Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I spend about $400 each season in Avenue. My most recent purchase was a top that was $54. When i wore it to work a coworker pointed out a hole in the seam of the sleeve. I got 1 whole day out of this top. I took it back to the store with my receipt and the tags (no longer attached). They would not exchange it and said that was their policy. How dumb is this company? They just lost my business. I ended up returning $250 worth of merchandise the next day and i will never do business there again! "

modified review This review was modified by Nickie612 on October 09 2014 04:12:20 PM

"The worst in customer service! I have shopped for years from Avenue.com and have never had a problem until my last order. I only received 4 of my 11 ordered items- but was CHARGED for all 11 items. When I called to explain the situation, I was told that my missing items would be shipped out ASAP. When I did not receive them in a week or so, I called back and was told that the "warehouse" had confirmed that my entire order had been shipped on the first order. Long story...but the short of it is that they called a long time, loyal customer a liar because their "warehouse" said everything shipped. Am disputing with my credit card company now. "

modified review This review was modified by pwalt10 on August 05 2014 04:51:41 PM

"Terrible customer service on their on line orders. For many years I been an Avenue customer. Now I will never purchase anything from them again. I purchase 2 pair of boots before Christmas to give as a gift to a friend for her birthday that was after Christmas. I purchased them early because they were on sale and they had discounts. When I made the purchase there was nothing about how long I have to return them. When I gave them to my friend they did not fit and 1 pair was damaged. I called Avenue customer service to find out what to do to return them and I was told is to late to return them, it was passed the 60 days I had for return. I explain the situation but she did not care. The lady told me if I want to I can try to return it to one of the stores, they might take them back. I tried that, they told me they will ask the district manager, 2 weeks later they called me back and told me they will take them for the price they last went on sale. I took them in and they were giving me $3.25 a pair. That was ridicules. I paid for those boots $88.79 total. I am still stuck with the boots and out of the money. I will never purchase anything from Avenue again and I been telling everyone about how bad their customer service is. WATCH OUT BAD COMPANY!!! I put 1 star, I rather have put 0 star but was not given that option!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Hrisa on June 09 2014 06:47:01 PM

"Terrible customer service! Don't ever return anything to them through mail because they only claim it was damaged and make you pay $7.95 to get it back or they donate it. I guess they make a killing off of screwing people who try to return or exchange."

modified review This review was modified by AntiAvenue on April 30 2014 10:04:14 AM

"I purchased two bras from Avenue that both had different size underwires sewn into the bra, rendering one side too large, digging into my skin. They were obviously from the same defective lot. They would not exchange them, or refund my $. So now I will be taking this to the better business bureau to try to find some resolution. I would never recommend shopping at a store that sells defective goods, and then won't refund your money. Terrible customer service."

modified review This review was modified by FeelingCheated on April 23 2014 06:40:50 AM

"Avenue has very poor customer service when it comes to defective items. I bought a pair of pants that were washed according to instructions and they shrunk a lot. They would not take them back for an exchange or credit. It is clear that they don't stand behind their products. Some defects aren't discovered until they are worn,or washed. The store/website has some nice stuff but is it worth taking the chance of buying things from a company that has poor customer service."

modified review This review was modified by lomirn on March 20 2014 02:36:56 PM

"I ordered a pair of brown wide-calf boots for Christmas and was worried about the shipping date. I ordered them on Dec. 12th and received them on Dec. 18th, so I am very pleased! The shipping and handling cost $14.95 but it was worth it. They seem to be in good shape, but I will let you know about the quality when the gift-receiver gives them a try."

modified review This review was modified by boughtsomeboots on December 18 2013 03:21:13 PM

"Avenue was my store of choice until recently. I purchased a pair of shoes from them in the store. There was a defect to the shoe and beause they said I wore the shoes they would not accept same for a refund. I didn't even want my money back, just wanted to exchange for the same pair/same size/same shoe because of the defect and the salesperson said they were not returnable becuase they were worn. How would you know there was a defect unless you wore them? I write to the customer service department and they actually responded tome with a FORM LETTER that had nothing do with the complaint that I had, which I also responded to their email, but never got another response back after that. Obviously they do not care. I immediately cancelled my account with them and refuse to shop in the store. A little customer service does go a long way and if the salesperson would have listened to me they wouldn't have lost me as a customer."

modified review This review was modified by diagar on August 05 2013 11:55:22 AM

Noxqqivit's Avatar
Sheridan, WY

"I shop at Avenue frequently and have to say that I am always satisfied. Even when I am not thrilled occasionally with a particular product that are always accommodating with returns. Could not be happier with the over all quality, product selection and pricing. On this order in particular I saved over $150."

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"I ordered a really cute wrap dress from Avenue. Between the coupon and the sale that they already had going on, I got it for a third of the price. It was true to size and looked wonderful. I haven't been to their physical store yet but I plan to soon.

One thing that annoyed me about it, though, was that they had the Postal Service deliver it but had UPS get it to the Post Office. When I went to track the package on UPS, it said it had been delivered to my home when it really had not. That's just a minor annoyance and it won't stop me from doing business with them again in the future.

Avenue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Avenue is not a merchant member
Avenue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!