• Autoplicity
    • Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10

2015-07-31

"Website very easy to use best price online . Payment process very easy "

This review was modified by Ericrenaudbige on July 31 2015 12:54:28 PM

2015-07-31

"Best prices I could find and incredible customer service!"

This review was modified by Kellilee215 on July 31 2015 07:16:33 AM

2015-07-30

"Got my order on time. Only negative was no tracking. "

This review was modified by dk1123 on July 30 2015 10:27:45 AM

2015-07-30

"Autoplicity is one of those stores that you think its a one-stop-shop for all your auto needs with deep discounted prices.

The real story is that its a beautifully crafted website which operates in the basement of some parents home runned by a bunch of 18-21 year old kids.

All of their merchandise is ordered through a 3rd party store.

When you place an order with them, they hold your payment for a few days. Then they order the product from a 3rd party store which delivers to their basement. From there they ship it out to you.

More and more websites are popping up lately. Next time just order directly from the vendor. Good luck."

This review was modified by OnlineShoppingExperience on July 30 2015 07:03:21 AM

2015-07-28

"Great customer service. fast shipping and very cheap pricing on all parts. 5 stars for sure."

This review was modified by 02mustanggt on July 28 2015 01:14:24 PM

2015-07-28

"Quick Ship! Thanks. Prices great comparison"

This review was modified by aaronworkman on July 28 2015 12:12:05 PM

2015-07-28

"Inventory and prices are great. I will be doing business with them again shortly."

This review was modified by mikevisnich on July 28 2015 08:31:45 AM

2015-07-27

"I do a fair amount of online shopping. Autoplicity is by far the worst online shop I have ever dealt with. There inventory and prices are good, but don't fall for it. I bought a optima blue top battery from them, after its first use it went bad. I took the battery to a local orileys and also an autozone, both tested the battery and determined it was bad. After receiving a RMA number from autoplicity I shipped the battery back at my 30 dollar cost. I was told they would need to check it to do a warranty/refund. After waiting a week I was told it would be 2 more weeks until the battery was tested. I informed the agent I was speaking with I needed a refund as I would have to buy a new battery for use if it was going to take a month to get it back. Radio silence ensued. I finally heard back saying the battery was fine and they would ship it back. I informed them again I do not want it back it has been replaced and I would like to speak to a supervisor. Again radio silence. They went ahead and ship it to me sticking me with a 200 dollar battery I can not use. I see a lot of good reviews for this place. All I can say is I hope what you order is right and never needs returning or warranty work. You will defiantly loose what ever savings you gained in the long run. Buy local or from somewhere else the discounts are not worth it."

This review was modified by bhenderson83 on July 27 2015 02:49:46 PM

2015-07-27

"Great customer service and fast shipping!"

This review was modified by theadore on July 27 2015 11:41:58 AM

2015-07-22

"Ordered part in afternoon and got shipping confirmation next morning. I could not believe the part was delivered before I got home that day. A little more than 12 hrs from time of order. Price was lowest that I found and no one else had it in stock. Simply amazing!"

This review was modified by malibu1965 on July 25 2015 08:12:14 AM

2015-07-22

"Best price on the net! Lowest shipping cost I could find and fast shipping for large items.
Easy to order and they keep you informed."

This review was modified by jimbro14 on July 22 2015 01:31:11 AM

2015-07-20

"Shipping was fast and the lowest cost I could find on the internet. Would,buy from them again."

2015-07-19

"I had no problem with my order. It was as described and came quickly. Best price I found for this item. "

This review was modified by jeannie700 on July 19 2015 12:35:20 PM

2015-07-15

"Pretty satisfactory experience with Autoplicity. It was my first time using them, and I definitely got a good deal on my product. The order came quickly, and I didn't have any real trouble or issues with anything.
The only thing that I didn't really like was the way my order came shipped inside the box. There was no cushioning inside, so it was just the product. That scares me, since who knows how the people who deliver the shipment actually treat the package."

This review was modified by Robb23 on July 15 2015 09:19:46 PM

2015-07-15

"Great website easy to use. Have products in stock that have been hard to get and backordered for months. Easy Customer service Fast Shipping and great value"

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!