Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was a simple order but like other companies they offer a low flat S&H and it arrive sooner that the S&H offer by other companies. "

"I placed an order and it was taking a very long time to ship. I called customer support and was told I would receive a return call regarding the status of my order, but I never did. I tried calling again multiple times throughout your business hours and I got an answering machine! I tried sending an email and never got a response. This is not acceptable. I had to cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. Making a customer feel like he has to call his credit card company to cancel an order is simply NOT acceptable."

"10 days now and I still have not received my order - nor have I received any confirmation of shipping. They have sent no tracking numbers. I have made numerous phone calls and emails with no answer... still waiting..."

"When I call Audiogurus they answer as Audioholics Store. I emailed Audioholics about this and they said Audiogurus is using their name without their permission. Be warned that Audiogurus is NOT Audioholics."

"Item was discontinued and not shipped. Should update catalog to reflect this."

"So dissatisfied I am cancelling my order. Poor poor service."

"Been a week and still haven't hear or received anything about my order."

"The add said 3-4 business days to ship. Been over a week and order is still being processed. disappointed with promtness"

"Aside from the relatively slow ship time, my order arrived quickly once they dispatched it. It was packed well, and they were responsive with communication."

"These guys ROCK! They were able to give me a deal on a stylus from the US, and delivered it here to toronto, Canada in 5 days. :)

Very satisfied. Would buy from again. Thanks!

"Got the Denom DL-110 today. WOW that was fast!!! Thanks for great service!!"

"Well since they still haven't delivered anything yet and it's been over "

"Excellent service, prompt delivery, and very fair (not marked up compared to other online retailers) price on the product I purchased! "

"The item was out of stock but I was informed shortly after an inquiry. The Item was shipped as soon as it was available. Customer support is a lost art nowadays and is refreshing to find someone committed to it."

"After one week no sense of when the item will ship, the website states it is "pending".
My experience is that this is back ordered/oversold.

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.