Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review Auto Parts Warehouse by clicking a star below.

2017-08-19

Great respond from customers services

"Received my order last week it was damaged. Called customer service and explained my damaged order. Right away they reorder my replacement . Received it quick. Thank you "

2017-08-18

I'm wrong so they say

"I was happy about the exhaust pipe I had purchased but no muffler and I thought it came with one and they sent me a picture of what I purchased. They circled a "muffler" at the front of the pipe and that's not a muffler. Then made a excuse they couldn't open my pictures I sent them saying it looked different. Telling me I'm wrong when I know I'm right. "

2017-08-18

Happy

"Best price found. All bulbs were included. Came with in a week of ordering. I would recommend "

Awesome

"Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-08-17

the letters on the filter are on a filter's side and not upfront.it fits sideways.what a mess.

"will never buy from auto WRONG parts warehouse."

Once again a cool drive

"Parts and service offered by company were great!! Just got car back and mechanic had no issues installing what was provided. "

Classic Car parts

"I have a 1984 Pontiac Trans Am and it is hard to find parts. I found the part I needed at Auto Parts Warehouse. I will use them again."

Wrong part

"The customer support dept. was instrumental in getting the correct part to me after the first one was wrong. "

Satisfied new customer

"I ordered a passenger side window for my car and paid a lot less than a purchase at a local auto glass repair. The shipping fee was reasonable too."

I was very disapointed.

"First John tells me it would only take 30 minutes to 1 hour to install. And it comes with directions. Also, it was suppose to be a clip on. Not only was the wrong piece sent, it looked like it would take more then 1 hour to install. Second, no instructions. Third, no clip on what so ever. When I called customer service, I was told to go to APWMD where they would give me directions. No such luck. They didn't have this piece listed. Most important, VERY MOST INPORTANT, I was charged twice. I called my bank, and they verified that it was charged twice. I sent the piece back and am still waiting for a refund. If you want people to come back, treat them right."

Great Service

"Great Service proper parts shipped on time

".......................10"

Dodge Tail Lights

"I was very disappointed. I had my truck in the paint shop and ordered new tail lights on line. I had them shipped on standard delivery. Two days after I placed the order I received a call from APW representative. He said he needed to confirm my information before shipping. This put the delivery two days behind the original schedule. Because of this I had to pay an additional $21.95 to expedite the delivery. This was never disclosed at the time I placed the order. Also the parts did not fit up quite as well as the factory ones did.
The one good thing was that they were a third of the cost of the dealership replacement parts.

2017-08-17

Got what I wanted when I needed it the most, all at a fair price.

"Rebuilding a flood vehicle needed parts that will be OEM or better. APW delivered. "

Great product

"Fast Shopping worked like it was intended "

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.