• Rating 4.33/10 16 reviews

Atlantic Inkjet is not a merchant member
    Atlantic Inkjet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Atlantic Inkjet contact information

"Ink from this company not only didn't work, but ruined all my color cartridges. Atlantic used to be located in New Brunswick, near the USA border, shipping to both countries.

What I didn't realize was that Atlantic was purchased and shut down: it's now simply one of 20 different other acquired brands located in California.

Refilled cartridges from them have been OK for me. But they're lying about their refill ink. The site says it's American. The box that arrived said "China."

"I mistakenly ordered incorrect printer cartridges. I attempted to contact them several times to request a Return Authorization and return address for my unopened cartridges. After several attempts, I finally received a response. I informed the Customer Service Rep about the issue and requested they provide their return shipping address so I may return them for a refund. I never heard back from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by randy5469 on May 31 2011 12:18:30 PM

"AtlanticInkjet has been an invaluable service for the 2 years since I became a customer. They have consistently delivered excellent replacement cartridges promptly and at the best prices available anywhere. Of the numerous orders I've placed since 2009, only one order had a minor error and AtlanticInkjet staff promptly corrected it. AtlanticInkjet's great prices and service have allowed me to work for years now with confidence about printing costs and services. Thank you AtlanticInkjet!"

"i have used them for a couple of years, they have good prices(not the best, but good) on the hp ink carts that i buy from them. they are remanufactured, last almost as long as the originals but around 1/2 the price. they take about 2 days to deliver, which isnt bad at all. ive seen some of the other reviewers and wonder if they are by competitors, this company has been around for 10 years and theyre doing ok by me."

"I've tried ordering from Atlantic Inkjet twice. I've never even gotten a confirmation email -- let alone product. I'm done with them!"

Montreal, Canada

"Terrible company - WORST customer service - AVOID them at all costs. Canadians BEWARE!!!!!
They feature a Canadian store - but shipments still come from the US West Coast. I am still awaiting my order of Nov 7 - today is Nov 22

modified review This review was modified by morod10 on November 22 2010 10:26:52 AM

"I have had my HP printer for several years, and have replaced print cartridges (always re manufactured ones from another company) several times..never any problems, so I know full well how to replace my printer's cartridges. I never could get EITHER of the two sent from this company to work. Both are junk in my view. Correspondence with them usually has them trying to claim I'm not doing something right, etc. They refuse to give a refund for these junk cartridges. I went to local store and bought HP cartridges and they work perfectly in my printer. I'm doing a chargeback with my credit card company. I DON'T ADVISE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. "

"Not the best customer service, in my opinion. I ordered 2 OEM cartridges for my Canon on 2/12. I was promptly informed of my order, and thought, "So far, so good." Three working days later my order still hadn't shipped (my account only said "processing" with no anticipated ship date), so on 2/17 I emailed an inquiry. A couple of hours later I was informed that the order had shipped and was given a tracking number. The order arrived on 2/20. I have to add that the order was well packaged and the product was fine, but the way that the order was handled makes me leery of ordering again, especially in light of the negative experiences some others have had. I don't think I should have had to bug them to find out what was going on with my order."

"Purchased ink for Epson cx4600. Previous purchases from AtlanticInkjet have worked find- but this purchase will not work and they will not provide a replacement, nor refund my money. They say they do not have any documentation from that year(how is that possible) despite the pdf copy of both my invoice and visa receipt clearly supporting the purchase.
I WOULD NOT recommend purchasing ink from them.

"Don't order from this company. No recourse if things go wrong.

never received my order. refuse to refund me or re do the order until 45 working days later. After 45 working days, ignored my request for refund. blamed the process on Canadian Customs. Such a petty company, much easier to resend the package to me after 2 weeks waiting peroid to keep a happy customer.

unhappy

"Very fast delivery order placed late on the 8th received item on the 13th. Much cheaper to refill ink cartridges than buying them. Will continue to purchase from them. "

modified review This review was modified by ericwoerth on January 13 2009 03:54:23 PM

"I ordered several cartridges from Atlantic Inkjet for HP and Lexmark printers. Two of four so far failed immediately upon installation and the other two produce poor quality prints (local store-bought cartridges still produce excellent quality on the printers) I sent Atlantic Inkjet an email query after the first failure and another after the second failure. I have received no responses. With this failure rate, I will save money buying name-brand cartridges locally."

"I ordered a PG 40 and a CL 41 ink kit and I received it three days later via USPS. I was charged correctly and there was no shipping damage. The ink printed beautifully on my MP160 Canon printer. The only surprise I received after ordering from AtlanticInkjet.com was the invoice also listing http://www.re-inks.com/ It seems they have two websites by two different names."

"I ordered my Brother's ink combo pack for MFC-210. The orders were shipped out the next business day and arrived another week later (apparently Canada Post is slower than I thought). Everything is in good condition and good order, and the quality is good, at least I can't tell them apart from the generic brand. The price was good and the shipping was free for me. I will definitely order more from them if I run out of ink again."

Minneapolis, MN

"I came across Atlantic InkJet through a google search for toner for my HP Color Laserjet. Working in a very small medical facility, we're always looking for ways to save money without sacrificing quality, so when I saw the prices and free shipping (for over $45 order), I thought I'd contact them through email first. They responded within 48 hours of my request for information on their return/exchange policies; soon after, I made a purchase. The item was at my doorstep in under a week, with regular ground shipping. After installing the toner, the prints look the same as the almost twice as expensive HP toner cartridge.

I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely purchase from them again!