• AutohausAZ AutohausAZ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"great communication with me, great products."

They carry parts for a 190e 16v. I like that.

"I use AutohausAZ often, as I have a 1995 Mercedes. Always great service, if there's a problem with the order just pick up the phone and contact customer service, 5 min max wait time. Very competiable prices, great customer service and fast shipping... what else can I for."

"Its the best company ever!!
I bought 5 parts Monday and received the parts today Wednesday.
The fastest shipping... Thanks alot autohausaz.

"Extraordinary Service and superb prices. I ordered about a dozen different car parts yesterday evening and got an instant confirmation. Around midnight I decided to add one more part to the "in process" order. There was indeed a place to do that so I did, actually several times. This morning I got a call from them confirming the change and telling me that they indeed knew that I only wanted one item added.

Before noon today I received an email confirming that the complete order had been shipped.

I've never had such service from any on-line vendor. I would recommend this store to anyone who wants exotic auto parts.

"Ordered the parts and they were here in a week. They have always been responsive and do a great job. I have purchased parts for them for many years."

"I like the fairness of the prices. Only wish it would arrive faster but overall im satisfied"

"highly recommended and wonderful customer service!!"

"fabulous as always, very reliable with great service."

"Always quick deliveries as well as items always in stock"

"Overall great speechless package came quicker than expected free shipping parts fit great glad I found this site "

"My name is a Alex and this is my story.

I have 2 cars for my family and needs, so I look around for the best deals and the best products for my cars online.(OEM quality)
Took me about 1 week to decide if
what I need it would be from the EBAY website or Amazon.com
I call different manufacturers to make sure the parts I needed fit my car and I was so confused with so much bla bla bla .
So I decided to look more deep and look for the best deals (because of the economy )and I found AUTOAHUSAZ website and I couldn't believe the prices and savings I was going to receive.
The best part is;
1.- free UPS shipping
2.- return policy
3.- prompt consumer representative
4.- Easy to navigate website and of course
hot deals .

I strongly recommend you to visit this website and take advantage of the deals you can find TODAY.
Thanks.

"I have purchased from AutohausAZ for several years and it is one of the Internet Vendors in which I have a very high degree of confidence. My last product was not very expensive, but AutohausAZ offered free shipping. Typically, "free shipping" is snail mail and comes with a warning "to expect to wait . . . ." Seriously though, it arrived the next day. My order is dated 4/20 and it arrived on 4/21. I have had not personal telephone contact with customer service, but what I have received by email has been first class, on my order and shipping and friendly followup. Also, I wanted an OEM part and that is what I got. "

"Received hoses and they all look fine. Purchases for a 1997 VW Jetta 2.0 with the automatic transmission. Bummed they did not do a military discount but the free shipping was definitely a selling point. I've heard mixed reviews about the Meyle hoses I bought. Meyle is a German company but supposedly China makes their products and they just stamp them. Also got an OEM Brand (Bremu I think) ignition coil for half the cost of most places. Plus the Bosch Brake pads and rotors were a killer deal I couldn't pass up. Hope everything fits. Stay classy. "

"Order shipped on 2 April and still has not arrived as of 16 April.
Tracking number: 92789999997213513024173155

Requested assistance twice. Told to wait.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

““ECONOMY SHIPPING OPTIONS: UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations

•BE AWARE: UPS SurePost and UPS MailInnovations are economy shipping options designed to save you money. They DO, however, tend to add an additional 2-5 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your time sensitivity.

•Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.

•The Post Office will ONLY attempt to deliver your package twice before it gets returned to AutohausAZ (the shipper).

•Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday.

•UPS & USPS will NOT guarantee delivery dates with SurePost or Mail Innovations shipping methods. Again, these are ECONOMY options (NOT speed options)””

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.