Stores > Autoplicity

• Autoplicity

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"On their website, in more than one location they advertise free shipping. After i placed the order they emailed me and demanded I pay an additional $199 for shipping. I called them and spoke with a rep at the company whom told me that the item was already shipped and they would contact me if they needed anything further. A week later, they did not contact me, and i still do not have my items and was charged over $1300.00 on my credit card. I called them again and they told me that i still owed the $199.00 shipping. I informed the person on the phone about how their website was free shipping, and that no one had reached out to me as to the order not being shipped out even though i had been told it was shipped. I ordered the item: 80-TBS200-48-BD from them. To this day, it STILL has free shipping on their website even after it has been made know to 2 people in their office and a supervisor about it still being on their site and not being correct. They completely lied to me on more than one occasion and still are trying to deceive all people visiting their site."

" No Stars!!! I wouldn't buy from this parts broker if my car depended on it. Bought a pair of defective Monroe Air shocks and called to get them returned and after waiting a week for a RMA and return label I finally got them returned. They received them on a Friday morning and I still haven't gotten my refund and when I call them about it they come up with all kinds of excuses. Most terrible experience and wont buy from again nor would I recommend them. Better to use EBay or AutoZone. Daryl Wilson sr (423) 949-7124"

"Great price on the product I needed and way less than the local dealer. Ship was fast and item was delivered without any issues. Will be buying from again in the future."

"hey! you sent me wrong parts and absolutely ignore my emails and any requests at contact forms. You are crooks! Lets everybody know this!"

"I received my items very quick. One item was no good from the factory, it has now been 4 weeks trying to get it replaced. When I call most of the time the phones do not work, if I email I hardly hear back. I will never use this company agian and I highly recommend you DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."

"Horrible experience. Avoid at all costs.
Fast to take your money, slow to refund it when it was they send you a small block Chevy oil pan instead of a ls1 intake manifold.
They talk to you like PayPal does not work both ways.

"They false advertising the products!!!!! They advertise full racing seats with covers ,and after I purchase the item ,I received the seat without the cover....I try to call them and the people from customer support they hang up on me!!!!Unprofessionals and SCAMMMERS!!!! Beware of this website !!!!!"

"Worst service of any company, I have ever used. EVER. I have been through the run around after ordering a brake light that was incorrect. Trying to return something to Autoplicity is like banging your head against a wall. It has been now almost two months of so many phone calls I can't count, being transferred, and hung up on multiple times. Countless emails to which LITERALLY no response is given from their customer service, and when I say no response I mean NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE. When I finally got through to someone in their returns via phone, he started the return process, saying I would have my authorization within 24 hours. This was now weeks ago, and again, an additional slew of emails directly to this person and I still do not have my 'authorization' to return the product and may end up sending it back anyway and disputing the charge. DO NOT buy from them unless you have zero intention of possibly exchanging or returning. It has been almost two months just to return one product. "

"Wish it had lower than one star! I sent my battery back about 2 months ago because it wasn't working correctly, and till this date they haven't sent me a new one or returned my money. I've called them more then 20+ times and the rep is never available!!! I sent them more than 5 emails and they don't reply! "

"i ordered the wrong item. i called and requested the order be canceled. the order was still processed(took my money) and shipped. i was told i have to pay for return shipping. i spent 23 dollars to get a 70 dollar refund. they received the item, verified by tracking number, 10-01-2015. as of this review, 10-08-2015. i have not recieved my refund. "

"I quickly received the genuine K&N Air Filters that I ordered. When getting an oil change, I am no longer bugged to change my air filters. We all know they scam you and tell you it needs replacing whether its true or not!"

"Love this place, super fast shipment"

This review was modified by fran3365 on October 05 2015 09:02:54 AM

"Great product and fast shipping!

This review was modified by ahenry185 on October 05 2015 08:52:24 AM

"this was a great deal on the msd ignition for my superjet. good shipping and no problems "

"Avoid this seller.

Ordered two of the same item, received order in two days, Awesome I thought, until I opened the box.
Inside was one item, no shipping invoice, no mention of missing item or backorder.
Called their 800 number, after several tries got through to someone, I was told they would check order and call me back.
Never heard back, so I tried their email contact.
Received a response after two more days, was told they would check.
This went on for several weeks, was told they were going to ship by the end of the week, then the end of the month.
Two weeks later, I contacted them again, and told them I went item or refund.
Their next response was a tracking number for the item, item was received almost 8 weeks after first ordered.
Will not purchase from them again ....

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!