Stores > B2C Jewels

Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
2017-01-10

Above and Beyond Expectations

"B2C AND Shane were absolutely great to work with. So happy I decided to go with them over Blue Nile or White Flash. If you educate yourself on how to pick a diamond you won't be disappointed. "

This review was modified by disp on January 10 2017 04:18:51 AM

2017-01-05

Perfection

"After much research on diamonds and suppliers I decided to use B2C and it was the correct decision!

Excellent customer service from Johnny, using the live chat feature and email correspondence. He assisted with selecting the perfect diamond and requested gemmology eye reports for 6 different stones and recommended the best stone, which was not the most expensive.

The 1 carat SI1 H colour diamond is perfect and eye clean as the gemmology reports detailed. The platinum setting and custom engraving are perfect!

Would recommend B2C to anybody as I have already recommended to several friends looking to purchase engagement rings.

This review was modified by aaronforshaw314 on January 05 2017 06:28:21 AM

2017-01-02

Great service. I will recommend B2C to all my friends.

"Choosing an excellent cut, D color, Flawless clarity diamond for wife isn't a easy task. Anthony has helped out in every detailed ways to get this perfect diamond delivered before the Christmas.

Wife is already thinking an upgrade to a bigger diamond. Anthony will provide the best service in the upgrade process too.

Thank you Anthony!

This review was modified by fultranx on January 02 2017 09:26:04 PM

2016-12-27

Can't get any better!

"B2C jewels can meet your every jewelery need. Best customer service and quality diamonds. I tell all my friends and family to use them. Ask for anything. Super knowledgeable and great customer service. Very polite and a pleasure to work with."

This review was modified by Jazz2384 on December 28 2016 03:46:24 PM

2016-12-27

Diamond purchase

"Excellent follow up and service by Shane "

2016-12-21

Courteous Service & Excellent Prices

"We've purchased from B2C Jewels a few times now, and they've become our first choice for unbeatable prices and always providing a pleasant buying experience. For this specific purchase we worked with Johnny, although email and phone conversations did involve other sales representatives as well. Shipping is always via overnight and fully insured. Products are always in perfect condition and exactly as described. They also have a great return policy. Thank you."

This review was modified by pcbaobao on December 21 2016 02:07:26 PM

2016-12-11

Great Experience

"Highly recommend after a great buying experience. Shane provided outstanding customer service and purchase was as advertised."

This review was modified by Buyer12661 on December 11 2016 04:01:18 PM

2016-12-07

B2C Jewels Did Not Disappoint

"I began my search for an engagement ring in physical store locations. Quickly I found that the prices were much better online at places like Brian Gavin, James Allen, and Blue Nile. Of all the online retailers, B2C Jewels consistently beat the prices of the others. I looked, at sites like this one, for reviews and found most of them good. I decided to proceed with caution, but to give them a chance.

After many online chats with Nick, I found the right diamond. With the 30 day no-questions-asked return policy, I ordered it. Nick was kind enough to send me the loose diamond for me to take a look at (as well as a gemologist) to make sure it checked out. It came with the GIA report and checked out as exactly what it claimed to be. I then sent the diamond back to be set in a ring I found on their website.

My girlfriend couldn't have been happier. She and I are extremely happy with the diamond. Nick made a stressful once-in-a-lifetime purchase as easy as possible. I would/will definitely use B2C Jewels again.

This review was modified by ThriftyShopperDude on December 07 2016 09:53:58 AM

2016-12-06

Loved the purchase and service! Would recommend!

"I recently purchased a loose diamond from B2C Jewels and both the service and product thst I received were exceptional. I was able to live chat with Johnny online and he was able to answer my questions quickly, was very helpful, and friendly. The diamond arrived quickly and was just what I expected! Could not be more happy with the purchase and would recommend B2C Jewels to anyone looking for great service and jewelry."

This review was modified by Zright on December 06 2016 12:02:55 PM

2016-11-30

Wow! Just wow!

"Was truly blown away by the service Anthony provided me online and over the phone over the course of two weeks and even late night on the phone. The B2C team truly delivered on all categories making me very comfortable making such large purchases online. They have gained a customer for life. If you want top grade service, quality, and the best price available... B2C is the way to go! "

2016-11-19

Top notch customer service

"I purchased a solitaire diamond engagement ring and a wedding band from B2C jewels.

I really liked their web interface for customizing the ring type and diamond. They have a plethora of ring types , metals and diamonds varying which gives them a step over retail jewelry stores which only hold selected designs in their inventory. It took me less than an hour to find a ring of my choice which fit my budget. I checked around for similar rings in the retail stores near me and their prices are very competitive. The ring was made from scratch and shipped to me in less than 10 days. I was also very impressed with their customer service. All their customer service reps are extremely responsive and make sure your concerns and queries and answered in a timely fashion (very rare to find on online businesses these days).

In short, if you have a fairly good idea of what you are looking for, B2C jewels is right place for you.

Improvements:
- Their website sometimes is slow and unresponsive. It bailed on me twice but their customer service was quick to help me when I continued with the order over the phone.

Shopping Tips:
- Use their online coupon codes for getting good discounts
- Use their wire transfer option for payment for getting additional discounts
- Use their customer service helplines, they are very helpful
- Items are sometimes not available in inventory, call them up and check if the item can be delivered in time before placing your order.

Special shout out to Shane from customer service who helped me through both my purchases.

2016-11-11

Great!

"Amazing customer service helped me pick out a great diamond that wound up being significantly cheaper than any other retailer. Thank you Anthony! "

This review was modified by chrismartin4 on November 11 2016 10:53:16 AM

2016-11-04

B2C Dazzled

"Great professional service and customer service.Thanks Johnny."

2016-10-22

Great value, GREAT customer service

"B2C has lots of beautiful rings at a bargain rate. Having seen many great options, Anthony helped me narrow down to a few choices and helped pick the perfect ring! My fiancé LOVED it and we're getting married in a few months.
Thank you Anthony!

This review was modified by Z.r. on October 22 2016 01:26:01 AM

2016-10-20

"B2C Jewels is a great place to shop for jewelry. My last purchase there was made easy with the help of Shane, who help me decide on a beautiful eternity ring. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality diamonds."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.