Avidmax OutfitCoupons

"Great store. Ordered Redington Rise 2 reel, backing and line at a GREAT price. I asked if they could install the line and change the retrieve from left hand to right hand. NO problem. Arrived complete with everything done correctly in a timely manner.
Have already re-ordered some additional product, and same good service.

"Bunch of tools. I ordered spare spools for my Redington Drift fly reel. They did not have titanium spools available online. I contacted them and got told they do have them in stock and that they're just not showing up online. So I ordered 2 black ones online and in the order notes refer to our email conversation and clearly state that I want the titanium ones. Package arrived today, yip, you guessed it, black ones. Now I need to ship them internationally at my own cost because someone cannot read or follow simple instructions. I'm speechless. "

modified review This review was modified by trousertrout on June 20 2014 01:30:57 AM

"Great seller, quick delivery, and the item was exactly as described!"

"Best thing about this whole experience is the shipping end of things.
First off the shipping is free.
Second, they mail it the same day you order it.
Third, I received my stuff in 4 days.
Fourth, they use fedex and allow you to track the location of your order.
With how most online retailers are these days they tax you hard on shipping. It's like, "come on here, doesn't cost you 5 bucks to ship 3 oz. of synthetic bait".
Thanks again guys, I will be coming back for more of your good service.

"Impressed with customer service -- respond quickly and very helpful."

"Product arrived quickly! Thanks!"

"I found the prices to be competitive, the ordering so easy (no shipping!) and arrival very prompt. I will definitely go to Avidmax Outfitters the next time I need something."

"Loved their website. They had the best price for the product I wanted and free shipping. They were out of the color I ordered but called me the next day to let me know and I changed the order. Would definitely shop on their website again."

"I purchased a Cotton Carrier Camera Vest System as a Christmas gift, and had it shipped to an address different than my billing address. They promptly called to verify my credit card information and confirm that it was indeed me who made the purchase. After everything was verified they processed my order and it arrived within a few days. Delivery was prompt and customer service was very professional and polite. "

"I have made around 4 purchases so far throughout the years from this seller, and have never been disappointed once. Merchandises were all as described and shipped immediately after ordered."

"Avid has a very good webcsite. Clear,easy to use, easy to go back & forth from products to cart, easy to check, change and verify your order before checkout. Products are very good (my Reddington fly rod has served me very well, and was bought at a good price). The current daily sales offer some great prices."

The Big Island of Hawaii

"Quick delivery even to Hawaii. Option to ship USPS Priority mail is great. Bag is perfect for what I want it for. Short outings with my camera gear. Nikon D800 and 4 lens + accessories."

"Best price I could find, quick delivery. Will shop there again."

"Very quick delivery, well ahead of date that was sent for expectation. On sale items purchased had a price that could not be beat anywhere on the web that I could find. Free shipping sealed the deal. I'll be back!"

"Avidmax was very helpful, they didn't have an item I requested and they went out of their way to find one in their shop and delivered very timely."

Avidmax Outfitters / Avidmax.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Avidmax Outfitters / Avidmax.com is not a merchant member
Avidmax Outfitters / Avidmax.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!