• Auto Parts Fair

2015-04-03

"I filled out the forms including what I am looking for and made my payment. Their notation said "one of our sales reps will contact you shortly." It has now been 3 weeks and I have heard absolutely nothing!"

2014-12-26

"I ordered a door panel from them. The part I ordered was the right color and supposedly they had several of them in stock. Four days later they email me to let me know that it was, "Out of stock". How can their inventory website be that bad?! Why I would I have confidence in ordering from them again?"

2014-08-24

"I'd recommend you run as far away from this "company" as possible. I placed an order for 2 wheels. Turns out they don't have any instock. I went elsewhere and attempted to send them an email to cancel the order. This form they supply on their website goes to sales@wheel-and-rims.com. This email address does not even work. The email timed out. So you can't even contact them."

2014-01-10

"This place was terrible. I ordered a part for my Honda from them because they had a great price listed. A week later, I still hadn't heard anything from them, so I called. I talked to a man with such a thick accent, I couldn't even understand him. I gave him my confirmation order number, and he told me that nothing wad coming up, and so that couldn't be the right number, or I must have ordered from another company. I asked to speak to his supervisor, and after five minutes, he hung up on me. I called the next day, and spoke to a woman, who pulled my order right up. However, she told me it hadn't even been shipped because of a computer glitch, and the easiest thing to do would be to cancel the order and get a revving, which would take five to seven days. Eight days later, I have the part I needed from another company, and no refund yet from this one. I called this morning and left a message, still Nooooo response hours later! Buyer beware, this company is terrible!"

2013-10-14

"NEVER AGAIN!!!! Placed order for a newer Ford Superduty front bumper. 2 1/2 weeks later nothing other than an order confirmation and the money out of my account. So I called... 40 mins on hold to someone in India(or somewhere) 15 more mins. for them to find the order and then tell me that they are still "checking on the availability of the part ordered". WTF This shouldn't be a hard one to find.... B.S. customer service, B.S. communication, B.S. COMPANY!!!!!!"

This review was modified by BHumble on October 14 2013 05:19:18 PM

2013-08-30

"Do not buy from this company. I ordered a mirror for my. 91 corolla and they sent confirmation of order and expected delivery 3-5 days. After 10 days, the part had not been delivered. I called, and to make a long story short, they have not had the part in stock since 2012 (stated by representative).

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ... "

This review was modified by Kwood79 on August 30 2013 07:49:20 AM

2013-07-10

"This company is a f****** joke, I placed a $1000 order and they had no information that I had even placed the order! In less then 24hrs they took the money from my account but after an entire week of waiting and calls they had no information to give me and a hard time refunding my money. my refund took over a week to get!"

This review was modified by scred_member on July 10 2013 01:49:00 PM

2013-05-16

"Felt the need to write this review after seeing all of the negative feedback and ALMOST cancelling my order as a result.

I had a very positive experience. Ordered 4 Lexus OEM Wheels(re-manufactured)for a very fair price and received free shipping. I ordered the wheels Friday and received them via UPS on Tuesday evening.
As far as order confirmation, I was only emailed a link that said the wheels had shipped - no tracking or method of transport info given. This made me uneasy after reading the review but, again, I got a great price and received my wheels within 3 business days. They appear to be uniform and well produced although I haven't mounted them yet."

This review was modified by KevinOC on May 16 2013 08:12:24 AM

2011-07-18

"Don't even go there, Impossible to try to track order, when I get a real person on the line and ask to track my order, he transfers me to a message machine, and they don't get back to you. I'm reordering from someone else."

2011-07-13

"WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! Two phone calls, almost two hours placed on hold, and after a week of no response on my part that was ordered I call again just to find out that my money was refunded two days ago because the bumper support was not in stock!!!!! Not to mention it took the idiot from customer service almost 20 min to find my order with ALL the information I read him right off my invoice! DO NOT BUY YOU WILL BE SORRY!"

2011-06-27

"So far so bad. I placed my order on the 20th, on the 27th I was told it would be shipping today because the original part was damaged. They noticed it was damaged on the 24th. So from the 20th to the 24th they did nothing with my order. So now a part I ordered to be shipped from Florida (one day) is now 7 days out with two more days a travel scheduled.

It would have been a different review if they had emailed me saying the part in our yard was damaged, we have rescheduled shipping. Instead they tell you on the phone they need to go get the tracking number from customer service, and never call you back. Their customer service department is a joke. I only found out because I called. The part is supposed to be delivered in two days, but with this company I am not holding my breath. "

2011-06-02

"Worst place ever to order a part from. I agree with another writer, they have you on hold for a long time, they do not communicate with you AT ALL and I had to call over and over again to find you that they do not or could not get the part I needed. THIS PLACE IS THE WORST. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM"

2011-03-31

"This is the worst place to buy parts ever!!
After 3 days of placing my order online and calling about 100 times, being put on hold for hours they told me that the engine I ordered was already sold
Online status said pending CC form when I've already fax to a number they did not even know the copy of my credit card and driver license
Waste of time and big headache !!! "

2011-01-08

"I was REALLY nervous about placing an order with this company because of the other reviews on this page BUT I couldn't pass up the price and took a chance. Boy am I happy I did! The product arrived before I was even expecting it, in perfect shape and ready to go. I received contact from the company regarding the status of my order (however, not updated on shipping status- hence why I was surprised when my product was on my doorstep one day) but I will definitely place another order with this company at a later date. VERY HAPPY with the product"

2010-12-14

"Costumer service is horrible."

This review was modified by onetruegamble on December 14 2010 08:23:59 PM

Share Auto Parts Fair's store rating

Auto Parts Fair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Auto Parts Fair is not a merchant member
Auto Parts Fair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!