• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

"fast and reliable, Thanks!"

"I found my Suunto Ambit3 Peak watch here for a birthday gift for my husband. I got a great deal, but due to a shipment delay, it did not arrive on time for his birthday like it was supposed to. Since Authentic Watch Store ships via UPS, UPS only delivers during the week and since the watch was delayed on a Friday, I didn't receive it until Monday. Even then, since I missed the UPS delivery man on Monday, the next scheduled delivery date was going to be the next day and I was going to miss the watch again due to work. I called UPS and could not change the delivery time without an added fee. Since I was not going to be home during the next scheduled delivery time, I had the worry of UPS sending the watch back. The only way I could receive my husband's bday present was by driving to UPS for my appointment time between 8-8:30pm (one hour drive there and back). I arrived at 8:05pm and my driver had not retutned yet so I had to wait another 20 mins. Even though I did get the watch I was looking for, It was such a hassle to recieve via mail. The customer service was sub-par for the shipping, why pay for shipping if you have to drive out of your way to pick it up???"

"We called the seller to make sure that the watch picture would be the exact watch we would receive. The person reassured us that it would in deed be the exact watch as in the picture. The watch we wanted had the bulova symbol at the 12 oclock position we had seen similar watches that did not have the bulova symbol at the 12 oclock position. When we got the watch we got the wrong watch. We got the watch without the bulova symbol. We have emailed the store but have not heard back from them yet. The receipt says there is a 10% restocking charge and we have to pay the shipping back. We do not feel we should have to pay for the stores mistake. We will wait and see how they will correct their mistake."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"The shipping took longer than expected (almost a week). "

"this company is spot on!! will most definitely use them when in watch buying mode!

"I ordered the Citizen watch at almost half the price of the retail stores and received it as promised a week later."

"I saw this at the jeweler and completely loved it expect for the price. But then I found it on this site for half the price! Better yet, when I got it in the mail it met all my expectations, was boxed nice, with the original price tags on it to prove its original price value, and it shipped decently fast. Very satisfied "

"Product shipped quickly. A signature is required for UPS delivery. No one home during work week. Would like to have the option of opting out of a required signature. Have to drive 30-40 miles to UPS to pick it up. "

"Only wish the shipping was quicker. I hate waiting around for two days in the hopes it might be delivered before 8 p.m. But the watch is beautiful AND half the price!"

"Everything as expected with no issues."

"Fast delivery process. Watch came as described."

"got my watch in just 2 days at a great price"

"I got the product. But I ordered as it said on the website that it was "in Stock, it will ship today". It shipped five (5) days later. Even after I complained, they said that it would definitely ship that day, it was still not until the next day. However they apologized & tried hard to make good on the transaction. The product was in excellent condition, so I was pleased."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-07-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“The customer's issue was resolved and he agreed to update the rating.”

"Purchased a $300 watch from them. in less than a month its shows signs of trouble. I was told they would do nothing because I sent the watch to the manufacturer (Hamilton) instead of them for inspection. So despite the fact I received a defective watch, I was left empty handed and $300 poorer because I made the "mistake" of contacting the watch maker before them. Totally unwilling to take responsibility!

Update: 09/29/2014 Seller contacted me and I was told they would make an exception in my case. I will now be able to send the watch back for repair. This is a satisfactory scenario assuming all goes as I was told.

"Excellent seller with great watch selection and incredible pricing. I could not be happier with my Tissot. Highly recommended online dealer. "

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.