Audiogurus Reviews - audiogurus.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.80/10 188 reviews

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

Rating 6/103/5

"The item was as described. It took an extremely long time to receive product."

"As far as I can tell, my order still hasn't even shipped and I've not heard a word from Audiogurus that it's been delayed, is out of stock, whatever. There's no way to find the order if you don't sign up as a member of their website prior to placing the order either. I guess I'll have to steal some time from my employer tomorrow to call someone at Audiogurus as they don't have evening customer support via phone either. This is really poor customer service. "

"great price but took some time to ship."

"we have not received the order yet!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Pricing was attractive. However communication regarding availability and shipping status was lacking. No email communication whatsoever. Does not look professionally managed."

"Customer service is very poor. Purchased 3 speakers on 3/15/2014 and they have not shipped yet nor have I received and correspondence from customers service. I reachout out to them via phone and got their voicemail and via email, no responses from either.

I will update this review upon them reaching out to me or shipping the purchased items.

"Placed an order, never got confirmation of shipping (or any other issues) and then when I finally called them they told me the produt was back-ordered.

Only upside was that the Customer Support person was nice and helpful, but I should've been told more proactively long before I called them.

"Prompt delivery, item as described no issues whatsoever"

"I am extremely happy with Audiogurus. I read a number of unfavorable reviews about them and they are nonsense. I did my transaction over the phone, which I highly recommend, and the communication, follow-up, and information I needed was perfect.

Believe me, I shopped around and Audiogurus are worth doing business with. I saved more than $1,000 on a Yamaha and Klipsch package. Everything was brand new straight from the manufacturer. The big box and online electronic stores could not come close to the price and service I recieved.

Rating 4/102/5

"2 weeks after the order was placed still do not have the speakers. Very difficult to get through the phone. and no updates provided neither via email or their website account login"

"I have ordered 2 LS265 and one LS255 and 2 65RT. All of them were shipped ontime. When I had questions about the product, I could reach out the sales and they could answer me all my questions. Excellent customer service, awesome price point compared to Amazon and Crutchfield. I will certainly go for all my audio needs."

"Very dissatisfied with the service and communication from Audiogurus. I purchased 6 volume controls and choose UPS 2nd Day air. A week later still no product. I had to call and find out where it was. Whats the point of offering expedited shipping if you can't deliver on that? I don't want to hear why you couldn't deliver. That's not my problem. Point is, don't offer something you can't deliver on. That's bad business. Will not shop here again and recommend no else does either. "

"Product has still not been received. Maybe think about sending survey after product has been shipped and received . . . "

Rating 4/102/5

"Shipping extremely slow.....the survey came before the product. Over a week and have not received the item."

"Order never sent and won't respond to emails"