Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2017-01-18

Great experience ordering and returns

"I recently replaced the transmission in my daughters 2000 honda crv with 157000 miles. I was expecting to have to rebuild the front suspension and also the motor mounts with the age and high milage of the car. I ordered everything I expected to replace and set about the repair. At the end I was surprised to find some of the parts were still good so I gathered up the parts I did not need, called apw and they gave me an rma number and shipping instructions to return the parts. Only cost to me was return shipping. So easy to deal with. I will be using them again. Big thank you to William, my personal apw rep who made sure every part ordered was the right one for my car."

This review was modified by by2sell on January 20 2017 10:30:03 AM

2017-01-18

Very Satisfied! Respectable, Helpful, Staff!

"Very Satisfied! Respectable, Helpful, Staff, as in they wanted/cared about doing a good job not just treating it as a pay check."

This review was modified by jlundin-14280 on January 20 2017 09:15:02 AM

$40.00 fix

"I had problems with my car every now and then so when the check engine light cake on I went to Auto Zone and had them read the code. I know that part would have been twice or three times more at the dealer. I fixed my car in about an half hour with limited tools. The part came quick and I liked the price."

This review was modified by panche944 on January 19 2017 03:15:02 PM

Car suspension part

"The part was an exact copy of the stock part. It fit well and was a good price value."

This review was modified by davidb-31473 on January 19 2017 10:15:02 AM

Too many defective parts

"I ordered a diesel injection pump for my Dodge Ram 5.9 liter engine, first pump delivery was great everything came on time. Installed pump pump was leaking comma order a second pump came on time had a defective FCA sensor fuel control actuator. 3rd pump I have not installed it yet I will let you know. I have Used Auto Parts Warehouse in the past I was very satisfied with the delivery and a product this time the Bosch diesel injection pump as a result the item I don't know what happened something quality control should be in order as far as the rebuilt contractor should be needed thank you sincerely"

This review was modified by italopalm56056 on January 19 2017 02:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

"Bumper came on time with all accessories.
It did have a slight dent but barely noticeable.
Overall very satisfied!

This review was modified by kbrown463 on January 18 2017 07:30:02 PM

TOP NOTCH PEOPLE

"MY ORDER WAS PERFECT COULDNT ASK FOR ANY BETTER. THANK YOU ALL!!! YOU GUTS HAVE A GOOD TEAM!! THANKS MIKE OGG"

This review was modified by mogg-45971 on January 18 2017 07:00:02 AM

Super satisfied

"my salesperson even helped me find another part that they didnt carry"

This review was modified by jhood2004 on January 18 2017 05:45:02 AM

Good Job

"I am very happy this your product and business, are will rate you A and five stars for business,"

This review was modified by seydoufreeman on January 18 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

Great parts reasonable prices!

"Received my ebrake cables very quickly at a reasonable price. Thank you."

This review was modified by lindamcguire on January 17 2017 06:00:02 PM

Satisfactorily

"Auto Parts Warehouse is the best place to look for auto parts. The agents are knowledgeable and patient with customers. I would not hesitate to refer you to anyone I know. Good job keep it up!"

This review was modified by kingboat on January 17 2017 03:00:03 PM

Fast and good.

"Very satisfied. My order was promptly filled and efficiently delivered. The product was just what I needed and worked out very well."

This review was modified by jtbowling on January 17 2017 02:30:01 PM

Got It!

"Who ever took my call was very kind and helpful. It was delivered on time and it was the right part. The only thing I didn't care for was giving out my credit card info to someone overseas. Don't get me wrong, the people and the service was top notch. I just don't like giving out that kind of info over the phone. After the transaction was complete, I canceled then got me a new credit card. "

This review was modified by timparcher05 on January 17 2017 02:00:01 PM

prompt.

"I was satisfied with the quick service I received."

This review was modified by rasaqajibola1555 on January 17 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-01-15

"I ordered a ratiator and they sent me the wrong model and i couldnt wait for another one so i had to buy straight out the store so i can fix my car. So now i habe to send thr wrong model radiator back to you guys and get my money put back on my card...Thanx a lot!"

This review was modified by 13bloodyredrum on January 17 2017 09:45:02 AM

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.