Stores > B2C Jewels

Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

2016-07-07

DIAMOND PURCHASE

"A+ seller, high quality diamond at good price and great customer service. highly recommend these Guys. Ask for Samuel he'll take care of you."

2016-07-06

Happy with purchase!

"Ordering my engagement ring was easy and the customer service I received from Samuel and others was top notch. I have received so many compliments on my emerald cut ring and my fiancé feels the price was exceptional. Will come back to purchase other items!"

This review was modified by bethrandik1 on July 06 2016 07:47:23 AM

2016-07-05

Satisfied

"Great experience. B2C offered the best price, provided fast/secure delivery, and Shane in customer service answered all my questions. 100% would recommend."

2016-07-05

Thanks Shane

" Shane was a pleasure to work with, and the diamond I received was everything I expected. I had an independent jeweler look at the stone under a microscope prior to setting it. He told me that it was impressive, and that I got a very good deal on it. "

This review was modified by irskeith on July 05 2016 09:31:13 AM

2016-07-01

Awesome staff, awesome price

"I bought a GIA triple excellent engagement diamond in June. I looked around on the web and compared against BN, WF etc. I was helped by multiple staff member, and Nick helped me through the entire process. He emailed me photos of diamonds that I was interested in within a short amount of time. The initial diamond was hazy due to strong fluorescence and B2C followed up on the order. Needless to say, I was satisfied with my purchase. I think their service and selection was awesome. They definitely did the right thing and know what they were doing."

This review was modified by Nativenewyorker8 on July 01 2016 08:23:01 AM

2016-06-16

Amazing

"I have a great experience purchase an engagement ring on B2C Jewels. Everyone is very nice especially Shane who notify me on the order and status on the purchase."

2016-06-13

I love my loose diamonds from B2C! Samuel was a great help!

"I just purchased two loose diamonds from B2C Jewels; one marquise and one round. When they arrived I was in awe! Samuel did a great job in helping me pick them out, and was always there for me right away with any questions I had. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company! I can't wait to set these stones! Just stunning! "

This review was modified by StarSpun on June 13 2016 08:43:09 PM

2016-05-26

The best jewel shopping site and experience.

"The B2CJewels website is the best, you can choose every detail of your gift and you will know this is going to be a unique ring in the world.
Thank you Shane for your incredible service.

This review was modified by SergioPO on May 26 2016 01:43:42 PM

2016-04-25

Couldn't be happier!

"B2C Jewels blows their competition out of the water. A few added benefits that you would not know about unless you have completed a transaction with them: They have real photos of the diamond you are requesting, as well as scientific images. They ensure that the diamond you choose is in stock before they take your money (Zoara did not... still waiting on that refund). Once you've ordered, you get a personal call from customer service, in my case that was Shane, and they detail out every set for you, so you know what to expect. Shane informed me that he would receive the diamond first, and inspect it in person, prior to mailing it to me. This is a HUGE added benefit, so that it is not coming directly from the vendor. B2C Jewels sees every diamond they send out, which is a vast difference from it's competitors. Even with this added step, I received the diamond in days of ordering, and it was much more beautiful that even I expected! I couldn't be happier with my experience from beginning to end!"

This review was modified by Reestew on April 25 2016 09:01:33 AM

2016-04-20

Great Service!

"I worked predominantly with Shane at B2C Jewels. He was kind, courteous, and accommodating. He and his team were consistent in their communication to me regarding potential options for me to purchase. Once I narrowed down my selection, Shane was able to help me place my order and follow up to make sure I was satisfied. I would recommend B2C Jewels to others because of the great experience they provided to me."

This review was modified by saee0002 on April 20 2016 09:03:52 PM

2016-04-05

engagement ring

"I love shopping at B2C Jewels. Shane who helped me on my order and he was very great on my order. He will email and call to let you know the status of the shipment from step one until it is delivery."

This review was modified by lamdao on April 05 2016 12:15:34 PM

2016-04-05

B2C Jewels, a great buying experience.

"Working with Johnny at B2C was great!

Johnny are very attentive, and sourced me all of the information I needed to make my purchase. ASET, Idealscope, Videos, Pictures, and Heart and Arrow Images. Try doing that on blue nile! Their prices are much cheaper than blue nile as well!

The only downside was their upgrade policy, you can upgrade your diamond minus a 20% restocking fee, although part of this good because they are typically 10% cheaper than their other online competitors, so not too bad. Just something to consider.

The goods come in a discreet package and get to you from overseas quickly. They do not drop ship like blue nile, as B2C's gemologists review every item sent to them.

All in all a great experience.

This review was modified by CPaculdo on April 05 2016 02:04:55 AM

2016-03-17

Great Service

"Working with B2C Jewels was great. Ronald did a great job walking me through everything to help ease any fears that I had about ordering over the internet. The 1.8ct ring is beautiful and when it initially came in the wrong size (my fault), they quickly corrected it in the same professional manner in which they handled my order. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by Yrrk on March 17 2016 09:15:21 AM

2016-03-14

Very Happy

"Did my research, made the purchase, Samuel contacted me and helped with the order. Product received QUICKLY, wife is happy. Do not think it could go smoother. The diamond was priced lower than all others I found."

2016-03-06

very happy with my B2C Jewels choice

"B2C and Johnny helped me a lot to take a big decision of my life. Found there best price and very nice ring I got it faster than I was expected. My girlfriend is very happy with it.

The service is excellent and because I went a bit bigger (7.5 instead of 7) they are helping me to have it resized at no cost. That is really great. Thank you Johnny.

Nic

This review was modified by nicusan on March 06 2016 11:46:24 PM

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.