• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"I got a Optima Battery here because the after shipping price was the exact same price as Amazon's before tax price to
TX. And because the website says they stand behind the WARRANTY. I figured Amazon must be getting the battery from Autoplicity anyway. The battery came in very good packaging. The battery was manufactured one month before ordering. Fully charged.

"Autoplicity has consistently the best prices for merchandise and fairest shipping. Along with their online stock info and quick shipping, they are my first stop (out of 25+ parts vendors) when i need parts. I've looked further in some cases, but rarely found a better deal!"

"I needed a new performance air intake because the one I have is not carb legal. Not only was it expediate but also this site has performance parts for your vehicle cheaper than other sites! I was expecting to receive my item next week but, it came literally the next day. I'll definitely be ordering more from Autoplicity! Thank you for the awesome service!"

"Autoplicity is the best place either online or in store to by such products. They have fast and friendly staff that will help you with any questions you may have and will get you on your way quickly."

"Fast shipping low price. Extremely happy with my order. "

"Ordered fender flares for my jeep on 10/27/2014. By the evening of 10/27 they had billed and shipped. By the morning of 10/28 they were established in the UPS system and the package seems well on its way. So far I am very impressed by the service and the price was well below anything else I found for the same product. I'm hoping they arrive in good shape and this will be a perfect transaction. "

"Quickly processed and shipped. Thanks Autoplicity!"

"Good product. Fast shipping. Installed the new lines and got rid of my brake problem"

"Very very pleased with the availability of my parts and the incredible price. Communication from Autoplicity is fantastic. Can't wait to install my new parts on my 2002 Escalade"

"First time buying and they definitely have the best prices. Love how easy it is to order online. "

"They had exactly what i needed. the price was lower than anyplace else. items shipped next day via fedex with notification for every step. "

"Simple website to use. Fast service and excellent pricing."

"I had no idea. Autoplicity was even out there once I was able to find the website I couldn't believe the prices. Once I saw the price that they had on the DC sport cat back system for my Hyundai Genesis2.0T I had to buy it it was the cheapest price out there by $50 to $200 so I had to buy it!! I will continue buying from autoplicity it's an awesome website."

"Website is easy to navigate, ordering is easy, no hassles, received my order in 2 days, what more could you ask for!!!"

"Very impressed with how fast it was shipped"

Autoplicity is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autoplicity is a merchant member
Autoplicity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.