• Address: 2850 South Roosevelt Street Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85282

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"The box and individual boxes has no markings identifying manufacturer. I think that is very wrong"

"Easy order process. Delivered in 5 days. Just what I ordered and expected! I'll be buying from AutohausAZ again!"

"Appreciate the extensive selection of items. You could improve the method for tracking shipment. Very satisfied with your company. "

"service was great and what was shipped was on time and the right product. I'll be using them again. they have the best prices I've seen for Mercedes."

"The order was painless and the delivery time to CA NorCal was great."

"Exceptional service. Timely and efficient."

" Paid $27 dollars for two day shipping on a $46 dollar item I needed asap. It arrived in six days. Their basic comment was "Oh well""

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1pm MST will ship no later than the following business day.
This order was placed on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 9:22 PM, this would result in either shipping on Thursday (same day) or Friday (next day). The order was shipped UPS Blue 2 day on Friday, August 29, 2014. The order was delivered Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM, two business days from the date shipped, since Saturday and Sunday are not business days or days in transit. If you ever have any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone or email.”

"Best value online. I've ordered parts from them in the past and has always gotten the right parts everytime."

"This was my first experience with AutohausAZ; the parts were delivered as promised. Of course the free shipping was the added bonus. However, a few constructive comments are in order:

1. The fog light came with the bulb, contrary to the AtohausAZ Customer Service representative (CSR). Now, I have two spare bulbs, which I ordered per the CSR advice.

2.The original Bosch fog light has a snap on plastic cap to protect the push-on wiring terminals from sliding off. The AutohausAZ fog light does not, making the terminals venerable to slide off. A major disappointment (I am debating to remove (the terminal assembly) from the old light and replace/solder it on the new)!

3. The light worked first shot, needed to adjust existing bracket to fit properly.

4. The red (I think the glue) strip is visible through the glass; aesthetically unpleasant but due to light location, it is livable.

Overall, I would be their patron for the future needs.

SDM
Member No. 8667310

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

"super fast smooth transaction.freight costs high when your add. shows free postage.."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

“Free UPS Ground and Discounts on Upgraded Shipping
AutohausAZ offers free UPS Ground shipping for all orders over $75 (excluding cores) shipped within the Continental USA.
We also offer additional savings to our customers worldwide:
•If you are shipping internationally (to a non-USA location), you receive an automatic 55% discount off UPS published rates.”

"Has what I need 99/100 percent of the time and I always receive it quickly."

"good company to deal with"

"Great service, great quality, great sales!
Thank you AutohausAZ.

"I have ordered many parts from autohausaz.com. I've never gotten a defective or wrong part. They aren't the cheapest on the market, but you get what you pay for. I like how the site has OEM and alternate brands to choose from. The brand name parts are actually quite reasonable! The costumer service is great and shipping is free over $75. All around good place to get the right hard to find part."

"Each time of ordering everything was helpful and speedily done. Thanks.
Peter Davis.

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.