• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Autoplicity is great1 I finally found what I was looking for here! Thanks!"

"One of the very few vendors that had the part I was specifically looking for and at a great price. Detailed descriptions and blown up images allowed me to make the decision that I did to purchase from Autoplicity. Offered a discount on shipping right off the bat and the product was handled in one business day's time. Tracking via UPS was also supplied. Thanks for a quick and easy purchase!"

"Best price available by over $40 and shipped the same day. "

"Absolutely fast, correct and perfect quality new parts as listed; No "relabled"or "seconds" parts. Exactly as described and shipping was quick. Great price too.."

"ordered a lockright differential locking, it was shipped fast and customer support was great."

"Fast shipping and a great price. when looking for other parts , I'll check here first."

"Had an issue with the lift kit that I ordered for my jeep. Was for correct make and model, but only works with auto transmission. My jeep has manual transmission. Pre-order info didn't specify the difference. Needed to return. Called autoplicity. After waiting on hold for over 45 minutes, I was able to get through to the returns dept. The rep told me that I would receive an email with return label and instructions that night. 24 hours later and no email. :( Dreading calling them back!! "

"I was absolutely impressed with the ease of the purchase, and speed of shipping!"

"After scouring the internet for the lowest price, autoplicity was the best. I placed order 214333 at 10 am and it shipped that same day! Low prices, fast shipping, and lots of positive reviews...ordering from autoplicity is a no brainer!"

"Normally I do not write reviews on websites, but I saw people recommend Autoplicity.com for cheap parts and fast delivery! I went on that website last Thursday trying to order a Volant cool air intake for my 2007 3.7L GMC Canyon based off reviews on other brands and issues with homemade intakes. I search the volant.com website first to get the intake for my engine and model because Autoplicity had so many different choices that supposedly fit my vehicle. Either 15037 or 150376 for powercore filter. Searched my product number on Autoplicity and it states 1 available and get within a certain time to get the item at that great price $209. Once my intake was placed in my cart, the website started having errors and repeatedly asks for my zip code for estimated delivery cost. I could not see my shipping cost or total at this point and called Autoplicity.com. I ordered my part and used a 30% off shipping. The man in customer service sales stated it takes about 3 days to process my order and then standard shipping will be 5-7 business days. Ok great I am excited at this point to receive my intake. Received maybe 3 emails confirming my purchase and a receipt. Today 8/18/2014 I get my email stating (Hey there, We wanted to update you on your order ###### and let you know the approximate updated ship date is 9/5/2014 12am. Thanks so much for being patient and let us know if your look for something else during that time. Happy Motoring, James - Order Update Specialist.) I honestly did not read it at first and got a little angry thinking 2 1/2 weeks before I can get my intake wth!! I call the number for Customer Service to hear what I did not read and when it was going to be available to ship, then another 5-7 for shipping. I told the guy the website stated 1 available, so why do I have to wait for that long before they ship my product. He tells me his warehouse shows the warehouse my product is coming from estimates my ship date as 9/5/2014. Why I asked, I told him the guy I spoke to stated 3 days process and 5 -7 in delivery. He replies when you purchased the item it takes 24hrs to process, so the 1 available was gone when my order finally processed. Why would a website and employee tell you they have 1 available and about 10days to receive if you are false advertising? Well I am sorry sir, but our warehouse shows the warehouse your product is coming from estimated the date provided. I told that guy after telling me this statement about 3 times. I GOT THAT PART, but if you state I ordering in a certain time frame it will be available and then tell me sorry your order processed after it was sold you have to wait a month to receive your product. Customer Service is horrible at Autoplicity and they do not care!!! I asked for the inconvenience could they send me my order once available 2day or next day, to make the customer happier. He states I am checking into that for you, oh sorry we can not make those changes until the item is available. So what can you do for me? I am sorry sir nothing we can do, but thank you for your recent purchase and have a good day. I will wait, but I will never order again!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Autoplicity for the reply! If the guy I spoke to yesterday would have said the same about shipping overnight. This might have been avoided and I probably would not have been as angry about the waiting period. He did not seem to care or try anything to make me happy. Thank you!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

Autoplicity, Autoplicity rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience that our company has caused you. As stated on the website, this item is directly shipped from the manufacture. Unfortunately by the time we placed your order, the manufacture was out of this product. At this item there is nothing we can do to expedite the back order of your item. Once available we will go ahead and ship it out to you overnight for the inconvenience.”

"Quick shipping. Great price."

"Ordered the part on Thursday, shipped out Monday, should be here soon. Good enough."

"The required Part arrived in good package and good shape , within the time limit specified by the Autoplicity mail policy.
Happy with the service.

"I bought 2 borla boomer wailtail mufflers for my 05 legacy gt. Fast processing and got shipped out pretty quick. Great prices and an easy to navigate website."

"I ordered my parts and they were exactly as shown on the internet. They came fast and and worked as expected"

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.