Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10

"I had to return items that I purchased and the process is confusing and costly. Had I know this prior to buying I would have gone somewhere else.
The order was placed on the phone with a sales person and I would have expected him to raise a question before selling me the incorrect parts.

"[This review submitted by mistake -- need to remove]"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-29-2015

autopartswarehouse.com, Auto Parts Warehouse rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Good day to you. First of all, thank you for visiting our website, www.autopartswarehouse.com.

This is to acknowledge receipt of the feedback that you submitted. You stated that “you ordered online and you provided your VIN #”. Please be guided that we do not have facilities on our website where you can input your VIN # other than the Year, Make, Model, Sub-model and engine size. Furthermore, the Order Information: #967315 does not exist in our system.

In lieu with the above, please provide the following information in order for us to properly assist you.

Part number:
Order number:
Email address:
Contact numbers:
Company name on your billing statement that charged you:
Transaction ID (only if payment is made via PayPal):
The total amount billed (only if payment is made via PayPal):

If you still need further assistance from us, you may contact our Customer Advocate Team at 11-800-913-6027, wait for the prompt dial 8 followed by the extension 9919 or simply reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Raul Flaga
Customer Advocate”

"Very helpful and received parts when they said they should be delivered

"I have ordered from Auto Parts Warehouse in the past. Just received a promotional email from APW for 20% off and free shipping on orders over $50. Since I need brakes for an '09 Vibe I went to the site to order. I selected the product and went checkout and a footnote notified me the brand I was purchasing did not qualify for the 20% off. I went back to the email. No asterisk on the 20% but I read the tiny print at the bottom which says certain manufacturers don't allow the discount AND there was a link to the companies excluded from the 20%. I clicked on the link and was SHOCKED to see a list of companies that went on and on and on. It would have been simpler to list the companies that were included in the 20%!! I am not sure if that was done there would even be a list. This "bait" email advertising is wrong!! I just became a 'once upon a time' customer."

"very satisfied with every-thing...person that i talked with was great...explained every-thing...order was received within the time he told me...will order again when needed..thank you for being so friendly and nice to work with!!!!!

"everything I've got from them has fit just right and the prices r good and I get the parts fast"

"Your parts fit up great & always courteous on the phone."

"I hand delivered my old alternator to the address that my new alternator came from. I still have not been credited my core charge. ?????"

"Customer service was excellent. The delivery was even faster than the estimated time quoted. The part fit up and installed flawlessly."

"We were told by our sales rep at Herb Chambers that we could order our Weather Tech mats from your company & save lots of money. Claude gave us the site & tel. # to order them as he was in the middle of something. When we called, we were told that it was a misprint & they would not honor the price of $60.00 for the mats we wanted. The man we spike to asked a supervisor for a discount & we only got 10% off the pruchase price so it cost us a lot more that what your site represented to us online, which is not a good business practice. We won't be using your company again. "

"The wrong parts arrived. parts were for a different model car."

"Very good customer service"

"The order take lied to me about the core return. 2nd it took way to long to get the core deposit back. bottom line only 2 stars and that's because it arrived rather quickly."

"Everything came as expected. Perfect condition!"

"I received my parts in a timely manner and they were the correct ones "

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.