• Audiogurus

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Very fast delivery. Great transaction."

"Just what I wanted at a good price, and quick delivery."

"Received my portable speaker right on time. Excellent job Audiogenius!"

"Fast shipping Item as described"

"The price was good. The order wasn't shipped when it was supposed to. After a phone call and a couple of emails it was expedited out to me, and I appreciate that, but I would have preferred not to have had to chase it down."

"Product arrived in 3 business days and in excellent condition"

"My experience with Audiogurus was very good, the website was excellent and the package arrived quickly and the item was well protected. "

"Ordered on April 25, contacted support on April 28 since no tracking information was give, agent said it will ship and be delivered in couple days [before May 2] since I live in NY and it should be shipped from Michigan. As of May 8 [13 days later] I am still waiting for my item that was shipped from Canada. Of course I will not be purchasing from them again, also I have the Paypal case opened that's how I know the item was actually shipped. I would suggest you to stay away from this company at all costs."

"They called to verify order which was great!
I highly recommend buying from Audiogurus.

"Great follow up / customer service"

"I did order equipment on April 22.
On April 29 still no equipment so I call sale service. They were not able to find tracking #, and say we call you later with this number They never did.
So I call them next day April 30. and "Audio Gurus" say that they are going to ship today. It is radicals to wait over week than find out that that you have to wait aditional couple of day.
I did cancel that order.

Please DO NOT use that company. They do not know how to run business !!!!!!

"Quick delivery, just perfect. Will certainly do business with Audiogurus again!"

"No product yet, no tracking info, and no response to support request, but they do have my money

Tom

"please improve customer support on phone. It always goes to voice mail."

"Their website said it would ship in 2-3 days. It's been a week & all I've heard from them is that they'll let me know when it ships."

Share Audiogurus's store rating

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.