• Address: 2850 South Roosevelt Street Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85282

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"Order was delivered to Australia very quickly and without issues. Very satisfied customer"

"My purchase was delivered in a timely manner and I had some parts that were not needed. The purchase was past 30 days and it was still accepted. "

"Wonderful! Service was courteous and quick. Couldn't be more satisfied!!!! "

"Your Shipping STINKS. I was charged $10.00 for a small package from Arizona to Utah. IT TOOK 10 DAYS. I ordered an Item from CHINA, it took 12 Days and I was charged $4.00. You should let the customer know about this shipping policy, BEFORE ordering."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“UPS SurePost | UPS Mail Innovations
BE AWARE: These shipping methods will add 1 or 2 days to the regular UPS ground delivery time. If you are working on a deadline or need your order quicker, please select a shipping option that is better suited to your needs. Shipping time is calculated in business days, the day of pickup is not included in shipping time.
Packages are picked up from our warehouse by UPS and delivered directly to your local US post office for the final delivery leg.
The Post Office will ONLY attempt to deliver your package twice before it gets returned to AutohausAZ (the shipper).
Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday.
UPS & USPS will NOT guarantee delivery dates with SurePost or Mail Innovations shipping methods.”

"I will go to AutohausAZ first for all my purchases. Great service, great prices, fantastic product knowledge, why look elsewhere?"

"Prompt delivery of the turbo exactly as described. Exact fit to car."

"I ordered my parts on Labor Day Sunday and got the parts that Wednesday. The parts were the right model and fit. I have order from Autohaus in the past and have always been happy with the parts and their speed of delivery.

Thanks,
Mike

"The box and individual boxes has no markings identifying manufacturer. I think that is very wrong"

"Easy order process. Delivered in 5 days. Just what I ordered and expected! I'll be buying from AutohausAZ again!"

"Appreciate the extensive selection of items. You could improve the method for tracking shipment. Very satisfied with your company. "

"service was great and what was shipped was on time and the right product. I'll be using them again. they have the best prices I've seen for Mercedes."

"The order was painless and the delivery time to CA NorCal was great."

"Exceptional service. Timely and efficient."

" Paid $27 dollars for two day shipping on a $46 dollar item I needed asap. It arrived in six days. Their basic comment was "Oh well""

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

autohauswebstore, AutohausAZ rep has responded

“At AutohausAZ we are committed to getting your auto parts to you as quickly as possible. We can't guarantee same day shipping, but we do guarantee orders submitted by 1pm MST will ship no later than the following business day.
This order was placed on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 9:22 PM, this would result in either shipping on Thursday (same day) or Friday (next day). The order was shipped UPS Blue 2 day on Friday, August 29, 2014. The order was delivered Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM, two business days from the date shipped, since Saturday and Sunday are not business days or days in transit. If you ever have any questions regarding shipping and delivery times, please contact us directly by phone or email.”

"Best value online. I've ordered parts from them in the past and has always gotten the right parts everytime."

AutohausAZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutohausAZ is a merchant member
AutohausAZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.