Stores > Avon

• Avon

"Tried to order deodorant at avon.com. It said you could select fragrance - you could not. I emailed them about this and received a reply saying their email was messed up and it went to the wrong department. However they didn't forward it to the correct department. Finally I ordered it in the smaller size (cost more) because I could select preference on that. NEXT THEY DOUBLE-BILLED MY BANK ACCOUNT. The account is used for internet purchases only so I had only put enough in there to cover the purchase. Oh oh - overdraft time. I called AVON and they said it was just a "hold". What the...? They said they would call my bank and release it. Next I got an email saying they couldn't do it and I would have to straighten it out. ALL I WANTED WAS SOME DEODORANT!

Update: To be fair, I did receive the order and all ended up fine with the bank. I really wanted the large size and had to order small though. Their web site is screwed up.

This review was modified by renocasino on August 27 2010 08:35:59 PM

"I bought a handful of mostly cosmetic pieces during a sale. My order shipped promptly and all 8 items arrived at the same time. They even sent me a tracking number the next day."

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US

"I've ordered three times so far from this company. No bad experience. Free shipping promotion. Received everything very well packaged.

Avon shipped the item the next day.

This review was modified by zeta on September 20 2013 01:18:44 AM

"I ordered from them, they charged my credit card, but never shipped the product. Terrible service. I'll have to call my credit card company to try to cancel the charge."

"Ordered a "Cutie Bear the Holiday Huggable" that was on sale as an early Christmas present for my girlfriend. Recieved an order confirmation, then a few days later received an short and unapologetic email that my order had been canceled "because they could not ship it". What kind of garbage is that? These people seriously need to get their act together, talk about an amateur online presence. Probably they just invent sale items that they have no intent of filling orders for because they want to sell their overpriced makeup. My recommendation is to stay far FAR away from these guys. (I havnt been credited back on my CC yet btw, I guess a chargeback is what will be required to get my money back from these theives.)"

Share Avon's store rating

Avon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Avon is not a merchant member
Avon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!