Atlantalightbulbs.com Reviews - atlantalightbulbs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 228 reviews

Atlantalightbulbs.com is not a merchant member
Atlantalightbulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"They had what I needed, their customer service rep answered my questions promptly and gave me complete answers, and the shipment was trackable and arrived on time as promised. Well done!"

"Great service, great experience. No problems with delivery. Bulbs shipped quickly and unbroken!"

"fast shipping, exactly what I ordered, Packing was supurb and bulbs arrived intact. Will definately use again !!! Thanks"

"Everything went great. The page was set up good ,had all the information I needed .Product arrived promptly in good condition. I will do business with you again ."

"You shipped out the product within hours! Fantastic! I value that."

"I am very satisfied. Found what I needed at a great price. They even gave me a coupon (15% off)"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered light bulbs one day, and the next day a coupon for 15% off showed up in my email. Not a happy person."

"Ordered on Friday, received on Tuesday. Very satisfied with product line and quick shipping."

Rating 6/103/5

"Almost every order is backordered. Get discounts after my order goes in."

"I received my order timely and ata reasonable cost.
very satisfied.

"Prices are great, shipping has no issues, invoicing and re-ordering is a simple, effective process."

"Order was 100% correct and delivered in a very timely manner."

"Great service and customer service."

"Expert phone support. Did an excellent job finding what I needed."

"Quick, helpful if you need it, well done!"