Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I have not received my order after over 2 weeks and received no reply to my email inquiry. Will be giving this company very negative reviews. "

"i have yet to receive the product i purchased. so at this time neither satisfied or dissatisfied."

"Great transaction. Fast shipping. This is my 2nd Order with Audiogurus and I will continue to use them."

"Would purchase from again!!!"

"ORDER WAS PLACED A WEEK AGO AND STILL NO WORD FROM YOU AS TO A SHIPPING DATE.TODAY 12/28/2014 I CALLED YOU TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY ORDER AND CUSTOMER REP.SAID SHE WOULD CALL THE VENDER(ZVOX) TO GET A TRACKING NUMBER.STILL NO WORD! A WEEK OF WIATING AND STILL NO ANSWER IS BAD BUSINESS!I HOPE I GET WORD SOON!~ "

"You show on your website that you sell the Tivo Wireless G adapter so I ordered it and you sent me a confirmation and then later sent me an email that you no longer sell them. Here is a thought don't list them on your website!!"

"Fast delivery. Securely packaged."

"Very quickly get.your products and everything want good quality"

"After placing my order, I was informed that my Paypal would not be processed until the order had been processed. However, I received no email confirming that it had been processed, and no tracking number, yet my money was still taken. I then emailed to say that I had not received this, and they emailed me back promising that it had been sent, and that they would send me a tracking ID, that was 6 days ago and I have still not received an email (or my headphones)"

"Shipped via FedEx Grd rather than snail mail. Great!"

"It was nice to find what I wanted so quickly and affordable. Plus got here very fast. Thank you!"

"Sent questions both before and after purchase about my item but I never received a response. "

"I bought a Yamaha rcvd a week ago that was in stock per website they took
The money right away but since then I've heard nothing I think this is a scam

"The item was delivered to me promptly and the packaging was excellent. However the item has not worked as intended. I need to read the instructions again."

"Fast shipping.....great communucation!!! No problems whatsoever...."

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.