Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10

"QUICK DELIVERY AND GOOD QUALITY."

"Delivered as ordered, as promised on time, intact with out damages. In short, perfect!"

"First of all, when I ordered the engine, it stated it was 'in stock'. Then I had to call them as an email stated my order was denied. They wanted ME to get the approval code from my bank. That is not how it works but I hooked them up with my bank. That made me extremely nervous. I assumed it went through as no email told me it did. After over a week, I called to check on the order. I was told it was on backorder and delivery wouldn't be expected until 6 weeks! That was not acceptable. I cancelled. And that also took some time. Totally not happy. "

"Fit and finish were as they should be, it's a perfect match"

"shipping much too long. alot better ways to ship "

"Part came in good shape and on time"

"exactly what i had ordered and on time."

"Fast efficient the book arrived a lot faster than expected and in great shape. You have earned a repeat customer K Wilk"

"Found what I needed. Had many choices and price was right! Also received in timely manner and shipping cost was fair as well. Thank you!"

"A rep promptly contacted me after I had submitted my order. He reviewed all the specific items to verify that I had selected the correct make and model vehicle they were for to ensure proper fit. This process did take more than 30min for only 4 items, but the rep was very knowledgeable and patient.

End result he found an additional $180 in saving for me and I recieved all of my product in a timely mannor and in good condition.
Great work

"My parts were delivered quickly and correctly. Very happy with the service. I have used Auto Parts Warehouse many times in the past and I will shop there again when I need car parts. "

"I have a a 1999 volkswagen jetta new body style.The hood got here after it was suppoust to be here,had a huge dent in the center of the hood which i had to spend my time getting it out and bonding it and sanding and it was complete bullshit,and then on the corner of the hood it was bent so i had to bend that out and hit into with a slide hammer,excalty what i did not wanna do and i took a chance with this website because i never ordered from here before,if your not a body man dont evan bother with this.in all honetey fuck this website."

"Great products. Large parts inventory. Reasonable prices. "

"It was a good experience."

"Ordered a mass air flow, made my truck run worse. I returned it and ordered a different brand at a higher price. I received the same part # as the first order. paid a higher price for the same part that did not work."

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.