Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

2016-02-01

Awesome Jeweler!

"I purchased an engagement ring for my now-fiance from B2C Jewels. They provide great value with their selection compared to other jewelers, and their customer service was also impressive. Melwin and Samuel were there for me through every step of the process. My fiance and I both love the ring, and I absolutely would purchase from B2C Jewels again."

This review was modified by bills217 on February 01 2016 02:28:43 PM

2016-01-27

Great service, happy customer!

"Great experience shopping with Shane, he found a diamond I loved in a proper price point, great overall shopping experience"

This review was modified by sl8er1219 on January 27 2016 09:33:52 AM

2016-01-25

Great Prices! Awesome Customer Service!

"I decided to buy an engagement ring online and after many weeks of searching I stumbled onto B2C Jewels. I was looking for a very specific setting while shopping on a budget. Not only did I find the platinum setting I was looking for, it was at a much better price than any other site offered. The whole transaction process was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Shane (the customer rep) was very helpful and definitely made the whole transaction go a lot smoother. Communicating with him was a cinch as he always replied back very quickly to my emails no matter the time of day. I would recommend B2C Jewels to any of my friends and family. Plus I'll will be coming back soon to purchase the matching wedding band."

This review was modified by Vip.01 on January 25 2016 12:42:39 AM

2016-01-23

An Engagement Ring Dream Come True!

"B2C Jewels is the perfect place to shop for the engagement ring of yours dreams. This is my first time proposing, and my future-wife-to-be deserves the best ring money can buy. I had a tight budget, but did not want to sacrifice quality over affordability. B2C Jewels has the best prices for quality diamond rings that can't be beat. I ordered the Princess Shape, 0.51 Carat, Excellent Cut, F Color, VS2 Clarity Diamond to set on the Graduated Prong Set Diamond Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold. Shane and Samuel guided me throughout the entire process and gave me remarkable costumer service. I received my diamond quickly and efficiently . The diamonds on the ring are stunning and I am confident that I got the best bang-for-my-buck. I can't wait to propose on Valentine's Day, and see the look on her face when she sees the gorgeous ring. That you B2C Jewels, and I highly recommend you. "

This review was modified by drobles519 on January 23 2016 02:57:47 PM

2016-01-21

Superb service!

"Bought a near carat diamond ring from B2C Jewels. They were able to get the ring to me very quickly just in time for me to propose. She loved the ring and everyone has been complimenting us on it. Thank you, Samuel for helping me out!!!"

This review was modified by sopel10 on January 21 2016 01:57:46 PM

2016-01-20

B2C the King of Bling!!

"After several months of researching and shopping for diamonds online, I decided to go with B2C in upgrading my wedding rings. No doubt, it was one of the best shopping experiences I have had in my life. The customer service was outstanding and I have to pay special thanks to Samuel who went above and beyond meeting my expectations. The process was seamless from beginning to end and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase of pave cathedral setting with matching band and round, excellent cut center stone, 1.75c. If you are looking for supreme quality at affordable prices, your search is over. You can’t go wrong with B2C. Satisfaction guaranteed!!! "

This review was modified by DeeWanda on January 20 2016 05:38:59 PM

2016-01-15

Beautiful Loose Heart Diamond

"Thanks for the fast delivery, even though the stone came all the way from asia, i got it in 5 days. Very friendly and helpful support (thank you Melwin for your professional help)!

This review was modified by pascalrohlk on January 27 2016 12:52:29 PM

2016-01-15

B2C Jewels is awesome!

"B2C made my first time buying a loose diamond experience easy and wonderful. Shane who was helping me made me feel very comfortable and provided me all the information to make the purchase.

Shane also made a followup call to see how I liked the diamond. B2C Jewels have such awesome customer service. Will definitely do business with them again.

This review was modified by dcun201 on January 15 2016 02:07:07 PM

2016-01-13

Wonderful Customer Service

"B2C Jewels has the best customer service hands down! They meet expectations of the customer and never have they let me feel as if I am being a burden with the questions and requests. They make sure that the customer is s-a-t-i-s-f-i-e-d. Ronald has been such a wonderful help in the process of purchasing a loose diamond. Without a doubt, B2C Jewels will not let their customers down in any way and do their best to supply and provide to meet the customers needs. They make the online purchasing process an easy yet reassuring process. Giving B2C Jewels a try was one of the best decisions my significant other and I have made. Thank You!!"

This review was modified by xoLOVE79ox on January 13 2016 08:46:17 PM

2016-01-13

Excelent Price/Quality ratio and service

"These guys have the best prices I could find online and they work very diligently especially thanks to Ronald who helped me through my order process and quick follow up as I was on a time limit.

Their stock for loose diamonds is vast but as long as your buying a certified diamond from Gia or Agl you cant go too wrong provided that you do some reading before purchase. I was on a tight schedule but if you have time ask the great staff to send you some pictures of the stone before finalizing just to be sure of the inclusions location on the stone if any.

only problem I encountered was that the paypal option was not available for international buyes as I was one but other than that great experience.
Thank you guys hope to do business with you in the future again.
Cheers.

This review was modified by Alkimoz on January 13 2016 02:24:30 PM

2016-01-10

"My original experience w/ B2C 5 years ago went great where I purchased a loose diamond and had them set it as well. Their upgrade policy was a huge factor in my decision making and now, 5 years later, I can honestly say that the experience went perfectly.

I emailed B2C regarding a few different loose diamonds and Ronald replied quickly, reaching out to his gemologists to provide me information on each stock # I listed. He provided clear explanations, timelines and instructions ex. how to ship the original diamond, how the credit would be applied, wire discount, when to expect it to ship back, etc.

My wife and I are extremely happy with how the upgrade turned out. I've already started making plans for the next upgrade and highly recommend working w/ Ronald and the B2C team!

This review was modified by shentim on January 10 2016 09:56:03 AM

2015-12-29

"This was my first diamond purchase online and it was very pleasant. Thanks to B2C Jewels customer service, many thanks to Raymond. I was kept updated the whole time which made me feel very comcomfortable.

Thanks again to the customer rep team (Raymond)

I will surely buy again!!!

This review was modified by jhuynh079 on December 29 2015 11:19:28 AM

2015-12-29

"Raymond and the team has been really helpful during my purchase. They always reply to my email promptly and happy to answer any questions I have. I even did a exchange and they help me expedite the order in a tight timeline. Overall really great services! "

This review was modified by jhchen1987 on December 29 2015 09:40:04 AM

2015-12-25

"I just helped my son purchase a great diamond at B2C. It was beautiful and had much better ratings than he could afford at a local store. I purchased a pair of earrings for my wife for Christmas last year and suggested my sons talk to me before purchasing an engagement ring. He went shopping at local stores and then called me to help him locate a great diamond from b2c. It was a great experience and they help by delivering the diamond and setting before it was due."

This review was modified by jeffOu on December 25 2015 10:25:10 AM

2015-12-17

"B2C Jewels offers an easy to use website to help you find the perfect diamond ring. The quality of their stones is very good at a price for every buyer. I also enjoyed their selection of rings available in many different types metal. You won't find a better value anywhere. Their customer service is simply amazing! Free shipping and free returns makes the transaction that much easier. Special thanks to Raymond for his excellent customer service. He kept me informed during the entire process and went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied. Thank you!"

This review was modified by golfer007 on December 17 2015 05:11:27 PM

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.