Stores > Audiogurus

• Customer Support: (877) 246-5427
    • Business Hours: 8AM-8PM EST

2016-05-12

Terrible

"I placed my order 8 days ago. My payment hasn't gone through nor have I received any shipping information. I've tried calling the store, but no one will return my calls. I received an email about this survey before I ever received shipping information! Terrible company. They should be ashamed. "

2016-04-25

Best deal I could find!

"I got exactly what I ordered without any problems or delays, and the delivery was on schedule. After a lot of research, the unit price and shipping charges were the best deal I could find. "

2016-04-22

blazing fast

"ordered my Sunfire sub late Thursday and delivered that Saturday. Sub sounds great and has complimented my system by adding deep bass filling my room. so excited about the current sound for past 6 days, I've yet to calibrate the system correctly. couldn't have made a better choice with Audio Gurus."

2016-03-24

Perfect

"Excellent company. Will purchase again"

2016-03-23

"Had problems communicating with Audiogurus due to their server not functioning properly. Other than that I am pleased with purchase. Will probably purchase from them again in the future. They are friendly and accommodating with a great selection of audio gear."

2016-03-11

"Excellent service and product arrived as advertised. "

2016-03-04

Fast delivery, no tax, no call to buy warranty and free upgrade.

"Audiogurus is the best. I found a Yamaha receiver at a great price and order it. I received an email instantly as a receipt. The next day I received another email that they had run out of stock of the one I ordered and upgraded me to the next model at no additional charge. I don't know how they make money. And I really like not being called and hassled to buy and extended warranty. "

2016-03-04

"Quick service. Just what i needed. Worked out great!

2016-01-23

Audacious Delivery

"Fast, as advertised, great price"

2016-01-17

where's audio

"Needed an optical to coaxial converter so I did a search online and they were the only ones they came through very quickly thank you so much"

2016-01-17

Yamaha Surround Sound System

"Great to deal with. Didnt get a notice on shipping after five days so I called and left a voice mail. Received a email back soon after on when I would receive my shipment. Was great to deal with will but from again"

2016-01-15

Extremely Fast Delivery

"I ordered on a Friday (standard shipping), and had my product by Tuesday. I even called them after ordering online, and they were great at making sure my order got processed right away and expedited before the weekend's arrival."

2016-01-12

Good Communication

"Unfortunately, the product I ordered was no longer available from the manufacturer. Customer service informed me promptly and suggested a similar product for consideration. "

2016-01-06

"I bought some Martin Logan factory recertified Motion 4's and they looked new and the price was amazing. I highly recommend giving this legit vendor a try."

2016-01-03

"My antenna shipped in a timely manner and works better than a more expensive one I had."

This review was modified by Jasonmalexander85 on January 03 2016 02:32:10 PM

Share Audiogurus's store rating

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.