• Autoplicity Autoplicity Elite Status

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10

"Not only did Autoplicity have the best prices for the shocks/struts I was looking for, they also shipped unbelievably quickly. I was looking to do work over the holiday weekend and ordered parts late Monday. I was hoping to receive them quickly. I hadn't seen an update in my status (still said processing) so sent a question to customer service. About 2 hours after I emailed my package showed up. I couldn't believe how quickly it shipped.

Will definitely use Autoplicity again. Thanks for the amazing ship time!

"Autoplicity=Simplicity! Easy ordering, fast delivery and a very good price! Will definitely be ordering from them again..oh wait I just did!"

"Autoplicity came through when Autoanything dropped the ball! I ordered Bilstein struts for my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4...Autoanything cancelled my order due to "The manufacturer could not keep up with demand" I ordered the same strut through Autoplicity on a Friday morning. I received an e-mail stating that my order was shipped that very same afternoon! I received my struts the following Tuesday! Autoplicity came through and was $7.00 Cheaper! It's been 6 business days since Autoanything cancelled my order and I'm still waiting for my refund!!
Autoplicity just gained a new customer!!!

"As described and great price with fast shipping."

"Fast and accurate shipping good product at a great price definitely satisfied"

"Super fast shipping, shocks are just as described! Very easy transaction!"

"Super Fast Shipping. Standard shipping: Ordered Sunday, Shipped Monday, Arrived Tuesday.

Super Deal: Walker Stainless Steel muffler for about half the price.

"I was somewhat leary of trying Autoplicity after finding them in google results tas one of the only sites that affordably sells a specific intake for my sts and never hearing of them before. It made me feel more secure being able to purchase the part through my amazon account. It actually arrived faster and was cheaper than if I had purchased that specific part directly from Amazon since they were out of stock. The part was exactly what I needed for a great price and perfect timing. Will be doing business again. Thank you."

"Great site, I would buy from again. Fast shipping and great communication."

"Autoplicity had what I needed when no one else did! They truely stock it all!!!"

"Seriously can't believe how fast my items arrived! Would definitely order from
Again!

"So i ordered a lift for a truck I'm building... was told it was in stock.. then they send an email saying shipping from manufacturer.... no big deal says it will ship out in 1 to 3 days..... so i figure ok well i paid for 2nd day shipping so end of week ok I'm still good.... then i get an email saying on backorder for 4 to 6 weeks.... ok well I want to cancel order so I can get else where.... got email Monday evening saying no problem have you money back in paypal by end of day on tuesday...... ok cool.... then today Wednesday money is not there so I call paypal and they tell me autoplicity has not refunded the money yet...... so i call autoplicity... they say well it may be today or tomorrow depends on accountting.... well then I ask why send me an email saying I would have my 2900 bucks back yesterday and now your telling me another day I have to wait.... but u all had no problems taking the money out 30 minutes after order was placed...... very crappy customer service...... they say usually their refunds are instantly but on this order it is going to take extra time.... crazy.... wont be back for sure even though they have good prices.... rather pay the little extra for better customer service....."

"Ordering was easy and shipping details were sent quickly "

"First time shopping here and I'm already looking forward to coming back! Thanks for everything"

"Autoplicity has a very well set up selection system that shows you parts for your car only. It was very easy to purchase and very good price"

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.