Stores > AtBatt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Ordered noon on 9/29 website indicated in stock item,
not shipped until 10/1 via usps, received 10/3.
Was just the item (bb sealed lead/acid battery) I was looking for.
thought shipping was slow 2 days to ship something in stock.
Hopefully this battery will last.

"I've shopped with AtBatt to purchase replacement batteries for my power tools, UPS, power belts, and my laptop. They carry several manufacturers, but their telephone sales reps recommend Amstron because it's their in-house brand and they supposedly back it up with a better warranty. Although more expensive than their other brands (and a lot more expensive than similar items from eBay or Amazon), I decided to replace my laptop battery with their Amstron battery.

A few months later, I started experiencing problems with my laptop. The trackpad clicked randomly and stuck at the worst times. It was extremely frustrating and made my Macbook unusable. After searching online for a solution, I read that the problem could be caused by a swollen battery putting pressure on the trackpad from inside. Yup! My new Amstron battery was a few millimeters thicker on one side and that was enough to cause problems for me. A swelling lithium ion battery is serious safety concern as well.

When I emailed AtBatt customer service, the rep agreed that the battery I purchased was defective and would normally be under warranty. The problem, however, is that they discontinued that battery. So guess what? "There is nothing we can do." I requested either a replacement, repair or a refund so I could purchase a replacement elsewhere. Nothing. The first time I've needed them to backup their product has been a very disappointing experience. Two stars because my other purchases from them seem to be working.

This review was modified by ConsumerLikeYou on September 30 2015 01:30:49 PM

"I ordered a set of 16 batteries from them, checking and double checking if they were good enough for my application with the salesman. Paid and they shipped, they only lasted one and a half weeks and by the time they replied for return it was after the 30 day return policy, they offered me 10% off a next purchase...I told them amazon has the same discount for the same product from you with free shipping. I got nothing but the runaround. Please do your research and buy smart!"

This review was modified by Restlessrustler on July 23 2015 09:10:55 AM

"I ordered rechargeable AA batteries about 8AM on Thursday. I got them on Friday. Super speedy service. I think the batteries may be cheaper than the CVS stuff I've been getting all these years. I would definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by Kimberly79 on March 07 2015 11:36:39 AM

"Overcharging customers for shipping. A single battery weighing less than an ounce costs $7 to ship. Then I found out they ship via USPS First Class, not Priority Mail, not FedEx or UPS Ground. I got a quote from their zip code from USPS and it said 98 cents for First Class. They replied that it was sent in a flat rate envelope and includes a handling fee. Since when did USPS offer flat rate envelopes for First Class postage?"

"Good prices and reasonable shipping for name brand UPS batteries. I'm not buying off-brand UPS replacement batteries anymore because it seems they don't last as long. "

"“I order a replacement battery online from their website at 10:08 am and choose 2nd day delivery. Their website advertise that order place before 11:00 am will be shipped the same day. I did not receive my order until 6 day latter. When I call the their customer service, they put me on hold for more than 25 minute and try to make up a whole list of ridiculous excuse. The supervisor Randy was rude and unprofessional. "Do not order from this company". They are unreliable and have poor business ethics and customer service.”"

This review was modified by pc928 on September 05 2014 09:49:36 AM

"Order was quick. Already in use. Dave"

This review was modified by davelurz on March 01 2014 04:31:21 AM

"great delivery time and comunication from this site."

"The battery that I initially received did not work but they replaced it promptly with one that did work. Excellent communication with customer service."

"Good battery, great price"

"The price is unbeatable and they arrived on time..."

"Battery arrived as described. When I called with a question, it was answered professionally and in a friendly manner."

This review was modified by wetzelnotaryservice on February 07 2014 01:52:52 PM

"Not only was my purchase just as described in the web site, it also arrived sooner than predicted. I would do... and will do business with them again. Did I forget to mention the pest price around! So now that I have some new batteries, I need to get out there with my leaf blower and get to work. Thanks for your speedy service. Dan"

Share AtBatt.com's store rating

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member
AtBatt.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!