Atomic Mall Reviews - atomicmall.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 6 reviews

Atomic Mall is not a merchant member
Atomic Mall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"i got a very decent price on the leather upholstery kit i've been searching for, and finally found it on atomicmall of all places. love the selection and this seller shipped it the same day i ordered. i'll be back!!"

modified review This review was modified by tampadave on June 05 2013 01:02:35 AM

"atomicmall.com is just plain awesome. "

"Seller packaged items VERY well (they were fragile) and I received my order in record time! Also, I received a REFUND on shipping ... absolutely UNHEARD of on other sites. Will continue to do business at Atomic Mall in the future."

"Very professional seller; received order within two days. Item was well packed. Great communication from Atomic Mall throughout the buying process.

Dave

"Already an outstanding selection of items available from hundreds of sellers at the ATOMIC MALL. I'm well pleased with the site's user friendliness. Very easy to use!

I ordered a product from an ATOMIC MALL seller located on the west coast, and I had the item in my hands here on the east coast in three days.

Well worth the visit!

"I made a special point to leave feedback for this site because they were so professional and helpful with my order. Ordered a fan for my dining room and it came within 3 days,even though the seller said it would take longer. 5 stars for Atomicmall.com!
they will be getting more business from us in the future.