• AutohausAZ AutohausAZ Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2015-07-29

"The service provided by AutohausAZ has been extraordinary !! Each time I place an order, there's an AutohausAZ Representative very knowledgeable, and ready available to assist me. Thank You AutohausAZ Family for continuation of Quality Products and Service !!"

2015-07-25

"Great prices, wide selection, knowledgeable staff, quick delivery. What more can I say. Autohaus AZ is the first site I check for parts now and they are the best in my book. "

2015-07-24

"Fast shipping good item thanks "

2015-07-24

"I ordered a part in case I needed it for an issue that had not been fully diagnosed. The actual cause of the issue was not related and I did not need the part."

2015-07-24

"The description of the parts was exact and the price was excellent for that OEM replacement hood strutt for my Crossfire . . . in fact , if I had ordered this part locally , I would have paid twice as much .
The shipping was fast and the product was well packed .
Thanks a lot . . . I am more then satisfied .

Daniel
Frelighsburg , Qc. "

2015-07-10

"Quick sending and delivery.
Everything on stock if it is listed.
Always the right part.
Good choices between original and aftermarket. "

2015-07-10

"1) poor customer service- can't get them on the phone- called 6 times.
2) "no can do" attitude and no effort to solve problem
4) "we did nothing wrong" as their answer when asked (via email) why they used USPS when I paid for UPS delivery to commercial address (delaying y delivery by 4 days).

Will never buy from them again or recommend them to anyone. "

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2015

“UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations

BE AWARE: These shipping methods will add 1 or 2 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your needs. Shipping time is calculated in business days, the day of pickup is not included in shipping time.

Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.

This order was shipped and delivered on time for the shipping method selected.

For any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone or email or review our Freight Policy page.”

2015-07-09

"Swift shipping, well packed. Great prices!"

2015-07-07

"Always a great company. Never go any where else. "

2015-07-04

"great job no problems great job no problems"

2015-07-01

"Order was correct but it took them a few days to ship it."

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1PM MST will ship no later than the following business day.

This order was placed on Saturday, 6/20/2015 at 4:31AM. This will result in either shipping on Monday, 6/22/2015 (same day) or Tuesday, 6/23/2015 (following business day). The order was shipped Tuesday 6/23/2015 by UPS SurePost.

If you have any questions about shipping methods or expected delivery times, please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order. Call 800-240-4620 in the US (602-276-9402 outside the US) or email us at shipping@autohausaz.com.”

2015-07-01

"AutohausAZ is always a pleasure to order from."

2015-06-29

"I was TOTALLY satisfied with the service received on my recent order.
Very Happy ! !"

2015-06-25

"I have been using AutohausAZ off and on for several years. 2000 MB C230K.
This particular order was for rotors our mechanic indicated that they felt warped do to the shuddering on a semi panic stop. I replaced the rotors after receiving new rotors from AutohausAZ. Ordered one day received the next!
I don't remember ever wanting more than 2 days for a parts. Use them, then use them again."

2015-06-24

"Actually ordered water pump and thermostat by phone conversation just before their office closing time on 6/12. Realized they should not be expected to process order same day but was somewhat disappointed that order was not processed until 6/16. Received shipment late 6/19. Just seemed like it should have been at least a day quicker processing especially as I ordered in person as opposed to on-line as I normally have done. Parts still essentially OEM or very best quality according to my installation shop!
Still my first choice for on-line parts over last 7 or 8 years."

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

This order was placed on Friday, 6/12/2015 at 3:01PM. This will result in either shipping on Monday, 6/15/2015 (same day) or Tuesday, 6/16/2015 (following business day). The order was shipped UPS Ground on Tuesday 6/16/2015. Ground shipping may take up to 5-7 business days, this order was delivered Friday, 6/19/2015.

If you ever have any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone or email.
Local (602) 276-9402 - Toll Free (800) 240-4620
CustomerService@autohausaz.com”

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.