B2C JewelsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

"I purchased a 'D' Internally flawless Pear shaped diamond engagement ring from B2C Jewels and I am 100% satisfied! I assure you, they are a legitimate company who delivered me a stunning diamond. I liked being able to search the diamond inventory by the specifications I entered and I found that when compared to other sites they had better diamonds at lower prices! The LIVE chat feature was pretty cool and very convenient too. I would recommend B2C to anyone looking---and if you're nervous about spending a lot of money online, I feel you b/c I was too. I spent > $10,000 and everything was seamless...got the GIA certification papers, took the diamond to a jeweler here in town and they verified the quality and YES, it's VERY REAL!!! It sparkles and flashes in the sun and even in dim-lit areas...I swear it's crazy and she just stares at it and tells me how beautiful it is! "

"B2C Jewels - an excellent online retailer that I found through pricescope.com. I sought a loose stone for a ring I had and found the perfect stone for it at B2C. Ronald was very patient and reassuring - helpful traits when you're parting with thousands of dollars on an item online. It arrived at the holding location I had specified, packaged very securely."

"I was skeptical purchasing a diamond online, but Samuel at B2C Jewels helped me multiple times in selecting a diamond from their extensive listings. Without Samuel I would have gotten a lower-quality diamond than the one I purchased. I am very pleased at the ring we got and it was exactly what she wanted."

"I write in support of Samuel as one of the best customer service representatives I have ever dealt with on any purchase!

From the first call I could tell that he was genuinely interested in helping me, and that he wanted me to feel comfortable with the different possible options. His call was initiated when the gemologist (if I recall correctly) contacted him about a loose diamond I had ordered.

There was a yellowish-color to the diamond and Samuel called to notify me of this and to offer me a few possible alternatives for other similarly sized and cost diamonds. I ended up replacing the original diamond with one of the selections he had offered.

Throughout the discussion he was very professional, friendly, and patiently answered my questions.

I do plan on ordering from B2CJewels in the future and will gladly contact Samuel to execute my order.

"I am extremely happy with what I received from B2C Jewels which was exactly what I ordered at a price better than anywhere else. Wilson was my customer service rep and his service was exceptional."

"Dissatisfied with the inflated prices and poor quality at the brick and mortar jewelers, I began searching online for advice and information on engagement rings. I had found the band that I wanted locally but not the center stone. I stumbled across B2C jewels while googling the cut, size, color, etc. that I had decided upon and found exactly what I was looking for. Skeptical, of course...it seemed so non-traditional but I felt confident after reading positive reviews and speaking with Simon of B2C on the phone so I ordered my perfect stone and even saved more by bank wiring the money. In a few days I had my stone and it was gorgeous...so brilliant, so much fire, just a stunning diamond! Without a loop, I was anxious to see what my local jeweler who will be setting the diamond thought of the clarity and color and was ecstatic when he confirmed the grading report and what I already believed, that I had found a diamond exactly what I had been looking for at a price that no store could come close to. I couldn't be happier! A shout out to Simon and B2C Jewels for their wonderful customer service and product! Brenda M"

"Great overall experience. The staff was excellent in responding. They always responded within a day. Raymond was very helpful throughout the entire process. The ring I received was exactly as promised. They went out of their way to take all the pictures I asked for, and were extremely helpful. "

"Great experience! Raymond made sure my diamond was everything I expected!"

"Excellent product, good value and top notch customer service. I will use B2C again in the future. "

"Excellent Service and Amazing Diamond

This is the second times that I order the loose diamond from internet. I had an excellent experience from B2CJewels (Raymond) from advice on choosing a loose diamond until ship the loose diamond to Thailand and I love this loose diamond.

In the future, I will definitely purchase the loose diamond from B2CJewel.

"Excellent service from B2C jewels and Raymond in particular. I came back to buy a matching wedding band after a great experience when purchasing an engagement ring. Very friendly and helpful customer service team."

"I was on the lookout for a nice heart-shaped diamond, and spent a lot of time researching online and looking at various jewelery dealers, both local and online, trying to find a good diamond to build an engagement ring with, within a limited budget to boot. I came across a recommendation for B2C Jewels and decided to check them out. I was happy to find that they provide information in an education center to help prospective buyers figure out how to find just the right jewelery, which helped in my research. Their tool to let you search their dealer database for loose gems was very easy to use, and really helped me narrow down my search. I found a heart-shaped diamond that I thought was perfect, and fit handily within my budget, so I sent an email to customer service to ask about the diamond, and view a copy of the GIA certificate that accompanied it. Johnny was my primary service rep throughout the transaction, and he was very helpful and patient with my many questions. I also had contact with Samuel and Dexter, who were each likewise helpful and courteous. We thought at first that the diamond I had my eye on had been sold by the dealer, but Johnny put notice in with the dealer that I was interested in the diamond, in case it was actually available. He alerted me a few days later that he had heard back from the dealer, and that the diamond was available! I was so excited. After confirming the availability, we moved forward with the purchase. Samuel helped secure a photo of the actual diamond from the dealer, and Dexter very patiently answered my questions about the quality and characteristics of the diamond once it was in-house. A bank wire transfer and a couple of days later for shipping, and the diamond arrived at my door, and was absolutely gorgeous! I took it to a local jeweler to have it set, and just got the finished product. It is beautiful, and I can't wait to present it to my girl. I am very thankful for all the help from Johnny, Samuel, and Dexter. They were excellent service reps, and helped me snag the "perfect" gem for my girl. I couldn't have done it without their help. I would gladly look to B2C Jewels again in the future for jewelery shopping."

"I had a great experience buying an engagement ring at B2C Jewels. Customer service was excellent."

"B2C Jewels provided great value for money. My rep. (Raymond) was helpful throughout!"

"I am absolutely satisfied with this purchase!!!! I bought two diamonds on B2C. Why I choose B2C? After comparing with at least 8 websites, I found B2C offer me absolutely the best price. The diamonds I received are very very beautiful. My fiance love them and So am I. Thank B2C. Especially thank Ronald!!!! Thank you for your patient and GREAT HELP!!!! I definitely will do another one and introduce my friend to you!"

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.