Stores > B2C Jewels

Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-08-24

Great Job Samuel!!!

"Samuel and his team at B2C took care of business!! From helping me in my selection, to helping my fiancé with some adjustments after o proposed, they were responsive, helpful and timely.

She loves her ring, and it was better than I thought I could do on my budget. I'm very grateful...

This review was modified by TAL11 on August 24 2016 02:58:50 PM

2016-08-22

Very good place to purchase diamond

"I bought diamond from b2cjewels.com and i'm very happy with it. Comparable price, great service. Thanks to Johnny and the team.
Vivien

2016-08-21

AMAZING price for the quality diamond

"I thoroughly shopped around for the perfect diamond for my fiancee. B2C Jewels was absolutely the best vendor I visited. Forget buying in person, the prices are inherently greater because the diamond trades hands so many times and is marked up with each transaction. From what I understand, B2C doesn't hold the diamonds but has access to the information, and they are the only middle man between you and the cutter. These diamonds are certifiably identical to the selection you find in the stores, but the selection is orders of magnitude higher, allowing you to find the EXACT diamond you wish to purchase. For $3600 I found a diamond which cannot realistically be differentiated from a $10,000 stone without using 10x magnification. Don't believe the rubbish the in-store jewelers feed you. I also wasn't worried about safety in shipping because the package was insured and required a signature upon delivery. I also worked the staff by requesting about 30 or so GIA certifications on diamonds that hadn't had them uploaded yet. The customer service was always very understanding and professional. I would use B2C a thousand times over, however I only plan on getting married once, ha. Thank you so much for selling me a phenomenal diamond for a fraction of the price an in-store retailer would. Best wishes!"

This review was modified by SuperNova153 on August 21 2016 09:41:40 AM

2016-08-13

Very nice diamond!

"For me it's the best place to buy diamond!
My Diamond is very nice and clear and now I wonna buy an engagement ring! Thank b2cjewels! Thanks Anthony for your assistance!

This review was modified by Adry on August 13 2016 12:49:42 PM

2016-08-12

Shane's a miracle worker

"I bought a gem from b2cjewels.com and I thought it was almost perfect. Thanks shane and you need a promotion."

This review was modified by chanc3c on August 12 2016 07:44:46 AM

2016-08-11

BAIT AND SWITCH

"I placed my order and then was told the diamond had been already sold. Typical "BAIT AND SWITCH". Then "Samuel" tried to sell me a lower quality diamond for a more expensive price. I never write reviews but I am devastated and hope that this does not happen to you. There are many diamond companies online. Don't choose this one. I have proof of this in case you want to verify."

This review was modified by aiber on August 11 2016 07:30:21 AM

2016-07-22

My experience with B2C Jewels

"I purchased a ring for my fiancee with B2C jewels two months ago. Samuel worked with me and helped me to customize a setting. The result was perfect and my fiancee is in love with her ring. The diamond is also very nice, my fiancee got the ring appraised and the feedback from the appraiser were very good regarding the quality of the diamond. In all, I had a very pleasant experience working with B2C Jewels and recommend them to whoever plans on buying their ring online."

This review was modified by fafalarage on July 22 2016 06:05:18 AM

2016-07-07

DIAMOND PURCHASE

"A+ seller, high quality diamond at good price and great customer service. highly recommend these Guys. Ask for Samuel he'll take care of you."

2016-07-06

Happy with purchase!

"Ordering my engagement ring was easy and the customer service I received from Samuel and others was top notch. I have received so many compliments on my emerald cut ring and my fiancé feels the price was exceptional. Will come back to purchase other items!"

This review was modified by bethrandik1 on July 06 2016 07:47:23 AM

2016-07-05

Satisfied

"Great experience. B2C offered the best price, provided fast/secure delivery, and Shane in customer service answered all my questions. 100% would recommend."

2016-07-05

Thanks Shane

" Shane was a pleasure to work with, and the diamond I received was everything I expected. I had an independent jeweler look at the stone under a microscope prior to setting it. He told me that it was impressive, and that I got a very good deal on it. "

This review was modified by irskeith on July 05 2016 09:31:13 AM

2016-07-01

Awesome staff, awesome price

"I bought a GIA triple excellent engagement diamond in June. I looked around on the web and compared against BN, WF etc. I was helped by multiple staff member, and Nick helped me through the entire process. He emailed me photos of diamonds that I was interested in within a short amount of time. The initial diamond was hazy due to strong fluorescence and B2C followed up on the order. Needless to say, I was satisfied with my purchase. I think their service and selection was awesome. They definitely did the right thing and know what they were doing."

This review was modified by Nativenewyorker8 on July 01 2016 08:23:01 AM

2016-06-16

Amazing

"I have a great experience purchase an engagement ring on B2C Jewels. Everyone is very nice especially Shane who notify me on the order and status on the purchase."

2016-06-13

I love my loose diamonds from B2C! Samuel was a great help!

"I just purchased two loose diamonds from B2C Jewels; one marquise and one round. When they arrived I was in awe! Samuel did a great job in helping me pick them out, and was always there for me right away with any questions I had. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company! I can't wait to set these stones! Just stunning! "

This review was modified by StarSpun on June 13 2016 08:43:09 PM

2016-05-26

The best jewel shopping site and experience.

"The B2CJewels website is the best, you can choose every detail of your gift and you will know this is going to be a unique ring in the world.
Thank you Shane for your incredible service.

This review was modified by SergioPO on May 26 2016 01:43:42 PM

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.