Authentic Jersey Shop Reviews - authenticjerseyshop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.13/10 4 reviews

Authentic Jersey Shop is not a merchant member
Authentic Jersey Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Just received my third LBJ jersey from this store and the quality is once again great. I'm the biggest lbj fan outside of akron i guarantee that. thanks for the great service and quick delivery. A+ reccommended!"

Rating 8/104/5

"First time experience with this store and was pleasantly surprised. Purchased Chad Henne kids jersey for my son & Carmelo anthony jersey for my nephew. Both are under the Christmas tree as of now- happy holidays everyone!

Rating 8/104/5

"Received my Tom Brady jersey (size xl adult) for me and a Wes Welker jersey (size M kids) for my 5 1/2 year old son.

Quality is great, stitching is consistant. The colors are brilliant (even after the first wash). Would buy from again. Although I got a machine for customer service, they answered my email within a couple hours.

Rating 8/104/5

"Got two jerseys for my brother in law- great quality and fit. Shipping took about a week."