AtBatt.com Reviews - atbatt.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 2,442 reviews

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member
AtBatt.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,467)

"Was particularly impressed with the customer service. The young lady I dealt with, Evelyn, was very pleasant and efficient. Her tone made me feel very important and that my order was equally being taken care of as quickly as possible. Considering the holiday season my order came safely and on time. I would order from atbatt.com again and will recommend it to others."

"Very positive experience."

"Have always had good results from AtBatt.com. Prices are good and delivery is alway prompt. Will use them again as the need arises."

"We priced batteries elsewhere, ie: discount stores, battery stores, and they couldn't compare to what we paid at AtBatt. Also the delivery was excellent, better than driving 35 > 40 miles and pay more. Thanks AtBatt. We will use you for our battery needs."

"I have placed numerous orders with this company and have been very satisfied with the service and quality of their products. "

"not happy . order the 12350 12v batters .got the 12220 12v batters. not good."

"will recommend to others, already have one person that wants to order."

"Product delivered quickly, works well."

"Quick response and easy to deal with!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Very responsive to a customer service difficulty."

"Great price,Quick service,Good product
Thanks
John Otto
TechnologyHobbies Inc.

Rating 8/104/5

"battery works great,but had to take outer plastic off to fit in camera"

Rating 8/104/5

"good service. just took a little longer for delivery than i would have liked. no big deal"

"Received items in shipment as ordered."

"They are a very good company it seems. No problems at all...."