• Auto Parts Ware

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10

"For those out there waiting an auto part this would be the place I would start and I think this would be the one you will go back to from then on not only and did they have part you need they meet the requirements and exceed the original equipment parts but usually the part that you order will have a how to video that you can watch showing you how to remove and install that part I think that's cool! The customer service reps. Are very knowledgeable and respectful and get what you need in a very timely matter! departs ships the very same day you order it if you order it before 5 o'clock. The part you look up has several different shots of the pictures in different angles to make sure you can add yours to it and the pricing is very fair and this is in my opinion all of person would be looking for when it comes to a do it yourself mechanic. Even if you don't buy a part from them at least check their site out it's worth it!"

"Great customer service thanks. Called to make sure I got the right spark plugs for 330I thanks "

"I bought a rack and pinion for my tundra and it went bad . They sent me another one and 6 months later that one goes bad. Now they say that the original warranty has expired. So they offered me a 50 dollar rebate on another new one. I would never deal with them again and I'll tell anyone to avoid them. Bad business when you treat people this way."

"Placed an order for an Item that was listed as In Stock on the website. Paid extra for shipping overnight. Had placed an order for another item just a short time before this order with overnight shipping as well. So I received notice that the first order shipped, nothing on the second. Received first order but still nothing on the second. Then received an email that the second order item was out of stock and my order canceled. No option to wait for it to come back in stock. Later that day went back on site and checked and item was again listed in stock so placed the order again. Next day received another notice that the item was out of stock, yet still showed in stock on the website. Then checked on it later and found the item listed in stock again and this time a big price jump on the item.

Will not be doing business with this company again. Sounds like a bait and switch scam as each of the emails from them telling me the item is out of stock asked me to call them so they can help suggest a different item.

"Every part fit my 2004 passat and fixed all my major issues for the best price any where! Very happy customer!"

"Thank you very much, helped me!"

"It was very efficient, speedy on delivery and no issues.

"I would recommend this site to everyone because its easy to navigate you can find what you need in the matter of 30 seconds they did a superb job with the website. I wish i could work for them "

"Defective air compressor had to pay twice for labor out $275.00 is was a bad company to deal with"

"Thank you for all your help! "

"got the parts in a timely fashion,and the parts fit perfectly,i will continue to buy from auto parts warehous"

"My part came defected from the factory"

"Additional comments are unnecessary. I check what I thought. "

"Shipped wrong parts , it was a hassle to return"

"Thanks for all of your help and it was a pleasure dealing with you folks."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,702 merchant members.