Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-27

"You sent me the wrong part"

2016-07-27

Did not deliver as promised

"I placed an order and paid for overnight delivery and my shipment was delivered in two days. I was very disappointed because I made it very clear that needed the part ro ship overnight.

2016-07-27

"Excellent fit as was said very fast delivery everything came in on time and work thank you"

Very friendly helpful staff

"Awsome experience highly recommended"

2016-07-26

Found a mirror for my 1997 Jeep Grand Cheerokee!

"They had so many items on their website and I wasn't sure I was going to order the correct item so I called them. The gal I chatted with was most helpful. She found what I needed, took care of the order over the phone and I got an email confirmation immediately.
The item shipped quickly and I go it in about 7 days. I did think it was odd that the side mirror was shipped in the shelf box with no protection or additional packaging around it. The mirror could have been broken but it wasn't.

Console arm pad muscle

"Excellent service and knowledgable. I called to follow up on my order and found they had my e-mail spelled incorrect. Within minutes it was corrected and my confirmation was sent. Shipping was also very fast. Thank you and I look forward to order parts again. "

superb!!

"Quick and easy. What else would you want"

This review was modified by cnicholson9 on July 26 2016 02:53:45 PM

Auto parts that rocks

"I very happy for the service good service is hard to find
Rock on

2016-07-26

"Had a part I need for a good price, but free shipping sucks. I would recommend paying extra for faster service "

A big star for A P W

"I bought the Putco Fender Trim for my 2005 gmc 1500 sle and they were a perfect fit. I had bought a set else where and after 6 weeks i got them and they werent even close and i sent them back and they only give me back half my money. Here at A P W i had recived them in 5 days and they fit perfect the first time. That is the reason you should only buy from the best. 5 Stars

Very Happy

Smokey C.

The reviewer

"Non of the parts came together which is weird.."

2016-07-26

Disorganized (but always pleasant)

""My car needed a part to run. I pay for overnight shipping. APW didn't ship it overnight. So late the next day I buy the same part again and APW offers to ship it overnight at no charge. APW didn't ship the 2nd one overnight either. So I am without a car for 3 days and I shipped part #2 back and am awaiting a refund. Wish me luck."

This review was modified by paul-60501 on July 26 2016 07:55:09 AM

Back order

"At time of purchase I was not told that one of the engine mounts was on back order. This would have been nice to know so I could have scheduled accordingly. "

Perfect fit!

"They had what I needed at a good price and the parts were an exact fit as advertised. "

APW / fast service

"This is only the second time I've used APW, but be assured Iv'e bragged about your'e service and product availability!"

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.