• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"Great customer service. I will buy from them again."

"I was not at all pleased with the fact that I was required to go down to the UPS depot and drag my 5month old daughter down there with me and than wait in line for almost an hour to claim my purchase simply because you, the retailer, would not respond to the requests of UPS to add my apartment number to the shopping label. Nor would you, the retailer, answer my calls. It was extremely inconvenient for me which had your company properly addressed the package I wouldn't have had to go through. Thank you for the aggravation I didn't need."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“The signature is for the buyers own protection and we are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"It was exactly what I ordered and on time."

"Although all ntransactions were done throu8gh internet, everything turned out fine. The product purchased was exactly as described at the advertized price. The package was delivered via UPS on the day that was promised in excellent conditions. The watch was packaged very well. Very satisfied."

"*Update Sept. 8. After placing the original review, these individuals called me and appeared willing to work with me. I wish this would have happened in the beginning but the customer service response is promising.

I had intended to order five watches for my groomsmen. The website said they had them in stock both when I initially made my selection as well as when I completed the checkout. Come to find out, they only had one watch in stock. Someone called me and told me of the situation. The representative was not able to assure me that the products would come in before the wedding and was not willing to assist/compensate in anyway for not being able to deliver the service and product they claimed online. I have yet to receive any notification on the order and it still has not shipped. Be prepared to have to roll the dice with these guys...

"On a Friday, I ordered a Movado watch for a special party. I was assured in writing that it would ship 2-Day Air that day, for an extra charge.

On Monday, they changed my order status to ship that day, so of course the watch did not arrive in time.

I returned for a refund and they deducted over $55 from my refund for their foolish mistake. In addition, I also paid for the return shipping.

Never again.

John in Minnesota

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We can not ship out the order until the payment clears. We offered to refund everything besides the shipping. The customer was not satisfied with that resolution.”

"Quick shipping! Watch was perfect. "

"quick service and a savings of over 60%. what's not to love about this place"

"I am extremely satisfied with the purchase I made from your website. Not only did they take extra security measures to ensure that I indeed was the cardholder, but the watch was expedited quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, the price was spectacular for the value of the watch I purchased, I would definitely order from your site in the future. "

"Love the watch. Seller made every effort to make sure I was happy with the product and the transaction."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“resolved the issue. The customer said they will change the feedback.”

"I had a problem with my order but it was resolved immediately. Received excellent customer service. "

"Watch came on time and was as expected. The only thing i didn't get is the authenticity certificate"

"The watch looks great. No problems. No complaints. The watch I ordered at a very good price. Thank you"

"They did what I needed them to do, that's good enough for me"

"I was skeptic but they delivered. My Hammy was around $200 less than jomashop! Watch was brand new, everything went well with the order. "

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.