Stores > B2C Jewels

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

Great value, GREAT customer service

"B2C has lots of beautiful rings at a bargain rate. Having seen many great options, Anthony helped me narrow down to a few choices and helped pick the perfect ring! My fiancé LOVED it and we're getting married in a few months.
Thank you Anthony!

This review was modified by Z.r. on October 22 2016 01:26:01 AM

"B2C Jewels is a great place to shop for jewelry. My last purchase there was made easy with the help of Shane, who help me decide on a beautiful eternity ring. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality diamonds."

Great experience with B2Cjewels.com!

"I had an outstanding experience with B2Cjewels.com! Samuel, my diamond rep, was extremely helpful every step on the way. I'll definitely use them again for future purchases. The 3.5 carat loose diamond was set by their jewelers as requested and looks beautiful!"

This review was modified by Jogle007 on October 11 2016 08:24:44 AM

Quality diamonds, excellent services, great price.

" I must admit that I was skeptical at the beginning because It was my first time buying a diamond on-line, but am very glad I went ahead with it. The diamond was exactly what I had expected and I probably paid 10-15% less than what I would have paid at local jewelry store.
I worked with Shane, whom was very polite, professional, patient and attentive throughout the entire purchase. He followed up after I received my ring to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the purchase. Even though I was the one that gave him the wrong ring size, he happily extended my return deadline, paid for shipping both ways, and resized my ring, all at no additional charge. I am very impressed with the price, quality, service, and especially with Shane !!!

This review was modified by deply on October 06 2016 04:51:42 PM

Easy breezy

"They did a great job sourcing videos, pictures and certificates. Shane was great. Never a bad attitude about my requests. I checked the GIA inscription and certificate I got and everything matched up. "

This review was modified by RRDD245 on September 28 2016 02:27:06 PM

Excellent Experience

"Anthony kept helping with my jewelry search long after I'd have given up were I in his position. Excellent customer service. Very happy with what I ended up getting."

This review was modified by Pery on September 27 2016 01:33:09 PM

Good ordering experience and price

"I picked my engagement ring from B2C Jewels since their diamond prices were the lowest of all the online retailers I priced. They had free shipping and the best prices so I decided to go with them. Nick was very helpful with the whole process and they shipped fast and free with a tracking number that had to be signed for. "

This review was modified by tallscott on September 26 2016 07:32:01 AM

Great company. Highly recommend.

"Awesome jewler. The ring and the service were perfect. Arrived earlier than promissd. Will do business with again."

Amazing !!

"I worked with Samuel on B2C jewels. Samuel also was able to ship my ring 3 days earlier than what was originally planned. Overall , communication and service was excellent , and I would deal with Samuel and B2C jewels again. Thank you !!!"

B2c jewels Discount

"you need a Discount on b3cjewels.com
so check it

Amazing experience for a 4 carat diamond ring, H color, VVSI

"The story started with my husband wanting to give me a nice gift for our tenth anniversary, a three carat diamond ring. At the beginning, we went to several local stores and also checked a few of jewelry stores in Hong Kong when we were traveling. But it did not work out, either because the store did not have what we wanted (at least 3 carats) and we had to wait or because the price was ridiculously high. There are not really a fair market to tell how much is a fair price for a 3 carat diamond with above the average quality. So given its description, you know it is not cheap and it has to be right in all aspects.
I wouldn’t have had so much trust in an online jewelry store and had a perfect ring, if it was not Nick who was responsible for taking care of his customers and patient with their details. My schedule was sometimes flexible and most of the time crazy. I had to send emails to Nick during the night or during the weekend, and sometimes I was out of town or country for a week or even a month with limited access to emails. Nick is always trying to work around my schedule, which is easy to say but hard to be done! He helped me with the change of the design.
So long story short, I finally identified B2C Jewels as my store to purchase this BIG and EXPENSIVE gift. One important reason is Nick, the manager of B2C Jewels. He went out of his way to help me to find the diamond and do the setting in the way I like for the ring. He sent me the diamond, which is VVSI, H color, 3 carat, perfect cutting, for review before he put it on the ring setting. It was so helpful to me that I was assured that I am getting the right stone. Overall, the ring has about 4 caret diamond, really beautiful!!! The price is about half of the price for the same quality in Hong Kong stores, which are thoughts to have the best and competitive prices in the world. My husband and I are quite happy with our purchase. And if we will be likely to come back for more gifts.

This review was modified by Julie2016 on September 14 2016 01:23:51 PM

Rest easy knowing B2C are pros

"I primarily worked with Johnny at B2C Jewels and he helped me find the perfect diamond for my now fiance. These guys are pros and helped to make a difficult task simple. If you are hesitant about buying online, rest assured these guys are the real deal and offer an excellent product. Only downside was the UPS people mishandling my Overnight package for Friday and extending the delivery to Monday ."

This review was modified by sb3star19 on September 12 2016 07:48:54 AM

Let Shane be your B2C diamond guy and get him a beer cause you like him so much!

"I decided to look into B2C Jewels after a friend of mine recommended them to me after he went diamond shopping for his engagement. I was a little leary about online jewelry shopping at first but I was not disappointed! Great selection and even greater customer service! Shane was an absolute pleasure to work with and he was very informative and helpful with the whole process. I felt that the great customer service helped me in feeling absolutely positive with my purchase. Told Shane if he is ever in the Houston area to hit me up and we'll grab a beer! "

This review was modified by Trevor1982 on September 08 2016 07:50:46 AM

Won't find a better online diamond store

"Simon, Rio, and Anthony has the best prices and a large selection of loose diamonds
I should emphasize that they have the best prices online! They are several hundreds of dollars less than your local jewelers. They'll even beat your popular online stores!
But it's not all about price. B2C has a great customer service. I received an image and a video of the diamond I was inquiring about to minimize the concerns of buying a jewel online.

All in all, B2C Jewels is the way to go for buying a diamond online.

Amazing Diamond and Service

"I started looking at B2C jewels because I quickly learned that they had the best prices. along with their great prices they also had excellent customer service. I frequently talked with one of their diamond experts named Anthony who helped me at every step of the way. I would absolutely do buisness with them again and would highly recommend them to anyone. "

This review was modified by nicholasgiangano on September 04 2016 07:01:33 PM

Share B2C Jewels's store rating

B2C Jewels is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B2C Jewels is a merchant member
B2C Jewels participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.