• Autoplicity
    • Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"Unhappy customer. 6 days still no parts, and the shipping is pretty expensive. Never again
Josh

This review was modified by Laver350 on June 30 2015 02:39:15 PM

"Had a warranty issue. Could not see how to contact them after my email went unanswered. So, unfortunately, can't do business with them in the future."

"I haven't received my shipment yet just ordered yesterday and already shipped but I will say something about the site it is easy to use and the prices are unbeatable for truck accessories. "

This review was modified by Mcanant on June 30 2015 11:50:55 AM

"Best price for a quality marine battery that I could find. Ordering was a breeze and received a shipping confirmation within 24 hours. Autoplicity will be seeing more of me. "

"Amazing company to deal with, quick processing, tracking number given to me the next day, huge selection and their price for an Odyssey PC925 was unbeatable by any other vendor. Will definitely be searching their catalog for more things to buy!"

This review was modified by Davidhanna619 on June 25 2015 04:14:19 PM

"Great prices that can't compare to other competitors and the service is great. "

This review was modified by robnaz on June 24 2015 08:20:10 AM

"Best prices and service period!"

This review was modified by jimchase63 on June 22 2015 06:20:33 PM

"Great Prices and Fast Shipping.. Thanks"

"I ordered a BetterBuilt 60" toolbox. It was a huge 60lbs package. It got shipped to me in less than 2 days for free! Amazing product fantastic price!
I'm buying two more!

"Fast shipping and great communication!

"I will be keeping their contact info, great prices, and great product. Thank you!"

"Ordered a progress anti-sway bar for my Honda Fit. Arrived on time. It was well packed. Price was lowest I could find online. Part fit perfectly. Overall a good purchase experience."

This review was modified by Bob.Cratchit on June 15 2015 10:29:14 PM

"I ordered a set of headers on the first of June 2015 when Autoplicity stated that there were 15 sets in stock. Autoplicity took my money from PayPal and emailed me a confirmation. That was apparently the end of it for Autoplicity. When I check "Orders" under the "My Account" page it says, "No Order".

So after NUMEROUS phone calls and NUMEROUS emails to various numbers and addresses (numerous as in MORE THAN 10!!!) They finally stated the their warehouse MIGHT get around to shipping them next Monday or Tuesday. By Tuesday it will have been 16-days since I placed the order that I expected DELIVERED TO MY SHOP ON JUNE 5th or JUNE 8th at the latest.

I believe that this will be the last transaction I will ever make with AUTOPLICITY.

"Great price and seems like a fast shipper. Will do biz in the future if everything's good!! Thanks"

"Very smooth transaction and good pricing. Autoplicity has good communication, guarantees, and lightning fast shipping. The item was as described and arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased. I will return for future purchases. FIVE STARS"

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!