• Address: 545 8th Ave Suite 401
    • Contact: cs@autopartsway.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Business Hours: Order Online 24/7 - Live Sales Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

What is this?

"Ordered placed on Saturday, but processed on Wednesday.
Took 3 days to process the order and provided false information that all the parts were SHIPPED. Later, they called at 4 IN THE MORNING to inform that one of the parts, informed as 'shipped', was not available. While the notification was never sent to my email, they insisted that they sent the notification email on the 5th which is a non-sense (order was placed on the 6th). Only thing they can provide for a customer is a full of lies and excuses. The operators including the manager were very impolite and simply did not want to help a customer in need.
You can find bargains from this store, but the worst online shopping experience / customer service.

"Shipping was very fast, only 4 days and it was free. The pads I got were made in Japan which really surprised me for the price I paid. I will be back."

"AutoPartsWay.com is the best, and has only exceeded my expectation. I'll be ordering parts from them soon. They have the right prices and the right choices"

"Glad I found Autopartsway. Fast shipping and has all the parts I need! "

"Simply the best auto parts online seller. More choices and price is fair for my new car project. I will be ordering other parts soon!"

"I'm impressed by the speedy shipping! I will most likely order again!"

"The best auto parts company. Fair price, and fast shipping!"

"Good service, prompt, part worked perfectly."

"Fast shipping! Low price! Great customer experience! "

"Quick shipping, easy website, great prices, and everything works great!!! Thank you!

"Good prices, quick shipping, horrible customer service.

I placed an order on Saturday, was ecstatic to receive it Tuesday.

However, they only got half the order right.

I immediately sent an email asking for the order to be corrected.

After receiving no response for 2 days I used their chat line, where they gave me the runaround for several days. They seemed to want to try anything and everything to avoid correcting the problem, and fulfill the original order.

I ended up ordering the part from another vendor, and after 3 weeks, finally received a refund.

The whole thing was an exercise in frustration.

"I ordered a Holly Carburetor from them that I left in the box in my garage until about 2 weeks ago when I sent it to a carburetor shop to have it jetted properly for my motor that was about to come back to the engine builders. The shop found that the accelerator pump has a screw inside of it and the inside of the carburetor was filthy as if it was used. I had to pay an extra $120 out of my pocket to get the item fixed. Autoparts way refused a return citing a 15 day return policy.
I filed a dispute with my credit car company for $120 only after getting the runaround from their customer service. I have asked their customer service numerous times for their physical mailing address so I may send them a small claims lawsuit if my dispute is denied. They REFUSE to provide me with an address and keep giving me the runaround. I highly recommend NOT using Autoparts.com as they have fraudulently sold me used parts advertised as "new". Their customer service horrible,horrible,horrible...They lie and give you the runaround..

"I placed an order on the 11th i made several inquires and was told the parts would be shipped that very night . I inquired a few days later and was told again the parts would be shipped. My next inquiry i informed them that if the parts had not already been shipped that i wanted my money refunded. upon the next day i inquired again and was informed that they did not have the parts and my order was cancelled its now the 22nd and i finally got the refund. I will NEVER use this company again ."

"Very good service, the best price i could find anywhere. shipping was fast and live support helped me find the right part."

"I placed a order and my credit card was put on hold. I checked the order status and found the order had been canceled. This company did not even notify me of why the order was canceled. I still have the amount of the order on hold with my credit card. This item was listed in stock. You buy at your own risk, if you get the your part it is good, but if you get treated as I did, then this is a bad company. I will not use this company again!!"

Autopartsway.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autopartsway.com is a merchant member
Autopartsway.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.