Stores > Autopartsway.com

• Address: 545 8th Ave Suite 401
    • Contact: cs@autopartsway.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Business Hours: Order Online 24/7 - Live Sales Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

What is this?

"These folks sent the wrong brake kit (rotors and pads) and I've called numerous times, emailed daily and in the past 5 days received no resolution. They had to audacity to hang up on my more than twice, I've been on hold long enough to write a novel and their customer service, returns department and new orders line appear to be handled by the same female rep. What kind of basement operation is this? I've ordered mainly from ECS and Pelican and wanted to give a Canadian company a chance. What a mistake. These guys are flaky, at best with horrible service, handling and after-care to match.

I've submitted a case against them through my credit card company as I believe what they're trying to do is run out the 15-day return policy and charge me restocking fee for an item they clearly messed up on. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AT ALL!

This review was modified by vgrewal on November 18 2015 10:07:52 PM

"I placed an order for brakes.. They shipped the wrong rotors! I sent them back for a refund (they didn't have the right ones in stock) but 40$ were missing on the refund! I strongly do NOT recommend this site to buy auto parts. "

"Great prices, fast shipping, but horrible customer service. I placed 3 orders with them over about an 8 month period. The first 2 were flawless. On the last one, I bought a part that would not fit my car. I tried to return it. The return authorization process is totally automated, so I got my RA number. However, I never got my money back. I sent them 4 emails; be wary, they promise that all emails will be responded to in 24 hours; I never got a response. I called them 5 times on the phone (the number is buried in the site); each time, I was put on hold for 15-20 minutes; each time someone picked up the receiver then cut me off!"

"Ordered 4 window motors of a specific kind they sent one correct one and 3 wrong parts. After calling the store got a return label, & returned the parts for a full refund."

"I bought a blow motor and in 2 business days it arrived. Very happy with the product and cost was half the price compared to other stores. A++"

"I made a mistake and ordered the wrong part by no looking correctly at the website. They were very helpful in correcting the problem and getting the right part to me. Well done."

"Great service and competitive price. Very fast shipment. Very attentive and courteous consumer service. Thanks!"

"Good prices, quick shipping, horrible customer service.

I placed an order on Saturday, was ecstatic to receive it Tuesday.

However, they only got half the order right.

I immediately sent an email asking for the order to be corrected.

After receiving no response for 2 days I used their chat line, where they gave me the runaround for several days. They seemed to want to try anything and everything to avoid correcting the problem, and fulfill the original order.

I ended up ordering the part from another vendor, and after 3 weeks, finally received a refund.

The whole thing was an exercise in frustration.

"I ordered a Holly Carburetor from them that I left in the box in my garage until about 2 weeks ago when I sent it to a carburetor shop to have it jetted properly for my motor that was about to come back to the engine builders. The shop found that the accelerator pump has a screw inside of it and the inside of the carburetor was filthy as if it was used. I had to pay an extra $120 out of my pocket to get the item fixed. Autoparts way refused a return citing a 15 day return policy.
I filed a dispute with my credit car company for $120 only after getting the runaround from their customer service. I have asked their customer service numerous times for their physical mailing address so I may send them a small claims lawsuit if my dispute is denied. They REFUSE to provide me with an address and keep giving me the runaround. I highly recommend NOT using Autoparts.com as they have fraudulently sold me used parts advertised as "new". Their customer service horrible,horrible,horrible...They lie and give you the runaround..

"I placed an order on the 11th i made several inquires and was told the parts would be shipped that very night . I inquired a few days later and was told again the parts would be shipped. My next inquiry i informed them that if the parts had not already been shipped that i wanted my money refunded. upon the next day i inquired again and was informed that they did not have the parts and my order was cancelled its now the 22nd and i finally got the refund. I will NEVER use this company again ."

"I placed a order and my credit card was put on hold. I checked the order status and found the order had been canceled. This company did not even notify me of why the order was canceled. I still have the amount of the order on hold with my credit card. This item was listed in stock. You buy at your own risk, if you get the your part it is good, but if you get treated as I did, then this is a bad company. I will not use this company again!!"

"Very good first experience.
Got exactly what i've ordered and it was delivered within 36 hours.
Wasn't sure about my order, sent an email to customer service, got an answer in the next hour or so.
Will deal with them again for sure !

"Excellent products at reasonable prices; great costumer service; fast shipping"

"I'm totally satisfied. Easy shopping, quick delivery, parts were the good ones, nothing to say."

Share Autopartsway.com's store rating

Autopartsway.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autopartsway.com is a merchant member
Autopartsway.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,678 merchant members.