"Placed an order with these people because they were the only ones that had what I needed "in stock". Order placed on 7/18/12, received an email on 7/19/12 that it would ship in one week, then was told on 7/20/12 item was not in stock and offered a 5% discount, 7/27/12 product still not shipped, 7/31/12 was told "We apologize for the delays with your order. You order is currently pending with some unforeseen delays at the warehouse. We can discount your order some for the delays or cancel if needed. There is not a firm ETA to resolve this but we are hoping that it will be soon. Please let us know how you wish to proceed." Package was delivered 8/2/12. These people need to get their sh*t together! "

"They show product as available when they really don't have it in stock.
Stay Away!

"Ordered An Item from this site, after paying for 2 day shipping, a week later I emailed the company asking were is my item, they emailed me back saying there was a 7-10 day hold due to internal audits, emailed them the next day asking for them to cancel my order, haven't heard back from them since. I feel like they just took my money, and will seek further action."

"I placed an order and immediately canceled it because when I placed the order it showed the "sub total" and the "total" as the same price.
I placed the order figuring that shipping was included, and after committing to the order, I was hit with a $10.66 shipping/ tax fee for an Ipod nano pelican case.

Their website doesnt show you the shipping prices until after you commit to the order, that is a deal breaker for me.

"I bought a Half mile Hailer portable PA system from Audio Discounter and am very happy with their service and price. I also like the unit I bought with the wireless mic.I had a static problem with the wireless mic when I first tried it. I called Amplivox help line and was advised how to fix it.Easy fix. So I am happy with The Pa System and Audio Discounters "

"Customer service was ridiculous. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. THEY SELL STUFF THAT ISNT IN STOCK AND TRY TO OFFER "UPGRADES" WHICH ARE WAYYYY CHEAPER THROUGH DIFFERENT COMPANIES. DO NOT BUY FROM AUDIO DISCOUNTERS."

"I placed an order for some CD/DVD cases on August 3rd. When they had not arrived August 29th I sent an email to them inquiring about it. I am military and have an APO address so some things do take a bit longer to get here. They replied back to me on a weekend saying they were looking into it. When I didn't receive anything back I emailed again on that Monday, then I received a reply stating they switched shipping companies and can no longer ship to APO addresses. They said if I had a stateside address they would discount the items if I still wanted them. I replied saying that would work and I would have them mailed to my parents and they would then mail it to me. When I inquired about the discount they only offered a 5% discount. A slap in the face after waiting for a month for these and the only reason I found out they didn't ship is that I contacted them. So I have asked for a refund and it's been 2 days and I still haven't received it. I will never shop there again, pay the extra few dollars and buy from a reputable company."

"They have now given me a refund. It is appreciated. It was a bit difficult, but they ultimately did the right thing. "

"I ordered a CD case from them about a week ago. I didn't hear anything back after a couple of days and sent them an email. They said the item was in stock as should ship any time. I would get a shipping confirmation email with tracking info. A few more days went by and I still hadn't received an email. Yesterday the package arrived in good shape.

I got what I wanted for a good price and it took about a week to arrive from California to Maryland, so I can't complain too much. It seems their computer\communication system has issues.

"Excellent and timely service."

"Ordered from this seller using Priority Shipping indicating I had an immediate need for the product. After two weeks it not only has not arrived, but seller communication has been poor. The item did NOT show out of stock when I ordered.

The seller has received several requests from me indicating I no longer need the items and want a credit to my Paypal account. I have been offered a 5% discount which does me no good since I NO LONGER WANT THE ITEMS.

This is clearly seller error and I should have been immediately refunded on my first request. Instead, I have an email stream apologizing for not receiving my order and that they will continue to check.

Would never use this seller again.

"Product BlueAnt M1 Bluetooth 2.1 Speakers ordered on 5/7. In stock per website. 5/11, credit card charged, email but no tracking number. 5/14 email inquiry for tracking info. 5/14 message sent to warehouse for info, we'll get back to you. 5/15 no reply from vendor, I asked that order be canceled. 5/19 vendor email says still waiting for word from warehouse. I demanded cancellation of order. Vendor states if product has shipped, cannot cancel. 5/19 Order NOT shipped, not in stock, order canceled, money to be refunded in 3 business days. Am I happy, you tell me! Charges are usually paid after or during shipping.

Moral....Make sure you know your vendor.

"Already ordered another item from there other stores, very happy with this company, fast delivery and best prices on the net will be back for more"

"Worked with me to get an order in a crunch. Good response to inquiries. Product shipped quickly even with the holiday, so pretty happy about that. Overall was very satisfied."

"Horrible AVOID THIS SELLER, kept me out of the loop for about one month.. kept saying they would email me about updates.. never did i had to email about every other day for information.. after they already took the money out they told me the item was now NOT STOCKED.... AVOID THIS SELLER"

Audio Discounter (Great Deals Inc.) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Audio Discounter (Great Deals Inc.) is not a merchant member
Audio Discounter (Great Deals Inc.) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!