"Avenue Sound is a team of electronic geniuses whom I trust completely. Although my experience with them is limited to their Freeport store, I assume that their Patchogue technicians are equally adept. A few years ago the Freeport store technicians did a fantastic job installing the stereo system in my car, as well as a hard-wired cellphone system that enables me to speak on my cellphone through my car speakers. More recently, they came to my rescue when I encountered a serious problem. On December 19, 2010, my car would not start. I had it towed to my local mechanic, one of whose employees worked on my car and got it started. Later that day, I noticed that the cellphone system was not functioning. Next day, I drove to the Freeport store and left my car with them. That night I learned from Shef, one of their great technicians, that my radar deflector system had been damaged beyond repair; that the wiring associated with the cellphone system had been damaged; and that wires associated with the ignition system had been left exposed inside the dashboard, creating a dangerous situation. I authorized Shef to make the necessary repairs and replacements and he did so beautifully. The technicians here are the best!

My local mechanic initially refused to reimburse me for any portion of the money I had to pay Avenue Sound to fix the damage caused, at his direction, by his well-intentioned but incompetent employee. However, after I posted negative reviews of his business on the Internet, he saw the light and reimbursed me a mutually agreeable amount. In fairness to him, I then changed my negative reviews to positive ones.

"I ordered from their website, and a couple days passed with no tracking number. They didnt have the product in stock but gladly substituted for what was. Im very happy with the cutsomer service and shipping charges. They even gave me advice on how to rewire the subwoofers, product is authentic and brand new. Lastly their customer service is very helpful and dont rush you off the phone, I talked to Paul and Chef both seem to have very extensive knowledege of car audio."

"Bieng as this is the first time ive ordered from avenuesound.com i didnt expect to much. was refered to them from someone but i really dont trust alot of sites. after dealing with dealercostcaraudio i was very weary. I ordered the DDX714 . . . waited for it and didnt get any shipment email after 4 days. so i called them and they informed me they where out of stock. i wasnt suprised of wat i was told so i sighed and asked where does that leave me. They set me up with a newer version of the system and got it out to me the very next day. i was very suprised...i give them Five stars for Customer Service and keepin the customer happy...this is my first review and glad it goes to them. i will be making more purchases from them in the future...i hope lol"

modified review This review was modified by tazyboy28 on December 10 2010 10:59:37 PM

Avenue Sound is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Avenue Sound is not a merchant member
Avenue Sound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!