• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"Sold out of the watch I want."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"Easy to order and they even requured a signature upon delivery, which is great when the item is small but pricey."

"Great experience and will continue to shop here! Thx "

"Great price. Merchandise was as described. Only improvement would be to deliver without signature confirmation, which made it more complicated to get the package."

"Item arrived quickly and is perfect! My daughter will love it!!"

"Delivery was a little delayed but i am very satisfied with the purchase"

"Bought a watch that was in stock for my wife, paid for the 1 day delivery. Her birthday was in 5 days, thought that would be plenty of time for express 1 day air. Choose this store because the watch was in stock. 3 days later its not here I call the store and they then inform me it is on back order. If something goes to backorder after you order it...shouldn't the watch store think with the express delivery it is a time sensitive order. Apparently the Authentic watch store does not. I should have been notified the watch was not going to be here at the expected delivery date. Now I have no present for my wife on her 30 birthday. Today is the 10th and still no watch, email, phone call from management to help fix situation. Last time Buyer."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are working with this customer to resolve the issue.”

"unable to give an opinion as I have not yet received the watch. I received a notice that it has been shipped (7 days ago) but never received a tracking number. am getting a little concerned. can someone help me out here?"

"Seller is in the process of resolving issue."

"Great price on the exact watch I was looking for and was even better when a pop up window for $10 off appeared as I was contemplating the purchase, that made me happy and sealed the deal on making the purchase. "

"Got the delivery in 2 days. Product nicely packaged. Nice price. No complaints."

"Good price for a good watch!

Wish the shipping arrangements weren't so tight. Would allow only for signature at front door or leave with neighbor and blocked all other UPS My Choice options. Was able to finally get UPS to hold it on the last delivery attempt.

"Watch came in decently quick, watch is flawless. I ordered a gold movado bold watch, and it is amazing and I got a great discount. The best around."

"very quick shipping and great packaging. Product exactly as ordered and it's beautiful! Cannot wait to give it to my husband as a Christmas gift."

"Watch item arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I am quite pleased with the service AWS provided. Thanks"

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.