Stores > BBO Poker Tables

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2016-04-22

This Thing is Perfect

"I got my Detroit Lions themed Nighthawk poker table last night and could not be more impressed. Everything arrived as promised in perfect condition, still on the pallet. Assembly was extremely simple. I probably had the thing put together in about a half hour.

Every step of the process was easy, and they were even able to accommodate a change I wanted to make to the pedestal the day before they shipped it out.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in purchasing a poker table.

This review was modified by HandoffBarry on April 22 2016 06:51:48 AM

2016-04-01

Beautiful table

"I bought a Rockwell with dining top. It was shipped to Raleigh, NC
Disclaimer: I have no hesitancy in admitting I am below average in physical strength, below average in being able to assemble things

1. Ordering table was very easy
2. It arrived in Raleigh within stated time
3. It is curb side drop off, not brought into the home. HEAVY!!
4. I read the website and called BBO a couple times about the receiving process. It was recommended that I open the boxes and examine everything for damage. That is not practical with curbside drop off, the weight of the items, the packaging of the items. I ended up just having to pray there was no damage. Fortunately, there was no damage.
5. I used a handyman service (Mr Handyman) to assemble my table. It took two guys 1.5 hours. They did a very good job, were able to troubleshoot much better than I would have ever been able to.There is no way I could have assembled it with a buddy (see Disclaimer). They hauled away all the boxes and packaging.
6. In the end, everything worked out just fine. Table is beautiful, Prior to this, there was a poker table in the dining room and when we had guests, we would eat on it. My wife is happy to have a dining table. I can't wait to take the table top off and play some poker.

2016-03-11

This table is a stunning centerpiece to the room

"Ordering was a breeze and plenty of options available. I chose the Rockwell table (mahogany) with the table top. Red felt cover with a pirate theme. Daylight was the shipper and there was no way to get the truck into my neighborhood, much less my driveway, so he said he could meet me anywhere. I grabbed the truck and trailer and met him down by the Interstate, where he helped to unload and inspect every box. Assembly was pretty straight-forward. I had one question I wanted to ask and a quick call resulted in a personal call from the warehouse in about two minutes. The question was answered and table completed."

2016-03-08

Love my new poker table!!!

"I ordered the Helmsley Table with dining top and matching chairs and the table is pretty sweet!! Ordering was a breeze, customer service was outstanding as was delivery. Daylight was the local carrier in my area (NJ) and the driver was awesome both times (with the table and subsequently with my back ordered chairs). He delivered everything into my garage and helped me open every package so I could inspect each piece as BBO recommends. He couldn't have been cooler and more patient as this stuff is packed VERY well and it took some time to get everything opened, etc...

I ordered the table end of NOV and it delivered in time (as promised) for my Holiday poker game just before Christmas. I was contacted when the table shipped and told the chairs were on back order until sometime in January. In mid January I was contacted and told that my chairs were in house and shipped exactly as they promised a month earlier. Regarding the chairs, I highly recommend the Helmsley chairs with a Helmsley table as they perfectly match the table, especially in my case where I have a chestnut armrest and a black speed cloth surface. Everything is very solidly built. This is a substantial piece of furniture and am very pleased.

My only knock (minor at that) on this whole experience is that the actual surface finish of the dining top is fragile, for lack of a better term. It has been used for dining only sparingly, yet it appears to mar rather easily. My remedy going forward is to always use a table cloth and never dine directly on the surface. I have read every review on here and it appears nobody else has noted this, so this is quite possibly my being a nudge, but I figured I would mention it none the less.

That said, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Helmsley Poker Table and HIGHLY RECOMMEND a poker table from BBO!!!!

This review was modified by Moby99 on March 08 2016 02:15:41 PM

2016-02-19

Best Table Ever!

"I ordered the Nighthawk table with a custom top. The graphic designer who was assigned to me, Collette, did a fantastic job creating a design that goes perfectly with my superhero-themed rec room. It took us two days to finalize the design, on the third day my design was printed, and the following day the table was shipped. Great customer service helping me hit my deadlines. A week later the table arrived... just in time for my super bowl party! I was able to assemble the table easily by myself within 30 minutes. The table looks great, the custom top really pops, and it is now the centerpiece of my mancave. I looked quite a long time at game tables, and I am thrilled to have found BBO. My table is well-built and very unique at a lower price than most of the other tables I looked at. Couldn't be more satisfied. My next purchase will be customized poker chips to complement the theme of my table."

2016-02-14

Great poker tables, great price, great business !!!

"It's a well put together table and it looks outstanding. The whole purchase process was easy and smooth, and the custom service was great. We are extremely happy with the poker table. I can't see any flaws with the table. Install was quick and painless. "

2016-02-13

Sweet!

"My table arrived and looks great. Customer Service has been OUTSTANDING along every interaction with BBO"

2016-02-01

"Excellent product! The table exceeded my expectations and customer service answered questions promptly & professionally. I would highly recommend!!"

This review was modified by mark88888888 on February 01 2016 11:00:15 AM

2016-01-08

"Great quality table, built and shipped extremely quick turn around."

2016-01-07

"I based my purchase on the reviews of other customers. We are very pleased with the quality of our poker table. The order was shipped earlier than expected and received all pieces with no visible damage. They care about their product to the customer!! Customer service was excellent the few times I had to speak with them and received quick responses.
I would definitely recommend BBO Poker Tables to others.

This review was modified by dspeterson on January 07 2016 12:58:18 PM

2016-01-05

"I bought the Elite Poker Table for a surprise 1 year anniversary gift for my husband. I didn't know anything about poker or tables but the staff helped me, literally, every step of the way. From navigating the website to even picking out a design, the customer service people were more than excellent. My husband and I are so excited about our new beautiful poker table and the quality of the table. I will definitely be purchasing a craps table in the near future! Such an easy process and worth every penny! "

2016-01-02

"Excellent customer service. Quick order processing and shipping. Easy to work with design staff. I would definitely order from BBO Poker Tables again. Thanks for delivering exactly what was promised. "

This review was modified by wturkovich on January 02 2016 02:02:00 PM

2015-12-20

"By far, the best website to customize a poker table to your specific needs. However, I'd say the website still needs another pass to make it 100% perfect and easier to order (ex: having a set template that changes legs, playing surface, arm rests, how set prints would look, etc - so that you can actually 'see' how the end result would look, being able to order other things ala cart like clavos/pins, dining table option). Confusing as some color playing services were available to purchase separately but not to build your table. It would save having to call into customer service - (which was fantastic, but would lessen their load). There has also got to be a better way to show the different arm rests - they all look the same as presented now, so I just defaulted to the standard to be safe. The table was packaged very well. There was no damage - make sure to contact Estes to set a delievery date as they didn't contact me once they had it in their possession for a few days. Only complaint was I had 2 different set of directions that were provided for my Rockwell table inside each set of legs. One was for the Rockwell and the other for a Kidney table. So I was confused as both had different instuctions as how to mount the table (one said to attach the legs and flip the table, the other said to place the table onto the legs and then connect. They also had different amount of screws - thank goodness I had more than less ). . This all added about another hour to figure out what best to do with common sense. But it's a quality product, very fairly priced, beautiful and extremely sturdy. Fantastic customer service. "

This review was modified by pshen on December 20 2015 02:55:42 PM

2015-12-16

"I had a great experience with BBO. The customer service reps are bright, capable, and responsive. We love our table, which was constructed and delivered as promised. I found the people at BBO to be a pleasure to work with, and would recommend BBO highly."

This review was modified by DoNotLikeProfiles on December 16 2015 03:20:09 PM

2015-11-29

"I am very excited to receive my Nighthawk table. Completes my man cave. I am a mature shopper and hesitant to purchase on-line. Especially items for this $ and size. It was exactly what was represented. Shipping was surprisingly quick for large item. Can not wait to share with kids, grand-kids and family. If shopping will not be disapointed. "

Share BBO Poker Tables's store rating

BBO Poker Tables is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BBO Poker Tables is not a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!