Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered some Iron X paste over the weekend for which I needed it for the following weekend. Due to a holiday on Monday they couldn't put it in the mail until Tuesday. That meant I would get it either Saturday or Monday.

I contacted their support and they emailed me back within 20 minutes and said they would throw it on UPS instead of USPS and it should arrive before Friday! Thank you for helping out procrastinators!

modified review This review was modified by yargplot on May 27 2014 09:47:57 AM

"Misrepresented their ad and later denied it. Refused to cooperate. Filed a complaint with the attorney general but this corrupt company refused to cooperate with them. Avoid this ripoff store. At least my credit card company refunded what I paid to these liars. Dont be fooled by their prices and ads as they are crooked and could care less about customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Steve2150 on March 27 2014 11:44:17 AM

CA, USA

"I needed something better for some bad fabric stains for my car. After researching on some car forums, 303 Fabric/Vinyl Cleaner was recommended. Did a quick Google Search, Autogeek had the best deal. Went ahead an order it and day later, received a shipment notification with the tracking number. Got the product in timely manner. It was actually boxed pretty well, so it wouldn't break and spill all over the place. AutoGeek is one of the few suppliers that carries 303...which I recommend also. "

"Placed my order at 6pm and called in to change the order early the next day. Even though I hadn't received a shipping confirmation and the email I was sent said I could call in early to change my order, the rep told me it has already been packed and shipped. When queried how that could happen he said they do that really early at the wharehouse, interesting so it's effectively impossible to change the order since I ordered after they closed and called as they opened it was shipped somewhere in between. I appreciate their efficiency but not their inflexibility. I'm going to avoid them in the future and order from another provider which is not only less expensive but also closer to me."

"Placed my order for a leather conditioning product after reading positive reviews on this website. My order was filled almost immediately and shipped. It was even delivered earlier than the estimate delivery date. Very happy with the service and choice of products. Will return here again.
Tip: Search for coupons before placing your order- there are coupons for all purchases.

"This is my first time shopping at AutoGeek (AG) to buy several products for my new daily. I wanted to detail my car using better stuff than what you can buy from retailers. I would concur to one of the reviewers that shipping is expensive when purchasing small qty items because AG uses UPS ground as their only cheapest shipping method. But if one would a place a mid-sized order than its still worth it. At the same time, there are very few retailers and e-retailers that have the various products that can’t be found easily anywhere.

I made two orders, realizing that I would done detailing by hand. I later found out that it would be a lot easier in just getting a dual action (DA) polisher, which I had to get along with other products. For the my first order, I ordered Klasse, ONR, and Collinite 845. I was able to use coupon code “autopia” to get 10% off my order+shipping. Shipping took a while, 5 days because they are based on the east coast. I then placed a second order to get additional products because from reading more from their forums, having a DA polisher would make detailing the car a lot easier, which was very true when I detailed my car.

For my second order, I had to get some polishing pads like the Lake County CCS along with a polishing chemical. I wanted to get the Griot DA polisher but their pricing was high because I somewhere else had it cheaper. AG had a price match deal going on and requested if AG could do it along with getting free shipping and getting 10% off from using the coupon. Nick over AG said I had to choose one of the deals (free shipping, coupon, or price match). When I was told about that, I had to get the DA polisher from somewhere else. Luckily, I got it way cheaper from another place (BJ’s). But I still need to place an second order with AG. Ordered PoorBoy’s Polishing 2, Lake County CCS 6pk pads, 4 different pads from their buy one get one deal (BOGO), and Klasse Sealant (BOGO). Plus, shipping was free given the order amount; W00T! I received the order a week later and so far my experience has been largely positive giving the selection of products. I look forward in future purchases, especially the BOGO deals.

"Run as far as you can from this company. super high shipping costs and very poor customer service.
ordered with expedited shipping and paid a ton for 3 day it will arrive in 7!

"AutoGeek is great,
They sell exceptional products, have great howto's and a very helpful staff.
Not to mention the great deals and offfers for detailing products.

"I make a lot of purchases online for the best deal, but I rarely leave feedback unless the experience is too good or horrible. In the case of AutoGeek, it was a pleasant surprise.

I had to sell one of my cars since I bought a minivan. The condition was very good, but the paint showed some swirl marks and fine scratches. I looked on some online sites for a good buffer/polisher, some polishing/finishing chemicals, pads, wax etc. Since I never used anything like this before to detail my car, I called the support to get some advice. The person (don't exactly remember his name) was very knowledgeable and helpful. I placed the order on a Tuesday afternoon (regular ground shipping) hoping that I'll get all the stuff by Friday evening (from FL to NC), and be able to 'happily' buff my car that weekend.

Anyway, due to some unexplained reason, the order did not get processed when I logged in Thursday afternoon (and it was late for ground shipping already). I contacted customer service and Melinda confirmed my suspicion. However, she realized that I wasn't too happy and came back and offered me free shipping upgrade to Next Day Air Saver through UPS.

Long story short: I received the package the very next day, spent a whole day detailing my car, and was able to sell my car in 1 day. Although the car was already in a very good shape, it looked almost new after I was done with my detailing. It took me a day or two to recover from the extreme workout, but the satisfaction I received when I sold my car above the market value was priceless. The person who bought it complimented me on how new it looked for its age.

I highly recommend this store for what it is called customer service.

"Customer service was delight! They were unable to ship a product by air because it was a compressed spray. I requested some changes to the order and the changes were promptly made. Follow-up was extremely courteous and efficient.

Products were extremely well packaged. I could probably drop the whole thing from a second floor and nothing would happen to the contents.

"I ordered online from Autogeek.net a pair of black Weathertech front floorliners for my 2006 Tacoma on January 5, 2008 and received them promptly one week later on the 12th.

This transaction went perfectly with one small exception. I did not receive an email that I was promised when this product shipped. But because of the promptness of the delivery this was a non-issue.

I have had really good buying experiences from this company, and when I have had a problem there were quick to rectify the situation.

modified review This review was modified by Bubka on April 06 2008 02:59:38 PM

"Purchased some auto detailing equipment to begin the spring overhaul of our cars.

Autogeek seemed to have a great assortment of products at a decent price.

Products were well packaged but there was a minor leak of the Poorboy's trim cleaner but luckily everything was well wrapped including the microfiber mitts in plastic bags + paper bags so no damage was done.

Products were ordered on a Friday, shipped on that Monday and received on that Wednesday.

Good service, will buy from again.

"So far I have placed 3 orders with Autogeek within the past 3 weeks. I have been very happy with each order, the ease of ordering, pricing, and extremely quick shipping. On my last order, a grit guard was unavailable in the color I wanted so a very polite customer service rep called me the next day, right before it was about to ship to ask if I wouldn't mind it being changed to another color. It shipped the same day and was in my hands not too long afterwards. Very pleased, plan on using them again and recommneding them to all my friends for their detailing needs!"

AutoGeek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AutoGeek is not a merchant member
AutoGeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!