Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

6 starts

"I have deal with B2C , I'm more than happy for my purchase with Melwin he is a jewelry professor and gave to me a lot advises helps , I'm totally trust this guy and very satisfy with this deal, I will highest recommendation to my friends , relatives , if they need anything , buy from B2C is a best choice!
B2C , you can 100% trust!
Thank you Melwin!

2017-05-18

very happy with the pendant!!!

"I bought a diamond pendant for my wife from B2C jewels, and she was very happy with it! The quality is exactly the same with what was listed on their website and the certificate! Many thanks to the sale team, especially to Victor for helping me finding and placing the order! I picked some diamonds but some how they were not ready to go, so Victor called me and gave me couple similar avaible options that I finally had picked one for my wife! One again thanks you very much B2C Jewels, definitely come back when I need you guy!"

Unites States
2017-05-15

Top Notch

"I was skeptical about making such a large purchase online sight unseen for something designed to be seen. The online photos are a great help and it's a good idea to do some homework depending on your needs. Even still, the team is very helpful and quickly responds to any questions. The website is quite good too. It was a pleasure working with Simon and the team at B2C, couldn't be happier with my purchase."

2017-05-13

Custom Ring

"Wonderful experience! Alex was great to work with. We designed a fabulous custom engagement ring. It was custom cast, we picked a lovely stone and now we have something unique and special to us! "

2017-05-09

B2C, helpful, experienced, and highly professional

"My experience with B2C was absolutely amazing. My purchase is of high quality and awesome. Simon, Johnny, and Melvin assisted me with my purchase from start to finish. There customer service is the best i have ever encountered. if anyone is interested in loose diamonds, diamond rings, etc, give B2C a call or check out there site, they will not let you down."

2017-05-05

Best customer service

"Amazing customer service, and even more amazing, quality work! If you are shopping for a diamond or an engagement ring, do yourself a favor and ask for Shane, he will give you exactly what you want. "

2017-05-03

A great experience for one of the larger purchases in life. Patricia, in customer service is great.

"When my son decided it was time to get engaged, he came to me for help in buying his engagement ring. We tried local jewelers and didn't feel we were getting the whole story, the selection was small and their pricing high. Then we found B2C Jewels. They have a great website designed to educate the consumer at every level. The definitions of the 4C's and the simple to use slider system helped to balance cost vs beauty. We also found them to be the only online store that would send an exact glass replica of several rings before making a commitment. When he did finally make a decision, their selection of diamonds was huge and their pricing very competitive. During the buying process, they were quick to answer my emails or answer the phone. Their customer service is top notch. Patricia was wonderful in communicating where his ring was all along the process and when it would be sent. The packaging and how the ring is presented was also impressive. They don't cut corners and give great service. We will order again when my second son wants to get engaged.

2017-05-01

B2c jewels

"B2c jewels is known for pioneering the online diamond business. I think they have the largest selection of diamonds. Their sale teams are awesome. I experienced smooth transactions and all the diamonds I ordered were delivered on time. "

2017-04-29

Better than brick an mortar stores

"I was apprehensive about buying jewelry online but with these guys I now feel safe. I have now bought several peices from them each one my fiance loved. They only sell quality stuff and with their prices it is always a safe bet."

2017-04-20

Loose diamond

"I am a regular customer with B2C jewelry store. They have good products and services. Everyone is very helpful especially Victor he always find item that l want. Thanks for the advice and help."

2017-04-12

Best Value, Best Customer Service, Equisite Presentation

"I lost the diamond from my wedding ring over 10 years ago and decided to replace it this year. The local jeweler wanted to charge me almost 5 times the price that I paid with B2C Jewels. I had reservations about purchasing a diamond online, but the customer service I received from Alex with B2C Jewels assured me that my purchase was safe, secure, and legit. I decided on a .25 carat, marquise-cut, Color Grade D, Clarity Grade SI1 diamond. The diamond came to me presented in an exquisite package which prominently displayed the beauty and sparkle of my jewel. The delivery was beyond safe and secure, as the delivery person required an ID and a signature in person. I had a great experience with B2C Jewels and recommend this company to anyone who is in need of a jewel."

2017-04-01

beautiful rock!

"I kept searching for the right rock prior my purchase, B2C jewels had the best selection with the most reasonable price. Their customer service is very responsive, and Johnny was really helpful. The rock took 2-3 days to arrive to B2C then 1 day priority shipping to my place. Package arrived with all certs and papers

Happy with my purchase. Thank you B2C

2017-03-31

Dazzling Experience

"I purchased a beautiful loose diamond with the help of Rio at B2C Jewels. Both the gem and the service outshine the competition and delivered a flawless gem and experience. I highly recommend this vendor!"

2017-03-31

Loose Diamond Purchase from B2C Jewels

"I purchased a diamond for my wife for our 25th wedding anniversary through B2C Jewels and had a wonderful experience. The customer representative, Anthony, was excellent. The prices at B2C Jewels were very competitive--I would highly recommend!"

2017-03-29

Great diamond earring studs.

"Alex was great in finding the best diamonds! B2C Jewels had the best value and price online. Thank you.
James H.

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.