Stores > AutoTire Car Care Centers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AutoTire Car Care Centers by clicking a star below.
2017-07-31

A garage I trust

"Staff and mechanics friendly and took care of my car the way I expected them to in a timely manner for a good price. "

2017-07-27

Fast service and correct

"I was very impressed that they could turn off my low tire pressure indicatore after new tires were installed."

2017-07-20

replaced tires

"fast and easy, replaced 2 tires after one was ruined from highway damage"

2017-07-03

very Good

"IT WAS A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE."

2017-06-28

REALLY MAD

"June 28, 2017,
I just got four new Michelin Premier A/S tires installed on my car. Production date was very important to me. The salesman, Bill Bushey, offered me four tires made 0117. I accepted. I even asked him to double check the production date after they arrived at the store. He did, and said they were made 0117 tires. I agreed to buy them. I went in at 1100 to have them installed. This took place quickly. I paid and left. At home, I tried to check the production date. There was none!!! I called Bill, he said it MIGHT be on the inside!!! INSIDE, the production date is supposed to be on the outside!!! But, I had to check. Later, when I had time, I did check, and all the other cars I could find in my area, have the production date on the outside!!! How is anyone supposed to check the production date if the production date is on the inside, and if the DOT date of production is on the inside, what does that mean!!! You got it, the TIRES ARE MOUNTED BACKWARDS!!!! HOW could a professional shop install tires backwards!!! The fact that the 0117 was not on the outside should have been the alert to the salesman that the work had been done wrong!!! But, he let it go!!!! Now, I will be calling Michelin, and see what they will do to make this right. There may be the need to talk to the president of Autotire, and if correction is not done quickly, the credit card company to whom I charged the tires will be asked to get involved.. But, I AM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY!!!!! And, if they will do it to me, then who will be next??????????? NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT is good for going out of business.!!!!

2017-06-17

Care maintenance

"Greg Syron is a great leader and friendly. Greg explained to me in detail what I needed to do to keep my 250,000 + mile Ford Mercury up and running for the season. He is low key and make sure you understand what should be done. Greg has a great staff working with him from the service staff to the garage tech. Thank you Greg. "

2017-06-13

Jeep Servicing

"We bought a used Jeep Liberty, it was pulling to the left, figured it needed an alignment. Turns out it needed tie rods & an alignment plus front tires due to the front end issues. They also moved the spare tire rim to one of the back wheels because it had a broken rim, didn't charge me for that. I take all my vehicles here because the staff are amazing. I recommend going to this location, been to another location that's slightly closer to me only to be screwed over. Got to trust who works on your car, I trust them, they are great! "

2017-06-01

Harvester store

"Daniel tinnes always tries to overcharge me"

2017-05-27

Service performed well and in good time while I waited.

"Tyler was great to deal with and showed how I could receive a special price by applying for a Drive Card.I was completely satisfied with the service and was treated very fairly."

2017-05-22

Excellent service and customer service.

"Gary is always helpful and detail oriented. Willing to work with customer on any issues."

2017-05-18

Number one

"The guys at Autotire are knowledgeable, friendly and always offer sound advice. I've been going thrre for ten years and will for another ten."

2017-05-01

Excellent service

"Had low tire pressure. Dustin took us right in and repaired the problem within a short period of time."

2017-04-13

fast service

"i was coming back from a fishing trip and a tire started failing on my boat trailer. i went straight to my local autotire store before going home and they were able to work me in fast for 2 new trailer tires"

2017-03-31

sidewall puncture

"They verified that the sidewall puncture couldn't be fixed. They had a tire on hand that matched my bad fire. I believe they gave me a fair price. In about an hour they had the spare off, put it in the trunk and
installed the new tire. All went well. They were very pleasant.

2017-03-29

Above and Beyond

"Quick service, caring, knowledgeable, went above and beyond to help me put my new hub caps on even after I paid for my new tires and didn't charge me. He came out without me even asking!"

Share AutoTire Car Care Centers's store rating

AutoTire Car Care Centers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AutoTire Car Care Centers is a merchant member
AutoTire Car Care Centers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.