B2C JewelsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"I was a bit hesitant buying a diamond ring over the internet because there is no personal contact, but B2C Jewels customer service is excellent and their e-mail and phone service is maybe even better than the service you get at a brick and mortar store. I mainly dealt with Johnny, and he was very helpful finding the right diamond. Although I was a bit late he pushed forward to get the ring delivered in time."

"Great prices, great customer service.

Found the best diamond for the best price on B2C Jewels
(compared with BlueNile, Shane, Costco, diamondreview.com, pricescope.com, etc...)

Although I had problems with wiring the money (B2C's Citibank has blocked it for 1 week on suspicion of wire fraud for unknown reason), this is not B2Cs fault, but their bank.

Thanks to B2C's agents- Wayne, Paul, Simon and Steve who were very helpful in preserving the diamond of my choice during this week for me.

After my money was released, I got it within 2 days.
All what was requested was received.

B2C will be my 1st stop next time when I will need jewelry.

"Michael from b2c helped me find the best diamond that fits my budget. He"ll let you know which diamonds have tints or other defects not listed on GIA reports. He's a trustworthy professional. Had a great experience and will do business with them again. Thanks"

"Jack and the people up at B2C are great. I have bought two stones from them and both purchases were smooth and easy"

"I had received my package today...I love the diamond...I am glad that i could able to know about b2c online. Guys from b2c are really very helpful while selecting the diamond and ring , especially Jack. He answered patiently for every question i asked and he replied details of the diamond with clear information even in non regular hours and he did a great job overall. Nice experience with b2c for the first time. i am initially skeptical but receiving the package and after opening it i felt amazed. Price wise rings are very reasonable and affordable. I am pleasantly surprised that the same diamond and ring costs more in local jeweler stores. I am glad that i purchased here from b2c jewels."

"I would highly recommend this site for purchases online. They have been extremely helpful and attentive to all my needs and concerns, answering all my questions in a very timely manner. And an added bonus is it a sale that is tax free, which helps save a little extra money. I am very pleased."

"I have just recieved my Platinum mens wedding band and am absolutley rapt. I also purchased my fiance's engagement ring & wedding ring form B2C Jewels too. The serrvice on both occasions has been first class. Raymond is a champion & cannot help enough. I would call regularly form Australia and he always gave me time and helped so much with our decision making. I could not reccommend B2C Jewels highly enough. They are champions. Not only the service but the quality is unbelievable. I did lots of research on all of our purchases & the value we got was by far the best. Thansk to Raymond & all involved in making of purchases so easy.
Mark in Australia

"After talking with some local jewelry stores and them trying to peddle their expensive "exclusive" diamonds (that I could find online for cheaper) I decided to look online. B2C didn't have a lot of reviews but what I did see was positive and being able to use a credit card gave me the peace of mind should anything happen. I spent about a month keeping an eye and researching diamonds and once I had a few in mind I took the plunge and contacted B2C to start the ordering process. Raymond was super helpful and friendly, following up with diamonds that were unfortunately out of stock/already purchased and suggesting similar alternatives. Even though I went back and forth many times as I refined my selection Raymond was ever patient. Made the final section. Product was available and immediately shipped out to me (air overnight). Box was totally discrete and well packaged, no one would have guessed what it was. Had the diamond inspected locally and my appraiser couldn't believe how beautiful it was along with the fantastic price.

Top quality service, product is as described, fast & secure shipping. Massive SAVINGS and more selection with photos that I couldn't find anywhere else.

I know where I'll be buying any future diamonds from again.

"Great and prompt customer support, they answered all questions big and small very promptly. Everyone was helpful, and prices were unbeatable!"

" am a gemologist and jeweler.
This vendor is tops on many levels
I dealt with many individuals in this company to complete my transaction
All are equally knowledgeable, helpful and eager to please.
With my current transaction, Samuel truly stood out.
I love working with him. So knowledgeable, personable and really caring. We worked together to create a spectacular eternity band.
The stones were E flawless. I am truly delighted and will continue to work with Samuel.
There is not enough praise I can give this individual.
His knowledge, service are second to none.
Ofcourse if you are looking for exceptional value, I recommend you shop here.
The extra effort the team provides and service is second to none.
This will now be my personal one-stop shopping for jewelry needs.

"Great engagement ring and customised wedding band to match. All service personnel were polite and helpful but my representative Samuel was particularly so. He ensured I had a wonderful shopping experience and all the requests I made were honoured in timely fashion, no matter how peculiar. "

"Great experience acquiring an engagement ring. After thorough research they offered the best price/value product and was extremely surprised at the great service Raymond, and the rest of the customer service staff gave me throughout the order process."

"Wilson and B2C Jewels made ordering my engagement ring an easy and stress free process. The ring was of the highest quality and craftsmanship, my fiancee and I couldn't be happier. Do not hesitate to use this company, they are first class. I couldn't have done it without all of Wilson's help and patience, thank you!"

"I was really hesitant to purchase a diamond on-line, but after researching B2C, I felt confident. My representative, Wilson, was very responsive, and able to answer my questions and concerns. I was shopping for an emerald diamond to replace one that I had lost from my wedding band. I went to local jewelers to get pricing for just the mounting, to have a new diamond mounted in my existing ring - and their prices were twice what B2C quoted me. I decided to have B2C do the mounting as well, so I sent my ring (with insurance) to B2C. They notified me as SOON as my ring arrived, and then I worked with both Wilson and Serven (the diamond expert) concerning the mounting. Serven had an excellent suggestion on a slightly different way of mounting the diamond - that made it more secure - and made it look more like a part of my ring (rather than a diamond just sticking up out of four prongs). I LOVE the way it looks! The whole experience was good – and FAST SERVICE. I have already recommended B2C to one of my friends!"

"B2cjewels was a absolute pleasure to deal with. It was a international order to Australia, and throughout the buying process the customer service was exceptional. The quality of the ring was outstanding and every detail requested was done to perfection.

*Emails were replied to within hours.

*Always kept up to date with progress.

*Fast shipping and excellent packaging.

*The best price out of all the online diamond retailers

A special thank you to Simon for all his assistance.

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.