B2C Jewels Reviews - b2cjewels.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 79 reviews

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"We had a great experience buying our engagement diamond from B2C specially with the assistance of Mr. Wilson who really showed a great deal of care following-up & contacting us in person to answer all of our inquiries since we expressed our interest for a certain diamond from the very beginning of our purchase.

Christine & Ramiz.

"Excellence services overall.
Reliable & quick advice from B2C representative, Rio.
We will buy more and refer to our friends to B2C Jewels.

Eric

"We purchased a beautiful diamond. Thanks to the customer service of Rio and Wilson!"

" Recently I made a purchase with B2C Jewels, buying something as important as an engagement ring - I was skeptical at first but after talking to live chat assistance they assured me that I was protected and could also get 100% of my money back - no questions asked if I was not satisfied. I chose a diamond and setting - shortly after I was contacted by Samuel from B2C who informed me that the diamond that I choose was not of a quality that they wished to sell me for such a special gift. I was impressed with their honesty since this could of lost the sale for B2C. With Samuels help , I was able to select another diamond that I was happy with and its now being place in the setting. I can't wait to ask my beloved to marry me and present her with such a beautiful ring. "

"I heard about B2C Jewels from Pricescope and was just a little hesitant to order such an expensive piece of jewelry online. However, Rio at B2C Jewels was excellent in handling my questions and providing me with superb customer support and service, and I love my ring! I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else for such a great price and quality. I purchased a platinum diamond wedding band from B2C Jewels and had a fantastic experience. Before ordering online, I called to speak to a representative, Rio, to ensure that they had a 100% satisfaction return policy, which they do. Also, my ring size was not a standard option on their website, so I asked what I should do and Rio gave me clear instructions. He even made a note in their system so that when my order came through they would see that I needed a special ring size. They were prompt in sending out emails to confirm and keep me updated on my order status. I even received a follow-up phone call once they saw that my ring was delivered to ensure all was well! I received my ring in the timeframe specified. It came in secure and excellent packaging. What I was most impressed with was the appraisal report that came with my ring. Other online jewelers don't always provide an appraisal, and even when they do it is not nearly as professional of a report as the one B2C Jewels provides for their jewelry that qualifies for an appraisal. Overall, I am beyond satisfied with B2C Jewels, Rio, and their customer support. Thank you!"

"B2C was efficient, easy to order from, and obviously - MOST importantly - the Diamond is stellar, true to form and description.
A special thank you to "Raymond" of their Customer Service Team, who quickly expedited my order so that I could follow through on my engagement plans.
Buying a Diamond "sight-unseen" is not a recommended process, but after educating myself thoroughly on stones, I was able to determine from the GIA Rating, exactly what I was getting - providing that B2C was accurate and concise.
They ARE, and I am very happy with my purchase from the initial step of calling throughout.
Again, Thank You Raymond and all at B2C.

Rating 8/104/5

"I searched for a diamond for an engagement ring for more than a year online and in various stores. I could not find anywhere that beat B2C's quality and pricing. One might be hesitant to buy diamonds online, but B2C offers excellent customer service with employees who are knowledgeable and patient. They operate according to the Kimberley Process which bans blood diamonds from being sold. Unfortunately they could not inform me of where exactly the diamonds had come from. On more than one occasion B2C was happy to fulfill my request to have photos taken and sent to me of diamonds I was interested in. Their secure website and shipping offer peace of mind if you are hesitant about purchasing a diamond online."

Rating 8/104/5

"Was recommended to B2C from a coworker. Being in the market for a loose diamond their prices were slightly better than Blue Nile. After looking through their inventory I called them and spoke with Wilson. Wilson was very polite and for the most part was easy to work with. I asked and received close up images if about 4 diamonds I was interested in. Because most of their diamonds are located overseas if took about a day to get the images. I finally settled on one and decided to make a purchase. I used the bank wire process on a Wed. And the Diamond was delivered to me the following Monday at 9:30AM. I took the diamond to an independent appraiser and he backed up the GIA certificate that came with the purchase. The diamond was structurally sound and I was pleased.
Only problem I experienced during the whole process was when I tried to use my referral coupon. The email I received had discounts of $25,$50, & $100 off of purchases. There were no exclusions or fine prints listed. When I tried to use it Wilson informed me it wasn't valid on diamond purchases. I explained to him that my email did not say that. The only response he could give was a different link stating exclusions. Without the discount the diamond was only slightly cheaper than Blue Nile and I almost canceled but decided not to. I only hope B2C fixes this problem because it is misleading to the consumer. That is why I give them 4 stars rather than 5.

Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. Wilson was very cordial and followed up to check on my satisfaction as well.

"I recently purchased a diamond from B2C Jewels. I could not be more happy! Samuel, one of the employees, took the time to walk me through the details of the diamond, what to look for in a diamond, and made sure my diamond was put on hold so I could order it without me worrying it would be purchased by someone else. The prices, experience, and ease of purchase are unbeatable. I highly recommend B2C Jewels, thank's again Samuel!"

"I recently purchsed an engagement ring and had an excellent experience from start to finish with B2C. Even when I had to return the ring to be resized, they made the process seamless and trouble free. While I was given great service by several staff members, Samuel went out of his way to make my return experience superb."

"Excellent service. Excellent craftsmanship and more than excellent prices. I was happy to have ordered by fiance's ring from here and trust me she was happier. I always dealt with Rio for my order and he was extremely courteous, understanding and good to talk to. They expedited my order as I was travelling which made it a lot easier."

"I don't normally write reviews unless I have had an exceptional experience, but this was the case with Jerry @ B2C jewels. I had read another good review about him online, so when I was looking to make my purchase I was sure to ask for him! He was excellent at finding what I was looking for, and took it upon himself to reserve the stone that I was thinking was going to be "the one" for me so I could make my decision on it so it wouldn't get taken by anyone else while I made up my mind. From start to finish he was awesome, answering all my questions, always immediately responding to my emails, and if he wasn't going to be in he'd let me know that and also Simon was helpful in letting me know, too if I emailed and wasn't in the office I was notified that he'd get back to me as soon as he was there. They have really great customer service, I was very happy and impressed with that. The stone I selected was overseas and I was AMAZED at how quickly they got it to me, GIA cert enclosed as well. I have ordered a diamond online before (with Blue Nile) and I would NOT use Blue Nile again, not that they weren't ok but that B2C was BETTER. Why pay more at Blue Nile especially when the customer service at B2C is so great?!? Also they all have access to same diamonds, so if you see one you like, they can get it for you. B2C also offers lifetime upgrade, and 30 day return so I felt I could buy with confidence there. I would DEFINITELY buy from them again, and was very happy with the great customer service from Jerry, he also walked me through the wire transfer process which was very easy... This will be part 1 of my review for buying the loose diamond, I am still looking for settings etc. for it and making final decisions for the ring then I can review for that, too. But bottom line customer service was great, prices are better than other online retailers and of course better than physical stores, there is no reason you should buy anywhere else. Usually you only get one thing when you buy big ticket items- good price OR good customer service, but with B2C you definitely get both!! "

"Take a moment to imagine the WORST online shopping experience you've ever had... Well, B2C Jewels is the polar OPPOSITE of that! I wanted to take a few moments, to share my incredible experience in shopping and interacting with B2C. I’ll relate a little of my back story, then show how B2C opened my eyes to a far superior way to make this important purchase.

Diamonds are symbolic, reflecting the rarity and significance of the person that you love, and the love that you share. That symbolism should never manifest itself in materialistic pressures about size or price, but rather beauty, quality and other meaningful attributes. Take time to learn her preferences, and then get educated about buying loose diamonds. Learn more than just the 4C’s, you’ll be thankful that you did.

About three months ago, I began the search to find the right diamond for my [ hopefully :-) ] future fiancé. I worked with chain/brand type jewelers, “direct importer” style jewelers, even my favorite local family-owned jeweler, but always left feeling that I was getting less than what the level of money should buy. Although, there were many beautiful options, the narrative was always that I needed to give up one attribute, to gain another. With a purchase of this magnitude, settling is the last thing any man wants to do. I knew there must be a better way, an option that would achieve the right combination of quality, service, and price. There are many horror stories, casting a grey cloud over the online diamond market, so I’d never considered this an option. However, looking back, I’m glad I gave it a shot.

Enter, B2C. I did a quick search for online sources selling loose diamonds, which took me to PriceScope. The site is a diamond community and search tool that scours dozens of partner sites, listing tens of thousands of loose diamonds for sale. I put in some “yeah, not going to happen” level specifications, and was blown away to see several options, far exceeding my any of my expectations, yet were still within reach… almost all of these showed “B2C Jewels” as the source. Having never heard of B2C before, I was skeptical at best; but felt I should at least explore the option. I reached out to B2C, as I wanted to understand more about them, and how quickly a specific diamond could arrive. Samuel, a member of the customer service team, was very quick to reply, and was courteous, reassuring, and informative. After speaking on Monday with Samuel several additional times, via email and phone, I decided not only was this the stone I had been seeking, but the right source as well. Needless to say, I placed my order that evening. I needed to make sure I had the diamond in hand within the week, so I asked for a Saturday delivery, B2C was happy to oblige. During the week, Samuel kept in contact, told me all kinds if information about the diamond, it’s story, where it was coming from, etc. Samuel called Thursday evening, to tell me that my $25 Saturday Delivery Fee was being refunded. I feared it was due to a delay with my order… however, he proceeded to explain; the diamond had arrived early, and they were overnight shipping it, such that I could have it early Friday. B2C didn’t want to charge me for something “we didn’t provide to you” (even though it reached me faster than promised)… How honest of a business is that? My order arrived via FedEx Friday Morning, as promised. The stone is exceedingly beautiful, far superior to any of the in-store options I’d seen, included all GIA paperwork, laser etching, etc.

All in all, I’m an incredibly satisfied customer, and am happy to spread the word of a company that far exceeded my expectations. B2C is a legitimate business that does exactly what is promised and advertised. I was able to find a diamond, far superior to any in-store option I’d found, and for around the same price. I am excited and proud to give it as a symbol of my love… it’s a stone with meaning, significance and has a great story behind it. I took it to my local jeweler, who is sending it out for the setting, he was amazed at its quality and even took down B2C’s information to use as a source for his store. Thanks to Samuel and B2C for all of your help, you guys definitely have a good thing going!

See below for a list of the “best” diamond from each of the store types I tried; keep in mind all four are within $300 of each other.

Medium Sized Family-Owned Store: 1.02ct, F Color, VS2 Clarity

Direct Importer Style Store: 1.00ct, I Color, VVS1 Clarity

Chain/Brand Store: 1.04ct, G Color, VS2 Clarity

B2C: 1.01ct, E Color, Flawless Clarity, Excellent Cut, Polish and Symmetry (GIA Certified & Laser Inscribed)

"I worked with B2C Jewels on finding an IF Oval diamond 0.8 carats and above. Jerry went above and beyond my expectations. I found a couple of stones I liked, and kept flip-flopping. He ensured that I was able to purchase my favorite stone and was very patient with my multiple calls and emails. I'm delighted with the stellar service I received, and the incredible stone I bought. The prices at B2C are hard to beat, and I really appreciate Jerry's honesty and diligence.

I worked with B2C jewels for a couple of weeks. I initially started out with a J VS2 oval stone, but didn't stick with it due to Jerry's feedback about the color - he recommended that I not buy the stone. He worked with me on the other stones I selected within my budget, and was very quick about getting professional feedback on the stones I liked. I highly recommend working with him or Simon on any diamond purchases.

I received the ring and not only is is gorgeous but it appraised for much more than I paid for it. Simon followed up with me after the purchase as well to ensure that everything was fine. Excellent product and stellar support from Jerry and Simon.

"After months of research on the 4C's I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to get my now-fiancé for an engagement ring. What I did not know was how easy the process would be going through an online jeweler. B2CJewels has such a great selection and the layout makes it easy to find exactly what you want. Samuel was very accommodating and very patient with me as I asked question after question. In the end I was able to get a 1.01 carat VS1 H color diamond in an 18k yellow gold knife edge setting. Exactly what my fiancé wanted. What's even more amazing is that the ring was appraised at about double what I paid. B2Cjewels was such a great find and I will surely be back here to order my wedding bands when the time comes!!"