Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2017-01-10

Great product.

"We ordered this as a Christmas present for our son he was very pleased with the product and it fit perfectly thanks we would order again."

A- 1 service!

"Excellent customer service along with great prices! To top it off my order was received just as promised. "

Wonderful! !

"Great service and fast shipping! !!"

Fraudulent Charges Applied To My Credit Card

"Avoid this company like the plague!!! Read the real reviews on the Consumer Affairs website prior to doing any business with this company. I had cancelled an order with this company at 8:30 am and was told the order couldn't be cancelled as it had already shipped. 2 hours later at 10:30 am I received a confirmation e-mail notice from FedEx that Auto Parts Warehouse had just created a shipping label, so in fact they had no intention of ever cancelling the order and attempted to force it into a shipment. They currently have fraudulent charges applied to my credit card and haven't made any attempt to remove them. I had to contact FedEx on my own to get the shipment reversed. This company lies to you about products being in stock, lies to you about when they ship, then even lies to you about the quality of the sub-standard products that they sell. This is a never do business at company ever again!!!"

This review was modified by darryljd on January 06 2017 08:19:18 AM

2017-01-05

Very happy with my purchase!

"The headlights are perfect, and worth every penny! Will be shopping with ya in the future for sure. Thanks again!"

excelent

"my experience was excellent."

catlic converter

"im stillwaiting for a email to response to the catlic converter warrenty dept the mechanic has emailed you all you need to know but I still haven't heard anything about the defected catlic converter I think you should at least give me a response by email before I take this up further order "

2017-01-04

low price and short term arrival. perfect

"item arrived exactly as i expected. the price was much less than other places.
contacted apw by telephone to make sure of compatability. the person we spoke with was polite and friendly and very helpful. i've recommended them to my friends. thanks very much.

2017-01-04

Don't order from Auto Parts Warehouse!

"We ordered a rear brake caliper in mid November, the part that was sent was not the correct part. After contacting customer service we received a return label and another part which was exactly the same as the first one we had received, the wrong part. We finally got another return label and returned the second part in early December. Customer service said that 1-3 days after receiving the part back a credit would be issued. Our credit actually was posted to our account the end of December. Many different customer service people promised but no one followed up and took care of our needs. Hope everyone is not treated this poorly!"

Great

"Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!"

hatch shocks

"Called my Toyota Dealer for a quote on two back hatch shocks for my '07Sequoia. they were priced at $250.00each plus installation. While they were giving me the quote I was looking at your price of $31.34 each. Because the combined two were in excess of $50.00 the shipping was free. I can't believe the difference in price and can't believe what Toyota had the b...lls to charge."

Easy, Quick and Accurate

"Needed help ordering after market mud flaps for my car. Salesman knew what I needed and took care of my car.
I will be a repeat customer.

Wrangler armor fixerupper

"The orig. order came with 1 broken part (of 6). APW asked for picture of it. Thanked me and sent whole new kit w/o needing old one back. That's great customer service in my book!"

2017-01-04

"quick service and good price"

CATS PURR LIKE A KITTEN

"Purchased catalytic converters from APW. Delivered on time and the customer service was great."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.