Stores > Aztek Computers

support@aztekcomputers.com
      469-574-0240

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Aztek Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Awesome service

""The service is great, and fast and the prices are always fair.. I know some people out there are big cheapo's and you can usually find a better price somewhere out there on the web but for just a couple of dollars more you can have outstanding service with a fair price. My packages always come on time but if there is a problem I know that my Sales rep at Aztek Computers will always handles the issue. I am working with Brian Wilson at Aztek Computer (105) !!!""

2016-12-01

Crap service, crap product

"Sent me a non functioning monitor. no return, no replace, no customer service... No more business from me or anyone I know. Seriously, stay away."

2016-11-23

Ordered P8Q77-M and it works great!

"Was looking for a refurbished motherboard. Their site listed this item and said to call. I called and the rep was able to find a vendor to give me this board for 100$ + shipping. This is as good as a deal as I could find. The reseller was in the US! I had it coming to me in two days. Got it, and it works great just like it's supposed to. Warning, these guys are Indian. You want to communicate with them on the phone at all times. Make sure you know what you are agreeing to and know what you are getting. Their site is kind of janky, and your password is sent back to you in an email message, make sure whatever password you use with their site isn't your main one. They were very respectful and courteous. Seems like most of their email correspondence is actually done manually, take this good or bad i guess. Check your spam folder when you order!"

2016-02-26

Very deceptive!!

"Ive been a powerseller for 15 years on Ebay and just had our first dealings w Aztec Computers. Their ebay user name is sanjay109 and they buy their refurb equip on ebay and have it dropped shipped to you/their unsuspecting consumer. Fine by me but if your going to pay $999.95 for a DMX-I 4208 printer likely hes just going to buy it from a seller like me for $300 or less and cross his fingers it works as it should.
His buyer had a problem with the unit they bought from us and he was the biggest brown star I've ever had to deal with. Problem was the lady that bought the big heavy printer dropped it & blamed it on the shipping/packaging, total bs since I shipped it so it was nearly bomb proof. One of dozens were shipped out.
Then it gets returned and its not even the printer that was shipped to them...wtf ...absolute worst & so was his customer.
Im going to report them to their state BBB, their State's Attorney General,
ic3.gov report & US postal inspector online fraud

You've been warned

2016-02-23

Very good support even after the order

"The follow up of our order was handled very well and Aztek garantueed the delivery dates and verified the quality of the deliverables. When a component was missing Aztek delivered the missing element on short term"

2015-08-12

"Good company, good service, good people... keep it up. recommended to everyone. Thank you aztek computers."

2015-08-11

"It was a wonderful experience shopping with aztek computers. 5 out of 5 for service ;)"

2015-07-27

"Found a product on their web site. Great price, beating their competitors. Ordered the part and was invoiced. Then, received an email stating that the part was not available, and that the vendor increased the cost by approximately $40. They explained to me that I could either pay the difference, or cancel the order. Very disappointed that they offered a part for a price, then stating it was out of stock and that justified the ability for them to charge me an additional $40 on my order. I would not do business with this vendor."

2015-04-10

"When I had a question about a hard-to-find part for my copier, they responded to my email almost immediately, which in itself, almost blew my mind! But when they actually had a part that I, literally, could not find ANYWHERE, I was thrilled. AND they shipped it to me in 3 days. The customer service was outstanding, and I am a very happy customer."

2014-12-08

"We love aztekcomputers the have great products."

2014-03-03

"I was looking for quantity two of a hard to find item and called to confirm availability since the website showed a large number in stock. The customer service rep stated that the item was in stock so I placed an order. Four days later I had not received any kind of shipping update so I called customer service again. I was told that the item was out of stock and may take weeks to ship. I confirmed that the website still showed stock and asked my order to be cancelled. This company obviously has no handle on whether items are in stock and the stock status on the website is an outright lie.

2014-01-28

"They have terrible customer service. After not sending the item I bought through rakuten.com (after waiting 3 times the estimated shipping time) I contacted them asking for an update and they never replied. I had to get help from rakuten.com to contact me on their behalf and they still didn't respond. 15 days later they responded to rakuten.com and lied saying they already sent me an email but they never did. They are liars and very shady. Do NOT do business with them."

2014-01-18

"Horrible customer service. Went back and forth with them after my card couldn't go through. I couldn't understand the person from the call center. Even went through Paypal over the phone and they still couldn't figure it out. It took 3 days of messing around before I finally cancelled my order. Save yourself some time and a headache and buy from somebody else. You will thank me later."

2013-09-09

"Well, they did have the item i needed and couldn't find anywhere else, but...not only was the price jacked up (i can almost allow for the fact that they were the only source) but the shipping is ridiculous. $12 shipping for an item that weighs ounces, isn't all that fragile, and costs $35?"

2013-02-19

"I've never ordered from you, so this is my first. The price is great!!! thanks, Diane"

Share Aztek Computers's store rating

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member
Aztek Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!