• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

"They took longer to ship than stated in advertisement."

"I had a pretty bad experience ordering online as they had a glitch in their system. Though there is no control over that it happens from time to time. Max, one of the customer service managers called me and left mea message to make it up to me for the incidence. He called multiethnic days and stayed persistent. I know making those calls are not easy to do, especially to an angry customer. I am very pleased and satisfied with his persistence on getting a hold of me to accommodate me for the issue and for that I have respect for. Thank you for making sure your customer's stay satisfied. I tried to put 5 stars but won't let me change it. "

"Easy to order and fast delivery!"

"FOLLOW UP MESSAGE - I just received a phone call from Authentic Watch Store.COM. They have agreed to refund my money. I am now very satisfied with the outcome and I appreciate this company standing behind what they offer on their website. I will consider buying from them again because they took the time to settle this issue with me in a favorable and reputable way. "

"Quick shipping, item just as described. Best price available online"

"Quick delivery, great price, and item was exactly as promised! Very pleased!"

"Everything went smooth, as communicated up front and as expected. Would shop from again."

"I searched online for a specific Citizen watch and found it at Authentic Watch Store! I am so happy. It is beautiful and it shipped great with all the materials and case etc. I plan on purchasing a watch from this website for my husband for Xmas. Thank you !!!"

"If I had a satisfying experience. WITH THIS COMPANY.
despite being my first order. to my order. I did not realize that I did not see the data sheet of the clock. and it was not until after the order shipped. I saw the two watches that I liked, did not have at the bottom of the cover screw or bolt.
and they were just putting pressure seal and cover.
but seeing this error. send an email. which accelerated to cancel my order. by the company without cheating or restocking fees. because they had not yet sent.
and this house acted professionally cancel my order. so I explained to them.
and this is good, because another house, maybe not my cancellation would have been interested in weather. and would have to be sought OTRS legal ways to do so. but for them it was more important that they knew it was not what I wanted to purchase and canceled.
if thoroughly recommend this house for seriousness.
and I make a recommendation. exposure watches your website. showing not only the main summit. that is, cover art.
but also at the bottom. to see how each client and decide whether to just near the lower eyelid. or screw. or screws. JORGE G.

"Great product and wonderful price!"

"Item arrived as described, with all original booklets, tags and box. Price was awesome (hundreds lower than anywhere else) and item shipped quickly."

"Watch got here quickly and was packaged nicely. Looks great, however it needs to be re-sized and charged. Wanted to wear it right away but I need to get these things done first."

"Had to cancel order. Purchased watch as gift, item listed in stock. Order status had not changed within a couple days, so I contacted store and was told that it was a mistake, it was not in stock, they would have to special order it and would send it to me "when they received it." As this was a gift not knowing when to expect the watch was not acceptable. The only positive is that they credited my account very quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“This customer was contacted and they said that they will change the review to a more positive one since we are resolving the issue.”

"Delivered quickly and intact."

"I am a first time buyer from your store. I was impressed with the speedy response and delivery. I will be a future customer. Thanks for a quality product. "

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.