B2C JewelsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"I needed a diamond ASAP and B2C Jewels was able to accommodate my urgent request. I needed the diamond on a drop dead date otherwise the engagement ring wouldn't have been made on time for my destination proposal and B2C Jewels came through. Wilson had great communication with me through the entire process and kept me up to date with the order status. The diamond was gorgeous and priced very competitively. One thing to note is that on the GIA grade report, it designated the diamond as having no culet. However, I received a call stating that the diamond actually had a very slight abrasion on the bottom tip. It was not noticable to the naked eye after further review. I appreciated the call letting me know ahead of time. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and can recommend B2C Jewels."

" Very ggod place to make busines, so far my Ring is wonderful, I just recieve it and the stone loks great, also the customer service proivide from Samuel was very good, I highly recomend to request for his atention, He was always on the lookout for my order...
I recomend to purchase there...

"Buying an engagement ring is an overwhelming process, especially to a guy that had no clue about diamond characteristics before going in. But once I decided I wanted to propose to my girlfriend, I researched anything and everything I could about diamonds. Being an engineer, this was my nature.

After reading articles on Pricescope, comparing online merchants and physical retail locations, I found that B2C Jewels had the largest selection of quality diamonds and also the best prices (really, do the research). I knew I wanted a GIA 3X diamond (only go with GIA or AGS, they are the best independent diamond grading labs), with visible Hearts and Arrows, and B2C had these in abundance in a range of colors, clarity, and sizes. I had the choice of going with a small size, colorless diamond or a larger size, near colorless one; all with great clarity and excellent cut, polish, and symmetry.

Their customer service was just as excellent as their diamonds. I wanted to find the *perfect* diamond for my girl and spent over a month emailing B2C back and forth, asking for pictures of the diamond (if one wasn't available on the website), asking for ASET images, asking for Heart&Arrows images, just asking a lot of questions in general, and to this day they are still very courteous and accommodating. I SERIOUSLY don't know how they put up with me. (I just checked my Gmail, and there's over 100 total emails between us.)

In the end, I found the perfect ring for my now fiancee and she loves it! B2C even did a custom sizing for her since a 5.0 is too small and a 5.5 too loose. They were able to give us a 5.25, which is not part of their normal orders on the website.

Shoutout to Samuel at B2C who helped me the most! Thanks also to Kevin, Steve, Rio, and anyone else I might've missed who responded to my emails when Samuel wasn't available.

"Amazing customer service. I am very happy with my diamond ring, thanks Rio for all the help."

"B2C Jewels has been phenomenal since the day I started working with them back in December to find an engagement ring. Now I have bought the wedding band and I have been incredibly happy with their products and especially their customer service. I worked with Jack recently for a wedding band purchase and he did everything to ensure the order was processed correctly. I needed a special size and he made sure the order was correct and he followed up with all the channels within the company. I would highly recommend B2C for any large or small jewelry purchase."

"I love how the website allows you to find what you are looking for without digging through all the different styles. I found a pair of diamond earrings for a great price and they sent it without a hitch. Nice job B2C!"

"What can I say. With a lot of help from Samuel who patiently answered all my questions( and believe me I asked quite a few) and guided me through my purchase of a very stunning diamond ring. Samuel liaised with the gemologist to make sure the diamond was of the highest quality and I could not be happier with my purchase. The diamond sparkles even in the dark.
This is my 2nd purchase from B2C and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for all under one umbrella. Service ,quality precision,reliability and fast shipping. Special appreciation to Samuel.

"Its just been 30 minutes since I opened my package up from B2C Jewels. Its an H Color Cushion Cut Diamond right under 2 Carats set in their Halo Ring., totaling 2.5 carats with the ring. Its for my long time girlfriend. Its SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't stop smiling! I'm so happy! B2C was amazing, specifically Rio!!! He helped me the entire way. I would't have this very diamond if it wasn't for him. I wouldn't have it this very day if it wasn't for him. I am SO GRATEFUL to him. I originally tried to purchase another diamond that ended up being out of stock already, but he found and showed me a bigger one with the same quality for the same price!! It is so beautiful! I also was under a serious time constraint because my ring funds were being stalled at first, and the problem was that I had an entire vacation planned around having an engagement ring by today. As soon as my funds came available, timing had to be perfect. Rio made sure I got my ring today because he knew I left tomorrow on vacation. He assured me he would get it to me on time, and he did! He was there to take every nervous call I made to him. He was a calming confident voice in my nervous time. THANK YOU RIO! Thank you for helping make my fiance-to-be's dream come true. This is going to be the best vacation and weekend of her life because of you and B2C Jewels!. B2C Jewels is now my jeweler for life. - Thank you! - Carlos"

"I recently purchased an engagement ring and had a great experience with B2C Jewels. I know a lot of people would rather go to an actual store to see the product, but I do most of my shopping online and their website is hands down the best out of the other jewelry sites. It's very smooth and easy to navigate - very user friendly. I had issues on other sites when trying to look at other rings with pictures not loading right away or not being able to switch between different cuts of diamonds. B2C Jewels site is far above the rest. But best of all - their prices are the BEST. My ring came 1 day after the estimated shipping (not huge deal) but I did have to go to the UPS store to sign for it as it was during the work week. Samuel and Rio were in contact with me during the process and they responded to my emails in a quick manner. I was very pleased with the ring design and center diamond when I opened it, with that said, B2C Jewels is the only place you need to look so check it out!"

"i went with b2c because they offered very competitive prices and they had an actual close up photo of the diamond. i also appreciate their customer support for helping ensure it was delivered in a timely fashion"

""Samuel and the B2C Jewels team were incredibly helpful and thorough with my engagement ring order. Everything was transparent and emails were answered quickly. I recommend B2C Jewels to anyone looking to buy a premium custom engagement ring without the 'so-called' big brand name attached to it... it is a great value for a great custom ring.""

"Samuel is very nice and honest in communication with me about upgrade my previous diamonds purchase. I will consider Samuel and B2C Jewels in the future for my next purchase. He took time to explain about diamonds to me so I know what to look for in the future. I wish him the best for what ever he does."

"I shopped several jewelry sites in seeking a diamond ring. In the end, I selected B2C and was glad I did. Their site makes the selection, by cut, color, carets, clarity and finish a breeze. A very large inventory makes it possible to find the ring which is the best combination of what you want and what you want to spend. Long discussions by the recipient of the ring and Jack of B2C helped guide her to an even lovelier choice. Even more impressive, B2C DOWNSOLD the setting to enhance the solitaire, which was an excellent suggestion. Every delivery promise made by Samuel was kept. I will be returning to B2C for future purchases. An online diamond purchase can be stressful because of the large amount of money involved and the possible disparity between the seller’s knowledge and the buyer’s. An after purchase appraisal laid these fears to rest. We got exactly what was described at an excellent price. Both the B2C staff which worked on this transaction are to be commended for their patience and professionalism.

"I worked with Rio to find the perfect loose diamond for an engagement ring. He was extremely helpful and found the exact diamond that I was looking for and at a lower price. I will be making all my future purchases through Rio and B2C Jewels. Thanks guys!"

"Outstanding customer service and great experience buying a diamond online. B2C had the best pricing on the internet and a huge selection to choose from. Jack from the sales team did an excellent job working with me from the selection process to placing the order. I would highly recommend B2C for those people looking to get the best price and service online! Thanks again Jack!"

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.