Stores > B2C Jewels

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-09-23

Great company. Highly recommend.

"Awesome jewler. The ring and the service were perfect. Arrived earlier than promissd. Will do business with again."

2016-09-22

Amazing !!

"I worked with Samuel on B2C jewels. Samuel also was able to ship my ring 3 days earlier than what was originally planned. Overall , communication and service was excellent , and I would deal with Samuel and B2C jewels again. Thank you !!!"

2016-09-19

B2c jewels Discount

"you need a Discount on b3cjewels.com
so check it

2016-09-14

Amazing experience for a 4 carat diamond ring, H color, VVSI

"The story started with my husband wanting to give me a nice gift for our tenth anniversary, a three carat diamond ring. At the beginning, we went to several local stores and also checked a few of jewelry stores in Hong Kong when we were traveling. But it did not work out, either because the store did not have what we wanted (at least 3 carats) and we had to wait or because the price was ridiculously high. There are not really a fair market to tell how much is a fair price for a 3 carat diamond with above the average quality. So given its description, you know it is not cheap and it has to be right in all aspects.
I wouldn’t have had so much trust in an online jewelry store and had a perfect ring, if it was not Nick who was responsible for taking care of his customers and patient with their details. My schedule was sometimes flexible and most of the time crazy. I had to send emails to Nick during the night or during the weekend, and sometimes I was out of town or country for a week or even a month with limited access to emails. Nick is always trying to work around my schedule, which is easy to say but hard to be done! He helped me with the change of the design.
So long story short, I finally identified B2C Jewels as my store to purchase this BIG and EXPENSIVE gift. One important reason is Nick, the manager of B2C Jewels. He went out of his way to help me to find the diamond and do the setting in the way I like for the ring. He sent me the diamond, which is VVSI, H color, 3 carat, perfect cutting, for review before he put it on the ring setting. It was so helpful to me that I was assured that I am getting the right stone. Overall, the ring has about 4 caret diamond, really beautiful!!! The price is about half of the price for the same quality in Hong Kong stores, which are thoughts to have the best and competitive prices in the world. My husband and I are quite happy with our purchase. And if we will be likely to come back for more gifts.

This review was modified by Julie2016 on September 14 2016 01:23:51 PM

2016-09-12

Rest easy knowing B2C are pros

"I primarily worked with Johnny at B2C Jewels and he helped me find the perfect diamond for my now fiance. These guys are pros and helped to make a difficult task simple. If you are hesitant about buying online, rest assured these guys are the real deal and offer an excellent product. Only downside was the UPS people mishandling my Overnight package for Friday and extending the delivery to Monday ."

This review was modified by sb3star19 on September 12 2016 07:48:54 AM

2016-09-07

Let Shane be your B2C diamond guy and get him a beer cause you like him so much!

"I decided to look into B2C Jewels after a friend of mine recommended them to me after he went diamond shopping for his engagement. I was a little leary about online jewelry shopping at first but I was not disappointed! Great selection and even greater customer service! Shane was an absolute pleasure to work with and he was very informative and helpful with the whole process. I felt that the great customer service helped me in feeling absolutely positive with my purchase. Told Shane if he is ever in the Houston area to hit me up and we'll grab a beer! "

This review was modified by Trevor1982 on September 08 2016 07:50:46 AM

2016-09-06

Won't find a better online diamond store

"Simon, Rio, and Anthony has the best prices and a large selection of loose diamonds
I should emphasize that they have the best prices online! They are several hundreds of dollars less than your local jewelers. They'll even beat your popular online stores!
But it's not all about price. B2C has a great customer service. I received an image and a video of the diamond I was inquiring about to minimize the concerns of buying a jewel online.

All in all, B2C Jewels is the way to go for buying a diamond online.

Kevin

2016-09-04

Amazing Diamond and Service

"I started looking at B2C jewels because I quickly learned that they had the best prices. along with their great prices they also had excellent customer service. I frequently talked with one of their diamond experts named Anthony who helped me at every step of the way. I would absolutely do buisness with them again and would highly recommend them to anyone. "

This review was modified by nicholasgiangano on September 04 2016 07:01:33 PM

2016-09-02

Excellent service

"I was nervous about completing an online diamond purchase, as I had never done so previously. I did my research before selecting the 1.5carat diamond that met with my budget and desired specifications. My call was promptly answered by Shane, who proved to be very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the procedure for procuring the diamond I had requested online. He ensured that I had a seamless purchase, with email and phone call updates. The receipt of the diamond was very quick even though it was located overseas. The diamond exceeded my expectations! I received several copies of the GIA certificationreport as well. Great experience and much better prices than at a retail jewelry store...and no pressuring from a salesperson. Thanks Shane and B2C Jewels!"

2016-08-25

Excellent Customer Service

"This company really is the best I have ever had jewellery from. The customer service is excellent, patient, understanding, prompt. Lovely people and 5 star service by Anthony. Thank you! "

This review was modified by Johndahu10 on August 29 2016 11:30:12 PM

2016-08-24

Great Job Samuel!!!

"Samuel and his team at B2C took care of business!! From helping me in my selection, to helping my fiancé with some adjustments after o proposed, they were responsive, helpful and timely.

She loves her ring, and it was better than I thought I could do on my budget. I'm very grateful...

This review was modified by TAL11 on August 24 2016 02:58:50 PM

2016-08-22

Very good place to purchase diamond

"I bought diamond from b2cjewels.com and i'm very happy with it. Comparable price, great service. Thanks to Johnny and the team.
Vivien

2016-08-21

AMAZING price for the quality diamond

"I thoroughly shopped around for the perfect diamond for my fiancee. B2C Jewels was absolutely the best vendor I visited. Forget buying in person, the prices are inherently greater because the diamond trades hands so many times and is marked up with each transaction. From what I understand, B2C doesn't hold the diamonds but has access to the information, and they are the only middle man between you and the cutter. These diamonds are certifiably identical to the selection you find in the stores, but the selection is orders of magnitude higher, allowing you to find the EXACT diamond you wish to purchase. For $3600 I found a diamond which cannot realistically be differentiated from a $10,000 stone without using 10x magnification. Don't believe the rubbish the in-store jewelers feed you. I also wasn't worried about safety in shipping because the package was insured and required a signature upon delivery. I also worked the staff by requesting about 30 or so GIA certifications on diamonds that hadn't had them uploaded yet. The customer service was always very understanding and professional. I would use B2C a thousand times over, however I only plan on getting married once, ha. Thank you so much for selling me a phenomenal diamond for a fraction of the price an in-store retailer would. Best wishes!"

This review was modified by SuperNova153 on August 21 2016 09:41:40 AM

2016-08-13

Very nice diamond!

"For me it's the best place to buy diamond!
My Diamond is very nice and clear and now I wonna buy an engagement ring! Thank b2cjewels! Thanks Anthony for your assistance!

This review was modified by Adry on September 18 2016 12:08:43 PM

2016-08-12

Shane's a miracle worker

"I bought a gem from b2cjewels.com and I thought it was almost perfect. Thanks shane and you need a promotion."

This review was modified by chanc3c on August 12 2016 07:44:46 AM

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.