• Address: 2850 South Roosevelt Street Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85282

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"Transaction made easy and fast. Correct auto parts. Good deal!
Thanks!

"Great prices and quick delivery!"

"package received in good condition; package received was that ordered."

"They state if the buyer (me) orders before a certain time, they will ship same day or next day. I ordered plugs, belt and a door handle on 1-6-15, before the cut off time. They stated it shipped on 1-8-15 , but that was a lie, UPS scan shows they didn't give to UPS until 1-9-15! It arrived one state over (Calif.) on 1-14-15! I will never order from this seller again!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

“AutohausAZ Shipping Options
We are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. Consider these points when deciding the best shipping method for your parts order:
Orders submitted before 1pm MST (excluding weekends and holidays) will ship either the same day or the following business day.

We can't guarantee same day shipping so if you need your parts delivered BY a specific day, please select a shipping method based on your order shipping the day after you place it to factor in any possible delays. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Shipping time is calculated in business days. Weekends and holidays are not included in the calculation.

The day of pickup is not included in shipping time. (If UPS picks up a 3-day order on Monday, they'll deliver it on Thursday.)

UPS Ground shipping may take up to 5-7 business days, regardless of your proximity to Arizona, because some parts may ship directly from a manufacturer. If you need your parts by a certain date, consider selecting an upgraded shipping method to ensure you receive them on time.

If you have any questions about shipping methods or expected delivery times, please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order. Call 800-240-4620 in the US (602-276-9402 outside the US) or Email our Shipping Dept.”

"Always ship when they say they will, always well packaged, an consistently high quality goods. The price is lower than most other on-line companies, and free shipping certainly helps."

"I received my parts the next day. I am happy to know there is a great place to get quality parts for my car in AZ on the west coast. I also called before I placed my order and the service representative recommended a brand and offered to place my order over the phone."

"Very profesional over the phone and good price of the product. Thank you all."

"you suggest that you're shipping product on the same or next day of the order but printing a label and actually getting the product into the transport truck are two very different things. Printing a label does not constitute shipment, especially since the shipping service tracking system says that it hasn't received a package.

most of my complaint is in regards to the shipping, which is now taking in excess of seven days to read the mid-west, which is intolerable.

the other portion of the complaint is in regards to the deletion of origin information for the parts being sent. I see a gradual and intentional effort to eliminate any information on the packaging of product that would tell the consumer where the item is actually made, and that bothers me. For instance, the PEX front wheel bearing 'kits' that I received recently looked very hurriedly thrown together and the bearing itself (the most important part) had no information on it at all as to what company made it or what country it came from. I have to conclude that the bearing was of chinese origin.

You should voluntarily show origin information on the website so that consumers have ALL the information and not just what you want them to see, otherwise people, like myself, will turn elsewhere.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have contacted the customer directly to help resolve the issues reported.”

"AutohausAZ consistently has the OEM parts I need for my BMW at fair prices with fast shipping. I highly recommend AutohausAZ to all my friends."

"Shipping and processing is slow even when paying extra for expedited shipping. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-08-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1pm MST will ship no later than the following business day.
This order was placed on Friday, 12/26/2014 at 9:09PM. This will result in either shipping on Monday, 12/29/2014 (same day) or Tuesday, 12/30/2014 (following business day). The order was shipped FedEx Three Day on Monday, 12/29/14. FedEx delivery was made on Friday, 1/2/15 at 10:51AM, three business days from the date shipped. Since Saturday and Sunday are not business days, the day of pickup is not included in shipping time and Thursday 1/1/15 was a Holiday. See tracking details below:
Date/Time Activity Location
1/02/2015 - Friday
10:51 am Delivered West Linn, OR

7:59 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery LAKE OSWEGO, OR

12/31/2014 - Wednesday
9:30 am At local FedEx facility LAKE OSWEGO, OR

7:28 am At local FedEx facility LAKE OSWEGO, OR
Package not due for delivery
7:27 am At local FedEx facility LAKE OSWEGO, OR

7:37 pm Arrived at FedEx location OAKLAND, CA

6:50 pm Left FedEx origin facility SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA

6:31 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

4:56 pm Picked up SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA

If you have any questions about shipping methods or expected delivery times, please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order. Call 800-240-4620 in the US (602-276-9402 outside the US) or email us at shipping@autohausaz.com.”

"Easy to search the website. Parts competitively priced. Order shipped on time. Will certainly use them again."

"Arrived on time considering I ordered it over the Christmas holiday. Part was exactly what I needed!"

"Parts were well priced and as described.
Shipped and arrived on time as promised.
I've not had any issues at all with the previous half dozen or so orders.
Not every single part is the best available price, but the basket is almost always the best value.
I will do business again & am happy to recommend AutohausAZ.
Randall Little

"Good service. Phone message system or call back to people ?"

"Great service, good price, everything was shipped, well packaged and arrived on time. The customer service was outstanding, they verified the make, model and date of manufacturer. They also explained what not to do during the installation to avoid problems I will certainly use them again

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.