Stores > B2C Jewels

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Ordered and engagement ring for my girlfriend and was guided step by step through the whole process using their 24 hour online chat service by an amazingly helpful staff member named Ronald. My order had to be shipped intentionally and he talked me through the whole process including what I would need to do with regards to customs at my end. If you are looking to buy GIA certified diamonds at great prices with a personal 1 to 1 service then this is definitely the place. The ring even came in a fancy box that has a little light in it what shines when it opens to give the diamond an extra sparkle when you do pop the question. I honestly couldn't be happier. Let's just hope she says yes!"

This review was modified by JakeCowens on November 17 2015 02:14:26 PM

"Rio took the time to help me find the perfect loose diamond. I gave him a few diamonds that is in my budget and he told me which one out of the rest I should get. I placed the order and Rio checked up with me and made sure everything is going smoothly. It wasn't too long until the diamond arrived and it was beautiful. My fiancée loved it so much. I would place my next order with Rio and B2C Jewels again because they have the most selections compare to other places."

"Excellent customer experience, Raymond was extremely responsive and helpful during the entire purchase / delivery process. I am very satisfied with the my purchase, it was delivered on time and met all my expectations.

"I had a great experience with Ronald over at B2C Jewels. When I first ordered the diamond that had the specs I wanted, B2C actually cancelled my order. They then explained it was because after they had someone look at the diamond in person, they didn't think it was good enough. After weeks of searching and many diamonds being looked at, Ronald finally put his stamp of approval on one we found and it was sent to me a few weeks after that. It ended up being fantastic and my now fiancee approves. Thanks for everything!"

"I needed a band for an engagement ring that I had purchased a couple of years ago. B2C didn't have the band available on their site for that particular design so I had to reach out to their customer care to see if they would customize it for me. Ronald from their customer care team followed up with me and got me the CAD design in a day along with a few options and their quote. After approval and payment, I received the band via UPS in about a week. The UPS delivery guy got my signature and didn't just leave the package outside the door. My wife loves the band which made the whole process worth it. "

"Quality Service, Quick Service, Great Price and Quality Product.

I purchased an engagement ring and a matching wedding band from B2C and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Samuel went to great lengths to cure my worries on the big purchases and shipping procedures. From custom making the wedding band to match the engagement ring to polishing the engagement ring right before the wedding things could not have gone better.

"Bought a lovely asscher diamond ring from B2C Jewels. It is clear and sparky. My appreciation and thanks to Mr, Melwin Stark for his tremendous effort in helping me secure the diamond. He is very helpful, friendly, patient and has great follow up skill.

In general, the sales team is helpful, patient and cohesive and their customer service is fantastic. They also assisted in answering the many questions that I had.

The entire buying process is easy. Love my ring and also the box that it comes in. :) Thanks again.

"Peter and Ronald were great to work with in assisting the design of a custom engagement ring. There were in constant communication throughout the process. The end result was amazing! If you are in need of a engagement ring, I highly recommend B2C Jewels both for quality and value."

"I bought a diamond ring from B2C with Johnny's assistance. The diamond was great as promised and to the specs I had in mind. Johnny was very thorough, patient and professional throughout the process which took a month to conclude as I was looking for a very specific diamond.
The entire process was flawless and the diamond was exceptional. My wife was very pleased with the gift. Thank you Johnny!

"Excellent experience/customer service and an amazing diamond.
I worked with Samuel, for the most part, for several months before making a purchase. I was very nervous and apprehensive about buying a diamond online, but the whole B2C team was very helpful through out the whole process. Samuel was able to provide me with a lot of advice on diamonds based on what I've told him I wanted within a certain budget. He answered all my questions very patiently and was reassuring throughout the whole process. He was able to contact the gemologist for me to check on several diamonds that I was interested in and provided honest feedback on my choices in a timely manner no matter how late or early in the day it was. He followed up with me after I received my diamond and offered a lot of help as I was requesting to swap setting. Overall, outstanding customer service!!!

"Beware if your ship-to address is different from your bill to (e.g. Buying a gift for someone and ship to that person's home). There was no warning when I placed the order. My order was submitted successfully. I even got a order confirmation email. But the next day, they sent me another email saying credit card address verification failed and asked me to add the ship-to address to my bank. This is because they validate both bill-to and ship-to address against credit card account. Both addresses on my order were US addresses. They said it's their company's standard procedure. I've never heard this kind of requirement but since the ship-to address is my boyfriend's home I didn't think it will do any harm. So I did what they asked and added the ship-to address as my second home address at my bank. Then they said it was still not enough. They requested me to add his name to that address at my bank too. But there's no way to add his name at my bank unless I make it a joint account. After many emails and phone calls back and forth, they agreed to ship to my boyfriend's home address but the recipient on the package will be my name instead of his name. I accepted. But then they said they can no longer deliver the product on time due to the 'credit card address verification' delay. I asked them to confirm the new delivery date. They said they couldn't confirm because it is now weekend and I would have to wait till Monday. I needed the package by a certain date and I already wasted a few days... I eventually decided to cancel the order and buy from elsewhere.

I remember reading a review saying B2C Jewels is an Indian owned company. Maybe that's why they have some 'different' policies. All of the customer service people I spoke to were from India. Some of them were very friendly and courteous. That's the only positive part of my shopping experience with this company.

Update on 6/22/2015:
After I cancelled my order yesterday, I sent an email to B2C and told them my credit card was declined at a local store because my bank had locked my account due to activities from B2C. Although I was able to unlock the account, I suggested B2C to review their policy (of verifying ship-to address with buyer's bank). Otherwise they may lose more business in the future.

I then got a phone call from their manager Austin. He apologized for what I've been through and said he can guarantee the delivery date of July 1st if I'm still interested. He also offered additional 15% discount and promised to give this order high priority. I decided to give it a try. I'll come back and update once I receive the ring.

Update on 6/30/2015:
I received the package today, earlier than I thought. The diamond ring is very beautiful. Austin and his team were able to give me prompt updates during the process. I can tell that their customer service do make great efforts to resolve issues and make sure every customer is happy. Although I went through some troubles earlier on, I’m happy with the end result.

"I had done a lot of research on diamonds before making my purchase, but was still very apprehensive about buying a diamond online. The team at B2C was very helpful in that process. They had policies in play that made it a worry free process. Also, they were able to guide me based on what i was looking for to help me make the right decision. I was working with Raymond for the most part, but when I finally called in to make the purchase it was Raymond's day off. Wayne was able to step in without missing a beat and he even worked with the diamond source to ensure that the diamond was shipped in time to beat a deadline. The stone is now set in my fiance's engagement ring and looks beautiful! I'm so happy with the services that Raymond, Wayne and their team provided me.

Thank you!

"I would encourage anyone who is on the fence of buying diamonds online to call Wayne at B2C Jewels. I love my purchase and will definitely do it again."

"I purchased a 'D' Internally flawless Pear shaped diamond engagement ring from B2C Jewels and I am 100% satisfied! I assure you, they are a legitimate company who delivered me a stunning diamond. I liked being able to search the diamond inventory by the specifications I entered and I found that when compared to other sites they had better diamonds at lower prices! The LIVE chat feature was pretty cool and very convenient too. I would recommend B2C to anyone looking---and if you're nervous about spending a lot of money online, I feel you b/c I was too. I spent > $10,000 and everything was seamless...got the GIA certification papers, took the diamond to a jeweler here in town and they verified the quality and YES, it's VERY REAL!!! It sparkles and flashes in the sun and even in dim-lit areas...I swear it's crazy and she just stares at it and tells me how beautiful it is! "

"B2C Jewels - an excellent online retailer that I found through pricescope.com. I sought a loose stone for a ring I had and found the perfect stone for it at B2C. Ronald was very patient and reassuring - helpful traits when you're parting with thousands of dollars on an item online. It arrived at the holding location I had specified, packaged very securely."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.