Authentic Watch Store Reviews - authenticwatchstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.98/10 783 reviews

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Great experience, fast and free shipping"

"Great seller. Warch was received within 2 days ."

"Price was good, shipping was fast, item was as described- authentic and brand new- completely satisfied."

"Perfect condition fast shipping."

Rating 8/104/5

"Easy to order, watch was perfect once I received it. Not sure who is to blame but paid for next day shipping. Took 24 hrs to process even though it said "watch ships today" ( order time 1pm eastern Tuesday). Showed up at my door on Friday. Other than wasting $39, still received a good deal compared to other sites. Would buy again when not in a rush."

"unfortunately the watch was too big for me and have to return. Great looking watch and came pretty fast.

Rating 8/104/5

"Great shipping time! Beautiful watch!! Didnt like the fact they stated returns were available...then when I got my invoice it states a 10% restocking fee. "

"I decided to cancel the order as i did not need the product anymore, but the company was very responsive and I expect I will be buying a watch from them soon."

"Order was not filled due to high demand for the watch I ordered. "

"Have used them a few times now and am amazed as to how fast they ship a watch. Prices are always the best too!!!!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I asked for the seller to make sure the watch looked exactly as pictured. In the picture, the watch had a dark silver band and stainless ste hour makers. This is not what I received. What I got was a lighter band and the hour markers are solid black. It's still not a bad watch, but it's not what I wanted and don't want to cough up a 10% restocking fee for sending it back. Other than that, the service was fine."

AuthenticWatches, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“Please communicate with us so that we can resolve your issue”

"I received my tissot shortly after I ordered it. It came in the original package with the documentation. So overall it was worth purchasing this watch online for the price savings."

"Easy to order, rapid delivery, excellent watch and everything it was said to be."

"I ordered a watch, it said it was available and would ship that day. Two days later I got email saying my order was cancelled because they were out of stock "

AuthenticWatches, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“The discrepancy was due to a computer glitch. The computer showed one in stock but we couldn't locate the item in our warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions. Management”

"Took my order and my money, and then took 4 days to tell me they didn't have the item."