Stores > AutohausAZ

Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-11-30

RUN AWAY !!!!

"Customer service says when they run a 10% Off sale online that the 10% is already taken off the product and not at checkout...right!!! Every excuse under the sun for delayed shipping on days they were open. Using USPS domestic shipping methods that can take up to two weeks without letting you know and having to pay thru the nose for quicker. Tracking number they give you doesn't work on USPS system. On hold for 15 minutes to get someone that says it's basically my fault. Put your cars in reverse guys.... this one is a real dead end!!!!!"

This review was modified by ChuckyBearings on November 30 2016 11:28:15 AM

2016-11-22

"OEM parts at after market prices. Customer service was extremely helpful and friendly making AutohausAZ a pleasure to deal with. Parts were ready a full day ahead of time. A great place for quality parts at affordable prices."

2016-11-20

AutohausAZ... The Best Of The Rest !!!!

"Thank you so much for your prompt action, amazing efforts for a super quick dispatch overnight, highly appreciated my friends! Order received to other side of the world in less than 4 days (literally in 3 days and few hours) in spite of international rout shipping via the wonderful UPS!!!!

It was pleasure and really nice doing business with you guys, definitely will return!!!

Best of luck, Hani

This review was modified by mahani on November 20 2016 03:55:56 AM

2016-11-18

Always Completely Satisfied

"I have ordered from AutohausAZ many times. They are outstanding. Their prices are excellent and the parts are always well packed, and excellent quality. I have a 1989 Porsche 944 and feel extremely lucky to have found AutohausAZ. Finding parts for a 27 year old car would be a nightmare without them. My thanks to the entire team !!!"

2016-11-08

The Best Price!

"03 M3 Idle control valve (Bosch)
One of the lowest prices online. Thanks

2016-11-01

They do care!!!!

" Andre called and they sent the new oil drain plug and washer UPS overnight to fix the problem. Thank you

This review was modified by HWMeyer on November 02 2016 12:28:10 PM

2016-10-28

five stars

"great service, shipping, and products. Thank you "

2016-10-27

buyers beware """"" out 20.00 for return

"placed order through website, submitted vehicle info for ignition coils and was instructed that parts would fit!. parts come in and don't fit my vehicle 2006 330i. Call AutohausAz and explain that there system indicated fit. They in return tell me that I ordered the wrong part due to vehicle production date. I am advised that I will have to pay for return shipping -11.00 great!!!! then the refund post and another -10.00 for shipping when original order was placed( they wanted the shipping charge back even though there system indicated fit!! I will never shop with them again, I know its only one customer , but they fail to realize that for some people 20.00 comes along way and they could have at least split the cost. lost customer for an easy 10.00 they could have accommodated, your loss AutohausAz. (FYI I've ordered in the past)"

This review was modified by robs2780 on October 27 2016 02:44:28 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-02-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“Hi Robert,

We appreciate your feedback and are certainly sorry that you were disappointed with your shopping experience. We pride ourselves on the accuracy of our catalog and value our customer’s hard earned money.

Unfortunately your vehicle’s make and model had two different production dates for 2006, and they require different parts. Our catalog did confirm that you had the right make, year, and model selected; however, the part descriptions for the parts that came up when you did your search contained notes to indicate which selection(s) were for the production dates before and which parts were for production dates after 4/2006. Per our returns policy, we offer free returns for AutohausAZ errors; sadly your cancelled order did not qualify since the online catalog provided sufficient information for you to have selected the correct parts based on your car’s production date.

That being said, we understand that mistakes happen and in situations like this we do our best to work with customers to make sure they get the right parts without any extra charges as quickly as possible. However, since you requested a complete return of your order rather than an exchange for the correct parts and it was not an AutohausAZ error, you were charged the return shipping and the bill-back of the free shipping you received based on order size as per our returns policy.

Again we are sorry that you were disappointed with your order and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future and demonstrate that we value your business.

Best Regards,

Paul, Customer Service Manager
Local (602) 276-9402 - Toll Free (800) 240-4620
CustomerService@autohausaz.com - http://www.AutohausAZ.com

2016-10-24

Good timing

"Parts were delivered on the specified time. Ordering was pretty nice throu the web. Now it would be better if they gave after the system confirms a notification your parts are being procesed. They should tell you if the parts have been replaced with a cheaper one like the oil filter is the same brand but lower quality from my last purchase"

2016-10-20

A+ for AutohausAZ

"Ordered an air filter for my Audi A6 Quattro. The price was $20 less than local auto parts dealers, which did not stock and would have to order. ... AutohauzAZ delivered a day sooner than the parts house would have (and I saved $20). Win-win."

2016-10-19

Great product quick delivery

"The Porsche clear sidelights were an exact replacement fit. They were easy to install and connect to the stock plug. The new lights were packaged in original boxes inside a new shipping box. Finally, the lights were delivered 1-day ahead of the promised date. I would buy from AutohausAZ again without hesitation. A quality product and supplier. "

2016-10-18

Wiped clean again

"Autohaus had the exact wiper motor I needed for the best price, 2004 Volvo V70R. The order showed up two days early. Free shipping too. I will be using Autohaus for future orders based on their great customer service and communication. This was a great first experience."

This review was modified by JohnV70R on October 18 2016 06:22:27 PM

2016-10-11

oughto Autohaus

"Nothing in life is perfect including AutohausAZ. On average the internet supplier of auto parts is handsomely decent. There can be uncomfortable delays like tie ups with paypal, the separate payment entity, and wrong parts like the first order for a ignition module on my Volvo, but they get it right and a degree of patience is required. Patience I have to burn and immediacy is seldom my priority so AutohausAZ plays well with me. I do not grieve for perfection and do not expect it from the suppliers I use, most of whom are superior to Advance and O'Rielly, who are my local merchants."

This review was modified by spudeye on October 11 2016 09:26:46 AM

2016-10-06

OMG.. The best by far

"I ordered all of the parts to rebuild the drive shaft on my 1983 Mercedes 380SL. Six parts in all. They were delivered on time to me in PA. UPS Shipping was FREE! Every part was the correct OEM part. The rebuild went smoothly and I couldn't be more pleased.
One other thing ,the same parts at Rock Auto were 25% more!!! So try and find parts for a 33year old Mercedes that are the right ones. The tech. I talked to on the phone when I ordered the parts was knowledgeable and very helpful, friendly too. This is the place to shop.
sam Poz

This review was modified by SamPOZ on October 06 2016 05:10:58 PM

2016-10-06

Always a great experience

"I reciently made my parts purchase thru azautohaus and quite frankly, they've never let me down in the 2 plus years."

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.