Store Information Store Info
Auto Parts War Coupons
  • Rating 8.32/10 56,404 reviews

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
    Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Auto Parts Warehouse contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10

All 56,527 Customer Reviews

"The price is to high and I thought it would have shipped faster."

"They sent me the wrong part. Their return policy is "It's your fault even if it's our fault." So with the return shipping fees (my problem) and the Restocking fee (my problem) It cost me 27.00 to send them back the 60.00 part they sent me by mistake. BIG RIP OFF!!!!! - not to mention the difficulty repacking the part in a box so I don't touch their box...any writing on the purchased box, including shipping labels, tape, would "render the product not sellable, therefore ineligible for a refund. Well, with a bug shield that is 5 ft long, this repackaging is nearly impossible. I am EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY and would NOT SUGGEST ORDERING FROM THEM TO ANYONE unless you just want to donate to them. "

"Price and shipping was great. Wrong parts and had to pay to ship back."

"i AM VERY PLEASED WITH AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE the parts look up is easy and the parts are right when they come . And the free shipping over 50.00 keeps me coming back again and again . Thank Mike "

"Service was good fender came when they said it would but did not fit properly or look very good "

"First time I order parts online for car perfect fit. "

"Thank You order was correct and recv. in great condition. If you can give me a quote on a 2007 front passenger door with mirror

Thanks
J. Hanrahan
jimhan6666@yahoo.com
480-593-4877

"I was able to find the part I required almost instantly. when it was located I was given fair and competitive pricing. I love having options and APWH gave me what I needed and wanted!"

"Fast delivery. Top notch transaction. Thank you"

"Great fit and great price! My catalytic convertors came in three business days and saved me literally thousands off OEM price. My mechanic had no problem installing them and every is working like new."

"The products I ordered arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered. In the future when I need parts I will be using your company again."

"Great pricing and service!"

"they always got what i want and deliver it fast"

"good place to order... was sadified with my order"

"Ordered a set of kyb rear shock absorber & got it so quick and the shocks are really working good on my odyssey 2005 which are better than the one I replaced. Thank you autopartswarehouse for the good product and the satisfaction I had. Definitely I will purchase again in your company. Thank you.