• Address: Ateck Computers, Inc. 111 West Park Drive Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, USA
    • Contact: 4help@ateck.com
    • Phone: 856-866-8938
    • Customer Support: 856-866-8938
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat. Sun.
    • Fax: 856-866-2545

"People giving one star are funny. I've been doing business with Ateck for more than 5 years. They are wholesale and industry standard is to pay for shipping even on defective products. Also some "CCTV installers" with no knowledge or experience expect to be talked through installation by technician. This is just funny. If you don't know how to install CCTV don't try to do it and than complain that there was noone to help you. Ateck is not a retailer and they cater to professional installers not people who just want to make quick buck. "

"Absolutely the worst company I have encountered in my 25 years in the business. First they send bad equipment and want you to pay the FIRST shipping the shipping back AND the shipping on the new part. Three shipping charges because they sent junk in the first place. My FORMER Ateck rep Tanya would not even give me her bosses name when she found out I wanted to complain. Their tech support is the worst in the business. They will tell you every time that someone will call you back that day and they NEVER call back. I was stuck out on a job with a DVR question in a bad neighborhood and after an hour of no call back and repeated calls no one EVER called back.This happend 4 times. When you send something back for return because it does not work, they will only credit your account and not a refund. The list of problems with them goes on and on. I placed my next order yesterday with Eastern CCTV for a better price just so that stupid idiot TANYA from ATECK would not get it. This company is not worth trying to save a couple of bucks with, you end up paying for it in the long run. I had to go back to a job 5 times because of their poor equipment and service. The equipment is junk and the service is even worse and they will steal off your credit card. If you dont beleive me, call me at 636-861-1400. I am a reputable company registered with the secretary of state, unlike Ateck. HOWS THAT FOR PUTTING MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS!!!! I guarantee that any positive statement on this website are from Ateck Computers, Inc. themselves. Please, please please beware of this company and deal with someone like Eastern, Super Circuits or any of the many other good companies out there.
Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I feel soooooo much better if at least one person saves themselves for the heartache of this company.

"Beware. I purchased a new video card from these guys and got a beat up used box with a video card that was dead/used. They refused to take back card unless they charged a restock fee and I would have to foot the shipping as well. Really bad company."

"I ordered a wireless optical mouse from these folks and they shipped on time, nicely packaged, and better price then competition. Good deal, no fuss, sounds like a winner to me. I will be purchasing from them again."

modified review This review was modified by hnitzberg on June 14 2004 10:22:16 AM

"Bought an ATI Radeon9700Pro from this characters and when it arrived it was questionable whether it was legit. I corresponded with them prior to and after receipt to ascertain that it was an Original ATI product since I was paying a premium price for a top product. I was assured it was.
A few months later it failed (blockiness even during POST) I contacted ATI Support and learned that based on its serial number it was a Dell OEM product and it should not have been sold to me.
After much argument Ateck exchanged it for another another which also arrived un-packaged. After 3 months the same thing happened (tried it in 3 different PCs). Now Ateck doesn't want to RMA anymore.
Don't deal with this outfit. I am pursuing them for fraud via criminal/civil means.

"First time with this company. was very pleased with quick service. Package came in good shape and was exactly what I ordered would purchase from them again."

"Purchased a retail ATI Radeon video card. Recieved what appears to be a used video card poorly repackaged in a obviously used box (lots of damage inside the box), anti static bag closed with transparent tape. Labels on the video card are peeling off. Hmmm.

I called them and they said I could RMA the card. Great so if I do an RMA I'll need to tell the client they've got to wait for these characters.

"Again....Easy to use website and fast shipping. Products arrived as described and work beautifully. What more could you ask for?"

modified review This review was modified by dman2ask on March 11 2004 07:04:26 AM

"Ateck.com has proven to be a very reliable on-line retailer!! Pricing is fair and shipping is fast. Would recommend to anyone."

"Very poor service. Ordered a power supply they sent the wrong one. First they fought with me to keep the one I did not want. Come to find out they had listed the power supply on the website wrong they did not even have that power supply. As of to this day it is still listed wrong. I sent it back they only paid for the product and shipping to me they would not even answer my e-mail when I wanted the cost to ship it back to them. BEWARE do not buy anything from this company."

"Ordered an Asus Radeon 9800XT on Wed. By that evening I had a tracking number and it had been shipped. I received it Tue. (3000 miles away). Well packed, retail box with all the software bundles and free HL2 coupon. Card works perfectly. Great job guys!"

"Item was advertised as in stock - my order was then cancelled 2 days later due to it being out of stock."

"good . do business again. fast shipping and correct item "

"I ordered an LG Super-Multi GSA4040BI 4X DVD+R/-R/+RW/-RW/-RAM EIDE Drive on Dec 9th since Ateck had the lowest price on Price Watch. It was shipped on Dec 10th, and I got it on Dec 12th. Product was as advertised. Packaging and tracking were excellent. I'd buy from Ateck again."

"I ordered a case (which should have shipped "within 24hrs" according to the description) and 4 days later, they say its out of stock...

Also, I payed with paypal debit card, and they charged twice: 1st a preauth, then a real charge. Neither have been refunded (yet). The preauth will be refunded automatically after 10 days, but the other I'll have to harass them about...

They may be a good company, but my experiences have been bad.

Ateck Computers, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ateck Computers, Inc. is not a merchant member
Ateck Computers, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!