Stores > AutohausAZ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-02-04

Poor customer service

"Received wrong part because it was mislabeled by Autohaus AZ. Called customer service to let them know. Was given two options. A- Pay for the same part again, and they will ship a new one but will refund me the amount once I return the mislabeled part. B. Return the part and wait for them to receive it. Once received and in fact it was mislabeled they will send me a new part. Option A is 4 days. option B is 10 days. Either way as it customer service put it "we are getting our part back". If I was interested in keeping the part, I would not have called. He claims that their system won't allow anything other than those 2 options. The same thing happened to me couple years ago with another supplier. Their solution was to send me a new part overnight and to return their part at my convenience. They even sent me a web certificate for $10 off for my next purchase over $100. This is how to obtain and retain a customer. Not by being inflexible and rude to their paying customer. I would been happy if they offered to send new part via ground while I sent them theirs. I am only one customer that has spent $500+ in the last year making me a small customer to AutohausAZ. However, if it happens to 10 customers that spend $5,000, it will certainly impact the business. If you ask why I ordered from AutohausAZ instead of the other supplier, it is because the other supplier started charging shipping cost. Lesson learned is $10-20 for shipping is not worth switching suppliers. "

This review was modified by alseim2000 on February 04 2016 09:43:34 AM

2016-02-03

Excellent Customer Service

"I was very impressed with AutohausAZ's service. One of the parts I ordered was incorrectly displayed as in stock on their website, and within hours of my order I received a phone call letting me know of the mistake and apologizing for the inconvenience. "

2016-02-02

"The parts we purchased were more than 50% less than the local Porsche dealer. The sales person was knowledgeable and courteous. Will continue to do business with AutohausAZ.
Great parts at the right price.
Thanks!

2016-01-30

Good quality parts, Slow shipping

"The parts were exactly what i ordered....but it took 10 days to get them. Finally had to make other arrangements for the parts. Ordered 1/15, delivered 1/25."

2016-01-29

Good price, fast delivery

"Everything worked wonderfully. Shipping is priced a little high, but you obviously know that up front."

2016-01-25

Consistently good

"Got what I ordered and it arrived well-packaged and a bit earlier than expected."

2016-01-19

I LOVE AUTOHAUS

"Great prices, fast delivery, go autohaus."

2016-01-19

Consistently Good Service and Value

I usually order parts for my Audi from Autohaus. Recently I had a need for an ignition rotor for a 1991 Toyota Camry. It had to be Japanese made, but I was having a difficult time finding any that were not made in China. After searching for several days, I finally discovered (to my surprise) that Autohaus had the exact ignition rotor I needed. Autohaus has consistently come through with hard-to-get auto parts at a reasonable price, and the service has always been excellent. The folks at Autohaus are a pleasure to do business with.

This review was modified by neilht on January 19 2016 03:53:24 PM

2016-01-09

"I have been doing business with AutopartsAZ for many years on multiple cars and they continue to perform at the highest level. Ordering is easy and fast, shipping is efficient, and any dealings with customer service are smooth and informative. I'm a customer for life!"

2016-01-06

"AutohausAZ has tons of great parts at excellent prices for European cars as well as Japanese and American cars, surprisingly. I like that they usually have the real OEM part for purists, but also a few less expensive options which are sometimes upgrades! I live in AZ, so shipping is fast. I work for a mass market parts retailer and i often refer people to Autohaus because we can't even get what they need or our price is like triple for some off-brand junk. So glad these folks are in business!"

2016-01-06

"Placed the order two weeks ago and it still has not arrived. "

2016-01-05

"Paul is awesome , part was perfect fit oem needed it fast got it fast love this place half the price of stealership right on"

2015-12-31

"I placed the order online for spark plug wires on the night of DEC-27-2015 and paid extra $10 for 3 days delivery.I expected to receive the items no later than Dec-31-2015 as they promised so I can fix my car and go to work on Monday next week. However,it did not happen and screwed up my plan.I am very frustrated and disappointed with this order.I just wasted my extra $10,my time and can't go to work! In response to the merchant on 01-04-2016, my order number is 1176356."

This review was modified by hao_chau on January 04 2016 03:25:39 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“https://www.autohausaz.com/html/freight.html

At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1pm MST will ship no later than the following business day.

Here Are Your Shipping Options at AutohausAZ

*Holiday Shipping Schedule*

We will be closed these holidays: on Friday the 25th of December and Friday the 1st of January. This may have an impact on the speed at which your package arrives the next few weeks. For specific shipping information for holiday shipments please see below:

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with Ground shipping to arrive by Christmas - Tuesday December 15th.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with 3day shipping to arrive by Christmas - Thursday December 17th.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with Blue (two business day) shipping to arrive by Christmas - Monday December 21st.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with Red (next business day) shipping to arrive by Christmas - Tuesday December 22nd.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with Ground shipping to arrive by New Year's Eve - Friday December 18th.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with 3day shipping to arrive by New Year's Eve - Tuesday December 22nd.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with Blue (two business day) shipping to arrive by New Year's Eve - Monday December 28th.

• Last day for orders placed by 1pm MST with Red (next business day) shipping to arrive by New Year's Eve - Tuesday December 29th.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for shopping with us for your automotive needs! If you have any further questions please feel free to call 800-240-4620 in the US (602-276-9402 outside the US) or Email our Shipping Dept.”

2015-12-22

"Prompt delivery of exactly what I ordered and at a fair price. Will definitely be doing business again! "

2015-12-17

"courteous, very knowledgeable and prompt"

Share AutohausAZ's store rating

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.