• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Awesome place to purchase from. Order some stuff, got notification it shipped out 2 days later and arrived that day!, great prices as well, about to order more!

thanks

"New product as described. Worked out well. Shipped quickly but FEDEX took longer than expected. Overall good transaction."

"Wow! What can I say? Autoplicity had the strut inserts I needed in stock for nearly a full $100 less than other retailers. They shipped out the same Friday I ordered them although I didn't get a tracking number until after the weekend. I definitely recommend Autoplicity and I'll be doing business with them in the future."

"Their product clearly stated the needed sensors were included. When I received the sensor was missing and they proceeded to argue about the issue. After sending them screenshot of their own listing they're punting me to returns.

Dorman 603215 - Ford Escape coolant tank.

"Pleasantly surprised! Autoplicity always comes up with the best prices on everything that I have needed for my classic car. I was a long time shopper of Summit Racing but with the drastic price difference I decided to give Autoplicity a try. Not only did that have an amazing price but they shipped my order that very same day. I placed this order yesterday and it's sitting on a FedEx truck to deliver to me today! If they continue to have amazing prices and continue to ship like this they will have certainly stolen a customer from their competition. Thank you Autoplicity!"

"Easy navigation, tons of offerings with great pricing. Order fulfillment along with shipping was faster than expected."

"Ordering from Autoplicity was easy and straightforward. The shipping was quick."

"Great price, good customer support and good delivery time on ship from manufacturer item."

"Order #206569 Great product (Oddyssy battery) great customer service, fast ship for 50lbs +, THANKS!"

"First time buying from Autoplicity but they beat everyone's price ordered on a Sunday and shipped on Monday have them booked marked now will definitely use again. "

"I researched for 3 days before purchase and they have every single online price beat. Shipped next day also. A++++++"

"price very good but shipping was not as fast as xpected"

"Ordered a S2000 HKS Hi-Power Single on 7/23 and got it in Maryland two days later. Awesome site, service, and super fast shipping. "

"Excellent Service, great price, speedy shipping, no hassle at all"

"Great service, Only retailer to stock the product I was looking for. Fast shipping, no hassles"

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.