• Rating 0.17/10 56 reviews

Aztek Computers is not a merchant member
    Aztek Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Aztek Computers contact information

• Address: 2420 Tarpley Rd
    • Contact: support@aztekcomputers.com
    • Phone: 469-574-0240
    • Customer Support: 469-574-0240
    • Business Hours: 9-6 CST Mon- Fri
    • Fax: 469-442-0606

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I was looking for quantity two of a hard to find item and called to confirm availability since the website showed a large number in stock. The customer service rep stated that the item was in stock so I placed an order. Four days later I had not received any kind of shipping update so I called customer service again. I was told that the item was out of stock and may take weeks to ship. I confirmed that the website still showed stock and asked my order to be cancelled. This company obviously has no handle on whether items are in stock and the stock status on the website is an outright lie.

"They have terrible customer service. After not sending the item I bought through rakuten.com (after waiting 3 times the estimated shipping time) I contacted them asking for an update and they never replied. I had to get help from rakuten.com to contact me on their behalf and they still didn't respond. 15 days later they responded to rakuten.com and lied saying they already sent me an email but they never did. They are liars and very shady. Do NOT do business with them."

modified review This review was modified by caustiq on January 28 2014 08:28:50 PM

"Horrible customer service. Went back and forth with them after my card couldn't go through. I couldn't understand the person from the call center. Even went through Paypal over the phone and they still couldn't figure it out. It took 3 days of messing around before I finally cancelled my order. Save yourself some time and a headache and buy from somebody else. You will thank me later."

modified review This review was modified by jcwarrior50 on January 18 2014 10:13:38 AM

"Tried to order two laptop harddrives.

Website was wonky and kept returning "page not found" messages when I tried to finalize the order. Finally switched my payment method and the order completed.

Went to account order status to doublecheck particulars, and found the orders previously listed as "page not found" listed as completed.

Called 800 number to ask that duplicate orders be cancelled, got message, left message with order numbers and my phone number for a callback.

Heard nothing from Aztek for over a week. Website still listed duplicate orders. Attempts to cancel online resulted in "page not found" message again. Called 800, got human, found none of the drives had even been shipped, a week later.

Cancelled orders and called Walmart to order a unit I could pickup to satisfy customer today.

"i ordered a monitor and it's been a week but they havent shipped out yet because my shipping address was not the same as the billing address. Called them up so many times. Slow process. Now they are asking me to verify my email address just because mine is end with .jp! Ridiculous!! I just called them again and cancelled this order.Unsatisfied! Wasted my whole week for nothing!"

modified review This review was modified by reviewwriter1 on November 07 2012 11:49:57 AM

"Because of several various problems with this company I have now been waiting 94 days for my order to be sent. Originally I waited 3 weeks to receive my product in the mail. Eventually I contacted customer service for an explanation and they told me there was a problem with my order but I needed to call to fix it. They told me to call before 5 on week days but they never told me which time zone so after several attempts of trying to call on my lunch breaks I finally called at 3 am to verify the order so they could send it. I waited another three weeks and did not receive the product so I checked the order online but now finally they say they don't even actually own the product after all. They don't know when, if ever, I will receive it. When I go online to cancel the order the website says I can't cancel the order because "oops!" the page does not exist. Now I'm contacting them AGAIN so I won't be charged several months from now for a product I've already waited 94 days to receive.

The only reason I put up with them for so long was because the item is listed $20 cheaper than any other site! (It's probably because this company is disorganized and they didn't even have the item to begin with).

modified review This review was modified by LittleParadise on October 09 2012 05:22:52 PM

"Placed order and received immediate confirmation for the "in-stock" item. Two weeks later, still nothing, so I called and was advised that the item is not in stock and they're not sure when it will be. Of course, I never got an email advising me of this fact. Cancelled the order without issue and received immediate confirmation of that. My card was not charged, but I wasted two weeks of waiting for nothing. Very poor etiquette. Will never shop there again."

"Order placed for a part showing two in stock on 04/30/2012. Received an immediate order confirmation/invoice e-mail, thought all was well. The information provided on the order (Customer ID & Order #) never worked on the online Order Status tool, so I had to continually call. I made three different calls over the course of 2 weeks requesting order status/shipping information, was told repeatedly that they were awaiting stock to fulfill my order (regardless of the fact that it still showed available on the website and there was no indication that the order would take longer than normal to fill).

Fast forward to exactly three weeks after the date of the order, I called Aztek Computers at 469-574-0240 and was informed that an e-mail was sent on 05/04/2012 stating that they were not going to be able to fill the order. I obviously never received that e-mail, and it was not mentioned during the previous times I called. The notes the previous CSRs referred to were magically deleted, and they showed "no contact" with me even though I always provided the order number while calling.

Do not order from this company, their website does not know how to accurately track inventory, their CSRs are useless, and the actual customer service skills are severely lacking. Horrible.

"Never again...Placed order on 13 Feb 2012,received email saying it will take 10-12 days. Another email followed, surprise, surprise - OUT OF STOCK. Finally another email saying sent and Tracking Info will follow. Of course, this never happened. After email requests for this info, and finally phone calls (from Australia), on 22nd Feb, was told that order was processed (again!!).Will get Tracking Info in 24/478 hrs - Never happened. Only after threatening to lodge a complaint with authorities, did I receive an email on 30th March saying that the item had been sent (again!!!) AND with tracking info. I count myself lucky after reading some other reviews, that the item actually arrived on 16th April - some 9 weeks after order was placed. NEVER AGAIN...."

"*** Beware of Aztek *** Just went through an unresolved BBB arbitrated dispute with Aztek. They indicated having stock on a part which I ordered and paid for including shipping. When the shipment arrived, I found that I received the wrong (used) part from a third party eBay vendor. Aztek went out and ordered a used part of off eBay and had it delivered to me as if they sent it, They didn't know enough about the part to even order the correct one. They agreed to refund my out-of-pocket costs for their mistakes, but failed to live up to their promise."

"My experience is the same. They claim to have something in stock but send a note the item is out of stock. Tried cancelling and re-ordering - got the same routine."

"Without doubt THE WORST company I have ever dealt with. This issue is still not resolved. I still do not have the item that I ordered 2.5 months ago. Details are below.

All of my contact with this company has been through a Sales Executive called Anju Gopi and in the latter stages the manager, Zahid.

12/15/11
I ordered a remote control from Aztek Computers (online). I have my order confirmation that states that shipping will take 5-7 days.

1/5/12
Received an email from Aztek Computers, telling me that my item was out of stock and asking me to be patient.

1/6/12
I received the same "out of stock" email again.

1/10/12
I received an email telling me that my item was on "credit hold" because there was an issue with my credit card. I called the company to give my credit card details again. After doing this I was told that everything had gone through and my item could be shipped.

1/11/12
I received an emailing confirming what I was told on the phone the previous day

1/18/12
Received another email telling me that the item was out of stock and asking me to be patient. I called the company to find out what was going on. Ms. Gopi told me that she would check with the Sales Team and get back to me.

1/23/12
Received an email telling me that they were checking on my order and would get back to me.

1/30/12
Received an email saying that my item was "awaiting tracking information". A few minutes after this, I received another email telling me to disregard the previous email as it was intended for a different customer, but that my order was also "awaiting tracking information". I then emailed the company again to find out what was happening with my order. In the emailed response, I was told that my credit card had gone through successfully, my order had been processed and that I would be emailed tracking information by midnight that night. I did not receive that tracking information.

1/31/12
I emailed again, asking about my item and outlining the inconvenience that this was causing me. Later that day I received an email that simply said "Current Order Status: Shipped". Another email followed, with an apology for the inconvenience caused. It also stated that my item was shipped but they could not provide tracking information, since it was shipped first class. The email said that my item would arrive "next week". It did not arrive.

2/10/12
I emailed the company telling them that I would contact the Better Business Bureau if I did not receive a satisfactory response from them by the end of the day on 2/13/12

2/13/12
I emailed them again, reminding them that I was going to contact the BBB if I did not hear from them by the end of the day. They did not respond, so I called them and insisted on the speaking with the manager. I was told that the manager would call me back. A few minutes later the manager, Zahid, called me. He apologized for the problems I had experienced and told me that my item would definitely arrive by Wednesday (2/15/12)

2/16/12
As the item did not arrive as promised, I called Zahid. He said he would have to call me back in 20 minutes, after he had looked at the details of my order. He did not call back, so after 30 mins, I called him again. He offered to ship another item to me as the first one must have got lost in the mail. I told him that he must send me tracking information this time and that he should refund my shipping costs. He agreed to both of these requests and promised to ship the item the following day. I also asked him to check my shipping address to confirm that he had the right one.

2/21/12
I am still waiting for the tracking information.

"I too had my credit card info stolen by these dirtbags after cancelling an order that was reportedly out of stock.

Bunch of liars and thieves. Never order from them.

"This company is SCAM!! I ordered software from them, the order summary said it would be delivered in 5-7 days. A week later, I had not gotten a shipping notice, so I emailed them - no response. I called 3 days later and spoke to Zahid Kinnare. He told me that "someone had ordered the last one just before I placed my order." Convenient. I asked when they would get more in, and he said 5-7 days. After a total of 15 days, I still had no communication, and they were still "out of stock." I canceled my order

When I went back and read the reviews, there were a TON of people with the same experience as me. One guy had his credit card stolen from this place! When I looked at the "5-Star" reviews they got, it was all crap like "great store," which some were reviews written by people called "Kinnare" (sound familiar?) and "aztekc."

These people are LIARS and CHEATS! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!! The funny thing is, I just checked and the software is still marked as "1 left In Stock!!" I'm contacting the BBB.

"THEIR WEBSITE MISREPRESENTS THEIR STOCK. I ordered a camera through Aztek on 11/28/2011 (and agreed to pay extra for same-day shipping) because their site showed in was in stock. I checked my order the next day and saw it had not shipped, so called customer service.

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS but ultimately not helpful. I was told the camera was back-ordered and was expected within a week. It's now been well over a week, my daughter's birthday is ruined, and my order still hasn't shipped. I have now cancelled and ordered from a seller on Ebay.

Throughout this process, I have periodically checked Aztek's website to see if they showed the camera as "out of stock" or "back-ordered." They have not changed its status: the site still indicates Aztek has them in stock.