• AutohausAZ AutohausAZ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Quality parts, great prices, on time delivery and excellent customer service!
Highly recommend for your German car needs.

"Autohause shipped me an opened box brake pad set missing parts and had obviously ben returned, cheap pads in an expensive box, i'm guessing someone did a switch and return. Then Autohause took an unreasonable amount of time to ship correct product, only after several phone calls by me to them. Christopher Todd. "

"I've ordered lots of parts for the various MB vehicles I've owned over the years. I believe AutohausAZ is the go-to place for these parts and I will continue to use them as my primary source of parts. However, they have recently changed their shipping to use the UPS/US Mail combination. It is called "UPS Mail Innovations". It is absolutely pathetic!!!! What used to take a day or 2 tops, now takes a full 7 days to ship 36 miles to my house. Are you kidding me? "

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“UPS Mail Innovations is UPS’s most economical shipping method. It is also their slowest shipping method and is not a guaranteed service. We do not recommend this shipping method for time sensitive orders. We offer a variety of shipping options for faster service as well as free UPS Ground shipping for orders over $75. For any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone, email or review our Freight Policy page.”

"Exactly what was ordered and delivered when promised!"

"Shipped parts quickly and excellent customer service. I requested secure packaging, and they put the box in another larger one with plenty of packing. Would buy again!! "

"Always a satisfied customer!"

"Parts delivered as promised; customer service is super easy to talk to."

"Nobody wants to wait for needed auto parts for a whole ten days.
It took them a full three days to ship out, then their shipping took an additional seven days. Although they do carry good products, I will definitely reconsider ordering from them unless i have loads of time on my hands.

Rep reply posted Aug-06-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“We have reached out to the customer to help clarify the issues that were encountered”

"I received exactly the parts I ordered and on the date they were scheduled to arrive. "

"The varieties and numbers of automotive parts for my vehicle was outstanding! However, due to circumstances beyond my control, an critical electronic part did not arrive on time despite my spending extra money to expedite delivery.

"Buyer beware....if you order by phone be sure to go online and read their policy on returns. The gentleman taking my order did not disclose all the costs involved in returning an item even though I asked specifically what I would be charged. They have ripped me off and I will never order from this company again.

AutohausAZ responded to this review by stating: “We have contacted the customer to help clarify the issues that were encountered.”

They did nothing to resolve the issue. All I can say is to be aware of their customer service.

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

"Great prices and good shipping"

"The service provided by AutohausAZ has been extraordinary !! Each time I place an order, there's an AutohausAZ Representative very knowledgeable, and ready available to assist me. Thank You AutohausAZ Family for continuation of Quality Products and Service !!"

"Great prices, wide selection, knowledgeable staff, quick delivery. What more can I say. Autohaus AZ is the first site I check for parts now and they are the best in my book. "

"Fast shipping good item thanks "

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.