Stores > AudioSavings

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review AudioSavings by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Worst Customer Service ever!

"I ordered 2 sets of Polk speakers for my motorcycle on July 1st. Payment came out of my account on the same day. On July 3rd I had an email confirmation that my order was shipped via UPS and was given a tracking number. I was promised delivery by July 10th.
July 10th came and went, but no speakers. So I attempted to contact this Company.
I was initially told, again, that the speakers had shipped on July 3rd, so I would now have to contact UPS to find out where my shipment was.
I contacted UPS and learned that a shipping label had in fact been created, but they never received the package from Audio Savings to ship. From July 3rd until the day that I wrote this review, UPS never received the item for shipment.
I have since attempted to contact Audio Savings to cancel my order, so that I could go with a more reliable company, but now they refuse to return my emails, or answer my requests for a refund.
I have had to resort to contacting ebay and Paypal to assist me in getting satisfaction from this company.
If you are in the market for electronics, do yourself a favor and find another vendor.
Audio Savings in my opinion has the worst Customer Service I have experienced in a long time.

2017-07-05

Great gear all the time never let me down thanks

"I bought a dj set up and I love it never let me down Rockville all the way. I don't care what they say about the product I stand 100% with Rockville thanks for your budiness."

2017-06-19

WORST COMPANY EVER AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! YOU WILL GET SCREWED!!!!

"I made the fatal mistake of ordered a Rockville RAM12 12" Bluetooth speaker without checking to see who actually made it. So lets back up a couple years ago, ordered 2 Peavey SP118 subs $900 and a Peavey $700 amp. The subs came poorly boxed, were used, one foot was crushed into case and sub was blown. Took forever to reach anyone. Finally received replacements in a month or so. Now the amp took well over a month to try and get an RMA and they responded you waited to long, no returns!

Finally got ironed out. Had to pay to send amp back. Month later, thousands of phone calls, was told "We never received it." Send signed receipt to them and received a "Yeah that's our receiving but we don't know where it is." Months go by no nothing. Had to get Visa involved, money back in my account in hours.

Now with the last order on 6/2/2017.
SPEAKER WAS USED! IN SEALED CARTON!
MISSING MICROPHONES!
MISSING WIRELESS REMOTE!
MISSING BATTERIES FOR MICROPHONES!
BLUETOOTH WAS UNABLE TO PLAY ANYTHING FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES WITHOUT BREAKING UP BAD!
USB PORT DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ANYTHING, AND TRIED MULTIPLE SOURCES!
SD PORT DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ANYTHING, YUP, TRIED MULTIPLE CARDS!

Called and spoke to someone who said they were the customer service manager (wouldn't give name) and I quote his response... "NOT OUR PROBLEM!!"

This is why they have 600 NEGATIVE Ebay reviews for the year!!!
D- rating with BBB.
2.5 MILLION in sales from last year!
Just do a google search for audiosavings on Google and see the thousands of others who got screwed.

This is why you MUST research items you plan to purchase, if the price is too good to believe. I have no clue how they are even still in business. I plan to followup to the letter of the law. This has to stop and I have the resources to do so! I have a couple Youtube videos showing the unbelievable rotten quality of this product you may want to search for.

So go ahead and make an order and see what happens.... Just don't say you weren't warned.

2017-06-14

Run around

"Audiosavings is not a respectable business. They sale sub par products from cheap Chinese manufacturers that will fail. The problems start once you attempt a return. I took a chance and purchased one of their headunits and it died three weeks later. They did send me a return shipping label and promised me a refund once the item was received. Well two weeks later after the tracking showing received and signed for, they still say they item is not received. Emails are only responded to days after sendinng and they are very short. I have reported them to the BBB and to the attorney general. Maybe one of them will get more than a two sentence response from this shady place.

2017-04-21

They are terrible!

"FedEx never delivered the package that they claimed to have sent keep ignoring my calls and will not work with me they told me I'm out of luck. Really disgusting company"

2017-03-28

Rockville audio and audio savings ignore emails and wont answer calls

"I would give zero stars if possible.
Bought wireless mic system in February.
Arrived with mic not working.
Over a month later no response to numerous emails and calls.
Avoid and do not buy anything from these crooks

2017-03-25

No Problem

"I have no problem with Audiosavings. Fast shipping "

2017-03-22

Missing item they refuse to send

"I ordered a Rockville rxd-m5 amp and a rkw0cu wiring kit. They sent me the amp and not the wiring kit, and when I contacted them I was told I was lying from multiple different reps during different calls and emails. They say they see the shipping label had 30lbs on it and that means it was 30 lbs when I received it, so I must have gotten it, and fail to see that a shipping label printed out has whatever weight the seller puts on it and doesn't mean it isn't missing half of the items. They're telling me I'm a liar, treating me like a thief, and I was forced to escalate this to a claim with paypal today. Dont ever order from this company, they obviously have issues with inventory management, their shipping dept, and probably thieves as well. "

2017-03-13

AudioSavings.com is committed to customer satisfaction

"We placed an order over the phone with Billy. He was professional and very personable. We ordered a Rockville 2 Chan Pro Karaoke Amplifier Mixer and 2 Rockville Pro Speaker Cables. The order arrived in record time and excellent condition. Unfortunately the speaker cables were not a match.

We called to advise about the cable and Andy, the manager answered the phone. After looking into the matter he advised we would be receiving a refund to our account for the cables.

We were very pleaseD with how situation was handled and the speed in which it was handled. We will most certainly use Audio Savings again and recommend them to others should the opportunity arise. Kenneth and TinaMarie Henry, Duarte, California.

2016-11-22

Dont buy from this company

"I purchased a karaoke machine from Amazon that was sold to me by these people. The machine arrived and didn't work when I plugged it in. It cost $ 215.00 dollars. I went thru Amazon to return the item and was told I had to deal directly with Audio Savings. I emailed them about the problem and never heard a thing. I called them for a week until someone finally picked up the phone there. They said they would email me a return postage info to send the broken item back to them. When I received the email it was postage due from me to return the broken item to them. I was told at the shipping company it would cost over $ 100.00 to ship it back! I spent another week trying to contact them and again after hours on hold someone picked up the phone. They finally sent me a prepaid return receipt. I took it to the shipping store and paid $ 40.00 in packaging to send this broken item back to Audio Savings. Audio Savings never called me or emailed me that they had received the item back. Finally I called them again (3 days worth of calling and waiting for someone to answer the phone), Audio Savings told me the item was damaged when they received it back from me. Yea! that is why I returned it to you genius. They then said because I didn't send them photos of it not working they could not refund my money or give me a new machine but could give me a few dollars off my next order with them. ARE YOU KIDDING! I would never order anything from these cheats again. My credit card company has since refunded my money telling me that this company has a horrible reputation for pulling this scam over and over on people.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THEIVES

2016-10-24

Audio savings inc.

"I really want to share my experience with audio savings, inc. I'm a dj, actually I lived in Utica NY, I saw they products on ebay and for the affordable price I decided to bought my first set of speakers with them cause my initial plan was upgrade all my dj equipment, I bought this 2 RPG 15 1000 watts on oct 15, 2016. when the speakers arrived, I noticed that one of them was broke in the botton, inmediatly, I contact audio savings customer service and from that moment, I started my nightmare with them. first at all they took 9 days to prepare the shipping label and finally send them back the speakers after that, running out of time with a incomplete equipment for my next party on october 29 2016, I let them know about my situation and what I received back.....this message on my ebay account: the Item for replacement is currently not in stock, I'm expecting a ship within 2-3 weeks, also they offer me a exchange to get another product or a full refund for the broken speaker and what about the other one, usually a dj used the speaker in pair not alone, and what about sending back the other one? I can send it at my own expenses plus a charge to send it back. I verify they inventory on ebay and they have 5 diferents options available with my same speaker model to resolve my situation at once but no folks, they say that is an inventory error, Really 5 diferent times ? so finally what do I have.....empty hands, loossing more money cause I cancelling my next job on october 29 and very upset and frustrated for all the inconvenience that I have experienced. they know everything about my situation with details and they avoid my messages and they do absolutely nothing about it. The people have to know........."

2016-06-07

Do not reccomend this,place

"I bought a boss subwoofer total was $167 the thing sucked so i wanted a refund they are,only return,133 for a 10% refund and stocking fee and also i had to,pay $45 at ups for a shipping fee and they do not refund that. The subwoofer you couldnt,hear sh** out of it i highly recommend to not buy from hear they are a scam"

2015-11-06

"This company has VERY aggressive sales policy and an AWFUL customer support. . They will gladly sell you anything and free ship it to you, but wait until you find out that something is wrong with the item that you bought. If you would like to return a defective or just bad quality product, regardless that the circumstances are in your favor, they WILL charge you 10% restocking fee AND in addition CHARGE for shipping that you DID NOT pay when they shipped the product to you initially. Not to mention that you ship back the DEFECTIVE item AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE. Or for replacement of defective items you would wait forever (like some other reviewers have described).
For the reasons above, the reviews of AudioSavings are SO polarized... If you happened to get the chance to receive a good quality product, it is shipped free and you are happy, but God forbid to get a bad Apple and to have to deal with their customer support. They will make you cry...
Oh, and they are in a hurry to cancel the Ebay Transaction, so that you CAN NOT leave them a bad feedback. Beware of the latter. DO NOT AGREE to the offer to cancel Ebay transaction, until you've got ALL you money back.

2015-04-06

"Purchased a touch screen car stereo (Rockville) brand.Stereo arrived quickly was installed immediately.

Next day radio starts loosing time not completely reseting but slowly losing up to an hour a day. Contacted Audio Savings (seller on amazon) was told to return unit for replacent. I was told I replacement would ship 24hrs after the received the bad unit back. 2 WEEKS later!!!

I receive an automated email that new unit will ship in 24 hours. This was a Thursday by the following Tuesday still no replacement. I call audio savings and am told it shipped on the 12th a week before the automated email. I finally got a decent customer service rep and she gets me an "upgraded" bigger better unit in the mail that day!

I receive the new unit and immediately install the new unit is too big for my opening but I make do. The next morning the time is 2 minutes behind, by lunch 4 minutes by the end of the day 6 minutes. I immediately call and get the same rep she tells me a tech has found a "fix" for the issue. I am put on hold and another rep answers and offers to get me another unit to which I decline then I'm offered a refund if I send back the unit and wait for them to refund after they receive it back.

I don't trust anyone of them to refund my money or take care of this issue so I'm stuck with a car stereo that never has the right time.

DO NOT TRUST AUDIO SAVINGS!!!GOOGLE THEIR NAME I'M NOT THE FIRST TO BE BURNED!

2015-02-14

"Their customer service sucks when it comes into returning equipments. Sure they are pretty quick in shipping out when you first purchase their products, but when it comes to returning. To me this sounds more of an empty promises which is SCAM!! I have been trying to see wheres my product, which I bought pair of rockville speakers in 2014 and in January 2015 one of them blew, they sure did made the deal sound good and easy but sending me an email pre-paid package label. So I send it and than three weeks later all I was getting from them was, your product will be shipped within 24 hours. Your shipping is in process. These words and phrases sure does as empty voices. I bought this through Amazon website. I send them an email to what is going on, and my last stop is to report it to police department as this company is a SCAM. That is where they have put me to go through. I Dont like them, I Dont want to any business with scam company, and for sure I will file a report about this company. "

Share AudioSavings's store rating

AudioSavings is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AudioSavings is not a merchant member
AudioSavings does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!