BBO Poker TablCoupons

• Fax: 925-439-3071

Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"Aces Pro Tournament Table
Absolutely awesome table and great construction. The customer service is the best I've ever had to deal with. They helped with everything that I needed and wanted done to the table with no complaints. The graphics are beautiful. Incredibly fast response time when asking questions about the products. Will definitely shop with them again.

"I am extremely happy with my Casino X2 BBO poker table. When researching tables, most were in the $3000+ range and I got this monster for around $1600. Greta was very helpful in suggesting the right table and also directed me to the perfect color combination. I will consider getting a smaller oval table for another room in the future."

"Sending a special thanks to Greta E. & John Y. along with the BBO staff for making my experience a good one. Being fairly new to poker I wasn't sure which direction to go when picking a table. Reviews encouraged a BBO table. Greta helped in making a smart choice (an iShowroom Aces Pro) and John added that extra touch. The transaction was smooth and fast. The best part is that the Aces Pro is everything I was hoping it to be. Well made, sturdy and looks outstanding! You get what you pay for. Thank you again!

San Antonio, TX
-Gabriel

"I ordered the Helmsley table for my fiance and could not be happier! I knew I would be excited, but after seeing it, I think it might be more of a present for me then for him. The table top itself looks so nice, the table is going to go in the dining room instead of the game room! I decided to get the custom logo and I had the designer match a certain casino's logo and it matched exactly! You would have thought I bought the table from the casino directly! The quality is top of the line and I know my fiance is going to love it!"

"BBO is a company of impeccable integrity. When my order arrived damaged during shipment, BBO provided prompt professional attention to the matter and shipped replacements immediately. I highly recommend their products and services, which are outstanding. Thank you BBO and thank you Jennifer for all you do and have done to keep your customers satisfied!"

"What a great looking poker table! If you want a furniture quality poker table that all your buddies will rave about, this is it. I never seen a poker table that looks this good in any game room furniture stores. For those of you with any concerns over buying poker table online (as did I), here is my experience with BBO Poker table. I spent about two week researching online on different poker table merchants. Unfortunately, there wasn't many merchants nor too many reviews on these merchants. Most sites are about how to build your own table which wasn't for me. I wanted a furniture quality poker table I can leave out that will look good in my entertainment area. It came down to a local game room furniture store and BBO Poker tables. Specifically, American Heritage High Stakes poker table and BBO Premier or Elite poker tables. Poker tables at the local game room furniture store were about 2 to 3 times more than BBO Poker. They also didn't have a table which the cup holders were on the arm rest (I read in several forums having cup holders on arm rest is better) BBO poker had a close out on Premier poker table which put this table at even greater value. I opted to go with BBO Premier poker table.
Online ordering took about two minutes. BBO Poker uses paypal, which I trust and prefer to use for online purchases (you can read about paypal security and benefits by searching online). I received shipping confirmation next day (I didn't do any custom work which I read can take few more days). I was concerned over shipping as these bulk shipping carriers can be a headache. I got a call from Estes Express to set up shipping date/time between 9-4. Not ideal range, but expected based on online research. Estes express delivery guy was awesome! He pulled to my drive way and hauled three boxes on a big wooden pallet inside my garage. Shipping boxes all looked fine and nicely fastened to the over-sized pallet. Delivery guy was patient as I carefully inspected the table. He even offered to help me carry the table inside my house. This is above and beyond as he is only obligated to drop the merchandise. My experience with Estes express and delivery process was very positive.
It didn't take very long to put the table together. Table itself is one piece, hence only needed to put the table legs together. Each legs are well built and solid. Table is heavy and well built (you'll need two person to move the table). Poker table looks solid and well built. Much more solid than poker tables I saw at the local game room furniture stores. Arm rest is soft, playing area is nicely patted. This is the best looking poker table I ever seen. All my buddies complements how great this table looks and ask me where I got it. If I was BBO, I would add BBO badge somewhere on the table. This is the most beautiful table I've ever seen, BBO should proudly badge it, so I can easily brag that I got a BBO poker table. BBO poker table looks better and fraction of the cost than tables made by big name game room manufacturer. I'm extremely happy I got this table from BBO poker table.

""Far exceeded my expectations" is the best way to describe my experience with BBO Poker Tables. I can't say enough about the excellent quality of BBO Poker Table's products, sales team and service team. From my initial call to the table's delivery, BBO surprised me with great communications, a fantastic poker table, and on-time delivery. The goal of every company should be to create raving fans who will recommend them and, more importantly, buy from them again! I'm a BBO Poker Table raving fan! Buy BBO - you will not be disappointed!"

"I just received my Aces Pro poker table from BBO today and it is simply amazing. I wanted a table that would really impress my friends and i can store away when not in use in case I need the extra room. The package arrived in the time frame that the delivery company said they would arrive, and they were very patient as I opened the box to inspect the table. Much to my surprise there was absolutely no assembly required on this model, just propped the legs open and it was good to go. There were no uneven surfaces in the cloth playing surface or the leather armrest, everything looked perfect. I tried putting extra weight on the table by leaning with more than resting weight to see if it would hold up and there was almost no movement with the table. I cannot wait for my first poker night with the new table, and if I ever need another table in the future, BBO will be my #1 choice!"

"My husband really wanted a poker table for Christmas and had done extensive research and decided on BBO. There were so many choices and I wanted him to have exactly what he wanted AND be surprised. Although the company doesn't offer gift cards or gift certificates, I contacted them and they worked with me to create a gift certificate I could give my husband. The great customer service continued when my husband called to order his table, and when his table arrived, he couldn't have been happier. The table was superior to any other we had seen on the market, great quality and workmanship, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend BBO!!"

"My husband turned 40 and wanted a new poker table. He picked this one out after extensive research and then I took over. The customer service was awesome and they walked me through every step. They even told me when I was making a bad choice (in color) and recommended their favorites. We love this table and it looks elegant in our home!"

"I am ecstatic about the quality, value and appearance of my BBO Poker Table. I did a great deal of research prior to purchasing my poker table, and I believe that BBO Poker Tables are the most well constructed in the market. My friends want to buy a table now! The staff at BBO were always pleasant and willing to answer any questions I had. I would recommend BBO to anyone."

"I searched for a poker table for months, mostly on craigslist but didn't see anything that caught our eye. When researching online, we came across BBO Poker tables and were so impressed by what we saw on their website. The information, videos, and pictures all proved to show quality work. We ordered the Ultimate Poker table JR with a custom template design and it is SO beautiful! Very heavy, sturdy.. cannot wait to start playing poker with our family and friends! I would 100% recommend buying a table from BBO, from the impeccable service to the fast delivery - it was a wonderful experience!!"

"I run a very high end home poker game so I am demanding on the quality of everything I use. I have four BBO poker tables with foldable legs for use in my annual deepstack events where I go up to five tables. BBO has done an excellent job in showcasing my logo on custom print jobs and makes sturdy heavy duty tables. I am very happy with my experience."

"I ordered the Helmsley table and chair set. In addition to the thrill of a dining table converting to a poker table, it is absolutely beautiful. The finish on the dining table is stunning. Having had other poker tables this is the best quality table we have ever had. The customer service during the ordering and shipping process was most impressive. You can't go wrong with this company or their products!"

"Without question, this is the best company and best poker table product in the business. I did a lot of research before going with BBO and after receiving an incredible table with an amazing logo on the felt, I could not be more pleased. The customer support both before and after the sale was 5 starts all the way. I give my highest rating and strongest recommendation to BBO, their poker tables and their staff!"

Share BBO Poker Tables's store rating

BBO Poker Tables is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBO Poker Tables is a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.