• Autoplicity

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

"If I could give less then 1 star I would. Ordered a part through Amazon two weeks ago, it should have been delivered four days ago. As they charged my card and indicated that the item had been shipped. Then they promised me for the last three days that they would overnight it. Email today says sorry they can not fill the order. "

"Ordered a part a month ago. called a week ago, and got no answers as to the my order. Customer service rep. was extremely rude. Called today to cancel my order and 2 hours later I received a e-mail stating the order had shipped. obviously they finally got around to filling the order after canceled it. When I called back to let them know I had canceled the order earlier and ordered the part from another company they stated it was to late to cancel. I will be refusing their parts.
Do not buy from autoplicity!!!! Terrible company.

This review was modified by twincities48 on August 19 2015 12:03:28 PM

"great price
fast shipping
will buy here for life

"Cheapest price I found. Super fast shipping!!"

"after reading other negative reviews I looked into ordering my parts from a couple of other well known companies. They were higher in price and out of stock. So I pulled the trigger on Autoplicity. It was a little hard to find my part on the website but when I did it said they had it in stock. I placed my order and got e mail confirmation and order number. Two days later it was sitting on the doorstep. So I was very happy and figured I'd post. "

This review was modified by fishingfever on August 15 2015 05:08:19 PM

"Cheaper prices than anywhere else on 1965 Mustang timing cover, and it showed up in one day via FedEx when they estimated 3-5."

This review was modified by mafker on August 14 2015 10:13:45 AM

"Purchased a wire set from this company when I received it, it had missing parts. Emailed them about it took 2 days for them to respond. When they did respond, talk to a lady that was supposed to get back with me on this situation never heard anything back. So I called and was directed to this shipping manager which Intel he was supposed to call me back. Needless to say I never heard back from him. So I called back again and was on hold for 20 minutes. At that point I felt like I was getting the runaround. So I tried emailing this company one more time and still have not heard back from them on this matter. Highly disappointed in the customer service of this company I do not recommend buying anything from them at all. As for me, will never shop at this place again or recommend it to anyone."

"Well laid out website, with the best prices I could find anywhere. Shipped quickly"

This review was modified by anon29 on August 11 2015 02:48:25 PM

"Better prices than I could find anywhere else. It was also nice to know if the product would fit my truck or not. "

"Gave best price for parts. Easy to navigate website. Received confirmation e mail right after ordering. Parts were shipped promptly via FedEx."

This review was modified by Zippy69 on August 11 2015 12:08:12 PM

"Great service. They had what I was looking for and at a fair price. My order was shipped promptly and followed with an e-mail with all the info. I would definitely recommend Autoplicity to a friend "

This review was modified by romeodj on August 07 2015 06:48:58 AM

"Website is easy to use, and product was delivered quickly and as described. Will use this site again."

This review was modified by jtaylormade05 on August 05 2015 07:27:48 AM

"They picked the wrong person to ask for a review from. 8 business days from the order being placed and my item needed for an important race hasn't shipped yet. This is pathetic, it's my fault for trying someone different to save a few dollars."

"As a businessman myself I understand how different time zones work, being that said, I must complain about Autoplicity accountability of my order and the ordeal to receive my purchase. This company shields behind UPS terms and conditions for their own website sales specially during regular business hours. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND EXTRA MONEY ASKING FOR NEXT DAY AIR AS THEY WILL BLAME UPS for NOT DELIVERING YOUR PACKAGE ON TIME. This is a common flaw on cheep online shopping carts. What they should remind buyers is that IF YOU ARE IN CALIFORNIA (West Coast) you will have a cut off time and for next day shipments. THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A FAIR WARNING AS SOON AS YOU PLACE AN ORDER, "IF YOU ARE ORDERING OUTSIDE UPS PICKUP HOURS, YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY" but instead, they intake the sell, and didn't ship until (24 hrs later) the next day. Of course blame UPS for this error on their end. I don't need to be a rocket science PhD to understand shipping and time zones, but I DO need a disclosure that I am ordering outside UPS pick up time in order to make a financially savvy decision to place an order with them. NEXT STOP yelp, Facebook. twitter and google plus. Consumers will hear about how upset I am about this order. I could saved $50.00 on a shipment that was never going to arriving next day. "

This review was modified by jpss73 on August 03 2015 03:31:05 PM

"Ordered a part they showed six of. Ordered it and asked for two day ship. Was billed for it and sent an email. Received an email from them stating it would have to come from manufacture and it would take 1-3 business days to process and would ship there after. Sent them an email asking why they would show six in stock and then tell me they have none and would need to get it from the manufacturer. I questioned the selling practices and asked for a manager to call. Shortly there after received an email cancelling the order."Our apology to you on our behalf for canceling this out. We only do this if the order is not actually in stock and for some odd reason our inventory was off or at times the item may be oversize and end up being only freight based which won't meet the standard ship time so we will contact you. There is always a possible case that we cancel an order for you since an item is discontinued or shows "ships from manufacture" but we know that its going to either take too long to ship out or there will be a problem with the item from past experience. We only want to do better by you ahead of time and get things fixed before they break." BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

This review was modified by ACDJR on August 03 2015 09:00:13 AM

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!