BBO Poker TablCoupons

• Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 925-439-3071

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

"I did a lot of research before buying a poker table... and it certainly paid off. Everything I'd read beforehand told me that I'd receive outstanding customer service and a quality product... all at an excellent price point. That's exactly what I got from BBO Poker Tables. I was walked through the order process by Christy, who assisted me both over the phone and with email communication. She made it very clear what to expect when it came to shipping and the arrival date/time, which helped a ton. When the table arrived, it was packed perfectly. The "Aces Pro" is one sexy table! It's made from some of the highest quality materials available... it's clear that this thing is built to last. I chose this model for it's portability (with folding legs) and affordability, and couldn't be happier with my choice. I highly recommend BBO when you're looking to step up to a casino-quality poker table. "

"Christy and the BBO staff were extremely helpful in my recent purchase of their "Premiere" table. They answered every question I had and were very easy to communicate with. No automated answer system to deal with. You call a number and a person answers the phone. What a novel concept. I had a problem with one of the legs and they resolved it quickly and professionally. The table and chairs are high quality along with the customer service and support staff. This is a 1st class business. I would and have already highly recommended this company to others."

"I ordered the aces pro poker table back in October and I couldn't be happier, the friendly staff helped me pick out the perfect table for me over the phone, and I continue to get compliments on this beautiful table. The felt feels great, and the design is awesome. Looking forward to upgrading my table by Christmas time and i cant wait, the complany customer service people are amazing and sweet, cant wait to do business with them again."

"I have looked high and low for a track table that would look excellent in my new house and was reluctant to order anything I couldn't see/touch before making the buy. Every establishment that I visited couldn't meet the standard I had in my head. I ultimately found BBO online and read the reviews others had written and decided to give them a try. I have to say EXCELLENT choice on my part! Christy was amazing and helped me pick the table that was right for me. The ordering process was simple and the delivery from CA to TX was much faster than I expected (1 week) The quality was second to none and I am itching to show off my new table. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE / GREAT QUALITY !!!! Thanks to BBO and especially Christy!

Chris Taylor

"I ordered the 8 foot, 10 person Texas Holdem table. . It is a very sturdy table heavy table. You will need at least two people to assemble it because of the weight. All the tools were included to complete installation. Install took a couple of hours but it was quite simple. BBO offers a high quality excellent product. I’m very happy with the table I purchased. Christy was extremely helpful and able to answer all my questions. She helped me select the correct table, as well as the colors that would look good together on the table. I would definitely order from BBO again."

"BBO is an awesome company with GREAT customer service, and a quality product. Christy was extremely helpful and worked with me throughout the entire process, from ordering, to shipping, to final confirmation of delivery. I purchased the 10 person Ultimate Poker Table and it is extremely high quality and craftsmanship, especially for a folding legs table. As most people mention, I was nervous about how sturdy the table would be, but it is very heavy and the legs are heavy duty and make the table very sturdy. My first night using it I had a full 10 people using it and it worked out great! I would def, order again from BBO and plan to in the future when I upgrade to a pedestal table. Great product, people, and service!"

"I wanted to buy a poker table as a surprise for my husband, but had no idea what I was doing. I was also hesitant spending so much money on something I had never actually seen in person before. I called BBO several times and they could not have been nicer. They helped me select the correct table, and guided me thru the whole process. I could not have been happier with my decision to order from them. Excellent product. Superior customer service."

"Excellent transaction. Customer service reached out as soon as my order was completed and detailed the delivery process. Tables were excellent and as represented. I would definitely order from here again. "

"The table is perfect. It looks great in the game room. Ordering was simple and easy and the customer service was great."

"Ordered the ultimate poker table and absolutely love it!! The table is exactly as shown on the web site. I got my table earlier than expected and it was hassle free from start to finish. I ordered the speed felt which I would highly recommend to everyone. I will surely be going with BBO Poker for all my future orders. Thanks to BBO for a great product and service!"

"The table we ordered for Shoals Poker Club is Awesome, The whole process is easy and fast. Christy Smead and Miny Silva are true professionals and are great assets to their company. This was my first order and WONT be our last.

BBO Poker... 5 Stars Thanks You

"just took delivery of the 10 player ultimate table. its really very nice!!! thought it wouldn't live up to picture but after researching other companies felt BBO had the best product. not only is it exactly what the website showed it is really quite impressive in person. very sturdy and easy on the eyes.
Extremely satisfied. Also the customer service representative Christy is phenomenal!!!!! took time to explain my options, answer my questions, make suggestions and was very patient. A truly unique experience in this day and age!!! If you are going to buy a table this is the only place to go.

"I just got my ultimate poker table and I LOVE IT. It is actually not what I initially wanted and prior to it's arrival, I felt like I settled on it, with my wife. Initially I wanted the Helmsley. Now that I have it, I could not be happier. I plan to buy a high end table in the near future and due to the customer service responsiveness and quality of the product, there is no way I would even shop around. BBO or bust baby.... "

"Ordered a new BBO V5 Series folding poker table to replace one of my folding poker tables. The table arrvied in excellent condition exactly as I ordered it. I am very pleased. It is a very nice poker table that is very sturdy. Next year I plan on replacing my other folding poker table. Of course, it will be a BBO Poker Table. It will be another V5 or maybe the Ultimate Poker Table..........."

"I ordered the Rockwell Poker Table & it far exceeds my expectations! Customer Service Representative (Christy) was excellent at answering all of my questions on options, shipping, & order was processed immediately with a quick & safe delivery. I even mentioned that the table is more impressive in person than the website pictures show online. BBO Poker Tables is a well-run organization!"

BBO Poker Tables is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BBO Poker Tables is a merchant member
BBO Poker Tables participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.