B2C JewelsCoupons

• Fax: (212) 221-3350

Product & services pricing Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"Excellent service from B2C jewels and Raymond in particular. I came back to buy a matching wedding band after a great experience when purchasing an engagement ring. Very friendly and helpful customer service team."

"I was on the lookout for a nice heart-shaped diamond, and spent a lot of time researching online and looking at various jewelery dealers, both local and online, trying to find a good diamond to build an engagement ring with, within a limited budget to boot. I came across a recommendation for B2C Jewels and decided to check them out. I was happy to find that they provide information in an education center to help prospective buyers figure out how to find just the right jewelery, which helped in my research. Their tool to let you search their dealer database for loose gems was very easy to use, and really helped me narrow down my search. I found a heart-shaped diamond that I thought was perfect, and fit handily within my budget, so I sent an email to customer service to ask about the diamond, and view a copy of the GIA certificate that accompanied it. Johnny was my primary service rep throughout the transaction, and he was very helpful and patient with my many questions. I also had contact with Samuel and Dexter, who were each likewise helpful and courteous. We thought at first that the diamond I had my eye on had been sold by the dealer, but Johnny put notice in with the dealer that I was interested in the diamond, in case it was actually available. He alerted me a few days later that he had heard back from the dealer, and that the diamond was available! I was so excited. After confirming the availability, we moved forward with the purchase. Samuel helped secure a photo of the actual diamond from the dealer, and Dexter very patiently answered my questions about the quality and characteristics of the diamond once it was in-house. A bank wire transfer and a couple of days later for shipping, and the diamond arrived at my door, and was absolutely gorgeous! I took it to a local jeweler to have it set, and just got the finished product. It is beautiful, and I can't wait to present it to my girl. I am very thankful for all the help from Johnny, Samuel, and Dexter. They were excellent service reps, and helped me snag the "perfect" gem for my girl. I couldn't have done it without their help. I would gladly look to B2C Jewels again in the future for jewelery shopping."

"I had a great experience buying an engagement ring at B2C Jewels. Customer service was excellent."

"B2C Jewels provided great value for money. My rep. (Raymond) was helpful throughout!"

"I am absolutely satisfied with this purchase!!!! I bought two diamonds on B2C. Why I choose B2C? After comparing with at least 8 websites, I found B2C offer me absolutely the best price. The diamonds I received are very very beautiful. My fiance love them and So am I. Thank B2C. Especially thank Ronald!!!! Thank you for your patient and GREAT HELP!!!! I definitely will do another one and introduce my friend to you!"

"Great customer service! I received emails and phone calls to keep me informed of every step in the process of exchanging a diamond I bought from B2C last year for a larger one. Both diamonds appraised at considerably more than the purchase price, I love this company!"

"Great experience with Johnny and Paul. They helped get me the ring in a short time and also worked to answer all of my questions during the process. Would use them again!"

"My representative (Michael) did an awesome job helping me pick and choose the perfect diamond. I already knew some stuff about the 4Cs, but there were numerous amount of loose diamonds to choose from at B2C Jewels. After spending multiple hours several days straight with this representative, he helped me find a great one with great price. In addition, they don't rush you to buy their products either, instead, they said to take your time and choose the "one" you will be happy with. Guess what?! I took my time and chose the one that I'm truly happy with, thanks to you guys! Great service, great team, and exceptional delivery! Will be back for future jewelries with B2C Jewels!"

"I was a bit hesitant buying a diamond ring over the internet because there is no personal contact, but B2C Jewels customer service is excellent and their e-mail and phone service is maybe even better than the service you get at a brick and mortar store. I mainly dealt with Johnny, and he was very helpful finding the right diamond. Although I was a bit late he pushed forward to get the ring delivered in time."

"Great prices, great customer service.

Found the best diamond for the best price on B2C Jewels
(compared with BlueNile, Shane, Costco, diamondreview.com, pricescope.com, etc...)

Although I had problems with wiring the money (B2C's Citibank has blocked it for 1 week on suspicion of wire fraud for unknown reason), this is not B2Cs fault, but their bank.

Thanks to B2C's agents- Wayne, Paul, Simon and Steve who were very helpful in preserving the diamond of my choice during this week for me.

After my money was released, I got it within 2 days.
All what was requested was received.

B2C will be my 1st stop next time when I will need jewelry.

"Michael from b2c helped me find the best diamond that fits my budget. He"ll let you know which diamonds have tints or other defects not listed on GIA reports. He's a trustworthy professional. Had a great experience and will do business with them again. Thanks"

"Jack and the people up at B2C are great. I have bought two stones from them and both purchases were smooth and easy"

"I had received my package today...I love the diamond...I am glad that i could able to know about b2c online. Guys from b2c are really very helpful while selecting the diamond and ring , especially Jack. He answered patiently for every question i asked and he replied details of the diamond with clear information even in non regular hours and he did a great job overall. Nice experience with b2c for the first time. i am initially skeptical but receiving the package and after opening it i felt amazed. Price wise rings are very reasonable and affordable. I am pleasantly surprised that the same diamond and ring costs more in local jeweler stores. I am glad that i purchased here from b2c jewels."

"I would highly recommend this site for purchases online. They have been extremely helpful and attentive to all my needs and concerns, answering all my questions in a very timely manner. And an added bonus is it a sale that is tax free, which helps save a little extra money. I am very pleased."

"I have just recieved my Platinum mens wedding band and am absolutley rapt. I also purchased my fiance's engagement ring & wedding ring form B2C Jewels too. The serrvice on both occasions has been first class. Raymond is a champion & cannot help enough. I would call regularly form Australia and he always gave me time and helped so much with our decision making. I could not reccommend B2C Jewels highly enough. They are champions. Not only the service but the quality is unbelievable. I did lots of research on all of our purchases & the value we got was by far the best. Thansk to Raymond & all involved in making of purchases so easy.
Mark in Australia

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.