Stores > AutohausAZ

Customer service: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-04-29

Extremely Disappointed with my Order

"Order two throttle sensors for my BMW. I needed it right away so I spent the extra money for next day delivery it took 3 days for delivery to arrive. And they only offer UPS shipping. Worst of all one of the throttle sensors was missing the very important O-ring, tried to send an email to AutohausAZ to explain my situation. I dare anyone to try to find a customer service email address there is a customer service email line on their webpage, but it does not connect to their email address."

This review was modified by Deandean1 on April 29 2016 09:28:41 PM
Rep reply posted May-03-2016

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

2016-04-27

Good Product, Fair Price, and Excellent Service.

"I purchased an antenna mast for a 1988 BMW M5. The part was shipped out the same day I ordered it and it fits perfectly. I have ordered parts from Autohaus AZ several times for Porsche and BMW autos. I have always received excellent service at a fair price. I will order from them again."

2016-04-27

Blazing fast shipping!

"I ordered a Nissens radiator for my 2003 BMW e39 530iA on a Thursday just before 12pm, and it was at my house in SoCal from Phoenix by 1pm the next day!"

2016-04-22

Ridiculous

"I cannot believe my experience. From entering with my account or seeking out my tracking number and status to attempting to cancel my order,also attempting to leave feedback on these clowns actual site, this company is a joke. I am in disbelief. My first horrendous encounter while doing business online."

Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have contacted the customer to help clarify the issues that were encountered.”

2016-04-21

Great prices - fast shipping - easy return policy

"First of all, they have great prices - but many 'bad' resellers have great prices. I had ordered several pairs of wiper blades that didn't fit my 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca even though on their website it indicated they would fit. The exchange process was painless - they approved the RMA - I printed a shipping label and sent it back. On my second order, I managed to find wiper blade inserts that fit well - at a fraction of the dealer price. I also got a good price on air filters and a cabin filter (cheaper than on Amazon or other places). Free shipping - items shipped quickly via Fex Ex. "

2016-04-21

Beware of their online order system!

"Ordered two "universal" CV boot kits with correct make and model and was sent the wrong part. To return it for credit (presumably) I had to pay for return shipping. So far, it's cost me $26.95 + $12.72 return shipping (and about 3 weeks) to receive the wrong part from AutohausAZ.

Steve S.

Yep, they sandbagged me for return shipping plus their original shipping of the incorrect part for a grand total of $24.67 for absolutely nothing, except a lot of hassle and lost time. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

This review was modified by Shep1 on April 26 2016 05:03:57 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ customer service is not just a department - it's a company-wide commitment. In fact, we've built our reputation for integrity on our dedication to providing every customer with the utmost in customer service. We stand behind the high-quality auto parts and brands that we offer.
When selecting parts, please keep in mind that:
You will have to know the exact manufacturer date and model before you select your replacement part. Finding the right auto parts starts with making sure you have all the details.
Since part numbers can be similar it is vital to read all part descriptions/notes.
AutohausAZ stands behind ALL the products we sell. If anyone is not comfortable with a part they receive, we are happy to accept it as a return for a refund or an exchange.
If there are any issues with your order (i.e. missing, damaged or incorrect parts), please contact us right away by phone or email.

111 598 021A Febi
CV Joint Boot Kit; Inner or Outer; Split Type

For swing-axle models.”

2016-04-19

Will it fit?

"I have been a customer on a regular basis since 2015. On this day I was really having trouble identifying a part and part number. I called and received really outstanding service. I was a little bit skeptical about receiving the correct part but I was assured the item and part number were correct. This was a difficult part to find anywhere on the Internet. Sure enough, they came through with flying colors and I was so happy the part actually fit!! AutohausAZ has been real good to me with every order and with returns. I recommend them highly."

2016-04-15

Smoke and mirrors

"Do not expect quick shipping. If you order a part on Tuesday after hours and pay for two day shipping it will not ship until Thursday. You will not get your part until Monday at best. You can call them Wednesday and verify shipping. It is then they tell you Monday. So go ahead and pay another $40 for next day. They will take your money and still ship it 2nd day. They will apologize and give you your money back. In the long run go to the dealer it will be less headaches and easier to return if there is an issue.

Never ever again.

2016-04-15

"Part of my order was oil filters for our 2015 VW Jetta 1.8 turbo engine. The oil cap "O" ring was in the kit. However there are two additional "O" rings on the oil cap stem that do not come with the kit. Can these be added to the kit?
Thanks, Paul

2016-04-13

Slow Shipper

"Autohausaz is slow to ship merchandise. They cannot control UPS delivery speed, but they (autohausaz) take several days to box and label product for shipment. Also substituted aftermarket parts in place of the ordered OE parts, while charging for OE, and w/o contacting.

They made it right in the end, the exchange/return process is fairly painless. Unfortunately the IN STOCK replacement part again takes too long to prepare for shipment. Nearly 1 week, not counting the 2-3 days of actual shipping.

This review was modified by Joseph84_js on April 13 2016 08:08:52 PM

2016-04-12

Great parts and quick service

"Everything came on time and was exactly as described. I have purchased many Genuine MB parts and high quality OEM parts for my Mercedes and have never had a bad one yet. I will keep buying from AutohausAZ as long as I own these cars."

2016-04-11

Fantastic website. Good pricing. Fast delivery

"Purchase from Autohausaz several times over the years. Will use again and recommend to everyone. Internet ordering is simple. Took several attempts to reach by phone but once I got through Andre did a great job to help me out with shipping questions and account updating.
Cheers!
Z

This review was modified by Zenonomous on April 11 2016 11:51:43 PM

2016-04-10

1st Purchase...good price...POOR shipping :-)

"Likely my 1st & last order with them. 2 small plastic gears $9.95 ship by UPS. Ordered Fri. & check-out said arrive no later than Wed. Received tracking which NOW says by end of day Fri.

USPS envelope or box priority mail would have been cheaper & faster. Could have bought elsewhere at "slightly" higher cost for parts & faster ship.

Sign in on outside website to review...no love

This review was modified by bjack56 on April 10 2016 02:27:37 PM

2016-04-09

"Very easy to navigate site. Hope catalog expands even more"

2016-04-08

Great pricing and delivery

"Have a great selection on parts for my older Mbz including Oem parts. Have replaced front brake pads/rotors twice with their Oem parts. Parts were packed well and arrived as promised. Will buy from them in the future."

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.