• AutohausAZ AutohausAZ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Order was correct but it took them a few days to ship it."

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1PM MST will ship no later than the following business day.

This order was placed on Saturday, 6/20/2015 at 4:31AM. This will result in either shipping on Monday, 6/22/2015 (same day) or Tuesday, 6/23/2015 (following business day). The order was shipped Tuesday 6/23/2015 by UPS SurePost.

"AutohausAZ is always a pleasure to order from."

"I was TOTALLY satisfied with the service received on my recent order.
Very Happy ! !

"I have been using AutohausAZ off and on for several years. 2000 MB C230K.
This particular order was for rotors our mechanic indicated that they felt warped do to the shuddering on a semi panic stop. I replaced the rotors after receiving new rotors from AutohausAZ. Ordered one day received the next!
I don't remember ever wanting more than 2 days for a parts. Use them, then use them again.

"Actually ordered water pump and thermostat by phone conversation just before their office closing time on 6/12. Realized they should not be expected to process order same day but was somewhat disappointed that order was not processed until 6/16. Received shipment late 6/19. Just seemed like it should have been at least a day quicker processing especially as I ordered in person as opposed to on-line as I normally have done. Parts still essentially OEM or very best quality according to my installation shop!
Still my first choice for on-line parts over last 7 or 8 years.

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

This order was placed on Friday, 6/12/2015 at 3:01PM. This will result in either shipping on Monday, 6/15/2015 (same day) or Tuesday, 6/16/2015 (following business day). The order was shipped UPS Ground on Tuesday 6/16/2015. Ground shipping may take up to 5-7 business days, this order was delivered Friday, 6/19/2015.

If you ever have any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone or email.
Local (602) 276-9402 - Toll Free (800) 240-4620
CustomerService@autohausaz.com”

"Items took 8 business days from order placement to delivery."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

The order was placed on Monday, 5/11/2015 at 3:40PM. This will result in either shipping on Tuesday, 5/12/2015 (same day) or Wednesday, 5/13/2015 (following business day). The order was shipped by UPS Ground on 5/13/2015.

Using the UPS tracking # assigned, a delay due to weather conditions was discovered:

Secaucus, NJ, United States 05/20/2015 9:39 A.M. Arrival Scan

05/19/2015 4:00 P.M. Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re working to deliver your package as soon as possible.

Tempe, AZ, United States 05/13/2015 11:19 P.M. Departure Scan
05/13/2015 9:25 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/13/2015 7:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Although we cannot control delays due to inclement weather, we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions about shipping methods or expected delivery times, please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order. Call 800-240-4620 in the US (602-276-9402 outside the US) or email us at shipping@autohausaz.com.”

"Autohaus had the lowest price for the part I was searching for, which was rear hatch door locking motor. At first I wasn't sure if the part would work for the model year of my 2008 GL450, as the part number shown available at Autohaus was for later model years 2009-2011. But Autohaus online search had confirmed through their parts cross reference that the part was compatible. The part arrived in less than 24 hours with free shipping. It was a genuine Mercedes part, installed without issues, and worked better than the original. I believe that Mercedes improved the part for later model years, and I ended up with a stronger motor than the original. I'm extremely happy because the Mercedes dealership wanted $400 for the part and about $350 for labor. I paid Autohaus $267 and spent an hour of my own labor to swap out the motor."

"I am very impressed with AutohausAZ. The ordering process, and delivery process was phenomenal. The prices can't be beat. My new go-to auto parts store for all my vehicles!"

"Found what I was looking for at a decent price. Delivery (international shipment) took 8 days, that can be regarded as a normal time for it. All packed well."

"Great service, Fast service, On time deliver"

"Great job, ...got the right part at the right price with fast shipping directly to my door!"

"great communication with me, great products."

They carry parts for a 190e 16v. I like that.

aiptech1's Avatar

"I use AutohausAZ often, as I have a 1995 Mercedes. Always great service, if there's a problem with the order just pick up the phone and contact customer service, 5 min max wait time. Very competiable prices, great customer service and fast shipping... what else can I for."

"Its the best company ever!!
I bought 5 parts Monday and received the parts today Wednesday.
The fastest shipping... Thanks alot autohausaz.

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.