Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE. I PUT IN A ON JANUARY 9 AND STILL NO PRODUCT. I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES....ALL I GET IS THE RUN AROUND. BAD BUSINESS ANDROID COMMUNICATION!!!! "

"NOT worth the effort!!!
I ordered two pair of boots and had to call four days later because they still had not been shipped from the warehouse!!! The costumer service guy gave me a whole run around about there "process" and I just told him that the process was ridiculous.
Here I sit almost 9 days later with still....no boots!
The shipping services are a joke and I will NOT EVER be ordering here again, ill go to maurices were the customer service is eternally great and if I have to order from there web site....its fast efficiant and hasle free. Guess I learned the hard way with this one, hope this saves someone the headach and disappointment of incompitant stupidity.

modified review This review was modified by jjchev on January 28 2015 07:16:06 PM

"I purchased two blouses that had applique/beading on them. I followed the wash instructions and they were damaged (all the beading came off of one and the other lost a few beads)...when I called the store where I purchased (Middletown, NY) they said they could not take it back once it was worn or washed. This is insane!! I have been unable to shop there since because they will not stand behind their products. I now shop at DressBarn Woman and Macys. Just want to let everyone know what you are dealing with. Don't give Avenue anymore of your money! I've been fighting with them since the Spring when this happened!"

modified review This review was modified by Friedo711 on January 05 2015 12:47:55 PM

"Worst ordering experience I've ever had. "Customer Service" is a joke. Even though they screwed up my first order, I still had to pay for shipping. "

"Will never order from here again. I ordered two pairs of boots on December 8. One pair was a Christmas gift. On December 15th I called because my order still hadn't shipped. The young man said the warehouse was backed up and that it should
Ship within the next day or two. On December 19th I called again because the order still hadn't shipped. The young woman I spoke with was very kind and apologized several times. When I asked if I would get the order by Christmas she honestly answered probably not. She advisedevto purchase a back up gift as she couldn't garuntee delivery. On December 20th I got an email stating my order had shipped...only to find out it was one pair that is shipping and not the one that is a gift. After 12 days of waiting for an order to ship I won't even get the gift I ordered. I'm disappointed with their service enough that I will be returning both items on principle alone.

modified review This review was modified by Jlkld on December 21 2014 02:25:43 PM

"This is what I wrote to Customer Contact
The display of the most HORRIBLE, and HORRENDOUS customer service that I have ever seen anywhere, and at anytime, what we saw today displayed by 2 women in at the Brandon, FL store located at 2430 West Brandon Boulevard, Brandon, FL 33511
by 2 women who both claimed to be "The Head Managers" a girl and an older woman.
In my estimation and the people around the counter witnessed extreme ANTAGONISM, DISCRIMINATION, AGGRESSIVE HARASSMENT, accusations, BULLYING and the ultimate RUDENESS we have ever seen towards a young woman, who was returning items that this young woman had a receipt for... there should have been NO questions asked, as ALL the tags were still clearly affixed, and she had not worn them. the first girl examined them with a demeaning attitude, and they would NOT return one shirt that CLEARLY was damaged when it left the store. an unbelievable statement that we over heard the first girl say when the woman said that the pants were to big for her, first girl with the " other "head manager" standing right there, looked at the woman and said "These are too big for YOU?" Making all of us feel mortified that this store clerk would say anything so horrible, and that is just ONE example of the ABUSE suffered by this young woman.(even at the end, this store clerk with the other right there, said in the most sarcastic manner something to the effect of " well we hope your day gets better"
We have never seen anything so awful!
We could not believe that these 2 woman treated this young woman as a Second class citizen, what appeared to us, as accusing her of stealing, when she had the receipt for ALL the items, with tags still attached.
we could not believe the actions of these 2 clerks, store "managers" and in my opinion their disgusting and blatant disrespect for another human being.
I will NEVER step foot in another " The Avenue" again for as long as I live, as well as the other women who said the same thing.
I am APPALLED and feel DEFILED by these 2 women, store clerk "managers" and what I witnessed, heard and saw by them.
The company needs to state " we do NOT accept any returns for any reason" if this is the desired policy.
I am SICKENED by this.
Makes me wonder IF this company has any sense of decency.

modified review This review was modified by Nonna421 on December 19 2014 09:58:57 PM

"On December 1, 2014, I purchased 3 sweaters online but received only one on 12/11. I called Customer Svs. and was told that an email would have to be sent to their support team before the missing items could be shipped. I was also told to call back the following day for an update. When I phoned back the next day I was then told that it takes 3 days--not 1--to get an answer to their email. But when I phoned back again 3 days later, I was informed it actually takes 3 to 5 days to get an answer from their support team. (Their shipping/customer svs depts. seem to be a confused mess. I'm only going to wait another week before cancelling the entire order and disputing the amount Avenue already charged to my credit card.)
This is not rocket science. Avenue customer service just has to check the USPS packing slip to see that the low weight of the package clearly cannot be 3 sweaters but is more likely 1 sweater as I said. What is wrong with these people? First, they shortchange you on the items ordered and then they do all they can to avoid correcting their own mistake.

modified review This review was modified by karriesten on December 14 2014 02:56:16 PM

"On October 2014, I purchased at avenue.com online 7 items. Received in the mail only 3. One was backorder. Called 4 times already and explained I did not receive all the items yet. When I speak to the Customer service department they alwsys says all the time: -"we will contact you in 3 days". Never got a call or email from them!!! Its December now!!! Very upset!!! I am tired of calling them, I never got my boots, a shirt and two sweat jackets!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sandy10 on December 03 2014 11:19:26 AM

"I spend about $400 each season in Avenue. My most recent purchase was a top that was $54. When i wore it to work a coworker pointed out a hole in the seam of the sleeve. I got 1 whole day out of this top. I took it back to the store with my receipt and the tags (no longer attached). They would not exchange it and said that was their policy. How dumb is this company? They just lost my business. I ended up returning $250 worth of merchandise the next day and i will never do business there again! "

modified review This review was modified by Nickie612 on October 09 2014 04:12:20 PM

"The worst in customer service! I have shopped for years from Avenue.com and have never had a problem until my last order. I only received 4 of my 11 ordered items- but was CHARGED for all 11 items. When I called to explain the situation, I was told that my missing items would be shipped out ASAP. When I did not receive them in a week or so, I called back and was told that the "warehouse" had confirmed that my entire order had been shipped on the first order. Long story...but the short of it is that they called a long time, loyal customer a liar because their "warehouse" said everything shipped. Am disputing with my credit card company now. "

modified review This review was modified by pwalt10 on August 05 2014 04:51:41 PM

"Terrible customer service on their on line orders. For many years I been an Avenue customer. Now I will never purchase anything from them again. I purchase 2 pair of boots before Christmas to give as a gift to a friend for her birthday that was after Christmas. I purchased them early because they were on sale and they had discounts. When I made the purchase there was nothing about how long I have to return them. When I gave them to my friend they did not fit and 1 pair was damaged. I called Avenue customer service to find out what to do to return them and I was told is to late to return them, it was passed the 60 days I had for return. I explain the situation but she did not care. The lady told me if I want to I can try to return it to one of the stores, they might take them back. I tried that, they told me they will ask the district manager, 2 weeks later they called me back and told me they will take them for the price they last went on sale. I took them in and they were giving me $3.25 a pair. That was ridicules. I paid for those boots $88.79 total. I am still stuck with the boots and out of the money. I will never purchase anything from Avenue again and I been telling everyone about how bad their customer service is. WATCH OUT BAD COMPANY!!! I put 1 star, I rather have put 0 star but was not given that option!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Hrisa on June 09 2014 06:47:01 PM

"Terrible customer service! Don't ever return anything to them through mail because they only claim it was damaged and make you pay $7.95 to get it back or they donate it. I guess they make a killing off of screwing people who try to return or exchange."

modified review This review was modified by AntiAvenue on April 30 2014 10:04:14 AM

"I purchased two bras from Avenue that both had different size underwires sewn into the bra, rendering one side too large, digging into my skin. They were obviously from the same defective lot. They would not exchange them, or refund my $. So now I will be taking this to the better business bureau to try to find some resolution. I would never recommend shopping at a store that sells defective goods, and then won't refund your money. Terrible customer service."

modified review This review was modified by FeelingCheated on April 23 2014 06:40:50 AM

"Avenue has very poor customer service when it comes to defective items. I bought a pair of pants that were washed according to instructions and they shrunk a lot. They would not take them back for an exchange or credit. It is clear that they don't stand behind their products. Some defects aren't discovered until they are worn,or washed. The store/website has some nice stuff but is it worth taking the chance of buying things from a company that has poor customer service."

modified review This review was modified by lomirn on March 20 2014 02:36:56 PM

"I ordered a pair of brown wide-calf boots for Christmas and was worried about the shipping date. I ordered them on Dec. 12th and received them on Dec. 18th, so I am very pleased! The shipping and handling cost $14.95 but it was worth it. They seem to be in good shape, but I will let you know about the quality when the gift-receiver gives them a try."

modified review This review was modified by boughtsomeboots on December 18 2013 03:21:13 PM

Avenue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Avenue is not a merchant member
Avenue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!