AtBatt.comCoupons
    • Customer Support: 877-528-2288
    • Business Hours: 7AM-5PM PST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 661-775-2025

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"“I order a replacement battery online from their website at 10:08 am and choose 2nd day delivery. Their website advertise that order place before 11:00 am will be shipped the same day. I did not receive my order until 6 day latter. When I call the their customer service, they put me on hold for more than 25 minute and try to make up a whole list of ridiculous excuse. The supervisor Randy was rude and unprofessional. "Do not order from this company". They are unreliable and have poor business ethics and customer service.”"

modified review This review was modified by pc928 on September 05 2014 09:49:36 AM

"Order was quick. Already in use. Dave"

modified review This review was modified by davelurz on March 01 2014 04:31:21 AM

"great delivery time and comunication from this site."

"The battery that I initially received did not work but they replaced it promptly with one that did work. Excellent communication with customer service."

"Good battery, great price"

"The price is unbeatable and they arrived on time..."

"Battery arrived as described. When I called with a question, it was answered professionally and in a friendly manner."

"I RECEIVED MY BATTERY TODAY. IT FITS AND WORKS WELL. THX SO MUCH. YOU RECEIVED 5 STARS FROM ME. CAL WETZEL."

modified review This review was modified by wetzelnotaryservice on February 07 2014 01:52:52 PM

"Not only was my purchase just as described in the web site, it also arrived sooner than predicted. I would do... and will do business with them again. Did I forget to mention the pest price around! So now that I have some new batteries, I need to get out there with my leaf blower and get to work. Thanks for your speedy service. Dan"

"Website is easy to navigate. Products are described in detail. Pricing is competitive. Order was processed and shipped on time as promised. Packaging was appropriate for the product."

"It took another phone call after 2 wks to finally get my battery delivered, but it was done and it works."

"Ordered product online. Never received shipping information. Called customer service who had no documentation of the order but stated I had the correct email conformation and order number. They said because of this I was never charged and not to worry the order did not process.
I then received an email saying that I had a delinquent payment and needed to pay for the order that did not exist. I again had to call customer service who told me that email was sent in error and not to worry about it. I had to confirm once again that I wasn't being charged for something that never shipped.
Overall a beyond confusing and time consuming event for a simple battery order. Now I have to make sure my card is not charged.

"Battery only has a charge life of 45 minutes; much less than expected or original Dell delivered."

"Came quickly and was easy to install and works great! Lost power this week and it kicked right in and kept our server from going down."

"batteries came quickly, they were easy to install and they worked right away. Couldn't ask for more than that."

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member
AtBatt.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!