Stores > Autoplicity

• Autoplicity

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
2017-01-22

Nice turnaround time

"Ordered and shipped in less time than it took me to cancel my order with 4 wheel parts"

This review was modified by Chefjeff84 on January 22 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-01-20

Great Price and Communication

"Best price by far , for the item and the shipping. I was emailed every step of the way. I will definitely buy from again"

This review was modified by jctbel54 on January 20 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-01-20

"I need a new knob for the ac controller and I looked around for a few minutes and found the cheapest one on Autoplicity. Took me less than five minutes to place my order and only a couple days to get it in the mail."

This review was modified by LMorris99 on January 20 2017 03:30:03 PM

2017-01-19

Got me out of a jamb

"Needed racing brake fluid. To make a long story short everyone racing needs things yesterday and for less. Autoplicity exceeded my expectations in effeciency and cost. Of course I wiil use them again, what do you think!!"

This review was modified by pfkhere on January 19 2017 11:45:01 PM

2017-01-19

easy, fast and extremely well priced

"I will definitely be buying more product i have a auto shop and these prices are unbeatable.

This review was modified by bowtiecrazz on January 19 2017 05:30:05 PM

2017-01-16

Hours of wasted time

"I ordered the Dorman 924-258 Shifter Rebuild Kit upon confirming proper fit for my vehicle using Autoplicity's search engine.. the lower bushing was correct, however I learned the hard way that the upper bushing was too large OD and too small ID. I wrestled with the shift lever for nearly 4 hours, shot out my arm muscles, before replacing the upper bushing with the one I'd had on there before. Because i had to destroy the upper bushing to remove it, due to it being the improper size, returning it and receiving a refund is impossible.
Highly dissatisfied.

This review was modified by Missabbystreet on January 16 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-01-13

Easy, fast, cheap!

"Website easily navigable, varied choices, fast delivery at a very fair price, both items fit well!"

This review was modified by Aoddtanders on January 14 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-01-13

Great feedback

"I was unsure about a couple parts i needed. I emailed customer service and got a fast responce. Thanks Autoplicity"

This review was modified by Edisonevan on January 13 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-01-12

best price internet-wide

"by far, the best prices are here; if they do have your product listed for sure is with the best price; love the customer service "

This review was modified by echavez9 on January 12 2017 11:11:05 AM

2017-01-12

THE ONE THAT DIDN'T GET AWAY.

"EXCELLENT PRODUCT AT THE LOWEST PRICE AROUND. I SHOPPED AROUND FOR THE BEST PRICE AND THIS WAS THE PLACE FOR ME. THIS COMPANY BEAT EVERY OTHER COMPANY IN PRICE. I WILL SHOP THIS COMPANY FOR ALL MY FUTURE NEEDS."

This review was modified by LESTERKISSEE on January 12 2017 05:33:12 AM

2017-01-09

So far so good

"Needed 2 parts and found them here cheaper than anyone else. Ordering was easy and I liked that I could pay securely through Amazon. My item shipped the next day, we'll see what and when it shows up"

This review was modified by DaughterinChrist on January 09 2017 01:22:16 PM

2017-01-05

This company needs to be taken off the internet!

"Worst company I have ever dealt with. Sure wish I would of checked them out first. All they do is send you emails (that you can not reply to) that your part is on back order... Really!!! All they want is your money... The only way to get your money back it to call your bank and cancel your credit card.. Really these people should go to JAIL! I could go on and on but if you are reading this and still order from them don't expect better treatment for these people are crooks!"

This review was modified by GHGlass on January 05 2017 10:14:33 AM

2016-11-25

Great price and faster shipping

"I search for an Odyssey battery and they easily had it twenty bucks less, I ordered it after and it came FedX before my other parts. That's fast!"

2016-11-08

Buy anew 8 pc kit and Ta-dah... receive only 4!

"I purchased an 8 pc hardware kit for front pads on JX35. Their website shows the 4 steel brackets plus 4 rubber boots for the caliper slide pins as a kit.
They only sent 4 pieces (out of 8)
After calls, emails, more calls and emails, they sent me a 6 question page that states that they will consider what to do!
Ohhh, by the way, their website still shows the 8 pc kit and their email response states that the kit ONLY HAS 4 PIECES! (DON'T MIND THAT THEIR WEBSITE SHOWS 8)
SCAM? You do the math.

This review was modified by lengineer on November 08 2016 06:22:39 PM

2016-11-01

A quickie

"Amazing ,my order was shipped the next day and the price is very good, I will for sure order from them when I need anything else in the future"

This review was modified by CODRAC on November 01 2016 07:08:37 PM

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!