• Audiogurus
    • Business Hours: 8AM-8PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"arrived in good condition"

"Ordered on a Monday. Arrived by Friday. Right product. New. No damage.

I couldn't be happier.

"Order was delivered pretty quickly although staff was unable to provide a tracking number or ETA. Would purchase from Audiogurus again. Excellent prices and deals on combos"

"Great price, great service!"

"Excellent service. Prompt delivery."

"My order stayed in the "Processing" category for a little better than 2 weeks and after a few calls, checking the status, it became apparent that Audiogurus should have another step in their process of notifications. Maybe something stating more than just "Processing" when an order might be delayed due to being on back order from the manufacturer. I was the recipient to their sweepstake and was awarded the equivalent of $500 in points with the company. During the delay, I wasn't sure if my points weren't eligible for the purchase, was PayPal not responding or do I need another form of payment. I was assured that everything was fine. Finally my order came due and was delivered in less than 24hrs. I'm still very pleased with Audiogurus, sweepstakes or not. I just ask that they consider anot her notification if your order will be delayed. "

"My product was backordered, but AudioGurus went the extra mile with communication. I received both an email and a follow-up phone call advising that the product was new, and as such they were at the mercy of Yamaha. I was not in a rush, so it was absolutely no problem. I was really impressed that they took the time to call and let me know that there would be a slight delay. GREAT customer service!"

"Fast delivery
Good price .. Cheaper than amazom
Will be back for more
Thanks

"Purchased Denon Envaya Mini bluetooth speaker. Audiogurus was one of the only places that had it in stock. My order was shipped promptly and tracking information was provided. Audio gurus is a great vendor."

"Package incomplete. No updates no phone call
Below Poor customer service

"Shipping was very fast (much appreciated).
Quality is very good.

"I ordered my klipsch reference ii surround speakers from audiogurus and one of the grilles was broken. THEY SENT A BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT! It had to happen in shipping id bet, but they sent a brand new one! Awesome company in my book! I'd definitely order again! "

"Audiogurus had my large order direct shipped expediently without charging shipping fees to meet my deadline and they kept me well informed of the process. "

"Speakers arrived in less than a week. I am very pleased with my ordering experience with Audiogurus."

"Item damaged during handling."

Share Audiogurus's store rating

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.