Stores > AutohausAZ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AutohausAZ by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Failed customer service

"I ordered wiper blades and forgot to put in the code for the 10% discount. Called them with a 40 min wait and then ended up leaving a message. Sent them an email also to back up the call. I never received and response.

Finally go hold of them and they would not honor the 10%. So I would not order from based on the lack of response and especially not honoring the 10%

Their are many others to order from.

This review was modified by cra951 on March 21 2017 10:02:48 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“I apologize for the inconvenience you went through dealing with this problem. We have issued a credit for the 10% on your wiper blades and made sure to make it clear to our service department about such cases in the future. I hope you will give us another shot for your future automotive part needs. If you have any further questions or problems please feel free to contact me direct at alex@autohausaz.com.”

2017-03-14

OMG

"The part was exactly what I needed, with the cheapest price I could find on the internet and to top it all off I placed the order at 1:15 pm on a Monday and paid for two day shipping and I am sitting here looking at it on my kitchen table 26 hours after I placed the order. That is what I call service!!! I used to use pelican parts for everything I needed for my BMW 740 but now I will always goto AutohausAZ first. Great job guys!!!! Thank you very much."

This review was modified by dndracing07 on March 16 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-02

Star Company

"This Company has really fast shipping. My item was just shipped so I can't comment on the product, but they do have a wide selection of foreign auto parts and are a Google Trusted Store."

This review was modified by GWOOL on February 07 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-01-24

Excellent products and fast shipping

"I have an 86 bmw e28 535i and I only use these guys to get my parts seeing as parts are hard to come by for my bucket. AutohausAZ has quality oe parts and if you want the aftermarket stuff that is still high quality and at a cheaper price.i love the fact that there is more options to choose for my vehicle. I can decide wether I want original or aftermarket and I know I won't get a cheap part either direction I choose. I don't believe I will stop buying from them any time soon. And I wanna thank them for all previous purchases and future purchases that I will make. "

This review was modified by Gerardo_Campos on January 26 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-01-20

Trustworthy parts and fast delivery

"Thanks Autohaus AZ for always being a reliable source for my BMW 3series OE parts. I can always count on great prices and fast delivery anytime my bimmer needs fixing. Keep up the great work!"

This review was modified by doc_vtec on January 24 2017 12:01:48 AM

2017-01-19

audi lug bolts

"overall one of the best online buying experience I've ever had, order 20 audi a6 lug bolt to replace all of mine, 2 days later package was here with 19 correct lug bolts and one that was for a different car, got on the phone with customer service they were polite and very apologetic, next day my correct bolt was here no charge, was expecting shipment to take a week it took 2 days, great company, great customer service will definitely use them again and will definitely recommend them to friends and family. "

This review was modified by CainBar on January 24 2017 12:00:59 AM

2017-01-08

Mini Cooper S

"I wish I could clone AutohauzAz... I would never step foot in another Mini/Dealer for service parts again if AutohauzAZ carried all Mini products. Prices are real competitive, shipping is free @ $75 bucks plus, and it gets to you fast. My order was packaged very well not to mention that it was accurate... Yes, accurate. Mail order is a way of life nowadays. AutohauzAZ makes it real easy and follows through is great. We have three Mini Coopers in the family and if you know Minis, they are very quirky for service and demand attention. Since Mini's quirks come at a high labor cost, I decided to learn to work on them myself, I do all my service and repairs now, just need parts. This is my new parts place. I live about 100 miles from their location, but the delivery time frame is so fast, I will stick to just getting things shipped. Thank you for the professional service and fast shipping. Billy Garcia, Oro Valley, AZ."

2016-12-21

#1 AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLY

"AutohausAZ is #1 in parts, price, spped of shipping, and most of all....customer service. I have ordered parts from other sites in the past and was satisfied with most all of them. I was in need of a headlight assembly for my Porsche Cayenne S. Dealership price was approximately $1200. I found online parts supply sites in the $650 to $800 range. I read a post on Rennlist (porsche owners community) suggesting checking out AutohausAZ. I did and WOW! I was very impressed by the parts availability and I was extremely pleased with the headlight assembly price of $450. I ordered the headlight assembly and it was delivered to my door in 2 1/2 business days. After placing my order I had a couple of qustions about what was included in the assembly. I received a prompt email response as well as a follow up call to insure that my questions were answered. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE! AutohausAZ has a customer here for life! I would recommend to anyone needing auto parts to definitely give AutohausAZ a try! You will not be disappointed!"

This review was modified by Night-Rod on December 21 2016 01:42:33 PM

2016-12-05

5-star Service Every Time!

"Not only are the prices at AutohausAZ super competitive, but the quality of parts and customer service is excellent! I like the way the site is organized; it's easy to find exactly the parts I'm looking for. I've been shopping with these folks for years and continue to come back, especially for hard to find parts for older cars. It's also easy to look at different model years so you can see if there is a part change for a vehicle that is on the cusp of a model year. They always ship your order promptly so you get it ASAP and the packaging is very professional-looking. I've never had an item damaged in transit. "

This review was modified by KeeganP on December 05 2016 11:35:15 PM

2016-11-30

RUN AWAY !!!!

"Customer service says when they run a 10% Off sale online that the 10% is already taken off the product and not at checkout...right!!! Every excuse under the sun for delayed shipping on days they were open. Using USPS domestic shipping methods that can take up to two weeks without letting you know and having to pay thru the nose for quicker. Tracking number they give you doesn't work on USPS system. On hold for 15 minutes to get someone that says it's basically my fault. Put your cars in reverse guys.... this one is a real dead end!!!!!"

This review was modified by ChuckyBearings on November 30 2016 11:28:15 AM

2016-11-22

"OEM parts at after market prices. Customer service was extremely helpful and friendly making AutohausAZ a pleasure to deal with. Parts were ready a full day ahead of time. A great place for quality parts at affordable prices."

2016-11-20

AutohausAZ... The Best Of The Rest !!!!

"Thank you so much for your prompt action, amazing efforts for a super quick dispatch overnight, highly appreciated my friends! Order received to other side of the world in less than 4 days (literally in 3 days and few hours) in spite of international rout shipping via the wonderful UPS!!!!

It was pleasure and really nice doing business with you guys, definitely will return!!!

Best of luck, Hani

This review was modified by mahani on November 20 2016 03:55:56 AM

2016-11-18

Always Completely Satisfied

"I have ordered from AutohausAZ many times. They are outstanding. Their prices are excellent and the parts are always well packed, and excellent quality. I have a 1989 Porsche 944 and feel extremely lucky to have found AutohausAZ. Finding parts for a 27 year old car would be a nightmare without them. My thanks to the entire team !!!"

2016-11-08

The Best Price!

"03 M3 Idle control valve (Bosch)
One of the lowest prices online. Thanks

2016-11-01

They do care!!!!

" Andre called and they sent the new oil drain plug and washer UPS overnight to fix the problem. Thank you

This review was modified by HWMeyer on November 02 2016 12:28:10 PM

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.