Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

"Delivered fast and accurate"

"Quick and easy and great parts. Returns were hassle free."

"I wish there was a little more support on the site for installation as well as diagrams."

"Great service. Will purchase again."

"Fast delivery and excellent costume services. Recommended A+"

"I ordered a radiator from the web site which stated that the part fit all of my particular vehicle in my year. The part was delivered and did not fit. It cost me fifty dollars to return the part, plus a thirty dollar restocking fee--eighty dollars--more than half of the purchase price. When I talked to customer service, the representative didn't know what to say and was coached word for word by an old woman off-mike. His quoted recommendation was that I should have telephoned before ordering. Although they sent the part ordered from the website, the order was identified with the wrong vehicle--a 1997 Mercedes rather than my Ford Explorer. The website was wrong and I should not have been charged. Don't believe anything on this website unless you can corroborate the info somewhere else. After many, many years and many thousands of dallars of parts ordered, this is one of only two complaints I've ever made. I won't be back to this vendor. Buyer beware."

"fast service and the man I spoke to over the phone was very helpful and friendly,I was truly pleased and will order again."

"Exactly what we wanted for a good price."

"I got just what I ordered. Fast shipping. Thank You"

"SERVICE WAS GREAT HAD THE PARTS IN STOCK SENT THEM VERY QUICK AND CUST WAS VERY SATISFIED"

"Everything was great, especially the chat help I received. I received the part in about 3 days, which was outstanding. I sorry that I can't remember the guy's name who help me find the correct part for my truck, but he was great, thank you."

"Good price... quick ship. Cant ask for better."

"Great part got it fast thanks"

"Service was great. After gettiing sent the Sting part it was great to refund with out a problem.

"quick shipment, correct part thanks"

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.