• AutohausAZ AutohausAZ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"outstanding service and the great prices is why I'm regular customer always recommend your website. Thank you Autohausaz "

"Tech Support BEFORE the Sale was Great ! Order was processed efficiently. Shipment Arrived BEFORE the Date Expected. About as Good as it gets."

"Great assistance; correct part;
shipped and delivered as promised.

"As usual products were delivered quickly and at extremely competitive prices!"

"The parts were exactly as described. Chose free shipping- ground, surprised the parts were at my door 48 hours later. "

"very disappointed.
I ordered a Relay that was in stock on Thursday, got notification that it shipped on Friday but then it turns out they actually did not hand it to UPS until Tuesday and UPS then stated I would have it on Saturday.... 1 1/2 weeks to ship a relay from arizona to los angeles???? Wow.... that's not ok
ordered on 3/19 delivery date on 3/28...

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“ECONOMY SHIPPING OPTIONS: UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations

•BE AWARE: UPS SurePost and UPS MailInnovations are economy shipping options designed to save you money. They DO, however, tend to add an additional 2-5 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your time sensitivity.

•Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.

•The Post Office will ONLY attempt to deliver your package twice before it gets returned to AutohausAZ (the shipper).

•Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday.

•UPS & USPS will NOT guarantee delivery dates with SurePost or Mail Innovations shipping methods. Again, these are ECONOMY options (NOT speed options)”

"Good service. I originally disputed the the received part - BUT - I was wrong!! Part was correct and promptly sent."

"AS ALWAYS THEY DO A GREAT JOB AT A GREAT PRICE"

"I have been buying parts for over 6 years from autohausaz and have placed over 50 orders. So far every single time the order arrived within 3 days with free ground shipping and always was well packaged and exactly what I ordered. They also beat every other auto part's store prices at least 90% of time. I will defiantly continue to do business with them."

T.Schneck's Avatar
San Francisco Bay Area

"Overall excellent experience with AutohausAZ. I ordered BMW oem taillights, side markers, and corner lens in the clear and all the items look great. The customer service is terrific here and are true professionals. Very satisfied customer."

"Where do I begin? From the negative reviews I have read, one phrase. What a bunch of KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!! If you need English comprehension classes or additional math skills, acquire them first before leaving a review. I read reviews to decide if the business performs as stated on their website. AutohausAZ does perform above and beyond from what I have read. I placed an order Thursday 3/12 , AFTER 1:00PM, understanding it will not be shipped until Mon 3/16. Should arrive 5-7 business days. Using fingers and toes that would be Wed 3/25. NOT THAT DIFFICULT. Think before you leave a response. Yes, mistakes may be made, and if you must leave a bad review, then so be it. I know I NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE.
NO, I am not, and do not, know of anyone affiliated with this company, that I know of. I am the boyfriend of person who ordered parts.
PEACE

"I have placed several orders from AutohausAZ over the years. Each time the order was handled quickly and shipped out the next day as promised. I have never needed to contact customer service before for any issues except for this last order which I did and found AutoHausAZ's customer service to be very professional in answering my concerns. Polite and courteous customer service is the third most important trait a company MUST have these days to get and keep customers after pricing and shipping out on time. CLEARLY AutohausAZ is doing all three and doing them well. This is why AutohausAZ gets my business and why I recommend them to friends, family and anyone that asks.

Thank you AutohausAZ... I'll be back!

"informative, nicely packed for shipment,good price, original equipment product, I will use the service again."

"Took too long to get the products out the door. Order confirmation received on Monday 2/23 at 7:22am PST, received shipping confirmation on Wednesday 2/25 at 7:52am PST. Order placed on Monday morning, shipment didn't arrive until the following Monday. Way too slow. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We strive to keep our catalog as up to date as possible, but at times our inventory count is incorrect or we discover a part is damaged while still in the warehouse. In situations like this, we do not find out that a part is not available or damaged until after an order has been submitted.
Typically these types of events are not even a problem as we can still obtain almost every part we stock overnight from one of our importers or manufacturers. In this case, the part we expected to have on hand was not available and we had to have it shipped to us. The part was delivered to AutohausAZ on 2/25/2015 and was shipped to our customer that same day.”

"When VW dealers tell us they can't get VW parts, it is great to be able to get them here. Good quality and helpful place.
Thanks!

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.