Autoplicity Reviews - autoplicity.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.19/10 6,507 reviews

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,507)

"absolutely a pleasure do business with this company. These guys are as big of car nuts as you are. Customer service in all aspects is second to none and the pricing is very competitive."

"Ordered a blank TS chip and COMP cams valve springs. Cheapest price ANYWHERE. Shipped and arrived promptly. I will use autoplicity again in the future whenever possible!!!!"

"Excellent price and very fast shipping! Very happy. "

"nice and fair prices. Will most definitely shop from them again in the future if need be.
would recommend them to my friends and family

"communication was clear and shipping was fast. Thank you autoplicity"

Rating 8/104/5

"very fast shipping and decent prices, happy I chose to purchase my parts from them as I needed them in a hurry!!"

"Awesome price and quick shipping. Will use again!"

"I PLAN TO ORDER ANOTHER PRE-FILTER WRAP,AS SOON AS I FIND OUT IF THIS ONE IS GOING TO FIT.
SO FAR VERY SATISFIED.

"Great price and fast shipping!!!"

"Ordered a replacement window regulator for my 97 Nissan Pathfinder. The part was a perfect OEM fit and operated great. Ordering was easy and Autoplicity promptly provided invoice and shipment tracking information. Part was packed well and arrived undamaged."

"I purchased on line a Daystar Body Lift Kit # DAY-KJ04505BK on March 15,2014. I waited about 3 weeks before I called back to check on shipping status. On line it showed that they had 25 in stock and the person I talked to said that it would be shipped out that day. Just checked the status of the shipment and it still shows not shipped. They have already debited my account for the purchase and shipping price but as of today I dont have the items that I have paid for and they show to have 31 in stock."

"My shocks were the correct ones, packed well, and got here fast. Only complaint I have is that they did not install them for me:)"

"Very good pricing and with no compromise "

"Top quality products at a discount and delivered fast. Who could want more?"

"After researching what brake pads to get for my Audi A4, I ordered Akebono ceramic pads from Autoplicity. They had very large selection of pads with very competitive pricing, and for the particular pads I ordered, their pricing was the best. They also gave a 20% off coupon to reduce the shipping. The order shipped the next day. I'm a very happy customer!"