"Over the years have dealt with them repeatedly purchases large and small. They are one of the best places on the web to purchase electronics. Reasonable selection, nowhere can carry every line, not always the cheapest but I can order from them without any concern of having a bad online experience. Yes I have had occasion to return an item it was painless they actually seemed to care about customer satisfaction, an increasingly rare attitude today.
In addition AA ships very fast.

derps's Avatar
NC

"I wish all online audio shops were this easy to deal with. I am a cheapskate, and always look for audio bargains.

I ordered two little amps from them, and they were advertised as "demos." I could not find so much as a fingerprint on them. I continue to shop there, and though the prices have risen a bit, they continue to impress!

"I ordered a pair of speakers stands from Audio Advisor. My dealings with them have been smooth and nothing short of awesome. I ordered the stands on a Tuesday and they arrived on my doorstep on Thursday of the same week. Talk about fast! I just wish I had a larger home theater budget to spend with this company. I would not hesitate buying from Audio Advisor in the future."

"They had the best price on an item. It was so far below it had to be a price mistake maybe. I noticed not to long after I ordered the price went up. Still in all it was shipped quickly and was brand new with no damage.

I have purchased items from them in the past but this was such a great transaction I just had to post.

modified review This review was modified by cr250r1 on May 04 2010 07:03:30 AM

"I ordered 2 speakers on Tuesday. I received a shipping notice with tracking numbers on the same day. I received the speakers on Thursday. Excellent, smooth transaction."

"Difficult - Seller would not allow billing address and shipping address to be different.

My Father was going to buy a turntable for my birthday, but the order was placed on permanent hold. When asked about this, the seller stated that the credit card company must have the shipping address on file. When speaking with the credit company, they stated that this is not necessary and is very uncommon. However, when telling the seller this information they would not budge.

Order was cancelled and business was brought elsewhere.
It's interesting to note that seller stated that 50% of their sales are put on "permanent hold."
And apparently everyone takes their lunch breaks at the same time making it difficult to contact them when needed. Not good business in my opinion.

"Charged me a 10% restocking fee on a damaged speaker (internal circuit board loose inside speaker) after I had called to alert my return and that it would be past the 30 days due to traveling (was 35 days) if I couldn't fix it."

"This is an excellent place to order speakers from. Both times I have ordered pairs of speakers using ground shipping, and they have arrived in 2 days!

My order was placed on the night of the 4th and they arrived on my doorstep the 6th. Most places wouldn't have even shipped it by then, so this is impressive.

The prices are great, the service is quick, definitely a top notch store.

PA

"I ordered a Grado adapter cable that none of my local stores carried. I was sent an order confirmation right after placing my order on Sunday, and received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number on Monday. My order was at my door on Thursday.

It was packaged well. The cable was sealed in a heavy plastic Grado pouch, and that was placed in a cardboard box with my packing slip and a great store catalog. I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

"I have ordered from AudioAdvisor.com on 2 dates now without any issue. My first order was through them directly consisting of a 7.0 speaker setup, and all boxes arrived on time without issue. My second order was placed through Amazon.com since it saved on shipping vs. direct checkout. When the speakers arrived one of them had a damaged grill, but the speaker itself was unharmed. I sent a single e-mail to customer service and was told they would ship me a new one. Today it showed up at my door without any pestering. Never had a more painless experience getting a replacement part than that! I would definitely order again."

"I ordered a speaker from these people on May 17, 2008. On May 18, 2008 I received an e-mail asking me to confirm what I had ordered was really what I wanted. Duh! I was told it would ship that day May 18, 2008. After I had received nothing from Audio Advisor, Inc for 10 days I called them on May 28, 2008. I was told that my salesperson was to busy to talk to me, but that the item had not yet been shipped. On May 28, 2008 I cancelled the order. On May 30th I received an e-mail saying my order had been cancelled due to BAD CREDIT!! That ia a pure lie!
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE IDIOTS.
THEY WILL TRY TO RUIN YOUR GOOD CREDIT.

Incidently I made the purchase for $50 cheaper elsewhere.

"Unbelievable customer service!

Placed an order for some items that turned out to be back ordered. They not only met my expectations in offering me a substitute, but far exceeded it. Not only that, the new items were shipped out within an hour of them fixing my order. Also, the demo item I ordered was in the same condition as a brand new version of the same item.

Would definitely purchase from them again in the future, and a big thank you to Corey Kapteyn for taking care of my order.

"Recently made my first purchase from Audio Advisor. Called on a Sunday and spoke with a salesman, he was very helpfull and polite.

Item shipped Monday, and arrived Tuesday morning, double boxed as promised. Would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

"Audio advisor -Worst company I have ever dealt with. I ordered ipod cables and 6 weeks later I still haven’t received them. Order confirmation email said in stock and will be delivered within 1-2 business days. I called them at least 5 times now. I called again today and was told that was shipped, by I haven’t received confirmation email. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. After my complaint that I’m waiting for cables in stock 6 weeks now, they lied to me that it has been only 3 weeks (for cables in stock?). At the moment I was looking at confirmation email received from them on Dec 3rd. After they hung up without good buy I called back to talk to customer service manager. I was very shocked to find out that she was the one to hung up. One my question who can I complaint to in regards to poor customer service, she said write letter to audio advisor. My comment was and you are going to receive letter and throw to garbage, she just laughed. I'm very happy that I ordered just cables for $50. I will never order again anything from Audio advisor."

"I bought the Marantz CD5001 cd player from them and it arrived to my home in good condition. The salesperson had more knowledge on the items they sell than other authorized online stores salespeople. I had a very good experiance from shopping with them and likely I might buy more items from the in the future."

Audio Advisor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Audio Advisor is not a merchant member
Audio Advisor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!