Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"The item was out of stock but I was informed shortly after an inquiry. The Item was shipped as soon as it was available. Customer support is a lost art nowadays and is refreshing to find someone committed to it."

"After one week no sense of when the item will ship, the website states it is "pending".
My experience is that this is back ordered/oversold.

"Horrible customer service. Ordered Item over phone and was told it was in stock and should ship same day. Got an emailed receipt for payment in about 5 minutes and that was the last I heard from them. Was told I would get an email when it shipped but never did. Called several times and got only voicemail (during business hours). Two weeks later and item still haden't arrived and I couldn't even get ahold of them to cancel the order. Had to dispute it through my cc company. Also the coupon code from facebook for 10% off was not honored when I called on the phone. Not sure how they stay in business to be honest."

"Needed a cable for an older camera model and found it here. The price and shipping were both reasonable. I ordered it with no problem and it arrived within the stated delivery date. Would use Audiogurus again!"

"Shipping was very fast and the Benq W1080ST projector is awesome!!!"

"Audiogurus was the only vendor showing a brand new model Yamaha A/V receiver in stock, so I ordered from them. A couple of days after it should have shipped, still no email confirmation. I called and was told it was delayed from Yamaha and would ship in a week. With a prompt reply to my email after the week passed, they said it would be about another month before it was available. However, they offered to send a similar Yamaha for the same price even though it cost $50 more. I accepted and they also gave a me a substantial discount on the stand alone WiFi receiver, as the model I was getting did not have WiFi built in. So after some initial fears, I found Audiogurus to be responsive and they shipped promptly. Other than their web site showing an unavailable (not yet released) model as available, I had a good experience with them."

"Amazingly fast shipping, received my order in two days and was cheaper than any where else. Will be purchasing from here again."

"Had to call twice for order status, after two weeks the item I ordered was still not ready to ship. Cancelled the order"

"The item was as described. It took an extremely long time to receive product."

"As far as I can tell, my order still hasn't even shipped and I've not heard a word from Audiogurus that it's been delayed, is out of stock, whatever. There's no way to find the order if you don't sign up as a member of their website prior to placing the order either. I guess I'll have to steal some time from my employer tomorrow to call someone at Audiogurus as they don't have evening customer support via phone either. This is really poor customer service. "

"great price but took some time to ship."

"we have not received the order yet!"

"Pricing was attractive. However communication regarding availability and shipping status was lacking. No email communication whatsoever. Does not look professionally managed."

"Customer service is very poor. Purchased 3 speakers on 3/15/2014 and they have not shipped yet nor have I received and correspondence from customers service. I reachout out to them via phone and got their voicemail and via email, no responses from either.

I will update this review upon them reaching out to me or shipping the purchased items.

"Placed an order, never got confirmation of shipping (or any other issues) and then when I finally called them they told me the produt was back-ordered.

Only upside was that the Customer Support person was nice and helpful, but I should've been told more proactively long before I called them.

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.