Stores > AutohausAZ

Customer service: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2016-09-26

Bad Customer Service

"I placed an order that only weight 0.07 pounds, but it still cost me almost $8 in shipping. Then the parts arrived late and delayed the entire project. I ordered on Monday, but the parts didn't arrive until the following Monday.

I contacted customer service about this problem but they didn't feel the need to respond.

2016-09-20

Slow shipping of a part I need!

"I ordered on the Thursday the 15th of Sept. and the site said most orders shipped the next day and my part was in stock according to the website so one would assume my part would have shipped on the 16th. I received an email on the 19th of Sept stating that my part would not ship until the 20th of Sept, sorry for the inconvenience and you can cancel your order now if you want. I think this was handled poorly if they knew there was going to be a delay in shipping honestly they should have notified me of that on the 16th so I could source the part I needed from somewhere else that could actually get it shipped out to me in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by mcarley72 on September 20 2016 05:35:30 PM

2016-09-14

Best Ever!

"Absolutely great buying expeirence. Had all the parts I needed for a 1990 Audi. Great website, fantastic response time and everything was intact when shipped. Will certainly order again. "

2016-09-03

Cool Ride thanks to a Cool Deal!

"My old 86 BMW was in dire need of a new blower motor resister and a bunch of other hard to find parts and fasteners. I found AutohausAZ has a great selection of parts, great prices and free shipping, if your purchase exceeds a set amount. In addition, they beat Amazon Prime all to pieces price-wise as well as another site that wanted up to 3 times more for some items. Everything arrived on time, fit and work great. I was able to easily find what I needed on the web site, liked the tracking information and the quick shipping. The car is running like a champ, and the AC is now keeping me cool thanks to autohausAZ. I will be shopping at autohausAZ again. "

2016-09-02

"Nice to do business with Autohauz. Their customer service reps can't do enough for you if theirs a problem. I needed parts for my BMW delivered before Labor Day but due to a reorder problem with a vendor I was told delivery would be the day after the holiday. Somehow through some magic performed by Autohauz staff my parts were delivered today (Friday). Thank you Autohauz !

2016-08-26

These guys Fuckin Rock!

"On point All day Every Day. I dont know one single persons name, pretty sure they dont my name, nor do i recognize any of their faces any of the times that I have gone in there. Each time I have gone there for my wretched BMW, I am in and out of there in like 5-10 minutes max, not even sure how they have my parts just waiting at the counter and know im showing up since its

Keep up the good work!

This review was modified by nicanderson on August 26 2016 07:11:38 AM

2016-08-24

Need it fast? Dont count on it...

"Ordered Saturday. They don't even box it up until Wednesday. Unacceptable. Then, when I asked customer service what the hold up was, all the representative did was acknowledge it was sent on Wednesday, no explanation, no apology, not even an excuse given. Basically, these guys *used to be* the place to order from for good price and fast service. Not anymore, now they dont care. Bye bye AutohausAZ, that is the last easy money you get from me .
UPDATE:
Weeks later, AutohauzAZ responds to this review... with a cut/paste response they used on other responses as well - none of which offers any kind of an apology for completely screwing up... just a "We do this sometimes. Too bad" type of thing. Look, your whole problem is the complete lack of communication. Had you informed me ahead of time that my order was going to be delayed, that would be one thing. Instead, you left me hanging and then completely dodged the issue when first asked about it. My original Review stands, you guys now s*ck - because of the lack of communication.

This review was modified by webmaster-16820 on September 06 2016 09:55:37 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-06-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We strive to keep our catalog as up to date as possible, but at times our inventory count is incorrect or we discover a part is damaged while still in the warehouse. In situations like these we do not find out that a part is not available or damaged until after the order has been submitted. Typically these types of events are not even a problem as we can still obtain almost every part we stock overnight from one of our importers or manufacturers. In this case we were able to have our importer overnight the part to us and ship it to our customer the day we received it.”

2016-08-22

"Was very satisfied with the ordering process as well as delivery estimate and actual delivery time. Have been a customer for at least 3 years. Have never been disappointed with their performance although this the first time I have written a review."

2016-08-21

Better than excellent!

"Superior communications + fast, accurate shipping = great online parts buying experience!"

2016-08-20

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

"Placed my order for shipment to the Middle East and was filled quickly and accurately. They are truthful about their great shipping rates...an absolute saving. They followed the shipping and addressing instructions perfectly and order arrive in perfect condition. Highly recommend AutohausAZ."

2016-08-17

Quick and accurate

"Quick shipping accurate description good price. What else is there?"

2016-08-16

Large selection for my old Mercedes

"They have the largest selection of parts for my old Mercedes and the prices are competitive. I've ordered probably 20 times from them. They seem to be taking longer and longer to process their orders, which is why I only gave them four starts instead of five. The last two times, they've taken up to two days just to process the order, and then I have to wait a long time for the parts to get to the east coast. Still a good store. Worth the wait."

2016-08-13

Excellent Service

" An out of stock part did not hold me up, the part was drop shipped and arrived the next day, before the rest of the order.... Very Happy!"

2016-08-11

"Ordered a part, but it didn't mentioned out of stock on the web. It's been 3days after ordered without any hearing from this company. They finally shipped it out today. This is first time they did for me since 2014. I'm so disappointed. My car is in the shop 1week without any thing. I was supposed to buy through Mercedes dealer."

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We strive to keep our catalog as up to date as possible, but at times our inventory count is incorrect or we discover a part is damaged while still in the warehouse. In situations like these we do not find out that a part is not available or damaged until after the order has been submitted. Typically these types of events are not a problem as we can still obtain almost every part we stock overnight from one of our importers or manufacturers. In this case we were able to have our importer ship the part to us and we were able to send it to our customer the day we received it.”

2016-08-10

They did not actually have the part in stock they advertised and said they had shipped.

"I ordered a new transfer case for my car that was shown as being in stock. I even called and talked with them to be certain they had it and the order information was correct. They said that they had them and I paid $1688.97 on Visa. A couple of days later they emailed tracking information and said that it had been shipped. Big surprise- the following day I received an email saying they didn't actually have one to sell and that my payment was being refunded. When I called to inquire about it the salesman at first said that it was too big and heavy for UPS. (It's about the size of a crock pot and weighs around 45 lbs.) I told him I would gladly pay any additional freight, just ship the part. After a few minutes of quiet on the phone he came back to say they didn't really have one to sell. I could see a mistake like this on some tiny inexpensive part, but this was a significant item to loose track of. I felt the transaction was not handled in a very professional manner. "

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.