• Rating 8.18/10 11 reviews

Atlex.com is not a merchant member
    Atlex.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Atlex.com contact information

"Nothing but the best to say about them. Got my new R3000 in two days with free shipping as promised. All the rebate coupons were linked on their site.

Even though I forgot to order paper I wanted at the same time, I called that afternoon and it was put under the free ship umbrella.

Always had great customer service.

"Great prices. Seemed too good to be true when I ordered my epson 4900 printer but it arrived quickly in great condition. Now I am ordering inks and paper. Best prices on epson supplies. Emailed for a tracking number and they got right back to me."

"Promised free delivery in the US and then wanted to charge $2400 shipping."

"Earlier in the week, I ordered a box of 17x22" Epson Hot Press. It came with the most absurd shipping packaging I've ever seen (none). They just slapped a UPS label right on the Epson box and handed it to the driver. The box came to me overnight since it was shipped from the Sacramento warehouse, yet in that short amount of time, it was creased, punctured, corners crushed, and the box was rained on.

Now, I consider this partly UPS's fault for bad handling, and partly Atlex for cheaping out on the shipping container. I called Atlex and they were friendly about it, apologized for my inconvenience, and said I'd get a return label in my e-mail so I could return the package. A day later, I called to ask them why I hadn't received my return label, and they said it can take up to 5 business days for them to provide the label! Then add 2-3 business days for shipping, 2 more for them to process the return, 2 more for them to issue a credit to my CC. Unbelievable. 3 weeks total for them to issue a refund on somehthing that was their fault.

Worst customer service ever. When I pointed that out to the person on the phone, he graciously apologized, which was all he was cabable of doing.

"I have placed several orders of 15 to 25 items each order with ATLEX.COM (Atlantic Exchange) and have always been pleased with their performance. Each order has been placed for delivery within a short period and delivered as expected. And most important, all deliveries have been as ordered and at the cheapest prices on the internet. I highly recommend ATLEX.Com. "

"Great prices on Epson Papers and ink cartridges. FedExed a replacement order when the original order arrived damaged. I do all my paper and ink shopping here, the have the lowest prices."

"Ordered monday and recieved the items Wednesday. Items just as advertised, great prices wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."

"Long-time satisfied customer for Epson printer cartridges and paper. Good prices, excellent packaging, fast shipping. "

modified review This review was modified by H0mer on August 19 2005 09:58:11 AM

Western North Caroli

"Ordered Epson 2200 ink & paper supplies 1/29. Received 2/2, complete, as-promised and at a price I cannot beat anywhere. "

"I have been using Atlantic Exchange for all of my Epson inks and papers for several years. They have the best prices and excellent fulfillment."

"I have been using atlex.com for printer supplies for the past 2+ years and have always had quick turnaround (always within a week and once even 3 days!) and great customer service (I received a personal phone call because there was a question about something I ordered). This site has THE best prices on printer consumables that I have found but the service is also top notch. I have recommended them to many people (on large message boards even) and have not heard a single negative comment about them. I highly recommend them."