Stores > AutohausAZ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review AutohausAZ by clicking a star below.
2017-04-17

Impressed!

"I was impressed and surprised at how quickly my product arrived and what care was taken that it arrived undamaged. Awesome. Thanks"

2017-04-12

Good price, bad delivery and follow up

"Once I ordered filters online, the order got lost. No email, UPS lost tracking. Tried to call and kept getting answering machine. Part showed up out of the blue. Very frustrating"

2017-04-12

Right part, Right price

"Needed right part for old buick, only AutohasusAZ had it. "

2017-04-07

AAA+

"I could not find this part ANYWHERE else! On sale and shipped same day!"

2017-04-05

Great Mercedes Parts Source

"Super fast shipping. Nice selection of OEM and aftermarket parts. "

2017-04-05

resolve any issue asap over the phone and they call you back asap as soon you send them an email. great customer support best BENZ parts

"Best Mercedes parts that dealer sales or hard to find at a great price better then Amazon or dealer. I just wish they carry mercedes benz complete brake kit parts (rotors included) . I am happy they are my go to first for my ML500 2005. Great Job guys "

2017-03-29

Z4 air intake leak

"Z4 had an air intake hose leaking. Ordered it 2nd day from autohaus. Received the correct part on time and the repair was complete."

2017-03-28

High Performance Customer Service !!!

"Good sales people. Good prices. Quick delivery.
The telephone hold time was longer than I liked. A very busy day ?

2017-03-26

Grandma was slow but she was old...

"I realize I have a 34 year old Mercedes and parts are hard to come by. However, the processing time to even get the order out of the door was over 48 hours. And bc they charge a ridiculous amount for shipping I took the standard. Clearly, they've put it on mule from Arizona to Texas. I mean we are looking at over seven days. It's that or pay seventy plus dollars for parts that aren't bulky or heavy. I need the parts I ordered now, the car is undrivable and it's primary but I can't drive it bc the clutch is leaking. So cheaper prices, but you won't get it until Jesus comes back or the end of the universe. Save your time and frustration and go somewhere else. You'll be happier if you do. And the worse part is I ordered parts the next day and it still hasn't shipped, three days later. "

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“I apologize for the inconvenience you had with your shopping experience. Since you placed your order in the evening on March 21st past our same day process cutoff, it did not get processed until March 22nd. However, I do see that as soon as you confirmed some security information on March 22nd, it was processed and shipped within one business day - March 23rd. I also see that two day shipping for your order would have been about $18 as part of our reduced two day rates. We have slashed our rates considerable trying to help our customers get their parts fast and affordably. I appreciate you shopping with us, and hopefully you will give us another chance to prove our quality of service.”

2017-03-26

Thank you for very good correspond!!!

"Can I order items not on the online shop?"

2017-03-25

Parts on time

"All my parts showed up on time and were correct the first time "

2017-03-25

FAST, FAST shipping. High quality parts

"Always has high quality parts for European cars. Super fast delivery when shipped by USPS. My favorite parts house!"

2017-03-24

Horrible

"Refused to respond to calls or emails. "

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from AutohausAZ, autohauswebstore, has responded

“Customer was contacted to determine the problem. He had requested order information. The order had actually shipped the day prior, which means an automated email was sent with all the information he had requested. We could not establish if the email was lost or not received but we made sure to contact the customer directly to make sure he received all the information needed on that order. We apologize for any inconvenience in getting the issue sorted.”

2017-03-22

Items as ordered and ready for will-call quickly Thanks

"Items as ordered and ready for will-call quickly Thanks"

2017-03-22

Happy customer

"Ordered parts for truck and got it a couple days later. Fast shipping and ease of shopping will bring me back"

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.