• Address: 545 8th Ave Suite 401
    • Contact: cs@autopartsway.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Business Hours: Order Online 24/7 - Live Sales Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm EST

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Great service and competitive price. Very fast shipment. Very attentive and courteous consumer service. Thanks!"

"Good prices, quick shipping, horrible customer service.

I placed an order on Saturday, was ecstatic to receive it Tuesday.

However, they only got half the order right.

I immediately sent an email asking for the order to be corrected.

After receiving no response for 2 days I used their chat line, where they gave me the runaround for several days. They seemed to want to try anything and everything to avoid correcting the problem, and fulfill the original order.

I ended up ordering the part from another vendor, and after 3 weeks, finally received a refund.

The whole thing was an exercise in frustration.

"I ordered a Holly Carburetor from them that I left in the box in my garage until about 2 weeks ago when I sent it to a carburetor shop to have it jetted properly for my motor that was about to come back to the engine builders. The shop found that the accelerator pump has a screw inside of it and the inside of the carburetor was filthy as if it was used. I had to pay an extra $120 out of my pocket to get the item fixed. Autoparts way refused a return citing a 15 day return policy.
I filed a dispute with my credit car company for $120 only after getting the runaround from their customer service. I have asked their customer service numerous times for their physical mailing address so I may send them a small claims lawsuit if my dispute is denied. They REFUSE to provide me with an address and keep giving me the runaround. I highly recommend NOT using Autoparts.com as they have fraudulently sold me used parts advertised as "new". Their customer service horrible,horrible,horrible...They lie and give you the runaround..

"I placed an order on the 11th i made several inquires and was told the parts would be shipped that very night . I inquired a few days later and was told again the parts would be shipped. My next inquiry i informed them that if the parts had not already been shipped that i wanted my money refunded. upon the next day i inquired again and was informed that they did not have the parts and my order was cancelled its now the 22nd and i finally got the refund. I will NEVER use this company again ."

"I placed a order and my credit card was put on hold. I checked the order status and found the order had been canceled. This company did not even notify me of why the order was canceled. I still have the amount of the order on hold with my credit card. This item was listed in stock. You buy at your own risk, if you get the your part it is good, but if you get treated as I did, then this is a bad company. I will not use this company again!!"

"Very good first experience.
Got exactly what i've ordered and it was delivered within 36 hours.
Wasn't sure about my order, sent an email to customer service, got an answer in the next hour or so.
Will deal with them again for sure !

"I RECEIVED VERY GOOD SERVICE AT DISCOUNT AUTO PARTS, AND IF I NEED PARTS FOR MY CAR IN THE FUTURE, I WILL BUY FROM THEM AGAIN."

"Excellent products at reasonable prices; great costumer service; fast shipping"

"I'm totally satisfied. Easy shopping, quick delivery, parts were the good ones, nothing to say."

"The prices of the PBR brake pads were great and the shipping was quick. No problems whatsoever with my order. I've been ordering parts from Autopartsway.ca for years and have no complaints"

"The best web service I have ever experienced ,not to mention the price that blew everyone else away . Thank you I will be back again !
Doug Schrader

"Great store, great people...

Finding parts online, in Canada, with affordable/free shipping, has never really been easy... Autopartsway is absolutely doing their part to help accommodate us here in Canada.

In my experience, they have also provided quite good service and problem resolution. Although I have only experienced minor stocking and shipping issues, they have done well at resolving them, quickly.

"I have dealt with AutoPartsWay for 3 seperate orders and found that they were reasonably priced, very quick in ordering and last but not least fast delivery times.....I couldn't believe how fast I received my parts....and to my door..."

"Order what I needed, got the parts few days later, installed the parts - that simple."

"I am taking a minute to give my review because I am so satisfied, once again !

- I got the exact part I needed. Honestly I was worried because it is a rare part.
- It arrived quickly. (Before I was ready to do the job)
- It was priced at a fraction of what the dealership asked me.
- It was the same part, not a look-alike. I realized this when I removed the original from the car. Same manufaturer, same numbers stamped on it.

Thank you very much !

Not my first experience with autopartsway.ca and certainly not the last. :)

Sergio

Autopartsway.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autopartsway.com is a merchant member
Autopartsway.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.