Audio Cubes Reviews - audiocubes.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.17/10 113 reviews

Audio Cubes is not a merchant member
Audio Cubes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered two pairs of Zumreed Dreams Hybrid Speaker Headphones from AudioCubes, and I am happy with my purchase. I admit I was slightly disappointed by the fact that despite my order being shipped out late, I had to be the one to email customer service to get the full story. Next time, I hope they email me first to let me know what's going on! Otherwise, they were quick with responding, polite, and I am happy with my purchase. Thanks!"

"This is a review based on my purchase of the new Audio Technica ATH-A900x from Audio Cubes.

They have excellent customer service and responded quickly to my e-mails. Shipping, even from Japan to Southern California, USA, was an easy and fast affair. I found out about them through the Head-fi.org site, and couldn't have been happier with my purchase. I will definitely be shopping there again.

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered a AT-HPP5N but instead I got the case that comes free with the ATH-ANC7,(Does not have netting and logo says AT noise cancelling) (Refer Image - http://www.audio-technica.com/cgi-bin/dump_file.pl?file=http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/resource_library/product_images/1996902b619f64ba/orig/ath_anc7_access.jpg ) I feel cheated that I paid $60 USD but did not get what I ordered and something that was probably from a refurbished headphone

Received the below clarification from AudioCubes

That is the HPP5N, which is the unit that comes with ANC7. As there is no AT-HPP5N unit from Audio-Technica but an item that we have sourced for customers who needed a case just like AT-HPP5. However, the HPP5 is discontinued and the only case available and similar to HPP5 is the case for ANC7. The case for ANC7 is not free and is not a spare unit but has to be ordered as spare part from Audio-Technica. You did pay for what you received. We have also updated our website to indicate this so there is no confusion. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

"Bloody hell, the shipping was fast for my item, 4 days to dubai, that's a world record for such a cheap shipping fee, my only problem was how long it took to ship, but a week and is fine by me.

Fantastic service, most likely will be my future headphone destination.

"Have been a AudioCubes' customer for a while now since they started a long time ago. When the recession hit during the period I bought a pair of Mix-Style headphones and it took 7 days for the item to ship. Wasn't in a hurry so that wasn't a big problem. Recently just got a new order in for the new Mix-Style headphones and received it in 5 days. I think like many companies they had some trouble, but I know I will get the products I ordered, so I usually plan ahead - since their products are so unique anyway. Seeing so many negative reviews I figured I should say something that their service is just fine! Good people running the business, stuff coming from overseas in Japan so it will take some time - have checked out their NYC store and that place is dope too!"

"I ordered a Digital Harinezumi 2++ camera in July. I received it, broken, in September. It was sent in a box much too large for it with no paper or packing foam to keep it from moving around inside.

I sent it back and was told I would receive a replacement.

It has been almost six months since my initial order and, despite numerous calls and emails to AC, I have yet to receive a new camera or get my money back.

Under no circumstances should anyone deal with this company. I only wish I'd found the other reviews here before placing an order with them. The single worst shopping experience I have ever had.

modified review This review was modified by garblor on January 11 2011 08:45:21 AM

"I ordered replacement pads for my headphones on the November 18 and was notified that the order was "processing". On November 21, having not heard from Audio Cubes I then asked if the item had been shipped. On November 23rd they said it would be shipped the following week as they are waiting for the order to come in.On December 2nd I again asked what was happening and requested they cancel the order.Audio Cubes then told me that this item ships with a lead time of 2 weeks and that my order was canceled and was refunded as requested. On Dec 3rd I asked for the refund details and as at today's date Dec 12 they have not responded. I have now opened a dispute with Paypal against them. Their communication is very poor. Why wasn't I told there was a lead time before ordering the goods? I wouldn't recommend Audio Cubes at all. Audio Cubes your customer service leaves a lot to be desired."

modified review This review was modified by Blackjackal on December 08 2010 04:23:52 AM

"---Their customer service and shipping times are so horrible-

Ordered on the 21/10, payment cleared on the 23/10, and then the item kept on processing till 09/11. That's 17 days til the item was even packaged and shipped out.

Their email responder doesn't even have any ability to confirm things, the first response i got was "I am forwarding your email to our operation manager to have him take a look and expedite the order processing ASAP." Seriously, if you don't have the ability to help the customer don't do the job. Clearly this is an Audio Cubes management problem.

Secondly I never receive ANY email from the so called operation manager. I'm an disappointed, frustrated and annoyed at the long processing time and lack of customer support.

---If possible do not shop at audio cubes unless you can bare to wait the looooooooong processing time---

Rating 4/102/5

"I gave the order in October 1st and shipping date was October 23rd. I had waited for 22 days after giving the order. This is unacceptable but they send the items anyway."

"Buyer beware - extremely slow processing times as noted in previous reviews - Ordered a set of Audio Technica Headphones 17th-Oct - shipped 2nd Nov
This Item was marked as in Stock

"To make a somewhat long story short, they take their sweet time to "process" your purchase. Heck, I'm not quite sure what's needed to "process" other than put an item in a box, and mark it for delivery which should take 10 minutes, but it takes WEEKS!

For those who are interested, here's the story:
I ordered a camera from Audio Cubes that was supposedly in stock, and around the same time, ordered an antique camera from China from the city of Ulanqab. Seriously, I still don't even know where Ulanqab is, except it's overseas in China where as Audio Cubes is in New York.

Yes, I do live in California which is quite a distance from both cities but still... it took the Chinese 2 weeks for my delivery and I have yet to receive anything from Audio Cubes. I have contacted them 3 times in which I got two replies with vague answers and I haven't gotten a reply from a request of the tracking number which I sent 4 days ago. (I'm not a crazy customer. 3 emails - 1 per week, over 3 weeks is pretty decent, I think.)

Either way, if you must, make sure to get an "account" before buying anything. That may have been my mistake for not doing so, but seriously... dishing out 150.00 for an "in-stock" camera I've been waiting a month for is pretty bad, with or without an account.

I won't deny it. It's true. They have neat stuff and the price for my item was retail (not discount what so ever) but you'll get it sooner if you get it from the city of Ulanqab in China.

Buyer beware, or at least plan ahead. At least a month ahead that is...

modified review This review was modified by pokrocket on June 07 2010 01:03:19 PM

"I can't help but feel like I've been robbed. I placed an order for a JVC Victor SU-DH1 on 4/19. They didn't start processing it until 4/22. I emailed them 4/27 to see what was up, and they said it was a special order so it'd take 7-10 days. Okay. It is now 5/5, and my order is STILL processing and hasn't shipped. Emailed them again yesterday and, after looking at other ResellerRatings reviews, got what seems like a canned response. "I will have our operation manager take a look and let you know regarding the order status."
Seemed like a good shop after reading reviews on head-fi.org. However, what might've been a reliable seller in the past has gone to absolute shit. BUYER BEWARE.

"The order took 5 days for preparation...
The mouse bought is of a bad quality. the clicks are difficult and the roll is not good for click

It is too expensive for this kind of quality...

not worth

"NEVER DOING BUSINESS WITH AUDIOCUBES AGAIN!!! This has been my worst shopping experience ever. I put in an order on the 14th of February, it is now March 2 and they still have not shipped my order.

They charged my credit card from the very beginning, but my order status didn't change from pending to payment verified until I sent them an email a week later. Another week after that, I sent them another email because my order was and is still stuck at processing. They replied back with an email saying,
"Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience.
I am forwarding your email to
our operation manager to have him take a
look and expedite the order processing
immediately and let you know regarding your
order status."
And now, three business days later, and they still have not shipped my order.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

"I ordered a pair of speakers on December 18th, 2009. I was informed that they weren't available on the 23rd. I asked for a different pair. Was told weeks later that it was also not available. I asked for a refund several times. To this day, no response AND I've been charged on my credit card already. I hope I get my money back. I'm never shopping at Audiocubes ever again."