BBO Poker Tables Reviews - BBOPokerTables.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 143 reviews

BBO Poker Tables is a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

" I love the poker table I purchased from BBO Poker Tables. From the beginning, I was treated as a valued customer and it was evident that the company was committed to ensuring that I be totally satisfied with my purchase.
I purchased a Rockwell table with a custom design, and it was a pleasure working with a designer who submitted a number of drafts and was willing to make any changes I suggested. We worked together until I was satisfied that the graphics were exactly what I wanted.
The shipping and delivery process went smoothly. The table was shipped as promised, traveled across the country, and arrived on schedule unscathed. It is a beautiful piece of furniture. Because I purchased the topper, I now have a gorgeous dinning table as well!!!
I would certainly recommend BBO Poker Tables to anyone in the market for such a product.

"Ordering a table from BBO was extremely easy and my table looks absolutely amazing. I purchased the Premier with the dining top. Their customer service (Christy) was very friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions regarding the various colors options for the suited speed cloth as well as other small modifications I wanted to make to the table. Their tables aren't cheap, but the finished product is well worth the investment for your poker room! If I expand my room to add a 2nd table in the future, I will definitely look to order another table from BBO."

"I order a elite custom table from BBO. I am very please in the entire process of my order. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality poker table to your collection. "

"First off my husband and I are avid poker players and when the time came to buy a table for our home we shopped around both online and in person. BBO had the best table selection hands down and on top of that they were a delight to deal with. Our poker table was delivered very quickly and we are across the country in Long Island, NY. The table itself is beautiful and we get tons of compliments. Their customer service is also top notch!! I don't usually write reviews but I felt compelled to let everyone in the process of buying a poker table to use BBO!"

"Im in luv with my new raiders poker table! It was worth every penny!!"

"Love the table, but can't say enough positive things about how BBO and their team (Christy & George in particular) cared about keeping me informed. Let me know of the timing of having my table from order to delivery. Not too many companies will have this much regular contact to ensure I was satisfied both with the product and the experience. And, the table turned out terrific! Very satisfied and happy to host poker games on a regular basis now!"

"Purchased one of your poker tables as a surprise birthday gift for my husband. Was nervous when looking at tables online as they are not cheap and you never know what to expect quality wise. I watched your videos and looked at your images and your tables appeared to be of good quality so I crossed my fingers and ordered. Your customer service team contacted me the next day and were amazing at explaining details about what to expect with the delivery of the product and ensuring it arrives safely and undamaged. A few days later my table arrived,and I was very lucky to have a great delivery man who was more then willing to help me get the table safely into my garage. When we opened up the table to inspect it my first thought was WOW they really package their product well, I know that this is how we safely received a product delived from thousands of kms away. Great job! I was beyond excited and extremely impressed at the amazing quality and how stunningly beautiful the table was and it actually looked exactly like it did in the photos and videos the quality is impecable! Needless to say my husband thinks he has the nicest poker table ever and is so proud to show it off to all of his poker buddies! I am sure we will have years and years of memories with this fantastic poker table! We would 100% recommend your business to our friend! Thank you for the great service, friendly staff and amazing product! "

"I had been researching a lot for a good poker table that also had a top to look like a dining table. I stubbled upon BBO on the internet. There selection of tables is awesome. Pretty much there is a table for anyone! Folding tables, 8 person - 10 person tables. All of them are very nice looking tables. I went with the Rockwell for what I wanted. It is a very durable table and the workmanship is superb. When the dining top is on it, you can't tap at all that it is a poker table. I'm even buying my brother a table now. The customer service is awesome too. When I ordered mine, I was in Afghanistan, and they worked with me to ensure that everything went smoothly all the way until the table was at my house. I would recommend BBO to anyone who is looking for a quality poker table."

"we just received our table. It is beautiful! The staff at BBO Poker Tables have really been great to work with. Unfornatunately our table was to be delievered during not 1 snow storm but 3 different ones! The staff helped me reschedule several times. They were really helpful in helping me order the table as I had never played poker."

"Table is everything I could have asked for, well built and well finished.

Customer service was outstanding all the way through, Christy answered every question or concern I had, even the silly ones. Thanks.

Shipping was great, no issues, no damage. Thank you BBO!!

Rating 8/104/5

"I have only had my table for a few days, but I am very impressed with the quality of the table. I have received compliments from just about anyone who has seen and used the table. I am looking forward to receiving my chairs to go with the table. They were on back order, so I only have half my purchase right now."

"Customer service is really awesome.. I dealt with Christy and drove her crazy with all my questions.. but she was always patient and kind... when I received the table, the box that it came in was completely damaged but luckily the table was not even scratched.. like others have stated.. the table is simply gorgeous.. I ordered the black elite table with a custom template.. and its stunning... the beam that connects the pedestal legs was cracked.. and I have contacted Christy and BBO poker tables.. and they are sending me a new connecting beam.. all and all .. the table is beautiful and the price for a poker table this size is great! I will definitely be shopping with BBO again!"

"I have just purchased the Elite poker table with the blue speed cloth & it is awesome.
The black finish & legs on the table are beautiful. To me the table is reasonably priced
& is easy to assemble. I also purchased the premium lounge chairs which are also very nice.
Everyone that has seen the table loves it as well. Customer service is very helpful & polite.
I would highly recommend this table to anyone who loves the game.

"We recently purchased a Poker Table from BBO Poker Tables and the process was very neat, clean and simple. We received our table when promised and without damage. As we were assembling the table we noticed that there were some set screws missing, but in very short order the components were sent out via courier and received within two days. The service was very good and I would not hesitate to recommend or even purchase another table online from BBO Poker Tables."

"I spend days looking online to find a quality poker table. BBO was a name that kept coming up with many positive reviews. I purchased an Elite table an was nervous that when the table would arrive, would it be as nice as the pictures on the website.

Needless to say, when it did arrive, I was amazed at the quality of the table! It was a real piece of furniture that became the centerpiece of our game room.

I could not be any happier with the quality of the table or the service I received from BBO.

Thank you all.