Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

"great place to buy auto parts, I recently bought a belt for my van, first I went to Autozone, but they sold me the wrong one so I went to Advance Auto Parts and got the right one."

"I enjoy doing business with APW"

"I found the best price here on high quality new parts for my car. I paid only half the price here of what my local auto parts house was asking. Fantastic deal! From now on I will look here first. "

"These folks post the wrong parts on their web site, deliver parts over a multiple week schedule, and then charge a "restocking fee" for their mistakes (I guess this is the only way to profit for them). If such a business practice is Ok for you, then please order from this shady broker. Otherwise, stay away, stay very far away from Auto Parts Warehouse. Honesty is not primary for these folks."

"It was easy to find the part, price was great, shipping got here in good time"

"no hassel, easy to order, delivered quickly, got what I wanted"

"Great price since I was expecting just one bulb cable and received 2."

"i love auto parts warehouse thats all thanks"

"I recommend this site to everybody in need of a part for their vehicle at a great price."

"This is not the first time ordering from your company. Well done job. Thanks for your business also. I have friends that order from you all."

"Overall satisfied with my purchases, just make sure you are aware of the definitions all words and terms. I purchased an item that needed 'slight modifications'. No big deal, right? The modifications needed was welding. Now, misunderstanding i;s no ones fault but my own. Hence, fully understand what it is you are purchasing. "

"Quick Delivery Exact Part "

"Lousy customer service. Order showed processing for more than a week even though product showed as in stock at time of purchase. Called to get update on status but idiot never checked on status was more concerned about completing a survey - favorable. Called to cancel order but was told need to wait 24 to 48 business hours for confirmation. Customer service must help the customer not the individual. WILL NEVER PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM THIS DISORGANIZED COMPANY AGAIN."

"The Best Service& Delivery"

"Satisfied 7 days to get here "

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.