• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10

"I ordered an 02 oxygen sensor. It was about 50 dollars cheaper than anywhere else for a Bosch part. The part fit perfectly and was super easy to change. I received my product a day before the estimated arrival. i recommend this website for sure and will be ordering all future parts from them. "

"Overall pleased with my order. Good prices, somewhat inaccurate ship time."

"These bushings shipped fast and are exactly as advertised. Fit perfect and work great!"

"IF YOU ARE PLACING AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY USING A CELL PHONE, DON'T!! THEY HAVE HIDDEN LINKS YOU CAN'T ACCESS WHICH STATES ALL KINDS OF HIDDEN FEES FOR RETURNS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AWARE OF. IT DOES NOT MENTION ANY OF THESE FEES UNDER THE "RETURNS" LINK. THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU. ALL THEY TELL YOU IS THEY ARE MANDITORY FEES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED. I EXPLAINED THAT A GREAT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ORDER ONLINE VIA A CELL PHONE THESE DAYS AND THEY WILL NOT SEE THE LINKS. THEY SAID YOU WOULD IF YOU USED A COMPUTER AND NOT A CELL PHONE. THAT WAS THE EXTENT OF THERE REPLY. THIS COMPANY IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED. THEY COULD DO MORE BUT HAVE NO INTEREST TOO. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

Autoplicity, Autoplicity rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our website is not mobile friendly, that is why when you access our site on your mobile device it does not open up as www.m.autoplicity.com- which would mean it is mobile. Our policy is stated on the website that clearly states that a restocking fee is applied to returns.”

"very good service , good prices ,fast shipping and good product AAA+++"

"Web page is misleading, I thought I was ordering a whole front "car bra"... I got a very small hood cover?!? What...
Still waiting on return and refund it's been 9 days. Hoping they don't try a not refund my whole costs...

"Autoplicity had the cheapest prices all over the internet. They even show you what their competitors charge. The items were delivered before I even knew they were shipped, super fast. Thanks autoplicity!"

"I WOULD GIVE AUTOPLICITY A FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS, THERE PRICES ARE THE BEST, FAST SERVICE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ORDER BUG REFLECTOR AND A PAIR OF WIND VISIOR , THEY CAME WELL PACKAGED, I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AUTOPLICITY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE."

"Best price I could find online for my weatherguard toolbox. Arrived very quickly and in great shape. Would not hesitate to buy from Autoplicity again!"

"We received our order quickly! The short shifter is exactly as depicted on the Autoplicity site. Their parts department is very knowledgeable and was helpful in our decision to order.

"Super fast shipping and easy site to search for parts. I would use again."

"Somehow UPS lost half of my order. It took Autoplicity a month and a half before they could consider shipping a replacement. I will never use this merchant again.

Update 12/16 with more detail.
So my order was lost in shipping. That can happen. But how Autoplicity handled it after that was deplorable. It took 15 days to reach resolution with the shipper after I was told 7-10 days. Then they wanted another 6 days to receive the check in snail mail from the shipper before they would resend my parts. I called to complain about the stupidity of that and finally got in touch with a supervisor to help me. He said he would ship the parts out expedited. Well, 5 days later he finally ships them out ground! Liars. Don't ever do business with a crappy outfit like this unless you want to give away your time and money.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

Autoplicity, Autoplicity rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Since UPS lost your package a claim needed to be opened. It typically takes up to 10 business days for us to receive credit form the claim. Once credit is received a new order will be shipped.”

"Right part for a fair price ! Shipping very fast and free ! I would buy again and pass good word to friends too."

"Had exactly what I needed at a very good price. Setting up shipping was very easy. Parts arrived right when they were promised to be delivered.

Great experience.

"Service is great. Was looking an item one day which was on sale for a great price. When I returned two days later the item had gone off sale, but still the price was better than most others. Autoplicity sales team sold it to me for the sales price no problem. "

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.