• Automotix

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

2015-06-24

"I got a computer for my Tacoma and it turned out to be a wiring problem so I sent it back. I had never even opened the box. And I didn't get a credit on my credit card so I called my credit card company and they just called and said they never received it. A dishonest company so do not buy anything from them and won't respond to your emails."

2015-06-18

"Well, I ordered a tranny for my 04 Nissan murano for 1788.00. Before completing said order, the rep had taken my vin number from me, to insure it was the correct transmission. She said it was. Sooooo, I wait the 5 days, came in fine. Everything seemed great! I dropped my truck off before that weekend, at my mechanics shop. He then called me bright and early monday morning, informing me that I had the wrong transmission. I said OK, I will call and see if they can swap it out and send the correct tranny or refund me my money. As I spoke to customers claims, the lady told me they will send someone out to pick up the transmission and refund me my money. I said um ok. Then she proceeded to tell me my refund was only 1242.00. I asked why I'm getting so little back when I paid more for the tranny. She informed me that it was shipping and restocking fees. So, now I'm in the process of disputing the order to get EVERY penny of my money back!!! The report ASSURED me that it was the correct transmission for me truck before I placed the order!!!! Never again will I ever consider not give the slightest bit of thought to this company!!!!!!!! "

2015-06-05

"Ordered a replacement 1.8L engine for my 2007 Dodge Caliber, part was advertised as having 71k Miles on it which I paid $1055.00 for. While initial representative was friendly, Shipping was delayed for a day, so part arrived late. The oil pan had to be replaced as it arrived damaged, and when the engine was installed by an ASE Certified Mechanic at his shop, the engine proved to be junk. This is where the whole experience turned into a farce, when after two weeks of being told that they would be going thru my mechanic, I get an email to my personal account from a "Rob" saying that they had a resolution . This "resolution" was a replacement engine with 103k miles on it, that was advertised on their website at nearly $300.00 less than what I paid, Or I could have a refund, This is patently ridiculous, I don't know if this was representative of all customer's experiences, but I would definitely never purchase anything from these people ever again

2015-05-06

"I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. Second transmission was completely locked up. They are giving me the warranty runaround. This ordeal has caused me to be in a rental car for four weeks and incur further monetary loss in labor charges. I will never shop with Automotix again and I suggest you never do."

2015-03-13

"The item arrived in a timely fashion, however it was the same or worse condition as the one I currently have so I returned it. Returns was a very easy process. The whole experience was extremely prompt and professional. "

2015-01-28

"EMAILED COMPANY TO CHECK TO MAKE SURE AND GOT NO RESPONSE AFTER 2 WEEKS SO LOOKED AT THE AD AND IT SAYS 1986 ACCORD DRIVERS SIDE REAR VENT WINDOW WITH A PICTURE OF A NEWER 2 DOOR WITH THE BACK WINDOW CIRCLED AND ALSO STATED NOT ACTUAL PICTURE. I THINK MAYBE CANT GET A 2 DOOR 86 PIC SO I ORDER AND GET A 1986 ACCORD 4 DOOR REAR NON-VENT 1/4 WINDOW (SMALL). I COMPLAIN ON DEAF EARS AND SAY THEY MENTION NOTHING OF A 4 DOOR CAR IN THE AD AND WANT TO GET RIGHT PART OR REFUND TO THE CARD. THEY THEN SAY 20% RESTOCK FEE AND AD MY INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND I AM LOSING-BEST FOR THIS COMPANY IS TO SEND PART OR FULL REFUND W-OUT SHIPPING BACK OLD PART-AUTOMOTIX.COM IS FRAUDULENT IN THE ADS AND LIE. THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY AND THINK THAT NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO THEM--"

2015-01-15

"I saw a rear view mirror advertised on Automotix's website for $71 and ordered it that day. They ask you to fill out a survey right after you ordered, and I rated them really high thinking it was a good price and fast service. Shortly afterwards, I received an e-mail confirmation of my order. Then, I received another e-mail saying that the item was out of stock and to check back later. Meanwhile, I went on their website and saw the same mirror now at $124. I realized the $71 was a teaser price and they never intended to sell me the mirror for that price. They want you to pay the higher price. I e-mailed them and asked why the item I ordered was out of stock while the same item was on their website for a higher price. Of course, they never answered my e-mail, instead, they refunded my money. What a ripoff!! I would rate them 0 and would not recommend them to anyone."

2015-01-05

"I ordered a started for my 2007 Honda Accord LX and paid for rush shipping because I couldn't afford to have my car out of commission and risk not making it to work. I was pretty frustrated that they sent me the wrong part because it meant I was out a few hundred AND still had to go purchase the correct starter (at a pretty high price) from a local auto parts store. I contacted customer support on Saturday and was forwarded to a voice mailbox where I left a message detailing my experience and requesting a call back. I didn't receive any call back and started reading reviews online that had me pretty worried this company was just some scam website that would never issue a refund. Finally, on Monday after waiting on hold for the Returns Dept. for almost 40 minutes (and being randomly "disconnected" AKA hung up on twice) I finally spoke with Jody, who was courteous and helpful the entire time. Jody said that the company would email me a prepaid UPS label which I could affix to the box my item arrived in and drop off at any UPS store. I received the email shortly and dropped the package off, so hopefully I'll be getting my refund soon. I told Jody about ordering rush delivery and she said that Automotix would also refund the shipping charges. I was worried that I was going to lose my money but hopefully I'll actually get the refund and won't have to dispute the charges with my bank. I'm giving them two stars because while they totally messed up my order and cost me money, time and energy I really didn't want to spend around the holidays, they are going to rectify the situation (ASAP, I hope!) I might be writing a scathing review in a few weeks if I don't get my dough back, though. "

2014-12-24

"Got a clean motor as described. Been running now for 2500 miles. Delivery was very timely. A++."

2014-12-23

"Needed an engine for my 2006 honda civic (90000 miles) that the dealer wouldn't warranty because of a previous accident. Got a 2011 engine with 46,000mi for slightly over $1000. It shipped from Connecticut to nj in a few days. Did have to pay an extra 80 for shipping, but it beats the dealer's 6500 repair bill and a pepboys engine for 2400.

I was a little nervous about ordering it because I like to see it in the junkyard for myself, but it came with no problem. The driver was able to back into my driveway and use a pallet jack to roll it in my garage. Hasn't been installed yet but it went well so far. I love the savings."

2014-12-06

"Ordered some parts....received an email explaining they were out of stock and WOULD NOT charge my credit card....THEN charged my credit card anyway....unreal"

2014-11-28

"I have still not received my order. It has been 7 weeks. When I called into Automotix, I get nowhere. I am still trying to get someone to help me."

2014-11-19

"This company has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have been in the CS industry and this place take the cake! After sending me the wrong order 3 times after they had all the info and not returning my calls for days on end, I finally asked for a refund. I get a email from the manager that says where is the first wrong order we sent you we cant locate it. That's because you picked it up when you sent the 2nd wrong order. I ordered a transmission for 2006 dodge charger, they could get this right 3 times, this has cost me more money now since its been at the mechanics for a month and they have invested time into putting in the wrong transmission, Automotix would not even compensate me for this. This company is absolutely unprofessional and wont right their MANY wrongs. DO not buy from here!!"

2014-11-18

"ordered a seat for my truck FREE but couldn't be delivered to my home address only a commercial address. took me a day to ask a buddy if I could send it to his business SURE by then they had canceled my order you would have thought they would say :do you wish to reinstate your order or make a new one guess not I went elsewhere"

2014-11-17

"I was concerned after reading some reviews here AFTER I bought my engine. Yes, backwars :) I know.

I wanted to wait a bit before I wrote a review to make sure nothing goes wrong etc ... Well everything is fine still. So it was time to write my review.

I ordered my Jeep Wrangler engine in September. When I first found it online, I was a bit aprehensive. It is a lot of money to just fork out. So I called them, and talked to an excellent rep. She was so patient with me. After lots of and lots of questions and back and forth b/n my mechanic and her, I finalised my order. My engine came in without any issues and exactly when they said it would. I had to pay a bit extra because my mechanic didn't have the pully thing required to remove the engine from the truck. It was like 30 something bucks i think. The engine is working fine. More than fine, it just feels really smooth and just awesome.

So for me, it was an excellent experience and got lucky that I found an engine that was a really good price after a couple of years of searching. I had a make and model and year Jeep that was hard to find.

The corespondance I got from the rep that i talked to was "Automotix Sales Representative|LKQ Corporation". My engine had "LKQ" on it. My mechanic said they have pretty good engines in his experience.. so I'm extremly happy. I guess LKQ and Automotix are the same company? I asume. "

Share Automotix's store rating

Automotix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Automotix is a merchant member
Automotix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.