Awardpedia.com Reviews - awardpedia.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

Awardpedia.com is not a merchant member
Awardpedia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was amazed by the service I got from Awardpedia.com. I found on Google that they were offering a board game for $20.83, while Amazon listed the same game at $38.50. But when I went to their site, it simply referred me to Amazon and to the higher price. I wrote to them to complain, and they explain that Amazon prices keep changing.

However, the next day they wrote back to me to let me know that Amazon had reduced its price to $20.83 again, and I was able to buy the game at a much lower price. I was very surprised and pleased that they followed up in this way, and my daughter was delighted that I now was willing to buy her this game!

Harriet

"Great prices and quick service. The quick Award guide saves me so much time in choosing which one to purchase."

"I had a wonderful experience with Awardpedia -- easy to find award-winning titles listed by year and merit, especially love the Google Book Preview and MP3 clip widget. Highly recommended to people who're looking to buy reputable, high quality products."