Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered a keyless remote for my Nissan Titan truck and it worked as advertised! I am so happy to get what I paid for and see it work as well."

"STAY AWAY! I ordered a transponder key for my Jaguar --key arrived, locksmith programmed it and cut it ($140 in labor), but the first time he turned it in the door lock the shaft broke off -- the metal alloy was clearly faulty. He took out the transponder chip and put it in a new blank for me, charging me for the new blank on top of the $140 in labor. At least I had a working key. I telephoned autotransponder's customer service and they refused to refund me anything for the clearly defective key.

Given the cost of the locksmith service that is needed, DO NOT RISK it! with such shoddy keys.

modified review This review was modified by FredFrogg on December 09 2013 12:20:30 PM

"I ordered two keys for my 2001 Ford Focus. The price was excellent. The keys arrived promptly. After having them cut at Lowe's, the instructions for programming them (using two existing keys)worked perfectly. I am very satisfied."

"I did not make a purchase from this store because when I asked this question:
"I have a 2006 Ford Taurus I bought used. It did not come with the keyless entry remote. I am considering purchasing one from your store, but I only have one key for my vehicle. Will the keyless entry remote program with only one key, or must I have two?"

I received this reply:
"Hello
First you will need to call a dealership with your VIN and ask if you have keyless entry on the vehicle. If you do, you can purchase one from us. It will then need to be programmed to the vehicle at an automotive locksmtih shop or dealership. The same goes for a key, if you only have one. It must be cut and programmed at a locksmith or dealer. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
AutoTransponder.com"

I asked ikeyless.com the same question to which they replied I was able to program the remote with only one key. I ordered from ikeyless.com instead and had a nice experience and programmed the remote myself in seconds with their simple instructions.

AutoTransponder.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AutoTransponder.com is not a merchant member
AutoTransponder.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!