• B2C Jewels B2C Jewels Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-07-08

"Excellent experience/customer service and an amazing diamond.
I worked with Samuel, for the most part, for several months before making a purchase. I was very nervous and apprehensive about buying a diamond online, but the whole B2C team was very helpful through out the whole process. Samuel was able to provide me with a lot of advice on diamonds based on what I've told him I wanted within a certain budget. He answered all my questions very patiently and was reassuring throughout the whole process. He was able to contact the gemologist for me to check on several diamonds that I was interested in and provided honest feedback on my choices in a timely manner no matter how late or early in the day it was. He followed up with me after I received my diamond and offered a lot of help as I was requesting to swap setting. Overall, outstanding customer service!!! "

2015-06-21

"Beware if your ship-to address is different from your bill to (e.g. Buying a gift for someone and ship to that person's home). There was no warning when I placed the order. My order was submitted successfully. I even got a order confirmation email. But the next day, they sent me another email saying credit card address verification failed and asked me to add the ship-to address to my bank. This is because they validate both bill-to and ship-to address against credit card account. Both addresses on my order were US addresses. They said it's their company's standard procedure. I've never heard this kind of requirement but since the ship-to address is my boyfriend's home I didn't think it will do any harm. So I did what they asked and added the ship-to address as my second home address at my bank. Then they said it was still not enough. They requested me to add his name to that address at my bank too. But there's no way to add his name at my bank unless I make it a joint account. After many emails and phone calls back and forth, they agreed to ship to my boyfriend's home address but the recipient on the package will be my name instead of his name. I accepted. But then they said they can no longer deliver the product on time due to the 'credit card address verification' delay. I asked them to confirm the new delivery date. They said they couldn't confirm because it is now weekend and I would have to wait till Monday. I needed the package by a certain date and I already wasted a few days... I eventually decided to cancel the order and buy from elsewhere.

I remember reading a review saying B2C Jewels is an Indian owned company. Maybe that's why they have some 'different' policies. All of the customer service people I spoke to were from India. Some of them were very friendly and courteous. That's the only positive part of my shopping experience with this company.

Update on 6/22/2015:
After I cancelled my order yesterday, I sent an email to B2C and told them my credit card was declined at a local store because my bank had locked my account due to activities from B2C. Although I was able to unlock the account, I suggested B2C to review their policy (of verifying ship-to address with buyer's bank). Otherwise they may lose more business in the future.

I then got a phone call from their manager Austin. He apologized for what I've been through and said he can guarantee the delivery date of July 1st if I'm still interested. He also offered additional 15% discount and promised to give this order high priority. I decided to give it a try. I'll come back and update once I receive the ring.

Update on 6/30/2015:
I received the package today, earlier than I thought. The diamond ring is very beautiful. Austin and his team were able to give me prompt updates during the process. I can tell that their customer service do make great efforts to resolve issues and make sure every customer is happy. Although I went through some troubles earlier on, I’m happy with the end result."

2015-06-10

"I had done a lot of research on diamonds before making my purchase, but was still very apprehensive about buying a diamond online. The team at B2C was very helpful in that process. They had policies in play that made it a worry free process. Also, they were able to guide me based on what i was looking for to help me make the right decision. I was working with Raymond for the most part, but when I finally called in to make the purchase it was Raymond's day off. Wayne was able to step in without missing a beat and he even worked with the diamond source to ensure that the diamond was shipped in time to beat a deadline. The stone is now set in my fiance's engagement ring and looks beautiful! I'm so happy with the services that Raymond, Wayne and their team provided me.

Thank you!
Tom"

2015-05-28

"I would encourage anyone who is on the fence of buying diamonds online to call Wayne at B2C Jewels. I love my purchase and will definitely do it again."

2015-05-05

"I purchased a 'D' Internally flawless Pear shaped diamond engagement ring from B2C Jewels and I am 100% satisfied! I assure you, they are a legitimate company who delivered me a stunning diamond. I liked being able to search the diamond inventory by the specifications I entered and I found that when compared to other sites they had better diamonds at lower prices! The LIVE chat feature was pretty cool and very convenient too. I would recommend B2C to anyone looking---and if you're nervous about spending a lot of money online, I feel you b/c I was too. I spent > $10,000 and everything was seamless...got the GIA certification papers, took the diamond to a jeweler here in town and they verified the quality and YES, it's VERY REAL!!! It sparkles and flashes in the sun and even in dim-lit areas...I swear it's crazy and she just stares at it and tells me how beautiful it is! "

2015-04-27

"B2C Jewels - an excellent online retailer that I found through pricescope.com. I sought a loose stone for a ring I had and found the perfect stone for it at B2C. Ronald was very patient and reassuring - helpful traits when you're parting with thousands of dollars on an item online. It arrived at the holding location I had specified, packaged very securely."

2015-04-24

"I was skeptical purchasing a diamond online, but Samuel at B2C Jewels helped me multiple times in selecting a diamond from their extensive listings. Without Samuel I would have gotten a lower-quality diamond than the one I purchased. I am very pleased at the ring we got and it was exactly what she wanted."

2015-04-23

"I write in support of Samuel as one of the best customer service representatives I have ever dealt with on any purchase!

From the first call I could tell that he was genuinely interested in helping me, and that he wanted me to feel comfortable with the different possible options. His call was initiated when the gemologist (if I recall correctly) contacted him about a loose diamond I had ordered.

There was a yellowish-color to the diamond and Samuel called to notify me of this and to offer me a few possible alternatives for other similarly sized and cost diamonds. I ended up replacing the original diamond with one of the selections he had offered.

Throughout the discussion he was very professional, friendly, and patiently answered my questions.

I do plan on ordering from B2CJewels in the future and will gladly contact Samuel to execute my order."

2015-04-14

"I am extremely happy with what I received from B2C Jewels which was exactly what I ordered at a price better than anywhere else. Wilson was my customer service rep and his service was exceptional."

2015-04-10

"Dissatisfied with the inflated prices and poor quality at the brick and mortar jewelers, I began searching online for advice and information on engagement rings. I had found the band that I wanted locally but not the center stone. I stumbled across B2C jewels while googling the cut, size, color, etc. that I had decided upon and found exactly what I was looking for. Skeptical, of course...it seemed so non-traditional but I felt confident after reading positive reviews and speaking with Simon of B2C on the phone so I ordered my perfect stone and even saved more by bank wiring the money. In a few days I had my stone and it was gorgeous...so brilliant, so much fire, just a stunning diamond! Without a loop, I was anxious to see what my local jeweler who will be setting the diamond thought of the clarity and color and was ecstatic when he confirmed the grading report and what I already believed, that I had found a diamond exactly what I had been looking for at a price that no store could come close to. I couldn't be happier! A shout out to Simon and B2C Jewels for their wonderful customer service and product! Brenda M"

2015-03-30

"Great overall experience. The staff was excellent in responding. They always responded within a day. Raymond was very helpful throughout the entire process. The ring I received was exactly as promised. They went out of their way to take all the pictures I asked for, and were extremely helpful. "

2015-03-30

"Great experience! Raymond made sure my diamond was everything I expected!"

2015-03-27

"Excellent product, good value and top notch customer service. I will use B2C again in the future. "

2015-03-14

"Excellent Service and Amazing Diamond

This is the second times that I order the loose diamond from internet. I had an excellent experience from B2CJewels (Raymond) from advice on choosing a loose diamond until ship the loose diamond to Thailand and I love this loose diamond.

In the future, I will definitely purchase the loose diamond from B2CJewel. "

2015-02-24

"Excellent service from B2C jewels and Raymond in particular. I came back to buy a matching wedding band after a great experience when purchasing an engagement ring. Very friendly and helpful customer service team."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.