"Ink from this company not only didn't work, but ruined all my color cartridges. Atlantic used to be located in New Brunswick, near the USA border, shipping to both countries.

What I didn't realize was that Atlantic was purchased and shut down: it's now simply one of 20 different other acquired brands located in California.

Refilled cartridges from them have been OK for me. But they're lying about their refill ink. The site says it's American. The box that arrived said "China."

"I mistakenly ordered incorrect printer cartridges. I attempted to contact them several times to request a Return Authorization and return address for my unopened cartridges. After several attempts, I finally received a response. I informed the Customer Service Rep about the issue and requested they provide their return shipping address so I may return them for a refund. I never heard back from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by randy5469 on May 31 2011 12:18:30 PM

"AtlanticInkjet has been an invaluable service for the 2 years since I became a customer. They have consistently delivered excellent replacement cartridges promptly and at the best prices available anywhere. Of the numerous orders I've placed since 2009, only one order had a minor error and AtlanticInkjet staff promptly corrected it. AtlanticInkjet's great prices and service have allowed me to work for years now with confidence about printing costs and services. Thank you AtlanticInkjet!"

"i have used them for a couple of years, they have good prices(not the best, but good) on the hp ink carts that i buy from them. they are remanufactured, last almost as long as the originals but around 1/2 the price. they take about 2 days to deliver, which isnt bad at all. ive seen some of the other reviewers and wonder if they are by competitors, this company has been around for 10 years and theyre doing ok by me."

"I've tried ordering from Atlantic Inkjet twice. I've never even gotten a confirmation email -- let alone product. I'm done with them!"

Montreal, Canada

"Terrible company - WORST customer service - AVOID them at all costs. Canadians BEWARE!!!!!
They feature a Canadian store - but shipments still come from the US West Coast. I am still awaiting my order of Nov 7 - today is Nov 22

modified review This review was modified by morod10 on November 22 2010 10:26:52 AM

"I have had my HP printer for several years, and have replaced print cartridges (always re manufactured ones from another company) several times..never any problems, so I know full well how to replace my printer's cartridges. I never could get EITHER of the two sent from this company to work. Both are junk in my view. Correspondence with them usually has them trying to claim I'm not doing something right, etc. They refuse to give a refund for these junk cartridges. I went to local store and bought HP cartridges and they work perfectly in my printer. I'm doing a chargeback with my credit card company. I DON'T ADVISE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. "

"Not the best customer service, in my opinion. I ordered 2 OEM cartridges for my Canon on 2/12. I was promptly informed of my order, and thought, "So far, so good." Three working days later my order still hadn't shipped (my account only said "processing" with no anticipated ship date), so on 2/17 I emailed an inquiry. A couple of hours later I was informed that the order had shipped and was given a tracking number. The order arrived on 2/20. I have to add that the order was well packaged and the product was fine, but the way that the order was handled makes me leery of ordering again, especially in light of the negative experiences some others have had. I don't think I should have had to bug them to find out what was going on with my order."

"ECart added an extra item at checkout. Phoned to correct, a few minutes after the order was placed. Kathy told me she would get it corrected and phone back. She never returned the call, so I phoned 7 hours later and spoke to Erin. Erin was less than helpful and very rude. Their customer service is poor.

Update 22nd February. Received an update, was told it would ship last week. However, it hasn't shipped as promised.

modified review This review was modified by iksupply on February 22 2010 09:53:44 AM

"Purchased ink for Epson cx4600. Previous purchases from AtlanticInkjet have worked find- but this purchase will not work and they will not provide a replacement, nor refund my money. They say they do not have any documentation from that year(how is that possible) despite the pdf copy of both my invoice and visa receipt clearly supporting the purchase.
I WOULD NOT recommend purchasing ink from them.

"Don't order from this company. No recourse if things go wrong.

never received my order. refuse to refund me or re do the order until 45 working days later. After 45 working days, ignored my request for refund. blamed the process on Canadian Customs. Such a petty company, much easier to resend the package to me after 2 weeks waiting peroid to keep a happy customer.

unhappy

"Very fast delivery order placed late on the 8th received item on the 13th. Much cheaper to refill ink cartridges than buying them. Will continue to purchase from them. "

modified review This review was modified by ericwoerth on January 13 2009 03:54:23 PM

"Ordered 12/30, shipped 12/31, received 1/7. Order exactly as advertized, shipped complete and exactly as ordered. never had a problem with them. One note, it is not advertized, but they bill in Canadian $$. the USD amount on the invoice is the same as at the time of order, but will have to see what my CC bill is going to say.
Will order from again.
Edit 4/28/09
Will never order from again. here is a copy of email i sent today to the company:
I am quite upset with the quality of cartridges I received in this order. First I used PGI-5 and the printer stopped working. We finally found that the cartridge has leaked inside the printer. Cleaned it out and printer worked for a few hours then stopped working again. We cleaned it out again, this time bought a brand new original Cannon cartridge. After one more small cleaning the problems stopped. Today I went to replace CLI-8C and as soon as I took the orange guard off the cartridge, ink poured out and my carpet, my pants and my hands are all blue. The pants are a loss, the hand will eventually wash out, no matter what we did to the carpet, and the stain remains. I am furious. After so many years trusting the quality of supplies I order from you, I am getting junk. It almost ruined my printer. I recommended your site to so many friends. I don't think I will ever do so again. One bad cartridge can happen, 2 in the same order are too many. And since my order was for 12 cartridges, who knows how many more are like that? I can't risk using them. $80 down the drain.
I will amend my review on resellerratings and other boards as well. This is wrong.
Edit 8/15/09
The company contacted me after the email and explained that it was purchased by another company in April. They refunded the 7-8 unused cartridges that i had and did not ask for them to be shipped back. I appreciated that very much. I was assured that things will be as good as before. I sincerely hope so as i am going to order from them again as soon as the reply to my email with the answer if they still charge in CAN $$ or US $$. They are now in souther California. Will see.

modified review This review was modified by Saphira2021 on August 15 2009 04:43:39 PM

"I ordered several cartridges from Atlantic Inkjet for HP and Lexmark printers. Two of four so far failed immediately upon installation and the other two produce poor quality prints (local store-bought cartridges still produce excellent quality on the printers) I sent Atlantic Inkjet an email query after the first failure and another after the second failure. I have received no responses. With this failure rate, I will save money buying name-brand cartridges locally."

"I ordered a PG 40 and a CL 41 ink kit and I received it three days later via USPS. I was charged correctly and there was no shipping damage. The ink printed beautifully on my MP160 Canon printer. The only surprise I received after ordering from AtlanticInkjet.com was the invoice also listing http://www.re-inks.com/ It seems they have two websites by two different names."

Atlantic Inkjet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Atlantic Inkjet is not a merchant member
Atlantic Inkjet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!