• Address: 2850 South Roosevelt Street Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85282

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"I had an issue with my order arriving much later than estimated. Because of this, I had to order my parts locally and return the parts I ordered from AutohausAZ back to them. I requested a return and provided them with my reason for return. Their response was basically "we fullfilled your order, we have no control over how long UPS takes to ship". Most online stores I deal with offer to pay for return shipping. Not AutohausAZ. Most online stores I deal with don't charge a bogus "restocking fee" Not AutohausAZ.

To top it off, this is the second time AutohausAZ has burned me like this. I will never do business with them again.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1pm MST will ship no later than the following business day. This order was placed on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 10:28pm. This would result in either shipping Tuesday (same day) or Wednesday (next day).
The order was processed on Tuesday, October 28th and shipped on Wednesday October 29th.
UPS Ground shipping may take up to 5-7 business days. UPS shows this order was delivered on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 2:24pm, four business days from the date shipped.
All parts (excluding cores) returned for reasons other than warranty or shipping error will be subject to a chargeback of any applicable free or discounted shipping charges granted on the original order.
If you have any questions about shipping methods or expected delivery times, please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order. Call 800-240-4620 in the US (602-276-9402 outside the US) or email us at shipping@autohausaz.com .”

"It was a pleasure dealing with autohausaz. They went
the extra mile to help with the parts I needed. I will definitely buy from them again and recommend them to my friends.

"Quick shipping, well packaged. Correct part. I'm very satisfied and will shop here again. "

"Best source for classic Mercedes parts!"

"As always great prices and love the fact they have a will call pick up"

"Great service, best prices on BMW parts, I've bought from them several times and I always get the best service, highly recommended."

"Simply outstanding in every way, from the great prices to the excellent service and knowledge of the staff. I got an awesome deal on shipping which meant I got my parts faster and cheaper than the local BMW dealership could manage. "

"Been shopping at Autohausaz for a number of years and they have been a great business to work with and they have fantastic customer service."

"I had to wit two weeks for my package. Not only that it was damaged when i got it and it was the wrong item. Now i have to wait a month for another one."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

This order was placed and shipped on Friday, September 19, 2014. UPS shows this order was delivered on Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 12:16 P.M. We have contacted the customer to help clarify the issues that were encountered.”

"Always quality products at reasonable prices and delivered on time. What more could we expect?"

"My questions were answered quickly and I received my part quickly"

"Great customer service. Fast shipping. "

"1. Beware of the shipping (UPS Surepost) this is something that is not clear when ordering, it adds a couple days because UPS doesn't deliver it, they drop off at US Post Office adding additional days till delivery and they only try twice before sending it back to AutohausAZ.
2. Also if Autohaus AZ sends you the wrong part (their MISTAKE) they do not honor a refund for the shipping you have to pay the return! Not to mention they require insurance too....
3. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Policies!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“"ECONOMY SHIPPING OPTIONS: UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations
•BE AWARE: UPS SurePost and UPS MailInnovations are economy shipping options designed to save you money. They DO, however, tend to add an additional 2-5 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your time sensitivity.

•Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.

•The Post Office will ONLY attempt to deliver your package twice before it gets returned to AutohausAZ (the shipper).

•Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday.

•UPS & USPS will NOT guarantee delivery dates with SurePost or Mail Innovations shipping methods. Again, these are ECONOMY options (NOT speed options)!"”

"I would highly recommend AutohausAZ for all of your car parts needs. The set up of the ordering website pages design is so intuitive that it makes it easy to get all of the associated parts for a project.
They are highly interested in customer satisfaction. They did a fantastic job on a recent order that required special handling. I will be a lifelong patron of their business.

"Great service and the lowest prices to be found anywhere on the Internet. Thanks for helping me keep my 30 year-old Mercedes on the road."

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.