Product & services pricing Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

"I was very satisfied with the service, couldn't have asked for better service. The reps. were very helpful and professional, I had a return and they made it easy."

"I received the part I ordered in short time and it works great!"

"My experience has been terrible will not buy from this seller again and will not recommend."

"Service was good. However shipping was not good. Rude personnel and item was not delivered on the date it was supposed to be delivered. Also tracking information not shown until after item is delivered. Tracking site dontmake sense if item cannot be tracked."

"Did not receive the product that I ordered"

"From: M. Johnson
Oct 16 (3 days ago)

to Automotix
Hello,

I have received your shipment, however you sent the wrong radio. I ordered a 2001 Toyota Echo Radio BUT received a 2002 Toyota Celica Radio instead. Please advise the next steps for full refund of my money and return your incorrect product.

Thanks,
M. Johnson

Automotix LKQ Parts
Oct 9 (10 days ago)

to me
Milton Johnson

We noticed that on 10/07/2014 you were checking out with Automotix but did not finish your order for a 2001 Toyota Echo Radio / CD Player / GPS. Reference number LEA7GKAW.

Thank you again for your interest. Let us complete this deal for you and get the parts you need.

The Automotix Team

"Ordering and shipping were great, not thrilled that the unit indicated it was guarenteed but unit has 4 burnt bulbs #191 and 5 missing sockets and bulbs."

"The two parts I ordered were exact replacement parts for my Scion. They fit easily and worked, arrived in good time. I received a quick response to an email inquiry I made, thus customer service was also satisfactory."

"Shipped wrong part. Hoping someone will reply to an email asking to correct the issue."

"The rim came in about a week and was an excellent price compared to other sites. I was slightly dissatisfied with the condition of the rim but with the amount of money I saved I think it's worth it. I will definitely use this site in the future if the need arises. "

"This was my second purchase with Automotix and each time I have been very well pleased. I can thoroughly recommend them to all.
Bob G

"ABS Control Module - Aside from the actual Shipping I would state they do fulfill their order commitments. The first order was received 7 days later and arrived in a light corrugated box with a mere 2 layers of bubble wrap. As a result of this poor packaging the body of the large electrical connector was broken off in two places (Unusable). I called and Automotix stated they would ship a replacement. I ordered 2 Day shipping. The replacement part arrived today and again very lightweight packaging for a heavy part. The plastic retainer that holds motor power leads was broken, but appears usable (I think). I would think that they would listen to what I told them on the first failed shipment - No totally ignored. Hopefully the used ABS Mod will function."

"Very happy and satisfied. The part worked great. Thanks."

"I paid for the product immediately and was told shipping info would be available 24-48 hours. A week later i had to call 4 different dept's to still not have an answer on where it is. Then i get an email saying they cant find the part and there are no more. It will now take 3-5 days to get a refund. Worst online company out there."

"Product shipped quickly and was the correct product to replace the part as needed. I have not installed the product yet, so I cannot comment on whether it is in fact funtional. However, so far the product was exactly as advertised."

Automotix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Automotix is a merchant member
Automotix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.