• Rating 2.50/10 55 reviews

Automotix is not a merchant member
    Automotix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Automotix contact information

"DO NOT TRUST Automotix, They are in it for the $$$ only and don't give a $%^& about you or the parts they sell you. I ordered an engine for my 2002 E-430, They sent an engine for an S-430 Even though some parts are interchangeable the additional parts to do so were more than I paid for the engine itself. When I called they cold not have cared less, Basically told me to #$%^ off!!! Save yourself the headache and stay away from this company.."

modified review This review was modified by 10locomobile on October 18 2013 08:55:47 AM

"BEWARE!!!!! AUTOMOTIX.COM / AUTOMOTIX.NET Are the same!! Dangerous company that rips people off. I bought transmission for 900.00 ran for 3 hrs and that was it cost me another 4,000 to replace piece of crap so I spent over 5k. They are ripping people off and people are letting them get away with it. They are interested in your money ONLY. Not selling a good product!! PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM SUCKER YOU LIKE THE REST OF US.DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCUM....YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ANGERBACK on October 15 2013 05:56:25 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"I purchased a salvaged engine for our 97 Subaru Legacy through "automotix.net" which seems to be a clearinghouse for auto salvage yards. Then I looked up reviews and became afraid I'd been scammed. The engine arrived more quickly than expected and the car is now humming along. Maybe we'll get another 400,000 miles from it. I have no way to know but suspect the bad reviews are from people who ended up at "automotix.com" a site that looks suspicious to me."

modified review This review was modified by Clancydog on September 26 2013 06:44:25 AM

"I bought a A/C Compressor from Automotix, then spent $300 for the mechanic to install it. Part failed after 5 minutes drive test. The mechanic told me that the bad part was probably from a junk yard. I ended up buying the brand new A/C and paid the mechanic another $300 for labor to put it in. DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM AUTOMOTIX, you will end up double pay the labor....DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY..."

modified review This review was modified by KHTR on September 20 2013 10:39:44 PM

"I hope you read this and the many like it before you do business with AutoMotix / LKQ Corp.

I wish I had. This is a fraudulent company with a fraudulent web site.

Do not believe any positive reviews posted as they are fraudulent also.

After ordering parts online, payment for parts was withdrawn from my account.

They Quickly withdrew the funds from my business account before the end of the day.

They then canceled the order.

Funds have not been returned nor was service/product rendered.

This company / web site is a scam! Beware! Just simply avoid!

modified review This review was modified by tired33 on September 03 2013 09:49:52 AM

"Gulp! I read the reviews AFTER ordering my $2500 replacement engine for my 2003 Toyota 4 Runner. I was extremely nervous. My fears were unfounded. The motor arrived 9 days later and has now been installed. It runs great. So far so good."

modified review This review was modified by v8rsmw on July 06 2013 07:01:10 PM

"Very quick to charge your credit card. Impossibly slow to get shipping information from them. They advertise a waranty for their used engines. They do not support this warranty.
They lure you in with complete engines ready to have installed, but will only stand by the core of the motor they sold.
So, as part after part failed on my engine, with subsequent returns for costly repairs, I regret ever finding AUTOMOTIX on the internet.
And how do they lure angry, sneering New York City women to work in Kansas, I'll never know.
I would have saved more money buying a brand new motor from Ford then constatnly repairing the paperweight of a engine I received from these scam artists.
I would strongly advise any one else to drive their car to a junkyard and abandon it before seeking an engine from this front for business.
In the end, a used engine from AUTOMOTIX will cost you more than a crate motor from Ford.

modified review This review was modified by lawrence668 on June 17 2013 11:30:17 AM

"If I could give them a zero I would. Ordered 4/30, no shipping info. Emailed and got a fake/bad tracking # that wasn't for my item 5/13 and was on the phone 90 minutes to get my refund 5-14. "

modified review This review was modified by actionpaintball on May 14 2013 03:39:27 PM

"So far I can say that Automotix is a legitimate company. I ordered a 2000 lincoln ls engine 03/22/13 for $1444 and I just received it today 03/26/13. Fast shipping. I am getting the engine installed and will update on how it works. Customer service friendly as well."

"AUTOMOTIX.NET

An expenisve joke. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER! Order anything from Automotix! I own a 2002 Subaru Forrester. The transmission went bad, and I ordered a used one from Automotix. The website listed it as a 4 Star (out of 5 star) quality transmission with less than 110,000 milies. I had a certified California transmission specialist put the Automotix ordered trans into my car for $700.00. THE TRANSMISSION DID NOT WORK. At more costs for a rental, a rebuilt transmission, my time and frustration, I demanded a refund from Automotix.

Automotix's response? "You had your certified transmission specialist take out the transmission before we could look (which co uld take up to 30 days!) at it, and it VOIDS THE WARRANTY.

Of course I will sue for false advertisement, my time spent, and for the costs of the trans; but the point is this:

AUTOMOTIX IS A SHAM COMPANY! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE. THEIR WARRANTY IS A JOKE!

STAY AWAY FROM AUTOMOTIX.NET!

AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NAUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET
AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET, AUTOMOTIX.NET,
AUTOMOTIX.NET

"I ordered an engine and it took almost a month to get here. When it finally arrived there was somewhat of a box hanging off of it and it was laying on it's side. There were pieces on it that were broken and someone tried to tape them back together. When I called to tell them I was not satisfied they told me they couldn't have someone come and pick it up for another week. The woman I spoke with wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to be taking my issue very seriously. I could hear the smirk in her voice. I'm pregnant and just trying to get my car back together before my baby arrives so I'll have a way of getting her home from the hospital. All they're doing for me at this point is stressing me out. This company is a joke and I would NEVER reccomend their services to anyone. I gave this review 1 star because it wouldn't let me leave it at 0. They don't even deserve 1 star."

modified review This review was modified by Mama.2.be on January 05 2013 08:34:57 PM

"Terrible!! I manage a used car store here in California, I ordered a Sun Visor for a 2007 Nissan Maxima, by the time the part arrived it was the wrong color. I called automotix and advised them about the situation, Their response was that the disclaimer says they don't guarantee color, I bought it for $66.00 and just to return it I would have to pay $42.00!! Riduculous "

"automotix is a scam, and NOT A PARTS STORE, its a facillitator ONLY!!!!

As a vendor trying to increase our sales,this last year it had been hell after we used their services out of mission kansas.
they chraged us for the request services, but then confuse the customers they are paying for items by them asking for a credit card number.
Then the customer feels they ordered, when in fact they have not, the customer has our info or any vendors and then calls us, that their card was billed but no part. We caught this since we had no credit card processor, and without a processor it couldnt been us.
then we see that automtrix has certain prefered vendors or maybe they are all part of the same company,

when for example a wrong part is sent, it maybe they intercept the customers email say to us or others, charge their cards and then blame the vendor, since the request and answers go thru them automotrix
they had over 67 complaints in one month a few months ago.
Also they were caught by the Better Bureau of KANSAS using the BBB logo when in fact they were not members.
So consumers beware.

"We live in Tucson Az and get very nasty monsoon rains in the summer. Last week my wife was dodging puddles and hit her tire hard on the edge of a fresh pothole. it broke the bead on the tire AND bent the rim of her passenger front on a 2006 hyundai elantra. It being an aluminum alloy rim , it was toast--cracked and the tire dept at Wally World wouldn't touch it. So my search began. Automotix had the lowest price at $111 + shipping & tax--$134 total. The nearest lower price was 175 and as high as 225 from other vendors. Like other people, I stumbled upon the bad reviews & held my breath. The order was placed sunday on the website--the replacement wheel arrived friday the same week. I was expecting a boneyard wheel--dirty, caked with brake dust etc.. NOPE--it looked like a damn factory new rim!! Near as I can figure, this rim may have come from a tire shop that yanked the stock rims from a relatively new car when they put custom rims on and had this one to sell--it was really that clean. All I can say is they didn't screw me over in any way whatsoever. my only criticism is that the tracking on the website didn't update & I had to call for status and the UPS number for the shipment--minor customer service ding there"

"they do not even deserve 1 star! i never received a confirmation email, let alone a shipping tracking number for my product. I called after a week of not getting it and was on hold for 1 hour before they told me it was on its way. Once i got the product it was the wrong product from what they had said when i called back i had to wait for 30 minutes to tell them they sent we the wrong product than what they had advertised they did a search and found all their products that said driver side fuse box were really under the hood fuse box. Never ever ever again am i using this website! Now Im waiting on the email to send the product back god now how long that will take!"