Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Customer service: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-05-14

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM !

"I ordered two wheels on May 7, 2016, was advised they were "in stock" and I would receive them no later than May 11, 2016. I then ordered two matching wheels and tires from another company and they were received on May 12th. These wheels were closeouts at both companies. When the wheels did not arrive I contacted them on May 12th and May 13th, was told I would receive a return status call regarding the order. The money charged was held by them for seven days, then my bank advised me they refunded the money on May 14, 2016. I never received any return call or any call or notice of any type from . When I called them May 14th, a representative advised me they had cancelled my order a few days ago but I could not speak with anyone in higher authority. THIS COMPANY IS NOT A WAREHOUSE, DOES NOT STOCK ANYTHING AT ALL, TAKES ORDERS AND YOUR MONEY AND THEN TRIES TO ORDER SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SEND IT TO YOU--IF THEY CAN GET IT !"

This review was modified by rdndag on May 21 2016 06:05:04 AM

2016-05-06

Never came! Had to cancel!

"I desperately needed a distributor. I never use overnight shipping, but it was worth it to me. Never came. Called multiple; times over a few days. They always said they would call back. Finally, it is now 7 days later and I had to cancel and go with a different company. Horrible customer service. It is a call center somewhere else in the world and they just send emails to the factory which never get resolved. They don't actually phone the factory and say, "hey, what's up with this order?". VERY DISAPPOINTING! I will not be using them again."

This review was modified by GreggDia on May 06 2016 10:21:11 AM

2016-04-21

there a joke

"screwed me around on a part I tried to pay to there next day 3 days in a row promised I would get in 2 days turn arounded and LIED TO ME AGAIN. do not buy anything from these people they do bad business. refused to do anything to help me"

This review was modified by cdp5553 on April 21 2016 11:38:22 AM

2016-04-02

Excellent service

"Just quick and perfect to find a muffler for my Tahoe. Thanks to Adrian.
Thomas

This review was modified by Pajot67 on April 02 2016 06:45:21 AM

2016-03-27

Wrong part and howrrible customer service.

"The website suggested the wrong part then when I tried to return it it took them 1 hour to reprocess the return.

Save your time, buy locally, the website is a joke.

This review was modified by isaacdiaz74 on March 27 2016 04:30:10 PM

2016-03-17

Misinformation on the website.

"Purchased a set of headlight blubs that were "Guaranteed to fit your (my) car!" They did not fit. Contacted them via Live Chat and they asked "You want to return the product, am I correct?" She then, without a prior notice, disconnected the chat session. I was ready to close the chat window when another rep from Customer Service popped up to deal with me. Instead of Live Chat, I decided to call only to be told it was my fault that I got a wrong product because I had not provided sufficient information to them in order for them to provide me online with the selection of products that fit. I told them I answered all 3 questions that were asked online and my car details were accepted and registered. In addition, I pointed out the misinformation on their website. They, then, admitted the error and said they were going to refund me in full, but they processed refund for the product only, not the shipping. Not happy. Not happy at all."

This review was modified by AyaOH on March 17 2016 05:09:41 PM

2016-03-07

RIP OFF

"I purchased a Cat converter because when it got diagnosed they said my car needed a new one. on 2/21/16 I ordered it thru Auto warehouse, I had it installed a week ago and after 1 week and over 100 miles , my car still doesn't pass the emissions, these people want me to again pay to have my car diagnosed by a mechanic take pictures of the part installed and have the mechanic email them. Like really I need to have another converter for the hell of it. Do they know how much is going to cost me to do this all over again just because they don't believe the customer real good customer service I will never use them again and I will inform all my friends and all the mechanics I know NEVER to order from here."

2016-03-07

BUYER BEWARE.

"I bought a set of rampage retractable bars and my order stayed in processing. I called customer service and they said they were still working on my order. So I called Rampage and the customer service rep laughed at me and said the bars are on back order. Rampage said that Auto parts warehouse was back ordered -85 units and that rampage was behind -600 units. So I called Auto Parts Warehouse back and explained to them that there selling a product they didn't have and could not get they refused to cancel my order. My credit card amount is in pending and they won't release it. It is my opinion that "THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY BEWARE". Also Rampage knowing does business with this company so steer clear of them also.

3/7/16 I had to threaten them with the Attorney General of California to get a response from this lying company.

Response from Auto parts warehouse:
We are sorry to learn that we unable to fulfil your purchase of Retractable Rock Slider Steps and we understand the frustration. Please accept our apology. We have several suppliers aside from the manufacturer who fulfill this product for our customer’s and there are times that our supplier can fulfill it better than the manufacturer. We have tried making arrangements with them, hence we allotted 10-14 business days anticipated ship out time for this product, unfortunately none of them has the item. The anticipated availability of an out of stock item is between 2-3 weeks, but still depend upon the confirmation of our suppliers.

If you read the first paragraph you will see that Auto parts warehouse are liars.
I spoke to other companies that are supply this product and they told me that the Rampage retractable side steps won't be in for months.

By the way reseller ratings sends your review to the company your rating. Is that so the company can CYA. Is this website getting paid by companies to keep ratings high?????

This review was modified by ENOUGH13 on March 08 2016 01:18:04 PM

2016-01-18

Poor Service / Continue to Sell parts with known issues

"Part: Repa507201 (Door Lock Actuator)

I purchased this actuator from them in April 2015. It worked for about 8 months and broke in early December. I contacted their warranty department and they sent me a new one. Ok, so far so good as far as service. The 2nd actuator lasted only about 25 days. They gave me the same option of a refund or sending me out the same part. I told them that due to my labor time and the loss of ability to open my hatch (no outside lock) they would have to do something more to retain me as a customer. I suggested that they maybe offer me some discounts on a future purchase or send me a higher quality version of the part.

They said they "don't care" about the issues I have been having and that they would only send out another part or refund the $30 for the part. They also said that they would not extend the warranty at all. I know the part will fail again as it is made from brittle plastic and I will be stuck not being able to open my hatch again. I have done business with this retailer before but I never had to return anything before. I will never shop at this retailer again due to their lack of respect for the customer.

This review was modified by NorthCypress on January 18 2016 12:44:23 PM

2016-01-12

HORRIBLE Service!!!!!

"I ordered a part online and then received a email a few days later saying it was out of stock. I called in to reduce my number of parts ordered by half to see if they had that number in stock. Was told by two different "parts people" the parts are in stock and I paid again!!! I called a week later as I hadn't received the parts to find out they are out of stock and won't be sending me anything!!! They didn't care when I called them about it!! What a scam and a bunch of liars!!"

This review was modified by Bundy2256 on January 12 2016 08:50:06 AM

2015-12-03

"Very disappointed, one part I ordered was out of stock, despite it STILL being listed on their website as in stock a week later. They also failed to initially refund the shipping billed for that part. What a scam.
I also ordered re manufactured calipers and they showed up functioning worse than the old calipers that came off my car! One was damaged and unusable and the other was a generic caliper not and OEM reman. Finish also didn't match on the calipers.
I have spent well over an hour on the phone with them trying to get things sorted out and am now right back to where I started with no parts. Save yourself the time and shop elsewhere.

This review was modified by Drewgold on December 03 2015 11:58:58 AM

2015-10-21

"Disgusting and very poor service, was sent the wrong part after explaining that I live in another country and to please make sure to send the correct parts as returning the items would be a problem, I was still sent the wrong parts, when I contacted APW I was told they would send me out the correct parts out free of charge, but till to this day I've not received them, even though I have mailed them, they have stopped communicating with me. "

2015-10-02

"It was the wars experience I haver had, the worse company I had to deal with. I will never order another part from auto part warehouse, unless I am looking for factory rejected parts, "

2015-09-18

"APW sent a defective part. VW could not determine this until it was just about installed. Then it was discovered that it was stripped and had to be taken out. So I was charged over $700 and I did not have a car for a week until a new part arrived from another company. I will NEVER order auto parts from this or any other company like this - who does not have American sales people located in this country. And who do not stand by their products and service. I also tried repeatedly to contact their "Corporate" office in California, but it is impossible and they ignore me.

It is the end of September and I have not received the refund for the part I sent back. They keep sending emails and asking and telling me the same thing over and over.

2015-09-12

"Received part in timely manner as stated, satisfied with the quality, fit well, is installed and working well."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.