• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

"Excellent seller with great watch selection and incredible pricing. I could not be happier with my Tissot. Highly recommended online dealer. "

"I worked with Michelle on most matters relating to my recent Tissot purchase, and found her to be polite, professional and courteous. She went out of her way to ensure a quick delivery of my order!

"Absolutely horrible customer service, stay away. My white Nixon watch band turned yellow, they emailed a promise to refund or exchange so I sent them old watch. Five weeks later they sent me same old watch back which cost me $15 to return. Numerous emails and calls to no avail."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“The customer wore the watch for over 2 months. It was sent back to us but it was not repairable and the damage to the item after wear and tear was not covered by the warranty. We sent it back to the buyer at our own expense. Additionally in a effort to keep the customer satisfied we offered to refund 1/2 of the total cost of the item and he would be able to keep the merchandise. More than that would be unreasonable.”

"Shipping was tough. The seller not receive my address correct from Paypal which was required and after sitting home all day I had to go to UPS and wait another hour to pick it up.

The watch is beautiful tho and the staff did work with me to help get all of my issues resolved.

"took a little longer to confirm that I had hoped, but overall great"

"Great service and great product. Very satisfied with the whole experience. I will definitely buy from Authentic Watch Store again."

"Great experience! So far the watch is exactly what I expected. The price was better than anywhere else. "

"I changed my review ,but there seems to be an issue with understanding the issue at hand. I will place the next order,.I will look forward your new sevrice."

"Great customer service. I will buy from them again."

"I was not at all pleased with the fact that I was required to go down to the UPS depot and drag my 5month old daughter down there with me and than wait in line for almost an hour to claim my purchase simply because you, the retailer, would not respond to the requests of UPS to add my apartment number to the shopping label. Nor would you, the retailer, answer my calls. It was extremely inconvenient for me which had your company properly addressed the package I wouldn't have had to go through. Thank you for the aggravation I didn't need."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“The signature is for the buyers own protection and we are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"It was exactly what I ordered and on time."

"Although all ntransactions were done throu8gh internet, everything turned out fine. The product purchased was exactly as described at the advertized price. The package was delivered via UPS on the day that was promised in excellent conditions. The watch was packaged very well. Very satisfied."

"*Update Sept. 8. After placing the original review, these individuals called me and appeared willing to work with me. I wish this would have happened in the beginning but the customer service response is promising.

I had intended to order five watches for my groomsmen. The website said they had them in stock both when I initially made my selection as well as when I completed the checkout. Come to find out, they only had one watch in stock. Someone called me and told me of the situation. The representative was not able to assure me that the products would come in before the wedding and was not willing to assist/compensate in anyway for not being able to deliver the service and product they claimed online. I have yet to receive any notification on the order and it still has not shipped. Be prepared to have to roll the dice with these guys...

"On a Friday, I ordered a Movado watch for a special party. I was assured in writing that it would ship 2-Day Air that day, for an extra charge.

On Monday, they changed my order status to ship that day, so of course the watch did not arrive in time.

I returned for a refund and they deducted over $55 from my refund for their foolish mistake. In addition, I also paid for the return shipping.

Never again.

John in Minnesota

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We can not ship out the order until the payment clears. We offered to refund everything besides the shipping. The customer was not satisfied with that resolution.”

"Quick shipping! Watch was perfect. "

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.