• Authentic Watch

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"22 days after my credit card was charged I still have not received my order, they do not respond to any customer service questions. The absolute worst service I have ever seen. It should be called Larry, Moe and Curley Watches, although I think that is a cut to the 3, they would do much better"

"the shipping is quite fast"

"I cancelled my order the day after I placed it and they told me they would issue a credit. When I checked online a week later it said it had shipped. I called and they told me to return it when it arrived and then they would issue me a credit. Three weeks later and no watch and no credit.
I called again and miraculously they found the watch hadn't been shipped and they had a problem with the refund three weeks before and they would reissue it that day. I finally got my refund after threatening.

"There are a few problems, 1st one is when I ordered there was a promo code for $10 dollars off and the final receipt did not reflect the discount, I called and talk to a customer Rep and was told they would adjust the charge to the Credit card, never happened, sent an email 4 days later to address that problem and still have not heard back from them. 2nd problem is after 7 days the watch is still not here. I guess I can not complain about the customer service since it doesn't exist"

"Customer service was superb, the watches were delivered promptly and well packaged."

"Great service and fast delivery. I received my package in a few days after I ordered it, and the goods were in perfect condition."

"Good price. Quick delivery. Very satisfied. "

"Ordered the watch and it was shipped out the same day and looks great!"

"The watch I ordered just showed up and it's broken. The time hands are bent and do not allow it to move.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

"Very helpful and emailed promptly. Followed up to make sure I was happy with the item and service. "

"the overall experience was great and the watch is just perfect. thank you very much the reasonably priced watch. I already had a friend buy a watch from the Authentic Watch Store.... I will be buying more watches from you... thanks again."

"A great experience! For sure I'll be a faithfull customer of your store!"

"Very reasonable pricing and quick delivery."

"Great Pricing and Prompt Shipping ... Horrible Communication ... Pointless of them having a phone number because the after hours message is permanently turned on during normal business hours. Condition of watch box was rough and full of stickers. Guess cannot be perfect due to hefty discount off MSRP."

"delivered much more quickly than I expected. AAA experience."

Share Authentic Watch Store's store rating

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.