Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Stealing is not business

"Cliffs Notes; no customer service, shipped me 1/4 of what I wanted, couldnt find my missing part, couldnt tell me when it would come off backorder, couldnt cancel my order, then hit me with return shipping and restocking fees, and never credited my return. AKA STEALING.

I ordered four struts for my Saab and autoplicity had the best price. A couple days go by then I get e-mails stating that something is on backorder and they are not responsible for ETA's (interesting). Another week goes by and the struts show up at my door, even though their e-mail said it would be about a month until they would ship. The shipment was missing a strut, even though the packings slip and website said all four shipped. nice! I contact them via e-mail and phone, and they eventually get back to me stating that they cannot tell me where the missing strut is and have no way of knowing when it will come off backorder. I ask them to cancel my order. They said they cannot cancel as it has already shipped and I should just refuse delivery from UPS. They said they would provide a tracking number, they never did. I put a note out to UPS to refuse a shipment from autoplicity, but UPS delivers anyways because autoplicity drop ships from windy city something or other (why use a third party?). I contact them and tell them everything, and they basically tell me tough, send the part back. So I send the part back, and they hit me for a restocking fee as well as make me pay for the return shipping. I get the bank involved and get my money back for the restocking and shipping. Fast forward two months, they never credited me for my return. Nice, time to get the bank involved again. I have 10 years in supply chain, logistics, and customer service - these guys are jokers. If you parts come as promised count your lucky stars, if anything else happens, best of luck, because these guys are going to steal out of your back pocket and make you work for them. Shame on autoplicity for stealing from me. Cant wait to leave a review for BBB.

2017-08-17

Great customer service and best online price.

"This is the second time I have ordered from Geekbuying and I have a good experience. Great customer service and best online price. Also, support team is great. Thank you!!"

2017-08-17

Fantastic

"Great company to work with, prices are reasonable and shipping was fast."

2017-08-15

Easy and hassle free

"Easy to complete purchase , shipped quick !"

2017-08-14

Excellent service. Fast shipping.

"Title speaks for itself. My items shipped super fast. "

2017-08-09

Great price

"Good service. Received on time "

2017-08-08

Great price

"Good prices fast delivery easy to use defiantly recommend better than going to autozone"

2017-08-04

Great parts dealer

"Site was easy.Price was low.
I just wish shipping was free.

2017-08-04

Easy search, fast shipping!

"Ordered brake parts, great price, easy to find what I needed fast shipping!"

2017-08-03

You want fast shipping, and great price?

"Ordered a back slider glass for my 1973 Ford F250, and Autoplicity has the fastest shipping anywhere. I had it in two days. AAA+++ The best price, also. I will be using them again. "

2017-07-27

Right Part/Right Price

"I was looking for a ford focus ignition switch and didn't want to pay over $20. Found it here, and shipping cost still didn't put me over $20. I'm happy."

2017-07-25

Amazing

"They were beyond fast and had everything I wanted and MORE."

2017-07-24

Great Service

"No muss , no fuss with these guys. Website was easy to navigate and I was in and out in minutes ( PayPal ) Cheapest price on O.E.M. parts too. Will come back. Thanks Autoplicity !"

2017-07-20

Same name brand at much less cost

"Easy to find what I was looking for. Easy checkout. S&H was reasonable and the correct item arrived well packed. That said, the packing slip indicated the great price I got was a clearance price, with no returns. I don't think that was stated on the website when I ordered. Minus one star overall for that."

2017-07-19

Great

"Fast. On time. And most importantly parts are correcrt. "

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!