AutohausAZ Reviews - autohausaz.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.70/10 1,815 reviews

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,824)

"I have used AutohausAZ extensively for significant repairs to an e28, and most recently, an e24. While not always the lowest price, I cannot remember a backorder, even on more obscure parts! Pricing IS always very competitive, and the brand choice is always more extensive than other options, online. Customer Service, online support, and delivery time to Georgia, are all exceptional. AutohausAZ is my first choice when needing parts."

"AutohausAZ had the part I needed at an affordable price. Their website is easy to navigate to find the part you need and the checkout process is simple. I had the part in my hand in about a week, at a price cheaper than I could buy it locally. I highly recommend AutohausAZ to anyone looking for genuine Volkswagen parts. "

Rating 4/102/5

"My order arrived in a box that looked like it had been run over and was covered in tape. I could see my parts hanging out of the box. I called AutohausAZ to let them know and they replied that this happens. One of small parts had some damage but was still usable. I know UPS is more to blame but the items could have been better packed. I will not use them again. "

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have contacted the customer to resolve this issue.”

"great seller. quality products at great prices. keep it up autohausAZ"

"Second time I order from them and they're pretty much my go to guys for my Mercedes wagon."

"Ordered part 3/18, part shipped 3/19, part arrived 3/31. I live 10 miles away from you in Chandler, AZ. You have no local pickup. 12 days for shipping is unacceptable. You should state if choosing the UPS Mail Innovations method, delivery times will exceed 10 days. I would have paid for a slightly higher shipping method if I would have known this. Having to drive my gas guzzling truck this entire time, instead of my BMW, and the fact of having a bad part has cost me enough to question ordering from AutohausAZ again. The part I received has the alignment mark "triangle" stamped 90 degrees off clockwise on the top of this cap. If this cap is screwed on to the expansion tank with alignment marks aligned, the cap will not be seated, or locked into place properly. The cost of this item is not worth my time returning. I bought a new OEM from Chapman BMW in Tempe. "

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

“UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations

BE AWARE: These shipping methods will add 1 or 2 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your needs. Shipping time is calculated in business days, the day of pickup is not included in shipping time.

Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.

This order was shipped and delivered on time for the shipping method selected.”

"Timely delivery, great phone support, professional service, and superb prices."

"Always a pleasure ordering my auto parts from AutohausAZ "

"I have purchased numerous items in the past few years for both my cars
Always found the parts to be of excellent quality and very well priced. The items have been shipped and arrived in time expected.

"Perfect customer service! "

"First of all one of my order item water pump pulley has a chip/broken.
Second the shipping was not on schedule and was late it was supposed to deliver on 3/29 but end up on the 3/31. I had my car full apart and ready for the new part but it was a disappointing.
3rd sent an email out request for a RA returning the defected item and still have not heard anything back from AutohausAZ.
4th I think I will not recommend this to my friends, family for poor services.

modified review reply posted Apr-02-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have responded the customer directly to resolve the issue.”

"I have ordered from AutohausAZ for the past 3 years & I have no complaints just praise. Great durable OEM parts & great prices. The only time I would shop anywhere else is if AutohausAZ did not have what I needed. I have & will continue to recommend them to many others. Autohaus rocks!!! Ed from Spring Hill, TN"

"What can I say. I have spent close to $2000 on parts for my 1991 Mercedes W126. Autohaus prices are unbeatable. Very fast delivery and great customer support. I have recommended this Company to many people and will continually use Autohaus in the future."

"I am restoring a '74 Beetle and was looking for a quality (read no Chinese crap) center tie rod. Only a few companies carry these and Autohaus was not only the least expensive but don't charge different prices for Internet or telephone orders. Above all of that, they don't tack on any additional handling fees and there is no shipping cost if the order is over $75 and you use UPS ground. Now they do give you the standard "5 to 7 business day delivery" line, but they shipped my order on a Wednesday (placed the order Tuesday afternoon), and I had it on Friday. Sure, part of the credit goes to UPS, but I have found through the years, most of the "5 to 7 business days" are used by the business that was filling my order.

Kudos Autohauz, you have my business whenever you have what I need.

Rating 8/104/5

"Great prices and very fast shipping. I have ordered parts many times. I have only called once for help determining what bulb I needed. The man who helped me said they did not have it and I would have to call the dealer. I did call the dealer and got the part number and looked it up on your site. Autohaus did carry the bulb so I ordered it. My only critic of this bushiness it to have more knowledgeable parts clerks. Otherwise my experience is always favorable."