Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I purchased a used 2010 Nissan Sentra engine with less than 20,000 miles. I am so far extremelly pleased with the experience and thought I would share that, since I read many negative reviews that scared me. First, I read alot of complaints stating that the tracking information did not work. This was indeed the case for me, but I simply called the support line and got the correct tracking number in a couple minutes. I ordered the engine on Tuesday and was delivered the next Monday. Next, I noticed alot of people saying that they purchased on the website and later found out the part was already sold. Well, basically they are bad at updating the site....So it is important to call in and place the order with a live person. You can have the person look at wreckage photos and help decide if the wreck will impact your engine based on the collision photos. Hope this helps some people..."

modified review This review was modified by th3jackal on July 30 2014 05:17:58 PM

"The worst experience I ever had.
I ordered for tail light for VW. They sent me wrong part. Initially they did not mention about cost for return. Now they are charging me for Cost for Return & Restocking fee.

I recommend everyone stay away from them. They are fraudulent company.

modified review This review was modified by rahulpatil44 on July 21 2014 07:20:28 AM

"this company just plain sucks! they list parts on their site take your money instantly and 24hrs later you get the email that says out of stock and now I have to wait up to five business for a refund. With technology that is available they should be in real time. I tried to order this part several times and the same each time. don't order from automotix."

modified review This review was modified by mxdad338 on July 01 2014 03:01:15 PM

"DO NOT TRUST Automotix, They are in it for the $$$ only and don't give a $%^& about you or the parts they sell you. I ordered an engine for my 2002 E-430, They sent an engine for an S-430 Even though some parts are interchangeable the additional parts to do so were more than I paid for the engine itself. When I called they cold not have cared less, Basically told me to #$%^ off!!! Save yourself the headache and stay away from this company.."

modified review This review was modified by 10locomobile on October 18 2013 08:55:47 AM

"BEWARE!!!!! AUTOMOTIX.COM / AUTOMOTIX.NET Are the same!! Dangerous company that rips people off. I bought transmission for 900.00 ran for 3 hrs and that was it cost me another 4,000 to replace piece of crap so I spent over 5k. They are ripping people off and people are letting them get away with it. They are interested in your money ONLY. Not selling a good product!! PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM SUCKER YOU LIKE THE REST OF US.DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCUM....YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ANGERBACK on October 15 2013 05:56:25 PM

"I purchased a salvaged engine for our 97 Subaru Legacy through "automotix.net" which seems to be a clearinghouse for auto salvage yards. Then I looked up reviews and became afraid I'd been scammed. The engine arrived more quickly than expected and the car is now humming along. Maybe we'll get another 400,000 miles from it. I have no way to know but suspect the bad reviews are from people who ended up at "automotix.com" a site that looks suspicious to me."

modified review This review was modified by Clancydog on September 26 2013 06:44:25 AM

"I bought a A/C Compressor from Automotix, then spent $300 for the mechanic to install it. Part failed after 5 minutes drive test. The mechanic told me that the bad part was probably from a junk yard. I ended up buying the brand new A/C and paid the mechanic another $300 for labor to put it in. DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM AUTOMOTIX, you will end up double pay the labor....DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY..."

modified review This review was modified by KHTR on September 20 2013 10:39:44 PM

"I hope you read this and the many like it before you do business with AutoMotix / LKQ Corp.

I wish I had. This is a fraudulent company with a fraudulent web site.

Do not believe any positive reviews posted as they are fraudulent also.

After ordering parts online, payment for parts was withdrawn from my account.

They Quickly withdrew the funds from my business account before the end of the day.

They then canceled the order.

Funds have not been returned nor was service/product rendered.

This company / web site is a scam! Beware! Just simply avoid!

modified review This review was modified by tired33 on September 03 2013 09:49:52 AM

"Gulp! I read the reviews AFTER ordering my $2500 replacement engine for my 2003 Toyota 4 Runner. I was extremely nervous. My fears were unfounded. The motor arrived 9 days later and has now been installed. It runs great. So far so good."

modified review This review was modified by v8rsmw on July 06 2013 07:01:10 PM

"Very quick to charge your credit card. Impossibly slow to get shipping information from them. They advertise a waranty for their used engines. They do not support this warranty.
They lure you in with complete engines ready to have installed, but will only stand by the core of the motor they sold.
So, as part after part failed on my engine, with subsequent returns for costly repairs, I regret ever finding AUTOMOTIX on the internet.
And how do they lure angry, sneering New York City women to work in Kansas, I'll never know.
I would have saved more money buying a brand new motor from Ford then constatnly repairing the paperweight of a engine I received from these scam artists.
I would strongly advise any one else to drive their car to a junkyard and abandon it before seeking an engine from this front for business.
In the end, a used engine from AUTOMOTIX will cost you more than a crate motor from Ford.

modified review This review was modified by lawrence668 on June 17 2013 11:30:17 AM

"If I could give them a zero I would. Ordered 4/30, no shipping info. Emailed and got a fake/bad tracking # that wasn't for my item 5/13 and was on the phone 90 minutes to get my refund 5-14. "

modified review This review was modified by actionpaintball on May 14 2013 03:39:27 PM

"So far I can say that Automotix is a legitimate company. I ordered a 2000 lincoln ls engine 03/22/13 for $1444 and I just received it today 03/26/13. Fast shipping. I am getting the engine installed and will update on how it works. Customer service friendly as well."

"AUTOMOTIX.NET

An expenisve joke. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER! Order anything from Automotix! I own a 2002 Subaru Forrester. The transmission went bad, and I ordered a used one from Automotix. The website listed it as a 4 Star (out of 5 star) quality transmission with less than 110,000 milies. I had a certified California transmission specialist put the Automotix ordered trans into my car for $700.00. THE TRANSMISSION DID NOT WORK. At more costs for a rental, a rebuilt transmission, my time and frustration, I demanded a refund from Automotix.

Automotix's response? "You had your certified transmission specialist take out the transmission before we could look (which co uld take up to 30 days!) at it, and it VOIDS THE WARRANTY.

Of course I will sue for false advertisement, my time spent, and for the costs of the trans; but the point is this:

AUTOMOTIX IS A SHAM COMPANY! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE. THEIR WARRANTY IS A JOKE!

STAY AWAY FROM AUTOMOTIX.NET!

AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NAUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET
AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET,
AUTOMOTIX.NET

"I ordered an engine and it took almost a month to get here. When it finally arrived there was somewhat of a box hanging off of it and it was laying on it's side. There were pieces on it that were broken and someone tried to tape them back together. When I called to tell them I was not satisfied they told me they couldn't have someone come and pick it up for another week. The woman I spoke with wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to be taking my issue very seriously. I could hear the smirk in her voice. I'm pregnant and just trying to get my car back together before my baby arrives so I'll have a way of getting her home from the hospital. All they're doing for me at this point is stressing me out. This company is a joke and I would NEVER reccomend their services to anyone. I gave this review 1 star because it wouldn't let me leave it at 0. They don't even deserve 1 star."

modified review This review was modified by Mama.2.be on January 05 2013 08:34:57 PM

"Terrible!! I manage a used car store here in California, I ordered a Sun Visor for a 2007 Nissan Maxima, by the time the part arrived it was the wrong color. I called automotix and advised them about the situation, Their response was that the disclaimer says they don't guarantee color, I bought it for $66.00 and just to return it I would have to pay $42.00!! Riduculous "

Automotix is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Automotix is not a merchant member
Automotix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!