• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10

"Autoplicity refuses to respond to requests for an order cancellation and full refund. Uorder from them with extreme caution!!! I ordered four Bilstein shocks and a steering stabilizer on December 15, 2014. Their website said all of the items were in stock and available for delivery. I got two shocks and the steering stabilizer delivered within two weeks. I inquired through their customer service where the other two shocks were. They confirmed the shocks had not been shipped. It turns out they drop ship from the manufacturer. Of course, when they tried to contact Bilstein they were closed for the holidays and would not reopen until January 5th! I finally heard back from Autoplicity on Jan 8th. I was told my shocks would not ship until the end of FEBRUARY at the earliest, and possibly MARCH! I told then rep I wanted a refund as I was not going to wait another two-three months for shocks. I was then put into their Support User Account section. The next day I received an email from them with a updated shipping date for my shocks...February 28th! That is no update. I again asked for a refund. (Crickets chirping here) They have ignored that request. I sent a 2nd request for a refund on January 13th, and a third request on January 15th. (Still more crickets chirping here too!) They flat out will not respond to my request for a full refund of the shocks plus shipping. It is funny that they had no problem charging my card for the full purchase price, but suddenly they have gone deaf and will not even acknowledge that I will not wait any longer, and want a refund. Maybe it is me? Maybe I am being unreasonable because I won't wait THREE MONTHS for a pair of truck shocks. Bottom line, order from this company at your own risk, and pray your transaction goes smoothly, because if it does not, you're screwed! From the reviews I have seen here, I am not the only person who they will not issue refunds to. The power of social media is huge. Guess that is my next avenue."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

“Hello,

Thank you for your review. As you stated above, we are a drop ship company. Once a customer requests a cancellation, we then have to notify the manufacture and await their confirmation. Only then can we issue a refund. Your request was sent to us 1/13/2015 and a full refund for the parts that have not been shipped out was issued to your account as of 1/16/2015. Since you checked out via credit card, it takes up to 72 hours for the funds to reach your account. That is a standard that the credit card company is responsible for not us. We do apologize for the inconvenience that our company has caused you. We were not informed of that back order on your item at the time of check out.”

"Ordered two shocks. Took two weeks to arrive, and only received one shock but they charged me for both.

No automated UPS tracking numbers sent to me when I placed order. I had to submit a help ticket to get a tracking number.

Plus they require a signature for delivery, so UPS driver couldn't leave package. I had to drive out to UPS center to pick it up. Nothing like taking an hour out of your day to pick up an online purchase and find out the order is WRONG!

Customer service not friendly and gave me the run-around.

Autoplicity is not simplicity, more like major FAIL!!!

What a nightmare

"I ordered two windshield wiper blades from Autoplicity.com on 11/25 and my card paid for the order on 11/26. After no word from them I called to check the status of the order on 12/2. They said they would check and I got an update saying it would ship on 12/15. No word and no order as of 12/20 so I called again. I was told they would have to check with the manufacturer and would call me back by a set time later that day. While waiting the few hours for them to check my order status and call me back, I went ahead and called the manufacturer directly and was told that the item I ordered was something they had discontinued SEVERAL YEARS ago and they had none in stock. About an hour past when I was promised the call back from Autoplicity I called a couple of times and finally the gentleman who was supposed to call me answered the phone. He stated that the item was on backorder according to the manufacturer... I informed him of what I had found when I called the manufacturer directly and then asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor informed that they couldn't refund my money until they could speak with the manufacturer. And then it would be 72 hours before my account would be credited. This was basically a big run around and although they gladly took my payment within 24 hours of placing the order, it was well over a week before I was able to get my money back.
It is interesting to me that they are still selling the windshield wipers (PIAA Super Sporza) on their site - nearly three weeks after they were made aware that they are no longer available.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2015

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. A full refund has been issued to your account. The manufacture provided us with an ETA of when the item will be available to ship. Unfortunately they kept pushing the ship date back. This is not an item we usually stock, therefor it was being drop shipped from the mfg. We sincerely apologize for delay.”

"I purchased a simple part using a gates part number. Wrong part was shipped. Between long waiting times on hold and multiple call backs for having to jump through hoops to get an RMA, none was ever issued.
Was looking for a supplier being a classic car restorer, but these guys blew it. Still no RMA and no refund. Now I will have to challenge the CC charge as well. Very disappointed and far more trouble than it was ever worth in any savings. and will never deal with them again! Will be interesting to see their explanation for this one.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

“Hello,

As you were told over the phone. We are at the mercy of the MFG to receive an RMA. We have decided to place a new order for the correct part, a refund will be issued once the initial order reaches our facility. This matter has been resolved.”

"I made a purchase for 2001 Astro Wheel bearings (2). This purchase was made 12/20/14. On 12/22/14 I received that statement there was an error in inventory and the parts were not in stock. The e-mail had asked me how to proceed but, a check of my bank account showed that the money was already gone. I have since canceled my order. Which took a week in of it self; officially canceled 12/29/14. I had to get my card company involved to even get a response. As of 12/31/14, have not received money back; card company has not received response/credit authorization/return. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-05-2015

“Hello,

Thank you for your review. As requested your order has been cancelled. A full refund has been issued to your account as of 1/2/2015. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.”

"I bought a BD diesel valve body on 12/22/2014 for $565.25, payment was processed and taken from my bank on 12/22/2014, on 12/23/14 I got a email form autoplicity my order was cancelled for more info call customer service, they told me there was a pricing error on their behalf and they couldn't sell it to me for that, now the price is $657.00 with a $400 core charge, I asked why couldn't I get the listed price that I paid for originally and the guy told me " theirs no way " so after this bad experience I will NEVER shop at Autoplicity again"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-24-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your review. In regards to you order, yes our website has a pricing mistake and yes your order was cancelled. Our policy clearly states " There may be occasional price mistakes on the site, and we reserve the right to cancel and refund these orders. You will be contacted for a way to pay the proper price if possible. " below is a link to our policy.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to make it up to you.”

"The site was easy to use and product was delivered quick and in right condition. The prices are reasonable and the payment options give you a variety of ways to purchase the product I ordered."

"I ordered an 02 oxygen sensor. It was about 50 dollars cheaper than anywhere else for a Bosch part. The part fit perfectly and was super easy to change. I received my product a day before the estimated arrival. i recommend this website for sure and will be ordering all future parts from them. "

"Overall pleased with my order. Good prices, somewhat inaccurate ship time."

"These bushings shipped fast and are exactly as advertised. Fit perfect and work great!"

"IF YOU ARE PLACING AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY USING A CELL PHONE, DON'T!! THEY HAVE HIDDEN LINKS YOU CAN'T ACCESS WHICH STATES ALL KINDS OF HIDDEN FEES FOR RETURNS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AWARE OF. IT DOES NOT MENTION ANY OF THESE FEES UNDER THE "RETURNS" LINK. THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU. ALL THEY TELL YOU IS THEY ARE MANDITORY FEES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED. I EXPLAINED THAT A GREAT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ORDER ONLINE VIA A CELL PHONE THESE DAYS AND THEY WILL NOT SEE THE LINKS. THEY SAID YOU WOULD IF YOU USED A COMPUTER AND NOT A CELL PHONE. THAT WAS THE EXTENT OF THERE REPLY. THIS COMPANY IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED. THEY COULD DO MORE BUT HAVE NO INTEREST TOO. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our website is not mobile friendly, that is why when you access our site on your mobile device it does not open up as www.m.autoplicity.com- which would mean it is mobile. Our policy is stated on the website that clearly states that a restocking fee is applied to returns.”

"very good service , good prices ,fast shipping and good product AAA+++"

"Autoplicity had the cheapest prices all over the internet. They even show you what their competitors charge. The items were delivered before I even knew they were shipped, super fast. Thanks autoplicity!"

"I WOULD GIVE AUTOPLICITY A FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS, THERE PRICES ARE THE BEST, FAST SERVICE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ORDER BUG REFLECTOR AND A PAIR OF WIND VISIOR , THEY CAME WELL PACKAGED, I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AUTOPLICITY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE."

"Best price I could find online for my weatherguard toolbox. Arrived very quickly and in great shape. Would not hesitate to buy from Autoplicity again!"

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.