Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Great product

"Great service with super fast response time. Looking forward to order many more parts from this online store "

2017-10-16

Great

"Had exactly what I was looking for "

2017-10-11

Great Prices, Fast Shipping!

"The lowest price I could find and their site was easy to navigate. They had all the details I needed about the item and I wasn't confused or worried I was getting the wrong thing. It was shipped the next day! Exactly what we needed."

2017-10-11

Poor part quality, bad return service

"Ordered an aux cord input for my civic as original one was failing. The one I received couldn't be plugged in fully (wouldn't clip in) and while holding it in, audio quality was terrible. I requested a return and was approved. They gave return address and return policy, no pre paid label. Policy states any attempt to install parts can void return. In my request for return I stated I had tried to plug it in. So I asked if I would simply be paying to send them back their product for no refund. They replied with a pre paid label and no comment about actually getting any refund. Part was useless to me so I sent it w tracking. They received it nearly two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them. Don't use them."

2017-10-10

great pricing and fast shipping

"They had the best price and shipped out the item next day."

2017-10-10

Horrible customer Service

"I bought a roof rack on FRI, 15 SEP 2017 order number 502520, UPS freight delivered the order at my front yard and without me signing for it, or anybody at the premise... when i got home and open the package the roof rack was bend on one of the rails and also dint on all four corners of the rack, I immediately called them and made a claim to Autoplicity and got a case number 350700, after 15 calls and multiple hang ups they responded to me denying my claim, they said to me ( the replacement will not be process because the package was signed for at delivery and that it had no damages upon delivery... this is a total LIE!! the UPS Freight they use dropped the package in from of my house during business hours and i was not at home to sign for it and check the package status. if you see the damages on the roof rack they are consistent to freight cargo damage and to top this the roof rack is even this is strong steel, it is not easy damage, it is consistent to freight and transfer damage. I worked hard and saved up for this Item and this is how they treat me... they hang up on me, they put me on hold for a very long long time, then they transfer me to a "supervisor" which is a unusable voice message that is not set up yet. I paid full price $813.00 to receive something bent and damaged... this company should be fined and put out of business. "

2017-10-06

Good

"I got my order on time and everything was there I am happy with it would use it again"

2017-10-05

Wow

"I'm new to buy anything from this site but I am very impressed."

2017-10-03

Quick and easy

"Finding my part was easy, payment was easy, shipment was quick. Great service, can't wait to receive my part."

2017-09-28

Fast shipping

"I've purchased couple items from this website and so far so good...no problems. They are also quick to process and ship orders."

2017-09-26

Returned Item...

"I purchased an item the did not fit my pickup, Autoplicity was very cordial and provided me with an RMA# to return this item with full refund, this was a very pleasant experience.

markq

2017-09-26

false advertisment

"you all had a garret turbocharger listed for sale at the price $3.55 with one left in stock. i thought it was just a typo on price and took a chance ordering it.
when it arrived it was an over priced bolt.

2017-09-16

Positive

"Good prices and products. I would order from them again."

2017-09-12

Rude customer service agent

"I called to find out where my part was and she couldn't find! Told me she would call back tonite I paid to have it shipped overnight and still not here. Paying almost $35 for overnight shipping on a $25 part and not getting it overnight like promised makes me hot under the collar."

2017-08-31

Excellent customer service

"Had a great experience ordering from this website! Will definatelt be ordering off this site in the future! "

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!