• AtBatt.com

• Business Hours: 7AM-5PM PST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 661-775-2025

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered a set of 16 batteries from them, checking and double checking if they were good enough for my application with the salesman. Paid and they shipped, they only lasted one and a half weeks and by the time they replied for return it was after the 30 day return policy, they offered me 10% off a next purchase...I told them amazon has the same discount for the same product from you with free shipping. I got nothing but the runaround. Please do your research and buy smart!"

This review was modified by Restlessrustler on July 23 2015 09:10:55 AM

"I ordered rechargeable AA batteries about 8AM on Thursday. I got them on Friday. Super speedy service. I think the batteries may be cheaper than the CVS stuff I've been getting all these years. I would definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by Kimberly79 on March 07 2015 11:36:39 AM

"Overcharging customers for shipping. A single battery weighing less than an ounce costs $7 to ship. Then I found out they ship via USPS First Class, not Priority Mail, not FedEx or UPS Ground. I got a quote from their zip code from USPS and it said 98 cents for First Class. They replied that it was sent in a flat rate envelope and includes a handling fee. Since when did USPS offer flat rate envelopes for First Class postage?"

"Good prices and reasonable shipping for name brand UPS batteries. I'm not buying off-brand UPS replacement batteries anymore because it seems they don't last as long. "

"“I order a replacement battery online from their website at 10:08 am and choose 2nd day delivery. Their website advertise that order place before 11:00 am will be shipped the same day. I did not receive my order until 6 day latter. When I call the their customer service, they put me on hold for more than 25 minute and try to make up a whole list of ridiculous excuse. The supervisor Randy was rude and unprofessional. "Do not order from this company". They are unreliable and have poor business ethics and customer service.”"

This review was modified by pc928 on September 05 2014 09:49:36 AM

"Order was quick. Already in use. Dave"

This review was modified by davelurz on March 01 2014 04:31:21 AM

"great delivery time and comunication from this site."

"The battery that I initially received did not work but they replaced it promptly with one that did work. Excellent communication with customer service."

"Good battery, great price"

"The price is unbeatable and they arrived on time..."

"Battery arrived as described. When I called with a question, it was answered professionally and in a friendly manner."

"I RECEIVED MY BATTERY TODAY. IT FITS AND WORKS WELL. THX SO MUCH. YOU RECEIVED 5 STARS FROM ME. CAL WETZEL."

This review was modified by wetzelnotaryservice on February 07 2014 01:52:52 PM

"Not only was my purchase just as described in the web site, it also arrived sooner than predicted. I would do... and will do business with them again. Did I forget to mention the pest price around! So now that I have some new batteries, I need to get out there with my leaf blower and get to work. Thanks for your speedy service. Dan"

"Website is easy to navigate. Products are described in detail. Pricing is competitive. Order was processed and shipped on time as promised. Packaging was appropriate for the product."

"It took another phone call after 2 wks to finally get my battery delivered, but it was done and it works."

Share AtBatt.com's store rating

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member
AtBatt.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!