Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2016-09-28

Excellent quality and price

"The passenger side mirror assembly i got for my 1998 C230 was a perfect match, high quality and cost less.I will order a part for my car in the future from APW."

2016-09-27

You need a new competent shipper

"Ordered my part and was told it would be here in 3-5 days via fed- excrement. We need your physical address to deliver the package. First it sits in their distribution center and then instead of delivering it to my home, the lazy bastards deliver it to the post office. (not the one at which I receive my mail) . The P.O. in turn returns it to who knows who. 18 days after the initial order was placed, it finally arrived at the correct P.O.. I needed the part yesterday but 3-5 days fit.
Had it not been for a friend who works for a salvage yard making an 11th hour delivery and install ( literally 1hr. before I left for an 1100 mi. trip) I would have left with a cracked mirror held on with duct tape.
FED EX SUCKS! Lazy turd drove past the delivery point to get to the wrong P.O. When the package has an accurate address on it, DELIVER IT TO THAT ADDRESS, DUMB ASSES!

2016-09-27

Great ordering experience and Great prices!

"I am very pleased with my entire experience. I have been ordering from and recommending Auto Parts Warehouse for over a decade. Customer service is always very thorough and knowledgeable which really helps to assure I am ordering the exact parts I need; and always for a great price! Thanks Again."

They under-promise.

"The clerk was tremendous help. He promised my catalytic would arrive in ten days or less. He could have lost a customer with that honesty. The competition promised it in 5 days. Ground Shipping is not so predictable and he was being careful with his promises. But no, it arrived in 4!"

2016-09-26

Great on-line store, even better delivery and decent prices.

"I was looking for a rather unusual part for an older car. They had the part and had it delivered to my door the next morning. Great customer service with a polite and friendly attitude. I'll be back to tackle the next job.

'Robert

Outstanding

"great service and fast shipping. Products work great."

2016-09-26

The purchase and return process smooth but item not matching

"The item was not matching with original size. But the purchase and return process was smooth and the agents were professional."

Incomplete

"Ordered a fuel sending unit and it arrived without a float. Could not lov
cate a float and after 2 weeks r
sent a rebate for the missing part.

great service

"everything was very satisfying thanks keep up the good work thanks

Soooooooo fastttttttttt

"Ordered on Friday afternoon, Saturday morning my brakes where on my door step at 10 am!"

Highly recommended !!!!!

"Great prices and terrific customer service.

lost items

"I am very disappointed with your business. Two times I have ordered a hood for my car, and two times it was wrong. The first time the hood was damaged and the second time I never even received the hood. Nothing was done about it. All I want is my money "

2016-09-25

"I am very pleased with the parts that I got they were just right for my car. That is why I will keep buying from your warehouse .Your worker took the time to make sure I was getting the correct parts. You have a very happy costumer. And I tell all my friends. Thank you.."

Awesome Service

"I am very satisfied with your company and will refer all of my friends and family"

Awesome

"The person that I talked with was very Profesional ask questions so I wouldn't end-user with wrong part it was fast and easy can't beat that"

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.