Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I recieved a re-bulit kit for ranger .We put parts in and later found out that the oil pump that was in the kit was put together WRONG so i had to pull motor back out and buy another oil pump NOT A HAPPY AT ALL .Will not buy from you again"

"As described. Quick shipping"

"Wrong part ship. replacement part was overnighted to me. I am a very happy camper."

"Product delivery by FedEx smart post. The post office never delivery the product just left a note to pickup at the post office. I was home all day waiting for it. "

"The brake light arrived very quickly. I am very happy with your service."

"Radiator arrived promptly, fit with no problems and is functioning 100%."

"sent me the wrong part twice even when i supplied the vin # of the vechiucle"

"Ordered two parts for same vehicle (Subaru) master cylinder fine, the related slave cylinder was for a Nissan. Not only did I have to pay $7.00 return postage , you charged me a $9.00 restocking fee for your screw-up. Like I told the guy who recommend you-never again. "

"Worked just as designed! Installed in 10 min and was done, complete with bulbs no less."

"Two boxes shipped. One, original part box, the other original box inside of a larger box with packing. Wasteful time and material. Parts seem to be ok quality wise. Time will tell. "

"Not a good experience to say the least. I asked the online salesperson who assisted me in placing the order to verify that the parts were on hand, and supposedly this was done and availability was confirmed. Needless to say, I later received notice that the parts were out of stock. However, the website still showed these parts as being on hand. I had to move on to another supplier. This fiasco caused valuable lost time. "

"Everything went smoothly. Thank you."

"Everything went as planned. I received the best possible price on the parts I ordered, the time for shipping was met my requirements and the parts fit just like the original equipment. Parts were easy to install. One good place to order needed parts and great service.

"Outer Tie rod ends I purchased were of excellent quality made in Taiwan. I'm really satisfied with my online purchase on autopartswarehouse. Strongly recommend the parts on this site as the price is comparatively cheaper than the other retailers."

"Fast service. Great price. Thanks"

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.