Stores > BBO Poker Tables

• Fax: 925-439-3071

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"I purchased a poker table and a dining table top in August 2015. The initial delivery had damage to the dining table top and the armrest. I followed the BBO Poker Tables instructions on how to deal with damaged delivery items and did not accept delivery for the dining table top. I unfortunately did not notice the armrest damage until I assembled the table. I let BBO Poker Tables know right away. They sent me a second table top and armrest replacement without any hassle. Unfortunately, Estes, the company they used for delivery (who likely was responsible for the damage for the first delivery) could not find my second delivery. Apparently the truck had gotten in an accident and they had to claim all the goods on the truck through their insurance. Estes had called and told me they would be delivering my order 2 times over a 2 month period and they never showed up. That was two additional days off from work where I never received the order and they never bothered to call to tell me they weren't coming. I was quite frustrated. I informed BBO Poker and they tried to get to the bottom of this and after one month they just sent out another dining table top and armrest material. They also sent me a complimentary clay chip set for all the delivery issues. BBP Poker was amazing throughout the process. Even though they were not at fault for almost a 10 week delay in receiving my replacement order they took responsibility for the issues caused by the delivery service that they had contracted with. I was quite impressed by their service. If for some reason I decide to buy another table I would definitely purchase from them again. I would highly recommend them to others who are looking to purchase a table from them as they have superb service and the poker table is very high quality. Although it took a total of 3 months to get everything sorted out due to delivery company issues (Estes is horrible, they do not care about the customer's time), I am very satisfied with the craftsmanship of my table and how BBO Poker Tables handled the issues."

This review was modified by VipPatel on November 17 2015 08:44:01 PM

"I purchased the full armrest Helmsley poker table which includes the dining top. I am super happy with my purchase. The table easily fits 8 for poker 9 or 10 is tight fit but doable. The table top is easy to remove and replace. The custom felt turned out great. The dining top is a little taller than a normal table but we found chairs for it. The table top has a bit of a green tint just as pictured on the website. Customer service was great while setting up my order.

"customer service was top notch and easily this is the best table I have seen at a home game. Previously I have spent $300 on tables that just don't last. This table will last for years to come."

"I received my table yesterday and there are VERY few times when a customer feels like they have received more than they paid for. This table is wonderful!!!! I could not be more pleased with the quality and craftsmanship! I look forward to playing on this table for years to come. Thank You for an outstanding product. Chris Davis N.C."

"I received the poker table from BBO Poker Tables from my wife as a gift. I got the Nighthawk table. I love the table and its high quality. All of my friends loved it too and can't wait to come back and play. We had 6 guys and definitely could have comfortably fit the full 8. My wife had an excellent experience with the ordering, graphics, and customer service departments as well. We will definitely come back to BBO Poker Tables for another purchase in the future!"

"I purchased the Custom graphic poker design layout which was a BBO template with my added graphics. After the design work and printing was completed it was delivered while I happened to be on vacation... The anticipation of actually seeing it in person was killing me! I have to tell you it was worth the wait... my expectations were definitely exceeded.. I am more than satisfied with the results! I absolutely LOVE it! My custom graphics Lab designer... Miny did an outstanding job communicating to me in person and via email (sending me numerous proofs) to make the project as seamless as possible. She was very patient and helpful. She accommodated all my requests even the most tiniest of details to make it perfect for me! The design was printed on BBO's Dynamic Gaming Suede... I just laid the cloth out flat on my table to see what it looked like and to see how the cards react to this material... they float over this surface!... This is a 8' table and it should not be a issue for the guys on the ends to deal at all... I cannot wait to finish the build and start playing on this table. I would buy again with no problem! Thanks Miny & BBO! "

"I ordered the Elite poker table with the dining top at the beginning of May at the same time I started remodeling my house. BBO Poker tables held the table for me until I was ready for it. Once I finished my remodel with wood flooring, BBO Poker Tables shipped the table out quickly. The table arrived in just a few days! It was in perfect condition and was simple to put together. The table looks fantastic! The dining top is easy to remove to play games and is beautiful to have as a dining top when not gaming. The table is quality wood and well worth the money. Thanks BBO Poker Tables. Here is a link to see some pictures of my table at boardgamegeek.com - http://boardgamegeek.com/article/19578724#19578724"

"I ordered the Rockwell table and it is beautiful. Very happy with the quality of the materials and wood finish. The table is very heavy and a really classy table. I got the custom graphics and it looks great. Table was easy to assemble. Done is less then one hour.
Buy with confidence and shuffle and deal!!

"I purchased the Rockwell poker table with 8 matching Mahogany chairs. It was a great experience working with the customer service staff. The table arrived and assembly time was minimal. The finished product was as promised and looks beautiful. It looks great in my dining room as a high quality dining room table. The conversion to poker is easy and it is a great set up. Thank You BBO!!

Chick McKenney, Aliso Viejo, Ca.

"After suffering through a truly awful experience of ordering and returning a Trademark Hold'em Table from Walmart, I ordered "The Ultimate Poker Table" from Cara at BBO. What a different experience!! From the awesome customer service (thank you Cara!!!) to the superb packing/shipping and then the outstanding quality of the table itself I couldn't be happier. Look no further, BBO is the way to go!!!"

"I bought the Aces Pro poker table and a couple chip sets from BBO Poker Tables. My experience with Cara and the whole BBO Poker Tables staff was great. Everyone was very helpful.
The table and chips are a great addition to our game and everyone is a big fan of the product and the company.
I will definitely be calling BBO poker tables again when I decide to buy poker tables and products!

"Since I don't have a permanent location for a poker table, I ordered the Ultimate Poker Table for the ability to fold and store it between uses.

The table is awesome and the construction is great. The customer service (thanks, Greta!) is the best I've ever dealt with. She helped with everything that I wanted done to the table. The graphics as delivered are beautiful. She provided incredibly fast responses when I was asking questions. I would recommend BBO to anyone and everyone.

"Aces Pro Tournament Table
Absolutely awesome table and great construction. The customer service is the best I've ever had to deal with. They helped with everything that I needed and wanted done to the table with no complaints. The graphics are beautiful. Incredibly fast response time when asking questions about the products. Will definitely shop with them again.

"I am extremely happy with my Casino X2 BBO poker table. When researching tables, most were in the $3000+ range and I got this monster for around $1600. Greta was very helpful in suggesting the right table and also directed me to the perfect color combination. I will consider getting a smaller oval table for another room in the future."

"Sending a special thanks to Greta E. & John Y. along with the BBO staff for making my experience a good one. Being fairly new to poker I wasn't sure which direction to go when picking a table. Reviews encouraged a BBO table. Greta helped in making a smart choice (an iShowroom Aces Pro) and John added that extra touch. The transaction was smooth and fast. The best part is that the Aces Pro is everything I was hoping it to be. Well made, sturdy and looks outstanding! You get what you pay for. Thank you again!

San Antonio, TX

Share BBO Poker Tables's store rating

BBO Poker Tables is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBO Poker Tables is a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.