BBO Poker TablCoupons

• Fax: 925-439-3071

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"I searched for a poker table for months, mostly on craigslist but didn't see anything that caught our eye. When researching online, we came across BBO Poker tables and were so impressed by what we saw on their website. The information, videos, and pictures all proved to show quality work. We ordered the Ultimate Poker table JR with a custom template design and it is SO beautiful! Very heavy, sturdy.. cannot wait to start playing poker with our family and friends! I would 100% recommend buying a table from BBO, from the impeccable service to the fast delivery - it was a wonderful experience!!"

"I run a very high end home poker game so I am demanding on the quality of everything I use. I have four BBO poker tables with foldable legs for use in my annual deepstack events where I go up to five tables. BBO has done an excellent job in showcasing my logo on custom print jobs and makes sturdy heavy duty tables. I am very happy with my experience."

"I ordered the Helmsley table and chair set. In addition to the thrill of a dining table converting to a poker table, it is absolutely beautiful. The finish on the dining table is stunning. Having had other poker tables this is the best quality table we have ever had. The customer service during the ordering and shipping process was most impressive. You can't go wrong with this company or their products!"

"Without question, this is the best company and best poker table product in the business. I did a lot of research before going with BBO and after receiving an incredible table with an amazing logo on the felt, I could not be more pleased. The customer support both before and after the sale was 5 starts all the way. I give my highest rating and strongest recommendation to BBO, their poker tables and their staff!"

"I just received my brand new custom designed Aces Pro Poker table today and love it! Christy was remarkable to work with via email and phone. Answered all my questions and welcomed as much dialogue as possible to ensure I was completely comfortable with everything. The customer service didn't stop there. The BBO designer--Miny--was fantastic! She very patiently worked with me through multiple edits and reworks until I was 100% pleased with the design. I don't know how many times I shifted ideas with her, but Miny never rushed me. This is one fantastic table that I can't wait to host my first game on. BBO receives my highest endorsement. Thanks BBO! --Dave"

"I did a lot of research before buying a poker table... and it certainly paid off. Everything I'd read beforehand told me that I'd receive outstanding customer service and a quality product... all at an excellent price point. That's exactly what I got from BBO Poker Tables. I was walked through the order process by Christy, who assisted me both over the phone and with email communication. She made it very clear what to expect when it came to shipping and the arrival date/time, which helped a ton. When the table arrived, it was packed perfectly. The "Aces Pro" is one sexy table! It's made from some of the highest quality materials available... it's clear that this thing is built to last. I chose this model for it's portability (with folding legs) and affordability, and couldn't be happier with my choice. I highly recommend BBO when you're looking to step up to a casino-quality poker table. "

"Christy and the BBO staff were extremely helpful in my recent purchase of their "Premiere" table. They answered every question I had and were very easy to communicate with. No automated answer system to deal with. You call a number and a person answers the phone. What a novel concept. I had a problem with one of the legs and they resolved it quickly and professionally. The table and chairs are high quality along with the customer service and support staff. This is a 1st class business. I would and have already highly recommended this company to others."

"I ordered the aces pro poker table back in October and I couldn't be happier, the friendly staff helped me pick out the perfect table for me over the phone, and I continue to get compliments on this beautiful table. The felt feels great, and the design is awesome. Looking forward to upgrading my table by Christmas time and i cant wait, the complany customer service people are amazing and sweet, cant wait to do business with them again."

"I have looked high and low for a track table that would look excellent in my new house and was reluctant to order anything I couldn't see/touch before making the buy. Every establishment that I visited couldn't meet the standard I had in my head. I ultimately found BBO online and read the reviews others had written and decided to give them a try. I have to say EXCELLENT choice on my part! Christy was amazing and helped me pick the table that was right for me. The ordering process was simple and the delivery from CA to TX was much faster than I expected (1 week) The quality was second to none and I am itching to show off my new table. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE / GREAT QUALITY !!!! Thanks to BBO and especially Christy!

Chris Taylor

"I ordered the 8 foot, 10 person Texas Holdem table. . It is a very sturdy table heavy table. You will need at least two people to assemble it because of the weight. All the tools were included to complete installation. Install took a couple of hours but it was quite simple. BBO offers a high quality excellent product. I’m very happy with the table I purchased. Christy was extremely helpful and able to answer all my questions. She helped me select the correct table, as well as the colors that would look good together on the table. I would definitely order from BBO again."

"BBO is an awesome company with GREAT customer service, and a quality product. Christy was extremely helpful and worked with me throughout the entire process, from ordering, to shipping, to final confirmation of delivery. I purchased the 10 person Ultimate Poker Table and it is extremely high quality and craftsmanship, especially for a folding legs table. As most people mention, I was nervous about how sturdy the table would be, but it is very heavy and the legs are heavy duty and make the table very sturdy. My first night using it I had a full 10 people using it and it worked out great! I would def, order again from BBO and plan to in the future when I upgrade to a pedestal table. Great product, people, and service!"

"I wanted to buy a poker table as a surprise for my husband, but had no idea what I was doing. I was also hesitant spending so much money on something I had never actually seen in person before. I called BBO several times and they could not have been nicer. They helped me select the correct table, and guided me thru the whole process. I could not have been happier with my decision to order from them. Excellent product. Superior customer service."

"Excellent transaction. Customer service reached out as soon as my order was completed and detailed the delivery process. Tables were excellent and as represented. I would definitely order from here again. "

"The table is perfect. It looks great in the game room. Ordering was simple and easy and the customer service was great."

"Ordered the ultimate poker table and absolutely love it!! The table is exactly as shown on the web site. I got my table earlier than expected and it was hassle free from start to finish. I ordered the speed felt which I would highly recommend to everyone. I will surely be going with BBO Poker for all my future orders. Thanks to BBO for a great product and service!"

BBO Poker Tables is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBO Poker Tables is a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.