Stores > B2C Jewels

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review B2C Jewels by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Highly Recommed B2C Jewels

"B2C Jewels exceeded all my expectations in my 2.70 carat loose stone purchase. I shopped multiple Jewelers and found the best deal and customer service support at B2C Jewels. My sales representative Anita made the buying experience go very smooth, and her follow up was exceptional. I would highly recommend B2C Jewels and Anita to all prospective Jewelry shoppers world wide.

Joe S.

2017-08-11

Nervous purchasing an engagement ring...

"...but couldn't be happier with my experience overall!! One of the biggest purchases of my life was made easy by Shane and the B2C team- they were very helpful along every step of the process and delivered me and my fiance a beautiful ring within an admittedly tight window.

I couldn't be more pleased with the process from start to finish and as an aside, the box that the sent the ring in for presentation was an absolutely perfect way to propose. My fiance loves the ring and I'm happy with the price I paid! Everyone wins!

2017-08-11

Purchase from abroad - best experience

"I looked at quite a few diamonds and Alex made sure that I had photos, GIA certificates and even a video of the winner - so it was easy to pick the diamond. Great service, follow up and expertise. "

Superb Experience in B2C Jewels

"Wonderful website, easy to use and very intuitive. Exceptional customer support from Patricia, very professional and prompt when it comes to assisting me. I will surely recommend B2C Jewels to my friends and families."

2017-08-09

Fantastic service

"I'd been doing diamond research and knew exactly what I wanted. I found B2C Jewels online and read their reviews. I created an account & started my diamond search. Alex and team were very helpful and quickly sent GIA reports via email that I requested. I found the diamond and setting that I wanted & placed the order. I could not be more happy with the engagement ring. The wife to be is also very pleased. "

2017-08-05

Beautiful Custom Engagement Ring

"I had a beautiful custom engagement made by B2C. The experience of working with Anita was a wonderful one right from concept to final product. The finished ring looked better than I had expected. Amazing craftmanship and detail in the ring. Would recommend B2C without a doubt."

2017-07-31

Excellent experience!

"The team at B2C was instrumental in helping us get the perfect ring! The education they provide on diamonds mixed with excellent customer service was unparalleled. Anita kept in continual contact ensuring we were getting exactly what we had in mind. The ring is gorgeous. I love it!"

2017-07-30

Loose diamond purchase

"I was hesitant at first to buy a loose diamond online but after researching prices at other places B2cjewles had a great price advantage, I was working with a guy named victor and he was very helpful through the entire process, I am very pleased with my purchase and I will be buying more from B2cjewles in the future.

2017-07-27

Excellent Quality

"Although the website did not have a picture of my diamond, the quality of the diamond once it arrived, was exactly was I hoping for it to be.

Nick thank you for your help.

2017-07-25

B2C Jewels Review

"Dealing with B2C Jewels was a pleasure. Anthony was excellent in his customer service and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend. "

2017-07-20

I have had one of the best experiences … kudos the the customer rep team. I had the best customer service experiences ever

"I have had one of the best experiences with B2C jewels. I bought a diamond solitaire ring for my wife as a present for her 29th bday. I did some research online trying to find the best place online or in stores for genuine diamond rings and landed on B2C. I was sceptical at first since I had never bought jewellery online and didn't know how it would turn out. I ultimately pressed the button and put in a request for an expedited delivery. Within two days I got a call and I spoke with Anita- a customer rep with B2C. She was very professional, informative and assured me that she would get the ring delivered ahead of time and also assured me that, in an off-chance that I don't like the ring, I could return it and get a new one sent back.
I got the ring two days in advance and my wife loved it. She says it's been one of my best buys and is very happy with B2C. B2C will be our go to place for all of our future jewellery buys.

2017-07-20

Amazing experience. Highly recommended

"The ring I ordered arrived quickly, and it's absolutely stunning. I'm very impressed with B2C jewels all-around, especially with the customer service. E-mails were answered promptly by Rio every time. I'm very pleased!"

2017-07-06

Quality and Affordability

"I purchased my wife's engagement and wedding rings from B2C. Despite their exceptional online reviews, I was a bit hesitant making such an expensive purchase without having seen the rings in person, but my wife loved her rings. The quality was superb, and the pricing was very competitive. Shane, my customer rep, was also very helpful. "

2017-06-30

Great service

"Great service, johnny was extremely helpful whenever we need him"

2017-06-29

Great Diamonds

"I ordered my engagement ring diamond from B2C Jewels 1.72 ct cushion cut, they have a really nice and huge collection with affordable prices, The quality of the stone was amazing for the price, it was beyond what I expected, the Customer Service was so helpful, Pascal was taking care of my order and she was following up with me step by step until I got it, I will definitely keep B2C Jewels in mind for my future orders.""

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.