Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-08-30

Best price and service you'll find anywhere!

"At first I was a bit nervous shopping online, but wow those fears are long gone! I found a beautiful diamond ring from B2C Jewels that has the best price of anywhere, hands down! I compared the price there against prices at Zales and other major stores, and the same diamond rings at brick and mortar stores were 3 to 4 times the cost!! that's not even an exaggeration. As for customer service, Pascal was amazing. I never went more than a day without getting the latest update on my diamond. I'm so thankful for Pascal and B2C Jewels for making my proposal a very very special day with the one I love most. Thank you!!"

2017-08-24

The Perfect Ring!

"I just had an amazing experience from start to finish with B2C jewels. I was worried with making such a large purchase online, and with an engagement ring I wanted it to be perfect. It would be something that my girlfriend will have for the rest of our lives. But from the beginning Shane from B2C has been there to assist me through the whole thing. He has helped me go through their search engine and find the perfect diamond that i wanted. He was there when i had a thousand and one questions and was happy to answer all of them. Even when i would send e-mails contradicting each other he was able to sort through them all and help me figure out what i really wanted. Once i found the loose diamond he worked with me to get it set in a gorgeous setting. Once i had made the purchase B2C was always available and willing to take my calls and keep me updated on the status. They were calling out to me with updates and sending me e-mails. it has been such a great experience working with B2C and Shane specifically. I will be looking to them for all further purchases!

Once i got the ring it was everything i had hoped for and more. I could have imagined a more beautiful diamond or craftsmanship. If you were on the fence i would highly suggest reaching out to their customer service line and ask them any questions or express any concerns that you may have. I had a great experience and i am sure you will as well.

2017-08-23

Bad experience that was remedied

"Initially, I thought I had a good experience with this jeweler. Their prices seemed to be on target so I decided to use them. I worked primarily with Tina to get a custom setting and over and over she promised that I would get the ring "well before" a certain date that I needed it by. I, myself, had to make a call to see that my order had been delayed another week — I never even got a call from the company! They are so poor at giving updates. I was shocked and outraged by the unprofessionalism and unwillingness to appease me as a customer. They should have gone onto the streets of NYC's diamond district and made my order for me in NYC. I was never told that all gems AND the assembly were done overseas and that I wasn't guaranteed the date I needed the ring by. I am thoroughly disappointed with the company and would NEVER recommend them to anyone.
-----------------------------------
UPDATE:
After about a week, the company called me to remedy the situation. The director of consumer education called me and wrote me an email apologizing for the terrible customer service. Ultimately, B2C made the ring ready for me to pick-up in their NYC offices the day it originally was due and offered it to me with a considerable discount. They told me that my situation was unusual since I was working with a woman from their company who was just hired and I was her first sale. I am glad the company reached out to me and treated me nicely to remedy the hell of a roller coaster that I was put on.

2017-08-23

Outstanding wedding ring set

"Johnny helped us with my dream wedding band set!! I absolutely love it!!"

2017-08-21

Ring purchase

"I bought a diamond ring online and Johnny helped me throughout the process. He got in touch with me via email and later phone and was available to answer all of my questions. "

2017-08-21

Great customer service

"They were quick to respond when I requested a custom order and worked with me throughout the process, which was very easy. I never felt lost or unsure. The diamond just showed up today, and its brilliant. I expect it will last a lifetime!"

2017-08-17

Expectations were exceeded

"My expectations were exceeded. Communication and delivery was excellent. Can't wait to refer to others when they start down this path."

2017-08-14

Highly Recommed B2C Jewels

"B2C Jewels exceeded all my expectations in my 2.70 carat loose stone purchase. I shopped multiple Jewelers and found the best deal and customer service support at B2C Jewels. My sales representative Anita made the buying experience go very smooth, and her follow up was exceptional. I would highly recommend B2C Jewels and Anita to all prospective Jewelry shoppers world wide.

Joe S.

2017-08-11

Nervous purchasing an engagement ring...

"...but couldn't be happier with my experience overall!! One of the biggest purchases of my life was made easy by Shane and the B2C team- they were very helpful along every step of the process and delivered me and my fiance a beautiful ring within an admittedly tight window.

I couldn't be more pleased with the process from start to finish and as an aside, the box that the sent the ring in for presentation was an absolutely perfect way to propose. My fiance loves the ring and I'm happy with the price I paid! Everyone wins!

2017-08-11

Purchase from abroad - best experience

"I looked at quite a few diamonds and Alex made sure that I had photos, GIA certificates and even a video of the winner - so it was easy to pick the diamond. Great service, follow up and expertise. "

Superb Experience in B2C Jewels

"Wonderful website, easy to use and very intuitive. Exceptional customer support from Patricia, very professional and prompt when it comes to assisting me. I will surely recommend B2C Jewels to my friends and families."

2017-08-09

Fantastic service

"I'd been doing diamond research and knew exactly what I wanted. I found B2C Jewels online and read their reviews. I created an account & started my diamond search. Alex and team were very helpful and quickly sent GIA reports via email that I requested. I found the diamond and setting that I wanted & placed the order. I could not be more happy with the engagement ring. The wife to be is also very pleased. "

2017-08-05

Beautiful Custom Engagement Ring

"I had a beautiful custom engagement made by B2C. The experience of working with Anita was a wonderful one right from concept to final product. The finished ring looked better than I had expected. Amazing craftmanship and detail in the ring. Would recommend B2C without a doubt."

2017-07-31

Excellent experience!

"The team at B2C was instrumental in helping us get the perfect ring! The education they provide on diamonds mixed with excellent customer service was unparalleled. Anita kept in continual contact ensuring we were getting exactly what we had in mind. The ring is gorgeous. I love it!"

2017-07-30

Loose diamond purchase

"I was hesitant at first to buy a loose diamond online but after researching prices at other places B2cjewles had a great price advantage, I was working with a guy named victor and he was very helpful through the entire process, I am very pleased with my purchase and I will be buying more from B2cjewles in the future.

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.