• BA Filter Suppl

Fast Shipping
Part was an exact fit.
Worked perfectly!
Great suppier

"Be careful when using BA Filter Supply for replacement parts for your refrigerator. When I ordered, I submitted my refrigerator make/model and some suggestions for my parts came up (replacement drawers and door shelf). There were no measurements listed, and unfortunately I trusted their recommendations. You guessed it, 2 parts didn't fit. You have to get approval to return merchandise, you pay to ship it back, and then they charge you 20% to restock it! (they actually refund 20% less of the amount they should refund to you). I'd suggest if you must use them, call before ordering to get the dimensions of your items. I wish I had! "

This review was modified by pkcerny on November 19 2014 07:18:28 AM

"I ordered an incorrect part. I didn't even take it out of the bag when I received it. They wouldn't let me return it however. I don't think their return policy is very accomodating or fair. Took them 2 days to respond to email . Buyer beware. Also the shipping costs wasn't exactly buyer friendly. I have purchased parts at other places and I would recommend looking elsewhere if the price discrepancy isn't that great.

"I'm more than pleased with my purchase at BA Filter Supply dot com. 8 days to ship in Canada, WOW!!! I bought a monotube element for my old Frigidaire range. Right part at best price!"

"I was very pleased with the replacement rack I ordered for my dish-washer. Initially I was skeptical due to low number of reviews. I did some research on BBB and found that they are in business for sometime and have decent customer satisfaction. Once I eliminated scam stores, they offered one of best price.

I am not affiliated with them, nor I got paid to write this review. I wanted to share my positive experience, so people don't have to do extensive research for better price and service like I did.

"Quick service and the best price on what I needed. I would order again from them!"

"I was hesitant to place an order with this vendor since there was no customer reviews, but they had a very good price and my other option had less than favorable reviews. I was very satified with my first order from BA Filter Supply. They shipped the same day I order, Friday and received my product on Monday. I would order from them again."

Share BA Filter Supply's store rating

BA Filter Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BA Filter Supply is not a merchant member
BA Filter Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!