• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

"Nice fast response & shipping thanks. "

"Fast shipping and order taking. Prices are very reasonable too!

"Great price and I love the Amazon pay option!"

"They were quick to ship the item. They made it easy to find the item and had an easy checkout. Anyone looking for automotive supplies should check these guys out."

"Autoplicity had the best prices I could and even backed it up with a guarantee. Items were in stock and shipment was processed very quickly."

"This is not my first purchase with Autoplicity, and will surely not be my last!

My most recent purchase was of a Magnaflow OEM Replacement Downpipe for a '13 Focus ST. This part is designed better than the original, and flows twice as better, without compromising EPA requirements.

This that being said, it became a hot item within HOURS of being on the market. Currently, the best price for this product, is of course Autoplicity. Within the next business day, from date of purchase, my part has already shipped and is in route!

Finding the part was easy enough, navigating through the user friendly web interface. Having some of their closest competitors prices listed right there to where I can check if I would like. Then following the prompts as I click through the checkout. Offering multiple forms of payment made it easy to choose which one works best at the moment. PayPal, if your credit card isn't in hand, or Credit Card if you're already got it out.

My current two experiences have been quite pleasant, and have saved me a bit of money!

"Great seller. Fast response time. Shipping was same day as order. Price was cheapest by far from anywhere else.
Will definitely use Autoplicity again!

"I will shop here again! Great prices and easy shopping"

"Great site, great prices, and well setup Web page"

"Very good prices. Seriously can not be beaten!!!"

"Great brand name parts at good prices. One thing to note is the shipping. To ship from them (California) to Indiana, it took 8 days. So if you need it quickly, think about your options."

"Amazing prices...and fast service! Placed my order only a few hours ago, and I already received an email saying my item has shipped. Can't ask for more than that! "

"Great prices. But thats about the only good thing i can say so far. Ordered on a wednesday morning. Paid for 2 day air so i would get it by sun. Didnt leave CA until friday estimated delivery is for tuesday.... that is unacceptable!! Might as well of just gotten standard ground. Come to find out they did ship it ground!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

Autoplicity, Autoplicity rep has responded

“Hello theslothinator304,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that our shipping department has over looked your request for 2 day air. We would love to make it up to you. An email regarding this issue has been sent over to you. This is 100% our fault, we will make things right. Thank you for your review.”

"I had a great experience! I placed my order late at night on Wednesday and my package arrived friday morning!! It was in perfect shape and works great. They kept mebup to date with emails. I am very satisified!"

"Great price and quick shipping! will buy from again!"

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.