B2C JewelsCoupons

• Fax: (212) 221-3350

Product & services pricing Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"I am extremely happy with what I received from B2C Jewels which was exactly what I ordered at a price better than anywhere else. Wilson was my customer service rep and his service was exceptional."

"Dissatisfied with the inflated prices and poor quality at the brick and mortar jewelers, I began searching online for advice and information on engagement rings. I had found the band that I wanted locally but not the center stone. I stumbled across B2C jewels while googling the cut, size, color, etc. that I had decided upon and found exactly what I was looking for. Skeptical, of course...it seemed so non-traditional but I felt confident after reading positive reviews and speaking with Simon of B2C on the phone so I ordered my perfect stone and even saved more by bank wiring the money. In a few days I had my stone and it was gorgeous...so brilliant, so much fire, just a stunning diamond! Without a loop, I was anxious to see what my local jeweler who will be setting the diamond thought of the clarity and color and was ecstatic when he confirmed the grading report and what I already believed, that I had found a diamond exactly what I had been looking for at a price that no store could come close to. I couldn't be happier! A shout out to Simon and B2C Jewels for their wonderful customer service and product! Brenda M"

"Great overall experience. The staff was excellent in responding. They always responded within a day. Raymond was very helpful throughout the entire process. The ring I received was exactly as promised. They went out of their way to take all the pictures I asked for, and were extremely helpful. "

"Great experience! Raymond made sure my diamond was everything I expected!"

"Excellent product, good value and top notch customer service. I will use B2C again in the future. "

"Excellent Service and Amazing Diamond

This is the second times that I order the loose diamond from internet. I had an excellent experience from B2CJewels (Raymond) from advice on choosing a loose diamond until ship the loose diamond to Thailand and I love this loose diamond.

In the future, I will definitely purchase the loose diamond from B2CJewel.

"Excellent service from B2C jewels and Raymond in particular. I came back to buy a matching wedding band after a great experience when purchasing an engagement ring. Very friendly and helpful customer service team."

"I was on the lookout for a nice heart-shaped diamond, and spent a lot of time researching online and looking at various jewelery dealers, both local and online, trying to find a good diamond to build an engagement ring with, within a limited budget to boot. I came across a recommendation for B2C Jewels and decided to check them out. I was happy to find that they provide information in an education center to help prospective buyers figure out how to find just the right jewelery, which helped in my research. Their tool to let you search their dealer database for loose gems was very easy to use, and really helped me narrow down my search. I found a heart-shaped diamond that I thought was perfect, and fit handily within my budget, so I sent an email to customer service to ask about the diamond, and view a copy of the GIA certificate that accompanied it. Johnny was my primary service rep throughout the transaction, and he was very helpful and patient with my many questions. I also had contact with Samuel and Dexter, who were each likewise helpful and courteous. We thought at first that the diamond I had my eye on had been sold by the dealer, but Johnny put notice in with the dealer that I was interested in the diamond, in case it was actually available. He alerted me a few days later that he had heard back from the dealer, and that the diamond was available! I was so excited. After confirming the availability, we moved forward with the purchase. Samuel helped secure a photo of the actual diamond from the dealer, and Dexter very patiently answered my questions about the quality and characteristics of the diamond once it was in-house. A bank wire transfer and a couple of days later for shipping, and the diamond arrived at my door, and was absolutely gorgeous! I took it to a local jeweler to have it set, and just got the finished product. It is beautiful, and I can't wait to present it to my girl. I am very thankful for all the help from Johnny, Samuel, and Dexter. They were excellent service reps, and helped me snag the "perfect" gem for my girl. I couldn't have done it without their help. I would gladly look to B2C Jewels again in the future for jewelery shopping."

"I had a great experience buying an engagement ring at B2C Jewels. Customer service was excellent."

"B2C Jewels provided great value for money. My rep. (Raymond) was helpful throughout!"

"I am absolutely satisfied with this purchase!!!! I bought two diamonds on B2C. Why I choose B2C? After comparing with at least 8 websites, I found B2C offer me absolutely the best price. The diamonds I received are very very beautiful. My fiance love them and So am I. Thank B2C. Especially thank Ronald!!!! Thank you for your patient and GREAT HELP!!!! I definitely will do another one and introduce my friend to you!"

"Great customer service! I received emails and phone calls to keep me informed of every step in the process of exchanging a diamond I bought from B2C last year for a larger one. Both diamonds appraised at considerably more than the purchase price, I love this company!"

"Great experience with Johnny and Paul. They helped get me the ring in a short time and also worked to answer all of my questions during the process. Would use them again!"

"My representative (Michael) did an awesome job helping me pick and choose the perfect diamond. I already knew some stuff about the 4Cs, but there were numerous amount of loose diamonds to choose from at B2C Jewels. After spending multiple hours several days straight with this representative, he helped me find a great one with great price. In addition, they don't rush you to buy their products either, instead, they said to take your time and choose the "one" you will be happy with. Guess what?! I took my time and chose the one that I'm truly happy with, thanks to you guys! Great service, great team, and exceptional delivery! Will be back for future jewelries with B2C Jewels!"

"I was a bit hesitant buying a diamond ring over the internet because there is no personal contact, but B2C Jewels customer service is excellent and their e-mail and phone service is maybe even better than the service you get at a brick and mortar store. I mainly dealt with Johnny, and he was very helpful finding the right diamond. Although I was a bit late he pushed forward to get the ring delivered in time."

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.