Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

2016-11-21

delayed delayed

"was hopeing to here why my shocks were delayed, no email, said they do to much volume in orders,to be able to tell you about your order. ok i waited over two weeks had to call 2 times. is that the norm??"

2016-11-13

Unhappy

"When a person orders something that person should get what they ordered . I ordered 3 times and never get it right "

2016-11-12

"Was on the phone for an hour ordering part. Part came. Wrong part. Called and you resend part. That part came and was also wrong part. Have to completely reorder and pay again for what I should have receieved in the first place. Didn't get my refund for first two wrong parts until they were shipped back to you. You set up pick up time and day for these so I made sure to be home. Only you didn't set up so a day was wasted. Was told my refund would be coming by mail in form of a check. You wired the refund to an account that was closed. So after countless hours on the phone and about 5-6 weeks later I finally received the right part and my refund. "

2016-11-11

"Ordered many items and have always been satisfied. The people I speak with are always friendly and professional."

2016-11-10

Amazing!

"I have a 30 year old pick up truck and I was able to get the part that I needed for less than half the price than one of those "discount " stores. The free shipping and prompt delivery made the shopping experience a pleasure."

2016-11-09

price is right

"great pricing on my mirror, bur it will not retract or extend. in their defense I haven't contacted them yet. I'm sure they will make it right. just stinks I have to take my door panel off again. not a bad DIY project, saved me $400 from what the dealership quoted me. "

2016-11-08

Damaged parts

"Received parts all boxes looked good no damage , took to paint and body shop opened the box for my jeep hood and it was damaged ."

Perfect Fit!!

"Product as described. Perfect fit on our 1997 Z71 and color looks great. Got the extended warranty, so no worries now. Installed in just a few minutes with an extra set of hands. Will use in another vehicle when needed without question. "

Super fast service!

"I had a very good experience. Thanks for the great and fast service."

2016-11-07

Great shipping and product, silly husband

"We received the remotes quickly, they look great! Unfortunately, hubby threw out the programming instructions! How can we access instructions?"

2016-11-07

"Got here quickly ...everything was the correct fit happy with the order and service they made sure it would be right fit so I wouldn't have the hassle of returning."

2016-11-07

On the road again in the U.P. of MICHIGAN!

"New cost efficient fuel pump, in my 2002 2500hd Silverado working great so far. It was a direct replacement fit. took longer to remove tank cover than install new pump. Will use Auto Parts Warehouse again."

Johnson

"Great service and fast delivery!"

Parts don't fit

"I ordered a direct fit gas filler tube for my Buick Reatta. I received it next day shipping. The problem is the piper was to long for the car which required modifications to be installed. I do not blame The Parts Warehouse for the problem, but the manufacturer for a part that was constructed wrong!"

2016-11-07

"order was sent on time or ahead of schedule. All parts were correct."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.