Stores > B2C Jewels

Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
2017-02-25

Would purchase from B2C again

"I purchased a diamond engagement ring from B2C. The diamond was beautiful, and was accurately described on their website. I worked mostly with Johnny (reference # 120241), and he was very responsive and helpful."

This review was modified by StevenPatS on February 28 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-02-24

Help you every step of the way

"I was in search for a good diamond and a customer representative named Shane really helped me through the process! He made sure I knew what I wanted and told me how the process works. Give that man a Raise! Great service."

This review was modified by Jose115 on February 28 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-02-22

Loose diamond purchase

"I would really recommend this site if you are looking for an online diamond purchase.

Also much appreciate Anthony for his help with my purchase.

This review was modified by m_nasuh on February 24 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-21

Excellent experience

"Great value and customer service. I would not hesitate to order from them again."

This review was modified by dave121670 on February 23 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-15

A Great Experience with B2C

"I ordered my wife's wedding set from B2C 5 years ago and I was very happy with their service as well as exceptional pricing. I recently ordered an additional matching band for our anniversary. Although there was a delay, I was kept updated by Simon and I am very happy with the product I received. Simon also followed up to verify I was happy with my purchase. I will continue to use B2C as my primary Jewelry source."

This review was modified by ConsumerKC on February 17 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-02-03

Impressive quality, but need more attention to details

"Order #123044

Hello,

I bought a matching engagement set for my girlfriend. Broadly speaking, the product is an impressive piece of jewelry. It is worth every single dollar paid for it! I would recommend B2C Jewels to anyone and I am pretty sure I will buy from it again in the future. My only recommendation is to pay more attention to details and go upfront offering additional services and products that might represent an additional value for the customers.

The experience was very satisfactory. Nick was very helpful when assessing me to find the right diamond quality and value for my money. He was extremely knowledgeable to go back and forth with different diamond options. He gave an excellent 24/7 follow up and was flexible enough to accommodate my special requirements regarding custom inscription. As soon as I opened the box I realized that the quality and beauty of the ring set was way beyond my expectations. I am completely satisfied with the purchase!

I would like to recommend B2C Jewels to pay more attention to details (special instructions from customers). Since to order goes through many members of the team, it seems that some instructions got lost in the process even though I requested many times via email. In addition, I believe that agents should be more upfront when offering additional services or products. In my case, I was expecting the appraisal report but it was not included; when asked about it I was told that it is not offered to customers, but I could get it by sending the rings back to B2C (I live overseas - not an option). This report is extremely helpful for resale and insurance purposes; and considering that Jewelry markets abroad do not work like in the USA, appraisal is extremely useful as a point of reference for your investment. I strongly believe that offering this service upfront would represent an added value to all customers, specially for those ones spending a five digit amount.

Besides this inconvenient, I would recommend B2C Jewels, due to its huge database of diamonds and its large jewelry options. In addition the prices are very competitive when compared to other options in the market.

AN

This review was modified by ANavarrete on February 07 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-01-25

Outstanding sales experience from B2C Jewels

"I recently purchased a Radiant 5 carat diamond from B2C Jewels and couldn't have had a more pleasant buying experience. All of the sales staff were very helpful and shipped the diamond out as soon as my payment was received. I highly recommend B2C Jewels and definitely was pleased with my purchase."

This review was modified by socialmedia-43105 on January 27 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-23

B2C Jewels is the way to go! They have great prices for quality diamonds!

"B2C Jewels is an excellent place to find quality diamonds for a low price. I was skeptical about buying a diamond online. I did the research, read the reviews from outside sources, watched the videos about the company, checked the BBB and even looked into the legitimacy of the owner. Everything checked out and I have to say I was very impressed with the results. The customer service was great, Shane was the gentleman that I was working with and he was helpful and polite. Shane sent me follow up emails and pictures of the diamonds that I had interest in. I called to make a change due to an error on my part and Shane took care of it immediately while I was on the phone. Very good customer service! The ring is beautiful and I will refer customers to B2C Jewels and shop with them again myself I'm sure. Thanks again "

This review was modified by adamcbrewster-25205 on January 25 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-23

Love my Diamond!

"Comparing prices, quality and guarentee is what led me to feeling sure of my choice of B2C Jewels. Nick was of tremendous help to make me feel more confident in my decision. I was nervous and had to call a few times and Nick reassured me of all my concerns. I ordered a VS1 1.41 carat diamond and absolutely LOVE it! It is inscripted with the GIA lab number and mapped. My ring is a one of a kind and I couldn't be happier with how gorgeous it is! Thank you B2C Jewels! "

This review was modified by laurie_schmitt on January 25 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-19

B2C Jewels - highly recommend

"Rio is the best customer service rep I've ever met. great service from beginning to end made me comfortable buying my diamond engagement ring online from them. A+"

This review was modified by Aaron23 on January 24 2017 12:00:46 AM

2017-01-10

Above and Beyond Expectations

"B2C AND Shane were absolutely great to work with. So happy I decided to go with them over Blue Nile or White Flash. If you educate yourself on how to pick a diamond you won't be disappointed. "

This review was modified by disp on January 10 2017 04:18:51 AM

2017-01-05

Perfection

"After much research on diamonds and suppliers I decided to use B2C and it was the correct decision!

Excellent customer service from Johnny, using the live chat feature and email correspondence. He assisted with selecting the perfect diamond and requested gemmology eye reports for 6 different stones and recommended the best stone, which was not the most expensive.

The 1 carat SI1 H colour diamond is perfect and eye clean as the gemmology reports detailed. The platinum setting and custom engraving are perfect!

Would recommend B2C to anybody as I have already recommended to several friends looking to purchase engagement rings.

This review was modified by aaronforshaw314 on January 05 2017 06:28:21 AM

2017-01-02

Great service. I will recommend B2C to all my friends.

"Choosing an excellent cut, D color, Flawless clarity diamond for wife isn't a easy task. Anthony has helped out in every detailed ways to get this perfect diamond delivered before the Christmas.

Wife is already thinking an upgrade to a bigger diamond. Anthony will provide the best service in the upgrade process too.

Thank you Anthony!

This review was modified by fultranx on January 02 2017 09:26:04 PM

2016-12-27

Can't get any better!

"B2C jewels can meet your every jewelery need. Best customer service and quality diamonds. I tell all my friends and family to use them. Ask for anything. Super knowledgeable and great customer service. Very polite and a pleasure to work with."

This review was modified by Jazz2384 on December 28 2016 03:46:24 PM

2016-12-27

Diamond purchase

"Excellent follow up and service by Shane "

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.