B2C JewelsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

"This is the most inexpensive, great quality diamond sales webpage you can find! The products they offer are of the highest quality, you can browse among the grand variety the have available or you can design your own, this is what I did and I couldn't be more satisfied. In case you are not sure what do you want they have a very nice customer support chat online and some educative material on the site.
You cannot go wrong with them, you get just what you want and more. The only thing I personally can complain about is the payment/processing procedure, my credit card was an international one and I had to change the form of payment twice and had to wait for the verification process a little too long for my taste, however after everything was cleared the shipping was super fast, very happy!
Thank you Dexter, you were very helpful.

"I had a wonderful experience with B2C Jewels . The site was easy to navigate, the selection was large. When I had narrowed my selection I spoke with Rio and he was great very helpful and even followed up to make sure I was satisfied. Thanks again."

"I had originally placed a deposit for a ring at a brick and mortar store, until I started reading the pricescope forums and found that a much better deal can be had online. B2C seemed to offer better prices than other online vendors so I decided to give them a try after reading a few good reviews on pricescope.

In one word, the customer service at B2C is "outstanding". Never had I need to wait for more than 24 hours for an email reply, even during the weekend. I was able to get GIA certificates, ASET, IdealScope and actual diamond images within a couple hours after I requested them. The rep that I worked with, Rio, was extremely patient and helped answer the many questions I had throughout the ordering process. The other B2C reps were also quick to respond to the shipping info change I had to make.

I received the diamond 8 days after I wired my money to confirm the order, which is amazingly fast. I immediately took it to a local store to appraise the diamond. When the staff there tried to convince me they could sell me a similar ring for X dollars had I purchased it there instead, I had myself a little chuckle because I knew I paid even less by buying online.

The diamond itself turned out great, and is definitely the high quality GIA stone that I had carefully selected. However, the appraisal did find a couple problems. (One of the side pave diamonds was slanted, and there was a chip on the ring itself). Rio at B2C immediately offered to repair the issues for me for free. Since proposal day is getting a bit close, I will be presenting the ring to my girl before sending it back to the New York office for fixing. I will update this review once that is done.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the service B2C provided, and will definitely recommend my friends to shop there. (Doing a bit of homework on pricescope won't hurt either)

"BC2 Jewels is the only place that I will
every purchase a diamond from. Why? they are honest and trust worthy . I felt safe and they didn't try to sell you things that they could actually make more money on. Twice I was looking at stones that were more expensive than the one that I had purchased , however I was advise that it’s not really a better diamond for the extra money that I was looking for. Wilson at B2C guided me thru the GIA reports to explain the pros and cons of each of the stones ,as well as understanding the ASET and Ideal Scope images. Overall it was a great experience working with Wilson at B2C Jewels. when I finally received the Diamond it was everything that was explained to me and much more.
Thank you B2C jewels .

Michael

"Our experience with B2C Jewels was a pleasure! Rio is top notch! B2C Jewels offers the best prices in the business. Rio fielded numerous calls and emails from my wife and I during our quest to upgrade her engagement diamond. Rio was transparent and honest with all of our questions. It was obvious that he was not simply trying to make a sale. Instead, he was trying to help us find the perfect diamond, which he did! We ended up getting a beautiful 1.33c princess cut diamond and we could not be happier. Rio and team are very responsive and happy to assist. I would not hesitate to use B2C Jewels again in the future, in fact, I won't ever use anyone else!

Thank you Rio/B2C Jewels team!

Kindly,
Jon and Sarah

"Thank you Raymond for guiding me the purchase. He is knowledgeable and experience. "

"I searched for rings for a few months online, and found the perfect ring at B2C. I was skeptical at first because there is no physical store, and I couldn't see my purchase before paying for it. After checking at a few local jewelers, though, I decided to risk it on B2C because they had exactly what I wanted. I am so happy that I did. The ring was everything I hoped it would be, and the service throughout the entire process was incredible. My main contact was with Dexter, but I also worked a bit with Steve and they were both extremely helpful and accommodating. On top of it all, I received the ring about 5 days earlier than expected. I highly recommend B2C"

"I found my diamond online and then called and spoke to Wilson. He was very helpful and assisted me throughout the process. I ended up with an amazing stone for about half what it would go for in a chain jewelry store. I highly recommend!"

"I needed a diamond ASAP and B2C Jewels was able to accommodate my urgent request. I needed the diamond on a drop dead date otherwise the engagement ring wouldn't have been made on time for my destination proposal and B2C Jewels came through. Wilson had great communication with me through the entire process and kept me up to date with the order status. The diamond was gorgeous and priced very competitively. One thing to note is that on the GIA grade report, it designated the diamond as having no culet. However, I received a call stating that the diamond actually had a very slight abrasion on the bottom tip. It was not noticable to the naked eye after further review. I appreciated the call letting me know ahead of time. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and can recommend B2C Jewels."

" Very ggod place to make busines, so far my Ring is wonderful, I just recieve it and the stone loks great, also the customer service proivide from Samuel was very good, I highly recomend to request for his atention, He was always on the lookout for my order...
I recomend to purchase there...

"Buying an engagement ring is an overwhelming process, especially to a guy that had no clue about diamond characteristics before going in. But once I decided I wanted to propose to my girlfriend, I researched anything and everything I could about diamonds. Being an engineer, this was my nature.

After reading articles on Pricescope, comparing online merchants and physical retail locations, I found that B2C Jewels had the largest selection of quality diamonds and also the best prices (really, do the research). I knew I wanted a GIA 3X diamond (only go with GIA or AGS, they are the best independent diamond grading labs), with visible Hearts and Arrows, and B2C had these in abundance in a range of colors, clarity, and sizes. I had the choice of going with a small size, colorless diamond or a larger size, near colorless one; all with great clarity and excellent cut, polish, and symmetry.

Their customer service was just as excellent as their diamonds. I wanted to find the *perfect* diamond for my girl and spent over a month emailing B2C back and forth, asking for pictures of the diamond (if one wasn't available on the website), asking for ASET images, asking for Heart&Arrows images, just asking a lot of questions in general, and to this day they are still very courteous and accommodating. I SERIOUSLY don't know how they put up with me. (I just checked my Gmail, and there's over 100 total emails between us.)

In the end, I found the perfect ring for my now fiancee and she loves it! B2C even did a custom sizing for her since a 5.0 is too small and a 5.5 too loose. They were able to give us a 5.25, which is not part of their normal orders on the website.

Shoutout to Samuel at B2C who helped me the most! Thanks also to Kevin, Steve, Rio, and anyone else I might've missed who responded to my emails when Samuel wasn't available.

"Amazing customer service. I am very happy with my diamond ring, thanks Rio for all the help."

"B2C Jewels has been phenomenal since the day I started working with them back in December to find an engagement ring. Now I have bought the wedding band and I have been incredibly happy with their products and especially their customer service. I worked with Jack recently for a wedding band purchase and he did everything to ensure the order was processed correctly. I needed a special size and he made sure the order was correct and he followed up with all the channels within the company. I would highly recommend B2C for any large or small jewelry purchase."

"I love how the website allows you to find what you are looking for without digging through all the different styles. I found a pair of diamond earrings for a great price and they sent it without a hitch. Nice job B2C!"

"What can I say. With a lot of help from Samuel who patiently answered all my questions( and believe me I asked quite a few) and guided me through my purchase of a very stunning diamond ring. Samuel liaised with the gemologist to make sure the diamond was of the highest quality and I could not be happier with my purchase. The diamond sparkles even in the dark.
This is my 2nd purchase from B2C and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for all under one umbrella. Service ,quality precision,reliability and fast shipping. Special appreciation to Samuel.

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.