Stores > Aztek Computers

• Fax: 469-442-0606

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-23

Ordered P8Q77-M and it works great!

"Was looking for a refurbished motherboard. Their site listed this item and said to call. I called and the rep was able to find a vendor to give me this board for 100$ + shipping. This is as good as a deal as I could find. The reseller was in the US! I had it coming to me in two days. Got it, and it works great just like it's supposed to. Warning, these guys are Indian. You want to communicate with them on the phone at all times. Make sure you know what you are agreeing to and know what you are getting. Their site is kind of janky, and your password is sent back to you in an email message, make sure whatever password you use with their site isn't your main one. They were very respectful and courteous. Seems like most of their email correspondence is actually done manually, take this good or bad i guess. Check your spam folder when you order!"

2016-02-26

Very deceptive!!

"Ive been a powerseller for 15 years on Ebay and just had our first dealings w Aztec Computers. Their ebay user name is sanjay109 and they buy their refurb equip on ebay and have it dropped shipped to you/their unsuspecting consumer. Fine by me but if your going to pay $999.95 for a DMX-I 4208 printer likely hes just going to buy it from a seller like me for $300 or less and cross his fingers it works as it should.
His buyer had a problem with the unit they bought from us and he was the biggest brown star I've ever had to deal with. Problem was the lady that bought the big heavy printer dropped it & blamed it on the shipping/packaging, total bs since I shipped it so it was nearly bomb proof. One of dozens were shipped out.
Then it gets returned and its not even the printer that was shipped to them...wtf ...absolute worst & so was his customer.
Im going to report them to their state BBB, their State's Attorney General,
ic3.gov report & US postal inspector online fraud

You've been warned

This review was modified by chompahs on February 26 2016 12:10:49 PM

2016-02-23

Very good support even after the order

"The follow up of our order was handled very well and Aztek garantueed the delivery dates and verified the quality of the deliverables. When a component was missing Aztek delivered the missing element on short term"

This review was modified by geoklo on February 23 2016 02:26:52 PM

2015-08-12

"Good company, good service, good people... keep it up. recommended to everyone. Thank you aztek computers."

2015-08-11

"It was a wonderful experience shopping with aztek computers. 5 out of 5 for service ;)"

2015-07-27

"Found a product on their web site. Great price, beating their competitors. Ordered the part and was invoiced. Then, received an email stating that the part was not available, and that the vendor increased the cost by approximately $40. They explained to me that I could either pay the difference, or cancel the order. Very disappointed that they offered a part for a price, then stating it was out of stock and that justified the ability for them to charge me an additional $40 on my order. I would not do business with this vendor."

This review was modified by englertchrisa on July 27 2015 09:44:34 AM

2015-04-10

"When I had a question about a hard-to-find part for my copier, they responded to my email almost immediately, which in itself, almost blew my mind! But when they actually had a part that I, literally, could not find ANYWHERE, I was thrilled. AND they shipped it to me in 3 days. The customer service was outstanding, and I am a very happy customer."

This review was modified by chipmunk.lynn on April 10 2015 03:50:53 PM

2014-12-08

"We love aztekcomputers the have great products."

This review was modified by Jsam1234 on December 08 2014 09:52:28 AM

2014-03-03

"I was looking for quantity two of a hard to find item and called to confirm availability since the website showed a large number in stock. The customer service rep stated that the item was in stock so I placed an order. Four days later I had not received any kind of shipping update so I called customer service again. I was told that the item was out of stock and may take weeks to ship. I confirmed that the website still showed stock and asked my order to be cancelled. This company obviously has no handle on whether items are in stock and the stock status on the website is an outright lie.

2014-01-28

"They have terrible customer service. After not sending the item I bought through rakuten.com (after waiting 3 times the estimated shipping time) I contacted them asking for an update and they never replied. I had to get help from rakuten.com to contact me on their behalf and they still didn't respond. 15 days later they responded to rakuten.com and lied saying they already sent me an email but they never did. They are liars and very shady. Do NOT do business with them."

This review was modified by caustiq on January 28 2014 08:28:50 PM

2014-01-18

"Horrible customer service. Went back and forth with them after my card couldn't go through. I couldn't understand the person from the call center. Even went through Paypal over the phone and they still couldn't figure it out. It took 3 days of messing around before I finally cancelled my order. Save yourself some time and a headache and buy from somebody else. You will thank me later."

This review was modified by jcwarrior50 on January 18 2014 10:13:38 AM

2013-09-09

"Well, they did have the item i needed and couldn't find anywhere else, but...not only was the price jacked up (i can almost allow for the fact that they were the only source) but the shipping is ridiculous. $12 shipping for an item that weighs ounces, isn't all that fragile, and costs $35?"

This review was modified by RobynH66 on September 09 2013 06:15:17 PM

2013-02-19

"I've never ordered from you, so this is my first. The price is great!!! thanks, Diane"

2013-01-17

"I placed an international order, about 10 days later my credit card got hacked.
listen to all the reviews and don't give them your card details.

ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK !!!!
IT NEVER IS

2013-01-14

"POOR SERVICE!!!! placed a order for a keyboard said it was in stock on line a couple days later no update on the status of the order so i emailed them and got a automatic response saying it is out of stock. Well I asked whats the time frame im looking at when are you getting any other in and so on. I have sent a total of 5 emails tried calling them no luck either, out of those 5 emails I got 1! automatic response and that was it. I even ordered A keyboard from CHINA and they updated me on my status and they didnt even type in any way proper English! at least they tried to update me on my order....here no they can care less about you no CUSTOMER SERVICES what so ever. And my keyboard from CHINA already came in the mail and where is my order from this place? yup hasent changed in 2 weeks havent even shipped it out yet. They just want your money! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE go anywhere but here!!! To be honest giving them 1 star is being way way way too nice. Dont trust this place at all you will be disappointed just like the rest of us. THIS PLACE SUCKS! STAY AWAY!!!!!"

This review was modified by J0uRn3Y on January 14 2013 10:16:48 PM

Share Aztek Computers's store rating

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member
Aztek Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!