Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

I would highly recommend B2C Jewels

"I would recommend B2C Jewels and Rio to anyone making a jewelry purchase. They have great prices and quality jewelry. My new ring looks beautiful."

2017-06-20

Outstanding!

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and with the kindness and availability of the client service. Patricia's help has been precious! Highly recommended "

2017-06-15

great assistant

"i had a great experience shopping with b2c jewels
thanks to victor a great agent

2017-06-14

B2C - Great products and great customer service

"I am so very happy with the level of service I received from B2C. I am also happy with all of the efforts from all of the staff, specifically Shane. Thank you for making my engagement moment special. Their products are exactly as promised.

2017-06-12

Great service

"I had a great experience purchasing my diamonds from B2C Jewels with the help of Simon."

2017-05-31

Customer oriented business

"Very attentive and customer oriented business. Alex was particularly helpful, walking me through all the steps. I will definitely shop there again."

2017-05-29

***The most beautiful rings***

"After seeing how beautiful my engagement ring was, I wanted to purchase my band at b2c jewels as well. Patricia and her team helped me find the most perfect band. They always responded to emails within minutes. I would definitely recommend this company!"

2017-05-27

Exceptional diamond and customer service!

"Anthony at b2c was helpful, professional, responsive, and guided me in finding an exceptional diamond. B2C offers great value, information, and high touch customer service in the diamond selection process. I'm extremely happy with my decision to purchase from them and highly recommend Anthony for all of the help he provided. B2C is a trusted and reputable company and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. "

2017-05-26

Nice collection, great service

"I ordered my engagement ring from B2C Jewels, they have a really nice and huge collection with affordable prices, The quality of the ring was amazing, it was exactly as I expected, the Customer Service was so helpful, Patricia was taking care of my order and she was following up with me step by step until I got it, I will definitely keep B2C Jewels in mind for my future orders."

2017-05-18

6 starts

"I have deal with B2C , I'm more than happy for my purchase with Melwin he is a jewelry professor and gave to me a lot advises helps , I'm totally trust this guy and very satisfy with this deal, I will highest recommendation to my friends , relatives , if they need anything , buy from B2C is a best choice!
B2C , you can 100% trust!
Thank you Melwin!

2017-05-18

very happy with the pendant!!!

"I bought a diamond pendant for my wife from B2C jewels, and she was very happy with it! The quality is exactly the same with what was listed on their website and the certificate! Many thanks to the sale team, especially to Victor for helping me finding and placing the order! I picked some diamonds but some how they were not ready to go, so Victor called me and gave me couple similar avaible options that I finally had picked one for my wife! One again thanks you very much B2C Jewels, definitely come back when I need you guy!"

Unites States
2017-05-15

Top Notch

"I was skeptical about making such a large purchase online sight unseen for something designed to be seen. The online photos are a great help and it's a good idea to do some homework depending on your needs. Even still, the team is very helpful and quickly responds to any questions. The website is quite good too. It was a pleasure working with Simon and the team at B2C, couldn't be happier with my purchase."

2017-05-13

Custom Ring

"Wonderful experience! Alex was great to work with. We designed a fabulous custom engagement ring. It was custom cast, we picked a lovely stone and now we have something unique and special to us! "

2017-05-09

B2C, helpful, experienced, and highly professional

"My experience with B2C was absolutely amazing. My purchase is of high quality and awesome. Simon, Johnny, and Melvin assisted me with my purchase from start to finish. There customer service is the best i have ever encountered. if anyone is interested in loose diamonds, diamond rings, etc, give B2C a call or check out there site, they will not let you down."

2017-05-05

Best customer service

"Amazing customer service, and even more amazing, quality work! If you are shopping for a diamond or an engagement ring, do yourself a favor and ask for Shane, he will give you exactly what you want. "

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.