Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"10 days now and I still have not received my order - nor have I received any confirmation of shipping. They have sent no tracking numbers. I have made numerous phone calls and emails with no answer... still waiting..."

"When I call Audiogurus they answer as Audioholics Store. I emailed Audioholics about this and they said Audiogurus is using their name without their permission. Be warned that Audiogurus is NOT Audioholics."

"Item was discontinued and not shipped. Should update catalog to reflect this."

"So dissatisfied I am cancelling my order. Poor poor service."

"Been a week and still haven't hear or received anything about my order."

"The add said 3-4 business days to ship. Been over a week and order is still being processed. disappointed with promtness"

"Aside from the relatively slow ship time, my order arrived quickly once they dispatched it. It was packed well, and they were responsive with communication."

"These guys ROCK! They were able to give me a deal on a stylus from the US, and delivered it here to toronto, Canada in 5 days. :)

Very satisfied. Would buy from again. Thanks!

"Got the Denom DL-110 today. WOW that was fast!!! Thanks for great service!!"

"Well since they still haven't delivered anything yet and it's been over "

"Excellent service, prompt delivery, and very fair (not marked up compared to other online retailers) price on the product I purchased! "

"The item was out of stock but I was informed shortly after an inquiry. The Item was shipped as soon as it was available. Customer support is a lost art nowadays and is refreshing to find someone committed to it."

"After one week no sense of when the item will ship, the website states it is "pending".
My experience is that this is back ordered/oversold.

"Horrible customer service. Ordered Item over phone and was told it was in stock and should ship same day. Got an emailed receipt for payment in about 5 minutes and that was the last I heard from them. Was told I would get an email when it shipped but never did. Called several times and got only voicemail (during business hours). Two weeks later and item still haden't arrived and I couldn't even get ahold of them to cancel the order. Had to dispute it through my cc company. Also the coupon code from facebook for 10% off was not honored when I called on the phone. Not sure how they stay in business to be honest."

"Needed a cable for an older camera model and found it here. The price and shipping were both reasonable. I ordered it with no problem and it arrived within the stated delivery date. Would use Audiogurus again!"

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.