Stores > Audiogurus

• Customer Support: (877) 246-5427
    • Business Hours: 8AM-8PM EST

2016-12-06

Product Not In Stock and Did Not Tell Me

"I ordered the product on 11/29/16. Waited until 12/06/16 before I called them to find out what is going on. The rep said, "This product is not in stock and we are waiting for it to get to our warehouse"

My project has been on hold for 7 days and will be for another 7 days. I would of gladly paid more money for the product from a different retailer to get it in a reasonable time.

What erks me is that there was no indication that product was "not in stock" or "on back order" before I purchased it. That's false advertising.

2016-12-05

BOOM!!!

"When you can get Klipsch speakers for WAY less than anywhere on the web and have it delivered for free and get it quickly.....well, now that's a humdinger of a deal. Audiogurus is one bright shining star....make that 5 stars!!!"

2016-11-18

Audiogurus Got R' Done

"Item out of stock at the manufacturer when ordered, but as soon as it was back in stock, they delivered. Easy to contact and very polite! Would deal with them again. Very professional service."

2016-10-25

Good products -- streamline internal communication

"The product they provided was perfect. The order had one glitch. My order was drop shipped from the manufacturer, and Audiogurus did not supply any shipping or tracking information, not even that the package had shipped or that it would be drop shipped. I called Audiogurus a week after I placed the order and at that time was told that it was back ordered and to expect shipping within the next week. I received the package from the manufacturer later the same day! Seems like a bit of work needs to be done to streamline communication. "

2016-07-27

"Haven't received my order, they won't return calls or emails "

2016-05-12

Terrible

"I placed my order 8 days ago. My payment hasn't gone through nor have I received any shipping information. I've tried calling the store, but no one will return my calls. I received an email about this survey before I ever received shipping information! Terrible company. They should be ashamed. "

2016-04-25

Best deal I could find!

"I got exactly what I ordered without any problems or delays, and the delivery was on schedule. After a lot of research, the unit price and shipping charges were the best deal I could find. "

2016-04-22

blazing fast

"ordered my Sunfire sub late Thursday and delivered that Saturday. Sub sounds great and has complimented my system by adding deep bass filling my room. so excited about the current sound for past 6 days, I've yet to calibrate the system correctly. couldn't have made a better choice with Audio Gurus."

2016-03-24

Perfect

"Excellent company. Will purchase again"

2016-03-23

"Had problems communicating with Audiogurus due to their server not functioning properly. Other than that I am pleased with purchase. Will probably purchase from them again in the future. They are friendly and accommodating with a great selection of audio gear."

2016-03-11

"Excellent service and product arrived as advertised. "

2016-03-04

Fast delivery, no tax, no call to buy warranty and free upgrade.

"Audiogurus is the best. I found a Yamaha receiver at a great price and order it. I received an email instantly as a receipt. The next day I received another email that they had run out of stock of the one I ordered and upgraded me to the next model at no additional charge. I don't know how they make money. And I really like not being called and hassled to buy and extended warranty. "

2016-03-04

"Quick service. Just what i needed. Worked out great!

2016-01-23

Audacious Delivery

"Fast, as advertised, great price"

2016-01-17

where's audio

"Needed an optical to coaxial converter so I did a search online and they were the only ones they came through very quickly thank you so much"

Share Audiogurus's store rating

Audiogurus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audiogurus is a merchant member
Audiogurus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.