Stores > AutohausAZ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-08-24

Need it fast? Dont count on it...

"Ordered Saturday. They don't even box it up until Wednesday. Unacceptable. Then, when I asked customer service what the hold up was, all the representative did was acknowledge it was sent on Wednesday, no explanation, no apology, not even an excuse given. Basically, these guys *used to be* the place to order from for good price and fast service. Not anymore, now they dont care. Bye bye AutohausAZ, that is the last easy money you get from me ."

This review was modified by webmaster-16820 on August 24 2016 01:06:21 PM

2016-08-22

"Was very satisfied with the ordering process as well as delivery estimate and actual delivery time. Have been a customer for at least 3 years. Have never been disappointed with their performance although this the first time I have written a review."

2016-08-21

Better than excellent!

"Superior communications + fast, accurate shipping = great online parts buying experience!"

2016-08-20

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

"Placed my order for shipment to the Middle East and was filled quickly and accurately. They are truthful about their great shipping rates...an absolute saving. They followed the shipping and addressing instructions perfectly and order arrive in perfect condition. Highly recommend AutohausAZ."

2016-08-17

Quick and accurate

"Quick shipping accurate description good price. What else is there?"

2016-08-16

Large selection for my old Mercedes

"They have the largest selection of parts for my old Mercedes and the prices are competitive. I've ordered probably 20 times from them. They seem to be taking longer and longer to process their orders, which is why I only gave them four starts instead of five. The last two times, they've taken up to two days just to process the order, and then I have to wait a long time for the parts to get to the east coast. Still a good store. Worth the wait."

2016-08-13

Excellent Service

" An out of stock part did not hold me up, the part was drop shipped and arrived the next day, before the rest of the order.... Very Happy!"

2016-08-11

"Ordered a part, but it didn't mentioned out of stock on the web. It's been 3days after ordered without any hearing from this company. They finally shipped it out today. This is first time they did for me since 2014. I'm so disappointed. My car is in the shop 1week without any thing. I was supposed to buy through Mercedes dealer."

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2016

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We strive to keep our catalog as up to date as possible, but at times our inventory count is incorrect or we discover a part is damaged while still in the warehouse. In situations like these we do not find out that a part is not available or damaged until after the order has been submitted. Typically these types of events are not a problem as we can still obtain almost every part we stock overnight from one of our importers or manufacturers. In this case we were able to have our importer ship the part to us and we were able to send it to our customer the day we received it.”

2016-08-10

They did not actually have the part in stock they advertised and said they had shipped.

"I ordered a new transfer case for my car that was shown as being in stock. I even called and talked with them to be certain they had it and the order information was correct. They said that they had them and I paid $1688.97 on Visa. A couple of days later they emailed tracking information and said that it had been shipped. Big surprise- the following day I received an email saying they didn't actually have one to sell and that my payment was being refunded. When I called to inquire about it the salesman at first said that it was too big and heavy for UPS. (It's about the size of a crock pot and weighs around 45 lbs.) I told him I would gladly pay any additional freight, just ship the part. After a few minutes of quiet on the phone he came back to say they didn't really have one to sell. I could see a mistake like this on some tiny inexpensive part, but this was a significant item to loose track of. I felt the transaction was not handled in a very professional manner. "

2016-07-27

Well Serviced

"I have ordered from AutohausAz twice and have not been disappointed in either instance. The sales people are respectful and eager to offer assistance. Shipping has been prompt and the items have been as advertised. Overall, a vey positive experience.

David N.
Jacksonville

2016-07-23

Great Deal, CrAzY FaSt ShIpPiNg

"I ordered the Spark plugs one day and they arrived the very next day ~ lightning fast shipping.

Good deal + fast shipping = AUTOHAUSAZ.

Thank you.

2016-07-22

Great service, Great price, OEM product - cant beat it

"Received my BMW part today, fitted and working fine, will definitely use this place again.
Thank you guys.

2016-07-18

Fast

"The service was really fast, I didn't expect it that fast. The part was priced high, but I needed it, and got it. "

2016-07-14

"Excellent service and quick delivery!!!"

2016-07-12

Good parts good price

"Parts came as described. Oem brands for half the price of other companies. "

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.