• Contact: Support@authenticwatchstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

"Watch got here quickly and was packaged nicely. Looks great, however it needs to be re-sized and charged. Wanted to wear it right away but I need to get these things done first."

"Had to cancel order. Purchased watch as gift, item listed in stock. Order status had not changed within a couple days, so I contacted store and was told that it was a mistake, it was not in stock, they would have to special order it and would send it to me "when they received it." As this was a gift not knowing when to expect the watch was not acceptable. The only positive is that they credited my account very quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“This customer was contacted and they said that they will change the review to a more positive one since we are resolving the issue.”

"Delivered quickly and intact."

"I am a first time buyer from your store. I was impressed with the speedy response and delivery. I will be a future customer. Thanks for a quality product. "

"Very Happy with my new watch!!!"

"The experience of dealing with the store's sales team wasn't very pleasing initially. However the store called later and setalled the issue.

I have purchased the items from this store before and can recommend this anyone. The watches are genuine and you can find them at a reasonable price compared to the market.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"I appreciate the fact they do a security hold but I ordered my watch on the 16th and there was a hold for 4 days until I was even notified about a security hold and I ordered this watch for a present, which as you can assume did not get here on time. I finally received my item 8 days later and I purposely ordered it when I did so the item would be here on time. Now I have to make a special trip 4 hours away to deliver this myself vs. Giving her the present the day of her birthday when we were together. "

"fast and reliable, Thanks!"

"I found my Suunto Ambit3 Peak watch here for a birthday gift for my husband. I got a great deal, but due to a shipment delay, it did not arrive on time for his birthday like it was supposed to. Since Authentic Watch Store ships via UPS, UPS only delivers during the week and since the watch was delayed on a Friday, I didn't receive it until Monday. Even then, since I missed the UPS delivery man on Monday, the next scheduled delivery date was going to be the next day and I was going to miss the watch again due to work. I called UPS and could not change the delivery time without an added fee. Since I was not going to be home during the next scheduled delivery time, I had the worry of UPS sending the watch back. The only way I could receive my husband's bday present was by driving to UPS for my appointment time between 8-8:30pm (one hour drive there and back). I arrived at 8:05pm and my driver had not retutned yet so I had to wait another 20 mins. Even though I did get the watch I was looking for, It was such a hassle to recieve via mail. The customer service was sub-par for the shipping, why pay for shipping if you have to drive out of your way to pick it up???"

"We called the seller to make sure that the watch picture would be the exact watch we would receive. The person reassured us that it would in deed be the exact watch as in the picture. The watch we wanted had the bulova symbol at the 12 oclock position we had seen similar watches that did not have the bulova symbol at the 12 oclock position. When we got the watch we got the wrong watch. We got the watch without the bulova symbol. We have emailed the store but have not heard back from them yet. The receipt says there is a 10% restocking charge and we have to pay the shipping back. We do not feel we should have to pay for the stores mistake. We will wait and see how they will correct their mistake."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"The shipping took longer than expected (almost a week). "

"this company is spot on!! will most definitely use them when in watch buying mode!

"I ordered the Citizen watch at almost half the price of the retail stores and received it as promised a week later."

"I saw this at the jeweler and completely loved it expect for the price. But then I found it on this site for half the price! Better yet, when I got it in the mail it met all my expectations, was boxed nice, with the original price tags on it to prove its original price value, and it shipped decently fast. Very satisfied "

"Product shipped quickly. A signature is required for UPS delivery. No one home during work week. Would like to have the option of opting out of a required signature. Have to drive 30-40 miles to UPS to pick it up. "

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.