"Never order from autocardvdgps.com; I placed an order for Valentine's Day Feb 15 2014 for $379. I never received any product, and they took my money. My order number was 005759. When I said that I wanted a refund, they changed the order to "shipped" (on May 2014); and I STILL never got any product.. Please avoid this fraudulent website. "

modified review This review was modified by clh2032 on September 30 2014 03:38:06 PM

"The most expensive paper weight I have ever purchased. What absolute piece of rubbish. Once autocardvdgps get your money they completely ignore any further correspondence. I had the unit installed for 24 hours before i ripped it out. Nothing functions on the head unit a advertised. Unit takes 2 minutes to start up, steering wheel controls seldom work. Selecting iPod songs are a mammoth task with slow scrolling, unit does not come with any maps, dvd player displays a constant screen do play whilst driving even with the engine off. Head units are manufactured by Witson S100, who also take no responsibility for the faulty units. Anyone trying to contact autocardvdgps can email them on tec.holding@aol.com. Good luck."

"Received my order (Car Audio for BMW) earlier than I expected, on a rainy day. Tested them on the spot, they work great!. Quick and easy to put on. Customer service is friendly and responsive. This is a must have in your car. Thank you for the great work!"

modified review This review was modified by pamelarobert29 on October 20 2013 04:24:24 AM

"Unfortunately, I too have had a bad experience with this organisation. I paid US$239.00 for a part that I've never received; worse still, I've attempted to contact them but have never obtained a response. I've reported them to the FTC but my complaint has not been acknowledged. It would appear, despite their now obviously fake cover, that they are not a US-based organisation, and display little or no ethical business practises. "

modified review This review was modified by JIRO1 on October 17 2013 03:57:10 PM

"BEWARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ordered a radio they said, and there site said, would fit my vehicle.
a radio arrived for a completely different radio, I requested money back, which is never done.. I ASKED FOR some MONEY BACK, AND NO RESPONSE.
They finally advised to "sell it in the US for a profit"
yea, right... to who? and what does it fit??? I dont know, and neither do they.
Avoid this company.
Also, ANY post or great REVIEW that is in broken, english is THEM.
after repeated attempts, with automated "we will respond shortly" emails, Ive given up.
Again, if they come through, I will advise and change this review....

Poor customer response, now in paypal dispute.
If they refund money, I will repost.
UPDATE 10 10 13 still no communication from company. paypal still in dispute..... they are crooks.

modified review This review was modified by avoidchina on October 10 2013 09:22:31 PM

"STAY AWAY!!!! item does not come as described. they sell you a unit stating navigation with no software. absolutely NO SUPPORT.
Never online. they are crooks. i am stuck with a system with navigation that does not work.

BUYER BEWARE.

modified review This review was modified by L0sT on August 15 2013 02:06:48 PM

"ICH BIN SEHR ZUFRIEDEN! PERFEKT VERSAND NACH WIEN! VIELEN DANK!"

modified review This review was modified by josefrafd on August 10 2013 07:37:53 AM

luojie's Avatar
UK

"KEEP AWAY! These are people to avoid. As someone previously said, they are very helpful before you give them your money.
Once they receive your money, you dont even exist to them anymore.
Unusable phone numbers, dodgy feedback videos with everyone quoting the website URL without any hesitation.
They offer carrier services, but is sent by Chinese post office, and extras that do not arrive. The whole website is misleading, and does not reflect the service you receive.
I ordered mine for 7 day delivery, I cancelled after 10 days under the sellers distance rules, they refused.
It took 3 weeks to arrive in the UK.
I paid the import charges and took delivery so I could cancel under their 30 day money back guarantee, (Also refused).
The box was open, bags inside looked used and dirty. I paid to have it bench tested, the unit came on, but not the screen, it beeped and the lights went dim.
This is all it does. I told them, and they told me it was working when they sent it, even though they are in the USA, and the unit arrived from China.
I have lost over £400.00, keep away, they are bad people..!

modified review This review was modified by luojie on July 26 2013 08:32:42 AM

"I got the unit in 4 days by Express Post directly to my country house in Amsterdam (Netherland). I was impressed, the package was really well packed.

The product was of top quality and installation was simple. The hardest job was to figure out how to disassemble the interior, the rest was plug and play.

modified review This review was modified by robbiesam on May 31 2013 01:31:28 AM

"FAKE!! I purchase an item from them and I still haven't receive it yet, tried contacting them many times and that fail. At your own risk not worth it."

modified review This review was modified by ginjji on May 27 2013 05:41:49 PM

"Hi

I'm trying to reach autocardvdgps and its impossible can some one give the correct telephone number the number they have on the web site is not working

modified review This review was modified by zingo16 on July 10 2013 10:16:41 AM

"Excellent DVDGPS reseller and builder. They can give you much more freedom in selecting your DVDGPS config even the items that not on their list! Just email or phone call to deal with them, they like to match your taste and give a competitive price among other DVDGPS builder! At the same time, they accept paypal payment for customer that out of US. It's much more convince rather than wire-transfer! Highly recommend to everyone who looks for building a unique DVDGPS!

GREAT!VERY HAPPY!

"I decided to order this player even after I've read some bad reviews on it.
I have this DVD Navigation a few months ago. It is very easy to install, and the build quality is not bad.

Thanks to the CAN-BUS, you can assign some main functions to your steering wheel remote control, like Vol +/-, Mute, SRC, CH +/- etc.

It is very easy to use. I like the BT and Navigation very much. I would buy this kind of DVD Navigation again, if I change my car.

I am using iGO as my navigation software. It pauses the music if the direction voice comes. The music continues after the voice, but it bothers me. I can shut down the voice, but it is a navigation, it doesn't make sense without direction voice. Is there any way to continue the music and just lower the volume?

"Autocardvdgps is the best, I will recommend them to everyone. I had placed an order for the same item with another company and the item which was listed as in stock was placed on back order and I was not notified. I needed the item as a replacement for a presentation in Cameroon (Africa) the following week, expecting it to be delivered as was quoted. When it did not show then I discovered it was placed on back order. I called Autocardvdgps they assured me it was in stock I placed the order and received it in a couple short days. Thanks Autocardvdgps for fassst and competent service"

modified review This review was modified by ScottMasterton on April 12 2013 11:49:42 PM

"Amazing Shipping to DUBAI!
The unit (DVD NAVI for Subaru) I ordered is specifically designed for a 2010 Subaru Legacy. The wiring, external finish, and internal mechanicals fit almost perfectly. Everything fit as shown, first try.

The ONLY modification I made was to splice the chassis ground wires instead of screw mounting the autocardvdgps unit someplace I wasn't certain was Chassis ground. I just cut the connector off the stock ground wire and spliced it with the autocardvdgps ground wire.
There are 10 listed features on the main screen. I have seven installed in my unit (some are upgrades I didn't buy, some are options I chose not to install) they are:

DVD -- Installed and reviewed
V-CDC -- Video/Audio CD, not used yet
USB connection -- Option I chose not to install
SD Card -- Two SD cards in the unit, one for GPS maps, one for user content. I use and will review both.
HDTV -- Upgrade I didn't purchase
Radio -- AM/FM Tuner. Will review
BlueTooth -- I will review linked to a BlackBerry Curve
IPOD -- I-pod dock reviewed linked to an Apple I-pod NANO
AUX Input/Output -- I chose not to install these cables, they are included with the base unit.
Navi -- GPS system

On the top control bar there is a Setup button which allows the user to program everything from Units, to steering wheel controls, set the clock, calibrate the LCD touchscreen, etc.

On the bottom control bar there is an obvious power button, the next button turns the LCD backlight on and off, next is a volume button, the "four squares" button changes the LED colors on the side buttons (mine are now blue unlike the red shown in the pic).

The next button is an LCD brightness button. There are three settings. But the brightest setting is really the only practical one for daylight. Fortunately the unit is aware of the auto headlights and automatically dims when the headlights come on or ambient light falls below a certain threshold.

So you don't have to constantly be playing with the dimmer for day and night. I was pleasantly surprised by that.
The sound quality is better than my old Pioneer Autoradio. I can be really happy!Customer service also very helpful!

modified review This review was modified by Elewa Ahmed J. on April 18 2013 01:06:38 AM

Autocardvdgps is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autocardvdgps is not a merchant member
Autocardvdgps does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!