Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10

"Was searching online catalog, my denali part was available , a reasonable price and I purchased my part. No shipping was added. Thats a plus. Thank you."

"Very good job, please keep doing terrific job and customer services."

"I got what I needed. It arrived when promised. Perfect!!! Great price & great service."

"I bought the wrong product, and had to return it. I had no problems whatsoever. also it is very easy to shop for parts."

"like shopping auto parts warehouse"

"Great price and fast service makes for a winning experience! "

"My parts were correct and delivered as promised. The 20% off was great. Thanks for the service!!!"

"Correct part that fit to my need."

"Great experience! Was my first time using APW and using the chat featured ensured everything was done correctly. One thing that would be better is to be able to pre-pay for return shipping of the core. There was a $90 core charge and $38 for return shipping, I'm sure it would be cheaper if the company would help by using their account to return the cores. "

"I had ordered a replacement taillight for my daughters car and specified it was a 5 door hatchback and I received the wrong taillight. They however were very gracious on the phone and gave me all the information I needed to return the taillight. "

"Easy to order, quick shipment. All around good experience. Will definitely by from again."

"I have order parts from Auto Parts Warehouse a few time now and everytime within a week of ordering I have my parts. When ordering if I can't find the part I'm looking for I just pick up the phone the rep helps me find the part I'm looking for no problem. The Web-site, the Rep's and company are all the best! I enjoy doing business with them and will continue to do so!"

"Fast service, great price!"

"APW has a large selection of parts and fast delivery."

"The box that was delivered was damaged. Had a opening in side. I don't know who you use as a shipper, but was very disappointed."

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.