Stores > AutohausAZ

Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-06-17

half way round the world in 5 days

" top shop delivered to Adelaide 2 days b4 promises great service "

2016-06-16

Always on time!

"Our family has 3 Mercedes, older ones. And I am the "chief mechanic".
Everytime I order, the parts have arrived on time and are the right ones - best of all are reasonably priced.
Couldn't be happier with AutohausAZ!!

2016-06-09

Whooop Whooop

"Needed, looked, found, received fast. Very happy"

2016-06-09

not yet

"as of now the order has not been completely filled.
an email advises that some items were not at the AZ
warehouse.
awaiting completion.

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

2016-06-06

Great communication; fast delivery!

"The order came in much faster than expected and was exactly what I needed."

2016-05-31

AutohausAZ comes through again

"Whenever i need parts for my Mercedes Benz cars I go to AutohausAZ. They have whatever I need for great prices and are fast to deliver.

The only hassle was buying an alternator because I had to pay the core charge and then ship the core back and wait for the credit. If bought locally I could have made the exchange in person. But that's life; some things are going to be troublesome.

They are a great (the best? :) ) source for my MBz needs. Thanks!

2016-05-31

Poor customer service

"I ordered a part, the part was shipped promptly to the wrong address. I sent them the correct address with my orderwhich includes a post office box and a street address. They sent the package via UPS to the post office box. UPS does not deliver to post office boxes. Customer service would not change the delivery address without charging me an extra 13 bucks even though they made the mistake. I had to pick the part up at a UPS service center. I feel that businesses that make a mistake should correct the mistake. I will not do any business with this company again. This was a minor problem,so I have know idea how they would handle a big one."

2016-05-27

How good was that!!

"I' constantly pleasantly surprised by your fantastic service I ordered the parts on a Friday they arrived Tuesday Considering I live I Australia I think that's incredible I cannot get something within Australia delivered that fast Love your work guys Regards Paul "

2016-05-18

Save money and oem

"On every order I have saved and it goes smoother then dealing with any outside repair place. Plus By doing it myself, I know it is done right with the right top quality parts. Not the junk the shops use and then charge more money for. Thank you, a happy customer."

This review was modified by ElizabethB. on May 18 2016 09:04:41 PM

2016-05-16

More than expected!

"Received my two orders on the same day. Very satisfied with the service and promptness . Will definitely be ordering from you in the future as needed for my autos and truck. Thank you! D. Sonora, Mexico"

2016-05-13

Reliable Source

"AutohausAZ is a reliable source for parts to keep my E46 & E83 at their best."

2016-05-03

quick service

"Placed order 4/23, items arrived three days later. Nice to be able to get small items that quickly."

2016-05-03

Great Prices

"My rare MB part was in stock at a good price and shipped quickly A+"

This review was modified by technoteacher on May 03 2016 11:53:28 AM

2016-05-02

DISPLEASED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE

"WE ORDERED A JAG PART ONLINE THEN CALLED BACK TO VERIFY WITH SALES REP. HE SAID HE MODIFIED ORDER AS PER MY INSTRUCTIONS BUT EVIDENTLY NOT I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT STATED PART DID NOT SHIP.
VERY UNHAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH THE JAG DOWN AND WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THEM AT 602.276.9402 WAS ON HOLD VERY LONG TIME, THEN IT WENT TO VMAIL AND I HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE.
THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME WHEN ORDER DID NOT GO THRU BUT SENT AN EMAIL. PART IS TIME SENSITIVE, JAG IS DOWN, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY DISPLEASED
DrSJMel@gmail.com

2016-04-29

Extremely Disappointed with my Order

"Order two throttle sensors for my BMW. I needed it right away so I spent the extra money for next day delivery it took 3 days for delivery to arrive. And they only offer UPS shipping. Worst of all one of the throttle sensors was missing the very important O-ring, tried to send an email to AutohausAZ to explain my situation. I dare anyone to try to find a customer service email address there is a customer service email line on their webpage, but it does not connect to their email address."

This review was modified by Deandean1 on April 29 2016 09:28:41 PM
Rep reply posted May-03-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.