Stores > Audiogurus

• Business Hours: 8AM-8PM EST

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-01-23

Audacious Delivery

"Fast, as advertised, great price"

2016-01-17

where's audio

"Needed an optical to coaxial converter so I did a search online and they were the only ones they came through very quickly thank you so much"

2016-01-17

Yamaha Surround Sound System

"Great to deal with. Didnt get a notice on shipping after five days so I called and left a voice mail. Received a email back soon after on when I would receive my shipment. Was great to deal with will but from again"

2016-01-15

Extremely Fast Delivery

"I ordered on a Friday (standard shipping), and had my product by Tuesday. I even called them after ordering online, and they were great at making sure my order got processed right away and expedited before the weekend's arrival."

2016-01-12

Good Communication

"Unfortunately, the product I ordered was no longer available from the manufacturer. Customer service informed me promptly and suggested a similar product for consideration. "

2016-01-06

"I bought some Martin Logan factory recertified Motion 4's and they looked new and the price was amazing. I highly recommend giving this legit vendor a try."

2016-01-03

"My antenna shipped in a timely manner and works better than a more expensive one I had."

This review was modified by Jasonmalexander85 on January 03 2016 02:32:10 PM

2016-01-02

"Ordered subwoofer that said it ship's in 2 day's. 8 day's later order still says pending "

2015-12-26

"Audiogurus offered the best price for the Yamaha RX-V597 I bought. It shipped in 1 day and arrived in great shape. No tax or shipping charges made the deal even better. I'm very happy with the service I received and I would buy from them again."

2015-12-21

"GREAT SALE PERSON AND KNOWLEDGE !!!"

2015-12-19

"The only place I got the connectors I needed. "

2015-12-12

"Have yet to receive this purchase."

2015-12-07

"Will and the staff at Audiogurus are really insightful and friendly towards novice speakerheads."

This review was modified by gallardo_eddie82 on December 12 2015 11:02:54 PM

2015-12-01

"The owner of the company contacted me immediately after he saw my review of a recent order, and he tried his best to correct the problem. I am very happy with his good intention of doing business in the right way. So I removed the original review and changed the rating to 4 stars, and wish the best for Audiogurus.

Below is the update
I ordered a receiver on 12/1, and the owner gave me a huge discount. He informed me immediately when the receiver arrived at the warehouse on 12/3, and shipped it to me on 12/4. I just received the receiver in perfect conditions on 12/5, and absolutely love it. Overall, I had a wonderful experience doing business with Audiogurus and will use it again for my future purchases. I highly recommend Audigurus, it is awesome!

This review was modified by Hugo228 on December 05 2015 10:48:07 AM

2015-11-27

"Placed my Order with Audiogurus midnight, Christianne called me next morning to let me know one of their items was not in stock and gave me an alternative with a discount. I opted for a better system and she still hooked it up, did extensive research for this system online and could not find a better price! Christianne's follow up was great! Shipping was fast. Told them I would like to received the whole system by a certain date and they did their best to meet it! Overall very satisfied with Audiogurus and will be shopping here again!"

Share Audiogurus's store rating

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,640 merchant members.