Stores > Atlantalightbulbs.com

1-888-988-2852
      678-280-0279
      bobbyjackson@atlantalightbulbs.com
      1-888-988-2852

Voice your opinion! Review Atlantalightbulbs.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

Excellent Customer Service that is unparalled.

"I received excellent customer service from Steven Jackson, with the hope that he could help me to locate the correct electronic ballast, needed to repair some aquarium light fixtures for senior club members. He was highly knowledgeable and surprised me with the speed he located the IG13-20EL ballast. I loved his concern so much, that I exceeded my purchase for 4- ballast and 10 -2700 K bulbs. He was able to process me quickly, and they are now on their way. Special people who love their jobs, cause you to want to buy more than needed, but make you feel welcome and not treat you as another customer waiting in line. I hope to make more buys in shorter time because I am buying from great people. It is often said, the excellence of customer service personnel can make or break your company."

2017-08-27

Bulbs loose in zippered bag

"I ordered small specialty bulbs for 2 Himalayan salt lamps. Previously, the bulbs arrived individually packaged. In this order, all 10 bulbs arrived loose in a zippered bag. The zippered bag was placed in the shipping box with one piece of bubble wrap. Guess what happened in transit and how they arrived?! Now, the unbroken bulbs must be fished out of a zippered bag filled with broken glass to see if they're usable.

2013-07-18

"very easy and efficient .Arrived on time and in great shape"

2013-07-16

"I have not received my order. Companies should not advertise products that can not ship in a timely manner."

2013-07-15

"Shopping was easy. I was kept updated on product status and delivery time. I am well please I will purchase again."

2013-07-14

"They had what I needed, their customer service rep answered my questions promptly and gave me complete answers, and the shipment was trackable and arrived on time as promised. Well done!"

2013-07-11

"Great service, great experience. No problems with delivery. Bulbs shipped quickly and unbroken!"

2013-07-10

"fast shipping, exactly what I ordered, Packing was supurb and bulbs arrived intact. Will definately use again !!! Thanks"

2013-07-07

"Everything went great. The page was set up good ,had all the information I needed .Product arrived promptly in good condition. I will do business with you again ."

2013-07-05

"You shipped out the product within hours! Fantastic! I value that."

2013-07-04

"I am very satisfied. Found what I needed at a great price. They even gave me a coupon (15% off)"

2013-07-03

"I ordered light bulbs one day, and the next day a coupon for 15% off showed up in my email. Not a happy person."

2013-07-02

"Ordered on Friday, received on Tuesday. Very satisfied with product line and quick shipping."

2013-07-01

"Almost every order is backordered. Get discounts after my order goes in."

2013-06-29

"I received my order timely and ata reasonable cost.
very satisfied.

Share Atlantalightbulbs.com's store rating

Atlantalightbulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Atlantalightbulbs.com is not a merchant member
Atlantalightbulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!