• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"Super fast shipping and best price in the market, nothing can beat!!"

"Got the Ididit tilt column. Great prices and fast shipping! Will definitely be buying from Autoplicity again."

"Autoplicity found me the part 45% below retail price, with top notch customer service. They took care of my order quickly and painlessly. "

"Received order in only 3 days! Great prices."

"By far the lowest price out there and with 50% off shipping you cant beat it. I received confirmation of shipping within 4 hours of placing my order. I will be using Autoplicity for all my automotive parts"

"Great company to deal with. I called to verify a part was in stock. The staff was very friendly, and I got a quick return phone call. Parts were shipped out the same day."

"If there are so many reviews saying how fast the shipping is why is it taking so long to ship my parts when they said they were "In Stock" ?????
Just ask'n

"Great deals and fast shipping. 5 stars. I will buy from again!"

"Fast shipping, great price, and being able to pay through Amazon is a great feature as well. I will definitely purchase from Autoplicity again. This review is for order number 222646."

"very good communication, fast delivery, and btw , they have the best prices , thank you"

"Autoplicity had the best price on the Fox 2.0 shocks anywhere. Ordered from the on 9/11/14 and received a receipt right away confirming my order. My order was shipped the following day on 9/12/14. Excellent service.
Thanks again
Julio O.

"When I researched and bought 5 gallon gas jugs and spouts, Autoplicity provided the best price by a significant amount!"

"I ordered 30 spark plugs and received 9. The box was undamaged but they said it was complete. Buyers beware! A good sale price means nothing if you don't get your merchandise. Will not use again for any reason. Will stick to the chains. Very, very unhappy. "

"Extremely easy to use website with very good pricing. I would highly recommend this site to anybody looking for great priced parts."

"It was easy to find the correct marine spark plug and to order. It did take four days to ship, which is a bit long. The prices are reasonable."

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.