• Authentic Watch

•Super savings
•Super watch

Thanks,

Ron

"Great price and rapid free shipping. The service was all I could ask for, highly recommended."

"The watch was spot on with their description, and a good price I can't argue that, but they said they inspect each watch before it gets shipped out, I doubt that, for the money I spent on my Movado you'd think that the battery wouldn't be dead, I go to put it on and it doesn't run, kind of a crappy feeling to have to buy a battery before I even get to wear it."

"The warranty only covers a watch defect, basically you can return it if it had a defect
otherwise nothing at all

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“The warranty cover the watch movement not wear and tear”

"Beautiful watch…fast friendly service!

"Very satisfied with my watch"

"I placed an order for a watch on 3/1 that still says awaiting fulfillment today 3/8"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"My watch arrived on the expected date however the case it came in was old and damaged. My watch does not look real or new. I can't tell which one is the issue. But all in all it still looks good and it works. "

"Fast shipping , Easy transaction, in love with the watch"

"Products arrived quickly and in excellent condition."

"Excellent quality of customer service. Many thanks. Regards. Khaled Khalifa"

"Had a slightly slower fulfillment than what I hoped, but the order was here in time. Watch is awesome, 100% authentic and I saved over $500!"

"The price was a good deal. took a little long to receive it because the watch was on back order."

"I ordered my Tissot T Complication two days ago and it arrived today, just as if it came from Tissot directly. The watch is truly one of a kind, awesome, never thought I could own a quality skeleton watch. This watch exceeds all my expectations, as did the fast and reliable service and amazing price from the Authentic Watch Store. "

"I never got the watch I ordered. Instead, I got an email a week later saying the watch was not in stock and could not be delivered for Christmas. I tried calling the company and kept getting a voice message that they were "closed". So I then emailed the company and got a response back that the order was cancelled and closed. I had to then locate the watch and ended up spending much more than I had wanted "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

maxAuthentic, Authentic Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

Share Authentic Watch Store's store rating

Authentic Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Authentic Watch Store is a merchant member
Authentic Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.