Stores > Autoplicity
  • Autoplicity

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Great shipping... Terrible customer service

"My order shipped fast and tracking was provided. Problem was with FedEx - they delivered package to wrong address. When I contacted Autoplicity the next day to see what they suggested I do or to hopefully have them contact FedEx since shippers usually have more info - the customer service agent immediately snapped "there's nothing we can do since it shows delivered." No sorry for your trouble or suggestions as to what to do - just an immediate "it's not our problem." I asked again if I should contact FedEx and was told "I don't know. There's nothing we can do about it". Once Autoplicity has your money and ships it they don't care anymore. FedEx is trying to locate it but the fact that Autoplicity was so blatantly rude means even if I get refunded by the shipping company I'll reorder from somewhere else. Once they have their cash the customer isn't a priority anymore I guess. "

This review was modified by RedDurango on March 28 2017 08:00:01 AM

2017-03-24

Good price

"Very good price on the part"

This review was modified by DeepChampagneDuck on March 24 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-03-24

Very Simple

"It was easy to find what I needed and I was able to get it done in less than 5 minutes"

This review was modified by stephaniepirente on March 24 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-03-22

Lesc3010

"Fast and quick return with great customer service.After notification of return and credit.Was able to re-order .Recieved a notification that was shipped "

This review was modified by Lesc3010 on March 22 2017 08:15:02 PM

FAst

"Product was easy to find and affordable. I will absolutely buy all my parts from here."

This review was modified by PinkButterfly on March 21 2017 08:45:02 PM

Good Parts at a Great Price

"I was looking for a part that the local auto parts store quoted me. I found it on Autoplicity for a fraction of the price. The shipping was also very quick. Thanks!"

This review was modified by LemonYellowGibbon on March 21 2017 08:45:02 PM

Great product

"I loved the experience great price great product couldnt be any happier."

This review was modified by FrenchBeigeSheep on March 21 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-03-20

Easy Find Easy Buy

"After calling around to buy a part for our vehicle we were able to find it at a MUCH CHEAPER price including delivery on this website. Will use them again when looking for parts!"

This review was modified by Bowler1954 on March 20 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-03-19

Speedy

"I ordered the part on Saturday night and wasn't expecting it to be shipped out till Monday or Tuesday and got an email that it shipped out on Sunday. Very efficient!"

This review was modified by DonaldCallaway on March 19 2017 10:30:02 PM

2017-03-17

Uneducated morons

"I placed an order for something which they claimed to have 20 of and than get an email saying it would be shipped from the manufacture. I checked with the manufacture and they said they don't have any in stock and don't know when they'll be made.I sent autoplicity an email asking them to explain and was told they cancelled the order and then I called autoplicity and was told it's an error on their website but yet their inventory increased by 1 after my order was cancelled. Don't believe the fake positive reviews shop elsewhere. "

This review was modified by sco86z on March 17 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-03-13

Speedy customer service

"Ordered weather tech floor mats shipped the next day and should be here within 2 days. Spoke with customer service who were helpful and intelligent "

This review was modified by Stevenjbond on March 13 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-03-10

Great service

"Quick and fast . Great service, very nice people to deal with and will be getting more of my business from here on out. A plus from my team "

This review was modified by garyhoyt96 on March 10 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-07

"So far so good. Found my product quickly and it shipped very fast as well. I am very satisfied at this point."

This review was modified by RalphIII on March 07 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-03-06

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NEVER AGAIN!

"I placed an order and paid almost an extra $30 for two-day shipping, here I am three days later and I have not received the part I needed, mind you I have no vehicle while waiting for the part. Now I called for an update and was told my part had not even let the warehouse, was told two more days. Worst experience ever, you do not get what you paid for. Now lets hope the part actually comes in on time. "

This review was modified by jeanetterodas2012 on March 06 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-03-02

Horrible customer service

"I placed my order to ship 2nd day air, they shipped regular ground and would not do anything to help. They hung up on me 4 times while i was waiting to speak with the manager. I never did get to speak with the manager. They would not reship nor reimburse for the air charges.

I will never buy from again and suggest you do not either.

This review was modified by brtobias on March 28 2017 07:48:10 AM

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!