• Address: 2420 Tarpley Rd
    • Customer Support: 469-574-0240
    • Business Hours: 9-6 CST Mon- Fri
    • Fax: 469-442-0606

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I was looking for quantity two of a hard to find item and called to confirm availability since the website showed a large number in stock. The customer service rep stated that the item was in stock so I placed an order. Four days later I had not received any kind of shipping update so I called customer service again. I was told that the item was out of stock and may take weeks to ship. I confirmed that the website still showed stock and asked my order to be cancelled. This company obviously has no handle on whether items are in stock and the stock status on the website is an outright lie.

"They have terrible customer service. After not sending the item I bought through rakuten.com (after waiting 3 times the estimated shipping time) I contacted them asking for an update and they never replied. I had to get help from rakuten.com to contact me on their behalf and they still didn't respond. 15 days later they responded to rakuten.com and lied saying they already sent me an email but they never did. They are liars and very shady. Do NOT do business with them."

modified review This review was modified by caustiq on January 28 2014 08:28:50 PM

"Horrible customer service. Went back and forth with them after my card couldn't go through. I couldn't understand the person from the call center. Even went through Paypal over the phone and they still couldn't figure it out. It took 3 days of messing around before I finally cancelled my order. Save yourself some time and a headache and buy from somebody else. You will thank me later."

modified review This review was modified by jcwarrior50 on January 18 2014 10:13:38 AM

"Well, they did have the item i needed and couldn't find anywhere else, but...not only was the price jacked up (i can almost allow for the fact that they were the only source) but the shipping is ridiculous. $12 shipping for an item that weighs ounces, isn't all that fragile, and costs $35?"

modified review This review was modified by RobynH66 on September 09 2013 06:15:17 PM

"I've never ordered from you, so this is my first. The price is great!!! thanks, Diane"

"I placed an international order, about 10 days later my credit card got hacked.
listen to all the reviews and don't give them your card details.

ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK !!!!
IT NEVER IS

"POOR SERVICE!!!! placed a order for a keyboard said it was in stock on line a couple days later no update on the status of the order so i emailed them and got a automatic response saying it is out of stock. Well I asked whats the time frame im looking at when are you getting any other in and so on. I have sent a total of 5 emails tried calling them no luck either, out of those 5 emails I got 1! automatic response and that was it. I even ordered A keyboard from CHINA and they updated me on my status and they didnt even type in any way proper English! at least they tried to update me on my order....here no they can care less about you no CUSTOMER SERVICES what so ever. And my keyboard from CHINA already came in the mail and where is my order from this place? yup hasent changed in 2 weeks havent even shipped it out yet. They just want your money! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE go anywhere but here!!! To be honest giving them 1 star is being way way way too nice. Dont trust this place at all you will be disappointed just like the rest of us. THIS PLACE SUCKS! STAY AWAY!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by J0uRn3Y on January 14 2013 10:16:48 PM

"Tried to order two laptop harddrives.

Website was wonky and kept returning "page not found" messages when I tried to finalize the order. Finally switched my payment method and the order completed.

Went to account order status to doublecheck particulars, and found the orders previously listed as "page not found" listed as completed.

Called 800 number to ask that duplicate orders be cancelled, got message, left message with order numbers and my phone number for a callback.

Heard nothing from Aztek for over a week. Website still listed duplicate orders. Attempts to cancel online resulted in "page not found" message again. Called 800, got human, found none of the drives had even been shipped, a week later.

Cancelled orders and called Walmart to order a unit I could pickup to satisfy customer today.

"Aztek Computers to number one, hi hi."

"i ordered a monitor and it's been a week but they havent shipped out yet because my shipping address was not the same as the billing address. Called them up so many times. Slow process. Now they are asking me to verify my email address just because mine is end with .jp! Ridiculous!! I just called them again and cancelled this order.Unsatisfied! Wasted my whole week for nothing!"

modified review This review was modified by reviewwriter1 on November 07 2012 11:49:57 AM

"Because of several various problems with this company I have now been waiting 94 days for my order to be sent. Originally I waited 3 weeks to receive my product in the mail. Eventually I contacted customer service for an explanation and they told me there was a problem with my order but I needed to call to fix it. They told me to call before 5 on week days but they never told me which time zone so after several attempts of trying to call on my lunch breaks I finally called at 3 am to verify the order so they could send it. I waited another three weeks and did not receive the product so I checked the order online but now finally they say they don't even actually own the product after all. They don't know when, if ever, I will receive it. When I go online to cancel the order the website says I can't cancel the order because "oops!" the page does not exist. Now I'm contacting them AGAIN so I won't be charged several months from now for a product I've already waited 94 days to receive.

The only reason I put up with them for so long was because the item is listed $20 cheaper than any other site! (It's probably because this company is disorganized and they didn't even have the item to begin with).

modified review This review was modified by LittleParadise on October 09 2012 05:22:52 PM

seancmadison's Avatar
not useing cowboom.com

"hard to make online purchase and shipping is WAY too expensive will not use site again best buy or staples shipping and prices are way better. also just now i found on best buy .com same card for $13 with free shipping."

"Aztek computers is beautiful and reasonable price"

"Placed order and received immediate confirmation for the "in-stock" item. Two weeks later, still nothing, so I called and was advised that the item is not in stock and they're not sure when it will be. Of course, I never got an email advising me of this fact. Cancelled the order without issue and received immediate confirmation of that. My card was not charged, but I wasted two weeks of waiting for nothing. Very poor etiquette. Will never shop there again."

"Order placed for a part showing two in stock on 04/30/2012. Received an immediate order confirmation/invoice e-mail, thought all was well. The information provided on the order (Customer ID & Order #) never worked on the online Order Status tool, so I had to continually call. I made three different calls over the course of 2 weeks requesting order status/shipping information, was told repeatedly that they were awaiting stock to fulfill my order (regardless of the fact that it still showed available on the website and there was no indication that the order would take longer than normal to fill).

Fast forward to exactly three weeks after the date of the order, I called Aztek Computers at 469-574-0240 and was informed that an e-mail was sent on 05/04/2012 stating that they were not going to be able to fill the order. I obviously never received that e-mail, and it was not mentioned during the previous times I called. The notes the previous CSRs referred to were magically deleted, and they showed "no contact" with me even though I always provided the order number while calling.

Do not order from this company, their website does not know how to accurately track inventory, their CSRs are useless, and the actual customer service skills are severely lacking. Horrible.

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member
Aztek Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!