Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.87/10 6.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"this was a great purchase and I would definitely buy from them again they were very helpful on the phone and took care of all of my needs!"

"Very happy with Auto Parts Warehouse. I found a promo code on-line for additional savings, and the Manager took another $5 off too."

"The person that handled the replacement was very courteous and took care of the reorder in a quick manner. I have received it and will be putting it on shortly. The person was a little hard to understand but we got through that. thanks"

"I received my order in a very timely manner "

"I made a couple of purchases and the people is very helpful in fact outstanding! I will definitely buy from them again. "

"Nice. No problem putting covers on."

"My mechanic ordered wrong part. Felipe kindly assisted me with a haggle free process. Thanks Felipe. This customer service is a company I would do business with again in the future. "

"I couldn't be happier if I'd worked there and pulled the part and sent it to myself ."

"Made an order, 3 days later still no conformation that the parts were sent. when I contacted APW i was told that the issue was they didn't get payment, but I was looking at my bank account and seen that the payment had gone through. When I asked for a supervisor Im told he (James Z) that he has to email the department to see what is going on. He will call back in an hour. 2 hours later he calls and tells me the parts are out of stock. I am told I have to contact Paypal to get the money back. I have to file a complaint against APW through Paypal to get my money back. You can bet I won't be using APW for anything ever again. Disorganized, and shady behavior concerning how they handle customers. "

"They were very helpful and they know their parts.

"me siento muy feliz con el servicio brindado por Stephanie Romo: agente de ventas , por favor solicito que le aumenten de puesto es una persona con una gran servicio al cliente y se notan las ganas de trabajar de ella, me ayudo mucho y estoy muy agradecido, si desean algo contactarse conmigo a mi correo ajudxp@gmail.com , yo sinceramente personas como ella la contrataria me encanto el servicio de ella y gracias a ella yo seguire comprando en autopartswharehouse

my ingles es mas o menos malo , pero le pongo la traduccion

I am very happy with the service provided by Stephanie Romo service: sales agent, please apply make you gain because it is a person with great customer service and desire to work she noticed, I much help and I am grateful if you want something contact me at my e ajudxp@gmail.com , I sincerely like her charm me the service would contract it and through it I'll keep buying autopartswharehouse

"prompt service, easy install, thanks"

"order a lowering kit and only recieved half my order. now im told ill wait 2 weeks for the rwst of my paid for order"

"Not very happy about APW customer service. Although their prices and parts are generally acceptable, their customer service/appreciation is sadly lacking. I understand that they did not make the tool that they sold me, which turned out to be defective. I also understand that they are not responsible for any subsequent damages or costs outside of the purchase price. However, in the interest of customer satisfaction, and maybe a little bit of public relations (ie, positive feedback and good reviews on various automotive forums), one would think that they could absorb the cost of air freighting one tool of minimum weight to assist me in getting my car back on the road. But instead, they offered to send me the tool (DOR1932667) via free ground shipping, which was very generous of them. Unfortunately, that will mean that I am without my vehicle for at least another four days, and possibly up to a week. I am sure that they are trying to look after their interests (bottom line), yet when they decline to spend however much the freight costs are, as opposed to how much I have spent, and would probably have spent in the future, I think their bottom line loses out. "

"They sent what I ordered in a timely manner."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.