Auto Parts Warehouse Reviews - autopartswarehouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.29/10 56,026 reviews

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (56,146)

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordering the parts and payment was easy, but the delivery for half the order didn't' arrive for two weeks. Other than that I was pleased."

"I was quite impressed with the ease and fit of the regulator. I had to grind one edge slightly, which is expected, very pleased. "

"I received the correct parts and they fit properly."

"ordering was easy delivery was promt. "

"Product arrived in good order."

"quick shipping
exact part, I had no issues.

"The parts I have purchased were of top quality;better than expected. No complaints here. The selection of parts to found is broad giving me the opportunity to judge what would be best for my vehicles as needed. The delivery of the items have been expedient. Even faster for my Mustang than for my Nissan Quest. They have a top quality enterprise. Signed, John Allen, Monroe, LA"

"Arrived on time, parts were exactly as needed and works great!!"

"Great fast service provided!"

"The parts fit better then OEM
THANKS FOR THE FAST FREE SHIPPING

STEVE

"Easy to use website, prompt shipping, reasonable prices."

"AutoPartsWarehouse has always been and always will be one of my top automotive parts websites. Their prices are fair, parts are reliable, and shipping is always fast and accurate to the date they tell you it will arrive. As far as I'm concerned that's all you can ask from a distributor."

"Fast shipping. Beautiful part oem quaility...................................."

Rating 4/102/5

"Took way to long to get it shipped I dont think I will buy again unless changes are made"

"APW is a great store to find good deals on auto parts."