Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

2016-08-21

"They were very good to deal with and part was right"

2016-08-19

"I received all items ordered in excellent condition and in a fast short time. Very satisfied with Auto Parts Warehouse good people to deal with! Would order parts again if I ever needed parts!"

2016-08-18

Too late

"I ordered a part and asked for overnight shipment and I received almost a week after. I needed it before going on vacation and everything fell apart. What a disappointment!! I am not sure to order again from this company."

2016-08-18

Still trying to have voice contact!

"Placed order. expecting 3 day delivery, Received product in 7 days.Choice was "direct fit",
Connector was about 1-mm smaller than original fitting. I want to exchange with some confidence I will not just get the same size in the exchange. I can't use the truck without power steering.

2016-08-17

auto parts for the right parts, on time.

"I ordered My part from another on line company, delivered wrong and late. I immediately reordered from Auto Parts. My parts were delivered two days later. I was so happy they were the right parts, and in excellent condition. Customer service was GREAT!! Glad I found you!"

Refund Received Right On

"After shipper 'lost' one of my two orders(parts) APW forwarded my refund right on their estimated time/date. Thanks."

2016-08-17

Autoparts wherehouse damn they do what they say

"What my parts they said 3 to 5 days I got it on the 4th day it was alright part at the right place so what is there to complain about not a thing they did what they said they were going to do that's all I ask good job"

No Part

"Fed-Ex deliver an empty envelope Said they would take care of it but still haven't heard back from them 5 days ago!"

This review was modified by jimremme on August 22 2016 03:08:13 PM

2016-08-17

"great service. great products."

Always satisfied!

"I have already ordered twice from them and its the best so far, I can always find the right part for my car at an awesome price, I was even given a 20 dollar discount!!!"

Shades

"They fit perfect easy to install just peel tape an install. Looks nice
an gives A nice finished look to my Yukon. Wouldn't be with out
them!

APW Delivers WPA

"Yes, Auto Parts Warehouse delivered Wonderful Personal Attention exceeding my expectations! From handling the initial call, to confirming the parts I had requested, to walking through the payment confirmation process, I sensed a desire to not only get the order, but to bet it right and to satisfy my needs. The order tracking and on time delivery systems were icing on the cake. I would definitely order again from APW and highly recommend them to anyone who utilizes on-line shopping for their auto parts supply.

great pricing

"I got the parts that I needed at a really good price."

2016-08-17

"Good service from representative"

Outstanding job

"I am extremely satisfied with your customer service team. All merchandise were delivered on a timely manner."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.