Stores > AutohausAZ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

A+ for AutohausAZ

"Ordered an air filter for my Audi A6 Quattro. The price was $20 less than local auto parts dealers, which did not stock and would have to order. ... AutohauzAZ delivered a day sooner than the parts house would have (and I saved $20). Win-win."

Great product quick delivery

"The Porsche clear sidelights were an exact replacement fit. They were easy to install and connect to the stock plug. The new lights were packaged in original boxes inside a new shipping box. Finally, the lights were delivered 1-day ahead of the promised date. I would buy from AutohausAZ again without hesitation. A quality product and supplier. "

Wiped clean again

"Autohaus had the exact wiper motor I needed for the best price, 2004 Volvo V70R. The order showed up two days early. Free shipping too. I will be using Autohaus for future orders based on their great customer service and communication. This was a great first experience."

This review was modified by JohnV70R on October 18 2016 06:22:27 PM

oughto Autohaus

"Nothing in life is perfect including AutohausAZ. On average the internet supplier of auto parts is handsomely decent. There can be uncomfortable delays like tie ups with paypal, the separate payment entity, and wrong parts like the first order for a ignition module on my Volvo, but they get it right and a degree of patience is required. Patience I have to burn and immediacy is seldom my priority so AutohausAZ plays well with me. I do not grieve for perfection and do not expect it from the suppliers I use, most of whom are superior to Advance and O'Rielly, who are my local merchants."

This review was modified by spudeye on October 11 2016 09:26:46 AM

OMG.. The best by far

"I ordered all of the parts to rebuild the drive shaft on my 1983 Mercedes 380SL. Six parts in all. They were delivered on time to me in PA. UPS Shipping was FREE! Every part was the correct OEM part. The rebuild went smoothly and I couldn't be more pleased.
One other thing ,the same parts at Rock Auto were 25% more!!! So try and find parts for a 33year old Mercedes that are the right ones. The tech. I talked to on the phone when I ordered the parts was knowledgeable and very helpful, friendly too. This is the place to shop.
sam Poz

This review was modified by SamPOZ on October 06 2016 05:10:58 PM

Always a great experience

"I reciently made my parts purchase thru azautohaus and quite frankly, they've never let me down in the 2 plus years."

quick shippimg, best price

"ordered fuel switch on wed. was delivered on mon. afternoon by ups, price was by far the best I found ."

Great Experience

"I will be ordering all parts for my BMW from Autohaus AZ."

"Shopping online at AutohausAZ is very easy. Locating the parts I require is simple. Delivery is prompt and efficient as is their customer service department and their prices are very competitive. "

Bad Customer Service

"I placed an order that only weight 0.07 pounds, but it still cost me almost $8 in shipping. Then the parts arrived late and delayed the entire project. I ordered on Monday, but the parts didn't arrive until the following Monday.

I contacted customer service about this problem but they didn't feel the need to respond.

Rep reply posted Sep-30-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“We appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback on your recent order and were certainly sorry to hear of your disappointment. Our records don’t show any voicemails or emails from you, so we are unsure how to research your attempt to contact Customer Service. However, if you provide further information, we’d be happy to determine where a breakdown in communication may have occurred.

Regarding your order, it was placed late Monday evening 10:46pm MST on Monday, 9/12, outside of regular business hours and beyond the 1 PM same day processing cutoff deadline. Your order was processed the following morning on Tuesday, 9/13 and shipped out the same day. Unfortunately you did select economy shipping – Mail Innovations – which is listed both on the checkout and freight page as a 7-10 business day service. We do show that you did get the package Monday, 9/19 (4 business days) which was actually faster than the promised shipping time of 7-10 business days. As for the shipping cost of your order, you were charged a total of $5.95 for shipping and $2.04 for the ordered part totaling $7.99.

Again, we apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the economy shipping method you selected when placing your order and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve your parts needs again in the future to demonstrate just how committed we are to providing you with the best possible customer service. If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to reach out to us via the contact information below.

Best Regards,
Paul, Customer Service Manager
Local (602) 276-9402 - Toll Free (800) 240-4620
CustomerService@autohausaz.com - http://www.AutohausAZ.com

Slow shipping of a part I need!

"I ordered on the Thursday the 15th of Sept. and the site said most orders shipped the next day and my part was in stock according to the website so one would assume my part would have shipped on the 16th. I received an email on the 19th of Sept stating that my part would not ship until the 20th of Sept, sorry for the inconvenience and you can cancel your order now if you want. I think this was handled poorly if they knew there was going to be a delay in shipping honestly they should have notified me of that on the 16th so I could source the part I needed from somewhere else that could actually get it shipped out to me in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by mcarley72 on September 20 2016 05:35:30 PM

Best Ever!

"Absolutely great buying expeirence. Had all the parts I needed for a 1990 Audi. Great website, fantastic response time and everything was intact when shipped. Will certainly order again. "

Cool Ride thanks to a Cool Deal!

"My old 86 BMW was in dire need of a new blower motor resister and a bunch of other hard to find parts and fasteners. I found AutohausAZ has a great selection of parts, great prices and free shipping, if your purchase exceeds a set amount. In addition, they beat Amazon Prime all to pieces price-wise as well as another site that wanted up to 3 times more for some items. Everything arrived on time, fit and work great. I was able to easily find what I needed on the web site, liked the tracking information and the quick shipping. The car is running like a champ, and the AC is now keeping me cool thanks to autohausAZ. I will be shopping at autohausAZ again. "

"Nice to do business with Autohauz. Their customer service reps can't do enough for you if theirs a problem. I needed parts for my BMW delivered before Labor Day but due to a reorder problem with a vendor I was told delivery would be the day after the holiday. Somehow through some magic performed by Autohauz staff my parts were delivered today (Friday). Thank you Autohauz !

These guys Fuckin Rock!

"On point All day Every Day. I dont know one single persons name, pretty sure they dont my name, nor do i recognize any of their faces any of the times that I have gone in there. Each time I have gone there for my wretched BMW, I am in and out of there in like 5-10 minutes max, not even sure how they have my parts just waiting at the counter and know im showing up since its

Keep up the good work!

This review was modified by nicanderson on August 26 2016 07:11:38 AM

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,634 merchant members.