• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"I just wish my $490+ would have arrived faster. Other than that the item came in a perfect condition."

"I neither returned nor canceled my order ($780), but was charged 10% restocking fee ($78) for order being returned by UPS. The reason for being returned by UPS is I did not put a space between street No. and Street name. The seller only gave me back the restocking fee if I replace the order with price went up $80 higher. After hours of stressful phone communication, I still had to pay about $15 restocking charge with placing the same order. Such disappointing buying experience!! Totally no consideration for customer, but only profit!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“She says she is changing it. We resolved the issue”

"They sent me a bogus watch. They pictured one watch then sent another. Then tried to show me their picture saying this is the watch I saw. I copied the one I saw on the internet. It clearly shows the watch I thought I ordered with their company on it. Also I sent it back right away. They said they charge a re-stocking fee. I want a full refund and if they were a good company they would send me what it cost to ship it back. $11.00. My only fault was dealing with them. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"Best price, fast delivery,

They actually did a fraud check since I sent to a friend's house so I could surprise my girlfriend. Appreciate their efforts to stop financial fraud

"I will definatly shop with u guys again"

"The price is very competitive. The merchandise was delivered fast. So far I am very happy with the watch. Need to adjust the band to show off to Mt friends. Customer representative is very professional."

"The watch was perfect, and it (and the box) arrived in perfect condition. They processed my order quickly, and I had it in no time! "

"Very good item, quick delivery"

"Flawless. No complaints. "

"Helpful Customer Support Team!"

"Ordered 2 watches at same time. Received one, other out of stock. I feel that info should have been shown on website before I paid, so I would have had the opportunity to look elsewhere. One watch received timely and in good condition."

"Fast delivery, amazing deal found no where else (in the 1 year window I've been searching for a deal on this watch), quality packaging, and top notch product! I would surely recommend using Authentic Watch Store to buy your next watch."

"Quick and easy. No disappointments."

"The screw down crown won't screw down properly.
I spoke with Max and he is very professional. This issue has been resolved promptly. I would do future business with Authentic watch store.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“he says he is changing to 5 stars. we resolved the issue”

"Great watch just had some scratches on the glass but overall happy with it. Thanks heaps "

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.