• Autocardvdgps

"Never order from autocardvdgps.com; I placed an order for Valentine's Day Feb 15 2014 for $379. I never received any product, and they took my money. My order number was 005759. When I said that I wanted a refund, they changed the order to "shipped" (on May 2014); and I STILL never got any product.. Please avoid this fraudulent website. "

This review was modified by clh2032 on September 30 2014 03:38:06 PM

"The most expensive paper weight I have ever purchased. What absolute piece of rubbish. Once autocardvdgps get your money they completely ignore any further correspondence. I had the unit installed for 24 hours before i ripped it out. Nothing functions on the head unit a advertised. Unit takes 2 minutes to start up, steering wheel controls seldom work. Selecting iPod songs are a mammoth task with slow scrolling, unit does not come with any maps, dvd player displays a constant screen do play whilst driving even with the engine off. Head units are manufactured by Witson S100, who also take no responsibility for the faulty units. Anyone trying to contact autocardvdgps can email them on tec.holding@aol.com. Good luck."

"Unfortunately, I too have had a bad experience with this organisation. I paid US$239.00 for a part that I've never received; worse still, I've attempted to contact them but have never obtained a response. I've reported them to the FTC but my complaint has not been acknowledged. It would appear, despite their now obviously fake cover, that they are not a US-based organisation, and display little or no ethical business practises. "

This review was modified by JIRO1 on October 17 2013 03:57:10 PM

"BEWARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ordered a radio they said, and there site said, would fit my vehicle.
a radio arrived for a completely different radio, I requested money back, which is never done.. I ASKED FOR some MONEY BACK, AND NO RESPONSE.
They finally advised to "sell it in the US for a profit"
yea, right... to who? and what does it fit??? I dont know, and neither do they.
Avoid this company.
Also, ANY post or great REVIEW that is in broken, english is THEM.
after repeated attempts, with automated "we will respond shortly" emails, Ive given up.
Again, if they come through, I will advise and change this review....

Poor customer response, now in paypal dispute.
If they refund money, I will repost.
UPDATE 10 10 13 still no communication from company. paypal still in dispute..... they are crooks.

This review was modified by avoidchina on October 10 2013 09:22:31 PM

"STAY AWAY!!!! item does not come as described. they sell you a unit stating navigation with no software. absolutely NO SUPPORT.
Never online. they are crooks. i am stuck with a system with navigation that does not work.

BUYER BEWARE.

This review was modified by L0sT on August 15 2013 02:06:48 PM

"ICH BIN SEHR ZUFRIEDEN! PERFEKT VERSAND NACH WIEN! VIELEN DANK!"

This review was modified by josefrafd on August 10 2013 07:37:53 AM

luojie's Avatar

UK

"KEEP AWAY! These are people to avoid. As someone previously said, they are very helpful before you give them your money.
Once they receive your money, you dont even exist to them anymore.
Unusable phone numbers, dodgy feedback videos with everyone quoting the website URL without any hesitation.
They offer carrier services, but is sent by Chinese post office, and extras that do not arrive. The whole website is misleading, and does not reflect the service you receive.
I ordered mine for 7 day delivery, I cancelled after 10 days under the sellers distance rules, they refused.
It took 3 weeks to arrive in the UK.
I paid the import charges and took delivery so I could cancel under their 30 day money back guarantee, (Also refused).
The box was open, bags inside looked used and dirty. I paid to have it bench tested, the unit came on, but not the screen, it beeped and the lights went dim.
This is all it does. I told them, and they told me it was working when they sent it, even though they are in the USA, and the unit arrived from China.
I have lost over £400.00, keep away, they are bad people..!

This review was modified by luojie on July 26 2013 08:32:42 AM

"FAKE!! I purchase an item from them and I still haven't receive it yet, tried contacting them many times and that fail. At your own risk not worth it."

This review was modified by ginjji on May 27 2013 05:41:49 PM

"Hi

I'm trying to reach autocardvdgps and its impossible can some one give the correct telephone number the number they have on the web site is not working

This review was modified by zingo16 on July 10 2013 10:16:41 AM

"Poor service and very slow to get items ready for shipping, no where as quick as promised on the web site. Missing parts when the item finally arrived. I unfortunately can not recommend this company to others.
regards

"Buyers beware! This place is a joke and a scam. Very helpful before you give them your money. Once they receive your money, you don't even exist to them anymore. Please call their 1-800 number they have on their website. Wait, that's a fake ass number! Check out the feedbacks on their website. Wait, that's also fake ass hell. How can a company have 5 stars rating/feedbacks on their website but when you do a google review on the company, you find nothing but bad and negative reviews and Experience. I never ever write reviews but this time I feel like I have to. They have taken me for $444 and will not respond when I write them. Please do yourself a big favor, save a headache and stay away from this company!"

"Bad business. I bought this unit for my Audi A4 and they were so positive that it'd work. Brought it to a professional and they said it's not working. I contacted Autocardvdgps and they never responded. I wrote like 5 tickets already. They talked a lot before i purchase but now since I want to return, they don't want to talk to me. I don't know how to get my money back now. This is terrible. I bought it for $459 :(. Can someone help me with this issue or have any suggestions?"

This review was modified by Jonvnguyen on March 08 2013 12:17:21 PM

"I made this mistake and bought aftermarket unit for my Nissan 350Z.
Process of payment was smooth.
And that's the only good thing.
Once money paid they are not interested in you any more.
ok one by one
1. units dispatched over the week.
2. unit looks different than on pic.
3. No reverse camera, no DVR (black box), no DTW adaptor - just naked unit with a bunch of unrelated wires. All those units are on ad. Further more reverse camera has been promised but never sent.
4. installer required 4 hours to replace oem
5. GPS doesn't work. Signal is ok but no picture. most probably no maps at all.
6. no SD cards for GPS and DVD
7. Analog TV doesn't work.
8. iTube connector doesn't fit in (to replace you have to go to installer again - $65 p/h)
9. but the worse part is their Customer service - the first few answers were like computer generated sh** and now they stop to reply at all.
10. There are staged "great service" Feedback on website and youtube. But .... comments are not allowed. You can't enter you view even on youtube!
11. the list will be endles.
Save your money, time and nerves.
AVOID THOSE SCAMERS !

"Buyer beware!! Quick to take your money and give you answers to assure you it's the right product for you, but once you pay suddenly they are not reachable. Their US phone number ask you to call a different number which is a sex line! This company is a true scam. I have a claim with PayPal now to get my money back. Unless you have money to throw away don't order from these people!"

"Having issues contacting the people once they received my money. Via pay pal. They will not return emails and all of a sudden the chat line does. It work. Paid extra for expidited shipping via ups. I have yet to get a tracking number... 7 day later no tracking number I will keep all updated on this vendor. Not very happy with them at this moment "

Share Autocardvdgps's store rating

Autocardvdgps is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autocardvdgps is not a merchant member
Autocardvdgps does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!