• Authentic Watch

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Products arrived quickly and in excellent condition."

"Excellent quality of customer service. Many thanks. Regards. Khaled Khalifa"

"Had a slightly slower fulfillment than what I hoped, but the order was here in time. Watch is awesome, 100% authentic and I saved over $500!"

"The price was a good deal. took a little long to receive it because the watch was on back order."

"I ordered my Tissot T Complication two days ago and it arrived today, just as if it came from Tissot directly. The watch is truly one of a kind, awesome, never thought I could own a quality skeleton watch. This watch exceeds all my expectations, as did the fast and reliable service and amazing price from the Authentic Watch Store. "

"I never got the watch I ordered. Instead, I got an email a week later saying the watch was not in stock and could not be delivered for Christmas. I tried calling the company and kept getting a voice message that they were "closed". So I then emailed the company and got a response back that the order was cancelled and closed. I had to then locate the watch and ended up spending much more than I had wanted "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"This is the 2nd time we have used Authentic Watch Store. Love the watches and the awesome prices."

"My order was canceled with no explanation"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"Ordered a Burberry watch two weeks ago and still hasn't shipped out"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"I purchased a watch before Christmas and was told a week later that it was out of stock and "should be shipped in 10-14 days." That time passed and I sent them several emails asking when it was expected to be in stock. No response. Terrible customer service!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue”

"Fast shipping and product came as described!"

"Easy ordering, the watch shipped quickly and arrived soon thereafter. Packaging was quality, watch looks as beautiful on my wrist as I imagined. Thank you."

"After ordering a watch for Christmas I received an email about a week later telling me the watch I ordered is out of stock..."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-31-2014

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"I will be back!!! Great price, great customer service. My wife loves her gift. "

"Standard Shipping was free so I expected it to come within 5-10 business days. Yet it was expedited immediately an arrived on Christmas eve (3 business days). I would have given 5 stars but the website was difficult and the terms and condition pages were down so I had to accept without reading. Then found out the return policy wasn't as good as other places - charging for both shipping costs and then restocking I guess. So that may limit how much I buy in the future. Other than that - very satisfied with the purchase and price. "

Share Authentic Watch Store's store rating

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.