Product & services pricing Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Ordered some parts....received an email explaining they were out of stock and WOULD NOT charge my credit card....THEN charged my credit card anyway....unreal"

"I have still not received my order. It has been 7 weeks. When I called into Automotix, I get nowhere. I am still trying to get someone to help me."

"This company has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have been in the CS industry and this place take the cake! After sending me the wrong order 3 times after they had all the info and not returning my calls for days on end, I finally asked for a refund. I get a email from the manager that says where is the first wrong order we sent you we cant locate it. That's because you picked it up when you sent the 2nd wrong order. I ordered a transmission for 2006 dodge charger, they could get this right 3 times, this has cost me more money now since its been at the mechanics for a month and they have invested time into putting in the wrong transmission, Automotix would not even compensate me for this. This company is absolutely unprofessional and wont right their MANY wrongs. DO not buy from here!!"

"ordered a seat for my truck FREE but couldn't be delivered to my home address only a commercial address. took me a day to ask a buddy if I could send it to his business SURE by then they had canceled my order you would have thought they would say :do you wish to reinstate your order or make a new one guess not I went elsewhere"

"I was concerned after reading some reviews here AFTER I bought my engine. Yes, backwars :) I know.

I wanted to wait a bit before I wrote a review to make sure nothing goes wrong etc ... Well everything is fine still. So it was time to write my review.

I ordered my Jeep Wrangler engine in September. When I first found it online, I was a bit aprehensive. It is a lot of money to just fork out. So I called them, and talked to an excellent rep. She was so patient with me. After lots of and lots of questions and back and forth b/n my mechanic and her, I finalised my order. My engine came in without any issues and exactly when they said it would. I had to pay a bit extra because my mechanic didn't have the pully thing required to remove the engine from the truck. It was like 30 something bucks i think. The engine is working fine. More than fine, it just feels really smooth and just awesome.

So for me, it was an excellent experience and got lucky that I found an engine that was a really good price after a couple of years of searching. I had a make and model and year Jeep that was hard to find.

The corespondance I got from the rep that i talked to was "Automotix Sales Representative|LKQ Corporation". My engine had "LKQ" on it. My mechanic said they have pretty good engines in his experience.. so I'm extremly happy. I guess LKQ and Automotix are the same company? I asume.

"Product was as advertised. Arrived in very good condition.
Thank You.

"Great price- Great product- Quick shipping. Pleasure doing business with company!"

"It was advertised for free shipping but was contacted that I had to pay $88 more for shipping since it was not a commercial address although it was being delivered to a commercial buisness in an industrial park. I attempted to use different addresses that were commercial and was told they were not commercial either. I was not happy with this at all or with the help provided. If I'm told free shipping that's what it should have been. It should have been written off to satisfy customer. On top of all that it took close to three weeks to get the part. The website was easy to use but nothing upsets me more then false advertising."

"I am disappointed. I ordered a part this past Friday. The same day I received an email where they needed more information they could not deliver to a residential address (I didn’t see that anywhere in their website). So on Monday I gave them my work address and everything seemed fine. A few minutes later I receive an email letting me know that they are going to refund the money because they are out of stock. Why did they take my money if it was out of stock? "

"Delivery was within 3 days, I consider that very good. While I ordered based on a picture representing the tire rim I needed, it was the wrong rim. Everybody was professional and kind in getting the right rim to me. This is "Top Shelf" treatment ."

"The part I received was not correct. You call the 1800 number and you get a sales pitch for coupons and then something about collect call charges. Seems like some kind of scam."

"Product was shipped to wrong address (texas , instead of california!!!!!) , no response to emails , and as an icing on the cake , when I finally got on hold of the customer service , they were claiming that the product has been delivered to me. I had to walk them through the tracking info to realize the product is in texas , not in california.

This was 2 experiences at once with automotix - the first and the last. NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!!

"The product was not as described, I've been trying to exchange for what I need and can't get a call back from the company"

"Received what I had ordered. In a prompt delivery "

"Part was in good shape and was exactly what I wanted"

Automotix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Automotix is a merchant member
Automotix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.