Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

I have had one of the best experiences … kudos the the customer rep team. I had the best customer service experiences ever

"I have had one of the best experiences with B2C jewels. I bought a diamond solitaire ring for my wife as a present for her 29th bday. I did some research online trying to find the best place online or in stores for genuine diamond rings and landed on B2C. I was sceptical at first since I had never bought jewellery online and didn't know how it would turn out. I ultimately pressed the button and put in a request for an expedited delivery. Within two days I got a call and I spoke with Anita- a customer rep with B2C. She was very professional, informative and assured me that she would get the ring delivered ahead of time and also assured me that, in an off-chance that I don't like the ring, I could return it and get a new one sent back.
I got the ring two days in advance and my wife loved it. She says it's been one of my best buys and is very happy with B2C. B2C will be our go to place for all of our future jewellery buys.

2017-07-20

Amazing experience. Highly recommended

"The ring I ordered arrived quickly, and it's absolutely stunning. I'm very impressed with B2C jewels all-around, especially with the customer service. E-mails were answered promptly by Rio every time. I'm very pleased!"

2017-07-06

Quality and Affordability

"I purchased my wife's engagement and wedding rings from B2C. Despite their exceptional online reviews, I was a bit hesitant making such an expensive purchase without having seen the rings in person, but my wife loved her rings. The quality was superb, and the pricing was very competitive. Shane, my customer rep, was also very helpful. "

2017-06-30

Great service

"Great service, johnny was extremely helpful whenever we need him"

2017-06-29

Great Diamonds

"I ordered my engagement ring diamond from B2C Jewels 1.72 ct cushion cut, they have a really nice and huge collection with affordable prices, The quality of the stone was amazing for the price, it was beyond what I expected, the Customer Service was so helpful, Pascal was taking care of my order and she was following up with me step by step until I got it, I will definitely keep B2C Jewels in mind for my future orders.""

2017-06-23

Great prices

"I have bought a lot of diamonds. The prices at B2c cannot be beat. Johnny is wonderful, he usually helps me when I call and order in."

2017-06-23

Great prices. Great customer service.

"I had a great experience with B2C jewels. I would shop with them in a heartbeat. The prices are right and there team of people are so nice and answer any questions you may have. I dealt mostly with a woman named Patricia and every time I emailed her she got back to me the same day,sometimes within an hour. The ring I got I absolutely love. Sometimes doing things online is scary but they made me feel comfortable."

2017-06-21

I would highly recommend B2C Jewels

"I would recommend B2C Jewels and Rio to anyone making a jewelry purchase. They have great prices and quality jewelry. My new ring looks beautiful."

2017-06-20

Outstanding!

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and with the kindness and availability of the client service. Patricia's help has been precious! Highly recommended "

2017-06-15

great assistant

"i had a great experience shopping with b2c jewels
thanks to victor a great agent

2017-06-14

B2C - Great products and great customer service

"I am so very happy with the level of service I received from B2C. I am also happy with all of the efforts from all of the staff, specifically Shane. Thank you for making my engagement moment special. Their products are exactly as promised.

2017-06-12

Great service

"I had a great experience purchasing my diamonds from B2C Jewels with the help of Simon."

2017-05-31

Customer oriented business

"Very attentive and customer oriented business. Alex was particularly helpful, walking me through all the steps. I will definitely shop there again."

2017-05-29

***The most beautiful rings***

"After seeing how beautiful my engagement ring was, I wanted to purchase my band at b2c jewels as well. Patricia and her team helped me find the most perfect band. They always responded to emails within minutes. I would definitely recommend this company!"

2017-05-27

Exceptional diamond and customer service!

"Anthony at b2c was helpful, professional, responsive, and guided me in finding an exceptional diamond. B2C offers great value, information, and high touch customer service in the diamond selection process. I'm extremely happy with my decision to purchase from them and highly recommend Anthony for all of the help he provided. B2C is a trusted and reputable company and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. "

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.