• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10

"Amazing prices...and fast service! Placed my order only a few hours ago, and I already received an email saying my item has shipped. Can't ask for more than that! "

"Great prices. But thats about the only good thing i can say so far. Ordered on a wednesday morning. Paid for 2 day air so i would get it by sun. Didnt leave CA until friday estimated delivery is for tuesday.... that is unacceptable!! Might as well of just gotten standard ground. Come to find out they did ship it ground!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

Autoplicity, Autoplicity rep has responded

“Hello theslothinator304,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that our shipping department has over looked your request for 2 day air. We would love to make it up to you. An email regarding this issue has been sent over to you. This is 100% our fault, we will make things right. Thank you for your review.”

"I had a great experience! I placed my order late at night on Wednesday and my package arrived friday morning!! It was in perfect shape and works great. They kept mebup to date with emails. I am very satisified!"

"Great price and quick shipping! will buy from again!"

"Excellent speed service. Lowest price I found on the shopping list. Continue that!"

"We were looking for a storage box to use in the bed of our truck and Autoplicity had the best price by far. We were very pleasantly surprised, but then we placed our order and 2 days later we received our package. Talk about speedy delivery. We were expecting it to take at least a week since it was bulk item. This was our first time ordering with Autoplicity and we will be a repeat customer!"

"Autoplicity had the best price on the item I wanted, had it in stock, and shipped it VERY FAST ... Ordered on a late Mon morning, had it at my house Thurs morning ... nearly 2000 miles away. EXCELLENT, hassle free service. I will check with them for availability on all my neds from here on in!"

"I have not received the product yet but the buying experience was great. "

"Best way to buy products now, I will use them again!"

"I shopped for a battery via the internet and looked at several but chose Autoplicity because they had the best price. But the service was very good also"

"Needed item quickly. Their website shows the items availability and in stock status, which is great. Item shipped and updates provided. Delivered three days after placing order. Great Job Autoplicity !"

"Great prices on some NGK plugs. I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere!! Thanks!"

"Great prices, user friendly, and love the link-up with Amazon.com checkout. Will be coming back again and again."

"service is always excellent parts are always great "

"Huge selection and at the best prices I could find on the Internet. Shipping was ridiculously fast and packaging was top notch."

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.