Aztrucks.com Reviews - aztrucks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 140 reviews

Aztrucks.com is not a merchant member
Aztrucks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This is the first time I ordered from here. AZTrucks was the only place online that had what I was looking for. Finding the correct spare tire mount for my truck was easy. It arrived sooner than expected. Thank you."

Rating 4/102/5

"Still after 3 weeks I haven't got my Jackrabbit cover. Got one of two items! "

"quick and easy the product fit great"

"Even though we had to return it, the service handling all of this was great!

Thanks!

"It was easy to find the product that I was looking for (rear window for Ford F150); their price was the best; delivery was super fast; the product is top notch. "

"Great price and great fit."

"The item I ordered was delivered in a timely manner and product is of good quality and fits perfectly."

"Service was just great and I was very happy with the parts I ordered. Will use Aztrucks again. "

"They dont deliver international where i live"

"Good service. Shipping was quicker than expected. Price was reasonable. Product was exactly as advertised and very easy to install. "

"The initial order was backordered and didn't arrive, but we re-ordered with a different product and they came through. Very happy with the product and the service once the initial issue was resolved."

"The price was good & the ordering processing was very simple.
Thank You.

"Part fit great and looks very good.The part was packaged well and the shipping was quick. Thank you
J Fox

Rating 4/102/5

"It took just over a week for your company to put the order in to tonnoroll for them to ship it out to me. I know this because I was also in contact with them after a week went by and I didn't get any shipping info from your company."

Rating 8/104/5

"Package got here in less time than expected. I didn't like that there was a pre authorized hold on my account. Other than that pretty satisfied. "