• Audiogurus

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Paid for two day delivery and have yet to receive the item ordered."

"Very unprofessional customer service. Its been 8 days and no information at all about my product order. tried to call multiple times but no reply from their side. I sent the email but no reply. I will never place any order with them. Very poor communication."

"Don't know the status of my order. Spoke with a female on the 9 of March. She said that she will find out the status of my purchase and get back to me. She never did. I called the 877 number listed on my receipt and left 2 messages. Again, no contact from Audiogurus. I don't even know how to cancel that order. This is really sketchy. Marantz should revoke their online dealer agreement. The problem is, that I found the Audiogurus from the Marantz website. But it also seems that Marantz is not willing to step up and help. "

"The product that I ordered has not been received, no tracking number. I was told the packaged has already shipped. but no tracking number to verify. Very slow service and even worse customer service. I've ordered twice from Audiogurus, both times the shipping was extremely slow. Web site states that delivery will occur between 1--3 days. I will not use Audiogurus again. Customer service is non existent. By far the worst on line order. Made several attempts to cancel order with no results. The order took 18 days to arrive. Do yourself a favor and find another source for your audio equipment. "

"On web site says items ship 1-2 days. Apparently a problem with availability of item, but no notification of that. After waiting for it to arrive I called. Got a vague response about it coming from vendor, but not saying a problem getting it. Waited a bit then emailed them. Then got more comprehensive info on delay. Will see if possible time line given occurs."

"I ordered a Yamaha receiver from Audiogurus 2 months ago. After constant persistence of calling and emailing them, I finally took delivery a FULL 30 days later. To my surprise they sent the wrong model. The one they sent was a lower end unit.

It look me getting my credit card company involved to resolve this situation to issue a credit. I am now a happy Crutchfield customer. They delivered my receiver in under a week and most importantly the correct model!

"A week later, my order is still "processing" though they quickly took my payment on-line. I call their telephone number and no one answers. Not good. "

"Haven't recieved product yet....sent 3 emails and even tried calling twice. Horrible customer service!!"

"Audiogurus customer service is to put in plainly ,,, horrible! Never got an email saying when the products will ship, part of the order just showed up out of the blue, Some warning when a speaker package is coming would be nice! One order came super quick, still waiting to hear the status of the second order a weak later, even tho both orders were on the same day. Other order shows that they are in stock! Some consistency would be good! I wish I knew the status of my other speakers because I could decide whether to cancel and re-order from another company or not. It it frustrating to not be able to set up my home theater because I am missing the rest of my speakers!"

"Super fast delivery!!! I'm totally satisfied with the service."

"Poor communication. Enough said. "

"More than 2 full business after I went to My Account on their website and made an inquiry (#PUV-29115) as to my order status I have yet to receive any reply.

The inquiry itself was about why My Account showed, and still shows today, that I had placed no orders, although several days had passed since I had ordered a cd player. My order number is 100010276, placed 1/29 at 1:09:33 pm per the order acknowledgement email they sent me on 1/29. This Marrantz cd 6004 is today, as it was when I ordered it, on their site as "available in1-2 days".

Their order acknowledgment emails encourage "any questions" about your order. What kind of business etiquette/customer service is this? Awful.

"Ships real quick to deliver to some other guy, taking more than a week to even ship to me, says nothing."

"Online shows ship status of 3-4 days. 5 days later, still no word. After repeated phone calls over several days, each being told "will ship tomorrow", I finally get notice that is has shipped. Two days later, but no tracking number. After few more calls of "tracking number will be entered into our system tonight and you should be emailed shortly after", I finally got a new email providing tracking #...and that it just was sent out, not several days prior as was told by prior email. Days between order and shipping was 9 business days, not the 3-4 they promised."

"They had a hard-to-find item in stock and I had my item 2 business days after placing the order. I would certainly recommend them especially to someone looking for high quality audio equipment."

Share Audiogurus's store rating

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.