Stores > Autoplicity

• Autoplicity

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

2016-08-07

Horrible Company and Dishonest Thieves

"This company is not honest and they robbed me. I ordered a part, they sent the wrong part. When I called (I was passed around from person to person) I was advised to return it 'refused, return to sender'. We did that and now they claim they never received the item back. So no refund. I would never ever buy from this disreputable company. I also put another review from a link they sent me. They review the comments and then decide if it will be posted. My review was not posted. Stay away from this company."

This review was modified by PPColletti on August 07 2016 08:06:21 AM

2016-05-17

"Hassle" free returns means no extra charge for them to hassle you!

"The website states "hassle free returns." Based on my ongoing experience, it is anything but hassle free. I found out that a product I ordered didn't fit properly and went through the return process on their website. I filled out the form and received an email asking me to send pictures and confirm the part number I wanted to return. I had only purchased 1 item from them, but I played along and confirmed the part number. I also took a picture of the part and emailed it to them. The next communication from them I received a few days later was to close my return request with no explanation. I sent another message to them, but received no additional communication from them.

This review was modified by BrianM. on May 17 2016 12:15:09 PM

2016-05-06

Horrible customer service

"I ordered a $400+ part on a Saturday night, however their website allowed for a incompatible part to be ordered so I sent an email immediately after the order. Without receiving a response on Monday morning, I called the facility at 11a EST to cancel the order. I was sent to 3 different people before someone finally confirmed the order would be canceled. At 4p EST I received an email stating that the part had been shipped! I called back immediately and was told that they were not able to cancel the order on time and that I would have to refuse the delivery. However as the part was being delivered by UPS without signature approval, there was no way to simply 'refuse' the shipment. Instead I had to go through a lengthy RMA process which took about a week to complete. Due to the size and weight of the item I requested UPS pick up the package, however Autoplicity did not cover that cost. So a mistake on their end cost me over a week of trouble, unavailable funds AND the added cost of the pickup from UPS.
On the positive note, apparently they ship stuff pretty quick...

2016-05-03

Horrible Company!!

"I made a small purchase online and never received my product. My payment was processed withing 48 hrs of my purchase, After 10 days went by I finally contacted the company to see where my product was and get tracking info. They then informed me that my order was flagged as fraud. I never received a phone call or email in regards to this. After trying to get ahold of someone for three days and being hung up on every time I was transfered to the correct department to find out where my order was I cancelled the order. They then informed me that it was flagged as fraud (even though they still took my money). They wanted me to send them a copy of my credit card online over an unsecure network. NO company would ever ask for this type of info online. NEVER buy from an untrusted site such as this one."

2016-04-23

TYPICAL ONLINE DROP SHIPPER

"I don't know why there isn't a law against what they are doing to consumers. This company CAN NOT AFFORD TO STOCK PARTS, so they sell parts that have to be shipped from the manufacturer, which takes forever. When you make a online purchase it doesn't state the way they do business anywhere. This is the worst experience I've ever had. Customer service is non existent!"

This review was modified by Schonl on April 23 2016 09:23:15 AM

2016-03-17

Terrible Service beware!!

"Beware I had several issues with Autoplicity. After 2 weeks I had to email about my order shipping and they finally emailed back. I received the package and one of the Amp power steps were damaged it took several emails before I received a response. I had to call several times because I was not receiving any emails back. They were suppose to send a replacement and each time they said it was damaged in transit but I do not believe they ever sent a replacement. I will never order from this company again."

2016-02-25

False advertising? I think so.

"I placed an online order with autoplicity for an item I was needing. Call them directly after a couple days because I hadn't seen that the item is shipped. I was told that they had cancelled the order because it was out of stock and that they were returning my payment to my credit card. Calling back the next day I was told that the item was in stock, that they had multiple units and that someone had noted on the order that I had called in to cancel it.. After talking to one of the managers who checked into it I was told that my order was canceled because the price was too low and that they couldn't sell it for that price. To me that sounds like false advertising."

This review was modified by FrankSt on February 25 2016 06:02:45 AM

2016-02-24

Horrible!!!

"Worst retail experience ever. Non responsive with warranty issue"

2016-02-08

STAY AWAY !!!

"Just go to Summit or ANYONE else.

This review was modified by BMG1 on February 08 2016 03:50:32 PM

2016-02-03

Horrible!! Never Again

"I will not do business with these guys ever again!
They sold me defective parts, (Struts)Which I had to pay a mechanic to remove. The would not pay anything other than the part itself, the return shipping.
By the time you get though their constant misdirection and avoidance tactics you will wish you had gone to the dealer and had it done. It would be less expensive in the long run. The do not return emails. They do answer the phone if you block your number, and after long holds your call gets dropped like Magic.
These guys will gladly sell you parts, if you buy from them beware you will have to put forth extreme efforts to get them to make good on any defects.

This review was modified by criikee on February 03 2016 02:27:37 PM

2016-01-26

liars and thieves

"site was wrong
merchandise was wrong
delivery was wrong

5 day return authorization not sent then canceled then sent and canceled the next day
merchandise then sent finaly(about 7-8 hours on the phone hold mostly)
item then returned to me
so here we go again(2-3 hours mostly on hold)
return label email to me told ups will pick up 2 hrs or less-5-hrs later give take the box to ups authorized drop off
that was about a week ten days ago
i am on hold for the third time today(another hour so far)
so paid them twice
spent 8 /10 hours trying to correct there mistake
not feeling to optomistic
THE wORST ONLLNE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

2015-12-08

"Bait and switch tactics. Advertise one thing then send another. My debit card was compromised after using this company and fraudulent charges were attempted against my card. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS VENDOR OR LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by jharpe on December 08 2015 03:17:36 PM

2015-11-24

"On their website, in more than one location they advertise free shipping. After i placed the order they emailed me and demanded I pay an additional $199 for shipping. I called them and spoke with a rep at the company whom told me that the item was already shipped and they would contact me if they needed anything further. A week later, they did not contact me, and i still do not have my items and was charged over $1300.00 on my credit card. I called them again and they told me that i still owed the $199.00 shipping. I informed the person on the phone about how their website was free shipping, and that no one had reached out to me as to the order not being shipped out even though i had been told it was shipped. I ordered the item: 80-TBS200-48-BD from them. To this day, it STILL has free shipping on their website even after it has been made know to 2 people in their office and a supervisor about it still being on their site and not being correct. They completely lied to me on more than one occasion and still are trying to deceive all people visiting their site."

2015-11-04

" No Stars!!! I wouldn't buy from this parts broker if my car depended on it. Bought a pair of defective Monroe Air shocks and called to get them returned and after waiting a week for a RMA and return label I finally got them returned. They received them on a Friday morning and I still haven't gotten my refund and when I call them about it they come up with all kinds of excuses. Most terrible experience and wont buy from again nor would I recommend them. Better to use EBay or AutoZone. Daryl Wilson sr (423) 949-7124"

2015-10-29

"Great price on the product I needed and way less than the local dealer. Ship was fast and item was delivered without any issues. Will be buying from again in the future."

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!