• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10

"I never got the watch I ordered. Instead, I got an email a week later saying the watch was not in stock and could not be delivered for Christmas. I tried calling the company and kept getting a voice message that they were "closed". So I then emailed the company and got a response back that the order was cancelled and closed. I had to then locate the watch and ended up spending much more than I had wanted "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"This is the 2nd time we have used Authentic Watch Store. Love the watches and the awesome prices."

"My order was canceled with no explanation"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"Ordered a Burberry watch two weeks ago and still hasn't shipped out"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"I purchased a watch before Christmas and was told a week later that it was out of stock and "should be shipped in 10-14 days." That time passed and I sent them several emails asking when it was expected to be in stock. No response. Terrible customer service!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"Fast shipping and product came as described!"

"Easy ordering, the watch shipped quickly and arrived soon thereafter. Packaging was quality, watch looks as beautiful on my wrist as I imagined. Thank you."

"After ordering a watch for Christmas I received an email about a week later telling me the watch I ordered is out of stock..."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-31-2014

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"I will be back!!! Great price, great customer service. My wife loves her gift. "

"Standard Shipping was free so I expected it to come within 5-10 business days. Yet it was expedited immediately an arrived on Christmas eve (3 business days). I would have given 5 stars but the website was difficult and the terms and condition pages were down so I had to accept without reading. Then found out the return policy wasn't as good as other places - charging for both shipping costs and then restocking I guess. So that may limit how much I buy in the future. Other than that - very satisfied with the purchase and price. "

"Watch looks great and was delivered on time as promised!"

"I had some problems with their web site in processing the order that was more difficult than I customarily experience with other online ordering."

"Though the item was as described the state of the package as well as the plastic protective over the watch appeared as if previously used. All indications point to a previously sold or display item though still in great, but not flawless, quality. Over all the product is in great state but I was a bit embarrassed because of the packaging making it appear as a used item."

"watch bought was wrong size. although company still sold watch, they would not exchange it beyond the 30 day period for a watch the right size."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-28-2014

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"There was a slight problem with my order but The Authentic Watch Store expertly handled the situation professionally and fairly. I would highly recommend them.!!

Thank you AWS!!

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.