Stores > Authentic Watch Store

10-6
      855-205-8463
      Support@authenticwatchstore.com
      855-205-8463

Voice your opinion! Review Authentic Watch Store by clicking a star below.
2016-07-28

Return/exchange policy is horrible

"Just bought a $3k Breitling the sale went fine but something is wrong with the clasp
I set an email to try an exchange or just repair it and I got a VM saying as soon as it's worn once you can't return How could I know if there was a problem prior to trying it on

This was 5 days after receipt

I guess I should have checked on Yelp prior to the order

2015-11-13

"There was a defect in the watch crystal from the manufacturer. They sent me a return label that day and had a new watch delivered to me promptly."

2015-10-21

"Love the watch, delivery took 5 days longer than estimated.
Paid with paypal.
Contacted them about 4 times about changing the order and they responded within a few hours or the next business day on the weekend.

2015-09-24

"great experience, super fast shipping and really authentic watch. I was looking for the watch everywhere and found it there. I was so glad to find the shop."

2015-09-01

"Quick delivery and great Merchandise! That's hard to beat; Extreamily Pleased:::"

2015-08-12

"Fast and exactly the product I was expecting "

2015-08-11

"On time n I got what I expected"

2015-08-10

"Great price and good delivery. Exactly as promised. "

2015-08-03

"Very good experience throughout. "

2015-07-15

"On 7-14-15, I ordered a Longines Conquest watch ( L36604766 ) from the Authentic Watch Store which was supposedly in stock. On 7-15-15 I received a call from a company representative indicating that when personnel proceeded to pull the watch from inventory, it was discovered that there was in fact, no such watch. The company agent did inform me that other somewhat similar watches were available in a comparable price range. I searched further on the site and did find comparable watches, but alas, for several hundreds of dollars more. However, lest the reader be led astray by his own musings, allow me to emphatically state that I am certain this was not an example of bait and switch or incompetence. It was just an honest mistake made by a highly reputable company."

2015-06-23

"22 days after my credit card was charged I still have not received my order, they do not respond to any customer service questions. The absolute worst service I have ever seen. It should be called Larry, Moe and Curley Watches, although I think that is a cut to the 3, they would do much better"

2015-06-21

"the shipping is quite fast"

2015-06-15

"I cancelled my order the day after I placed it and they told me they would issue a credit. When I checked online a week later it said it had shipped. I called and they told me to return it when it arrived and then they would issue me a credit. Three weeks later and no watch and no credit.
I called again and miraculously they found the watch hadn't been shipped and they had a problem with the refund three weeks before and they would reissue it that day. I finally got my refund after threatening.

2015-06-07

"There are a few problems, 1st one is when I ordered there was a promo code for $10 dollars off and the final receipt did not reflect the discount, I called and talk to a customer Rep and was told they would adjust the charge to the Credit card, never happened, sent an email 4 days later to address that problem and still have not heard back from them. 2nd problem is after 7 days the watch is still not here. I guess I can not complain about the customer service since it doesn't exist"

2015-06-03

"Customer service was superb, the watches were delivered promptly and well packaged."

Share Authentic Watch Store's store rating

Authentic Watch Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Authentic Watch Store is not a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!