• AutohausAZ AutohausAZ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Always quick deliveries as well as items always in stock"

"Overall great speechless package came quicker than expected free shipping parts fit great glad I found this site "

"My name is a Alex and this is my story.

I have 2 cars for my family and needs, so I look around for the best deals and the best products for my cars online.(OEM quality)
Took me about 1 week to decide if
what I need it would be from the EBAY website or Amazon.com
I call different manufacturers to make sure the parts I needed fit my car and I was so confused with so much bla bla bla .
So I decided to look more deep and look for the best deals (because of the economy )and I found AUTOAHUSAZ website and I couldn't believe the prices and savings I was going to receive.
The best part is;
1.- free UPS shipping
2.- return policy
3.- prompt consumer representative
4.- Easy to navigate website and of course
hot deals .

I strongly recommend you to visit this website and take advantage of the deals you can find TODAY.
Thanks.

"I have purchased from AutohausAZ for several years and it is one of the Internet Vendors in which I have a very high degree of confidence. My last product was not very expensive, but AutohausAZ offered free shipping. Typically, "free shipping" is snail mail and comes with a warning "to expect to wait . . . ." Seriously though, it arrived the next day. My order is dated 4/20 and it arrived on 4/21. I have had not personal telephone contact with customer service, but what I have received by email has been first class, on my order and shipping and friendly followup. Also, I wanted an OEM part and that is what I got. "

"Received hoses and they all look fine. Purchases for a 1997 VW Jetta 2.0 with the automatic transmission. Bummed they did not do a military discount but the free shipping was definitely a selling point. I've heard mixed reviews about the Meyle hoses I bought. Meyle is a German company but supposedly China makes their products and they just stamp them. Also got an OEM Brand (Bremu I think) ignition coil for half the cost of most places. Plus the Bosch Brake pads and rotors were a killer deal I couldn't pass up. Hope everything fits. Stay classy. "

"Order shipped on 2 April and still has not arrived as of 16 April.
Tracking number: 92789999997213513024173155

Requested assistance twice. Told to wait.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

““ECONOMY SHIPPING OPTIONS: UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations

•BE AWARE: UPS SurePost and UPS MailInnovations are economy shipping options designed to save you money. They DO, however, tend to add an additional 2-5 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your time sensitivity.

•Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.

•The Post Office will ONLY attempt to deliver your package twice before it gets returned to AutohausAZ (the shipper).

•Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday.

•UPS & USPS will NOT guarantee delivery dates with SurePost or Mail Innovations shipping methods. Again, these are ECONOMY options (NOT speed options)””

"These guys are the best! Quickest delivery and cheapest price... How can you go wrong? I will be coming back!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“Thank you for filling out our Customer Service Satisfaction Survey at Reseller Ratings http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Autohaus_Arizona. We appreciate your taking the time to provide us with feedback to help us improve our service to you.

We like to include comments from satisfied customers on our website at http://www.autohausaz.com/html/customercomments.aspx. If you have not already done so, please feel free to email me at feedback@autohausaz.com to add your comments to the AutohausAZ website.

Again, thanks for your help. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have. We look forward to being of assistance to you again real soon - the very next time you need parts for your car.”

"The items arrived quickly with very nice packaging (they were surrounded by lots of paper) and quite protected. Reasonable prices, thanks!"

"Shopped around on Google and found AutohouseAZ. They had the required part which was shipped out promptly to New Zealand (after verifying my Visa Card). Part shipped out on 4/4/15, arrived in mail box 16/4/15. Other suppliers had insisted this was the wrong part but it is correct for my vehicle, 1992 Toyota Surf 2.4 turbodeisel Station wagon. Highly recommend AutohausAZ. Delivery via UPS. "

"Great customer service from an outstanding company. I was notified of part unavailability and remaining order was shipped free. Many thanks!!"

"AutohausAZ always has my parts in stock and with the convenience of will call I can have my parts the same day.
Very Satisfied....

"Very satisfied. Prompt delivery and excellent service."

"Wonderful, complete selection of BMW parts at very reasonable prices and free shipping. Sending my business to you from another BMW supplier in New Hampshire-(You probably know who they are.) All 'round great guys to deal with. Thanks very much!"

"outstanding service and the great prices is why I'm regular customer always recommend your website. Thank you Autohausaz "

"Tech Support BEFORE the Sale was Great ! Order was processed efficiently. Shipment Arrived BEFORE the Date Expected. About as Good as it gets."

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.