Stores > Audiocityusa

• Address: 13927 Amar Rd. La Puemte, CA
    • Contact: wheel@audiocityusa.com
    • Phone: 888.814.1158
    • Customer Support: 888.814.1158
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sat 8am-7pm(PST), Sun 10am-5pm(PST)
    • Fax: 626.814.0845

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-01-27

Terrible Customers Support:

"I ordered a set of wheels and tires, to be delivered to my home in another state. They promised me the wheels would ship and arrive on a certain day, as I was taking the car on a trip and needed new rubber as I was driving a very long distance. They didnt ship the wheels when they said they would, as I confirmed with the shipper they used. They then told me the shipment would be late due to weather in LA. For which I spoke to the LA distribution warehouse director from where the wheels were based out of. And they told me there was no weather related issues with travel what so ever. I ended up having to go pick up the wheels from the shippers warehouse, so I had them in time for my trip. All in all its there loss. I was getting ready to place on order for 26" wheels for my brand new Range Rover, as well as several pieces of very expensive stereo equipment. Which I will not be doing now, due to what I have had to deal with.
Stay away from this company. It took 2.5 days just to get my tracking number for this shipment because the gentleman I was dealing with, told me no one came into work that day. So he had not idea where the tracking number was.
I would highly recommend you to stay away from this place. There product is ok, but there customer service is terrible.

This review was modified by cantle on January 27 2017 11:00:03 AM

2016-09-08

Highly recommend!

"We've now purchased two sets of wheels from audiocityusa . Both sets of wheels arrived prior to expected delivery date. Both were smooth transactions. I was uneasy to purchase something that is literally on the other side of the US and not being completely sure if it would give our vehicle the desired look. But, with the help of a knowledgeable sales rep, 'Ben', we were reassured it would fit and he answered any questions we had. Highly recommend this company, you wont be disappointed. "

This review was modified by Bfield826 on September 08 2016 12:13:08 PM

2016-02-01

"My experience with Audio City USA is one that I am proud to tell about to all of my friends because I’m the one that usually has awful customer service experience with whatever I purchase. However, when I needed new wheels for my truck, these guys made the entire experience a great one and I couldn’t be happier with the look and design of the wheels that the representative helped me to decide on. My friend warned me to now buy online but he’s even placed his order through Audio City USA for his and his wife’s car. Can’t wait to see those either!"

2015-12-10

"It's like walking in to candy shop wheels wheels and more wheels so many options and the customer service amazing not pushy what so ever they didn't force me to something like the previous shop I was they even got stands they display rims you like next to your car after 30 min looking around I picked a set of wheels they told me the tires that was the best fitment for my car and very easy transaction they also programmed my sensors back to work the whole transaction was bout 2 hours all I have to say very happy with audio city thank you Brian I be back for more wheels for my new car next year."

This review was modified by ilovela2016 on December 10 2015 05:30:35 PM

2015-12-10

"The rims came in sooner than expected.These rims are perfect on my car. They were packed very well."

2015-12-10

"These are amazing wheels and they look awesome on our quad! Great product and great price!!! I would definitely order again"

This review was modified by aprillove79 on December 10 2015 11:32:06 AM

"Good quality rims Looks Excellent
Put these on my 2010 honda civic and they look excellent!
Best rims for the money. I am very pleased with the results.

2015-12-10

"GreatPirce! worthy it! Fit perfectly.
The color is spot on with the stock Honda rims and of course the build is as well. Was worried when it was being mounted that it might not be the perfect fit, but it went on well and was perfectly in balance. Great product that saved me a lot of money! Very fast shipping

"I love my new Wheel!!
I have been search all over the internet to find the wheel I want and I decided to choose audiocityusa.com because they got cheapest price compare to anyone.

They know what they doing, asked me all the detail questions so I can delivered right wheel.
It fit perfect and look great.

Thanks you your support and services.

I highly recommend audiocityusa!!

2015-12-08

"Good prices and good service. Fast shipping no problems. Would recommend "

This review was modified by kmai03 on December 08 2015 01:38:23 PM

2015-12-08

"First of all, Great customer Service!!
These came really quick! Delivered in a matter of a couple days with standard shipping! Product looks great, no scratches or anything. Putting these on with my car. :) I would definitely recommend buying these. Look Awesome!!!

2015-12-03

"these fit nice and firm easy as 123 to install style is unique for every vehicle for mine couldn't be better.. my original hubs are black so perfect. taking them off is an unknown but should snap off ok. durable abs with good flex. chrome ring makes for contrast lugs are display only. I went out hit every bump I could the were fine. there are 3 settings for tension. I used tightest and a perfect fit."

2015-12-02

"Bought these and they came a few days earlier than expected, which was convenient.Easy to put on.They look great! They are a good buy, especially at this price."

2015-12-02

"These are a great added touch to my Audi. I've had them on now for 1 month with no problems.
Very nice product and easy to install. I will definitely will order again in the future. so far so good!!!

2015-12-02

"Very happy with my purchase. Fit perfectly and Looks graet on my 2010 Corolla. No problems. Order was fast and delivered to my house in a couple of days. "

Share Audiocityusa's store rating

Audiocityusa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Audiocityusa is not a merchant member
Audiocityusa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!