"I am a volume (business user), and I have purchased an Epson 9890 WF printer and have been purchasing all my ink an papers from them for the past three years. Fast shipping, great service, and the lowest prices! Extremely satisfied, I never look elsewhere for any of my printing supply needs! "

modified review This review was modified by davidh202 on August 14 2013 06:22:45 PM

"Nothing but the best to say about them. Got my new R3000 in two days with free shipping as promised. All the rebate coupons were linked on their site.

Even though I forgot to order paper I wanted at the same time, I called that afternoon and it was put under the free ship umbrella.

Always had great customer service.

"Great prices. Seemed too good to be true when I ordered my epson 4900 printer but it arrived quickly in great condition. Now I am ordering inks and paper. Best prices on epson supplies. Emailed for a tracking number and they got right back to me."

"Promised free delivery in the US and then wanted to charge $2400 shipping."

"Earlier in the week, I ordered a box of 17x22" Epson Hot Press. It came with the most absurd shipping packaging I've ever seen (none). They just slapped a UPS label right on the Epson box and handed it to the driver. The box came to me overnight since it was shipped from the Sacramento warehouse, yet in that short amount of time, it was creased, punctured, corners crushed, and the box was rained on.

Now, I consider this partly UPS's fault for bad handling, and partly Atlex for cheaping out on the shipping container. I called Atlex and they were friendly about it, apologized for my inconvenience, and said I'd get a return label in my e-mail so I could return the package. A day later, I called to ask them why I hadn't received my return label, and they said it can take up to 5 business days for them to provide the label! Then add 2-3 business days for shipping, 2 more for them to process the return, 2 more for them to issue a credit to my CC. Unbelievable. 3 weeks total for them to issue a refund on somehthing that was their fault.

Worst customer service ever. When I pointed that out to the person on the phone, he graciously apologized, which was all he was cabable of doing.

"Ordered Epson 2200 ink on 3/29/2010 and received it on 3/30/2010. Price was better than I could find at other places. Have ordered several times in last few years and always good price and good service."

"I had never heard of atlex until yesterday(8/17/2009). I did a little review searching and saw they looked legit. I placed my order for an Epson 3800 at 3:18 central time and requested shipping via the cheapest way (ground). I had a couple questions regarding my order and they responded within a few minutes to both of my questions (via email).
Today (8/18/09)I shot them an email to see if my printer had shipped and they emailed me a confirmation and tracking almost instantly. When I returned home it had already been delivered !!! Oh and by the way did I mention the price, The lowest I found!!!
850.00$ after rebate on an Epson 3800 and another 100.00 worth of free paper !!

modified review This review was modified by lubetkin on August 18 2009 05:50:33 PM

"Nothing less that superior. Ordered on a Monday adn it arrived teh next day. Plus, they are thebest prices I could find anywhere. Period. I will not hesitate to do business again."

"I have placed several orders of 15 to 25 items each order with ATLEX.COM (Atlantic Exchange) and have always been pleased with their performance. Each order has been placed for delivery within a short period and delivered as expected. And most important, all deliveries have been as ordered and at the cheapest prices on the internet. I highly recommend ATLEX.Com. "

"Great prices on Epson Papers and ink cartridges. FedExed a replacement order when the original order arrived damaged. I do all my paper and ink shopping here, the have the lowest prices."

"Ordered monday and recieved the items Wednesday. Items just as advertised, great prices wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."

"Long-time satisfied customer for Epson printer cartridges and paper. Good prices, excellent packaging, fast shipping. "

modified review This review was modified by H0mer on August 19 2005 09:58:11 AM

"Purchase was not completed, as the product could not be shipped via air. This is fine, but the customer service rep was very rude, insisting that I should have known this fact, because it states it right on the product page. I explained to her I had found the product through the search feature on their site and there was no such message. She basically suggested I wasn't being truthful. I asked to speak to the customer service manager who was far more reasonable, however the business was not interested in shipping the product by any other method but air.

In conclusion I found the Customer Service rep unfriendly and argumentative, and the business less than accommodating.

"A couple of times in the past, I ordered inkjet cartridges for my Epson printer: Always, I got perfect service, good prices and very fast shipping. "

Western North Caroli

"Ordered Epson 2200 ink & paper supplies 1/29. Received 2/2, complete, as-promised and at a price I cannot beat anywhere. "

Atlex.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Atlex.com is not a merchant member
Atlex.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!