• BBO Poker Table BBO Poker Tables Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 925-439-3071

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I purchased the Custom graphic poker design layout which was a BBO template with my added graphics. After the design work and printing was completed it was delivered while I happened to be on vacation... The anticipation of actually seeing it in person was killing me! I have to tell you it was worth the wait... my expectations were definitely exceeded.. I am more than satisfied with the results! I absolutely LOVE it! My custom graphics Lab designer... Miny did an outstanding job communicating to me in person and via email (sending me numerous proofs) to make the project as seamless as possible. She was very patient and helpful. She accommodated all my requests even the most tiniest of details to make it perfect for me! The design was printed on BBO's Dynamic Gaming Suede... I just laid the cloth out flat on my table to see what it looked like and to see how the cards react to this material... they float over this surface!... This is a 8' table and it should not be a issue for the guys on the ends to deal at all... I cannot wait to finish the build and start playing on this table. I would buy again with no problem! Thanks Miny & BBO! "

"I ordered the Elite poker table with the dining top at the beginning of May at the same time I started remodeling my house. BBO Poker tables held the table for me until I was ready for it. Once I finished my remodel with wood flooring, BBO Poker Tables shipped the table out quickly. The table arrived in just a few days! It was in perfect condition and was simple to put together. The table looks fantastic! The dining top is easy to remove to play games and is beautiful to have as a dining top when not gaming. The table is quality wood and well worth the money. Thanks BBO Poker Tables. Here is a link to see some pictures of my table at boardgamegeek.com - http://boardgamegeek.com/article/19578724#19578724"

"I ordered the Rockwell table and it is beautiful. Very happy with the quality of the materials and wood finish. The table is very heavy and a really classy table. I got the custom graphics and it looks great. Table was easy to assemble. Done is less then one hour.
Buy with confidence and shuffle and deal!!

"I purchased the Rockwell poker table with 8 matching Mahogany chairs. It was a great experience working with the customer service staff. The table arrived and assembly time was minimal. The finished product was as promised and looks beautiful. It looks great in my dining room as a high quality dining room table. The conversion to poker is easy and it is a great set up. Thank You BBO!!

Chick McKenney, Aliso Viejo, Ca.

"After suffering through a truly awful experience of ordering and returning a Trademark Hold'em Table from Walmart, I ordered "The Ultimate Poker Table" from Cara at BBO. What a different experience!! From the awesome customer service (thank you Cara!!!) to the superb packing/shipping and then the outstanding quality of the table itself I couldn't be happier. Look no further, BBO is the way to go!!!"

"I bought the Aces Pro poker table and a couple chip sets from BBO Poker Tables. My experience with Cara and the whole BBO Poker Tables staff was great. Everyone was very helpful.
The table and chips are a great addition to our game and everyone is a big fan of the product and the company.
I will definitely be calling BBO poker tables again when I decide to buy poker tables and products!

"Since I don't have a permanent location for a poker table, I ordered the Ultimate Poker Table for the ability to fold and store it between uses.

The table is awesome and the construction is great. The customer service (thanks, Greta!) is the best I've ever dealt with. She helped with everything that I wanted done to the table. The graphics as delivered are beautiful. She provided incredibly fast responses when I was asking questions. I would recommend BBO to anyone and everyone.

"Aces Pro Tournament Table
Absolutely awesome table and great construction. The customer service is the best I've ever had to deal with. They helped with everything that I needed and wanted done to the table with no complaints. The graphics are beautiful. Incredibly fast response time when asking questions about the products. Will definitely shop with them again.

"I am extremely happy with my Casino X2 BBO poker table. When researching tables, most were in the $3000+ range and I got this monster for around $1600. Greta was very helpful in suggesting the right table and also directed me to the perfect color combination. I will consider getting a smaller oval table for another room in the future."

"Sending a special thanks to Greta E. & John Y. along with the BBO staff for making my experience a good one. Being fairly new to poker I wasn't sure which direction to go when picking a table. Reviews encouraged a BBO table. Greta helped in making a smart choice (an iShowroom Aces Pro) and John added that extra touch. The transaction was smooth and fast. The best part is that the Aces Pro is everything I was hoping it to be. Well made, sturdy and looks outstanding! You get what you pay for. Thank you again!

San Antonio, TX
-Gabriel

"I ordered the Helmsley table for my fiance and could not be happier! I knew I would be excited, but after seeing it, I think it might be more of a present for me then for him. The table top itself looks so nice, the table is going to go in the dining room instead of the game room! I decided to get the custom logo and I had the designer match a certain casino's logo and it matched exactly! You would have thought I bought the table from the casino directly! The quality is top of the line and I know my fiance is going to love it!"

"BBO is a company of impeccable integrity. When my order arrived damaged during shipment, BBO provided prompt professional attention to the matter and shipped replacements immediately. I highly recommend their products and services, which are outstanding. Thank you BBO and thank you Jennifer for all you do and have done to keep your customers satisfied!"

"What a great looking poker table! If you want a furniture quality poker table that all your buddies will rave about, this is it. I never seen a poker table that looks this good in any game room furniture stores. For those of you with any concerns over buying poker table online (as did I), here is my experience with BBO Poker table. I spent about two week researching online on different poker table merchants. Unfortunately, there wasn't many merchants nor too many reviews on these merchants. Most sites are about how to build your own table which wasn't for me. I wanted a furniture quality poker table I can leave out that will look good in my entertainment area. It came down to a local game room furniture store and BBO Poker tables. Specifically, American Heritage High Stakes poker table and BBO Premier or Elite poker tables. Poker tables at the local game room furniture store were about 2 to 3 times more than BBO Poker. They also didn't have a table which the cup holders were on the arm rest (I read in several forums having cup holders on arm rest is better) BBO poker had a close out on Premier poker table which put this table at even greater value. I opted to go with BBO Premier poker table.
Online ordering took about two minutes. BBO Poker uses paypal, which I trust and prefer to use for online purchases (you can read about paypal security and benefits by searching online). I received shipping confirmation next day (I didn't do any custom work which I read can take few more days). I was concerned over shipping as these bulk shipping carriers can be a headache. I got a call from Estes Express to set up shipping date/time between 9-4. Not ideal range, but expected based on online research. Estes express delivery guy was awesome! He pulled to my drive way and hauled three boxes on a big wooden pallet inside my garage. Shipping boxes all looked fine and nicely fastened to the over-sized pallet. Delivery guy was patient as I carefully inspected the table. He even offered to help me carry the table inside my house. This is above and beyond as he is only obligated to drop the merchandise. My experience with Estes express and delivery process was very positive.
It didn't take very long to put the table together. Table itself is one piece, hence only needed to put the table legs together. Each legs are well built and solid. Table is heavy and well built (you'll need two person to move the table). Poker table looks solid and well built. Much more solid than poker tables I saw at the local game room furniture stores. Arm rest is soft, playing area is nicely patted. This is the best looking poker table I ever seen. All my buddies complements how great this table looks and ask me where I got it. If I was BBO, I would add BBO badge somewhere on the table. This is the most beautiful table I've ever seen, BBO should proudly badge it, so I can easily brag that I got a BBO poker table. BBO poker table looks better and fraction of the cost than tables made by big name game room manufacturer. I'm extremely happy I got this table from BBO poker table.

""Far exceeded my expectations" is the best way to describe my experience with BBO Poker Tables. I can't say enough about the excellent quality of BBO Poker Table's products, sales team and service team. From my initial call to the table's delivery, BBO surprised me with great communications, a fantastic poker table, and on-time delivery. The goal of every company should be to create raving fans who will recommend them and, more importantly, buy from them again! I'm a BBO Poker Table raving fan! Buy BBO - you will not be disappointed!"

"I just received my Aces Pro poker table from BBO today and it is simply amazing. I wanted a table that would really impress my friends and i can store away when not in use in case I need the extra room. The package arrived in the time frame that the delivery company said they would arrive, and they were very patient as I opened the box to inspect the table. Much to my surprise there was absolutely no assembly required on this model, just propped the legs open and it was good to go. There were no uneven surfaces in the cloth playing surface or the leather armrest, everything looked perfect. I tried putting extra weight on the table by leaning with more than resting weight to see if it would hold up and there was almost no movement with the table. I cannot wait for my first poker night with the new table, and if I ever need another table in the future, BBO will be my #1 choice!"

Share BBO Poker Tables's store rating

BBO Poker Tables is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBO Poker Tables is a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.