Stores > Autopartsway.com

• Address: 545 8th Ave Suite 401
    • Contact: cs@autopartsway.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 594-0237
    • Business Hours: Order Online 24/7 - Live Sales Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm EST

2016-09-22

Great service!

"I contacted the customer service regarding my order. I told them that I no longer needed the part. As soon as they received the part I returned, they processed my refund. Thanks guys! "

This review was modified by 1108_Nathan on September 22 2016 08:39:02 AM

2016-09-06

"I big Thumbs up to this website for providing me great service! I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know! Kudos! "

This review was modified by Crysta78 on September 06 2016 07:13:48 AM

2016-08-30

nice site

"I was trying to check on parts for my vehicle. I was of course hesitant to order car parts online but gave it a shot to this website. To my surprise the part fits well in my truck. I am planning to order more. Let me know your next sale please! Thanks again. "

This review was modified by Warren029 on August 30 2016 06:27:49 AM

2016-08-25

Surprised me!

"well, it was my first time ordering a car part online and it turned up real good! The part came too fast and fits my BMW perfectly! OEM parts are really expensive so ordering from autopartsway is amazing, saved lot of buck! Thanks and will definitely order from you again! "

This review was modified by Sheldon234 on August 25 2016 07:07:27 AM

2016-08-22

Best customer service ever!

"She answered all my inquiries. Very polite. I looking forward to do business with you guys! Thumbs up!"

This review was modified by Kath_48_ on August 22 2016 06:33:29 AM

2016-08-19

Satisfied

"Ordered Turn Signal Light and it fits well and my vehicle.. Thanks so much for the fast shipping"

This review was modified by Jesse1968 on August 23 2016 09:54:07 AM

2016-08-02

Fast shipping

"Package arrived within the time frame.."

This review was modified by Melissa825 on August 02 2016 07:30:08 AM

2016-07-29

Very fast Shipping and excellent service!

"Autopartsway is now my choice of seller. They delivered within 3 days and the customer service is very friendly. They assisted me choose the correct part. Very satisfied customer here."

This review was modified by Janus3232 on July 29 2016 08:14:52 AM

2016-07-25

Nice Service!

"I'm very satisfied with my order! Thank you autopartsway! Will be ordering more soon!"

This review was modified by HolaBerry on July 25 2016 09:16:51 AM

2016-07-25

Best price anywhere and fast shipping

"Autopartsway.com had the best price on the starter I needed. I selected regular ground shipping and received my order in just 2 days. Amazing service and prices. I highly recommend this company and will use them myself in the future."

This review was modified by VolvoGuy56 on July 25 2016 06:05:40 AM

2016-03-23

Fast service, proper oem 944 parts, Perfect

"I ordered a set of steering rack bushings over the weekend and they showed up early tues morning, great. They are exact OEM items, was easy to tell as manufacturing marks were exactly the same. My beloved Turbo is tight and perfect. I will be coming back to auto parts way for sure!"

This review was modified by CanadTom on March 23 2016 10:53:37 AM

2016-01-06

Received refund for shipping

"Received refund for shipping even though I did not ask due to overnight delivery was not received."

This review was modified by lindagayle1959 on January 22 2016 07:45:02 AM

2015-12-22

"I made a substantial order on November 25th, and received a used scrap front driveshaft. Over 12 emails back and forth to the "Customer Service" team and this has still not been resolved. Photos and the complete email chain, including all times I've called the phone numbers (well hidden by APW, they absolutely do not want to deal with human beings) and the nature of these calls. It is December 22nd and I still have not received a refund, let alone a shipping label to return the part in the original packaging.

To call APW, an applet is available on the website which calls the user back from a "No Caller ID" number. The phone numbers for customers are available on the BBB website- calling results in being automatically disconnected ~10 minutes later after an "internal error" is cited. For best results, it is advisable to select option 1, Sales.

For kicks, if you're in the position of having to call this company, ask the person on the other end what country they're physically sitting in. To call APW "Canadian" will seem like a gross misstatement after the answer is revealed.

This review was modified by 178293TGH on August 08 2016 06:57:31 AM

2015-10-31

"I placed an order for brakes.. They shipped the wrong rotors! I sent them back for a refund (they didn't have the right ones in stock) but 40$ were missing on the refund! I strongly do NOT recommend this site to buy auto parts. "

2015-07-05

"Great prices, fast shipping, but horrible customer service. I placed 3 orders with them over about an 8 month period. The first 2 were flawless. On the last one, I bought a part that would not fit my car. I tried to return it. The return authorization process is totally automated, so I got my RA number. However, I never got my money back. I sent them 4 emails; be wary, they promise that all emails will be responded to in 24 hours; I never got a response. I called them 5 times on the phone (the number is buried in the site); each time, I was put on hold for 15-20 minutes; each time someone picked up the receiver then cut me off!"

Share Autopartsway.com's store rating

Autopartsway.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Autopartsway.com is a merchant member
Autopartsway.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.