me back to BBQGuys.com. One of the things I did was went direct to Napoleon's site to see whom was the best retailer, and found a special offer! (75$ off X grill, AND free accessory kit) so I go to check it out, on the BBQGUYS.com and I don't see it, So I Chat in and talk to Nita, whom has been amazing to work with. Not only did she walk over and talk to marketing, but she explained what happened, which is that Napoleons site was ran wrong, and should of been one or the other. Rather than just blame Napoleon, they said call us when you're ready and we will work out a deal. So I called and they took some money off the grill so that I could get the free accessories. No hassle, no issue, they could of simply put it all on Napoleon, even when it was not their fault. But instead they took control and got me a great deal!!! So excited for my new grill! THanks Nita! "

This review was modified by Uccracing on June 28 2016 01:30:27 PM

2016-06-28

Saved me on missing sink parts!!!

"I ordered replacement parts for a sink. When I received the parts some of them were missing. Stephanie was really helpful in tracking down the parts that I needed and had the vendor ship them next day air. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-06-25

Great experience ordering!

"Stephanie was knowledgable and great to work with. I appreciate all the insight and advice she had for helping me plan our outdoor kitchen. Felt so much more confident ordering with her help. "

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.