Stores > Autoplicity

• Autoplicity

• Address: 5631 Dempster St.
    • Contact: support@autoplicity.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

2016-02-03

Horrible!! Never Again

"I will not do business with these guys ever again!
They sold me defective parts, (Struts)Which I had to pay a mechanic to remove. The would not pay anything other than the part itself, the return shipping.
By the time you get though their constant misdirection and avoidance tactics you will wish you had gone to the dealer and had it done. It would be less expensive in the long run. The do not return emails. They do answer the phone if you block your number, and after long holds your call gets dropped like Magic.
These guys will gladly sell you parts, if you buy from them beware you will have to put forth extreme efforts to get them to make good on any defects.

This review was modified by criikee on February 03 2016 02:27:37 PM

2016-01-26

liars and thieves

"site was wrong
merchandise was wrong
delivery was wrong

5 day return authorization not sent then canceled then sent and canceled the next day
merchandise then sent finaly(about 7-8 hours on the phone hold mostly)
item then returned to me
so here we go again(2-3 hours mostly on hold)
return label email to me told ups will pick up 2 hrs or less-5-hrs later give take the box to ups authorized drop off
that was about a week ten days ago
i am on hold for the third time today(another hour so far)
so paid them twice
spent 8 /10 hours trying to correct there mistake
not feeling to optomistic
THE wORST ONLLNE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

2015-12-08

"Bait and switch tactics. Advertise one thing then send another. My debit card was compromised after using this company and fraudulent charges were attempted against my card. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS VENDOR OR LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by jharpe on December 08 2015 03:17:36 PM

2015-11-24

"On their website, in more than one location they advertise free shipping. After i placed the order they emailed me and demanded I pay an additional $199 for shipping. I called them and spoke with a rep at the company whom told me that the item was already shipped and they would contact me if they needed anything further. A week later, they did not contact me, and i still do not have my items and was charged over $1300.00 on my credit card. I called them again and they told me that i still owed the $199.00 shipping. I informed the person on the phone about how their website was free shipping, and that no one had reached out to me as to the order not being shipped out even though i had been told it was shipped. I ordered the item: 80-TBS200-48-BD from them. To this day, it STILL has free shipping on their website even after it has been made know to 2 people in their office and a supervisor about it still being on their site and not being correct. They completely lied to me on more than one occasion and still are trying to deceive all people visiting their site."

2015-11-04

" No Stars!!! I wouldn't buy from this parts broker if my car depended on it. Bought a pair of defective Monroe Air shocks and called to get them returned and after waiting a week for a RMA and return label I finally got them returned. They received them on a Friday morning and I still haven't gotten my refund and when I call them about it they come up with all kinds of excuses. Most terrible experience and wont buy from again nor would I recommend them. Better to use EBay or AutoZone. Daryl Wilson sr (423) 949-7124"

2015-10-29

"Great price on the product I needed and way less than the local dealer. Ship was fast and item was delivered without any issues. Will be buying from again in the future."

2015-10-23

"hey! you sent me wrong parts and absolutely ignore my emails and any requests at contact forms. You are crooks! Lets everybody know this!"

2015-10-22

"I received my items very quick. One item was no good from the factory, it has now been 4 weeks trying to get it replaced. When I call most of the time the phones do not work, if I email I hardly hear back. I will never use this company agian and I highly recommend you DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."

2015-10-21

"Horrible experience. Avoid at all costs.
Fast to take your money, slow to refund it when it was they send you a small block Chevy oil pan instead of a ls1 intake manifold.
They talk to you like PayPal does not work both ways.

2015-10-20

"They false advertising the products!!!!! They advertise full racing seats with covers ,and after I purchase the item ,I received the seat without the cover....I try to call them and the people from customer support they hang up on me!!!!Unprofessionals and SCAMMMERS!!!! Beware of this website !!!!!"

2015-10-20

"Worst service of any company, I have ever used. EVER. I have been through the run around after ordering a brake light that was incorrect. Trying to return something to Autoplicity is like banging your head against a wall. It has been now almost two months of so many phone calls I can't count, being transferred, and hung up on multiple times. Countless emails to which LITERALLY no response is given from their customer service, and when I say no response I mean NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE. When I finally got through to someone in their returns via phone, he started the return process, saying I would have my authorization within 24 hours. This was now weeks ago, and again, an additional slew of emails directly to this person and I still do not have my 'authorization' to return the product and may end up sending it back anyway and disputing the charge. DO NOT buy from them unless you have zero intention of possibly exchanging or returning. It has been almost two months just to return one product. "

2015-10-19

"Wish it had lower than one star! I sent my battery back about 2 months ago because it wasn't working correctly, and till this date they haven't sent me a new one or returned my money. I've called them more then 20+ times and the rep is never available!!! I sent them more than 5 emails and they don't reply! "

2015-10-08

"i ordered the wrong item. i called and requested the order be canceled. the order was still processed(took my money) and shipped. i was told i have to pay for return shipping. i spent 23 dollars to get a 70 dollar refund. they received the item, verified by tracking number, 10-01-2015. as of this review, 10-08-2015. i have not recieved my refund. "

2015-10-05

"I quickly received the genuine K&N Air Filters that I ordered. When getting an oil change, I am no longer bugged to change my air filters. We all know they scam you and tell you it needs replacing whether its true or not!"

2015-10-05

"Love this place, super fast shipment"

This review was modified by fran3365 on October 05 2015 09:02:54 AM

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!