• BBQGuys.com BBQGuys.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Katie, the resolution specialist I worked with, was very helpful and kept me updated for months until the situation was resolved. Great online company to work with!"

"We had an issue with one of the items we received from bbq.com. The Blaze access door we ordered had different dimensions than what was published online. As a landscape company we were installing this in an outdoor kitchen and had been proactive in preparing the kitchen area based on the published dimensions. We were very disappointed that what we got was not what was published. The customer service at ShoppersChoice was less than stellar in response time until I talked to Brandy today. Brandy was able to ship us a larger door as well as give us a full refund. If only I had talked to Brandy two weeks ago! Thank you Brandy and for whoever gave her the ability to make those decisions."

"My experience with BBQ Guys has been a real pleasure. Your products and help raise the bar for others to compete at your level. Your on line sales specialist Nita was so helpful in my BBQ design
plan. She was calming and showed a genuine care for your customers. I liked the fact that even though we made several changes together the final orders and confirmation e mails were on point and exact in every detail. Wow Thanks again , for a job well done. Very pleased.

"My recent purchase with BBQGuys.com was fantastic. From researching the products, looking at design ideas, and then when I was ready to make my purchase, having the customer service that exceeded my expectations made this an experience that I would recommend to anyone.

I will definitely recommend BBQGuys.com to my friend. Thank you for your great customer service!

"Had an extra item on my cart, called and they fixed it immediately. Great cust. serv."

"Friendly, courteous and a great company to do business with."

"I was very pleased with Nita's help from customer service. She was very kind and helpful."

"Great customer service!
Dominic was helpful and I've has a good experience with others when I've called as well.
Thanks!
Tanya

"Called to obtain info about dropin barbecue grills, as most of the info is online. Dominic called me to go over the important facts and was terrific - informative and very helpful. really could not have asked for better help than what I received."

"Today, Katie helped me with an issue. I purchased BBQ doors but the handles were missing. No problem, Katie told me they would ship out a set of replacements right away, no extra charge. Katie was super friendly and helpful. Much appreciated!"

"Great customer service! Pat really took care of me. I'll be your customer from here on out. Thanks so much!"

"The shopping experience with BBQ Guys is very satisfied and expedient. The sale person, Dominic is knowledgeable and answered all my questions regarding the grill, compact refrigerator, and other outdoor kitchen accessories. I definitely will buy any future BBQ components and appliance from them in the future. "

"Dominic was such a pleasure to work with and was incredibly helpful and informative"

"I worked with Dominic Martin and the entire experience was excellent . I will gladly do business with you in the future and recommend you to others "

"Great service on my order by Dominic"

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBQGuys.com is a merchant member
BBQGuys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.