Stores > AudioSavings

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-11-22

Dont buy from this company

"I purchased a karaoke machine from Amazon that was sold to me by these people. The machine arrived and didn't work when I plugged it in. It cost $ 215.00 dollars. I went thru Amazon to return the item and was told I had to deal directly with Audio Savings. I emailed them about the problem and never heard a thing. I called them for a week until someone finally picked up the phone there. They said they would email me a return postage info to send the broken item back to them. When I received the email it was postage due from me to return the broken item to them. I was told at the shipping company it would cost over $ 100.00 to ship it back! I spent another week trying to contact them and again after hours on hold someone picked up the phone. They finally sent me a prepaid return receipt. I took it to the shipping store and paid $ 40.00 in packaging to send this broken item back to Audio Savings. Audio Savings never called me or emailed me that they had received the item back. Finally I called them again (3 days worth of calling and waiting for someone to answer the phone), Audio Savings told me the item was damaged when they received it back from me. Yea! that is why I returned it to you genius. They then said because I didn't send them photos of it not working they could not refund my money or give me a new machine but could give me a few dollars off my next order with them. ARE YOU KIDDING! I would never order anything from these cheats again. My credit card company has since refunded my money telling me that this company has a horrible reputation for pulling this scam over and over on people.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THEIVES

2016-10-24

Audio savings inc.

"I really want to share my experience with audio savings, inc. I'm a dj, actually I lived in Utica NY, I saw they products on ebay and for the affordable price I decided to bought my first set of speakers with them cause my initial plan was upgrade all my dj equipment, I bought this 2 RPG 15 1000 watts on oct 15, 2016. when the speakers arrived, I noticed that one of them was broke in the botton, inmediatly, I contact audio savings customer service and from that moment, I started my nightmare with them. first at all they took 9 days to prepare the shipping label and finally send them back the speakers after that, running out of time with a incomplete equipment for my next party on october 29 2016, I let them know about my situation and what I received back.....this message on my ebay account: the Item for replacement is currently not in stock, I'm expecting a ship within 2-3 weeks, also they offer me a exchange to get another product or a full refund for the broken speaker and what about the other one, usually a dj used the speaker in pair not alone, and what about sending back the other one? I can send it at my own expenses plus a charge to send it back. I verify they inventory on ebay and they have 5 diferents options available with my same speaker model to resolve my situation at once but no folks, they say that is an inventory error, Really 5 diferent times ? so finally what do I have.....empty hands, loossing more money cause I cancelling my next job on october 29 and very upset and frustrated for all the inconvenience that I have experienced. they know everything about my situation with details and they avoid my messages and they do absolutely nothing about it. The people have to know........."

2016-06-07

Do not reccomend this,place

"I bought a boss subwoofer total was $167 the thing sucked so i wanted a refund they are,only return,133 for a 10% refund and stocking fee and also i had to,pay $45 at ups for a shipping fee and they do not refund that. The subwoofer you couldnt,hear sh** out of it i highly recommend to not buy from hear they are a scam"

This review was modified by Celeste-dlove on June 07 2016 12:40:41 PM

2015-11-06

"This company has VERY aggressive sales policy and an AWFUL customer support. . They will gladly sell you anything and free ship it to you, but wait until you find out that something is wrong with the item that you bought. If you would like to return a defective or just bad quality product, regardless that the circumstances are in your favor, they WILL charge you 10% restocking fee AND in addition CHARGE for shipping that you DID NOT pay when they shipped the product to you initially. Not to mention that you ship back the DEFECTIVE item AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE. Or for replacement of defective items you would wait forever (like some other reviewers have described).
For the reasons above, the reviews of AudioSavings are SO polarized... If you happened to get the chance to receive a good quality product, it is shipped free and you are happy, but God forbid to get a bad Apple and to have to deal with their customer support. They will make you cry...
Oh, and they are in a hurry to cancel the Ebay Transaction, so that you CAN NOT leave them a bad feedback. Beware of the latter. DO NOT AGREE to the offer to cancel Ebay transaction, until you've got ALL you money back.

2015-04-06

"Purchased a touch screen car stereo (Rockville) brand.Stereo arrived quickly was installed immediately.

Next day radio starts loosing time not completely reseting but slowly losing up to an hour a day. Contacted Audio Savings (seller on amazon) was told to return unit for replacent. I was told I replacement would ship 24hrs after the received the bad unit back. 2 WEEKS later!!!

I receive an automated email that new unit will ship in 24 hours. This was a Thursday by the following Tuesday still no replacement. I call audio savings and am told it shipped on the 12th a week before the automated email. I finally got a decent customer service rep and she gets me an "upgraded" bigger better unit in the mail that day!

I receive the new unit and immediately install the new unit is too big for my opening but I make do. The next morning the time is 2 minutes behind, by lunch 4 minutes by the end of the day 6 minutes. I immediately call and get the same rep she tells me a tech has found a "fix" for the issue. I am put on hold and another rep answers and offers to get me another unit to which I decline then I'm offered a refund if I send back the unit and wait for them to refund after they receive it back.

I don't trust anyone of them to refund my money or take care of this issue so I'm stuck with a car stereo that never has the right time.

DO NOT TRUST AUDIO SAVINGS!!!GOOGLE THEIR NAME I'M NOT THE FIRST TO BE BURNED!

2015-02-14

"Their customer service sucks when it comes into returning equipments. Sure they are pretty quick in shipping out when you first purchase their products, but when it comes to returning. To me this sounds more of an empty promises which is SCAM!! I have been trying to see wheres my product, which I bought pair of rockville speakers in 2014 and in January 2015 one of them blew, they sure did made the deal sound good and easy but sending me an email pre-paid package label. So I send it and than three weeks later all I was getting from them was, your product will be shipped within 24 hours. Your shipping is in process. These words and phrases sure does as empty voices. I bought this through Amazon website. I send them an email to what is going on, and my last stop is to report it to police department as this company is a SCAM. That is where they have put me to go through. I Dont like them, I Dont want to any business with scam company, and for sure I will file a report about this company. "

2015-01-09

"I ordered a VocoPro karaoke unit through Audiosavings' eBay store on Dec 18th. The unit shipped the same day and arrived on the 23rd. Unfortunately, the karaoke unit powered up but none of the speakers worked (I see this as a problem from VocoPro, the manufacturer of the unit). I called Audiosavings and spoke with one of their customer service representatives. Within minutes, he emailed me a prepaid return label and I sent the unit back. It arrived on the 29th of December, and on the 30th they sent out a new one to me. It arrived a few days later without any problems.
I have to commend Audiosavings for their efficient customer service and unbureaucratic return and exchange process.

2015-01-06

"I ordered 2 pair of DT770 250 ohm headphones. Audio Savings had the best deal out there. I saved $60 by buying from them.

The phones arrived promptly via FEDEX.

The had great customer service. I had to contact them several times by phone. They were courteous and informative.

2014-11-05

"I ordered a Rockville Speaker and had a problem with Bluetooth. They paid to have it returned and fixed it. I didn't think the 2nd sounded as good as the first and once again they paid to have it returned and sent me a new one. I can't imagine that they made anything after paying 5 Fed Ex charges for something that wasn't their fault. Great customer service! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and I have on DJ Facebook sites.

2014-11-01

"They suck ! I wrote them this about a Yamaha PSR S950 workstation keyboard i bought of them last January 13,2014 with a full year warranty on ebay !
Dear audiosavings,

Yes I bought this keyboard of you’s last January ! Right after I bought the keyboard ! I played it about 5 times about 5 minutes each time and no problems ! Then I was hit by a car ! And had not touched the keyboard till this past week ! Cause it took me awhile to heal up ! Well the keyboard was put back in its box so it would not get dusty or anything ! And it has sat in my music room which the room temperature is perfect and no damage or that can happen to any of my instruments ! Well finally I have brought this keyboard back out and have started playing music again ! I was told that this keyboard was new and was returned cause it was a christmas gift ! That the people had bought the wrong one ! Well now when I turn the keyboard on and play for a bit , it shuts itself off ! And I know it has a automatic shut off on it ! Well I have turned that off .Whats my warranty Yamaha PSR S950 Please let me know Item number 301045497033 Thankyou
And they replied to me in a email with this !
Dear dawn9396,

Hello,
Please call Yamaha directly at 714-522-9000. They will replace the unit for you.
If I can be of any further assistance please let me know!
Thanks!
David N.
Customer Service Specialist
AudioSavings Inc
Well i called Yamaha and they have no Knowledge of Audio Savings getting a hold of them ! And now have emailed them after about 10 times now they stopped replying to me and wont even answer me back ! Now i have the keyboard at some guys house who is suppose to be a authorized repairman for them ! And i seen his work room ! My keyboard is mint and now wonder when i get it back if it will be scratched up !And i warned the guy he better not scratch it in case i decide to sell it down the road, it will lose some of it's value if scratched or that ! And he goes i will do my best and try not to scratch it! Man they told me Yamaha would replace it and they lied !

2014-10-21

"Buyer beware, customer service has been absolutely horrible to deal with. I bought two different receivers (Rockville RPA6000 and Technical Pro RX504) both listed as new, both were defective. Both were returned to Audiosavings for a credit card refund. I was told my refund was complete and given an authorization number. Now Audiosavings cannot locate the returned power cord and they will not refund my purchase. I’ve been told, they are still trying to locate the returned power cord. After many phone calls and emails (emails to customer service were never responded to) I still have not been refunded. Absolutely ridiculous that the returned power cord which they lost is holding up my refund. What an absolute joke. It has been over two months and still no refund. I would very strongly advise that you buy from a reputable company, NOT Audiosavings."

2014-09-28

"This company is A+
They are not sitting around waiting for your phone calls, they deal with hundreds of customers a day, give them a break.
They offer the best price you can get or will match it, and if you think shipping doesn't make mistakes, think again. (IT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT). If you think there rough! try US customs, they ripe open the box throw out the packing then toss it back in the box to be shipped out of country (NICE)
I have dealt with them about 12 times and have spent thousands of dollars with them and have saved 35% or more and yes I had a Peavey DOA amp shipped to me, box was never opened so it was the factory screw up. Now they open every box and make sure it is working at no extra charge. Other companies would tell you to contact the factory (Good luck on that one).
Have a little more patience when you call them it will make for a nicer day and remember how you treat them is how they will treat you. You are not dealing with the owner but a person who has limits at what he can do for you.
I live in Belize and have not been asked to say this but dealing over the internet has showed me there are allot of dicks out there but just as many nice people to deal with. Audio savings is one of them.

2014-06-01

"Purchased an item from audiosavings via ebay.

item was clearly listed as NEW. was an "open box sale", but it was stated that this was only because the cardboard box had a few scratches on it. the item was assured to be in NEW condition.

as soon as it arrived (with a hidden deliver fee) i opened it, saw the box was worn, scratched. inside, i saw the device and everything inside had obviously been opened, taken out, used, abused...

in fact, the device showed signs, had scratches and marks to appear that it has been taken apart and put back together.

the item does not even work. at all. no power light. it just makes crackling noises and messed up the rest of my equipment when i plugged it in!

worst is, after the hidden delivery fee, this broken item cost more than a brand new, off the shelf, sealed box exact same item off the shelf....

i recommend no one do business with audio savings inc. these guys belong in jail.

2014-05-01

"I purchased a pair of Rockville ASM5's around Xmas. EXCELLENT little speaker. Liked it so much I bought two more pair. A few weeks ago a friend walked up to the speaker to change the volume and a static charge KILLED the right channel speaker. Light still comes on the right speaker, left speaker works just fine. The next day I connected the other pair and guess what - static killed the right speaker AGAIN. The speakers that blew came in the same Rockville branded box. I haven't had any kind of trouble with the first set . . . kind of coincidental that the two that died came from the same run of speakers don't you think?

I've tried to get ahold of the dealer - AudioSavings - and haven't heard a word. I don't even want warranty work done (I live in Canada), just instructions on how to change the fuse.

SO . . . I will NEVER buy or recommend any Rockville products OR anything from AudioSavings. I discovered that not getting a response from AudioSavings is pretty much par for the course. You'd think that in this day and age of instant information people in business would care a little bit more about their conduct - especially in this new on-line world we live in.

Oh ya - THERE IS NO WARRANTY COVERAGE IN CANADA. Buyer beware - read ALL the fine print.

Too bad - couldn't give them a -10

UPDATE 5JUNE2014

Gee - go figure. I did receive a reply from someone at Rockville - a contract worker, not a customer service rep - as they ignored my post(s).
- They will replace the speakers (actually have a warranty in Canada - at least in my case as I've used the power of the internet to have them contact me.) if I send them back for replacement.
- As I had told them it isn't cost effective for me to send the units back and they still gave me an RMA with a ten day expiry.
- All I need is a schematic or even a picture of the board with the fuse visible and I can change the fuse (if that's the problem) myself as I do know how to solder.
- NO REPLY BACK when I explained AGAIN that sending the units back wasn't going to happen. Obviously they think that they have solved the problem by contacting me.

NOT.

I'm out almost $300 CDN and one way or another I WILL get satisfaction.
BTW - I've never seen a rating of less than 1 before but AudioSavings does.

2014-03-04

"They took 6 weeks to investigate lost delivery - did not respond to 3 email requests for stautus update. Customer service promised call backs on two separate occasions and then did not respond. Customer Service would provide their name for follow up, but when I called back to talk to that person, somehow they were always busy and we had to go through the whole issue again. When I finally voiced my displeasure with their lack of service and poor response time they immediately (within 15 minutes) sent email that the claim for lost delivery was denied - AND then sent email asking WHY I would give them negative feedback!"

Share AudioSavings's store rating

AudioSavings is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AudioSavings is not a merchant member
AudioSavings does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!