• Address: 2850 South Roosevelt Street Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85282

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Dissapointing experience. They sent me a part that had clearly already been opened and used. Also they sent me black when I ordered silver and it didn't match my vehicle. I called them about it and they said that the picture online is just a stock image and does not necessarily represent colors they actually have on hand. They said I could send it back but there would be no guarantee I would get the right color the second time either. When it came to the opened damaged product they said the parts are heavy and sometimes come open and get bumped around in transit. This was clearly not the case. There were deep tooling marks made by someone trying to install the part previously. To their defense they did say I could return the product which is fine, but for me the hastle and wait time of mailing parts back and forth and hoping i get not only the right ones but good quality is just not worth the small cost savings of ordering online with them again. I will choose to go elsewhere in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“If there are any issues with your order (i.e. missing, damaged or incorrect parts), please contact us right away by phone or email.

We do stand behind ALL the products we sell. If anyone is not comfortable with a part they receive, we are happy to accept it as a return for a refund or an exchange.

We have contacted the customer regarding the issues referenced .”

"First off I would like to say I order with Autohaus AZ a lot. Our family has placed over 10 orders in the last 2 years for various things always with good results. We love the fast shipping, service, and the parts available especially for our euro cars. Our last order was pretty good, but a "new" part came to us in an open box with broken seal. When returned, we were told replacement is on back order with no expected due date. Long story short, the order was huge, and we are happy they came through in good time, our only gripe is now we have to go searching around again for a part on our project that should have been in stock. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a solid source for import parts. They are stocking more OEM brand options which seems to keep expanding every time we shop."

"I have always received excellent service price, and parts from AZ"

"What can I say about AutohausAZ? They are hands down the best auto parts website I have ever used and that's saying a lot because I do order an outrageous amount of parts from all over (I just wished AutohausAZ would carry high peformance parts haha, but that's not their market). I've been using them for years now and not once have they let me down! The shipping is always quick, free, or priced extremely fair. I have always received my packages swiftly and without issue! The prices at AutohausAz are unbeatable! You cannot find a better website that offers the same quality for parts or service. I continue to return to AutohausAZ for all my parts needs and will continue to do so in the future! They are absolutely fantastic! They are my go-to recommendation for anyone looking for auto parts! Thank you for being so great everyone at AutohausAZ!"

"Better price than on other places. Keep up a good work."

"smooth transaction, no issues"

"Very disappointed
Did Not receive good customer service when ordering. I ordered the wright parts for the wrong car. Only got a parcel payment back. Thay still have not been able to tell me what parts I need for my 2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 I have. Thay say that is not a good vehicle. Won't call again

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ customer service is not just a department - it's a company-wide commitment. In fact, we've built our reputation for integrity on our dedication to providing every customer with the utmost in customer service.
When selecting parts, please keep in mind that:
You will have to know the exact manufacturer date and model before you select your replacement parts. Finding the right auto parts starts with making sure you have all the details. Have the engine number or serial numbers available to make sure you have the correct parts.
AutohausAZ stands behind ALL the products we sell and nowhere is this more evident than in our customer-friendly returns policy. If anyone is not comfortable with a part they receive, we are happy to accept it as a return for a refund or an exchange.

Please note: All parts (excluding cores) returned for reasons other than warranty or shipping error will be subject to a chargeback of any applicable free or discounted shipping charges granted on the original order.

We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

"Happey to do trade with you. "

"AutohouseAZ, is very quick in processing and shipping the goods out to the customer. In my case, it was less than 3 days form ordering to delivery.
Very good service and all over experience.

"awesome service, great tips from the folks behind the phones and emails"

"Have purchase from AutohausAZ before and will do again. Good prices and quick ship."

"Priced much better than any other retail / wholesale for the do it yourself person...I always recommend them to my friends. I have been using them since 2009 for my VW parts and materials....Thanks AutohausAZ:"

"I've been using AutoHausAZ for the last 10 years or so and have had a consistently great experience. Not only are the prices on OEM parts consistently low, when something has gone wrong, the people there have always done their best to correct the situation. You can have confidence getting your parts here."

"Like the last time I ordered from them I got exactly what I ordered and it arrived
very quickly.

"Delivered exactly what was ordered and on time."

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.