Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10

"There were no issues and my package arrived on time. Only suggestion would be to make packaging and branding a little nicer. My invoice slip was pretty crumpled when I received the package."

"Part is on and no problems. It would have been helpful to have had the part come with new "O" rings."

"good, like prices, service, product."

"Part arrived on time, in good condition, and ready for installation."

"Delivery was on time. The part worked perfectly. I was saved from having to actually go from shop to shop . which sometimes takes all day , especially with a hard to find part.

"The part was quality part and the price was great! Delivery was fast. All of this allowed for repairing vehicle myself and saving a huge garage repair bill. I would use and recommend Auto Parts Warehouse in the future without hesitation. "

"the experience dealing with auto parts warehouse was outstanding I will be a returning customer. "

"The part was completely useless, it did not fit. It was way smaller. And, the return process really is annoying. I hated the whole experience."

"Great price for a quality part..

"Ordered a part at 6:30 am. Called to cancel the order an hour later and was told the order had already been processed and would have to be returned at my expense."

"- I am very satisfied your all services"

"The parts come to my door fast. "

"great service and it fit."

"I received the part I ordered in a timely manner and had my mechanic install it for me now my car runs great. "

"Ordered a replacement bumper for my Mazda 3 and it arrived within 4 days. It's a perfect fit! I was a little bummed to discover a rather nasty scratch but that can be sanded. I figured it wasn't worth the hassle of shipping it back for a new one. That's the only reason I'm giving four stars instead of five, someone should've seen that and selected a different bumper to ship! Overall great service and love my new bumper, thank you :)

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.