Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

Loose diamond

"I am a regular customer with B2C jewelry store. They have good products and services. Everyone is very helpful especially Victor he always find item that l want. Thanks for the advice and help."

2017-04-12

Best Value, Best Customer Service, Equisite Presentation

"I lost the diamond from my wedding ring over 10 years ago and decided to replace it this year. The local jeweler wanted to charge me almost 5 times the price that I paid with B2C Jewels. I had reservations about purchasing a diamond online, but the customer service I received from Alex with B2C Jewels assured me that my purchase was safe, secure, and legit. I decided on a .25 carat, marquise-cut, Color Grade D, Clarity Grade SI1 diamond. The diamond came to me presented in an exquisite package which prominently displayed the beauty and sparkle of my jewel. The delivery was beyond safe and secure, as the delivery person required an ID and a signature in person. I had a great experience with B2C Jewels and recommend this company to anyone who is in need of a jewel."

2017-04-01

beautiful rock!

"I kept searching for the right rock prior my purchase, B2C jewels had the best selection with the most reasonable price. Their customer service is very responsive, and Johnny was really helpful. The rock took 2-3 days to arrive to B2C then 1 day priority shipping to my place. Package arrived with all certs and papers

Happy with my purchase. Thank you B2C

2017-03-31

Dazzling Experience

"I purchased a beautiful loose diamond with the help of Rio at B2C Jewels. Both the gem and the service outshine the competition and delivered a flawless gem and experience. I highly recommend this vendor!"

2017-03-31

Loose Diamond Purchase from B2C Jewels

"I purchased a diamond for my wife for our 25th wedding anniversary through B2C Jewels and had a wonderful experience. The customer representative, Anthony, was excellent. The prices at B2C Jewels were very competitive--I would highly recommend!"

2017-03-29

Great diamond earring studs.

"Alex was great in finding the best diamonds! B2C Jewels had the best value and price online. Thank you.
James H.

2017-03-29

Love my engagement ring from B2C Jewels!

"I absolutely love my engagement ring! Customer service from Nick was exceptional when I ordered my wedding band there too! Highly recommend!"

2017-03-28

Amazing, simply amazing experience and diamond. Thanks Nick!

"Like most I was a little leery of buying a large diamond ring online. I shop for almost everything online but like to see large ticket items in person. But my experience with Nick and his team now has me wondering how other brick and mortar stores even stay in business. I bought a 4 carat princess cut for my fiance and even I was surprised how AMAZING it looked when I first opened the box. She, needless to say, is off the charts happy and daily, I mean daily, every day for two months now, has people comment on the ring and stop her to look at it. We had an appraisal done for insurance and to confirm the number on the diamond and it appraised for 74% more than what I paid! I had to ASK the appraiser to bring it down for insurance purposes to lower the insurance premium!!

Never, ever stepping into a jewelry store ever again! Thanks Nick for your help! Shipping estimates were right on time and calls or emails were answered quickly! Where else can you choose from like 40,000 diamonds rather than what some store happens to have in stock?? Don't be a fool when it comes to slick sales people in jewelry stores, save a lot of money and go straight to the source!

2017-03-15

Happy Customer

"My fiancé and I are very happy with the engagement ring I purchased at B2C Jewels. Our salesman, Shane, was very helpful throughout the whole buying process and was available to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend buying from B2C Jewels!
F.K.

2017-02-28

Excellent Services!

"I used B2C Jewels to buy a loose diamond for my ring, and Simon helped me with that. Simon is very friendly and professional. I'd like thank Shane, I requested a picture of the diamond, she helped me find a video of it. Excellent pricing and customer service! "

2017-02-25

Would purchase from B2C again

"I purchased a diamond engagement ring from B2C. The diamond was beautiful, and was accurately described on their website. I worked mostly with Johnny (reference # 120241), and he was very responsive and helpful."

2017-02-24

Help you every step of the way

"I was in search for a good diamond and a customer representative named Shane really helped me through the process! He made sure I knew what I wanted and told me how the process works. Give that man a Raise! Great service."

2017-02-22

Loose diamond purchase

"I would really recommend this site if you are looking for an online diamond purchase.

Also much appreciate Anthony for his help with my purchase.

2017-02-21

Excellent experience

"Great value and customer service. I would not hesitate to order from them again."

2017-02-15

A Great Experience with B2C

"I ordered my wife's wedding set from B2C 5 years ago and I was very happy with their service as well as exceptional pricing. I recently ordered an additional matching band for our anniversary. Although there was a delay, I was kept updated by Simon and I am very happy with the product I received. Simon also followed up to verify I was happy with my purchase. I will continue to use B2C as my primary Jewelry source."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.