• Address: 2850 South Roosevelt Street Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85282

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"smooth transaction, no issues"

"Very disappointed
Did Not receive good customer service when ordering. I ordered the wright parts for the wrong car. Only got a parcel payment back. Thay still have not been able to tell me what parts I need for my 2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 I have. Thay say that is not a good vehicle. Won't call again

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ customer service is not just a department - it's a company-wide commitment. In fact, we've built our reputation for integrity on our dedication to providing every customer with the utmost in customer service.
When selecting parts, please keep in mind that:
You will have to know the exact manufacturer date and model before you select your replacement parts. Finding the right auto parts starts with making sure you have all the details. Have the engine number or serial numbers available to make sure you have the correct parts.
AutohausAZ stands behind ALL the products we sell and nowhere is this more evident than in our customer-friendly returns policy. If anyone is not comfortable with a part they receive, we are happy to accept it as a return for a refund or an exchange.

Please note: All parts (excluding cores) returned for reasons other than warranty or shipping error will be subject to a chargeback of any applicable free or discounted shipping charges granted on the original order.

We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

"Happey to do trade with you. "

"AutohouseAZ, is very quick in processing and shipping the goods out to the customer. In my case, it was less than 3 days form ordering to delivery.
Very good service and all over experience.

"awesome service, great tips from the folks behind the phones and emails"

"Have purchase from AutohausAZ before and will do again. Good prices and quick ship."

"Priced much better than any other retail / wholesale for the do it yourself person...I always recommend them to my friends. I have been using them since 2009 for my VW parts and materials....Thanks AutohausAZ:"

"I've been using AutoHausAZ for the last 10 years or so and have had a consistently great experience. Not only are the prices on OEM parts consistently low, when something has gone wrong, the people there have always done their best to correct the situation. You can have confidence getting your parts here."

"Like the last time I ordered from them I got exactly what I ordered and it arrived
very quickly.

"Delivered exactly what was ordered and on time."

"I didn't receive my parts for 7 days on a 3 day shipping order!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1pm MST will ship no later than the following business day. This order was placed after 1pm on Tuesday, 6/24/2014. This will result in either shipping on Wednesday, 6/25/2014 (same day) or Thursday, 6/26/2014 (following business day). The order was shipped UPS 3day ground on Thursday, 6/26/14. UPS delivery was made on Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 12:48 PM, three business days from the date shipped, since Saturday and Sunday are not business days and the day of pickup is not included in shipping time. If you ever have any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone or email.”

"Awesome service and professional tips and suggestions!"

"Always a pleasure ordering. Just happened across several items I needed on sale and ordered everything. Order was here in 4 days even using UPS ground. Customer service is always there to answer any questions.
Thanks for the great service!

"These guys get it . Website is c;aer and easy to naviagate "

"I love that I can always find the parts for my daughters Jetta 1.8T. Shipping is pretty quick, the prices are competitive, and frankly, I just don't bother looking anywhere else but Autohaus anymore. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist. "

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.